3.4/5 (250 ratings)

About Embassy Suites Hotel

Embassy Suites Hotel Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embassy Suites Hotel?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embassy Suites Hotel?

Original review: March 28, 2021

Our Family use the Embassy Suites for our Family Reunion every year for a week reunion. We have a very big Family. It usually is about 30 Of us. Embassy Suite has very friendly staff for whatever state we are in. We have a reunion coming up this July already booked.

Original review: July 18, 2020

The spaciousness of the rooms (living room, separate bedroom) are what enable Embassy Suites to stand head-and-shoulders above all of the other major hotel/motel chains. I am 6'4" tall and the spaciousness of each Embassy Suites room is greatly appreciated. The rooms are always immaculately clean; the beds are among the most comfortable of any lodging chain and the service provided by staff set the model by which others must be judged.

Original review: July 3, 2020

Would give a 0 if an option. I booked a last minute reservation over the phone and was told I’d be booking a 2 bed with a sleeper ocean view/front with a balcony. Fast forward a few hours later and I am looking out my hotel window at the parking lot. I call downstairs at the front desk and they say, "This is what you booked." Nothing they can do. I call the call center, they say sorry nothing they can do. I ask them to pull the recorded line and they say they can’t. I feel lied to and stolen from. All they say is sorry. I tried calling down and asked to speak to the manager and the lady says, "You can talk to me. I’m the Director of Reservations." Basically refusing to let me speak to the manager.

All they say is sorry. I said, "Fine, if I can’t get what I was told I booked then I’d like a refund". She says, "Sorry, it is past the time frame you can cancel." I booked this morning at 10:30, it’s 4:30 now. So I was told I’d be purchasing something and was lied to. Then when I say I don’t want this, it’s past the timeframe to get a refund. This company has horrible customer service. They treat their customers horribly. Their business model is screw the customer as long as they get paid, they don’t care. I spent Honors points and paid the difference ($300). This has been a huge disappoint. I will never spend my money here again. I have never been treated so poorly.

Original review: March 30, 2020

I booked the room through Reservation Center for the Valley Forge Pa location. I was charged twice, once through Embassy & another through Reservations Center. Before the date, Reservation Center charged my credit card. When we arrived at the hotel, Embassy took a card for any damages. Needless to say, there were no damages. At the end of stay, the receipt showed the incidental card was charged for the stay. I worked with Embassy Suites more than once. I worked with Reservation Center. They blamed each other. Embassy Suites maintained it was "impossible" to be charged twice. Embassy Suites claimed there was no one else to speak with about the charges and they could not help. Lastly I tried with the credit card company to dispute the claim. In the end, we were charged twice for one room.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Where do I start? I paid over $450 for a 2-room stay for my family at the Embassy Suites, Independence, Ohio. What a total disappointment all the way around. My room ended up with no air or heat. It took 5 hours and 5-6 tries to finally get maintenance to check out the issue. We ended up having to move rooms at 11:00 at night and on different floor from my other family members. Front desk did nothing but talk about how much I complained about the room and did not help out. They had nothing at all for the New Year celebration and this location was filled with hoodlums and police to break up fights and the threat of a shooting. I am disgusted with the Embassy Suites. The manager said we would get some kind of compensation but we received nothing at all. I will make sure that everyone knows not to go to the Embassy Suites because they are low class and liars and not customer service friendly.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

One elevator shut down the 3 days we were there. The bathtub would not drain. I called front desk but no one ever fixed it! The TV was terrible. Could not communicate with employees because of language barriers! Dirty dishes in hallways all day. People had their doors propped open and very loud. I will not stay at Embassy Suites again!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

Always love going to the Embassy Suites, my grandmother use take us here as a "girl's camping trip" when I was a little girl. I recently stayed here earlier this month for my birthday...eh it was ok. As well as earlier this year, nothing special, the breakfast isn't any better...and the upgrades need to continue throughout the rest of the place.

But the reason why I am sharing my review today is simply because just 2 days ago I had contacted this location to make a reservation in hopes of checking in within the next 15 minutes (I was down the street and needed a room immediately). The representative who I spoke to was very quick to take my payment and ensured me that I would be able to check in right away (early check in). I was then transferred to the front desk to request my early check in because I was arriving to the hotel within seconds. I quickly found out there was no availability after just speaking with a different representative (who also failed to tell me any penalty for canceling my reservation). The front desk rep. was unable to locate my reservation (since I just made it), very frustrated by then...long story short. I waited an hour to contact the hotel front desk again to request for a refund and cancel my reservation.

The 3rd lady I spoke to that my card would not be charged until I checked in. I let her know that I wanted to cancel my reservation and I will no longer be needing it. She confirmed again no charges would be made to be card. Well, I was looking over my bank statements - and I was charged $210 and some change. I quickly contacted customer service through the Hilton site after 30 minutes and 2 agents later they are now investigating this issue and will let me know within 72 hours if I am going to be refunded or not.

The customer experience that I have had has been horrible and I never expected to have to deal with this kind of service from the Embassy Suites, as I use to love this place when I was little, and even earlier this month the experience was still better than this any day. Very disappointed, with the Milpitas location so run down and no upgrades to the rooms - I most definitely do not recommend the Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley to anyone.

I should have never been charged or been made aware of the penalties for cancelling my reservation. I mean the room was $255 and they charged my card $210? Rather than the representative who took my payment over the phone and I requesting specific accommodations, I would have appreciated it if she told me there was not going to be any rooms available. On top of everything - I never received an e-mail confirmation and or a cancellation e-mail.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

My son and I stayed there on Aug 14-16, 2019. The happy hour and breakfast were great. The staff was friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the condition of the hotel was well below my expectations of an Embassy Suite. There was black around the tub. The furniture was aged and banged up. The halls had missing trim and peeling wallpaper. Needs a lot of work.

Original review: July 22, 2019

I stayed at this hotel from 07/17/2019-07/21/2019. My room was not serviced one single day while we stayed at this hotel for a large family reunion (room under name Maurice ** my son in law). I called and complained every single day about no housekeeping in the room, no clean sheets and water leaking in the room. They would send someone up to provide the items but still, never service the room not one single day.

Upon checking out I was advised I was being charged a 250$ smoking fee for smoking ** in the room. I AM IN MY 50S AND HAVE NEVER SMOKED a day in my life. I told them they must be crazy or smelt it from another room. My grandkids were staying with me during the family reunion. My daughter came to my room one day with legal ** in her pockets. (Again it's legal and she is a medical card carrier). No one ever smoked in the room. Not once and she told the staff about it being in her bag out of common courtesy because that's how she was raised. They had this information on Wednesday and still chose never to tell us their assumption and reason for not servicing our room even though I asked daily.

We were treated horribly and I told them to come to the room with me because there was no way there was a smoke smell because I don't/can't/won't and would smoke nor let anyone else smoke in my room. I am completely handicap and on social security because I can barely walk due to a back injury. I was told by staff that if the housekeeping said you were smoking they wouldn't have to service your room and that is exactly what they did. I repeatedly have tried to contact corporate and the hotel to get this straightened out to no avail.. We were treated horrible and we were charged a crazy fee for no reason whatsoever.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I inadvertently made a mistake while making reservation for my wife and I to stay at the Embassy Suites by the Minneapolis Airport, instead of the Embassy Suites Bloomington. They both are in Bloomington, so that's why the mistake was made. Once I realized it, I called the number to see if the reservation could just be transferred from the first hotel to the second. "No", was the answer to that question. How about a refund, since I just made the reservation 15 minutes ago? Another "No." I asked the guy if there is any way around this. He said for me to call the hotel that the reservation was made at and get the name, and position of the person I called, and they would process the claim. That was a month ago. No refund. I tried disputing it with my credit card, and that also got me nowhere.

$148.84 of my money down the drain. That's the very last dollar that Embassy Suites, or any Hilton will ever see from me. I will let plenty of others know that the "No-Refund" policy means from the second you hit the button. If something is wrong and you make that click, they will have your money and will get nothing at all in return. The credit card won't even stick up for you. You lose.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I'd already had an issue with being hung up on by someone I was connected with to ask a few questions, before my stay. After deciding it was more important to be in the same hotel as my friend/bride to be, my friend and I paid the $280 [total cost rate, fees, taxes, parking] a night. Stayed 2 nights. The bathroom was disgusting and common areas consistently had trash and food scattered about. There was black mold and water staining in the shower, residual hair in the corners of the floor/shower and on the lavatory. Candy wrappers and empty drink bottles on furniture surfaces and pizza crust on the floor in the middle of the hallway.

We also couldn't get the room to cool to our liking. An after hours security guard was sent to reset thermostat, but couldn't help with the situation. I'm not one to be a complainer, but when spending this kind of money it should be a better experience and less of a health risk. I've never stayed in a hotel that had a bathroom this disgusting and an overall building this unkempt. It's unfortunate that this building is this well-designed, has great views, and overall has a lot going for it, but cleanliness is an opportunity. I spent money at the rooftop bar, so even if they issue a refund, they still made money off me.

I’ve had correspondence from Hilton corporate that want to give me a nights stay at a property. I’m not interested. All the emails are generic templates, not personal. One email from corporate says DEFAULT in the subject line. I am asking for a full refund... The saga continues days later. Ultimately, I’ll dispute this with the bank. Typically, I stay at Marriotts and will continue to do so... This was a one off due to supporting a best friend. Originally, I was dissatisfied and am becoming more and more dissatisfied with how this is being handled.

Original review: July 11, 2018

This hotel was disgustingly dirty, the mattresses and furniture was stained, the toilet in room 401 wasn’t working, room 522 the pull out couch was filthy, I refused to stay there with my family, instead I ended up paying $195 to stay at another hotel. The manager of the hotel inspected the room and agreed she wouldn't stay there with her children either. She assured I'd receive a refund, called today and she explained she just issued the refund today 3 days later, I am not confident. They also charged my card $25 for incidentals, we never stayed there, the manager explained today it could take 3 to 5 days. This trip caused me aggravation and over $250.

On Monday I went work and ended up hospitalized and required to take two days off work. I spent Saturday night on the phone with Hilton, phone disconnections and no reasonable resolution was offered, my trip was ruined. Lastly the room and hotel advertised was not the same false advertisement at its best, I was misled, no way this hotel was worth $245 a night. I feel betrayed by Expedia and I am very disappointed in Hilton. Hilton execs visit your Montgomery Alabama Hotel, it is a reflection of your company. I am a Native NY’er and I am ashamed of your Embassy Suites, manager says you’re under renovation, shut it down until you do, and stop the fake advertisement. Take care of your customers, you're failing.

Original review: June 11, 2018

Such a pretty and expensive hotel, however beware of the Jacuzzi and customer service. Two days after we left my daughter broke out with a rash all over her chest and back. Doctor said it was called a hot tub rash. He said it was caused by a Jacuzzi that was not properly maintained. When I called the hotel about it, the front desk asked me to hold for a manager. They then proceeded to put me on a loop that kept sending me to a voicemail. After 30 min, I finally just left a message. They never got back to me. I expected a lot better from such a major hotel.

Original review: June 9, 2018

We have stayed at Embassy Suites before and we had a very pleasant experience. However, this time was far from acceptable. We called the front desk and within 10 mins a maintenance engineer came to our room to check the a/c. He put the gun on the vent and it read 68 degrees. He assured us that it was cooling down and we would be fine in about 30 minutes. It never cooled down and it made for a MISERABLE stay on a weekend of 90 degree weather in Nashville. We did inform the front desk again and said we expect to hear from the GM. We stayed there 6/2 and haven’t heard from anyone within the organization. We stay in Franklin/Nashville every weekend until we transition our family to the are from East Tennessee, and this weekend we had to choose Homewood Suites since we haven’t heard from Embassy Suites.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I am very dissatisfied with the stay at this hotel. First of all it was my son's birthday so I took him and 6 other kids to have pizza and cake. No big deal at a hotel right? Well being that only max of 6 people was allowed in this premium room they only would allow 6 wristbands for swimming pool which this is the first time I've heard of wristbands to swim at a hotel and they actually had a worker checking at the door.

I spoke with Allen ** the manager and explained, "I have 3 extra kids. Can they swim?" He said, "No." He said exactly this hotel don't allow no birthday parties, no family functions, no gatherings at a hotel? He said the lobby areas and the hallways close at 11pm so basically telling me I paid all this money and I'm not allowed out my room past 11. He said, "Yes." He was yelling at me telling me he could kick me out the room for having a couple extra kids who wasn't even staying there. This stay was awful and very uncomfortable. This is NOT a place to Take Your Family!!! The management there have no compassion nor do they care about their ratings. We felt like we were in prison and watched all the time.

Original review: March 31, 2018

As a Hilton silver member, I have many wonderful experiences with most of the Hilton Brand hotels. I expected much more from a top NYC hotel like the Embassy Suites in NYC 37TH and 6th Ave. The rooms was half the size of the normal embassy suites that I have gone to. We had to squeeze on to the bed. The dining room was packed with little or no room to sit and the food was mostly cold. In the future, I will make sure that I do more careful research to ensure that I get what I pay for!

Original review: March 27, 2018

My stay at the FT Lauderdale, FL location was fabulous. The hotel was located close to the airport and cruise terminal. They recently completed a full renovation, the hotel interior and rooms were beautifully decorated and very spacious. The bed was very comfortable and the room itself was clean and well maintained. The room was well soundproofed, we didn't hear any outside noise despite the location and busy street. The hotel served light refreshments in the evening, a breakfast buffet in the morning and several good restaurants were within walking distance. Overall we had a great stay and we highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay before or after a cruise.

Original review: March 25, 2018

Embassy Suites in San Antonio, TX 8230 had large airy rooms, awesome buffet breakfast, comfy beds with pull out couch comfort, great prices and clean and eye catching environment with great indoor area with waterfall and green plants. It was quiet and clean as well. And had prompt attention from all staff

Original review: March 23, 2018

Embassy Suites Hotel Lenexa, KS, USA. Rooms and breakfast were a 5. The bar experience was less than perfect though. The area was noisy, the bartender was unhappy, and the customers were out of control. We were not happy. Otherwise, our visit was perfect.

Original review: March 22, 2018

Very nice staff and easy to navigate around the hotel. The color scheme in our room was a plus. They extended a late check-out for us. I would definitely recommend Embassy Suites in Napa, CA and with amendments in my room to the complimentary cocktail at Social Hour. We felt like VIP'S and I am pleased.

Original review: March 21, 2018

The Embassy Suites hotel in Lake Buena Vista was a wonderful hotel to stay in. It was very clean and was located 15 mins from Disney Springs. I spent a week there due to a work conference and my room was a home away from home. Each room was a suite that had a living room area, a compact kitchen which included a sink, microwave and mini-fridge. The bathroom was spacious with plenty of counter space. The separate bedroom had a bonus sink and mirror. The unit contained two flat screen TV's and the complimentary WiFi worked great. The complimentary breakfast every morning was wonderful containing made to order omelets. The hotel also had a restaurant with good food and good prices. And the staff was friendly and very accommodating. I will definitely look to stay at an Embassy Suites in my future travels.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I love Embassy Suites. The one at Columbus, Ohio USA has gracious staff and comfortable rooms. Often staying there for work purposes but this time for pleasure. It was a nice environment for socializing and a great accommodation.The breakfast in the morning was satisfying and the drinks at night were good.

Original review: March 18, 2018

Embassy Suites Hotel San Rafael, CA. The front desk, restaurant, cleaning staff and all were wonderful to converse with and the response when I needed assistance. The room felt as if I was staying in a home and was spotless and the food in the restaurant was 5 stars. Really enjoyed my stay and felt safe. Will stay at the company's other sites, as I enjoyed the experience.

Original review: March 13, 2018

Stayed for five days in Embassy Suites Hotel Portland, Maine and not one bad experience. I was there on vacation and the staff was very helpful in getting me where I wanted to go. The hotel was located right in the middle of great shopping, restaurants and clubs.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Embassy Suites Hotel in Phoenix Arizona failed to Inform others when booking that they had big groups they had no control over and made no attempt to do so or make refund and assist to rebook at another location. There were big ** biker group and ** only buses gathering. Loud, boisterous, racist, intimidating, threatening. Also drugs smoking everywhere. Violations of Arizona Laws governing Smoke Free Arizona. The groups from out of state, mainly California could care less about respecting laws in AZ or others staying at the Embassy Suites. There was discrimination against ** older people who would appreciate a little quiet time to get rest and sleep, the reason you book a hotel room normally. Also hotel will be charging customers more for all the damages and replacement of furnishings.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE Murfreesboro, Tennessee "was" a very good property but the facilities have declined. Management seems to be blind to the appearance of the hotel. From the stains on the concrete and trash at the entrance to the worn and soiled furniture upholstery in the lobby this hotel is not as clean as it was. The common area and room carpets were filthy. The bathtub had visible scum buildup. Front desk staff were dressed in wrinkled ill-fitting uniforms.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando is very nice and accommodating from morning to evening. With some hotels it takes him a minute to answer the phone but with this hotel they're answering the phone on the first ring and making sure that you are well taken care of.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

If you like a nice peaceful environment to rest your head, do not hesitate to book a room at Embassy Suites Arcadia Ca for your comfort. And while you're at it refer a friend. Pets are also exceptional.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Like the name says suites and they are sweet!!! Pool, hot tub, free drinks for 21 & over. I have stayed in a lot of hotels and every Embassy Suites have been the very best.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I was greeted by polite staff. I was given a map of the plantation to assist me in going places. The room was very clean and had a pleasant fragrance. The ocean view was as described on the website. Buffet breakfast, Starbucks Coffee, indoor pool, transportation to surrounding shops, at no cost, was the ultimate trip. I enjoyed my trip so much I stayed an additional day!!!

Embassy Suites Hotel Company Information