Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.98/5
Get Started

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

View More View More
Tech to Us Call Now Toll Free (860) 616-1109 Learn More Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Tech to Us Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 13, 2020

Jerey worked in a dedicated fashion, through a number of different approaches until he successfully linked the device. AT&T was of no help so Jerey saved my butt. I am thankful that Tech to Us has such great technicians, not to mention that they are working through the Covid pandemic. I am impressed.

Original review: May 11, 2020

Excellent service this early am. I was super frustrated and I was assisted by a patient and kind gentleman. He was able to sort out my situation and I am now able to go about my day!! He worked diligently and problem solved my keyboard issues!

Original review: May 8, 2020

I love Tech to Us! My experience each time I call has been great! Courteous, knowledgeable techs who quickly solve any problem I might have and keep my computer running quickly and smoothly. Would not want to be without this service!

Original review: May 8, 2020

I'm elderly and technology impaired. I don't understand very much about computers. In the past 3 years I've used your service in order to keep my computers running smoothly and updated. Your services has provided me with a way I can use my PC and function. I have the security when something goes wrong and I can all and get the help I need. I also like that the tech calls me and explains what's been done on my computer. Thank you.

Original review: April 29, 2020

Worked on my daughters computer which was completely full of downloads and almost impossible to remove. They spent a good part of day to reset computer and reload all of Microsoft 10 and add some other security for my special needs daughter. I was completely satisfied with all of their help!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: April 19, 2020

I was having email issues and contacted Tech To Us to discuss if they could help me solve them. So they connected with me and was able to resolve all my email issues very quickly. Incredible service, outstanding techie's, shout out to Henshaw who is the best, and well worth the money knowing they are there for me whenever I need them. Great peace of mind that my tech issues will be resolved quickly and expertly. They definitely deserve 5 Stars.

Original review: April 12, 2020

Nice to be able to talk to someone who speaks English! On my desktop computer, it was running slow.. Took their time and got it to running faster. I have used them for several years and have never had a complaint. Always professional.

Original review: April 9, 2020

The service is fast and the techs definitely know what they are doing. They are very friendly and patient with me. I would definitely recommend their services. I especially liked the fact that they are U.S. based and speak English well!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

The Techs are absolutely knowledgeable, great customer service, get every problem I had fixed, terrific communicators, listen to the issues carefully. Overall a very satisfying experience working with Tech to Us. If they had more stars I would definitely rate them the highest! I absolutely recommend Tech To Us.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I called on Friday and again on Monday for help with an old and very slow laptop. Both representatives were so very helpful and patient with my lack of knowledge. They spent a great amount of time to ensure my satisfaction, even helping me with purchase of a new laptop. I never felt like just a number!

Tech to Us Company Information