2. Automotive
  3. Tires

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.11/5

Discount Tire sells a variety of tires types for all kinds of vehicles. Select from tire brands like Michelin Tires, Goodyear Tires, Pirelli Tires and Cooper Tires. Available wheel styles include painted, machined, chrome and mesh from brands like MB Wheels, Fuel Wheels, Drag Wheels and Konig Wheels. The company offers financing to those who qualify for the Discount Tire Credit Card.

Discount Tire Shop Now

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Discount Tire Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Discount Tire?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Discount Tire?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

I discovered Discount Tires 4 years ago after a very bad service experience at Costco tire shops. I have found their pricing in subsequent tire set replacement to be overall less expensive, many times by hundreds of dollars, than any other major retailer/wholesale club. No attempt to up-sale but rather informed recommendations based on your car and driving needs.

The dedication to onsite service excellence, follow up reminders for rotations, seasonal suggestions, free anytime pressure checking to be far and away better than anything I have experienced in the past (owning cars for 60 plus years that a lot of experience). Most impressive is the staff from the front counter to the technicians. The locations are clean, bright and consumer friendly. Last week was the 4th set of tires, multiple cars and grandchildren gifts, I will recommend without hesitation this company.

Original review: June 23, 2020

Spoke with store manager Ryan ** at the Crestwood, IL location for 2 new tires. He only had 1 tire available and understood that it was urgent to replace them being an essential worker it's necessary that I get to work safely. So he referred me to the Westmont, IL store, where 2 tires were available. I made an appointment the next day and was serviced within 30min. They provided safe and efficient service. As I left I noticed one of weights adhesive had not adhered to the wheel. I spoke with the manager Jason, who was very professional and who personally checked each wheel. Very pleased from start to finish. Thank you Discount Tire.

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 21, 2020

5/21/20. These folks are great. Super fast, friendly and competent service. You can even make an appt! I found set of same tires, online, at a lower price, and these folks honored the lower price with no questions! Of course, you have to show the link for price verification - hey, that's only fair! I drove the car off lot, took onto rough interstate and the tires/balance was excellent. No issues. These folks seem genuine, offer a really good deal for an extended warranty, best I've ever seen. Anyway, I'd shop around for sure, but, to get the fastest, friendly and competent service, I'd give Discount Tire a second look. Feel free to email me, **, I'm a real customer and would be glad to answer any questions---- I'm this impressed.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Discount Tires on Elida Rd Lima, Ohio I believe Mike was the manager. He helped me and didn't charge me a penny to fix my tire. Very honest, said the tire was in great shape but it was my rim that was corroded. I appreciate the honesty and will definitely be back.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I dropped my car off at Discount Tire on Oak and Scottsdale Rd to fix a flat and rotate all 4 tires. Upon pick up I was told that the flat tire was patched instead of replaced and I was all set to go. When I went out to my car I noticed that one of my aftermarket wheels were scratched and that it was a brand new tire put on versus my old tire patched. I went back inside and talked to Jake (who wasn't the one who originally helped me from the beginning) and he quickly apologized for the confusion and took full responsibility for someone else's mistake and rectified the issue by getting my wheel resurfaced the next day free of charge. Jake showed that his goal was to help me as a customer, he took ownership of a mistake that he didn't cause and did everything in his power to make it right. He didn't argue, blame anyone else, he did it all with a smile.

Normally when the tire is not fixable, under warranty, and needs replacing I pay the cost of the new tires warranty which is 50 bucks, due to the inconvenience and confusion Jake didn't charge me for the new tire and made sure that the new tire had a warranty before I left the shop. When I had my wheel resurfaced I asked Jake if the company he used could fix another wheel that I had road rashed a year prior and I would pay for that wheel separately. Jake quickly called and made it happen. I was thoroughly impressed with Jake's excellent customer service and wanted to let someone know how valuable of an employee he is to Discount Tire.

I can't tell you how much I appreciated his help, positive attitude, and again his outstanding customer service. More people in this customer service industry need to be like Jake, he is awesome!!! Jake made sure I didn't leave with a scratched wheel and a tire that didn't have a warranty. Somebody give this guy a raise because he highly exceeded my expectations and put the customer first!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

Website purchase stated interaction with staff would be contactless. Upon arrival found not to be truthful. North Spokane, WA branch ignoring social distancing while interacting with clients. One employee busy interacting with clients without wearing a State required face mask. In my opinion; disgusting, illegal and dangerous behavior!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

Checked in at 8:43am to buy 4 new tires. I was told there were 2 people in front of me and I should be done by about 9:20am. After waiting in the parking lot and seeing other cars arrive after me & go in ahead of me, at 9:45 I went inside and asked how much longer it was going to be. I was the told there were now 3 people in front of me & I would just have to wait. At that point I told them that I wanted my money back & that I would go purchase tires somewhere else. As soon as I said that I was magically put next in line. I have been buying my tires at Discount Tire for many years and never had a problem like this. Their customer service has gone from excellent to terrible. I will be buying my tires somewhere else from now on.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

We had a problem in the beginning with our tire purchase, But the manager Brad ** made it right. In the end we left the Tomball store location with satisfaction. Thank you to the manager that took responsibility to make our visit right.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

I asked what it would cost to fix a leaky tire. They said it is FREE. I made an appointment and was there the next day. They pulled the tire and told me the tire was not repairable.. I told them to put the tire back and I will leave. They said NO. They said they could not let me leave with that tire. I asked for the corporate number and told them about my lawyer.. The manager said he would put on a loaner or something. I finally got my car back and I took my old tire also! There was a lot of small black pieces in the old tire and I was told later that the pieces were not from my tire.. The free tire repair is just another scam to MAKE you buy tires..

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

I had hit a curb and ruined my front tire so badly that It was going to blow out and possibly hurt myself or someone else. The Manager and his team of employees got me a safe new tire quick. Thanks you very much. Mindy **

Discount Tire Company Information