toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Easy and quick support service from Tech Support Expert, very pleased. My two computers are printing and have McAfee security. Pleasant experience with the tech. Tech Support Expert Co. very competent and friendly. An overall good experience. Would recommend to my friends.

Very helpful. My experience was great. My service representative was clear and direct and walked me thru everything step by step, spoke great English and very easy to communicate with. My computer was saved. Thanks to these guys. I would definitely recommend to anyone with computer issues.

Internet not working and computer slow issue. I had a very pleasant experience with the tech, from Tech Support Expert. He was very polite and patient with me. The finances were explained fully and I expect good service from you all. I would certainly recommend this service to my family and friends.

Service was wonderful, I would not have been able to do this by myself. I would recommend to my friend and family for help in getting any service involved with getting a computer or printers or any type of equipment set up. Found the technician very knowledgeable.

We're on the Small Office Home Gold Plan, and we found the support from you for the past year to always be very prompt and of high quality. The anti-virus and anti-malware solution works very well, and we did not experience a single virus or malware problem on our MS Surface Pro Tablets. We are happy to sign up for one more year. Thank you very much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

VERY SATISFIED. EXCELLENT WORK AND VERY NICE AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND TECH (DAN). He was able to fix all my issues with the computer and even they installed Mcafee on my computer for the security. I will recommend them to anyone. Thank you for your service.

Kamal helped me for an hour and 45 minutes. He fixed everything that needed to be done. I appreciated his patience and step by step instructions. He was very clear in telling me what he was doing and what I needed to do.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a wireless extender for my house and I was having trouble with it. So I called the Tech Support Expert's number on there and they cleaned up my computer for me. Their techs were real friendly. I have to admit though that I was a little afraid of them because of their foreign accent and because I had a call before from people saying they were from Windows and that I had alerts from my computer, and I had people warn me about that. So, their rep had me pull up ConsumerAffairs while he was talking to me because he wanted me to be comfortable with him and assure me that he was not a scam and that helped me. I'm honestly glad that they can have control of my computer because I'm stupid when it comes to it.

Very pleased with technician, Raj, very pleasant and accommodating. All problems addressed with computer, which were numerous. Explained all the needed to do to get my computer working properly and in an easy to understand way. Would not hesitate to recommend your company Tech Support Expert.

Mr. Dan has been of great help with both my computer and printer problems. Because we were able to connect my wifi with my printer which was not working from about a week. Tech Support Expert had helped me very well. Wish you have more of them. Thank you.

The technician Barry was very patient, informed me of computer concerns, professional. He fixed all the computer issues I had in what I felt was a very timely manner, keeping me informed along the way. I would absolutely recommend Barry to family and friends for any computer needs! Thank you.

Was very helpful and handled in a professional manner. The company Tech Support Expert. Was having trouble printing from my tablet to my printer. The tech was able to help me with this and now it works very well. Also recommended we have a firewall installed for our protection.

Bitdefender issue and printer scanner issue. My experience has been great and would recommend to other users. I feel the service is exceptional. Thank You. I have been under service contract for over two years with Tech Support Expert and trust their experience and expertise in all matters, both with computer, and as well as components connected.

Was very pleased with the tech support expert. Barry explained everything that needed to be fixed and fixed these problems. Indicated I needed a virus protection and purchased Internet Security and hired him for a year to take care of all of problems.

Worked with Dan--a great technician. Have had bad experience with other tech companies. This experience has been totally positive. Every aspect has been quite professional and positive. The computer was checked out, cleaned up and speeded up before I even paid anything.

Tech Support Expert - I spoke with Jerry today 2/6/17 for the third time in the last year. Each time he has been very pleasant and very, very patient. He explained each and everything I had to enter on my computer and fixed everything within a very reasonable time. I have recommended this service to my family and friends and will continue to do so in the future.

Printer wouldn't connect to WiFi. Tech support was called and solved the problem. I would recommend anyone having problems to give them a call. It took some time but a little patience is all it takes. Barry was a technician who worked on the computer and helped me to install the security.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had problems with my printer and computer so I decided to look into Tech Support. I discussed the problem with the technical advisers, turned my computer over to them and they worked it out. The process is smooth. It works and I'm satisfied. I’d recommend them.

Awesome service and very helpful individual. Thank you for all your help. We have been working on this for the last 4 + hours and they have been really patience and helpful because I am not that computer literate so they walked me thru all the problems that I was having and did not get frustrated with me. Thanks again.

Had my Hp printer issue start with a new modem and had problems with the wireless but fixed it myself till I tried to print off the computer. I called the Tech Support Expert guys and had it sorted in 45 minutes. The operator tech found I had a lot of malware's and bad files so recommended that I clean up the files and get a new firewall. The job went well and I am pleased with the service.

Tech Support Expert did a very good job in taking care of the issue. The technician, Jerry, was very courteous and easy to follow. I now feel comfortable that my computer will be safe. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for computer technical support.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech Support originally worked with me through some problems and made my computer safe. When I had a problem with my printer, they also got it working. They did a good job and I didn't have any problems, but when I did, they were always available.

Hello All. 1st time user - extremely impressed - very comprehensive - it was very time consuming for Dan but he was extremely patient and professional. I will recommend Tech Support Expert to all my friends. I am very satisfied. Thanks.

Tech Support Expert was good, have some unresolved issues. However, these issues could have been created by iYogi, because they would re-occur. Tech Support Expert installed McAfee and hopefully problems will be reduced or cease to occur. Cost for protection was better than competition.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a great experience using this service. I used them in the past year when I had trouble with my computer. And in my recent trouble I had. Dan was very helpful and patient with me, he explained everything to me that was wrong with my computer. Now it is up and running great!!! Thank You for the wonderful service!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have Bitdefender on my computer and I once had support on it, but it was a one-time thing. To my understanding, it was not ongoing. I signed up thinking it was a one-time payment for a couple of years but I got a fee of $19.99 every month from Tech Support.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a good experience at this time. Computer was very slow. It was cleaned up in a timely matter. Was done by McAfee and had signed up for future use. Tech Support Expert technical support had also provided me a good discount as I was with them from last 2 years. I will definitely recommend them to all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have enjoyed working with Jerry. He was very polite & very patient with me. I appreciate his service. I will definitely refer your company to friends and family. Thank you for all the time you have spent with me. Tech Support Expert Technical Support wishing you more success and love for future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Barry ** was very helpful in getting our computers back online. He removed all the viruses in both our computers and was very informative in explaining what he was doing... GREAT JOB!!! I would recommend his services to everyone we know. He was very patient and helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with the Tech Support Expert technical support was excellent. The technician corrected my problem without any further issues to address and got my computer back to usable condition. I would highly recommend this company for online technical service. Also, for the membership cost I received software to protect against virus and malware disruption. Worth the cost of the support.

Tech Support Expert Company Profile