toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Tech Support Expert

Thanks for such a lovely feedback Mary. We are glad we were able to help you. At Tech Support Expert every technician is trained to cater all the needs of a customer be it a slow computer/virus issue, printer issue, router issue etc. We will try and keep up to your expectations in the coming future!

Always happy to help!

Original review: April 11, 2017

Great help fix my printer so it would print from internet and installed firewall which I did not know I did not have. Thanks for your help. Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that Tech Support Expert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will not only obtain top quality, hassle free service, but at a low cost.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Super! Love Barry! Glad to have him on my side. Fixed and working. Thank You! My printer would not work and Barry found bad files and junk on my computer and cleaned it up and it is working great. Would recommend this service to anyone with a computer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Barry was able to quickly identify and fix my connectivity problem between my computer and printer. Explained all the needed to do to get my computer working properly and in an easy to understand way. Great experience. Thank you for your service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Computer and printer help - Extremely please with the technician and his assistance. I would definitely recommend to a friend. He was very knowledgeable on all issues associated with my computer. His recommendations were exactly what I needed today. I truly appreciate the outstanding support.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Personal Computer And Printer - I was very impressed with the service. Jerry was clear and walked me through everything as we went along. Problem was fixed. Got new security software at his suggestion. I would recommend this company Tech Support Expert. A Happy Customer! Thanks Tech Support Expert!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Printer and Computer support - Barry spoke clearly, was kindly to this elderly lady and as patient as he could possibly be. I felt comfortable with Barry and commend you for choosing such a fine representative. I would certainly recommend Barry to my family and friends!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Excellent communication skills. Made my issues understandable (Computer and Printer Help) and made necessary corrections. Dan corrected problems and made services affordable as in the past I have declined on line charges. I would recommend Dan's services to family and friends. Bottom line... 5 Stars.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Took a while but was well worth the time as I never would have accomplished this on my own. THANK YOU. I would recommend these products and the support team as one of the best products and service. The tech stayed with the work until everything was complete.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was a pleasure to work with Dan today on solving my computer/printer problem. He was polite, knowledgeable, and pleasant and understood the problem right away. The technical support was exactly what I needed after trying to remedy the situation on my own for at least 6 hours! Thank you for hiring this smart man, he is a credit to your company!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Hi Tech Support Expert. Excellent Service. I got my printer issue resolved. This problem has been resolved in efficient and professional Manner. I would like to recommend this service to anyone. All in all it was good services. Thanks Tech Support Expert. A Happy Customer!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Barry was very helpful and patient. He took the time to explain each step. He was not pushy selling additional product with a breath of fresh air. Great technician. I would recommend service to anyone. The technician was pleasant and easy to work with.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Barry, Thank you for your patience and consideration of my issue. You were polite and direct in your instructions and you resolved my issue fully. I would recommend you to anyone for help. Overall great experience. One of the best I have ever had over the phone. Very helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech was well knowledge and did a good job. Only took one call and the job was done in a short amount of time. I will know more after I have started using my computer again and if something doesn't work I have a number to call. Thank you very much.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Printer and computer support - Barry was excellent at explaining every step during the process of me connecting my WiFi to my three device. I have a desktop, laptop and iPhone and I tested them and they are all connect. I would absolutely recommended Barry to my family members and friends. He offered his contact information so that I would be able to contact him at any time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very good and easy to understand. Tech was very helpful and was patient about the work and fixed the printer issue that I was facing at the first place and he provided me the McAfee security as well which is good for my computer. I really appreciate his efforts. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Today 6/08/17 service technician Dan was very helpful with all my concerns. I am confident that he is very knowledgeable, and has indeed been helpful, courteous and professional. My printer was not working. I will recommend this service to friends and family members.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Computer and printer help — Very helpful and efficient. Very patient when he had to go over things with me a number of times. Very courteous and did not show any frustration although it must have been since I am new to all of this. Thank you again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Had problem with my HP Officejet 4500 printer. Stopped connecting with my computer. Had tried various methods of remedying problem to no avail. Dan was able to assist me and remove some software that I had added to make my computer run better. He removed the offending software and installed the correct drivers and got my wireless network running again. He then showed me other problems waiting to cause trouble and assigned an engineer to fix these problems. This was very helpful and prevents me from using bad programs to "help" my computer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am completely satisfied with the service which I have got today for my PC from Tech Support Expert. And I was not aware of the fact there were a lot of scams out there trying to receive money from me. So Tech Support Expert saved me from throwing my money away! And thanks for helping me from past 2 years!! A happy customer!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Dan took all the time needed for my work. He did not rush me or assume I understand all that was going on. Explained all. Thank you. The issues with two printers and the wireless connection to modem was corrected. Will recommend this service to any that may need help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Had problems with computer & printer also. Got great support from Gabrielle. Also am happy to have support for the next year. I usually had to bring my computer to a repair facility and that was very inconvenient. Now I can just call your support team from home.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Barry was excellent. He cleaned up computer, reinstalled software, fixed printer to computer to scan. Everything was explained clearly and would definitely recommend this service to friends and family. Our problems have now been solved, for which we are most grateful. Thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Printer and Computer support - very friendly and helpful. Repaired my printer to my satisfaction, will tell my friends about my experience. Technician explained all the problems I had and he repaired them. Will definitely call Barry again if I have any problems. He was very very good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very pleasant to work with. Knew what he was doing and informed me of every step he was taking. At end of session explained all charges and supplied me with info on how to reach him if I had any problems.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Agent was very polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend Barry. Also happy with service. The issue was with reconfiguring my router. I needed the router password and had reset it but, could not get the router's IP address to access the router. I truly recommend the services to my friends and family. It was a good experience. I like it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Was such a great help connecting hp printer to computer. Had to fix problems with computer to be able to install properly. Was nothing but professional, courteous and very patient. Was very happy with his service. I would truly recommend his services if anyone needed help. Thanks again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Excellent service issues with printer, scanner. Unwanted items on computer provided me with McAfee Security. The tech Dan was able to completely find the problem, correct them and also install a new virus software within a limited time frame. Thank you Dan. I would surely recommend this service to friends but am going to use it also for my company support.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was so thrilled with the help that Pankaj gave me. What I thought was a huge problem he fixed all very calmly and with a very professional manner. Thank you so much. The rate should only show that I am delighted with the service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called for help and got very thorough support to clean up my PC and connect my printer. They cleaned up malware on the PC and reinstalled necessary drivers etc. including a new McAfee malware software detection system. The service was convenient and immediate. I will use them all year.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Printer Support. Pankaj has been the most intelligent technician I ever had to serve me. He was very knowledgeable and was patient. He was thorough and an expert in every regard! His patience was incredible and his kindness as a person was very touching. He is awesome as a technician, as well as a representative for your company. I highly recommend him!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Dan was amazing. I have not had a lot of time to figure my computer out and while he was helping install the printer program and cleaning my computer up he was also teaching me. He was very helpful and did not make me feel as stupid as I felt. I signed up for the year service cause he was that good!! Thank you Dan.

Tech Support Expert Company Profile