2. Travel

Global Travel International

1.4/5 (49 ratings)

About Global Travel International

Global Travel International Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Travel International?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Travel?

Original review: May 6, 2019

Global Travel International. I have been on the phone with this company literally 7 hours. Am currently on Hold. I'm being told that they cannot change the dates on my reservation because the hotel reservations center of the hotel I’m staying at won't allow it however I've spoken with them and was told once they sell the spot to a 3rd party it is up to them that they can do nothing and they are still trying to contact the wrong people what Is going on. Now I have wasted my day. Had to cancel appointment serious dr. health related appointments due to the incompetence of this company and I want compensation for their negligence and professional conduct.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Booked a hotel for my brother's wedding. They called a month later and said there was a glitch and they could get me a room down the street. I said I booked the room there because it’s where the wedding is taking place. They said there was nothing they could do. In the meanwhile I called the hotel and booked a room myself. I highly recommend to never ever use this worthless company. You will get scammed and be very disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

The company sent a mass email to me and 400+ other parties. When people responded, the company had no answer as to why...like no response at all. I am looking to start a nationwide class action suit against the company. Not only that, but they had false promises of easy courses to complete and become a travel agent. These courses were a joke and a waste of money.

Original review: May 6, 2018

I signed up for GTI silver and the pro bundle for a 14 day trial. When sent my “temporary“ login I was unable to use it. I called and was instructed to call then next day during business hour which I did. The female stated that she will request my login information and send it via email. I did not receive my login information until five days after I signed up. Once I logged in and saw what The site was about I decided that GTI was not for me. I called to cancel my subscriptions to both the silver and pro bundle. I received a confirmation number over the phone stating that the silver package had been canceled however they would have to escalate the cancellation of the pro bundle. The representative stated that I should receive a email confirmation once it had been canceled within 24 hours.

I waited 72 hours before calling back again to verified that it had been canceled. I was informed that It had not been canceled and that they would escalate it again. I became very irate with the representative and asked multiple times to speak with a supervisor. She informed me that she could not provide a supervisor and that I can have a nice day. I am informed the representative that I did not want to disconnect the call until I had a confirmation number stating that the pro bundle was cancelled before I was going to be charged for the service that I did not what any longer. She stated that she could not put a supervisor on the phone and that she could not guarantee a supervisor would give me a callback. I then called again 24 hours later and was stated the same thing that it had not been canceled and that they would escalated and I would have to wait 24 hours.

Fast forward May 6 at 3:14 in the morning my credit card was going to be charged $199 for services that I had canceled well in advance before the trial ended. I have called multiple times after and still to no avail have I received any person on the phone or a callback. This is fraud and I believe that the consumer affairs and Better Business Bureau and all other entities should definitely look into the fake business practices that this company has.

I had already suspected that my credit card was going to be charged and I had contacted my banking institution inform them that I did not want this entity to be taking any money out of my account. Luckily I was able to prevent it. However now I am forced to get a new credit card information because the bank even labeled it as fraud so not only did I have to waste my time calling GTI over 8+ times but, now this has inconvenienced me with my whole banking system because now I have to reroute all my personal banking things because I have to get a new account number. Please be aware of this company. They are frauds. They are scammers.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I signed up for GTI after reading these reviews so I expected some issues but had the mindset "nothing ventured, nothing gained". I've been pleasantly surprised as well as severely irritated in the past month since signing up. I have had customer service issues including them charging my card twice but GTI refunded it immediately. The bottom line is that I AM getting discounts on travel. The $199 has been made up for in my travel savings and commissions on travel that I'd already booked.

Original review: March 17, 2018

WORST COMPANY EVER!!! So I made reservations with this company on 2/7/2018 for a hotel 3/17/2018. These people call me TODAY telling me my hotel was overbooked and they had to put me in another hotel. Ok no problem. That was at 12 noon. It is now 10:16 pm and they close at 11pm. I have been calling for the last 8 hours and they have been giving me the runaround. The day before my arrival. Can you believe this??? My flight leaves in a few and I still do not have a hotel. I called and the hotel has no record of my reservation. I have been calling and emailing this company for the last 8 hours and all they keep telling me is they waiting. My flight leaves in a few and ALL of the hotels in New Orleans are BOOKED!!! I asked the lady for a refund and she tells me. They don't do refunds. WTF. I am so frustrated right now. If anyone can reach out to me and tell me if I have a lawsuit or what I need to do? I have recorded conversations and emails.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

All we received for all the thousands of dollars we spent on a membership is frustration and aggravation. They claim that they have lots of locations and reservations to choose from. They have never been able to accommodate any reservations for us despite what they claim. Whatever you do, do not sign up with Global Travel!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

We made a hotel reservation for Hampton Inn thru a website called 'HotelPower.com' and received an email confirmation for our booking. It looked like a regular website and email confirmation like the ones we have done before. when we arrived at the Hotel, Hampton Inn had no information about our reservation. The confirmation number given to us was a combination of letters and numbers. Hampton Inn said that their confirmation number was always 6 digit. We looked at the confirmation email which stated that Hotel Power made the booking through a third party called - HotelPro.

There was a number provided which we called and were told that the reservation was actually made at Country Inn although the email confirmed that it was Hampton Inn. HotelPro refused to help and rectify the error. It was not their problem. After many calls and conversations with HotelPower, we were able to cancel the Country Inn and reserve with Hampton Inn at a higher rate. Please be aware of unknown websites which are not valid.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I went onto Trivago. Found a best deal hotel through GTI's company Hotel Power. I was charged and received a confirmation notice. I called Hotel Power just to make sure and they verbally confirmed and re-sent me another confirmation. Got to the hotel and they told me there is no reservation. It simply never existed and they were full, no rooms available. I had to book another hotel 45 minutes away at a higher price. I called and wrote Hotel Power just to be jerked around. Stay away!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I was charged 199.00 after I had cancelled my membership 9 days ahead of time. When I tried to call they were rude and kept me on hold for a very long time. Do not waste your time trying become a Global Travel agent online.

Global Travel International Company Information