5.0/5 (89 ratings)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros

• For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed

Cons

• Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Bottom Line

Tech to Us offers remote-access home and business technical support. Its money-back guarantee promises a refund if the issue isn’t resolved. Services outside its set plans could require additional fees.

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: May 24, 2022

I have been with Tech to Us for four years and have enjoyed the services provided. No matter what my problem is your staff handles and resolves the problems with patience and excellent troubleshooting. Always there when need, highly recommend.

Original review: April 30, 2022

Steve is by far the best technician I have ever had. He follow through, explains in detail, is patient, relatable, and his knowledge of tech is unparalleled to anyone else's. Receiving support from technicians like Steve are what set Tech To Us apart from other companies like Best Buy and Tech2U. Transparency, upfront and affordable pricing, remote one-on-one service from knowledgeable U.S.-based technicians, and very quick turnaround time. Speaking from experience as a former customer who came back after trying several other tech support services, Tech To Us sets a standard other simply cannot meet.

Original review: April 29, 2022

Having Tech to Us as a tech support service gives me someone that I can speak to instantly if I have any issues. I have spoken to the technicians about printer issues or computer slowness. For me it is primarily the instant access avenue. I don't have to take the computer to a store and lug it around. Tech to Us has been very handy and it is working out well. I would recommend Tech to Us as a company to assist you with your technical aspects. All of their technicians are very friendly, knowledgeable and very polite.

Original review: April 28, 2022

Tech to Us always helps me out. Ever since I've joined. Every time I have a problem or a situation, the technicians are always helpful. That is why I am still with Tech to Us. I've been a business owner, and I learned that if you find a company that does what they're supposed to do, then you stick with them. That's why I am still a Tech to Us customer.

Original review: April 16, 2022

In my experience with the TechToUs technician, I've found that his personality was very unique. The young man found the way to integrate his job description with his personality. And the end result was a seamless flow of disarming communication for me the customer when in the past I've always felt like I was on the outside looking in. This experience has enhanced my decision for using TechToUs. I believe from every fiber of my being, that this young man's personality and technical skills can serve as a template for others to follow when interacting with a customer. Kudos to him and may he continue to be an asset to this endeavor.

Original review: April 12, 2022

Tech to Us is quite easy to get in touch with. Their technical support staff are quite knowledgeable in what they do. I realize that I am paying more than I planned to, but this service is well worth it. There has not been one issue that Tech to Us has not been able to resolve. One big thing for me is that there are no language barriers with communicating with Tech to Us's technicians. The streaming video features of the television are quite important and the Tech to Us technician was able to resolve that quite efficiently.

Original review: April 9, 2022

Tech to Us did a fantastic job working on my computer. They worked to get the updates on the machine and redownload and install my applications. As a long-time customer of Tech to Us I would recommend this company to anyone having technical troubles with their computers.

Original review: April 9, 2022

Stephen did a great job on both of my computers. Well worth the money spent. I like the ability to call Tech to Us over the phone and get a technician into my computer immediately. I would recommend Tech to Us without reservation to another user that needs technical assistance.

Original review: March 27, 2022

The first month of my experience with this company without a doubt the best service this old man has seen. Everyone is very patience with a novice like myself. Everyone who has helped me is very professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. I would suggest this service to anyone.

Original review: March 18, 2022

I have been a customer for four years and the service has been great. Every issue I have had was solved quickly. The staff members are courteous and professional. I am very pleased with Tech to Us and recommend it highly.

Original review: March 18, 2022

The latest call I had with Tech to Us was for Multiple Printer Errors and Multiple software errors. All Issues were resolved quickly and as cheerfully as possible. I would absolutely recommend Tech to Us to any person or corporation that would be in need of computer problem solving resolutions.

Original review: March 11, 2022

Having my own personal IT service increases my self-confidence. As an 80-year-old, it is a wonderful thing to have one less problem to worry about in every growing technological world. I would absolutely recommend Tech to Us to anyone that is experiencing any difficulties with their computer equipment, regardless of their age. I consider myself a very satisfied Tech to Us member on the DIAMOND plan now! Tech to Us has very patient technicians, so you do not have to worry about the way sound when you are trying to describe your current situation.

Original review: March 7, 2022

I rate Tech to Us 5 Stars Plus. The technicians go well beyond the call of duty. I have been a loyal Tech to Us customer for more than two years and have never been dissatisfied. I will continue using Tech to Us for years to come. I would highly recommend Tech to Us for anyone with computer troubles.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

I am very pleased with the services provided by Tech to Us. I would absolutely recommend Tech to Us to anyone that is looking for assistance of any kind. Having my own IT company helps tremendously. You see the phishing e-mails come through for your personal information and Tech to Us can assist with stopping this. Every time Malwarebytes scans the computer I see no threats. And Sticky Passwords protects my personal logons. With all of these services and the Technicians available, this American based company, fully delivers their money's worth.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Tech to Us has saved my computer and my sanity on numerous occasions. Their professional technicians give great service and have a great attitude. I highly recommend them for your computing needs. Having my own personal technical support team takes a huge weight off my shoulders. I am a born worrier and they alleviate all of my stress.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

I have been with Tech to Us for a little over a year and I do not know how I would survive without them. They help me so much with my business. Every technician is helpful, patience, and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone who needs tech support, business or personal.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2022

Steve was absolutely The best Tech I have ever dealt with. Five stars to him and the primary reason I will stay with your company! Steve was outstanding... Will stay with you because of him! Without a doubt I would recommend Tech to Us to others.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

I'm fairly technically savvy, but I've needed help twice in the last three months and Tech to Us has fixed very complicated problems for me with great knowledge, courteousness and diligence. Steve, Mitch and Jason were wonderful to work with and got me up and running- I would not have been able to do this alone. It's good to know I can call on Tech to Us when problems arise.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

Angel, has been very patient with correcting a host of issues. He listens and shows me how to fix some of these issues myself in the future. I love that. He is professional and technically proficient. He also explains what he is doing and while he is doing it. I have used other services like iTok and TechtoUs is 10x better especially with front-line services.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

I would recommend their services to a friend. It works whenever I have to use them. They are all located here in the United States and fix whatever is wrong with my computers or devices. They will also answer any questions I have.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Steven was a delightful tech to work with. He kept me informed as he worked for many hours on my very challenging computer. I signed up for a year gladly. I can't believe how much he got done. I would recommend Tech To Us anytime and anywhere.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Excellent service every time I have called. Techs are understandable and very knowledgeable. I would recommend to all who need help with their devices and for any tips and recommendations. They provide excellent service every time I am in need of help.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

I am not very good with the workings of a computer and the people with whom I have been using at TechtoUs have been very helpful in setting up my computer and keeping it running well. Also, they have helped me to do the right thing with apps, etc. such as getting the right solid state hard drive.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

Tech to Us has been wonderful. They have helped me many times with getting my printer working. I am so thankful to have them. All of the technicians at Tech to Us are very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

I have been a customer for the past seven years and your company has done excellent service each time I have used it. I would recommend your service to others. All of the technicians are located right here in the United States which is a plus, plus advantage.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

Everything has been fine with Tech to Us. I have been a loyal customer for a very long time. All of the technicians at Tech to Us are wonderful and knowledgeable. I personally would recommend Tech to Us to any future customers that may be like me, confused when it comes to technical items. All of the technicians make me feel very comforted and knowledgeable even when I feel I am not.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

This is clearly the best tech support service and I have dealt with many. They are dogged in their solving your problems and I had several pretty difficult ones. A special shout out to Steve who has been truly amazing!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I would not be able to work without Tech to Us. I have lost my manuscript completely three times, and every time Tech to Us has been able to recover. I always ask multiple questions and they are able to answer. The techs are patient, professional, and nonjudgemental. I am not tech savvy and they always answer in a way I understand.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

Chris ** was tremendously helpful both in addressing Google security message concerns and in downloading data from an Outlook external server account to my internal g-mail, Outlook and iphone accounts. Chris also helped coordinate (to and from) my calendars across my g-mail, Outlook and iphone calendars. He spent a long time with me and the results were fantastic. A 5-star experience!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

Angel was polite and easily understood and extremely patient with me. Made the service call very pleasant and nothing to be dreaded as I usually feel. The laptop hadn't been optimized in quite some time and needed many updates. Angel even talked me through connecting our wireless printer on the same call. Tech to Us will be recommended by me.

Tech to Us Company Information