Call toll free
4.92/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

View More View More

Tech to Us Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Having problems with the computer & router (no wifi) for several days. Found TechtoUs site on a Google search. Had the great pleasure to speak with Sage regarding the problems. He reassured me the problems could be fixed & everything would be back to normal. He fixed everything & did a computer tune up. He was FABULOUS!!! Top notch Tech!!! Worth every penny!!! We signed up for a yearly contract. Glad the search pulled up TechtoUs. We were going to use the other big name squad & are glad we didn't. If you're looking for a top notch company, look no further, you won't be disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

I want to brag on your tech Sage. He had so much patience with me. Sage stayed online with me, probably taking up his valuable time. Sage was finally able to correct all issues after I did all I could on my side, I don't know anything about my iPhone, so it was difficult to follow the stages for me to help on my side. He's a great employee, he should be proud of himself. 100% A+ survey, Kathryn

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

This is my first experience with Tech To Us and I am extremely satisfied with their service. The Technician, Sage way friendly, easy to talk to and very thorough and knowledgeable. He had a lot of work to do on my computer and explained things very well. I should have contacted them years ago. Very easy means to contact Tech To Us. They are rated as one of the best computer services companies and based on my experience with them today; it's certainly evidence of that.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

Number of problems over the years have ALWAYS been solved by these great techs. Always patient and LISTEN to issues. Help educate user to avoid future issues. Glad they have their service available at affordable rate. Can recommend to friends and family. If you don't use this service....too bad for you! We love it!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I just subscribed to this service and although it was not the least expensive of the options that I investigated... I am very satisfied with the work & results I've received to date. Today, Shavez helped me with a number of tasks - excellent job.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I've been a client of Tech to Us for a number of years and have been very satisfied with their service; recommending them to many friends. This past week I had a challenge and of course call Tech to Us. The tech was professional and displayed an "stick to it" attitude to get the problem resolved. He called me numerous times and kept researching fixes until, after two days and many hours completed the job and got me back on track.. As a tech challenged more mature person, I'm very pleased and want to say "Bravo Zulu"; Navy speak for a job well done.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Shavez did a great job. He was calm, cool and collected and methodically went through the different steps to add a new calendar and contacts file to my Outlook365 client. Courteous, knowledgeable, and patient - 'enuf said. Response time was quick with under a minute wait -- even though I don't pay for the premium service. Great value for the money.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

Install of new laptop. Shavez-- excellent service. Well mannered, polite and interesting small talk. Very satisfying. We worked for several hours. He solved all the problems I had. It was a chore that I could not have done by myself. My was also pleased at his patience with me.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

The experience from Tech to Us was very terrific. The technician assigned to my account helped me out & I couldn't do this without him. I would ask for this technician again if, in the event of a catastrophe. I would also buy him lunch if he was closer! I would also bring my sister along, she speaks highly of you guys.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I have had this type of service from my employer a national company that depend on devices working properly, but to receive it for my personal computers is wonderful! The staff is very responsive and courteous at all times! I appreciate that they are available up to 10 PM (EST) since I work late and don't have time during the day to spend addressing my personal computer issues. Thanks guys. You all are the best!

Tech to Us Company Information