5.0/5 (122 ratings)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros

• For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed

Cons

• Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Bottom Line

Tech to Us offers remote-access home and business technical support. Its money-back guarantee promises a refund if the issue isn’t resolved. Services outside its set plans could require additional fees.

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: June 14, 2021

I had the Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death and Ryan, one for the tech got my computer to function again. Ryan has great knowledge with computers and kept me informed to what he was doing. I also got my computer system updated, cleaned of unnecessary trash which is now running faster and smoother. I highly recommend Tech to Us when your computer is down from Blue Screen or software problem. It was a friendly and reassuring phone call with Ryan as I was panicking I lost everything. 5 STARS.

Original review: June 10, 2021

In the year that I have subscribed to Tech to Us I have called several times to have my laptop cleaned when things slowed down. I have always received courteous and professional service and have all the confidence that my computer experience is a better one afterwards. A very satisfied customer!

Original review: June 10, 2021

I have been extremely happy with my contacts with the folks at Tech to Us. Everyone has been helpful and patient with my limited understanding of the computer use. They help with my Ebay sales and Facebook Marketplace. Would recommend to anyone searching for help with technical support.

Original review: June 10, 2021

I have used this service for about 8 months and the technicians have been very helpful and have addressed my needs. I am not a computer techy person so having this service available with a click of the mouse is great. As I told the technician today this is worth every penny.

Original review: June 8, 2021

I have been depending on Tech to Us for over 5 years and have had an excellent relationship with them. They answer in a very timely fashion and have always resolved my problems to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for good respectable support.

Original review: June 7, 2021

I have recently had need of help from Tech to Us technicians and am totally amazed with their support efforts to resolve the issues I have presented to them. Tech to Us is THE BEST. Would recommend to anyone in need of their awesome technical expertise. Thank You.

Original review: June 2, 2021

I like the help 'cause I'm not all that smart with doing downloads & Tech to Us is help-full in that way. And they help fix problems. I also think that they are very helpful for I don't understand how to even get updates the right way and they do.

Original review: May 30, 2021

Tech to Us has helped me with all the issues I've had. No problems have gone unsolved. When I needed to update from Windows 7 to Windows 10, it went smoothly and the computer still works great. Would recommend to anyone looking for technical support!

Original review: May 28, 2021

I have been using Tech To Us for three years. I love the service given by the tech support staff. A pleasure dealing with them on the various issues that arise. Totally trust their company. I highly recommend their company.

Original review: May 26, 2021

Excellent service always. Tech to Us did a great job and is very personable. They helped resolve my issues with my computer not starting and getting my data backed up daily for my two computers. Would recommend them to anyone looking for tech support.

Tech to Us Company Information