Call toll free
4.99/5
Based on 333 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that TechSupportExpert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will not only obtain top quality, hassle free service, but at a low cost. Our team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact us today to learn more about our services.

537 Tech Support Expert Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 13, 2018

Barry was exceptionally patient and supportive. He walked me through everything that he was doing. I had connection issues, which he worked out for me, while keeping me informed. Because of his expertise, I was compelled to subscribe to your services. I will be recommending your services to all of my contacts, with computer issues.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 12, 2018

Barry was very wonderful. My husband had the services with Tech Support Expert since 2015 and now I had renewed my plan with them because they provide very good service and never forget you. I would recommend the services to my friends and family members.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Barry was very helpful. I gave him an unusual challenge dealing with a smart card reader that is not commonly used, and he did not stop working until he figured it out. I had already spent hours on the issue myself, and was getting very frustrated. I am very impressed with his expertise and persistence. He definitely solved the problem a lot faster than I would have. I would definitely recommend Tech Support Expert to my friends and family!

Original review: July 5, 2018

Mr. ** patiently worked with me on 3 different installments to remedy the numerous problems I was having with my old laptop. I am 61 years old and not as tech-savvy as many, but Chris never belittled me or made me feel that I should be knowledgeable. Thanks!

Original review: June 29, 2018

Barry was very good and helpful. We were facing an issue with the changing of wireless password but the tech guy helped me with that. I am satisfied with the work. I would recommend the services to my friends and family members. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Original review: June 28, 2018

Barry was very helpful and patience over the call. I was facing the problem with the slow computer and also was not able to access online banking but the technician diagnosed the problem and fixed it. I would recommend all my friends and family members if they are looking for any technical assistance on the computer.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Barry was very helpful and patient. I was not able to connect the printer to computer as it was not communicating but Barry diagnosed the problem and fix it. Not connecting to printer, I would recommend the services to my friends and family members.

Original review: June 27, 2018

Dan ** was very patient with me as I was having a difficult time understanding what was going on with my computer. I am grateful for his help. Happy my computer and printer are now working. Plus I now will use him as my technical support person. Thank you!!!

Original review: June 26, 2018

Barry was very supportive and patient during the process of helping me to install my printer. He was very informative and helped me to learn a lot. I would definitely recommend your services to others. He was good over the call and patience. Thank you.

Original review: June 22, 2018

Barry was very understanding with my hearing impairment and very patience with my responses and catering to a senior citizen. I was facing a problem with the printer which was old but the technician guided me very well. Also the technician security on my computer for the future protection.

Original review: June 20, 2018

Barry was patience and understanding and was not in hurry. I was facing a problem with the printer. Actually my printer was working fine but it was not from couple of days but the tech guy helped me with that. I am thankful to him.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I called for HP printer to get some technical support on my printer. Chris ** was my technician that took care of my problem. He did a very good job in solving my problem. He also handled other issues that he pointed out to me. So I was satisfied with his work. Thanks for your help.

Original review: June 12, 2018

The problem was diagnosed as a printer driver issue, and unresponsive system due to unresolved errors within the Windows 10 software. All issues were resolved, security software upgraded to McAfee virus plus. Chris ** was very helpful and quick. Thank you for the tech support expertise.

Original review: June 11, 2018

Barry was very most clear and concise with his instructions and informations. I was facing the printer problem and i was unable to connect due to some damaged ink cartridges which was not the issue to be solved bit its working clearly now. I am happy and satisfied with all the efforts.

Original review: June 11, 2018

Barry was very helpful and I would recommend to my friends and family members. I was facing a problem with the printer setup but the technician helped me with all his patience. Also he clean up my computer and taught me few lessons for the computer. Thank you.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Outstanding help provided by Dan! He spent a long time helping to correct problems created by some spammers. Thank you for your excellent customer service and care! I am most grateful for the help I have received and will indeed recommend Tech Support Expert.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Could not use scanner. Tee Jay and crew remove infected items in a timely manner and handled the installation of security software. I am very pleased and I am willing to recommend this service to friends and family. I would look for future services.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I was scammed by another - now non existent company - so a little uncomfortable. Teejay set me at ease right away. I had 2 issues & he patiently fixed & explained what he was doing. I like that I have his number close my & a shortcut icon on my screen. The plan I took was well explained and an invoice copy sent. Thanks for being so professional.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I am very pleased with the assistance and cooperation in resolving the many issues my computer HAD. Dan was most helpful and successful in resolution or the troublesome issues. I used them twice and am now a monthly member for the upkeep and of my electronic equipment. I have HAPPY COMPUTER DAYS. THANKS.

Original review: June 1, 2018

When I called I had no idea that I would receive such complete and courteous service. I would highly recommend this company for any computer service and Chris ** was wonderful!!! Not only was my printer problem solved my computer was renewed to the original wonderful capacity.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Always have good results when using this company, very happy. Always fast in their service work. Technicians are very nice and extremely polite. Glad I can call this company, Tech Support Expert, when needed. Thanks.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Called owing to not being able to print from laptop. They sorted out details, cleaned up problems and installed 360 Total Security protection. Also set up HP printer to wireless. The printer is talking to the computer now and I am happy and satisfied.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I called for help setting up my printer and scanner on my MAC computer and Teejay was very helpful and even recommended additional clean up so that my computer would function better. Very satisfied with the services. I'll recommend this service to my friends and family.

Original review: May 30, 2018

We needed to install a printer which we could not and antivirus software was installed too. The whole process was done by Mr. **/Tech support Expert so smoothly and with a professional manner. I would recommend this com. to friends and family.

Original review: May 29, 2018

Fantastic customer service! Polite, personable, patient & very professional. Answered all questions in the most efficient manner. I would highly recommend to anyone needing tech support with hook up of computer & printer issues. Thank you again! A truly satisfied customer!

Original review: May 29, 2018

Barry was very helpful, knowledgeable and did the work efficiently. My issue was the lack of a driver, so I thought, for my ancient printer. The printer is now working, both as wifi driven and with cable if needed. I would recommend the services to my family and friends.

Original review: May 29, 2018

I was very satisfied and my problem was solved professionally and got my computer cleaned up. The printer and computer are talking to each other now and few other problems are fixed. I will recommend these services to my friends.

Original review: May 29, 2018

Barry was helpful and polite. I was facing a problem with the printer as it was not working but the technician helped me with that and also clean up my computer. I would recommend the services to my friends if they are not an expert on the computer. Thank you.

Original review: May 28, 2018

Barry was knowledgeable and helpful in helping resolve my computer/printer issues. He was patient explaining things to me & never showed any irritation. I'd gladly recommend his services. Barry is great. Computer is all cleaned up and working better now with a security program on it.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Experiencing problems with my printer and computer. Chris ** cleaned up all types of problems on the computer itself and then reconnected my printer. All are working fine now. Excellent and patient service! I am now signed up for the Gold service plan and also for security for my internet.

Tech Support Expert expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TechSupportExpert provides remote computer assistance IT support for residential customers and small business owners. The company offers service for Microsoft and Apple software as well as hardware support for Macs, PCs, printers and routers. TechSupportExpert has been in business since 2000 and is part of E4site Inc.

• Plans: TechSupportExpert offers four plans with varying levels of support for different numbers of devices. Service and support plans start at $99.

• Expert help: The TechSupportExpert team has professionals with Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco certifications. They are trained to provide enterprise-level support to residential clients and small business owners.

• Backup: TechSupportExpert provides backup support to ensure their customers don’t lose access to their important files.

• Free diagnosis: Consumers who are experiencing computer problems can call TechSupportExpert to have their problem diagnosed remotely for free. Once the problem is determined, consumers can choose whether or not to sign up for a TechSupportExpert plan.

• Best for: TechSupportExpert is best for residential customers, small business owners and those who work from home.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs