Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

Tech to Us Call Now Toll Free (860) 616-1109 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: March 31, 2021

Mitch, you have made my day! Having just lost my husband, I depend on you TECH guys for comfort and courage. Thank you for being there for me. I remember when you first started, we have been with you guys for years now and highly recommend the company. You made us feel so special.

Original review: March 27, 2021

Bought Fire 10... The first time with Tech to Us was an initial revamp of my cpu's. Great service and Techs. Second time I could never get my emails to generate. No problems that Tech to Us couldn't fix. Initial and follow-up Tech to Us has been super to deal with and efficient. Sooo glad I found this company.

Original review: March 26, 2021

I find that Tech to Us is very professional and courteous. The tech appears knowledgeable. I have been with the company for two years and have had answers to my questions and my issues have been resolved. I highly recommend Tech to Us.

Original review: March 21, 2021

WE have used Tech To Us for many years; never had a complaint. They have solved every problem. The service is professional and courteous. I would recommend them without reservation. If you want convenient, highly competent tech help, use Tech To Us.

Original review: March 19, 2021

Tech To Us is not the least expensive tech service available on the internet. However, it is worth double the expense. The techs are easy to understand and speak with, and make problem solving somewhat enjoyable. I highly recommend TTU.

Original review: March 13, 2021

Have been very happy with each of my experiences with your company since I discovered you. Like all the other folks I've worked with, everyone has been courteous, helpful and quite quick resolving my - probably - my fault problems. And I have recommended your company anytime the subject of computer problems has come up.

Original review: March 10, 2021

The technicians are very helpful in solving our issues. Thanks for all of your help in many situations that we have had. We appreciate your company very much. We would and have recommended your service to many of our friends and family.

Original review: March 8, 2021

The program TrackOff had stopped working. I logged in and was immediately contacted by a representative. Within a very few minutes the problem was solved. This has been my experience with other matters previously. I would recommend this firm to anyone who needs quality computer care.

Original review: March 6, 2021

I've been very satisfied with the service I've received. Access time to talk with a tech is very quick. For other tech support companies, you might need to wait 2-4 hours before you speak with a tech. At Tech to Us, all the techs are courteous, knowledgeable, and my computer problems are resolved in a timely manner. I highly recommend Tech to us!

Original review: March 3, 2021

Customer service has been timely and all my issues have been resolved. I'm really happy with the support service. I've had the service for four years and have no complaints. I would highly recommend Tech To Us to anyone who needs home computer support services.

Tech to Us Company Information