3.3/5 (701 ratings)

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Goodyear Tires Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goodyear Tires?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goodyear Tires?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

Goodyear has been a brand for many generations and a tire you can trust. We place our lives and our families in the hands of many in today's situations that we have no control over but with choosing your vehicle's safety and reliability of tires you cannot go wrong with Goodyear.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

The Goodyear Triple Tread tire has served me well over the last 5 years. Excellent traction on dry, wet, snow covered, and icy roads. It's the ONLY tire that's rated by US DOT for ALL 4 seasons. Other "all season" tires are Not rated by DOT for snow.

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

I bought my Jeep brand new 2015 and my Goodyear wranglers have not been change once due to being worn, they are top notch tires, I am sorry they no longer sell them. I am still driving on these tires believe this or not, goodyear puts out durable tires, I will continue to buy my tires from Goodyear and recommend them highly.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

I bought Goodyear tires to replace other tires that wore out at 30.000 miles that should have lasted 70,000 and hoping these will last for the amount of time it is warranted for. Goodyear is a good and reliable brand.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

GoodYear Tires give a great smooth ride on my Chevrolet Suburban. Cost is reasonable and mileage is excellent. Service after the sale is exceptional not to mention the phenomenal financing offered! I've took advantage of the special financing option purchasing 4 sets of tires!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2022

I bought these tires because they had a 60,000 mile guarantee. They wore out at 25,000. Goodyear would not do anything about it because I bought through Wal-Mart. Please beware that the promised warranty will not be honored by Goodyear. Very disappointed with the tires and customer service when I called.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

This is my second set of Goodyear tires on my 2014 Ram 1500 truck! They wear evenly and are quiet on the road even at highway speeds. But, they are not long wearing tires! I drive my truck very easy and do not jackrabbit from stops and brake slowly at stop.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I always buy Goodyear tires which is what my car came with in 2005. I read that it is best to use the same type and brand of tires when replacing. I have an SUV, so I am concerned that I get the right tires. They usually last about what the rating says--just average lifetime.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

Consistently I have found that the Goodyear branded tires which come on new Chrysler autos since the early 1980's are of low quality, perform poorly, and do not last very long.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

Used to be a solid tire brand but can't trust the mileage warranty guideline. Didn't even make half the advertised mileage. Guess they want to trap you in the cycle of going back for more and getting the small treadwear credit.

Goodyear Tires author review by Kathryn Parkman

The company was founded in 1898 to service the bicycle tire and emerging horseless carriage tire industries. Goodyear is now the number one tire maker in North America.

• Tire warranty: Goodyear offers several tire warranties, including premature tread wear protection and a limited warranty if excessive noise or roughness is experienced.

• Special offers: Sign up for special offers through the Goodyear website. These can include tire rebates and service coupons.

• Full auto service: Many Goodyear tire locations offer full auto service, including oil changes and mufflers. This provides convenient one-stop service backed by a Goodyear warranty.

• Register your tires: By registering a Goodyear tire purchase online, consumers will receive important updates about their tires. This can include product safety-related recalls.

• 30-Day Goodyear Pledge: Consumers have 30 days to try their new tires. If they are not satisfied, they can return the tires for another set of Goodyear tires. Some restrictions apply.

by Kathryn Parkman ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kathryn Parkman believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase, which is why she spends hours researching companies and industries for ConsumerAffairs. She believes conscious consumption is everyone's responsibility and that all content deserves integrity.

Goodyear Tires Company Information