2. Travel
  3. Airlines

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.02/5
Based on 1,685 ratings submitted in the last year

Southwest Airlines Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Southwest Airlines?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Southwest Airlines?

Original review: March 31, 2021

Your first two bags go free and the stewards are helpful and cordial. The foot room is nice not crowded. I really like when there is a tv on board to watch. When you get your tickets ahead of your trip, the prices are real reasonable. You do get a beverage and pretzels if your trip takes more than 2 hours. I like Southwest as my first choice to fly when it flies that route.

Original review: March 31, 2021

I love their price and the loading of passengers and often getting upgraded is possible. They get me to my destination on time and with my luggage attendant are always helpful and friendly making my travel more pleasurable.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Generally the best price and availability. Found that Southwest Airlines is more generous when it comes to changes. No fee for Baggage is great. The employees in general are easy to get along with and always available to help.

Original review: March 30, 2021

Southwest has great customer service, quick and easy booking process with or without miles, planes are very clean and appear to be well maintained. My favorite part about Southwest is that their phenomenal sense of humor! Sense of humor and great service is always appreciated with air travel.

Original review: March 30, 2021

I have been flying with Southwest and Alaska hoppers for a decade. The staff is always professional and eager to please their customers. I always feel safe when I fly the California and Oregon Corridors. Baggage is always prompt on arrival and I feel comfortable and safe when Flying Southwest especially during Covid 19.

Original review: March 30, 2021

Love me some Southwest. For an affordable airline, they are always on-time, decently friendly staff and semi-comfortable seating. But since I usually am only doing domestic flights, they're sufficient for what I need. More than anything, they always have TONS of flights and time options that allow for affordability and convenience. This allows me to maximize my business trips and vacations equally.

Original review: March 30, 2021

This airlines refused to refund three tickets from June 2020. Our flight had been changed and re routed several times. The reason given was that one time in this whole ordeal was that I myself changed a departure day myself to another day. That change was done before the final cancellation by Southwest. Since then my Husband has passed away. Are they going to refund his ticket with the death certificate? I do not know because I have not been able to reach out to them. We will see.

Original review: March 29, 2021

They give you free bags, most always are on time if not early, and they have friendly airline attendants. Their wait areas have working charge hubs. I have never had a bad situation with them to include when I had to travel with an travel oxygen tank.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Group seating made it easy for traveling with children. Fighting was pleasant and smooth. Attendees were very pleasant and always asking if we needed anything. The overall experience was great. Will definitely use them again.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Southwest has the the lowest fairs available, in a class of their own. Always friendly and willing to go the extra mile to get you to your destinations. I will always check them first and have been flying with them for the past 30 years.

Southwest Airlines Company Information