Find a Tires partner

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Goodyear Tires Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goodyear Tires?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goodyear Tires?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

Goodyear has been a brand for many generations and a tire you can trust. We place our lives and our families in the hands of many in today's situations that we have no control over but with choosing your vehicle's safety and reliability of tires you cannot go wrong with Goodyear.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

The Goodyear Triple Tread tire has served me well over the last 5 years. Excellent traction on dry, wet, snow covered, and icy roads. It's the ONLY tire that's rated by US DOT for ALL 4 seasons. Other "all season" tires are Not rated by DOT for snow.

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

I bought my Jeep brand new 2015 and my Goodyear wranglers have not been change once due to being worn, they are top notch tires, I am sorry they no longer sell them. I am still driving on these tires believe this or not, goodyear puts out durable tires, I will continue to buy my tires from Goodyear and recommend them highly.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

I bought Goodyear tires to replace other tires that wore out at 30.000 miles that should have lasted 70,000 and hoping these will last for the amount of time it is warranted for. Goodyear is a good and reliable brand.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

GoodYear Tires give a great smooth ride on my Chevrolet Suburban. Cost is reasonable and mileage is excellent. Service after the sale is exceptional not to mention the phenomenal financing offered! I've took advantage of the special financing option purchasing 4 sets of tires!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

This is my second set of Goodyear tires on my 2014 Ram 1500 truck! They wear evenly and are quiet on the road even at highway speeds. But, they are not long wearing tires! I drive my truck very easy and do not jackrabbit from stops and brake slowly at stop.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I always buy Goodyear tires which is what my car came with in 2005. I read that it is best to use the same type and brand of tires when replacing. I have an SUV, so I am concerned that I get the right tires. They usually last about what the rating says--just average lifetime.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

Consistently I have found that the Goodyear branded tires which come on new Chrysler autos since the early 1980's are of low quality, perform poorly, and do not last very long.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

Used to be a solid tire brand but can't trust the mileage warranty guideline. Didn't even make half the advertised mileage. Guess they want to trap you in the cycle of going back for more and getting the small treadwear credit.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

I purchased 4 new Goodyear tires of which were eligible for rebate. I sent rebate form along with my purchase receipt on 4/1/21. As of 6/17/21 I had not received rebate so I contacted Goodyear by phone inquiring about my rebate. The person I spoke to said they had not received my rebate form but I could resubmit it and they would honor it even though it was past expiration date. I sent a second form in on 6/17/21 but as of latter July still hadn't received rebate.

So I called Goodyear again and was told that they received my second request but offer had expired and the sales receipt didn't have the exact tire number on it. I asked them why they didn't notify me of needing more info and was told they didn't have time to do that. So if you are buying tires from Goodyear with the plan of getting a rebate, make sure you closely follow up on the processing of the rebate. They should have informed me the first time I called them if the sales receipt didn't have all the information they needed.

Goodyear Tires author review by Lauren Fix

The company was founded in 1898 to service the bicycle tire and emerging horseless carriage tire industries. Goodyear is now the number one tire maker in North America.

• Tire warranty: Goodyear offers several tire warranties, including premature tread wear protection and a limited warranty if excessive noise or roughness is experienced.

• Special offers: Sign up for special offers through the Goodyear website. These can include tire rebates and service coupons.

• Full auto service: Many Goodyear tire locations offer full auto service, including oil changes and mufflers. This provides convenient one-stop service backed by a Goodyear warranty.

• Register your tires: By registering a Goodyear tire purchase online, consumers will receive important updates about their tires. This can include product safety-related recalls.

• 30-Day Goodyear Pledge: Consumers have 30 days to try their new tires. If they are not satisfied, they can return the tires for another set of Goodyear tires. Some restrictions apply.

by Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Goodyear Tires Company Information