Tech to Us

5.0(1,615)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed
    Cons
    • Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

1 featured review
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Reviewed March 21, 2024

So far my experience with Tech to Us has been excellent, they have been extremely helpful with resolving my problems. The technicians that I have worked with so far have been kind and courteous. I highly recommend if you have issues with your computers to give these guys a call!

Reviewed Feb. 29, 2024

I can always count on Tech to Us to help with my tech problems as I only know enough to be dangerous. I don't know what I would do without them. My sister recommended Tech to Us to me and my other sister and Tech to Us have all been wonderful every time I have needed their assistance.

Reviewed Feb. 22, 2024

Tech to Us technician was extremely helpful. Considerate, professional, and instinctive, he was able to "walk" me through all the necessary steps (in "plain English"), helping me to address, not one, but two separate issues. He was a technician who knows his stuff and knows how to communicate it to the public. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed Feb. 21, 2024

I'd lost access to my browser when I disconnected a second monitor -- Windows shoved it all the way to the left (I guess it had been between screens when I pulled the cord?). Anyway, there was no way to grab the top without closing the window... It was just dumb design. AND Tech to Us Fixed it in minutes. Less than, probably like one minute. I call upon them quite frequently when Microsoft has built something to screw itself and does so.

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed Feb. 12, 2024

I had an alert about virus which told me not to turn off the computer. Tech to Us discovered a scam and made the fix. Great work by tech that resolved this. Very satisfied. I am always wonderful when Tech to Us takes care of issues. Each time I have issues, Tech to us always come through for me. Very much appreciated and I am glad I have their service.

Reviewed Jan. 20, 2024

The Technicians working for Tech to Us are always courteous and helpful to my troubles. Every technician has diagnosed and resolved all of my issues every time. I would and always recommend all of the Technicians at Tech to Us to all customers that are inquiring about technical support for their computers.

Punctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed Jan. 20, 2024

Tech to Us was very quick and professional. I am very satisfied with Tech to Us's service and the Technician's expertise. I was expecting the process to be complicated and time intensive. But I was pleasantly surprised. I highly recommend you contact them for help with any issues you might have.

Reviewed Jan. 13, 2024

I have had a very positive experience with Tech to Us. I did mention this service to a few friends and family members who are very busy with daily life. I am absolutely spreading the word around. I would recommend Tech to Us to anybody in need to their expertise, which is anything technical.

Reviewed Jan. 13, 2024

I am not too computer savvy, so Tech to Us has been a life saver. They have set up 2 computers, saved me from a scammer and helped me navigate the internet. Love them and would recommend them to anyone. I've tried other companies, and Tech to Us is the best.

Reviewed Jan. 13, 2024

No matter whatever I have had a problem with Tech to Us has fixed it. The technicians have always been polite and worked with it. They always come out on top. There is a security in calling Tech to Us as I know they are always going to fix the computer.

Reviewed Dec. 23, 2023

Tech to US is a wonderful support for my laptops. I have been pleased every step of the way. I would highly recommend this service. I exhausted troubleshooting on my own and my technician was able to reconnect my laptop to the internet. My technician was also able to set up Malwarebytes on my new laptop; fix an issue with Google Chrome; set up Microsoft Office; and get my new laptop up and running.

Reviewed Dec. 22, 2023

I was duly impressed with the help I received today and in the past. I would not want to do away with the service. It is like a built-in help desk for the computer illiterate. They have helped me successfully in all my cases and I cannot do without them. I will continue to subscribe to this service if it is available.

Reviewed Dec. 14, 2023

In spite of the short notice, Steve helped to trouble-shoot and updated/cleaned my 2 PCs. He was very patient and supportive and I am happy about Tech to Us service. I have been with Tech to Us almost over 2 years now and I get the great service each time.

Reviewed Dec. 11, 2023

Tech to Us has always been my lifesaver whenever I have a computer problem, I can rely on them and understand them when they speak. I have been with the company since 2016. Everyone I have dealt with has been very professional and solved my problems. They are always friendly and understanding, I highly recommend.

Reviewed Dec. 5, 2023

My Outlook was not downloading my emails. With help from Carlos, I am now receiving my emails. I was necessary to work with Spectrum in order to get my email password reset. Carlos was very helpful and willing to work on this challenge until the problem was resolved.

Reviewed Dec. 2, 2023

No matter what the problem is the problem is always solved by the Tech to Us support agents. They always know what services and products to recommend to me, for whatever the issue entails that day. I spoke with Steve who is very knowledgeable and did not get annoyed with my lack of experience with technology.

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2023

I called about a persistent camera issue. The TTU representative helped me to successfully resolve the issue, with patience and expertise. Called in colleague as needed. Enjoying and appreciative of TTU service. I am so glad my colleague suggested I reach out to TTU - they're top-notch. I look forward to TTU help on all my future technical issues with my multiple laptops and phones.

Reviewed Nov. 17, 2023

The Tech to Us technician Steven did an extraordinary job. He was able to allow me to get my computer back up and running again....FIVE STARS....I had another tech company that I thought was awesome...but Tech to Us is head and shoulders better....and should of found them many years ago....

PriceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 10, 2023

This is by far the best tech help service I have used in my many years of pc workings. They are top notch in every way and always make sure the job is finished. I rated them five stars but wish I could rate them 10 stars because they always go above what is expected. Well worth the monthly fee and more.

Reviewed Nov. 4, 2023

Tech to Us a is good company. They really helped me when I had issues with my computer. I recommend it to anyone who has issues with their computers. Every time I called, they responded and are always willing to help me with anything I need. They even recommended me to add a program to be able to do my assignment and helped me with Zoom. They taught me how to connect to it and use it.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Oct. 31, 2023

Always had good results. I never had to wait. Always friendly. They are always nearby to help. I have never had to wait long. They get back to me the same day. If I need an explanation, it is easy to understand. Today was a good example. I had barely finished typing when someone was there ready to help. This time it was not a long job and was done quite quickly.

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2023

Consistently calm, patient, and knowledgeable! would recommend techtous to absolutely anyone needing help and have already done so. A delight to work with. I was shown new features of Google which helped tremendously in my career as a writer. I was shown shortcuts and navigation tools that were clear and most helpful.

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2023

The Tech to Us techs are great - we've called them a few times over the years and they solve our problems quickly and easily! They've helped us with everything from software questions to maximizing our game play to solving our hardware issues. Today's issue resolved video game graphics resolution and involved adjusting in-game settings as well as purchasing and installing a new graphics card. Tech to Us is a great investment.

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2023

Have been using TTU for about 6 years. I have the next-in-line add-on. That has been crucial. The waiting otherwise can take many minutes. Once connected I have found the advice to be readily available and on point. Frankly, I would not be able to do the work that is necessary without TTU looking over my shoulder and ready to jump in and help PRN.

Reviewed Oct. 18, 2023

I have had Tech 2 Us for 2 years. I am Senior citizen, not tech savvy. They have enabled me to use my laptop, go on the internet safely, & are always there if I have a problem. My last problem was with an insurance site that I needed to access. There was a problem with getting access to my information. Steve, solved my problem in just a few minutes. They are well worth the money & I will always be a customer.

Customer Service

Reviewed Oct. 11, 2023

I started by searching Google and wanted to test out Tech to Us. This was in 2017 and since then I have used Tech to Us many times. I am very happy with their Technicians' responses and their ability to fix whatever issue I have called in about. I would highly recommend Tech to Us to anybody looking for technical support.

PricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2023

Tech to Us's agents have always been timely and given me the most prompt service that I can imagine. I would highly recommend Tech to Us to anybody that wants great service. Their pricing is reasonable. I wrote a note for a technician because of how amazing and how helpful the tech was. I love working with the Technicians because they all have a great sense of humor which I welcome.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2023

I had to switch from my prior tech service due to dismal service. After switching to TechToUs I just couldn't be happier! The service has been professional, courteous, and the results above and beyond my expectations. I would most highly recommend this company to all in need of technical service/assistance.

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2023

Tech To US is one of the Best company for Security and Protection. Steve is one of the Best, he goes above and beyond to assist his customers, he is patient, has great communication skills and provide excellent Technical support for internet security and protection. I will highly recommend Tech To US for your internet services and protection.

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2023

Tech to Us's technicians have been able to help with anything I have ever asked. I have had some difficult problems and anticipate more in the future. The techs that I worked with have solved the confusing set up with my trading courses. I would absolutely recommend Tech to Us to anyone having trouble with their computer services.

Tech to Us Company Information