CandleWood Suites

Compare Hotel Brands

Research top Hotel Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This chain is always clean, from the lobby, to the restaurant, to the rooms themselves. The linen is always clean. The bathrooms, furniture and carpet is very neat. The amenities are great also. I love the continental breakfast. The swimming pool, the workout area, the complimentary newspaper are all great services. Whenever I have used the customer service, I have had great service. I have used the toll free customer and the customer service at the actual hotel and have never had any problems.

The cleanliness of these hotels have always been good for me. I love staying in them. Always plenty of room to move around when sharing a room. Never had a problem with bedding being clean. Never had a problem with bathrooms either. The service with the front desk has always been good. I've never had a problem with any of them. Always been helpful and kind. Staying here has always been good. They could offer more to you with the Rewards Program honestly. I never feel like I'm actually getting anything. They don't have the hotels every where to stay at enough of them to use it. The customer service has always been very good. Never have had a problem with them. Always gave us the stuff we needed and helped with any issues right away.

The suite we stayed in was quite clean, everything looked like it was in the right place and taken care of. There were no issues whatsoever in the bed area, the living area, the kitchen/dining area or the bathroom. You pay for less than the swanky places, and yet you get so much more. More room, check. Free breakfast, check. A wide array of toiletries (more than just soap, shampoo and conditioner), check! Microwave, check. Mini fridge, check. Oh yeah, suite? Check!

IHG baby! So many good "budget" hotels that are actually so much better than the "boutique" ones. I've stayed at the swanky spots, and you get charged more for less. IHG gives you the opportunity to earn points, spend with points or cash (or both), and has all sorts of cool features as part of the package. I have never had a problem with rude staff at a CandleWood's establishment. In fact, I find that staff at the swanky spots seem to be judgmental if you don't show up to check in in a suit, etc. If you like and expect everyone to dress up and act proper on vacation, that's your prerogative, but I'm on vacay to relax!

The rooms were squeaky clean. The soap was brand new and the tub was super clean. The toilet, sink, walls, bed, and furniture were clean. The carpet was also vacuumed. The employees were friendly and nice. The rooms were neatly groomed to my liking and the bathroom as well as the furniture were all clean. Customer service was nice. They helped me to my room, carried my bags, and did other things for me. I was super satisfied. They made the experience an enjoyable one.

I have stayed in many CandleWood Suites in different cities. The hotels are very clean, not only the guest room but also the lobby and the dining place. The housekeepers do a very good job at keeping it clean. In most CandleWood suites I stayed in I have nice bed and couch and a small kitchen--everything is in good and new condition. I have only used the membership only wifi and it is fast and stable.

I participate in the reward program and I highly recommend to everyone who travels a lot and like CandleWood Suites. It allows me to get hotel room on good deals even at last minute. Also I often enjoy being upgraded for free to a nicer room when I arrive! The customer service is very nice. The front desk people always patiently listen to your needs and help you find the best solutions. They also have the brightest smile in the world! I have very pleasant experience with the customer service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CandleWood Suites?

The rooms were clean even though I take my own cleaning material and you do your own laundry and make sure you have a kitchenette. But the rooms are very clean and updated. Stove or microwave and refrigerator, pool, snack and beverage machine, internet is also available (WiFi) upon request, regular television or paid for premium channels. Very good customer service were available for questions to assist with needs, to assist with WiFi issues, to give directions.

It was very clean and nice in the room. I had a suite and I can say there was not a speck of dust on any of the counters or the desk. It smelled clean and everything was in its place. I especially loved how clean the bathroom was. I don't think I have ever been in a hotel room that had a bathroom that was that spotless. I liked that it had a small workout room next to the pool. It could have been bigger with a few more exercise machines, but it was still worth using. I also loved that it had a small shop next to the front desk where we could get snacks and drinks. They had more than just the things you would find in a vending machine. It was nice to not have to go anywhere to grab a quick snack. They also had healthy options that you could buy.

The customer service at the hotel was great. The staff was friendly and very helpful when I had questions. They also explained everything to me when I got my room, such as the snack center they had. The front desk clerk also offered to show us around a little to get familiar with the place. Exceptional customer service from them. One of the most impressive hotels I have been in and I would definitely use them again just based off their customer service.

I stayed for 18 days and they always kept it so clean. Even my room was always done daily and cleaned as if I just entered the room. Best staff I ever dealt with. The rooms had all you needed. Their coffee shop or snack room, had all you needed to buy. They had washers so you could do laundry and a weight room too. The rewards programs is awesome esp if you travel a lot and stay in their hotels. I was and still am very pleased with the company overall. The customer service is very friendly, easy to do business with. I would recommend this motel chain to anyone who wanted a room just like home.

Had to clean out jacuzzi before getting in to use it. There was "gunk" on the sides. Large comfy bed, always take the top layer off just in case. There was adequate parking in the lot, convenient location. Checking in took a pretty long time. It took a while to run my boyfriend's credit card. The front desk didn't seem to know how to work the equipment but were nice.

Incredibly clean & a courteous staff. Very professional & this is my favorite chain for travel. When traveling for business or leisure, this is my go-to hotel chain. The layout of the room is spacious as well as being cozy. All rooms include business area (laptop plug-in, WiFi, desk, etc.), blow dryer, iron/board, mini kitchen, etc. Rewards program is great. I've been able to enjoy a free night or two for leisure. It truly is a great place to stay. Sometimes, I wish I could move in permanently. Customer service is excellent from check in to check out & everything in between. They are friendly, informative, fun & very professional.

CandleWood Suites Company Profile