Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.97/5

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM PST. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that Tech Support Expert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will obtain top quality, hassle-free service at a low cost. Their team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact them today to learn more about their services.

Tech Support Expert Learn More

Tech Support Expert Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

I have tried to get my computer to talk to my printer for over a week. It was a mess!!! I felt like I'd tried everything and even got a member of my family to help me, as they have considerable experience. They couldn't, I was looking up on the internet for a tutorial and I don't know how I got your company pulled up but I got nervous and thought I'd made another mistake, but I decided to stay on and see if this could help as I had a deadline and REALLY needed my printer.

I was blessed to get "Dan" yesterday! He was wonderful! He is patient, gives clear instructions and brilliant....HE FIX MY IMPOSSIBLE PROBLEM!!! I am so grateful to have my computer and printer friends again and talking to each other. He was very polite and followed though with everything he said he would do. I AM HAPPY!!! This is the best resource I could have. I would recommend this service to anyone. It's even better than asking family because it keeps the peace. Thank You Dan for fixing this complicated problem.

Sincerely,

Sharon

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I was upset that my computer and printer were not working properly. Dan assured me that he would be able to help out and he did a superb job communicating to me each step of the process. He was patient and reassuring which caused me to feel comfortable. I purchased the monthly support program due to his support.

Original review: May 20, 2020

I had called and received a recording so I was going to call back. Dan called me back within 5 minutes so great service. He resolved my issue within about 1 hour and had to remove some bad information on my computer. Would highly recommend to anyone. The prices are very fair compared to other companies that wanted to charge me much more.

Original review: May 6, 2020

Called for help with my printer and scanner. Not only was this issue resolved but some issues with my computer were discovered and also fixed by Dan. The issues were fixed swiftly and will ensure smooth use of my computer and printer for time to come. Great customer service and skills provided. Thank you!!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

It was very good help. I am happy that Dan called me and fix my problem. I had a problem with my display driver. It was crashing after I use few sites or I play games and I need to restart my computer every 15 or 20 minutes but hopefully will be ok and the computer will run ok.

Original review: May 27, 2020

Experience was good and computer seems to be running faster now. Also internet connection is better.. Dan was a good tech and he was very helpful. I will recommend to a friend. I'm glad Dan called me because I had forgotten we had your service.

Original review: May 22, 2020

Had problems with Windows audio. Chris helped me check for all the appropriate drivers and hardware requirements before (surprise) everything. Just needed a reboot. He was patient and helpful, and I definitely plan on calling his team again for help in the future.

Original review: May 6, 2020

Very pleased with service received from Erik & Raj when purchasing our support plan and McAfee virus software. They performed installation on 5 of our computers. It went very smoothly and we are so far very satisfied with the experience. I definitely would recommend to others looking for remote technical support.

Original review: May 5, 2020

Support with computers and printers. I appreciate the professionalism and expertise of Eric and his team. They possess clarity and patience. I have been a customer to Tech Support Expert since 2015. I feel most welcomed to call any time knowing I will receive expert advice. Thanks Team.

Original review: March 4, 2020

Great service. Dan is very friendly and informative. He fixed the many bad things on my computer...things I was not aware of even! Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend these services to my friends.

Tech Support Expert author review by ConsumerAffairs

TechSupportExpert provides remote computer assistance IT support for residential customers and small business owners. The company offers service for Microsoft and Apple software as well as hardware support for Macs, PCs, printers and routers. TechSupportExpert has been in business since 2000 and is part of E4site Inc.

• Plans: TechSupportExpert offers four plans with varying levels of support for different numbers of devices. Service and support plans start at $99.

• Expert help: The TechSupportExpert team has professionals with Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco certifications. They are trained to provide enterprise-level support to residential clients and small business owners.

• Backup: TechSupportExpert provides backup support to ensure their customers don’t lose access to their important files.

• Free diagnosis: Consumers who are experiencing computer problems can call TechSupportExpert to have their problem diagnosed remotely for free. Once the problem is determined, consumers can choose whether or not to sign up for a TechSupportExpert plan.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team