1.50/5
Based on 60 reviews that contain star ratings

61 Country Inns & Suites Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 4, 2019

There are 4 of us staying at this motel in Raleigh North Carolina. We came back after being gone all day to a room that was not cleaned again for the third time and we stopped at the front desk and told the clerk we were leaving as it was 11 o'clock to please have our room clean. We are on vacation so the do not disturb sign is on the door until 11 am and upon returning nothing had been touched for the second day in a row.

Upon telling the second shift clerk Cathy that our room had not been cleaned again she got rude and told us we could just leave and was very rude. "What happened to the customer is always right" as I had asked her the night before and she was rude then, did not offer to have anyone come and clean bring towels or empty trash so I asked her if they would at least empty the trash. Today after calling corporate they are in here now to clean the room, mind you she never offered to have this done for us. Love the hotel but the clerk has to go way too rude. We will not be back to this hotel since they employ such rude people.

Original review: April 2, 2019

This company is claiming for 5-star property but I got damaged room during my vacation to Bali. Now this company is blaming me to choose that particular hotel. They are not even refunding my full amount. Now I am suffering to get the refund from them my membership amount is 1,30,000/- Service offered on table. - They agree to provide us Bali trip of 2 days which is coming in their voucher 2 nights but we ask for 4 night trip in the month of Feb and they agreed. That voucher offered air tickets as well so they agreed for 4 nights Bali trip with air tickets and some other vouchers as well. They also offered refund in one week if service is unsatisfied without telling T&C.

We finalize the deal on 1,60,000/- with 0% EMI 3500 per month EMI. We settle down but at the time of payment they swap 1,30,000/- full amount by saying, "We waive off your 30,000/- from your membership as will get more percentage of interest from bank on EMI but you will get less interest from bank." According to them 30,000 is the interest which we paid to the bank but that is not true. When I check with bank about EMI the interest amount was 60,000 with 3,500/- per month. After singing their membership they provide one paper. No T&C written on it only voucher and package mentioned. They got closed and we called that executive who handle the deal with us and ask for our trip arrangement.

From there whole story starts, they start telling us the rules. They said, "You can opt our service after 21 days of membership." After lots of fight they agreed for the trip and again they denied for air tickets. They said, "We cannot arrange tickets so early. Please book your tickets and we will provide you the hotels." They have damaged hotel in their list and we choose that hotel by seen pictures only. After coming back we address the whole thing to the company. They again offered me Bali trip. After lots of discussion and fight they agree to refund me with T&C which was not mentioned during the agreement. They are deducting my 46,600/- from 1,30,000/- and I am not agree. I am not pay for bad service.

Get expert buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 3, 2019

We usually stay at Country Inns & Suites. We went to Grand Forks ND. We were in the pool area, floor had no grip (was plain smooth concrete). I witnessed at least a dozen people slip and fall. I ended up falling myself, I injured my left arm. Management just blew me off. I plan on legal action.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Pathetic service and hospitality by Country Inn & Suites Sohna Road, Gurgaon. Booked a lifetime event of my brother's marriage on 26 Jan 2019 and paid full amount in advance against the booking. We were told and committed a class service by the Sales Manager during the sales pitch however arrangements made at the day was absolutely a third class service and nowhere was a standard of Country Inn & Suites as an International Brand.

We asked the Operation Manager to open the dinner buffet at 9:00 PM and the staff asked us to wait for 15 minutes before they could open the buffet which we agreed and asked our guests to wait. Duty Manager opened the buffet at 9:15 PM and by 9:45 PM it is frustrating and disappointing to write that all service containers were empty and nobody at the duty was even looking at it. There were dirty plates all around the table because none of the waiters were at the duty and looked like as if it was just the buffet opening as their primary responsibility.

At 10:30 our guests started making complaints of non-availability of food and Hotel staff was not even taking the ownership of the mess. They kept on telling, "We are in process of filling the stuff back." However nothing happened. I reached out to the Duty Manager and he again committed 10 minutes to get everything sorted out. However he disappeared from the venue. I again contacted the front desk and asked for someone senior and I contacted the Operations Manager this time. He again asked for 10 minutes to look into the matter and assured to get things sorted out however in this whole process my guests waited for 30-45 minutes with empty plates in hand, no bowls, no breads, nothing to eat, no water bottles etc... My guests had to left without food and it was really an embarrassing moment for the entire family. All I hear from the staff was a sorry!!

Amidst all of this ** hospitality the staff even had the courage to say that it was just a mess for 5 minutes and it keeps happening at such big events. My question to the whole staff and team would be if this is the service that they commit to provide then they have no right to call themselves as a class-service provider because a "C" Class Hotel or Vendor is quite capable of providing a better service than what Country Inn & Suites have provided to us.

The story does not end here because after the event I contacted the staff almost 5-6 times to discuss and get me an apology letter for ruining my event for which none of the staff member agreed and even did not show any interest in resolving the matter. I have the video recordings and the voice recordings of the discussion with multiple staff members at the event night. I reached out to the GM as well for his intervention in this matter however he also seems to be irresponsible and not ready for any kind of discussion. Every time I heard from him was "I am out of city and will talk" which never happened. Sales Manager:- Ms. **. Operation Manager: Mr. Ajit **. Operation General Manager: Mr. Anil **.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I am not sure whether to be more upset with the lack of customer care I received from the management at Country Inn and Suites, Tunnel Road location in Asheville NC or Hotels.com for their terrible and misleading cancellation confirmation policy. I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights at the Country Inn and Suites Tunnel Road location through Hotels.com. I was given one confirmation number for this entire reservation. When our travel plans changed, I canceled the reservation and immediately received a confirmation saying my reservation was cancelled. NOT partially canceled but cancelled. I have since found out that if you book two rooms, even if you are given ONE confirmation number, Hotels.com says you have to actually cancel each room separately. Who would have thought?

We actually stayed at this hotel one day later than originally planned, so imagine my surprise when I got charged an additional charge for a no show. After disputing the charge thru my credit card company, Country Inn and Suites said their charge was legitimate as a no-show. I called the hotel several times to try to figure out what went amiss, but apparently they value getting their money more than working with a customer who did actually stay at their hotel and who did her due diligence to cancel the reservation.

I explained what happened to many front desk staff at the Country Inn and Suites, finally asking to speak with the manager, Chris. He was never available when I called nor has he returned my calls. Needless to say, I am disappointed in this hotel’s customer care and Hotels.com. So, beware, if you book more than one room at a hotel that this could happen to you. The upsetting part is that, because I actually did stay there, the hotel could care less as there has been no consideration for my dilemma.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Country Inns & Suites?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Somebody stole our credit card information. Thankfully our credit union contacted us of fraudulent charges. Otherwise the hotel was really nice, and clean. I wish we would have had a chance to use the pool.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

Country Inns & Suites has the kindest, helpful, responsive and attentive staff. Freshly baked cookies wonderful touch. Dining room person, Tara, was super kind and helpful to guests who have special needs; that is customer service. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

We have stayed at this hotel three times since it opened this year. The staff is top notch. The rooms are comfortable and have everything you need, including at least nine outlets and/or usb ports (something it seems many people want to know). Our king bedroom had a wonderful walk-in shower stall. A reasonable breakfast (included in the room price) provides sufficient food to start the day. This hotel is located between Dumser's (good food, great ice cream) and McDonald's. We will definitely return to this hotel in the future.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

Well to start we reserved a room for a hockey tournament and we were told we could get a roll away. Got attitude. Said no notes for a roll away and was told could use diff. card at checkout. Now no way to get home. Charged both cards. Nothing left on either card. I wouldn't stay here ever. I will sleep in my car if I ever have to stay at this chain again. I have stayed in thousands of hotel for work and play - worst stay ever. I would give them even a star but forced to.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I booked a room for 2 nights for my son's hockey tournament. Told them at check in I did not have the card to be charged for the rooms. The front desk girl ASSURED me the card would simply hold the room and it would NOT be charged. That we wouldn't be billed until check out... Saturday I brought the card I was paying with only to find out they had already charged the other card and now I have a 13 dollar balance in account that's suppose to get me home... 4.5 hours away!

Front desk staff and MANAGER Very rude! No apologies and no answers. Nothing they can do about it until Monday. Also cannot reach anyone at a corporate level since it's the weekend. What a joke!!! No excuses!!! Unacceptable!!! To top it off...had a notice under my door Sunday that they also CHARGED MY OTHER CARD!!! STILL NO APOLOGIES OR EXPLANATIONS!!! Nick the midnight guy and Cailyn the "manager" have no professionalism and were zero help! I wanted to give this stay zero stars but unfortunately they don't let you.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I’m never booking with Country Inns & Suites (or any other hotel associate with this brand) ever again. I booked a one night stay for a client and filled out the credit card authorization form that the staff at the Turner Field, Atlanta front desk emailed to me directly. I also had to send a copy of my driver's license and credit card, front and back. When my client arrived, the front desk told her the room was not paid for and charged my client directly for her room instead of utilizing the form and payment information I gave them. Talk about unprofessional and creating a huge situation for me, personally.

I called to address the issue and was told that the general manager was “out of the office and wouldn’t be back till tomorrow. Call back at 9 am.” I called at 9 am, 11 am, 2 pm, 4 pm, and 5 pm and each time was told “She’s out of the office, call back at (specified) time.” I’ve still never actually spoken to Donna ** on the phone.

Anyway, I then emailed and asked for confirmation of receipt of my personal information and the form I filled out to authorize payment for the stay. No response. I filled out a survey that was emailed to me from the hotel and stated I was very unhappy with the way this billing issue was being handled and how the GM was behaving. It was only at this point that the GM herself emailed me. She made sure to tell me that she “never leaves the hotel unless she’s on hotel business” and she’s “sorry that the staff didn’t transfer the call to her.” As if none of this was her responsibility and she has no idea what the problem has been.

After a thread of emails (10) and still no resolution, I called corporate and reported the issue, requesting that they help me figure it all out. The GM emailed me “the real credit card authorization form” and made me send all my information again. The form she sent was NOTHING like the form the front desk sent me. I became concerned that my information had been stolen the first time around and asked where my other paperwork/copies of my cards were located. She has yet to acknowledge my questions but said she’d charge my card for the room and reverse the charges to my client's card. I’m kind of appalled that she didn’t simply comp the charges considering the disaster this situation has been for the patron of her establishment. It’s horrible customer service.

All this to say: MAYBE you won’t have any issues if you stay at the Turner Field Atlanta location, but honestly, I wouldn’t risk it. Since I’ve gotten no response from the staff regarding the whereabouts of my card information and signature, I’ve had to cancel all my cards, order new ones, and change all my passwords/online credit card information for every single platform I use. It’s a nightmare. Spare yourself and book ANYWHERE ELSE.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

We paid $142.00 dollars for this room, asked about military discount was told no, room smelly, carpet dirty stained, curtains duct taped, bathroom fan not working. Stairs had dirt on them as if someone had dragged a tree down them. I mean lots of dirt!! Wish we would have gone up the road to the Days Inn! Will not stay here again!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I stayed at a Country Inn & Suites in Michigan City, IN. It didn't seem clean and carpets were very grungy and stained. I highly doubt I had clean linens or towels, broke out with ringworm lesions after my stay. Never booking this hotel or any other Country Inn and Suites ever again.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I reserved a room for one night from June 30-July 1. When I received the confirmation, it was for two nights June 12-14. I immediately called the hotel and was told they couldn't make a change and I needed to call Radisson. Radisson told me I needed to contact the hotel and they sent a note to management. I sent an email explaining what happened, and followed up with another email. I have gotten no responses. I have stayed at many hotels, including other Country Inn and Suites (which used to be a favorite) and this is the first time I have had no assistance or response. I will be sharing this with friends and family who are considering staying at any Country Inn and Suites. All I needed the hotel to do, was correct the date.

Original review: May 21, 2018

The entire place was just "tired" looking. Starting with the grimy, worn-out carpet and grungy, stained furnishings, broken/missing grout in the bathroom flooring, tub drain plug broken and missing light bulbs. The ice machine was broken, the hot water for tea came out of the dispenser ALREADY BROWN... Not at all acceptable. A/C was very loud... But, I decided that it sounded like a rainstorm and that I'd sleep harder for it.

All this I could get past, because the room was on the "affordable" side... until I discovered that the cleaning crew had taken our dirty underwear! That's right, a pair of granny panties and my husband's Fruit o' the Loom boxers... dirty... in a laundry bag. Why? When I complained to management, she said the girl's phone was turned off and she didn't come in until 10 AM. And, when I asked what compensation she could offer, she said none, because I booked through Expedia. So, Country Inn and Suites of Fountain Court, Columbus, GA... hope you enjoy my undies.

Original review: April 12, 2018

We checked in to the hotel on Saturday night, got into the room. It was very nasty so, we cleaned the room. I went to turn on the light. There were no light bulbs in the lamps and the door lock was broken. Went downstairs to tell the young lady at the front desk and she said, "Ok. Will send someone to fix the problems," then I asked for a ironing board. The young lady at the desk replied none of the rooms have ironing boards. Saturday no one came to the room to address the problems, so I asked to speak to the manager and the young lady replied that the manager would be in Sunday morning which that was not true.

Sunday afternoon after complaining again to the next front desk young lady we was given another room which had an ironing board in which the first desk young lady once again lied. She just sat there doing nothing to rectify the situation. For the price that I paid for this hotel I should've had these problems. On Monday when I addressed the manager with the issues she gave me a $25 discount but, I believe this headache should of been free. Very dissatisfied customer.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I really enjoy the decor and the amenities of Country Inns & Suites NJ, Pittsburg, Ohio. Breakfast always has been good, indoor pool nice and wifi is strong. Nice to sit by the fireplace after a long day and many restaurant close by or malls.

Original review: March 27, 2018

We stayed in this hotel in Manteno Illinois Country Inns & Suites for 6 nights and checked out at the cost of $900 and the toilet and flush right, the bathroom was filled with ants on the floor and in the tub. The tub would not drain properly and a bunch of other things such as vending machines not working, key card readers on exits outside not working and extremely rude staff.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in Lawrenceville, GA for business and was itching all week and on Friday morning when I woke up the was a bug crawling on the pillow. After looking at it closely it was no roach. It was an adult bedbug and that is why I was itching all week. I have pictures too with the marks the bugs left on my body. The hotel and corporate gave me the runaround and made it like me and another young lady who stayed on a totally different floor than I did whom I don't even know is lying on them.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

I recently booked a room at the Country Inn & Suites, Gainesville, FL (2 queen large room with sofa bed) and I must tell you that my experience on a scale of 1 - 10 (was a Zero). Let me explain: Let me begin by complaining about your front desk staff member R'Jeane ** who was nothing but short, rude and unhelpful since the moment I called your hotel to advice her that I was arriving early and wanted to check if a room would be ready by noon.

I also told her that I would be changing my method of payment to a different credit card and to please not charge anything on the credit on file. Not only was she rude on the phone telling me that rooms would not be available at noon but she kept repeating to me, that if we didn't show up by 6pm the credit card on file would be charged. She was completely unresourceful and useless and appeared to simply be repeating your hotel policies about a 6pm charge on the credit cards.

When I arrived in person, she had a very annoying attitude with me, I even asked her for the manager's name and she would not provide it to me. She said she was the only one available to speak to! What is her title by the way? I provided her with the appropriate credit card and told her I would go to my meetings and come back later that day. Due to the busy weekend at UF and around town, we returned back at your hotel approx 9pm. When I arrived at the front desk she was gone and another gentleman was there. I checked in, and proceeded to my room.

When I arrived at my room, the first issue was a NON-working television in the living room area where the sofa bed is. My husband tried a few times to get the TV to work but was unsuccessful. I then went to one of the queen beds to place my stuff and was greeted by BUGS on the sheets. Several lady bugs were sitting on the bed. As I proceeded to the window area, again more BUGS on the curtain. At this point, we are already very annoyed. I start inspecting the room, and there was an infestation of Lady BUGS all over the ceiling, which were flying around.

I immediately called your front desk to report the issues we were having and asked to be moved to another room. Your front desk staff said they could not move us because the hotel was Sold Out for the night. The only thing he did was offer clean sheets, and said he could come to the room to try and get rid of the BUGS and check on the TV. Needless to say I was very upset with Country Inn & Suites by this time. At a rate of $279.00 for that night I could not believe what I was dealing with at 10pm after being tired from driving all day!

I went down to the front desk and told your Staff that this was unacceptable and that I would be cutting my visit short and checking out in the morning, because I had called around to various other hotels and all of them were sold out for that night so we were basically STUCK. The front desk guy (named unknown) went to the room and did what he could to get rid of the BUGS, however needless to say neither myself, my husband nor my son were able to get a good night sleep in that room because we were already annoyed by the whole experience and I could not believe I was paying you $279.00 for a night full of BUGS and NO SLEEP.

The next day I made a reservation at the Hilton by UF (at a cheaper rate) and proceeded to check out of your hotel. When I went down to the front desk, I was again greeted by R'Jeane ** who was back. I told her I was checking out and was very upset over the whole stay and experience. Her response? "So sorry about it, but I will be charging you the one night stay at the same exact rate of $279.00 plus tax and here is your copy of the invoice."

To be honest Mr. **, I can't even believe I am having to write this email to you. I am a frequent traveler not only in Florida, but all over the US. This is by far the WORST hotel experience I have ever had to endure. You need to address this with your corporate office, because as I see it, your front desk staff needs better training, your housekeeping crew is very deficient and the hotel maintenance all around appears to be awful. At a rate of $279.00 per night for a long weekend, YOU and the CORPORATE OFFICE can do much better than this!!!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I checked into the hotel. By the next day not only was the charge I paid for the hotel taken off 2 extra charges were taken off of my card without my knowledge. Not only was the info pulled up online and I showed proof that it was taken out of my account. They continued to tell me it wasn't taken. It was like I was too stupid to read the info and even after I showed proof they continued to deny it. Not only was I in the hotel with horrible representatives. Loud obnoxious kids running around everywhere, not able to sleep, then I wake up to 2 extra charges on my debit card not authorized by me from your hotel. The Country Inn in Mishawaka Indiana.

I was then kicked out because I wasn't nice enough and ask her to look into the system and if I wasn't asking her to do it I can get kicked out of the hotel. After I spent a horrible night listening to her ** take over the hotel. Nothing was done. None of their kind was kicked out but as soon as I came to them about unauthorized charges that she stated Priceline and the overnight staff took off of my card and everybody tells me it wasn't them. I was treated like I was less because I wasn't **. I still didn't get the info after 2 reps that had something to do with my money being taken didn't want to hear what I had to say. Both tried to kick me out. They sent at least 6 police officers. I didn't threaten anybody 'cause anybody out didn't have weapons but had to sit and listen to the disgusting man that worked Sunday night scream at me and over me after I was told they took my money off of my debit card.

This hotel needs new management new employees or to be shut down completely. Racism and prejudice is very much a part of the Radisson family. The courtyard in Mishawaka shows it. Terrible disrespectful. Undermining liars that expect a ** woman to bow to them as the ** people run the hotel and their untrained wild disrespectful kids do as they please. As the manager already stated he had to put up a no liquor sign because the parents sat around drunk in the lobby while their kids ran through the hotel. I even tried to give assistance. The railing was loose and the right person coming down would fall off of the steps and break it off completely. I get kicked out now. I have to fight for my money back. All three transactions taken off of my card. for one hotel reservation. DISGUSTING!!!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I booked a reservation here (Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Nashville Airport, TN) and my wife and I was unable to make the date. My wife called a week prior and cancelled the reservation. Well the employee working that day did not cancel our reservation, so in turn I was charged for the room. I contacted the hotel after I seen a charges on my checking account for the stay. I was not billed just once, but twice. The person who took my call that morning was the person who charged my card that night and apologized for charging my card two times and also apologized for the reservation not being cancelled like it was suppose to have been. I was informed to call back around 9 to talk to the manager to get the problem corrected.

I called back at 9 and then was told to call back at 11. This went on two more times before they finally had the manager call me back. The manager was very rude and barely spoke English. I was told they would not refund me for the night, because I had no proof the reservation was cancelled. I was supposed to have received a cancellation email from them. I never received one, because they never cancelled it. That was my fault per the manager. After this situation I was then charged another time for the room. A total of three times for a room I did not even stay at; a total of 600.00 dollars.

This put my checking account in a negative balance and several checks did not go through. Again I contacted the manager and again was very rude and told me it was common to see multiple charges and they were just authorization. They were not authorization and the money came out of my account. I asked to talk to an owner and the manager gave me his phone number. I guess he forgot he already gave it to me. When I asked him about it he stated that the owners do not have an email.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

When we arrived, our time at check in was prolonged by stories about the room we were given. The room had recently been redone because the room had been flooded. As I turned down the covers, several short black hairs were on the sheets. I went downstairs to talk to the desk clerk. I was offered another room. When I returned to the room, my friend was asleep so I chose not to switch rooms. Later, the desk clerk called (I was asleep on top of the bed) and offered to bring me new sheets. I declined as I was sleeping on top of the covers. Room was 80 degrees-HOT! So this was not a problem.

"No compensation due to me because I was offered a new room and new sheets". I made several calls for some sort of compensation and calls were never returned. This motel does not know the reason for traveling or the medical condition of the travelers. I did not wake my friend for many health reasons. On the brighter side- breakfast was great and Marsha was fantastic. She put a bright light on our morning and continued travel.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

First my bottle of mouthwash disappeared, then when I got home I see my phone cord is also gone. I reported this to the manager and they said they went through the camera tapes and found nothing out of the ordinary. Well guess my new LG phone charging cord just walked away. I went directly home after checking out and the phone cord must have jumped out of my suitcase somewhere along the way??? Evidently they have a thief working there. It's the principle not the phone cord!!! I have stayed in motels around the world and in the USA, and never have had a problem with anything disappearing from my room. And 2 items to boot.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Country Inns & Suites Tifton, GA, USA. The process of a walk into arriving at a comfortable and clean room, then enjoy the hot breakfast and allowed to depart after the check-out time was WONDERFUL!!! The staff was friendly, the location was clean and the beds were COMFORTABLE! I would definitely be using this chain of hotels.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

When we arrived at this hotel in Bessemer, Alabama,12/01/2017, the lobby was not clean looking. The host that greeted us was outside on the phone and there were children running in the lobby throwing shoes. Got to our room and it was disgusting. The beds' covers were so old. There were knots in them. Worst part found a BUG in the bed. Should have left then. Made coffee and pouring water in the pot BLACK stuff came to the top. I got it out and show it to the manager the next morning. Also TV wouldn't work. Staff could not fix. Shower rod was loose and about to fall. Will not stay at you hotel again...

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

COUNTRY INN & SUITES POCAHONTAS TRAIL WILLIAMSBURG VA: After experiencing a smelly room, cigarettes and urine, musty odors. Dirty old worn carpet, mattresses & box springs with urine stains. A rude old lady who called herself the asst. mgr. A night shift guy who refused to give me a trash bag. I was nice, put every piece of garbage in a bag, didn't even dirty the cans. Put all dirty bath linens in the tub. Didn't trash the room in the least!!! Here's the catch-I had a service dog. A 13 lb. well-mannered, trained, service animal. Which only ONE staff member welcomed.

The hotel was advertised as a 3??? I offered no complaints. Its stench would not pass a 1??? rating. And the 1973 appearance? Should've had a flashing silhouette of a neon women outside! Anyway-2 days after my departure I find a $50 charge on my VISA. I called & asked the hotel why - they stated they found pee on a towel & they would email me a picture of it. What a farce. 1st I take my baby out, but I have puppy pads just in case. Still no pic BTW... This is criminal. But what can you do when they have your card #???

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

To have made a reservation that I email Booking.com and also call to let them know I had a 2 tire blow out and I can't make it Friday 9/22. Call talk to front desk also. I couldn't believe I was changed Saturday morning 9/23. I called the hotel to speak with the manager 3x only to be lied to and avoided. He was in Traffic all morning before I left home then when I arrived the wasn't available. Charged 199.00.

They wanted an extra 92.00 for us to stay. I didn't have then I called Booking.com. Spoke to Chris. Ask why did I get charged only to him tell, "I will refund you your money so you can take care of your night." Ask to go to Wal-Mart and tried to give him 200.00 on a gift card for him so I ask, "Where am I going to get 200.00. Your partner the hotel took what I had." He screamed at me, "Manage your money." Light bulb moment for me. I was being scammed to pay again for him to acted like they gave me money. I was charged a no show. Had tires blow out. Couldn't make it. Very disappointed in this Booking.com company and Country Inn. NO STARS!!!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

We stayed for 6 nights, no problem. Paid $717. We then booked another 6 nights at $82 or so a night. We found online that the suites were $9-$13 more a night so we called and asked if we could move to a suite at the $9-$13 more a night rate. The front desk lady said she did not know what the manager and us had going on with the rates and they don't go off what’s online because it's personally owned. So about an hour later my wife called the front desk to ask to speak to a manager, "Cheryl **" at the Slidell Louisiana Location, threatened us to call the cops because she did not want to argue. NO She did not want to do her job.

So we said, “Ok, we are leaving.” As we are packing, the cops showed up and basically "Cheryl **" wasted police time. They blew it off because we did nothing. It was embarrassing and rude of Ms. Cheryl **. This is the first review. I will be contacting the BBB and the Corporate office next. BEWARE OF COUNTRY INN!! Just read all these reviews on here. They are not False!!!

Original review: July 7, 2017

Room a/c thermostat showing 80 degrees since arrival. Given a fan, then a second fan. Our second room (another family member), a/c was cooling, but air in room too moist. Toilet about to overflow. Carpet feels lumpy. Staff courteous, apologetic, says no rooms available.

Country Inns & Suites Company Information