2. Travel

Lake Mary, FL

3.1/5 (16 ratings)

About Cruises-N-More

Cruises-N-More Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cruises-N-More?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cruises-N-More?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

Our cruise was very easy, but extremely timely to book with the the CNM agent of our quote from cruisecompete.com. CNM was very deceptive with the onboard credit that was offered. The staff was always very willing to accommodate us when the rate went cheaper, however a week before we were to cruise the agent called our cruise line to change promotion, unbeknownst to us, so the $50 of our onboard credit would be taken away(We know to their benefit because nothing was changed beneficial to us, but the promotion)!

The last price reduction we received was verified with the CNM rep, The Cruiseline & I..that we would not lose any onboard credit with the change. We are now on the ship and were told that CNM had called our Cruiseline after our last call was made with the CNM agent, to change the promotion to take away $50. We had no idea, nor did we authorize this call or action and there was not even any change at all, just a promotion change to their benefit! Our Cruiseline stated this is very common with CNM & it is also very deceptive. I will never book with CNM again, nor refer them. There are way too many agencies out there to not have to worry about deceptive practices! We also found out from the Cruiseline of other misinformation CNM told us that our Cruiseline had to rectify as a goodwill gesture.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I called to get a quote for a cruise, the price was too high, I asked to hold a cabin for me while I decide what to do. I called another agency and found a much better price. When I called back to cancel my hold, I was told that they booked a cruise for me and used my future deposit to hold the cabin without my approval. I have left emails and message to agent to cancel it and return my money, did not receive a reply. Left a message for management, did not receive a reply. Finally 5 days later, I received an email from Director of Inside Sales, Kenia, stating that "All reservations held have been cancelled. Jackie, agent, did not charge your credit card therefore, no money is to be refunded back."

I called RCCL and was told that my original future booking reservation no longer valid and new reservation was canceled, and I have to get my money back from the cruise agency, RCCL cannot help. I have filed a complaint with BBB and have been lied to by Kenia for 10 days. Bottom line, they used my money to book the cruise when I asked for price quote and do not plan to return my deposit. Beware of this agency, RCCL and other cruise lines should remove them from their business roster and do not associate themselves with lying thieves that this agency employs.

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I have been a Cruise Compete customer since 2004 and have recommended their service. Sunday afternoon I requested a quote via Cruise Compete and I received a quote from Cruises-N-More @ 4:39 pm on Sunday. On Monday morning when I called to book they refused to honor the price quote. Reason-No more slots in group rate, etc. I contacted the Cruise Compete owner & he tried but CNM offered me a price higher than I received from another agency. This may be a one off but when an agency doesn't honor a written quote they will never get my business or recommendation.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

My family and I are experienced cruisers. I have been booking with Kenia @ CNM for several years. She is very kind, efficient, patient and friendly. I like to shop around at times for better rates but always go back to CNM. She listens to what my party wants and delivers wonderful results. If rates change, she always seems happy to make the changes. Thanks Kenia, I appreciate you and all you do!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I am currently in the process of booking my third cruise with Cruises-N-More. I am a very experienced cruiser and this has been the best cruise agency that I have ever worked with. Not only do they offer the lowest prices, but their customer service is beyond exceptional. Whenever I have a question or want to check if the rates have gone down, I always receive a prompt response. If the rates have decreased, I immediately receive a new confirmation with the lower price. No questions asked. Susie is not only competent, she is also efficient, uncomplicated and provides the best customer service around! Thanks Cruises-N-More! Keep up the good work!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I have worked with Todd and Tiffany for several years with great results. I usually start my search by going to Cruisecompete.com and a few years ago they responded with an intriguing price. After calling them and getting to the bottom line, I was saving maybe $2,000. Their response to my emails or calls has always been prompt, reliable, and helpful. Great company for saving money on cruises.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I paid a deposit for two cruise rooms and never received any confirmation. I just emailed "Joe" and he no longer works for company. Previous to this reservation I dealt with another agent who was suppose to put a hold on rooms and when I called back his message says no longer works there. I would not recommend this agency as there is no follow through and/or care for their clients.

Original review: April 28, 2017

I have been booking cruises with Cruises-N-More for a decade or more now, and have always been satisfied with their prices, service and professionalism - they almost always come in with the lowest quote, and I have never, ever had a problem. But I have never been moved to write a review until this week, when I received really exceptional customer service that I felt went above and beyond even the usual. I just booked a cruise through Cruises-N-More with MSC. I spoke with Orlando, who advised me about MSC's loyalty program status match program which saved me an additional 5% on my fare and gave me some additional nice perks - thank you Orlando for sharing that valuable tip!

Orlando was not in the office when I called back the next day, but Kenny ** went above and beyond to help me book the cruise and find the cabin I wanted, calling MSC three times, always got right back to me. He was truly delightful all the way through the process. Many thanks to Cruises-N-More for another great experience.

Resolution response: April 9, 2017

We have worked it out. Better this time. Everyone has their problems.

Original review: March 31, 2017

I have used them a couple of times, the owner and She will make sure you know she is the Owner!! Will promise you the World then get your Money and back down on some of the "Perks". Our First Cruise she told us the wrong room size, I thought it was just a mistake. The 2nd cruise believe it or not I do forget!!! So it must not of been that bad. This cruise I was told by her, her Sister in Law and 2 Employees that I would receive a Spa treatment for one. Then she came back after final payment and said no that it could not happen because I transferred a cruise and didn't book a new cruise.

If I would of known that I would of transferred it from her Company all together and received it from another company. It's only one Spa treatment, don't you think you would honor it. This is "her Company" her words to keep a client Happy??? I say no more she will do as the owner. She can do as she wishes. So if you want to be treated like 2nd class use them if not go elsewhere!!!

Original review: March 20, 2017

I am amazed at some of the negative comments I have read on this site. I have been dealing with Cruises-N-More (CNM) for over 15 years and I have booked more than 20 cruises with them. As a Diamond Plus member with Royal Caribbean (RC), I have dealt with several different agents during this period of time and they all were very competent. I frequently call other travel agencies to see what their on-board credits will be and find that CNM, without fail, offers better OBC's than any other agency, and almost always by a substantial margin.

I am currently dealing with Orlando. He always is exceptionally prompt returning emails or phone calls; all my communications are answered the same day unless I contact him at the end of the business day. He worked a "miracle" for me one trip when I inadvertently forgot to transfer my Royal Caribbean reservation within the 60 days that are allowed by them. Before I had begun using Cruises-N-More exclusively, I had called other travel agencies to see if they could convince RC to allow me to transfer my reservation so that I could take advantage of the travel agency OBC. Not one of them was able to do that. I finally called Orlando at Cruises-N-More who was able to negotiate with RC and somehow was able to transfer the reservation to CNM. I was then able to take advantage of the RC OBC plus the CNM credit. I am not one who normally posts reviews but I am doing so now as I have experienced excellent service and feel it should be acknowledged.

Cruises-N-More Company Information