4.98/5
Based on 333 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that TechSupportExpert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will not only obtain top quality, hassle free service, but at a low cost. Our team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact us today to learn more about our services.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 16, 2018

448 Tech Support Expert Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Very pleased. Roney took care of it all and my computers are back in business! Roney took care of my Outlook issue and folder sharing issue. I called him and then he worked on my both computer for more than 3 hours and fixed it for me. He is very courteous throughout the call.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Excellent Customer Service from Dan ** and fast response. I am so very pleased with the service already and expect great response time. Excited to recommend their services to anyone. Best customer service from Dan and am anxious to do business very soon.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Roney has been a wonderful support and help for my problem. He was very patient with me and extremely courteous. I am very pleased to have worked with him. I was having issue with my router so he fixed it for me and also advised me for the future issue if I face any problem will fix it for me...

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Called to set up printer and was told drivers needed to be repaired in order to install printer. Was told I needed firewall protection as my computer was compromised. I purchased lifetime firewall protection. I would definitely recommend Tech Support Assist to anyone that needed their help.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I had difficulty with my fax function on my HP Printer. There seemed to be cross-wiring difficulties, landline difficulties and carrier service stoppage involved. My session with your technician "Dan" lasted about three hours before completely coming to understand exactly what was happening and enabling me to scan, print and access my land-line.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Dan was excellent. He encountered a few issues which were likely due to the age of my computer but he was very professional in resolving the problems. He was patient, clear in his instructions to me, and helpful in suggesting what I should do to improve my MacBook Pro performance. Dan should get a promotion.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Got scammed with another company yesterday and you people Tech Support Expert helped get my computer back on track. Got one year support and would recommend it to friends and family - Chris ** educated me a lot about Windows 10 and walked me through the problems. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

Mike ** or are you on her computer and today also go okay. I am happy with the help I got with my computer Today. Tech Chris ** helped me to installing the security on my MAC and will call back when I need it again. And I thank full to Tech Support Expert.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I called for Tech Support because my printer wouldn't work. The tech looked at it and found many problems. He fixed the machine and installed my new printer, explaining as he went what he was doing. The tech Chris was thorough in his repair. The computer works fine now.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Called today for help with a printer problem. Was helped by Chris ** from Tech Support Expert. He was patient and thorough. Able to completely and satisfactorily fix the issue. I will use this service again in the future. I have other computers at home and will contact Chris again.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Tech Support staff are very knowledgeable and well experienced. They are very courteous and a pleasure to work with. I would certainly recommend Tech Support to anyone. I have been with them for the past 4 years and have not had anything other than great service.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

Barry was very helpful and professional. I was extremely satisfied and would recommend him to all my friends and family. I was facing an issue while doing the scanning from the printer to computer but it got fixed. He was very knowledgeable and very quick to fix the issue. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I have had a very enjoyable experience. Jerry is very knowledgeable, and patience. I feel a lot safer under this program. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone having issued with their Computer and printers. And I am looking forward for Good Support in Future. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Jerry assisted me with printer connectivity, installing McAfee and cleaning up my existing files. He provided exemplary service, he was very patient with me and explained each step fully as we moved through the process. I would recommend his service to others.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Technical support from Barry exceeded all of my expectations. He solved the printer problems I encountered plus he discovered and fixed other problems that were complicating the performance of my computer. I would definitely recommend Barry to other users who are encountering computer problems.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Barry was very terrific, very professional and certainly courteous. I was having problem setting up the printer but the technician helped me with that. He was very knowledgeable and very quick to fix the issue. I would recommend the services of Barry to my friends and family members.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Jerry was patient, clear, and very helpful. We spent about 90 minutes together and he never once showed any exasperation with my inability to navigate my iMac. So many thanks to him. I definitely would recommend this service to anyone with any computer/printer problem.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Wonderful professional and patient help for solving all problems with setting up my new printer. Help with HP ink order. I got issue with printer and Tech Roney Helped me with it. Tech Support Expert did very good job for me and advised me for the future support too...

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I needed help with a new printer. It was found that my computer need a clean up badly. I appreciated the time and patience it took. Very good response to all that needed taken care of. I definitely will mention it to friends who need this support.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I am Barbara **. Had problems with my printer (HP OfficeJet 4650) and computer. I called to Tech Support Expert and they assigned a technician for me. Chris he have done wonderful job. He fixed my computer. Had troubles with Windows and he secured my computer with good protection. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Jerry was a true professional! Jerry took time and repeated information for me. If I were in a position to hire Jerry I WOULD! Jerry truly understood what I was trying to tell him. I would like to have Jerry as a friend & neighbor. Thanks a Lot for the Services!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Called about a scanning issue and found out that my computer was in trouble. Chris ** walked me through everything and all was fixed. He was most courteous, patient and I felt confident in his computer knowledge. Was happy to work with Tech Support Expert.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

PC and Connected Devices Support immediate help. Lost of patience and talk me through the computer issues. Help with computer cleanup and anti malware protection was very good. I would recommend this service to other people. I look forward to continuing support and help from this company. Jerry, the technician was friendly, patient and courteous on the phone. It was a pleasure to work with him.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Today I called re: computer issues with printer. I called Tech Support Expert to activate my printer for copies and scanning and Chris ** was very helpful and patient. It could have been an unproductive process but Chris helped coordinate the communication between my NEW computer and my printer. Wow!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Barry, great experience from the technician and he resolved my issues as per the satisfaction. I was having a problem while installing the printer on my computer but Barry helped me with that. He was professional, efficient, and thorough. I am very satisfied; I would advise anyone needing computer support to be the one to initiate the call.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Tech Support specialist took two hours of his time to clean up, clean out, and install security system. Our computer was a mess and he cleaned it up so it works fine. Appreciate his hours of work to help us have a working computer free from viruses. Thank you!!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Called for service on my HP Envy 5540 printer and Chris came on the line and assisted me. I was very happy with the service that he gave me. I like the fact that all I have to do in the future is to call with my invoice # and they will fix my computer while I am here at home. Good job!!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

The most excellent experience I have ever had with an IT Tech. I understood every move and change he made and now my computers, that is (2) computers are in sync and my printer is working perfectly with my computers. Jerry kept me up with every move he made and that worked just great for me.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Chris was wonderful, very helpful and he was great and should be given a good raise. I talked for an hour to another person and got no help. Chris was so helpful and so patient with me and never got upset. He is an asset to your co, thanks to Chris I am very happy.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Very helpful, took care of all our needs and explained everything. Easy to understand. I was having issue with my Printer Hp Envy 4500. I was not able to print from it and he worked on it and fixed it and before leaving checked everything whether that is working or not. Thanks.

Tech Support Expert Company Information

techsupportexpert.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use