Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

Tech to Us Call Now Toll Free (860) 616-1109 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Tech to Us Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

Just finished a session with Tech to Us and was blown away with their skill and speed of their tech support staff. I signed on with the sales people and they had a technician waiting to take my case. My issue was resolved literally in minutes after spending several long afternoons with Microsoft support in some foreign country who never did anything but waste my time. These guys are the real deal....fast, efficient and friendly. I am extremely happy with their service and would recommend them to anybody. Don't even hesitate!!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

I've Been using this service since 2016 and any time I've needed help your service has been there to solve my problem. No matter how trivial your reps have been very helpful and understanding of my computer ignorance. I would recommend this service to anyone who asks.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

This was a great experience. I got exactly the help I needed and am so relieved. TTU restored my password, upgraded my windows and restored my files. TTU is very friendly and knows their stuff. I don't worry with TTU. Big Thank You.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

Wilson Mill Legal Overload has used the services of Tech to Us for a number of years now; and we have never been disappointed with the Tech to Us services; and have had the best technical assistance imaginable. There are some services who go over and beyond rendering great services, and Tech to Us is one of those services. Here's hoping that Tech to Us will always stay in business!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

Areas of past excellent service:

1. Virus protection.
2. Device management.
3. Problem resolution with applications and slow processing.

Especially, operational support problems have been resolved in a very timely & dependable manner. I will continue to use this service for the aforementioned good level of service.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

This seems to be a team of tech Rock Stars! Very patient and knowledgeable, wish I had found them sooner! Knowledge of all products not just Microsoft! Had great help and tips with Apple also! Don't feel bad calling as often as necessary and team is very responsive! Wish they made home visits also if needed. Would highly recommend this USA based team of techies!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

Jon was very professional, efficient and nice. He was patient with someone who isn't tech savvy. He had a great sense of humor also. Glad that I have Tech to Us Support to go to for help or I would have had to hire a technician. The company was able to rectify problem and immediately solve the issues.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

Kendall did a great job getting my printer working. I would have given up and got a new printer; but Kendall did a great job on finding the problems and then fixing the issue. I am happy that I have a contract with TechtoUs so when I have problems with my computer I know where to get it fixed. It is a lot easier than dragging the computer to a store to get fixed. I have always had a good experience with this company.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

I am incredibly happy with the service provided by the technician. The technician was prompt and efficient. He responded quickly to my questions, solved the issue at hand, and then took his time to make sure I understood what had happened and how to fix it. The solution came like a flash, and I can say that I am one satisfied customer.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

I had a message pop up that Word would be removed on 10/26. The technician I spoke with was able to identify the issue and get it resolved in a timely and professional fashion. I just started with Tech to Us this past week and have had a couple of issues that were already resolved.

Tech to Us Company Information