4.98/5
Based on 342 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that TechSupportExpert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will not only obtain top quality, hassle free service, but at a low cost. Our team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact us today to learn more about our services.

Read More Read More
Last updated: May 22, 2018

506 Tech Support Expert Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 22, 2018

I am very satisfied for the job Tee Jay did from Tech Support. I had no printer, now I do. He also fixed my computer, Thank you so much. He did a great Job. You did. Computer is working fine now. Before it had few problems.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Was very pleased with the level of support. Would not have been able to complete these tasks without the support. *Dan* and Tech Support Expert life saver. Would recommend Tech Support Exert to all my friends.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I received Excellent service by Tech support expert, professional, very patient with me and very informative!!! Highly recommend this service to everyone.The Tech (Kamal) Explains exactly what he is doing as he goes along and how much time it will take! I am kept informed as to when my plan is expiring and assistance in renewing as needed. Thank you!!

Original review: May 19, 2018

Initial problem computer was not recognizing the printer software that was installed. After performing an uninstall/install twice, called HP Support Tech. Tee Jay was most helpful in getting the problems corrected and establishing printer to computer connection. I might add he is a great salesman as well. Sold me a great security/computer support package at a even greater price. He is the reason HP Support is as Outstanding as it is.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Barry was most fabulous. I was trying to install the printer but I failed, but the technician helped me with that and I am very satisfied. I would recommend the services to my friends and family members. The technician was very patience and very cool over the call. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Original review: May 17, 2018

My experience with Dan was easy and complete and enjoyable. I have used the service for 2 years and it has been very valuable. I have now added all of my devices on to my plan I am looking forward to working to the future.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Barry was very trained. He is a very good communicator for the old folks. I was facing an issue with my printer but the technician helped me in resolving that issue. He was accurate and he showed that he is listed under ConsumerAffairs and was very significant. Thanks.

Original review: May 16, 2018

The service was great and the technician, Teejay was up to date and very, very knowledgeable! I would recommend him to my friends and family. He is a good communicator over the phone. Thank you for the great service.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Had issues downloading drivers for printer. They fixed my computer problems and network problem has been resolved and had a network firewall installed. Tech Kurt was really good at his work. I will recommend Tech Support Expert to anyone.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Barry was very good support for me. Excellent job. He was patient explaining things to me & never showed any irritation. I'd gladly recommend his services. Everything is now working fine & I am very satisfied with the service. I will recommend to friends & family members.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Wow! What a wonderful experience with Dan **. He was so clear in his explanation of everything. Answered all my questions. He spoke clearly and knowledgeable of all aspects of Tech Support Expert products. He solved my issue and I signed up because of him and Tech Support Expert's reputation. A very pleased customer.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Chris was an excellent at getting my computers up and running. Please give him a big pat on the for me. He took the time to explain what he was doing, and I will recommend him to whoever wants work on their computer at any time. Thank You Again CHRIS.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Chris was clear and patient while recalibrating my HP printer and stayed on the line while I went to and from Staples because there was also a hardware problem--but the paper feed worked because of recalibration. Now I have good protection for Mac/printer/router. Hurray! Thank you, Texas.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Printer setup and computer optimization - Tee Jay was MOST helpful & very personable. He was patient explaining things to me & never showed any irritation. I'd gladly recommend his services. Everything is now working fine & I am very satisfied with the service. I will recommend to friends & family members.

Original review: April 24, 2018

Teejay patient, knowledgeable, helpful - more than patient after I make mistakes. Computer is all cleaned up and working better now with a security program on it. The technician was diligent and I will recommend Teejay to friends and family. Good man keep him.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I called the technician and he was very polite. He helped what I thought was a printer problem which actually happened to be a computer virus problem. He installed McAfee virus protection and he also wiped the current viruses clean. Teejay thank you.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Chris ** was more than outstanding!! He was so patient with me a computer illiterate. He had complete knowledge of computer programmings. Tech Support Expert and I would recommend him to all my friends. I have a support plan with Chris and I can get in touch with him any time to help me and that is wonderful.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I called today about my printer not working and I was helped in a timely manner to get it working again. Customer service was excellent and done in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend to someone else that needs help with their computer issues.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Teejay was very friendly and very easy to work with. Helped with my printer and went out of his way to set up my email. Would recommend this service to anyone. The problem is fixed and I am happily satisfied now.

Original review: April 10, 2018

Chris **, with Tech Support Expert, helped me a great deal. Very Patient with me and explained in detail what he was doing while he was doing it. I would highly recommend this company!!! He even helped me figure out how to use my dual screens at no charge.

Original review: April 9, 2018

Service ok as used as of now. I found Tech Support Expert on ConsumerAffairs and I called them and as I called them and then Teejay took over and fixed the problem. Till yet the services are good and I will look for future services with them.

Original review: April 6, 2018

Re: wifi was not connecting to the HP printer - worked with Teejay for 3 hours to fix the problem successfully. Yes, I would recommend Teejay to friends/family for on-line help. Teejay was very professional and patient with me the client. Problem solved. Thanks.

Original review: April 5, 2018

Called for router help. Talked to Teejay. He was very helpful and knew what he was doing. Everything (all devices) are working good on network now and Teejay helped setting up my Kindle and my email account as well. I would recommend the services to my friends and family.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I like the service very much. It is very help and solve my problem by Teejay. I am sure I would recommend it to my friends and others. The problem I called up for is fixed now and my computer and printer is working fine now.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I was having problems with computers and printing problems, not connected to internet. Chris **, Tech Support Expert, was VERY helpful, getting our equipment serviced, connected, etc. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend him indeed. He cleaned up error messages, installed firewall, virus protection and has us up and running again.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I called for help with printer setup and Teejay did a great job helping me and setting up protection for my computers. I would highly recommend him in the future to my friends and family. I will look for future services with Teejay.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Raj is wonderful as usual. I will use this service forever. Very professional and definitely well versed in computer technology. Thank you. Tech support to anyone. I have been with them for the past years and have not had anything other than great service. I strongly recommend Tech Support Expert to anyone that want excellent service.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I called up for the problem setting up the new printer to the computer and Teejay did a excellent job and fixed my problem. It took two and half hour but I am so happy with the services and giving five stars. I will recommend the services to the friends and family.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Barry was very efficient and helping me to get my printer and computer working fine. Now I believe my computer performance is better than the last time. I would recommend my family and friends to get the help if they are not expert.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Very knowledgeable and very pleasant. Chris knew what he was talking about and very patient with a senior citizen. Would highly recommend him to anyone for computer support Tech Support Expert. I am very grateful for the time he took to help me with my printer and computer problem. Thank you.

Tech Support Expert expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TechSupportExpert provides remote computer assistance IT support for residential customers and small business owners. The company offers service for Microsoft and Apple software as well as hardware support for Macs, PCs, printers and routers. TechSupportExpert has been in business since 2000 and is part of E4site Inc.

• Plans: TechSupportExpert offers four plans with varying levels of support for different numbers of devices. Service and support plans start at $99.

• Expert help: The TechSupportExpert team has professionals with Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco certifications. They are trained to provide enterprise-level support to residential clients and small business owners.

• Backup: TechSupportExpert provides backup support to ensure their customers don’t lose access to their important files.

• Free diagnosis: Consumers who are experiencing computer problems can call TechSupportExpert to have their problem diagnosed remotely for free. Once the problem is determined, consumers can choose whether or not to sign up for a TechSupportExpert plan.

• Best for: TechSupportExpert is best for residential customers, small business owners and those who work from home.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs