Call toll free
4.97/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM PST. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that Tech Support Expert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will obtain top quality, hassle-free service at a low cost. Their team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact them today to learn more about their services.

Tech Support Expert Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 29, 2019

I have used other computer support companies over the years but Tech Support Expert is by far the best. Just this morning, I called out of hours and didn't leave a message because I felt it was too early. Right after they opened, they called me anyway to follow up. They then proceeded to resolve my slow running computer problem quickly and courteously. What I appreciate is their technical excellence but almost as importantly is their reliability and true customer focus. I give them the HIGHEST rating and unashamedly recommended to anyone needing a support company. BRAVO, Tech Support Expert. Thank you for a JOB WELL DONE!

Vincent

Wantagh, Long Island, NY

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 18, 2019

My experience with Tech Support Expert has really been excellent. They were recommended by ConsumerAffairs so I thought that they're safe and I can use them. I talked to them and it seemed like a good deal. I'm just a beginner and they are doing wonderfully. I am totally clueless on how to use my HP computer, so I did a year with them. Also, they're much better than Fidelity. The Tech Support team helps me in three seconds and have been very patient. There was a little discrepancy at first because sometimes, I need them to come in the computer with me because I'm a dolt, and Chris would do that with me. There was a little misunderstanding, but he would go and that was wonderful. They're not really set up to do that, but he has been so delightful and accommodating. Chris has been great and very helpful.

I'm really happy with Tech Support. I know I can call and get help from them. I trust them and that's the big issue. You really have to trust people that are helping you. They're geeks and they could probably get into my computer if they wanted to, even if I didn't want them to. But I'm comfortable with allowing them that access. I would recommend them, and no one's gonna come after me for thinking this is a good program.

Original review: May 29, 2019

I was using Bask and I was pleased with them but when my computer crashed and got a new one, they erased me from their system even though I told them I plan on being back, and they lost all my backup. They didn’t have it and that made me mad enough. I fired them. Otherwise, I like them very much. So then, I simply searched for somebody else and I decided to use Tech Expert. I looked online and I compared them with others. I signed up with them and on the same day, they patched me over to someone to go through my computer and we tried to get everything we could. My old computer crashed but it was under warranty so, I got my money back on it and bought another one at Sam’s.

When I found out the problem, I wouldn’t back up and I had to go buy my old computer back. I took it to Best Buy and they downloaded just about everything. They missed a few things, before I ever called a tech or anybody else to put me back online, but it went well. I've only asked Tech Expert to come clean me up twice. I'm almost 80 years old so, I'm not that proficient and I need a lot of common sense and common language help when I call in. I haven't had problems yet, but both times, the accents of the people were a little bit difficult for me, but they were calm and cool and courteous. I went with Bask because I had friends who’ve used them and the reps all spoke Southwest English, which is my type. I have no trouble understanding Tech Expert reps but I've tried other services where I just said, “Folks, you get me somebody I can understand or can understand,” and I've done that.

The other people keep up with this stuff but us, older people, when we have a problem, we just want it fixed. Sometimes, we don’t know how to describe it very well. Generally, I have a list of what I want them to do. I use Excel and Word a lot. When I open it up, I want everything there that I had before. Sometimes, for instance, I have to ask for a homepage which gets everything at the top for auditing and changing and modifying. Now, we've got that problem with Excel and they didn’t get that done. I like to use New Time Roman and I want everything opened up. I got it for Word, but I didn’t get it for Excel. Those things were an annoyance to us because we just wanna get it done and go about our business. I've gotta go back in and ask for the same thing again, and I don't know whether that’s my computer converting back on its own.

Original review: May 11, 2019

There was another tech support company that scammed me. They put a virus on my computer. They took control of my computer and got all my info so that's why I got a hold of Tech Support Expert. I looked at their rating and it was good. Their reps were easy to interact with and were understanding. They're very easy to get ahold of and they solved the problem that I was having. If anyone is looking for help, I would recommend Tech Support.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Raj from Tech Support Expert did an amazing job of diagnosing my old computer, advising me what to buy and then cleaning up the mess that the vendor who sold me the new computer created in their expensive set up of my new machine. He and everyone else I've worked with here is highly skilled in their computer skills and also able to communicate with clients. Thank you so much for being there for me!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

Tech support experts are very knowledgeable of computers and printers. They are very helpful and kind. They have an abundance of patience. They are easy to work with. I have been using their services for several years, I always get exceptional service.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Computer and Printer help. Service was excellent. Dan was very very helpful and knowledgeable, and you have great employee in Dan. Based on my interaction I would recommend to all. Tech Support Expert is really worth getting the service plan with. Thank you so much for being there for me!

Original review: May 30, 2019

I found Tech Support Expert online and they were recommended by one of the consumer websites I was on. The people I was speaking with were very calm with people, especially me when I was challenged with my computer. I found that some things were changed in my system which kind of made me wonder if there was gonna be any impact on my machine or my files, like I should probably know about that in advance. Nothing major happened, but I noticed some things that has changed since we did work on my system. It would be good to know the time frame when they do certain things. For example, they were cleaning my machine and it took them four hours, and I had no idea that I was gonna be out of pocket for that long.

It was my biggest challenge that they were not upfront about cost, so I had no idea what I was gonna be charged. I understand that sometimes it’s hard to know but if they could let the customer know along the way, that would be helpful. I still need some support. There was an outstanding issue but I wasn’t willing to pay above and beyond what I knew what I was gonna be paying at that point and they didn’t address it.

Original review: May 7, 2019

I am not very good at computers and I was having some problems and I needed it cleaned up. I took the first person that I ran across and I went with Tech Support Expert. I was told to call in once a month to get my computer cleaned up. I needed the help and I got it.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Having Tech Support Expert has been okay so far. I've had a couple of their customer service personnel and had one problem their techs fixed. Everything was good and I'd recommend them.

Tech Support Expert expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TechSupportExpert provides remote computer assistance IT support for residential customers and small business owners. The company offers service for Microsoft and Apple software as well as hardware support for Macs, PCs, printers and routers. TechSupportExpert has been in business since 2000 and is part of E4site Inc.

• Plans: TechSupportExpert offers four plans with varying levels of support for different numbers of devices. Service and support plans start at $99.

• Expert help: The TechSupportExpert team has professionals with Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco certifications. They are trained to provide enterprise-level support to residential clients and small business owners.

• Backup: TechSupportExpert provides backup support to ensure their customers don’t lose access to their important files.

• Free diagnosis: Consumers who are experiencing computer problems can call TechSupportExpert to have their problem diagnosed remotely for free. Once the problem is determined, consumers can choose whether or not to sign up for a TechSupportExpert plan.

• Best for: TechSupportExpert is best for residential customers, small business owners and those who work from home.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs