2. Travel
  3. Airlines

4.0/5 (1681 ratings)

About Southwest Airlines

Southwest Airlines Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Southwest Airlines?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Southwest Airlines?

Original review: March 29, 2021

They give you free bags, most always are on time if not early, and they have friendly airline attendants. Their wait areas have working charge hubs. I have never had a bad situation with them to include when I had to travel with an travel oxygen tank.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Group seating made it easy for traveling with children. Fighting was pleasant and smooth. Attendees were very pleasant and always asking if we needed anything. The overall experience was great. Will definitely use them again.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Southwest has the the lowest fairs available, in a class of their own. Always friendly and willing to go the extra mile to get you to your destinations. I will always check them first and have been flying with them for the past 30 years.

Original review: March 29, 2021

First 2 bags fly free. Low fares. Easy website. Welcoming staff, pilots with a sense of humor put you at ease when flying. Southwest has a great attitude that consumers appreciate and even expanded their routes during the pandemic. I like the smaller airports they fly into. A+

Original review: March 28, 2021

I have used Southwest a number of times...self check in at a kiosk was trying the first time but there was plenty of help so the next time it was a breeze. Their prices are always great with the direct flights at a good time and I don't have to pay for luggage!! A win for me because I just can't go without all my stuff I Might need. I have flown twice since Covid and felt very safe. Matter of fact I have just booked another trip for next month using Southwest. Keep up the GREAT work!

Original review: March 28, 2021

For the frugal consumer that would sacrifice first class comforts for lower fare price, SouthWest is the winner. SouthWest employees generally are very friendly and helpful. The boarding procedure is less than ideal, but if you are traveling solo, it's not a problem.

Original review: March 28, 2021

I always fly Southwest. They make the whole flight experience easy. I can almost always count on the price being the lowest available. I love that they don't nickel & dime you to death with all of the extra charges other airlines have. They give me the option of early check-in. I appreciate that. Their customer service has always been friendly, professional, and helpful.

Original review: March 28, 2021

Flights are efficient and no real additional costs such as baggage costs, seat selection. Most flight attendants are very nice and very helpful. The airfares are relatively less expensive than many of the other major airlines.

Original review: March 27, 2021

I have always loved how easy you can book and change or cancel SW flying. Never really fly anything else. I have taken 5 trips in the last year and I have to say that now that the middle seat is being used it felt pretty crowded and I was real uneasy. The worse thing is that I know they are NOT cleaning. I have several photos of how dirty this last plane was.. #disappointing

Original review: March 27, 2021

It has been over 10 years that I have flown. I am 95. I was flying home to Charlotte, NC. The weather was clear and sunny. I believe my snack included orange juice. The stewardess was, as usual, quite pleasant.

Southwest Airlines Company Information