4.98/5
Based on 339 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that TechSupportExpert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will not only obtain top quality, hassle free service, but at a low cost. Our team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact us today to learn more about our services.

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 16, 2018

489 Tech Support Expert Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 16, 2018

Chris ** was more than outstanding!! He was so patient with me a computer illiterate. He had complete knowledge of computer programmings. Tech Support Expert and I would recommend him to all my friends. I have a support plan with Chris and I can get in touch with him any time to help me and that is wonderful.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 13, 2018

I called today about my printer not working and I was helped in a timely manner to get it working again. Customer service was excellent and done in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend to someone else that needs help with their computer issues.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Teejay was very friendly and very easy to work with. Helped with my printer and went out of his way to set up my email. Would recommend this service to anyone. The problem is fixed and I am happily satisfied now.

Original review: April 10, 2018

Chris **, with Tech Support Expert, helped me a great deal. Very Patient with me and explained in detail what he was doing while he was doing it. I would highly recommend this company!!! He even helped me figure out how to use my dual screens at no charge.

Original review: April 9, 2018

Service ok as used as of now. I found Tech Support Expert on ConsumerAffairs and I called them and as I called them and then Teejay took over and fixed the problem. Till yet the services are good and I will look for future services with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Original review: April 6, 2018

Re: wifi was not connecting to the HP printer - worked with Teejay for 3 hours to fix the problem successfully. Yes, I would recommend Teejay to friends/family for on-line help. Teejay was very professional and patient with me the client. Problem solved. Thanks.

Original review: April 5, 2018

Called for router help. Talked to Teejay. He was very helpful and knew what he was doing. Everything (all devices) are working good on network now and Teejay helped setting up my Kindle and my email account as well. I would recommend the services to my friends and family.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I like the service very much. It is very help and solve my problem by Teejay. I am sure I would recommend it to my friends and others. The problem I called up for is fixed now and my computer and printer is working fine now.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I was having problems with computers and printing problems, not connected to internet. Chris **, Tech Support Expert, was VERY helpful, getting our equipment serviced, connected, etc. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend him indeed. He cleaned up error messages, installed firewall, virus protection and has us up and running again.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I called for help with printer setup and Teejay did a great job helping me and setting up protection for my computers. I would highly recommend him in the future to my friends and family. I will look for future services with Teejay.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Raj is wonderful as usual. I will use this service forever. Very professional and definitely well versed in computer technology. Thank you. Tech support to anyone. I have been with them for the past years and have not had anything other than great service. I strongly recommend Tech Support Expert to anyone that want excellent service.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I called up for the problem setting up the new printer to the computer and Teejay did a excellent job and fixed my problem. It took two and half hour but I am so happy with the services and giving five stars. I will recommend the services to the friends and family.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Barry was very efficient and helping me to get my printer and computer working fine. Now I believe my computer performance is better than the last time. I would recommend my family and friends to get the help if they are not expert.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Very knowledgeable and very pleasant. Chris knew what he was talking about and very patient with a senior citizen. Would highly recommend him to anyone for computer support Tech Support Expert. I am very grateful for the time he took to help me with my printer and computer problem. Thank you.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Best money I have ever spent for 3 hours of work. Got computer up and running good and I can finally print from it too. Technician's name is Teejay, and he knows his stuff. I will go ahead and look for the future services with you guys and will recommend the services to friends and family.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I had problems with my printer, called to HP printer and I have been help for Teejay, I am complete satisfied with his help. I'll be happy to recommend the HP printer technical support help specially from Teejay, thanks. I am pretty happy and satisfied with services provided by Teejay.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I called for the printer at the first place it was not copying and printing but Teejay took over and soon everything started working like it was before, Teejay was very helpful. I will recommend the services to my family and friends.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I used Tech Support Expert for helping setting up my printer at home on my laptop for personal use. I talked to Chris ** who explained to me that I had some errors on my computer that I didn't even know were there. Chris also explained to me that I no longer had a proper antivirus working for my computer and recommend one that would work great for my laptop.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Teejay was friendly and knowledgeable. He helped with my problem and I would recommend him to others. The problem was the scanner of the printer. Now it's working and I am satisfied with the help that Teejay has provided.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Very friendly and expert name Jerry who help me to clean up my computer. And he fixed my HP printer very quickly. I love my printer, so I can continue to use my printer. No need to change printer. The young man is very kind and hospitable. I wish him good luck!

Original review: March 20, 2018

I was facing problem with Hp printer. Chris ** tech support fixed printer problem as well as error problems on all three of my laptop computers. It was excellent expert help. I could not fix it myself and had no other help in the area.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Tee jay was very helpful and everything is working very good. Technician was very sound technically. I recommend Tech Support Expert to everybody who faces any problem with computers and printers. I would go ahead and look for future services. Thanks.

Original review: March 16, 2018

Barry was tremendously helpful. Very polite and patient. I was having a problem with my printer actually it was not working with the computer. But the tech guy helped me with that. I would recommend to my friends about the services which I got today. Thank you.

Original review: March 15, 2018

Dan was a great help in setting up my printer and finding existing problems with my computer, he informed me thoroughly on everything he was doing and fixed my computer. Greatly appreciated. I am sometimes need help with tech support. Thank you.

Original review: March 13, 2018

Very patient and thorough. I needed help to set up the new printer but was not able to do that. Barry helped me and was kind enough to help me clean up my computer and gave very good suggestions of which I was not aware. He also installed the security to have protection on my computer. Thank you.

Original review: March 13, 2018

Barry was helpful and was very professional. He provide me with his direct no just in case if need any technical assistance. My printer was not working earlier or speaking but now it is as per my satisfaction. Even he installed the security program on my computer plus he created a shortcut icon for HP instant program on my desktop. Thank you.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I was extremely pleased from the technician Barry on the professional level and I admire his patient too. I was facing the problem with the printer while connecting to the computer but was unable to do that but Barry helped me with that. I would recommend the services to all those who are not computer expert.

Original review: March 12, 2018

We had problems with our printer (HP ENVY 4502)... Chris help to get us up and running again. In the process he found a lot of problems with the computer itself... After fixing that we decided to go ahead and install the McAfee which also gave him problems to get installed but I'm so thankful he was able to get everything in working order. We were on the phone for several hours and I appreciate his patience and kindness so much.

Original review: March 9, 2018

Barry was excellent in his service to me. He was patient and very professional. He took care of all my issues. I would recommend the services of Tech Support Expert to anyone who needs support on their computer, printers and other peripheral devices.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I am very pleased with Chris's knowledge and his ability to diagnose my computer problems. I will try to make less errors so it will continue to work. Chris is very polite and easy to work with! Tech Support Expert has definitely fixed the problem. Thank You.

Tech Support Expert expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TechSupportExpert provides remote computer assistance IT support for residential customers and small business owners. The company offers service for Microsoft and Apple software as well as hardware support for Macs, PCs, printers and routers. TechSupportExpert has been in business since 2000 and is part of E4site Inc.

• Plans: TechSupportExpert offers four plans with varying levels of support for different numbers of devices. Service and support plans start at $99.

• Expert help: The TechSupportExpert team has professionals with Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco certifications. They are trained to provide enterprise-level support to residential clients and small business owners.

• Backup: TechSupportExpert provides backup support to ensure their customers don’t lose access to their important files.

• Free diagnosis: Consumers who are experiencing computer problems can call TechSupportExpert to have their problem diagnosed remotely for free. Once the problem is determined, consumers can choose whether or not to sign up for a TechSupportExpert plan.

• Best for: TechSupportExpert is best for residential customers, small business owners and those who work from home.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs