Days Inn

Compare Hotel Brands

Research top Hotel Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Checked in on the 4th of Feb & checked out on the 7th "Feb" at Days Inn on International Drive Orlando Florida. And this is where a lot of tourists go to not knowing because they're worried about everything else. But I traveled from the 4th to the 7th alone on the little getaway to relieve stress & the first day there I found a roach. 2nd day I wasn't there all day. Came back only just to go to sleep.

All these days here I felt something biting me. Come to find out there was bedbugs on my bed next to my pillow. I record this, took pictures, went to complain at the office & they gave me the number to call manager. So now they stated they need to do their own investigation. It will take 48hrs. Like really Days Inn. Shame on you. Pictures & videos don't lie. This is the most disgusting hotel ever. That was my first time there. My last time there. I want the money I paid for this room. What should I do. I'm about to call license and inspections on them if my room had bed bugs. All the rooms have bed bugs. I'm going to dig a hole in them so do I get a lawyer. What should I do. I have pictures and videos.

I could not give a zero star because my review wouldn't be accepted. However, this hotel should NOT be in business. I stayed in this hotel for only one night on 12/29/16 on my way to a trip overseas. I suffer from acute asthma and bronchitis and I am HIGHLY allergic to mildew and mold. The rooms have a PUNGENT and VERY STRONG smell of mildew and mold. I couldn't sleep all night long. I ended up with a horrible asthma and bronchitis attack which is lasting until this date (02/06/17). I ended up in the ER of a hospital, I am taking steroids for asthma, antibiotics for my bronchitis, another asthma medication, doing inhalation with steroids, and using my pump. I've been sick for 40 days already.

I have written to Wyndham (apparently this hotel is part of the chain) and Wyndham told me to deal with the situation directly with Days Inn & Suites, Humble, TX which I did. I've written 3 (three) emails and so far I never got a response from them. I AM DISGUSTED by this behavior on the part of the management for this hotel. This hotel should NEVER NEVER EVER be in business until they clean up the rooms from these smells. People with asthma, bronchitis and COPD could die staying there! I paid almost $68/night to get sick and so far my out of pocket expenses have exceed $300 in addition to losing days work. And ABOVE ALL my health is currently in jeopardy!

Worst hotel ever!!! The front door seemed to have been kicked in many times and you must slam it to lock it. The carpet was sticky/dirty I was scared walking without shoes. The refrigerator smelled, dirty and couldn't adjust the temp (button missing). The bathroom sink was clogged and fruit flies continued to fly out of it. Showers handle continued to turn, other people hair, hole in the wall.

AC unit doesn't work. Garbage everywhere. Mold around the toilet. Mold around the shower (inside) and (outer). Mold on the shower curtain. After I reported this to Corporate office they had the General Manager call me and she is telling me "We have 2 employees verify after housekeeping turns in the paperwork to do a double check and they all come back saying it's done." "I have verified some and they are all fine." Fire them all, including the owner.

This hotel was very dirty and had broken equipment in the room. We had planned to stay 2 nights but got up next morning and checked out and checked into another hotel. I was looking for another hotel after we step in room and looked around. We got up and didn't even take shower or make coffee because the bathtub was filthy and was afraid of coffee pot. We will not stay at this hotel again. We would suggest other people to find another hotel.

We arrived at 11 p.m. on Friday, August 19, 2016 and checked-in to the Days Inn Lakeview at Mackinaw City, MI. Upon carrying suitcases up the side stairway, I noticed a warped and soft step. This was just the first bad step of a very negative experience… We picked Days Inn Lakeview, Mackinaw City, Michigan from a variety of website hotel ads and a AAA book. We wanted to stay on a beachfront hotel to enjoy the beach and lake for a special family vacation. We had booked two rooms that night and had four rooms booked for the following night.

The ad on the website mackinawcity.com for Days Inn Lakeview and in the AAA travel books show the hotel on a light tan beach looking site that runs from the hotel to the lake. In the ad in AAA, it says "a half mile of Private Sandy Beach" The hotel actually sits on a site with a gravel and grass parking lot in between the hotel and the lake. Our main reason for booking this hotel was based on the photo and description of the hotel. The photo and the descriptions in the advertisements are not correct - the photo must have been "photoshopped" and the description is misleading.

Our family had two hotel rooms for August 19th both of which had major maintenance issues. Here is what we experienced… Room #228… No outlets that worked to charge 3 devices. Wall outlet broken. Ceiling light of bathroom hanging off ceiling. Shower control handle broken with large chunk out of it. Molding broken and missing by slider. Molding at ceiling hanging. No Do Not Disturb sign for door. Room #229… Upon check-in hot, muggy and could not get A/C on. Hair dryer holder broken and hair dryer laying on sink area. No toilet paper holder - screws & metal in wall, roll just sitting on back of toilet. Shower not workable - control unit unable to pull out to turn on. Wash basin has no stopper - can’t hold water. No trim under window, drywall showing. No hotel information/phone number book.

Main hotel area trash overflowing in container, steps filthy, dead flowers in flower boxes. Breakfast area - filthy carpet not swept by counters or wall, OJ and eggs both tasted bad, wanted to listen to news/weather - worker singing out loud throughout our breakfast. Not only were these conditions terrible but what made the experience worse was when we asked for the General Manager early Saturday morning to talk about the concerns and ask to cancel the next nights due to the conditions. She definitely was the worst representative I have ever met and I have been in management and customer service for over 30 years.

We explained the situation - that there were numerous problems with our rooms and that the hotel was definitely not on a beach, as depicted in the website photo. We said due to this we would like to cancel the four rooms we had for Saturday night due to the maintenance problems and misrepresentation of a beach. We asked that we not be charged a cancellation fee. She not only did not want to hear our concerns or what was the issues with the rooms... Quickly snapping “I’ll send maintenance up. He’ll handle everything”. We tried to explain that they were not quick fixes. I asked if she didn’t want to know what they were. “No, you go over that with maintenance”… Hmm this is my vacation and I have to go over items with maintenance. Yes, that is what we did with the maintenance as he was in the rooms for over an hour. The maintenance guy kept saying “Oh my” when we showed him the problems.

When we mentioned the step that is warped and possibly a future injury liability problem he stated he never uses those steps. He preceded to change wall outlet shocking himself. He said he would have to get a plumber and didn’t know when that would be for the shower and sink issues. Of course, he would have to go to a hardware store to repair molding issues, hair dryer and toilet paper holder issues.

The manager never said “I’m sorry” or showed any concern that the rooms were not up to standard. She stated that she will be charging the $50 per room plus tax cancellation fee. $220 in total. I asked if it is not worth it for $200 not to have upset customers that will review the hotel badly. She immediately very harshly said “okay, if you are going to review us then I am charging the full room night charge for each room on your mother’s credit card right now!” We could not believe what we were hearing.

My mother getting very upset. (This was a special and maybe last trip that she will go on with her family.) She wanted to speak and explain that she tried to call the front desk late last night since the A/C was not working and it was very hot in her room. She then wanted to take a shower to cool off but it didn’t work. She couldn’t even put water in the sink basin to wash off. She said she tried to find a number to call but couldn’t (no book in her room).

The response to these concerns by the manager was that this 93 year old who walks with a cane should have come down to the front desk at 11:30 p.m. and told someone. Really?! No apology or concern by the general manager. We decided all we wanted was to get out of there and quick! We did not have a chance to use the indoor pool or walk on the parking lot by the lake. We never saw a heated outdoor pool, fitness facility or told about unlimited access to 3 indoor waterparks that is mentioned in the AAA Tour book advertisement. I do not believe they have an outdoor pool or fitness facility as mentioned in the advertisement. We were charged the $222 and could not get this off our credit card billing.

The general manager lied about us booking "lake view rooms vs. lakefront rooms" and threatened us into signing for the cancellation fee. NO consumer should have to pay a cancellation fee for rooms that are not maintained, items unusable and in a hotel that is filthy. Let alone being deceived by the advertisement. Consumers should be aware of this hotel especially when paying $133 a night!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Days Inn?

I am physically handicapped and had a very bad experience at Days Inn, 4400 Connecticut Ave, Wash DC and was humiliated and mistreated, moved from room to another in spite of my physical movement limitation and overcharged from the contract rate and then charged for a complimentary parking at a Handicap Parking. Ms. ** mislead and would not answer phone calls or respond to faxes and mislead me that she would be issuing credit for $30 plus $23.70 for the overcharge. She would not give me the copy of the contract and claimed she could not find the contract copy. This establishment should be questioned for this and held accountable for their actions.

I booked a suite recently at the Days Inn Golden Colorado. Immediately there were issues. We were on the 3rd floor and the elevator didn't work. The key scan on the back door, where we were told to park, did not work. On entering the suite, we noticed there was not a TV in the bedroom. With all the other issues, I assumed we just ended up in a crappy hotel. Apparently, there should have been a tv in the bedroom and 7 days later there was a $500 charge on my debit card from Days Inn. When calling to find out what the charge was for, they accused me of stealing a TV. I had to call the police department to start an investigation. Days Inn offered no recourse nor apology. It has been 11 days now and they have not reversed the charge. Leaving me with multiple bounced check charges. I am beyond angry and will never utilize a Days Inn again.

Booked place though Hotel Power for $86. We didn't stay since they have policy of not letting people in if they have local driver license. Front desk person told us we gonna get a refund. 4 weeks passed. Hotel Power is not helping us to get money back. Both Manager and General manager are refusing to help. They told Expedia that we stayed there and we never did. They oversold their own rooms and charge 2 people. How illegal. Worst part we cannot get money back.

We stayed at the Days Inn by the Winnipeg Airport Dec 29. For the money $160 this was the worst hotel stay I can say we have ever had. The rooms and pool area all mediocre. Not worth that price. Three hours after check in we were called saying we had to come back to the desk because we didn't "check in" properly. At some time after midnight we were called by the front desk citing a noise complaint.

We had long since sleeping and this call woke us all. Upon check out I wanted to use my debit card and have my cc refunded. No. Not company policy. (I also don't agree with instant cc card upon reservation either). It's just to hold the room. Not pay it in advance. Wouldn't recommend to anyone. The only thing I can say is that the girl working the front desk was very pleasant. Won't stay again.

Do not use a third party when booking. Used Hotwire to book a room - "Secret Deal" - showed up and no room available at Days Inn, Birmingham, Alabama, when I arrived. They said Hotwire should never have sold it. Found out later, Days Inn charged my account. They told AMEX that it was a non cancellation booking AND that someone had checked in. I am sure SOMEONE did check in....just not me! Days Inn sold the room twice and took two payments - how illegal. I am still trying to get copies of check in documents from Days Inn to PROVE I checked in. They keep stalling, saying the person who can help me won't be in till midnight and call back then.

Had reserved a room for Thanksgiving Holiday. The door James didn't want to open I guess from the carpet fit...then pulled the sheets up to check for bedbugs and found the mattress totally slit open. I have pictures. It was Day's Inn west Ocala, FL. They told me upfront they could do nothing. There are 2 more Days Inn in Ocala, but they are privately owned. I finally got a refund and left with no apology. It was room 127. Trust me don't stay there.

Thanksgiving evening 2016. My husband and I decided to stay in StL MO instead of driving home. I rented a room through hotels.com. It was 83.00, paid online for a room at Days Inn on Craig rd in Maryland Heights, MO. We checked in around 10 pm. I was mortified by the filth. I spent the next couple hrs trying to photograph and contact Days Inn to complain instead of relaxing. We stripped the bed down and used emergency blankets we carry in our trunk. They were way cleaner than what was on the bed or the pullout couch. It actually had just been folded up with visibly dirty sheets pocket change and Cheetos.

We used the pitiful excuse for towels and wash cloths to wipe tables to store my purse clothes etc because the floor wasn't an option. The wifi wouldn't connect, couldn't shower after feeling so dirty because it was gross and not enough towels. Was up 'til probably 3:30 am before finally falling asleep. I slept with my slippers on, didn't want to forget and walk on carpet, wow. Left Friday morning, checked my bank acct. and was charged 83 for the room and an additional 73.00 for incidentals??? Wasn't informed of that charge. Called the motel and was told I would receive it back probably by Mon. Won't hold my breath on that. This place should be fined and closed.

One of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had. I accidentally left my makeup bag at the hotel and called a few days later to get it returned. The man told me I could not get it sent back to me because he could not take my credit card and address information (which he already had because I paid to stay there). So I had to order a prelabel to send to them so they could return my bag after a long complicated process. After 2 weeks I received an empty makeup bag with all of my things missing. I had 200 dollars worth of stuff on my bag and I am extremely disappointed in whoever stole it and the customer service I received. When I called to complain, nothing added up and said they should have been able to send it to me days later and that whoever I was talking with did not follow their return lost items policy.

Everyone kept saying there was nothing they could do to help throughout the whole process and did not value me as a customer at all. I DO NOT recommend staying at a Days Inn after my experiences there. I do not normally make complaints about people, but this was the worst I have ever been treated. I understand that I forgot something and that is my fault, but if you want to succeed as a company you must treat the people paying for your services with respect and care. I received neither of those things from Days Inn.

I was really disappointed that I paid $80 to stay in this nasty hotel. Cigarette ashes still in the room. Dust about an inch thick. The tub was dirty! I did not shower, I did not sleep under the covers. The sheets were paper thin and I requested another one just to lay on top to get through the night. I won't mention the smell. Overall the place is not ready to be used at all. Totally disgusted. I wish I could get every cent back. I give this place a negative 99.

Stayed one night at the Days Inn, Red Wing Mn. It was disgusting, torn carpet, stained bed sheets, light fixture in bathroom was one exposed bare bulb, definitely an electrical hazard. Was afraid to shower in the morning. The temp control knob in small dirty fridge fell off, our food and drink froze, the knob was so dirty on underside almost vomited. The area for breakfast was so small only one person at a time. The manager was rude. NEVER GO THERE AGAIN. Cost me 102.00 for a horrible night. Can't believe this is a Wyndham property. DISGUSTING.

When I stayed at Days Inn Panguitch for one night, I was charged double. The past few weeks I have been trying to get it resolved and get my money back, but efforts have been entirely useless. I don't feel that my concerns have been heard by the staff, though they are pretty much civil. The best part of my stay was the hot chocolate in the continental breakfast (packets you mix with hot water). I'm growing more and more dissatisfied with Days Inn as time goes on and nothing gets resolved. I will definitely avoid staying at any Days Inn in the future.

My father and myself stayed in a total of 7 different Days Inns on our 2 week vacation. On Sept 30, 2016 we stayed at a Days Inn in Forest City, Arkansas. We thought this one was nice because it had a restaurant attach and a 5.00 off coupon for each of our breakfast. The rooms were nice. At 7.00 am we went to breakfast. I had left my phone in the room to charge, we hadn't checked out yet, after breakfast I went back to retrieve my phone. I entered my room only to find my phone was gone along with my charger. I immediately ran back to the check in desk and reported it. The young clerk said to me, "Well no one went into your room". Which was repeated to me over and over again throughout the 7 hrs we waited for the manager to arrive to show us the video footage of who went into my room.

I called the police filed a report. While the police officer was there he and I and my father went back to my room. For some reason the maid followed us back there??? I gave the officer my info on what my phone cost and what the description of it. And the maid was down on the floor looking around on the floor again?? The officer left. Nothing left to do but wait for the manager at this point, so we did. Within about an hour, while standing outside my room, the hotel clerk walks up to me and hands me my phone and again says, "See no one was in your room". I immediately looked at it and saw on the screen my sims card and sd card were gone. I asked, "Where did you find it?" She replied, an elderly couple found it in the parking lot. When asked what and who they were, she didn't know. Hmmm right. I had to borrow my fathers phone and cancel all my credit cards banking account were locked and sims card canceled.

I then waiting with my elderly father in the lobby for 7 hrs for the manager to show up (I'm sure if the place was being robbed the manager wouldn't take 7 hrs to show up). While we waited we weren't even offered a glass of water. Upon arrival of the manager we call the police officer back. The footage showed the off duty maintenance man and that damn maid near my door just after 7 am while were at breakfast... Hmm? No one else! Also it shows no one turned in my phone to the desk clerk. I have tried calling the Days Inn several times to talk to the manager. Funny he's never there. When returning home my Father had a package delivered to his home return address was Days Inn Forest City Arkansas. It wasn't even address to his correct name and the police report was in my name.

Inside was my original sms card verified by my provider and a charger that was not mine. My SD card was not returned. Which had memories of my Mother just before she passed away in late April. The last photo I took of my Mother is on that card along with our Vacation photos together. My Father isn't going to be around forever and I want those memories in those photos. I called corporate office, reported our experience. They said they'd call me back. Almost 3 weeks and have heard from no one as of yet. We stayed in 7 Days Inns 2 rooms and sometimes 2 nights. Come on! I don't recommend staying in another.

I reserved the room on july 25th 2016 for oct. 29th 2016. I had to use my card to reserve the room which I DID through expedia but it gave the option to say if you wanted the card charged or pay in cash. I put pay in cash when I arrive on oct. 29th 2016. I looked at my account on oct. 20th 2016 and days inn charged my card 152.74. I reached out to days inn around 5:10 pm est and the rep. was extremely rude and disrespectful and lied and said "I had to call expedia". I reached out to expedia. They advised me to called Days Inn. Once I DID the same rep. was still rude and disrespectful. I asked to speak with a manager. He replied I had to called back the next day. The rep used profanity while talking to me and wanted to argue with me about my funds when I asked for the corporate #. The rep. then hangs up and when I called back hung up again.

I called days inn 31 times and the rep. continued to pick up and hang up without saying anything. I then used my co-worker phone and asked for the corporate office #. He provided me with the wyndham hotel # where a rep from there gave me the corporate # for days inn. I reached out to my bank wells fargo to do a dispute and they reached out to days inn and the bank rep was told by hotel rep that he couldn't cancel. I had to wait and call back the next day.

I don't want to ever do business with days inn and I want my reservations cancelled. I will tell everyone that I know not to ever do business with days inn. I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY LIFE. I will take my money to a hotel that will appreciate me as a customer. I want my reservations to be cancelled and my refund and I will never do business with days inn or any other hotels that are affiliated with days inn.

We had stayed at the Days Inn Bridgeport WV and I had a FULLY-HANDICAPPED woman with my family when we stayed there. Well I guess she had an accident while she was asleep and we didn't know about it because she had already got a shower from our daughter. We went to go back that evening. They told us to get off the property or they were gonna call the local police and charged our card 700 dollars for the mattress that they get cheap for buying in bulk but it's OK. I tried getting a hold of corporate but they won't return our phone calls or anything. Don't get me wrong. Yeah I can see them getting upset over it but not like they did to us that evening so we went to BEST WESTERN and explained everything. They said if it happens it happens, no big deal. Now that's good business.

When I went into the Days Inn on Queen street in Toronto at 10 am to cancel the reservation I had made for 3 nights I was told that it was too late and they would keep my $169.00 for that Friday night. I had asked specifically when cancellation was due and told that it was 4 pm of same day. The manager is a sleazy man named **. The lobby smelled of old cooked food and there were roach traps in full view of the front desk. The curtains, furniture and windows were yellowed and filthy. I can only imagine what a room would have looked like. I hope this little thief uses some of his unearned money to buy some Fabreeze and rat traps. I do wonder how an American hotel chain could have such low standards. They should be ashamed.

Me and my family stayed there on the night of 8/12. We were violently awoken at 3:30 am by the sound of water rushing down the walls. We were on the 2nd floor. We got up to see what the issue was and then witnessed the ceiling cave. There was water everywhere! It was very unsettling. We packed and rushed out of there. The guy at the front desk was overwhelmed and didn’t know what to do. The water damaged my cell phone and computer and the hotel does not want to accept liability – they didn’t even want to reimburse us for the stay! They refuse to provide me with their insurance carrier for me to file a claim but did admit that the flood was due to a running toilet on the 4th floor. I have video of the ceiling and the flood. I appreciate anyone to assist me with their carrier information so I can file my claim accordingly. I am not filing a claim through my insurance carrier.

These are one of the worst kept hotels I have ever stayed in. They are all owned by the foreigners now and it's a shame the way they do us. We travel a lot and it's gotten so bad in hotels I would just soon sleep in my vehicle. We stayed at this Days Inn this past weekend. The lady changed the price like three times. I was dizzy trying to figure out what she was talking about. It started out at 74.00 and by the time I was done it was 90... and I finally gave her 100 dollar bill and asked her about roaches and bed bugs and she said "no, no bugs". Well I had to ask her for my change, and then she asked for my bank card. I said "for what", she said in case we destroy the room!

Really have you seen their rooms? Well I told her that nothing better be charged to my card and she said "nooo". OK so we finally got to the room and the sink, toilet is stopped up, the air conditioning is a window unit setting on the floor. So mind you the floor is wet, my sister stepped in that mess... bugs in bathroom, couldn't watch TV it was so snowy... so I would like a refund. I sit in a chair all night... and we only stayed because my mom is 90 and was getting tired... or I would have moved her right out of there. They should be ashamed to give this kind of service. Will never stay at another Days Inn... almost all hotels are owned by foreigners now and we have to eat their **. Didn't give me a receipt... but the room was 130 and the date was the 24th of Sept 2016.

Im checked in on Sept. 9th – Sept. 11th and when I went to sleep the whole night I found myself scratching all night. So when I checked myself Sat night and I see little bites on me first I thought they were mosquitoes because we left the balcony door open for a little bit on Sat morning but when Sun morning came I knew they were not mosquito’s bites. They were bed bug bites. We told management but they said a manager will call us. And here it is Sept 25th. No call. I have pics to prove my allegations and also a pic of bugs on our towel. My husband is an exterminator. We checked the mattress and it was infested!!! We appreciate some feed back!!!

We arrived at the Days Inn in Eau Claire WI at 22:00 on September 10 2016. Paid for the room by credit card. When we arrived back home and checked the card statement on Monday September 12 we found we were charged twice for the room. We tried to contact the hotel directly by phone and were told the manager would call us back. We are still waiting for that call. We tried to email their head office to which we received a confirmation email saying they did receive it and would get back to us in 3 business days. It has now been 11 days without a response.

This hotel from the time me and my boyfriend got there was disgusting. Smelled of urine and like a old mop or something had been used. We checked in and had room 328. So as we got into the room and put our things down I was afraid to even sleep there. While in the room there was a tile in the ceiling that looked as if it had water damage. Next to that on the wall it looked like there was some kind of perspiration coming from the vents. They could've wiped it up or something. The comforter for the bed had burn cigarette holes. The complimentary breakfast was a joke. In the bread container they had bread, muffins, bagels and frozen waffles. Yes frozen waffles. I was so shocked to see that. Never again will this be a place I come too. Never again!!!

Days inn columbus in. - Parking lot bad. Place is dirty. Doors on east side rusted and hard to open. Place has went downhill in 2 years!! Wires hanging in walkway.

Very dissatisfied with a maid here at Days Inn in Aiken SC. She would enter your room right after she knocked not giving you time to answer the door. After verbally telling her to "Please stop doing that" she would wait until I left to enter my room to turn my ac off, leave my curtain open for others to see inside my room and God only knows what else she was doing in my room. This is the first and pray the last bad experience I will encounter with Days Inn.

Customer service was great. The price for the use we had was wonderful. Lots of eating establishments within walking distance. Was great all together. It will be a very useful choice for families to ball teams to stay. Plenty of food choices that are great values and thick enough walls that next door neighbors won't be a bother.

There was no service at all. Did not even leave the room but to keep looking out to make sure our truck and RV was safe. Place is a DUMP. Unsatisfactory. You have people coming up to you asking for money and hanging around the parking lot, trash all over and the parking lot is not taken care of, needs repaved - This place needs to be closed down.

Horrible... from the moment we got there. A line of people complaining. And the female Manager ran away crying. They put us in a room by the pool and workout room. And the banquet room were right around the corner. And the noise from the banquet room people in the hallways. We ask twice to change our room. No rooms left.

So we told her we are leaving... after staying one night. And got billed for 2 night. And the bartender tried to double bill us also. Ordered 2 beers. Paid cash. When back for a second round ordered 3 beers ($5.00 a bottle). She charged $27.00. I said "it's $5 a bottle". "Yea" she says "you had 5 bottles beer". I said "I paid cash for the first 2 bottles". She goes into her pocket and takes out the $10 Dollar bill I gave her.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Days Inn was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. It is a subsidiary of Wyndham Hotel Group and is classified as one of their economy brands. Days Inn operates almost 2000 hotels worldwide and includes three brands: Days Inn, Days Hotels and Days Inn & Suites.

• Free breakfast: Days Inn offers an expansive complimentary breakfast to all guests. The Free Daybreak Breakfast includes fresh fruit, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt and other select items at different locations. Free coffee and tea is also available in all guest rooms.
  • Free Wi-Fi: Days Inn provides all guests with free Wi-Fi in their rooms as well as in common areas.
  • Special discounts: This chain of hotels offers discounts to members of certain groups, like AAA, CAA and AARP. They also have special offers that change seasonally. To see the most recent offers, travelers can visit the Days Inn website.
  • Wyndham Rewards: Days Inn participates in the Wyndham Rewards program, so points earned at Days Inn can be used at any of the Wyndham brands, including other economy hotels like Super 8 and Knights Inn as well as upscale resorts like Dolce and Wyndham Grand. Members earn a minimum of 1,000 points for every stay.
  • Sustainability: The Wyndham group continually works to lessen its properties impact on the environment. The Wyndham Green Tool box is a proprietary online system that lets the company monitor water and energy use as well as waste production and emissions company-wide.
  • Best for Days Inn caters to individuals looking for a great value. It’s suitable for solo travelers, families and retirees.

Compare Hotel Brands