Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.49/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

413 Discount Tire Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 17, 2019

Wow! Great customer service - met me at the door. 30 minutes later back on the road for less than 20 dollars. They work very quickly and are super polite. Will buy my next set of tires here for sure????

Original review: July 10, 2019

I purchased tires online a week in advance and even called the store to verify 30 minutes before I arrived. When I did arrive they informed me they only had 3 of my tires and that they could install them and I could come back another day for the other. Now if I would have come in before pre purchasing these tires they would have told me that they cannot only install three tires in an attempt to sell me 4 for safety reasons. Though my safety is not a concern when they make the mistake. They had no resolution and just left me hanging. Thank you Discount Tire for wasting 2 hours of my time, I guess only your time is important. Long term tire buyer that will never be back.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I had a problem with my wife's car. I stopped at the store in Countryside and Nick was great. He exceeded my highest expectations and got me in and out in about 30 minutes. This store has always been given exceptional customer service and I can't believe how well they have treated me in all my interactions with them. They are the best and I can't recommend them highly enough. All around great experiences.

Original review: July 9, 2019

One of the worst stores ever. No customer care. Zero customer care. Especially store number 86 Sugar Land Texas. NO more business will ever do with them. Will go to Costco tires. Wasting my time. To be there.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I had my tires rotated, and shortly after I started hearing knocking sounds and vibrations near the front left wheel. The sounds and vibrations got progressively worse, so I decided to take it to my mechanic. On the way to the mechanic, the front left wheel came off my vehicle while I was doing 55MPH on a highway. The wheel crossed 4 lanes of traffic to the other side of the highway. I filed a claim with Discount Tire and Michael **, a Senior Claims Specialist, denied the claim. They didn't even offer to pay my deductible when I later filed a damage claim with my own insurance. In addition to the $5000+ in damages, the body shop found that the lug holes were no longer round, but oval due to the abnormal wear created by the loose lug nuts, and the wheel itself had to be replaced because it was no longer round. I am fortunate nobody was hurt by the rogue wheel. The last person to touch that wheel was the Discount Tire rep who rotated them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Discount Tire?

Original review: July 8, 2019

A little over a year ago I purchased 4 new tires that Discount Tire rep recommended to me. Now, I’m having to replace all of them. The rep told me they know these tires do not last even half of the mileage warranty. Why on earth did they sell them to me then? I have been a loyal Discount Tire customer but not anymore. I no longer recommend them at all.

Original review: June 29, 2019

I have been a Discount Tire customer in Colo & AZ. Bought 4 new Bridgestone RFT Tires from DT ($955) even though the tires on the car were brand new, just not RF Tires though. They were installed on June 8th at 430 PM. Checked the air pressure since they usually never inflate any of my tires to the proper amount. Again, DT inflated all 4 of my tires to 35 lbs, the sticker on the inside door jam states 30 lbs. As I was deflating the tires to the correct amount, I noticed my right front rim was chewed up pretty bad. I called the DT store & was told to come back & let the manager look at the rim. Drove the 50 mi RT & the manager accused me of running into curbs. I have only had the car for 1 week & I don't hit curbs. I started a claim w/ DT & sent the adjuster pics of the rim.

After 11 days & me having to call the adjuster I got an email telling me they won't pay to repair the rim because they say I hit curbs. If you hit curbs, the rash in on the outside of the rim on the face & not on the inside of the rim. So they are willing to lose a 15 yr customer over a $125 rim repair that they caused. DT used to look over your rims before working on your car w/ you. They would make note of prior damage & discuss it w/ you. This is the 1st time DT has never looked at the rims w/ me. I usually watch them like a hawk when they installed new tires on my Corvette. They never scratched my Corvette rims, even when installing new RF Tires ($2,000) which are very difficult to put on. I assumed incorrectly that they would be careful. I will never buy or use DT again.

Original review: June 25, 2019

Called them on June 24 way before closing to get FOUR TIRES for my car. Was told let's wait and see if on tire truck on Tuesday the 25th call after twelve. Well I called and same person answered. He said, "No but I can order them and you get by Friday." I told him, "What do you have?" He quotes one set for twenty more a tire. Then says, "No wait we have some more that would be better. Eight hundred for four but you get one fifty in rebate." No that is not what was originally discussed. I told him, "Give me corporate number." He put me on hold. I held too long and finally hung up. I called corporate, let them know and now I have to get another venue so they lost a customer. They have bad review and I as a consumer will pass along my experience to everyone guaranteed.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Took the van here to have two tires replaced. Had 3 kids with me and only 2 or 3 customers ahead of me. We ended up waiting about 2 hours to get out. They fiddle too much with the mechanics. All they should do is mount and remove tires and that's it. They ended up messing with something they shouldn't have touched and screwed up a TPMS sensor. I know now they did it on purpose but I'll get to that. 10 miles away my TPMS light came on. I called and told them about it but I was driving 1,500 miles away. A man apologized in a fake tone. Two weeks later I am here making them fix it under warranty because it was fine before I came. I called the regional office in Schertz, Tx first to ensure I wouldn't be made to wait again.

So sitting in the office waiting for the fix, I am right next to the register and I overhear 3 CUSTOMERS come in talking to a salesman about the EXACT SAME TPMS problem I had. Except they are passive about it, and the salesman are telling them that the sensor battery needs replacing for $20, or the sensor needs to be replaced. They are saying the life of the tire pressure sensor is 7 years and it is normal that they stop working after a tire gets changed. I cannot believe the audacity of these people- to take advantage of passive customers right next to me.

Who they are taking care of for free because I was firm and I called Regional to complain. This is not a normal occurrence. This is a scam. They are running to squeeze more money out of their customers. If you ask me they're already charging too much service fee for each tire. They charge $20 labor fee for each tire they move. Somebody needs to call the Better Business Bureau on these people but I don't have time.

Original review: June 8, 2019

When competition lacked professionalism and empathy. Discount Tires filled the void left by competition immediately. Timely service, professionalism is a key deciding factor for me when choosing service providers. Discount was able to deliver and more.

Discount Tire Company Information