Call toll free
4.94/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

View More View More

1230 Tech to Us Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Over the past few years, we have used your service. We are extremely happy with all of the company's features. Thank you for all of the professionalism, attention to detail, fast service and overall exceptional service which you provide. Thank you and God bless.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I always know that TechToUs personnel will provide the utmost in service and support. They are always very professional and responsive to whatever request I've made of them. They truly provide peace of mind whenever I am having problems with connectivity or other computer-related integrity/responsiveness.

Original review: July 3, 2019

Finding Tech to Us is the best computer aid investment I ever made. The support and easy access is outstanding. Their ability to gain control my computer and fix problems at the same time teach and show me features of computer and programs is outstanding.

Original review: May 24, 2019

Every time I had a problem with my computer I was satisfied with your service and the problems were resolved. The representatives had a full understanding what exactly the problems were and we able in a short period to fix the problem. Your service, I would recommend to anyone.

Original review: May 20, 2019

The company is always very helpful and always manages to help out and resolve our issues. The staff has always been very friendly and accommodating. They have managed to resolve every issue that I have brought up to them. 5 stars.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: May 20, 2019

Updated on 06/12/2019: You continue to try to get me to reactivate my account after the mess your technician left me in--and the many hours I was left waiting on the phone for several days. Without authorization your technician left my Outlook in a horrible mess that will take months to repair.

Original Review: I don't like leaving reviews, but in this case I hope this one will help the technicians at Tech to Us be aware of the problems they can create if they aren't being thorough or are rushing. The tech I was working with took it upon himself to update my Outlook. The result is that I lost my task manager (two years of things-to-do) and my entire address book (over 1,000 contacts). I will be spending months trying to rebuild.

Original review: May 1, 2019

The techs with Tech to Us are always very courteous and patient, and this is not just a one time deal. I notice this with all technicians across the board. With all tickets there has never been a big issue that could not be resolved!

Original review: April 25, 2019

I have been a customer of Tech To Us for about 3 1/2 and in that period of time. I have not had a problem which they have not been able to fix. The technicians are very knowledgeable and friendly. To say I'm satisfied is an understatement. They're great!

Original review: April 18, 2019

Excellent service, as always. Would recommend to anyone and often have done so. They take the time to understand my problem and work with me on resolution always making sure that I know what is happening and why. No mystery. Also, doesn't seem to matter when a problem take a bit of time.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I've tried multiple other companies for tech support but they would charge me per machine that I needed support on. When I found Tech to Us they supported all the devices in my house for just one flat fee. That's my phones, my computers, my printer or copier, any technology I have. They were happy to help with. I've recommended them to multiple people and don't plan to stop using the service any time soon. If you need help with any tech in your house this is definitely the way to go!

Tech to Us Company Information