2. Travel

Global Travel International

1.4/5 (49 ratings)

About Global Travel International

Global Travel International Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Travel International?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Travel?

Original review: May 19, 2021

Global Travel has really saved me money in trips and I am making commissions from my friends signing up!! It's a win-win!! The platform is so easy and it's pretty easy to understand everything. I finally became a travel agent. It's been a dream for a long time!! Thanks. Jennifer

Original review: May 11, 2021

Signed up as an Independent Travel Agent. Been paid commissions on time and get great discounts on hotels. I've used the travel agent discount on hotels and the rates are a lot less than other sites including Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline. Haven't been able to go cruising because of Covid but they have some great cruise training programs that I've taken during this past year. I did a lot of research on what is out there and this group has been around since 1994. That says something these days.

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I booked a trip through Tauck that was cancelled because of the virus. Tauck refunded my money to this agency and they won’t refund the $12,000 to me. They promised to send a check 2 months ago. Every time I call they promise my refund but nothing happens and I can’t speak to a supervisor. They are a scam.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I signed up with this company and paid 199.00 for to be a travel agent to refer people to my site. I had over $1500 in bookings. As was never paid, begged for my commission for a year, the only notice I got was a renew notice to pay again 12/1/19. Needless to say I canceled my account since they never paid me for the business I brought.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

I don’t trust this company! I booked my own travels and girl unprofessionally without asking took control of my reservation. Such classless people that only care about making commissions in my opinion. There are so many other options than to settle with working with these tomatoes people.

Original review: July 25, 2019

They ruined my honeymoon and embezzled $1300! We booked our dream room June 21st, and found out July 24th that our reservation was canceled. Of course the room we reserved was no longer available. Do NOT trust them with your vacation plans.

Original review: July 23, 2019

I found this company on Trivago when making reservations for Disneys Dolphin hotel in Orlando Fl. The booking specifically said free parking and I called this company to confirm before booking. Upon check out I was charged for parking for 3 days at $25 dollars a day (the hotel said the email from the agent did not mention free parking).

When I got home I called the company immediately and was told I had to send an email. After many emails (several of which they said they never received) and numerous phone calls (otherwise they tend to forget you exist) and escalations of my case over the course of almost 2 months, it was kicked over to Trivago. They finally gave me a refund (had to use PayPal because my bank doesn't have a swift code and Trivago said they had to have that). I will never use this company or Trivago again and would advise others to do the same.

Original review: July 23, 2019

I booked hotel with this company three months in advance. Got to hotel, no reservation, no refund!! Don't use this service online at all costs. They could not refund my money and had excuse for not having a room for me.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I booked a hotel reservation two months in advance for a trip to Chicago. I received an email shortly after booking the hotel through Global International that we were all set for the dates we wished to reserve. To our profound disappointment when we arrived at the hotel we were told no such reservation existed. We then called Global International customer service and after 1 hour and 30 minutes, most of which was on hold, there was no resolution to our dilemma. They did not take ownership of the fact that it was their mistake since I did have a confirmation number from them stating our hotel was booked. We ended up paying much more for our rooms but there wasn’t anything we could do since it was so late at night. A nightmare experience! Never again will we be using Global International! Beware!

Original review: June 28, 2019

On 5/14/19 tried to make reservation on their website and got an error due to no response from the hotel, so we made other arrangements. Shortly after I get a confirmation from my original booking that I was confirmed for the booking. I called and told the cs rep what transpired and it sounded like they were gonna refund my $195.00 but he said it would take 7-10 days. After 10 days went by nothing so I called again and the person said that it was still being investigated and it may take up to 30 days. So instead of paying my credit card for the charge I did dispute it to hopefully give GTI the time they needed to investigate and that I wouldn't have to pay interest on the non-purchase.

Weeks later I received a letter from AmEx stating the charge would be reinstated because that booking was basically non refundable and that the 195 was a penalty for cancelling. I did call them yet again only to get a young man that made me feel that I was being dishonest with them stating that he showed no error and that I should've taken a screenshot and there was nothing he could do otherwise. I did ask to speak to his supervisor and a lady named Gina came on the line and said she had no record of the error, that she would do yet more investigating and call me back and I quote, "no later than Monday." (This was Friday 6/21.) She even gave me her direct phone number.

Monday came around and no call from Gina, so I called her and my call went to vm after one ring so I left a message. Well I continued to call and leave messages to no avail. It is now Friday the 30th and I called the main number yet again and the rep tells me she is unavailable and gives me Gina's email address asking me to send her an email, enough already! I did ask for Gina's boss but the rep said he didn't have that info with him, really!

Global Travel International Company Information