toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Tech Support Expert

Thanks for such a lovely feedback Mary. We are glad we were able to help you. At Tech Support Expert every technician is trained to cater all the needs of a customer be it a slow computer/virus issue, printer issue, router issue etc. We will try and keep up to your expectations in the coming future!

Always happy to help!

Original review: April 11, 2017

Great help fix my printer so it would print from internet and installed firewall which I did not know I did not have. Thanks for your help. Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that Tech Support Expert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will not only obtain top quality, hassle free service, but at a low cost.

Needed help with printer connection and Barry was a great help in fixing the problem. I highly recommend the use of this Tech Support Expert. It was very easy and the help was greatly appreciated. Overall great experience. One of the best I have ever had over the phone. Very helpful.

Was having trouble getting my computer to relate to the printer. The tech Dan was able to completely find the problem, correct them and also install a new virus software within a limited time frame. Thank you Dan. I would surely recommend this service to friends but am going to use it also for my company support.

My husband and I had problems with both of our HP computers in that they could not connect with our HP wireless printer. Your tech was able to solve both of our problems, which included installing new software on both computers. Our problems have now been solved, for which we are most grateful. Thank you!

Printer and computer support. Barry was very helpful and step by step help. I will mention others who need help. I appreciated his answering all my questions so thoroughly. I would recommend him and this company to anyone who needs tech support. He gave me his number to call if I should need any more assistance.

I was very pleased with the help I received. The technician was very informative and helpful and I would recommend this help to anyone. I was also pleased with the price, as I am disabled he helped get the price down to something I could afford.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Excellent service. Very knowledgeable and patient! I really appreciate the printer support and the information that I got today with my issue. It was really helpful.

I truly recommend the services to my friends and family. It was a good experience. I like it.

Excellent support. Highly recommend, I have been with this company Tech Support Expert for over 3 years now. All the technician they have are highly qualified and are really good with the computer. They have been a great help whenever I required them.

Printer help - It was a very good experience. It was really nice working and the agent was helpful and patience throughout the work. I would recommend your services to my friends and family. It was a great experience to get my issue fixed over the phone. I appreciate it.

I am happy services that you guys gave me about my old printer. I was unable to scan and you made it work. I really appreciate the work you guys did and fixed my issue. I will recommend your services to my friends and family and friends. A great experience to work and getting the issue fixed.

The computer tech was amazing! I am far from a computer wiz and this guy was so patient and kind. I haven't been able to get back into my old email for months. I now have my old email again and I am so happy! Also my Facebook was a big mess and he straightened that out! I highly recommend this company! Thank You SOOO much!

Had problem loading my HP printer and it was rectified after clean up of computer. Afterward the printer drivers were re-activated and tested successfully. Dan ** from Tech Support Expert provided excellent service and would recommend him to my friends.

Very helpful and professional. Great experience. I will definitely recommend use of this service to anyone that needs technical support with their laptop or printer. Overall great experience. One of the best I have ever had over the phone. Very helpful.

Our printer did not print when directed. Our call to your service helped us a great deal. The length of time devoted to me was ideal and very well spent. I am very happy with the results. Tech Support Expert, we are pleased to have this technical knowledge available to us by telephone.

We had a very bad computer and printer day and talked to a gentleman named Dan. He was not only VERY helpful but also VERY patient special with me being a technical idiot! He solved all our problems and we could not be happier with his service. Thank you Dan, your help is very much appreciated and you have after our experience with you a customer for life.

The work performed by Charles was flawless although my pc was in pretty bad shape. He has been very patient, and courteous. I would not hesitate to recommend him or would use his services again. My experience with Tech Support Expert was over all good in first time. I will expect same for future. Thank you.

I found Barry extremely patient with my ineptness, and it was a very good experience dealing with him today. I have a new computer and was unable to connect to my HP printer. He was able to do all of that as well as teaching me how to scan, which I was unable to do before. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone.

I sent an email on the chat board explaining my problem. They had one of your techs call me a few minutes later. His name was Barry **. I was very frustrated and he started to help me with great patience. He spent a lot of time with me and was very polite. Barry fixed all of my computer problems and signed me on with McAfee. He gave me his number to call if I should need any more assistance. Five star service!!!

All my problems were taken care of. Completely satisfied with the technician. Great to do business with Tech Support Expert. I have been using services from Tech Support Expert since 2015 and would recommend this to everyone. Tech was very helpful and pleasant to talk with on the phone.

I was having trouble with my scanner, and inquired as to how I could get it working. I was told to reach HP tech support. This was on April 3rd and at that time a tech support expert by the name of Charles called me back and installed the driver that I needed and was very helpful in walking me through the process of scanning and storage in my computer. He noticed warnings and alerts in my C drive and recommended McAfee anti virus software. I called him back April 5th at which time he installed the software. It was a very good experience and I am very pleased.

I found the technician to be very polite and informative. His willingness to help was a pleasure. My printer was not working and the technician discovered network viruses and also discovered issues with the computer as well. I would be willing to refer your service to friends if they have any issues.

I called for support in using my scan feature and Vikram was exceptional. He was very patient and walked me through all the steps to be sure I understood. He cleaned up my computer files and installed new security because my computer was running very slowly. I talked with his supervisor to tell him how impressed I was with his knowledge and how much I appreciated his answering all my questions so thoroughly. I would recommend him and this company to anyone who needs tech support.

Could not print because of offline notification. After services, printer is working well. Tech Support Expert was very helpful in answering my questions. I am very pleased with the assistance I received. After services, printer is working well. I am very satisfied.

Computer and printer support. Every time I called Tech Support Expert I get a prompt and professional, highly satisfied result. The technician always gives 120% effort and professionalism and accomplishes everything I ask of him. They go above what I ask and make great suggestions that work. Very polite, courteous and professional!! I'm a highly satisfied customer who recommends their services to everyone!!!

Anytime I have had a problem the people were very good at understanding what I was talking and very professional in all aspect and did a very wonderful job of taking care of things. I have recommend your service to several people and they have had very good results. I plan on staying on with your service. You are outstanding.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I was trying to get a hold of Canon who is the manufacturer of the printer, I automatically got connected to Tech Support Expert. It cost me money but it was okay. They had a sale where they tried to get me to pay more money and be covered for a year or so, but I declined on that. The warranty is for 30 or 45 days. I also called them a while back because I was having a problem connecting my desktop to my WiFi. The rep walked me through a whole bunch of things, spent quite a while with me and we finally got it to work. He's from East India but he was speaking very clearly. Although before, when I get an East Indian rep, I can hardly understand because of the accent. But the rep from Tech Support Expert was pretty good and I've had no difficulty understanding him. I'm satisfied with their service.

The service was excellent, the technician (Barry) was very courteous. I would recommend this service to anyone needing assistance with their computer. This is the third time I have used this service and the experience has always been positive. Easy and quick support service from Tech Support Expert. Very pleased.

This Technical support service provided by tech support expert and technician Barry ** specifically has been excellent. I highly recommend the service. My initial issue was to set up a new scanner/printer. I have had multiple issues since my initial contact. The technical support is readily available and they have helped with every issue that has come up. They nothing short of excellent in their service delivery.

Tech Support Expert

Thanks for such a lovely feedback. We are glad we were able to help you every time you needed us. We will try and keep up to your expectations in the coming future! Always happy to help!

Original review: March 7, 2017

COMPUTER CLEANUP AND PRINTER SETUP SERVICE SINCE 2015. Always a great help. Patient and very knowledgeable. Tiptop service and friendly too. Jagraj has always been available when I needed him and I've not been disappointed with his help. Best service in 20+ years of comp use.

Had trouble logging into my Netgear r7000 router with the factory password due to some malware on my computer. Called tech support expert. They had me up and running in no time even with some. Barry was so helpful and so patient. He knew what the problem was and solved the issue.

I have been with Tech Support Expert for a few years and am very pleased with their service, would recommend them at all my friends. Every time I have called my issues (computer cleanup & email help) have been resolved very promptly. Wishing Tech Support Expert the very best for the time ahead.

Tech Support Expert Company Profile