Merged with Tirescanner.com

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

About Tirebuyer

TireBuyer is an online retailer of tires and wheels for cars, trucks, trailers and lawn vehicles. In March of 2021, it merged with Tirescanner.com. The website prompts buyers to provide information about their vehicle and location, then lists a wide variety of options. The company sells tires from 22 brands and includes free shipping with the purchase of any tire. It doesn’t include installation in the price.

Pros

• Tools and tips to help you choose
  • 22 tire brands
  • One- to two-day shipping
  • 45-day free returns

Cons

• Price doesn’t include install
  • Ships only to certain installers

Bottom Line

Tirebuyer sells tires and wheels for many types of vehicles and offers free shipping to you or an installer. It allows returns within 45 days and provides free educational tools.

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Tirebuyer Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tirebuyer?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tirebuyer?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

Working with TireBuyer was easy. It was point, click and order. I ordered some tires for my Jeep and they came. I had them installed and we were good to go. I’d order from them again.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

I like their price and the locator service where I could have it installed at a zip code that I choose. The purchasing process was easy. When I got the confirmation, I got there, they said, yup, they had received it. Everything was ready and got the tire put on. They did everything as I expected.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

Purchasing from them was pretty easy. I like their price too. I ordered three sets of tires from them and I'm very happy with the quality of the tires that I ordered. I will refer TireBuyer.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

Purchasing with TireBuyer was easy. It was two clicks, especially on eBay. So, it’s just click to buy. The communication and shipping were fast, and I got a date before the quoted time. There are a lot more skirts on the tires for my car because it's an SUV and TireBuyer was a lot cheaper than most competitors. The tires are installed and I’m using them right now. My wife and I love them. They’re almost as good as the original ones. They’re quiet and doesn't get up my gas mileage. They hold pressure and the treads are good as well too.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

We live in a rural area, and TireBuyer had a good deal on tires or name brand tires that I like. It was also free shipping to a local service shop. I got my third full set of tires, and they're great.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

I was able to order online at TireBuyer and able to find the right size. It was fairly easy. I already knew what tire sizes I needed and I was able to send them where I needed to. It took four days to arrive.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

The above caption title says it all. I recently purchased 4 tires from Tirebuyer.com online. They, in turn, shipped said tires to the install company that participates and is part of their buy/install network. Except, Tirebuyer's customer service personnel are poorly trained or, lacking necessary communication skills. Tirebuyer, canceled my installation despite the third party installer not being aware of same under the guise of, "they are booked up, no open appointments." Really? The appointment, was made with the third party installer and, they didn't cancel it, Tirebuyer canceled. It gets better. Tirebuyer records telephone conversations without the customers knowing - hello! That's very deceptive! Bottom line, I do not recommend this business for any tire needs, nada. BUYER BEWARE!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2021

A cost-effective place to buy tires for vehicles. They've got good options. They also did pretty well during the ordering process.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

TireBuyer had the product that I wanted at the price that seems best. Purchasing the tires was easy.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

I’ve bought several tires from TireBuyer because they're priced well. Purchasing from them was very easy and very fast, plus they come straight to where you live.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

The site was okay and it works fine. It seems to do a decent job of confirming inventory so that if you're buying something, it's very likely that you're going to get it. It seems relatively reliable. There was a bit of a delivery delay, though. They were supposed to arrive within 48 hours and it ended up taking another day or a day and a half. Then, there was very little communication between those things happening. They could ensure that if things have changed, the customer is made aware sooner.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

The tires didn't arrive on time. It was gonna take about a week to get the tires that were promised in two days because all of the orders didn’t get sent out at once. Only three tires got sent out. Ultimately, the installer never got them. They got them three days after I had already canceled the order. They told me they were going to send the tires back. The prices are reasonable. It’s just that after the purchase process, it kinda falls flat.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

Shopping through TireBuyer is fast and easy. I would shop there again.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

It’s not my first time buying from TireBuyer. I've purchased from them before. Their site is very easy to navigate. The pricing is great, too.

The Tirebuyer Marketing Team

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I bought about a whole set of tires and I got some discount. The process was pretty fast. They make it so easy because they shipped the tires to the shops. You don't have to take them anywhere. Everything was perfect.

Tirebuyer response

Angel: Thanks for leaving us this great review!

The Tirebuyer Marketing Team

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

When I was ordering the tire, I bought four and I clicked on the tire size that was not the right tire size. I noticed that after I purchased it and then went back and called as soon as I did. Within 15 minutes, they had it corrected and I was able to order new tires with the correct tire size. Everything went well. I'm very happy that people do what they say they're gonna do. They sent the tires on time. Normally, I wouldn't have to go through customer service because I try to do the right purchases at the onset. But this time, I did and for them to be able to fix it as quickly as they did was rather well.

The Tirebuyer Marketing Team

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

TireBuyer had the best price. It was a pretty good experience.

Tirebuyer response

Naeisha: Thanks for leaving us this great review!

The Tirebuyer Marketing Team

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I looked on the internet and found TireBuyer. Everything was fine.

Tirebuyer response

Jim: Thanks for leaving us this great review!

The Tirebuyer Marketing Team

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

The prices were good and shipping was quick and free.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

The tires all came at the same time, same truck. Considering the bulk, they arrived quickly.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I ordered a tire and there was no warning when I ordered it from Tire Rack that it was back stocked and it would be three months until the one tire that I needed arrived. TireBuyer was the secondary choice and everything was incredibly efficient. They had it delivered within 24 hours. After the kind of poor experience with Tire Rack, TireBuyer was pretty smooth sailing. Looking in my email, there was a lot of communication. They told me when it's been shipped and delivered. They gave me information about my warranty. They’re also not sending me a ridiculous amount of emails because they have my email, too, which I appreciate.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

Tirebuyer.com had the cheapest rates. The website was pretty easy to access everything and order what we needed. It was just that the tires came from different suppliers, so we had different arrival times. But it was a great experience. Glad to do it, and I plan on doing it again.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

TireBuyer's online prices were the cheapest and they delivered fast.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

TireBuyer had the better prices. The only issue I had was whoever actually shipped the tires, for some reason, they delivered three of them and not the fourth one. And I had to wait almost a week to get the fourth one. But that was just the delivery service. Everything else was smooth.

Hi Enrique:

The Tirebuyer Marketing Team

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

It was a bit easier just to have the tires shipped to my door, and I didn’t have to go anywhere else to pick them up. It's nice to know that the tires would be here as quickly as possible. I had only one purchase that was bad. Other than that, I had good success. Go for it.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

You always have to try something for the first time to see if it works for you. I did and tried Tirescanner and I was pleasantly surprised. I used it two more times and plan to use in the future if it's still there. The prices were great and didn't change, and the experience was pretty easy and quick. There were two different choices of installers that were local whereas if you went to TireBuyer, they only gave you one option.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2020

With the current times we’re in, I didn't feel like I wanted to go into a store. Those mobile services coming to my home felt like the right idea. I needed to buy tires soon and I ended up going with Tirescanner. They were amazing. Everything was delivered to my front door and installed at my house. It was super simple and super easy. But look out for who you pick as the mobile delivery for your local area. My mobile driver was a couple of hours late but that's not on Tirescanner. Tirescanner actually helped out and paid for my install since they were late.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

I was looking for a specific tire and found them at Tirescanner at the price I was looking for. The tires were fine but I wasn't extremely pleased with the installation. They have certain places where they send them to be installed.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

Tirescanner is a pretty new company and they've got some operational issues but generally, it was a pretty pleasant experience. They were trying to tell me when the tires were going to be available and when the installer would come. They would reach back out to me then I didn't hear back. I had called back then kind of hunt down. It seemed like there were two customer service individuals and I kept getting the other one that wasn't working on my case. He had to go find her. It created a little bit of confusion. I wasn't sure exactly when the tires were going to get installed. But it eventually kind of worked itself out to the original time that it was agreed upon.

I like the whole idea of shopping online thru Tirescanner especially during COVID by not having to take my car somewhere or wait there, or come back and then go pick it up. It's a much better experience especially where I have to pay the installers separately. I was doing a rebate for the Michelin tires that I bought and it caused confusion for Michelin. They could streamline those processes if there are rebate offers and make it easier to the end consumers.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2020

Tirescanner.com is cheaper than most shops. I saved more than $100 using their service and I was really satisfied. Also, purchasing is very convenient for me, especially with what's going on now. I could just make an appointment online and then it's all there. I'm most definitely gonna do it again for my next car. It's perfect. It worked well for me.

Tirebuyer Company Information