toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Tech Support Expert

Hi Robert, thank you so much for taking time in sharing your experience and recommending us! We are happy to hear we have been helpful when you needed us. Our regular Tune-ups are definitely an excellent way to maintain your computer's performance and that's what we recommend to all our customers to give us a call once every 30 -45 days to avail the service. Please give us a call any time we can help, and we will be there. Always happy to help!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I have been a customer of Tech Support Expert for over 3 years and they have provided me with great service every time I needed them. At one time they helped me with a scam on my computer and because of them I was able to get my money back. I will highly recommend them anybody who would want a support group.

Computer and printer help - Dan did well on solving our problems! Computers had many viruses and other problems. Because of Dan's efforts we purchased the maintenance program your company offers. We will periodically contact him to have our computers checked and cleaned as necessary.

Jerry is very good Tech support and I recommend him highly at Tech Support Expert. Jerry has serviced my computer since 2015. These guys helping me from last 1 year or more. And I am very happy with the services.

Hi, Tech Support Expert. It was fine working with them. They helped me to fix my PC and devices past 2 years. I would highly recommend tech support expert to everyone whoever face issue with the computers. I would wish all good things for all the techs especially Jerry!

Very helpful and answered all my questions. Was very easy to understand and I am very happy with the results. My printer was not working and now I'm back in business. I have been needing tech support and security but didn't know how. Thank you...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Installation assistance for install of Bitdefender and computer cleanup. The Tech was very good for communicating and for callback with any problems that came up during the install and clean up for my computer. I would recommend him for all my friends for assistance.

My experience was excellent! Everything was explained to me and I would HIGHLY recommend his services to a friend! I had an issue with my printer in the past tech support. Expert technician Vikram helped me to fix it, no charge. Then we had conversation again on 11th January 2017 where I signed up support for my computer and printer for one year thanks!

I can't say enough of how wonderful my experience was. I called because I needed help installing a new fax machine I purchased. The technician ** had so much patience with me. It took a total of five hours. Mr. ** took time out of his evening with such a pleasant aura and demeanor that he did not mind staying on the phone to take care of our issues. He explained himself very well when he was guiding us through the steps. Mr. ** is very well spoken. He was an AWESOME REP... Will recommend him to anyone that has an issue with their HP device. You should have more representatives like him. He is a very a dedicated and hard worker. Thank you so much for your time and your service. Now I can relax, thanks to Mr. **. Thank You.

I found the service to be extremely helpful. Vikram was wonderful. Very patient and helpful with all questions and helped me clean up my computer. I look forward to working with him again in the future with installation of computers and printers.

MY experience with the Tech Support Expert was excellent. And the tech Jerry was very pleasant and I enjoyed the conversation and support very much. I would definitely like to recommend to anyone. I wish many success and phenomenal growth in future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech Support Expert, The experience was very good and helpful for the issue in the past and today as well. The tech Jerry explained the thing very well. The Tech Support Expert services was good so I would like to recommend it to anybody. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called Tech Support and Kamal work with me with a trouble with my printer. As always he help me and had the patience to work with me and solve the problem right away. Thanks again to tech support and to all those that run the extra mileage to leave a satisfied customer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was afraid this call was like many others who just want money and is a scam for the computer. I was happy with the technician who explained what I had done in the past and what needed to be done. I hope to enjoy the months ahead with your services.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am very satisfied with the help I received with my computer. The technician was very friendly and helpful. I was getting security warning every time I used the computer causing problems with processing my information. Computer was running slow and sometime not at all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have had the privilege of working with Barry with any technical issues I have encountered. He is always pleasant and patient and guess what? He really listens!!! It is almost like attending a computer course because he explains everything and does not leave you hanging... Good job technical support team!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The technician (Vikram) from Tech Support Expert was very polite and seemed to be knowledgeable about the computer system. Overall good experience. I have had some positive experiences in the past, which were quite beneficial especially since I am technologically challenged. I would recommend these services.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech is for helpful and explained everything as he went along. Great service. The fixing of my computer and my printer issues are taken care of and I am happy what he has done. I recommended to my family and friends for their service Tech Support Expert.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

As always they did a great job on fixing all the problems I had. The young man I worked with was great. He worked with me in a very understanding way for I know next to nothing about computers. I would recommend Tech Support Expert to anyone who wants to keep their computer working at 100%.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Technician (Barry **) was extremely helpful and patient with working with me and my son as well in figuring out a solution to our computer problems. If anyone I know is in need of computer technical support I will gladly direct them to contact Tech Support Expert.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My printer was not connected to the internet. HP referred me to your service. Your tech support (Tech Support Expert) call me promptly and proceeded to fix the problem with great support knowledge & competence. Very friendly & supportive. I would recommend Tech support export to anyone of my friends. Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New year too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech Support Expert has been very helpful, efficient, and timely in solving all of my problems. Jerry was able to resolve all matters. I'd recommend their services for all your one-stop technical needs. Happy Holidays!!!! & Wishing you a very happy X-MAS and New Year...

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have had excellent experience with this company (Tech Support Expert). Their services is great. Today's services is my second time, and if they were not good, I would not have used them for this second time. I personally recommend Tech Support Expert for any one that requires their services.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Computer and Printer - Coverage seems expensive but it certainly seems effective. Printer driver update which I never would have thought of was installed as well as a clean-up of malwares and infections. I look forward to the increased protection from Tech Support Expert.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have always been very pleased with the support and the professionalism of all the techs who have helped me. Kamal, Jugraj, AB, Barry, etc. No matter what problem I have they always solve it and very quickly. They are always very courteous and friendly as well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am retired prior to that I ran a law office. I have not used the service as often I should have but I am satisfied with what I have requested. Tech Support Expert services has done what I said and Jerry is excellent. Holidays wishes to your team....

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been using Tech Support Expert for more than two years. They have always been able to not only fix my current issues/problems but also clean up other issues that are slowing up my computer. They have helped me to better understand how to protect my computer and keep it safe. The service technician is always patient and provides information of what they are doing and approximately how long it will take. From my first phone call with them I have felt they are trustworthy and professional. I have complete confidence in their expertise and am most grateful to be working with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Barry has been awesome in keeping my computers clean and up to date. He knows what he is doing and is fast to satisfy my problems. I had many corrupt files and Barry was able to clean them up with no problems. I would highly recommend him as your tech.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

All of my experiences with Tech Support Expert tech support has been excellent and my problems have all been fixed and I would recommend the tech services to all of my friends. And I wish all of the team a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am very happy with service that I get when I call the Tech Support Expert. The service techs are always very patient and very helpful to me. They let me know everything that they are going to do before they do it. Berry is very helpful. He doesn't make me feel so dumb about my computer. He laughs and jokes with me to pass the time. He was really great. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would like to commend the services provided by Tech Support Expert as one of the best in the business. My experience with your staff is one of working with a proactive and professional group of individuals. They explain what they need to do before doing it, provide accurate estimates of time it will take, and charge what I consider to be a more than price for the service. I would recommended Tech Support Expert to anyone who asked me about computer services.

Tech Support Expert Company Profile