Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5
Get Started

Whether you own a business or need help with your home computer, tablet or smartphone, Tech to Us has experienced tech support to help with your every need. You'll never get a cookie-cutter solution to your issues, our team is dedicated to providing customized support to make sure that you are fully satisfied.

All of our techs are highly skilled, based in the US and are available via phone, chat or email to help solve your problems. Our packages are a flat monthly or annual rate, so you never have to worry about diagnostic, labor or hidden fees of any kind. And, all home support plans are backed by a money back guarantee to make sure all of your needs have been met.

Tech to Us Call Now Toll Free (860) 616-1109 Learn More Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Tech to Us Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I have found TechToUs to be an outstanding computer support service. Whenever I have a computer problem TechToUs is very easy to access and get immediate service. I can contact them at any time for any technical or non-technical questions. I have computer peace of mind because of TechToUs and highly recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

We had multiple issues with a computer and the agent was patient, friendly, expert, thorough, and solved every problem we had, and even some we didn't know we had! I would highly recommend for any level of computer tech assistance/remote repair.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Tech was very competent and knowledgeable. She was very polite and courteous, was easy to understand. Her directions were clear and helpful. I was very comfortable working with her. I use a screen reader so it was very helpful to have a person who could help.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Shavez from Tech to Us provided technical support to me today on a number of issues. He resolved all of the issues during one phone call. Shavez was knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. At all times he remained professional as well as patient with me as I followed his instructions to the best of my ability. I would recommend Tech to Us to any business for IT support.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

My experience with Tech to Us has always been very positive -- quick responses, people who know what they are doing and are supportive, explain things, and do what needs to be done to keep me up and running! I'm not a techie, and it can be very confusing when things stop working or messages that I don't understand pop up now and again. I have found it SO helpful to be able to simply contact Tech to Us and have my problems solved as efficiently as possible. One less thing for me to worry about.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

I have been a subscriber to TTU for 3-4 years now. My experience has been excellent. The technicians are thorough, professional and warm. They have helped with tune ups, technical problems and restoring to new computers. This is a Priceless service and all in the comfort of your own home. Their staff is US based so all are understandable and very friendly. I highly recommend Tech to Us!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Couldn't access a site I needed for work. I simply tapped into the remote request for assistance and within seconds, someone came on and began to help me. They didn't require anything from me except to reboot my wifi after they were done. I was able to do other things while they remotely worked on my computer and by the time I was done, so were they! I have access and they were great! Whenever I have a problem, they are here to help. All the time. Anytime.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

We've had an excellent relationship with Tech to Us for at least five years. We don't have to worry about scams. Our answer is we'll contact our tech support people. Service has been flawless, including follow up calls. Our Tech level is fair at best. No member of Tech's staff has ever rushed to conclude a call session. Questions/explanations have always been handled professionally. We appreciate the service & the quality of the people.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

I'm so glad that I found Tech to Us. They are very responsive to my computer needs and really respond immediately to any problems I have. I was surprised to find them on a general search on the internet. They are the best I've ever used. Thanks a lot.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I've been a customer of Tech-to-Us since 02/2018. I've had a very mixed experience until today. My sister's system became blocked by Supremo and Norton as well as another support could not rid her system of the infection; until I contacted Tech-to-Us and Shavez answered our call. He was FABULOUS. He fixed the issue we contacted you all. He was very knowledgeable, professional, extremely patient, thorough with myself and my 75 yo babysitter. I highly recommend Shavez. He does your company proud!

Tech to Us Company Information