toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I discovered the excellent Tech Support offered through Tech Support Expert, my computer problems were solved. They have been providing service for all my computer questions and problems and have helped to inform me in ways that protect my computer. They are patient and eager to help me understand what they are doing, how long it will take, and what steps I need to take in order to keep my computer working properly. They respond immediately to my inquiries and get back to me as they promise. I am a satisfied customer and regularly recommend their services to friends and family. With deep gratitude for the team!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The experience was most helpful. My computer was jammed and Jerry helped me to resolve all of the issues that it was having. I will definitely recommend this service to family and friends who have poor computer skills. I will use this service again in the future for any of my computer needs.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Services was Very Satisfactory and the tech Jerry was very patient and courteous. The services was good and I would like to recommend this services to anyone. Looking forward for good support in future as well. Thanks for the help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was helped with a computer and printer issue and was very happy with the support that I received. The technician was very patient and helpful. We have helped with obtaining McAfee antivirus and 3 year support services. I would recommend these services to my friends and family.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Pankaj worked very diligently to resolve the many issues I had with installing the printer and resolved the issues that were preventing the installation. I'm very appreciative of the effort he put into it today. Thanks very much! Would be glad to use your service again or recommend it to others.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The tech Jerry worked on my PC and helped me with my printer which is working fine now and he cleaned up my Pc as well. So issue is resolved to my satisfaction. And looking forward for a good tech support services that I have opted today. And I would like to recommend the Tech Jerry to everyone!!! One of the Satisfied Customer!!! Kudos...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Addressed my scanning problem and took care of installation of new software compatible with my upgrade Mac Sierra. Very helpful and timely. I regret that it cost $50 to have this done, but it is better than having to buy a new printer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Barry was very helpful in helping me with setting up my printer with my computer and noticing my computer needing attention and offer to help with that. His customer service is on point 100% helpful. I would recommend this service to any friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Barry was very helpful in resolving my problems. I would recommend him to all of my friends. I have tried for weeks to get my printer to work. The Support was good and the tech was also good. He explained me everything properly about the issue. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Barry, was just wonderful. I was very amazed at the time he took with me. I would recommend him to anyone. He guided me through the issue that what he is doing on my PC. So I am happy and satisfied with the work. Thanks Tech Support Expert. A Happy Customer!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jerry was an excellent help. Over the course of several hours, he patiently helped me upgrade the operating system on my Mac and reinstall my new printer, which I had previously installed incorrectly. Jerry did as he said, calling me back every 15-20 minutes to check on the update and then he worked his magic and made it all work out.

DO NOT USE THIS VIRUS PROTECTION SERVICE!!! When I called to order the plan I selected, I was given a 62.99 price, I informed them it was only 34.99 - & they agreed. Next, after specific clarifications several times, I prepaid & was transferred to Tech Support. After explaining my issue, they transferred me to another department for Viruses... in which I would be charged fees - per issue. Ridiculous, sneaky & very deceitful to intentionally lie; there would be NO additional charges once I acquired the plan. Requested to go back to the first department (Customer Support) - & demanded refund for unethical manner to entice vulnerable & potential customers. I am old... may have fallen off the turnip truck - but not today.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Nice quite confident support was given during this issue. The call was helpful and Pankaj was a great assistance. The printer issue was fixed properly and the pc as well, printer and the computer are working very good. Thanks for Pankaj and his help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Support given was professional and productive. Signed up for long term plan. Will contact Jerry if any issue arise on my computers or printers. And I would like to recommend this services to anyone on the Globe. Thanks Jerry for the help and support for Today and Looking forward for future support.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech Support Expert, The Tech Jerry helped me with my Network Issue and Cleaned up my Computer. He guided me through the issue that what he is doing on my PC. So I am happy and satisfied with the work. I would recommend this services to anyone who is looking for the technical support for the computers...

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech Support Expert, Jerry has patiently helped me to my complete satisfaction. And I will look forward to our relationship in the future for my devices. I would recommend him to everyone for the Computer related issues... Thanks. A Happy Customer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Gabriel was very proficient, professional, very helpful, very courteous, very knowledgeable and extremely well mannered. I recommend that you would consider placing him in a training position to train other tech support people. IT WAS A PLEASURE DEALING WITH GABRIEL.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very thankful for this service. Barry was quite patient and helpful. I really appreciate it. I would highly recommend this service. My scanner ceased to work so I definitely needed this service. I have enjoyed using this printer and scanner. All in all it was good services. Thanks Tech Support Expert. A Happy Customer!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Barry did a very thorough and professional job. Getting my printer to scan and work properly has been very helpful. Nice to have the computer cleared of all the junk stuff as well. Thanks. I would certainly recommend him and for the ease in which this was all started and ended.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Computer and Printer Help - The assistance was very clear, easy to understand. The problem and charges was completely explained so that I could see and consent to the work being done. The assistant was very courteous, easy understand, and patient with me. I would gladly recommend this service to friends and family members.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Personal Computer and Printers - The tech support was very good and the tech Jerry was helpful and explained me the things clearly in a polite way. And I would recommend the service to anyone. Thanks for the help and wish you good luck for the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Barry was very accommodating. I had problems with my printer and updating issues. He fixed my issues and was very pleasant. He walked me through the process, answered my questions, & was very patient. I would definitely recommend him to my friends! Thank you very much.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The service was excellent, is the best way to describe my experience with the agent/technician. I also learned a lot of extra things about using my computer software and also my printer. I am highly pleased with the help I got in setting up an email account. Again very pleased with the tech support I got today. Thanks AB.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very helpful. Appreciate his patience. I called for the support for printer. I was facing issue with the printer. It was showing me printer jam on automatic documents feeder. He informed me for the replacement of printer and computer was cleaned up and given me the support for the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

He was excellent. Barry took his time to explain everything that he did. I would recommend him and your company to family and friends. He walked me through the process, answered my questions, & was very patient. My issue has been fixed to my satisfaction.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jerry was very patient and helpful and he was able to solve my problem in a reasonable amount of time. Tech Support expert, I would recommend this service to a friend and family as long as the service provided continues to work.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Technical support provided to me was superior to any other support I had received in the past. I highly recommend this group for any technical support you might need now or in the future. You can call them between their working time and you will get help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very good service and explanation of service needed. I called in about my printer issue. Tech person Roney picked up the call he fixed my printer issue with my consent. Now everything is working fine. He also provided me gold plan of service for the all devices.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jerry and Dan were excellent in diagnosing the problem with my PC printer and Mac. Mac had old software and it was difficult to find the solution. I would recommend this service to both family and friends. Thanks Tech Support Expert and Team to Fix my issue... A Happy and Satisfied Customer!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have tried for weeks to get my printer to work. The Support was good and the tech was also good. He explained me everything properly about the issue. Thanks to Barry, it works. Will highly recommend Tech Support Expert to all my friends and anyone who need assistance with their computers.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Printer and Computer support: Barry was superb. He was pleasant, patient and knowledgeable. He fixed all my concerns and issues. He was so fantastic I signed up for your computer service each month. I would and will recommend him and your company's services to friends and family. I thank you for your help.

Tech Support Expert Company Profile