Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.99/5

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

Tech to Us Call Now Toll Free (860) 616-1109 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Tech to Us Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: May 20, 2020

Jerey ** and Shavez both were extremely knowledgeable and ultra patient with me. Not only them, the entire staff treated me as any good company should. I went to two other tech companies, both were difficult to communicate with and did not use customer service in the right way. I love you Tech to Us and I will never change services.

Original review: May 15, 2020

I have been a customer for many years and I have to tell you that I have always had friendly and knowledgeable people helping me. No matter if it is my computer, cell phone, xbox or my laptop, you have also been able to help me out, and being 70 yrs. old I need all the help I can get. I do not know what I would do without you guys. Thank you! Al

Original review: May 13, 2020

You are always there when I need you regardless how small the need may be. You do a thorough and timely job and your help is always appreciated. You are a great asset for someone like me who is not really computer savvy.. I have always felt I could trust you compared to other computer services I have dealt with.

Original review: May 13, 2020

Jerey worked in a dedicated fashion, through a number of different approaches until he successfully linked the device. AT&T was of no help so Jerey saved my butt. I am thankful that Tech to Us has such great technicians, not to mention that they are working through the Covid pandemic. I am impressed.

Original review: May 11, 2020

Excellent service this early am. I was super frustrated and I was assisted by a patient and kind gentleman. He was able to sort out my situation and I am now able to go about my day!! He worked diligently and problem solved my keyboard issues!

Original review: May 8, 2020

I love Tech to Us! My experience each time I call has been great! Courteous, knowledgeable techs who quickly solve any problem I might have and keep my computer running quickly and smoothly. Would not want to be without this service!

Original review: May 8, 2020

I'm elderly and technology impaired. I don't understand very much about computers. In the past 3 years I've used your service in order to keep my computers running smoothly and updated. Your services has provided me with a way I can use my PC and function. I have the security when something goes wrong and I can all and get the help I need. I also like that the tech calls me and explains what's been done on my computer. Thank you.

Original review: April 29, 2020

Worked on my daughters computer which was completely full of downloads and almost impossible to remove. They spent a good part of day to reset computer and reload all of Microsoft 10 and add some other security for my special needs daughter. I was completely satisfied with all of their help!

Original review: April 19, 2020

I was having email issues and contacted Tech To Us to discuss if they could help me solve them. So they connected with me and was able to resolve all my email issues very quickly. Incredible service, outstanding techie's, shout out to Henshaw who is the best, and well worth the money knowing they are there for me whenever I need them. Great peace of mind that my tech issues will be resolved quickly and expertly. They definitely deserve 5 Stars.

Original review: April 12, 2020

Nice to be able to talk to someone who speaks English! On my desktop computer, it was running slow.. Took their time and got it to running faster. I have used them for several years and have never had a complaint. Always professional.

Tech to Us Company Information