5.0/5 (131 ratings)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros

• For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed

Cons

• Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Bottom Line

Tech to Us offers remote-access home and business technical support. Its money-back guarantee promises a refund if the issue isn’t resolved. Services outside its set plans could require additional fees.

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

Fabulous service...On point, very customer oriented. I needed help with my iPhone syncing to my computer and they took care of it better than I even expected. My printer wasn't working and they got that done just as quickly. Would recommend to anyone looking for tech service.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I have found Tech to Us to be very trustworthy and professional. They are always able to solve my technical issues with a wealth of knowledge, a positive attitude and always very patient. I haven't found a grumpy technician yet!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I restarted my computer and all my files and settings disappeared. I did not even have the ability to restore settings since it was all gone. I did an online search and found Tech To Us had a AAA+ rating with BBB and many outstanding reviews....so, I called them. Jason was very informative and made taking the service very easy. I was connected with Steve within seconds....no waiting...and from there my life just got easy!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

Very professional, very knowledgeable. Very efficient, and I would highly recommend Tech to Us! Tech to Us was very helpful in a difficult setup that I was having issues with. Also, Tech to Us was very patient with the technical issues involved. Therefore, enabled me to complete the work that I needed to complete my assignment.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

Tech to Us is a wonderful service that I have been using for about 2 months. They are very knowledgeable and always fix my issue. I am very happy to have found this company. I would recommend them to anyone!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

Steve was accurate and knowledgeable in everything he did. I am totally satisfied with his work and the work of all of your technicians. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tech to Us to anyone looking for computer support. I highly recommend them and have always been satisfied with their service.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

You were wonderful. You helped me greatly, and I certainly appreciate it. Thank you Steve. When my kids got this for me I didn't think that I would use it. I have used it and Yes, I would absolutely recommend Tech to Us. I am 87 years old and I am not very good at technical things.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

I tried printing something out and custom sizing it and my printer started to act funny and wouldn't print and gave me some other messages as well and I told Steve about it and he fixed the problem immediately and made sure my printers properly functioning, THANKS TECHtoUS!!!! A well done job!!!!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

Today I couldn't print and then my lost arrow. Your technician got it back and then an hour later, the printer wouldn't work again. Then, I worked with another tech. He did a great job getting my printer ready to print again.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

Excellent, outstanding, courteous, friendly, went overboard. I feel very secure, both me and my wife. I would not hesitate to recommend Tech to Us to anybody. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND! The tech, Steven, Was courteous, very helpful and over and above the call of duty.

Tech to Us Company Information