2. Travel

Global Travel International

1.4/5 (49 ratings)

About Global Travel International

Global Travel International Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Travel International?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Travel?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I went onto Trivago. Found a best deal hotel through GTI's company Hotel Power. I was charged and received a confirmation notice. I called Hotel Power just to make sure and they verbally confirmed and re-sent me another confirmation. Got to the hotel and they told me there is no reservation. It simply never existed and they were full, no rooms available. I had to book another hotel 45 minutes away at a higher price. I called and wrote Hotel Power just to be jerked around. Stay away!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I was charged 199.00 after I had cancelled my membership 9 days ahead of time. When I tried to call they were rude and kept me on hold for a very long time. Do not waste your time trying become a Global Travel agent online.

Original review: May 31, 2017

This is a totally fraudulent & unethical company. They billed my account when the membership was canceled. I have been calling into this company for the last week. The agent put me on hold & hung up the phone. After the 100th call I received a voicemail for a supervisor name Paul. I left him over 10 voicemails and still have not received a call back. I wouldn't ever invest with this company.

Original review: April 10, 2017

They are totally fraudulent company. They misrepresent their offer and then keep charging their 'duped' customer for more and more. I was contacted by their staff in UK (name: Martin). My reservation reference number is: **. If any one wants more facts I will send you.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

Whatever you do, do not give this company your credit card number unless you seriously plan to continue your membership! There is no way they will "not" charge your account - even when you call them and request a cancellation within the allotted trial time frame. Then when you call to speak with a "so-called" manager to find out why they charged your card "illegally" for $200, you get a rude and nasty man telling you that you have to wait at least a week to get a refund. This is absolutely absurd. If they illegally charged my card today, they should be able to reverse the unauthorized charge on the same day. This is a warning - do not give them your credit card number. It's in your best interest to use a temp card with limited funds!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

I was contacted by them and blinded into signing up by the lure of the $100.00 gift card (which I never received, but whatever). I called them this morning, a couple weeks later, to cancel, and the cancellation process couldn't have been easier. I was on hold for maybe two minutes and then spent another two minutes speaking with the very pleasant Brianna, who had a cancellation confirmation number for me very quickly. I felt compelled to leave this review for Global Travel International because of all the negative reviews regarding the cancellation process. If you call the 407 area code number listed on the first result when you Google the company, it's quick and easy.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

I was contacted by Global Travel International, offering discount travel packages. After agreeing to let them charge my credit card $1 for a $100 store rebate router, and a $350 travel voucher, I received nothing! After numerous attempts to contact them by telephone to cancel, which were unsuccessful, due to the fact that their phone numbers are survey lines and other runarounds. They charged me $99, which would happen on a monthly basis.

Apparently this company runs a pyramid type scheme, where you become a travel agent. You are then required to sign others up for their program, with the promise of big commission paychecks. All a scam and this company goes by various other names, Globaltravel.com, Valu-pass.com, Gtimemberships.com, Globaltravelworks.com and Infovpass.com. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANY OF THESE COMPANIES, AND DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!! Also, if you have been scammed by this company, contact your banking institution's fraud department and file a claim!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

We booked Maya Koba Hotel in Cancun for 4 nights with Global Travel Travel agent IATA card and saved $1400! The regular rate was $500 per night and we received $150 per night daily rate. We also recently booked Southlake Hilton and saved $162! The regular rate was $278 and we booked room for $116 with Global Travel agent IATA. I am not sure why people don't give Global Travel a chance before criticizing it. There is no better deal for travel with any MLM and you get free FAM trip cruises and vacations as a member! Sign up today at globaltravel.com and start saving! It only cost $159 to sign up and sometimes only $99 specials! I have saved thousands over the past decade and never regretted one moment! I am only a member of Global Travel and no way an owner or investor, but just giving a true testimony.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2016

I booked a cruise from them a year ago. This year, they snuck a $99 renewal fee on my credit card without my consent or knowledge. How crooked!!! Will never do business with them again.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2015

I have tried to cancel my membership with these people for TWO years and received nothing but rude people the whole time and telling me I have to cancel between certain dates. Well this year I FINALLY was able to cancel but they were so rude and it was like 10 seconds after I cancelled that my account was inactive and OFF! NEVER again!! We shall see if I still get charged anyway. BEWARE!!!

Global Travel International Company Information