toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hello. Today I called in to Tek4All /tech support expert support as I have been with them for about 3 years. Again they answered my phone call immediately, and after I explained my two problems with my two computers, in a very short time they corrected both problems for me. Now again I am so happy that I have a contract for my computers to be serviced by their company whenever I have troubles that come out of nowhere. They are the best! Thank you and I recommend them to become a part of your computer family in the near future.

I have been with this firm for at least two years and have used them for major as well a minor problems. In either case they are patient and helpful. Today, Kamal was amazingly helpful, patient, and efficient. Every issue was satisfactorily solved. This has been my experience every time I have called, and the technicians are available with almost no waiting time. I highly recommend this firm.

I am very happy with services and with help given on computer and copy machine by JERRY. Well done, would recommend to others. Tech Support Expert technical support was excellent and looking for better services in future as well. Keep doing the great job.

I like that they work on the printer and all issues with 2 outlook files. They are available and work on the problems immediately. They are fast and they do not waste any time. I would be happy to recommend their services as they seem to be able to solve any problems I have encountered. I have called them on many various issues and they have been able to resolve them all.

Thank you for your help over the last 15 months, I enjoy working with your crew and always have a learnt experience. The issues are not always mine as I have grandchildren, but my tech support always find a way of making my computer good again. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

I feel 100 percent now. Jerry took the time for me and fixed my issue and got me back on the right track. Excellent Work! Tech Support Expert Technical Support. I would recommend your company to all my friends. Thank You Jerry for all the work for my printer and Computer and Merry Christmas to you.

My experience with tech support, especially with the guidance of Barry has been quite successful. He answered all of my questions and even attended to some concerns before I voiced them. I wish to give him the highest recommendation. Further, I do recommend the services of Tech Support Expert to others.

Had problem with the printer. Barry the tech was very good and was very helpful. Printer which was not working and now is working fine. Result was excellent. Was able to understand the concern which was exactly and has been sorted by the technician.

Were very patient and extremely helpful. Would refer definitely to others. Accountable for both Chromebook and my HP printer, and cleaning up defects found. Kept things clear and upfront. No hassles. No fraud attempts, even after returning after a couple days service.

Computer & email Help - Very excellent and professional assistance from all the technicians of Tech Support Expert I have had contact with, over the past approximately 3 years of service. Abhinav is the best support person and should have a pay raise and promotion, although I request he be available as MY personal helper in the years to come.

Zip File Extraction help - I have used this service from Tech Support Expert for the last 2 or 3 years and have gotten excellent service during this time. AB has been excellent! I would recommend this service to anyone. They have been quick to respond when I have called for help. I might add, that if I were paid and referral fee as well as other users, it increase your numbers of users greatly!

Fast, efficient, service with a smile, my printer was repaired, junk stuff removed from my computer I did know was there. Clear, concise directions that were easy to follow for an amateur like me. I was pleased with the service and will recommend them to friends.

I have used tech support for two years. Their service is quick and accurate. This particular service today was because of a power outage caused a storm. The storm knocked out my wireless network. They reset everything in 10 min. I am very satisfied and would recommend to anyone.

They are the best to use for problems. They always get my computer fixed. Barry is the guy that fixed all my problems. He is wonderful to work with and is always there to help and they don't leave you on hold.

Have worked with Tech Support Expert for 3 years and they are excellent. The tech is AB and he also is very good. The tech always calls me back if I leave a message, I will recommend anyone to Tech Support Expert for their computer, printer issues.

Service is very good and prompt. Answers my questions very efficiently. Very satisfied with the tech support expert and the agent Barry and is very supportive. Service from Tech Support Expert has been great. Computer people have been very pleasant and knowledgeable.

I am pleased with the service I received for the past 2 years. I am grateful for all you have done for me in the past years and thank you for being there for me. AB, Jerry, Raj, Kamal have all helped me on issues pertaining to my computer and its problems which have been very successful to everything I have asked them to do and were all very nice to me. Thank you for everything and am very pleased.

I was very satisfied with service. The tech was very patient and helpful. The services from tech support expert was fast and convenient. Will use them again if I need them. I was having problems with my Wi-Fi router and wanted to change my password.

Service from Tech Support Expert has been great. Computer people have been very pleasant and knowledgeable. A life saver when computer and printer are not working correctly. Really appreciate good and accurate service. I highly recommend Tech Support Expert for any help on computers or questions answered.

Very good experience with the representative Kamal who was very helpful in all my computer problems. He is very knowledgeable on all phases of the works involved. In terms of service-work related problems, he did not even reminded politely on my subscription being shown as expired. It was truly remarkable efforts he had shown and I did appreciate that.

Raj among other helped me detect my problem and advise me, not to mention worked on the IT issues. I have been a customer for the last 2 years and find all the people just beautiful and competent. I could not be more satisfied. I would recommend your services to anyone.

Very complete, very professional, kind, and extremely patient; highly recommended. Thank you! There will be no problem in referring this person to many others. I cannot believe how patient this tech was able to first understand the problem and then did everything in his power and expertise to solve the situation. I am certainly satisfied in all that was done to make life for me a little easier. Once again thank you!

I called Tech Support Expert 1 year ago and bought the Bit Defender and got my computer and my printer lined up and working well. Today Jerry called to service my computer and council me on updates and firewall which I have had installed. I am very satisfied with the information and the service.

Bad timing as I missed my dinner. Not really happy about being caught unawares with the SALES PITCH... Generally the experience was acceptable. Was unhappy with earlier sessions in attempting to resolve issue with printer not being able to establish WEB connection... resulted in replacing printer.

I was having trouble with a printer not working. Barry has been excellent at getting my business computer up and running quickly. I am technologically challenged and could not keep this equipment running properly without the help from Tech Support Expert.

I left a message and the call was returned very quickly. My printer would not print and wasn't printing for a couple of weeks. Deep was very helpful and explained everything as he went along. It was a great experience. I feel very comfortable calling back again.

Have been using support team from Tech Support Expert for the last 1 year. The representatives have been most courteous & very informative. I would highly recommend this organization. Technicians advised me of what safeguards I should be aware of. They not only repaired my computer they gave me a free lesson on how to use it.

Very happy with the service from Tech Support Expert and the people who respond to my call. They are polite and patient with someone like myself who is older and has no knowledge of computers. Best service ever. Been using number of years, very happy and satisfied.

The technician was very helpful and very patient. Even my internet speed was very slow but they were able to install the printer drivers and they also helped me getting rid of all the junk and temporary files from my computer. I will refer my friends to them.

It was a very great experience & a job well done. Barry was very informative. And I hope learned something from this help. What I called about turned out to a major understanding & Barry did a great job of fixing junk & more that was not expecting.

Tech Support Expert Company Profile