4.97/5
  • 1 star
Based on 337 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that TechSupportExpert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will not only obtain top quality, hassle free service, but at a low cost. Our team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact us today to learn more about our services.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 16, 2017

393 Tech Support Expert Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Service was quick and concise. Technician Jerry was most helpful and went to extended lengths explaining about the scams that are currently on the internet and how not to get taken advantage of. I would recommend Tech Support Expert to anyone who has a problem with their computer.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Roney did an excellent Job... Was very thorough. Better than my typical HP experience. There were multiply issues and he was very knowledgeable. I called him and he just fixed my printer related issue and my printer is working all good now. I am happy with his support and his effort which he did to fix it.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Ok. Good. I was facing issue with my printer which was HP OfficeJet 6600. I was not able to scan and print from it but Tech Roney Helped me to fix my issue. He spent around 4 hours to fix my issue. Finally everything got fixed and I am quite happy with his support.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Technician Jerry was very courteous and professional. He explained the whole procedure very well. I really appreciate the work which he has done. I will be mentioning and recommending this service to friends who need this. Thanks Tech Support Expert.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Called with printer problem, to Tech Support Expert, Chris ** quickly diagnosed computer corruption to total of 3,303 and began restoration process. Chris recommended a Firewall had to be installed to be out on the internet. He recommended McAfee because it is compatible to my computer and Windows operation 10. Thanks Chris ** & TSE.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Took care of the problem. Work on it until the problem was resolved. I called to Tech Support Expert for my issue with my printer which is Hp Envy 4520 all in one printer was not able to connect it. Tech Roney take care of it for me and also give me print out before leaving..

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Jerry was very helpful in getting my laptop back to working order. He was very well experience in is job. I appreciate all the work that you have done for me on the computer and I have learned a lot. I would recommend this services to anyone. And I am looking forward for good services for my computers in futures!!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

Fast and accurate. Fixed all my problems. I just had issue with my scanner and tech Roney helped me with it and fixed it very quickly and fixed my issue of computer and printer and showed me everything is working fine or not before leaving it. I am happy with it...

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I wanted help with my scanner. The tech support cleaned up my computer and also sold me McAfee. I felt a little pressured into purchasing McAfee without being able to do research into it in order to get my scanner to work but the scanner is working and having the service done remotely was a help.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

Barry was very clear and very patient with the work and from the starting of the work. He is also very kind. I have an issue with the printer and the technician helped me with that. I would recommend this service to family and friends for his services. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I called Tech Support Expert and needed immediate computer help. Jerry walked me through everything that he was doing and fixed the problem. I was very happy with the experience. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone and the ConsumerAffairs recommendation was a plus.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

My experience with the agent was very helpful and very good in fixing my issues. Thank you and I had problems with my printer and other issues which were fixed. I would recommend to my family and friends about your company and the name is Tech Support Expert.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I am happy with Tech Support Expert services. The technician have guide me very well about my computer. There were some threat files in my computer and I was not aware about them. I thanks to Chris **. He fixed everything in my computer. He gave me security to protect the computer. Thank you for your services.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Very helpful in connecting my printer and reconfiguring my wifi and passwords. Jerry was helpful and polite through the whole process. Thanks again for removing much frustration to my day. I would add that you can depend on the staff to help you gain access to all your computer related problems within a safe and friendly team of professionals.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

My internet security was about to expire, so I contacted Chris from Tech Support Expert. Chris explained a new antivirus program from McAfee to handle my internet security. He installed the antivirus program and cleaned up my other threats files. Afterwards he reinstalled my printer that has not worked in several months. Thank you very much for your technical support.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I was having problems with my printer and Roney was very helpful in helping with my problems. I called him and he checked it and fixed it and informed me about the future issue if I will get any problem will take care of it for me. He fixed it very quickly.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I cannot believe the support and patience I got from Jerry. He was so helpful. I never could have gotten the printer working without him. I would call him again if I needed help, and would certainly recommend him to friends. He was most friendly and communicative.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

My printer was not working. Chris ** diagnosed the problem & find it. He guided me through the process & was very patient with all my questions. I'm happy to have found a good company with whom to work this year. Tech Support Expert was very helpful today.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

i have been completely satisfied with the service and professionalism of the agent who took very good care of my problem. He also recommended my signing an agreement with McAfee security which I believe was important. I would definitely recommend this service to friends and business associates.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I was having problems with the printer and computer and got in touch with Tech support expert company and talked with Chris ** technician. He showed me all the problems with the computer and proceeded to clean up all the bad files and then installed the printer program with the drivers. I am completely satisfied with the work done, thank you...

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I had trouble with scanning a document and I spoke with Chris. He was very knowledgeable, personable and fixed my problem and other problems that I was not aware of. Everything works fine now, And I thanks to Chris. I appreciate the Tech Support services.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

The tech Jerry was a big help and he fixed my printer and laptop issues to my satisfaction and we finally got to work the things. Help me to install the good protection plan to secure my computer. He helped me figure out my other desktop computer as well. Looking forward for the services plan that I have opted for the quality of support. Thanks Tech Support Expert.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Jerry was very helpful with instructions for me to follow. He was able to activate my printer which had be useless for a while. I am very pleased with the support. Thank you Tech Support Expert for the Support all over the year that you have provided me and looking forward for more best of services.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Thank you so much for your services Chris. I appreciate the services of Tech Support Expert company. The technician have really worked perfectly. He educated me with my computer. And I got everything fixed today. I have support plan with you and hopefully I will continue it for future.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I had a call from the technician Chris ** and he explained to me, my protection had expired. He went through my computer and cleaned it out of everything I did not need. Very happy with service of Tech Support Expert. Thank you for the services.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Barry was absolutely great, very professional and patient in correcting my printer issues. He discovered problems I didn't even know I had. Worth every penny of the service. Clearly I would recommend Barry to help with any computer issues. Thanks Tech Support Expert.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Roney was extremely helpful and resolved my printer issue and many other issues I did not know I had. Very polite and knowledgeable. I called him and he checked it and he fixed it and given me the knowledge if in case I face any issue can call us and fix it.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Jerry was professional and thorough in his explanation of the work being done each step of the way - I had a very positive experience and best of all I have an updated computer and a Wifi extender that work as expected. Great work - great employee!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I am always happy and they resolve my issue. I have been using TECH SUPPORT EXPERT for almost 4 years. My printer scanner was not working and it was resolved very quickly. I have used them to do general service and maintenance on my computer. There is never much of a waiting time.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

The Tech Jerry did a great job And He fixed all my issue with the Computer And Printer. Also installed the Security Software for my PC. I would recommend this services to anyone in my Office. Thanks Tech Support Expert for the Services and looking forward for the Future Support I hope I would get some Quality Support.

Tech Support Expert Company Information