Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.97/5

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM PST. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that Tech Support Expert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will obtain top quality, hassle-free service at a low cost. Their team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact them today to learn more about their services.

Tech Support Expert Learn More

Tech Support Expert Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: May 20, 2020

I had called and received a recording so I was going to call back. Dan called me back within 5 minutes so great service. He resolved my issue within about 1 hour and had to remove some bad information on my computer. Would highly recommend to anyone. The prices are very fair compared to other companies that wanted to charge me much more.

Get buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

It was very good help. I am happy that Dan called me and fix my problem. I had a problem with my display driver. It was crashing after I use few sites or I play games and I need to restart my computer every 15 or 20 minutes but hopefully will be ok and the computer will run ok.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I have used other computer support companies over the years but Tech Support Expert is by far the best. Just this morning, I called out of hours and didn't leave a message because I felt it was too early. Right after they opened, they called me anyway to follow up. They then proceeded to resolve my slow running computer problem quickly and courteously. What I appreciate is their technical excellence but almost as importantly is their reliability and true customer focus. I give them the HIGHEST rating and unashamedly recommended to anyone needing a support company. BRAVO, Tech Support Expert. Thank you for a JOB WELL DONE!

Vincent

Wantagh, Long Island, NY

Original review: July 18, 2019

My experience with Tech Support Expert has really been excellent. They were recommended by ConsumerAffairs so I thought that they're safe and I can use them. I talked to them and it seemed like a good deal. I'm just a beginner and they are doing wonderfully. I am totally clueless on how to use my HP computer, so I did a year with them. Also, they're much better than Fidelity. The Tech Support team helps me in three seconds and have been very patient. There was a little discrepancy at first because sometimes, I need them to come in the computer with me because I'm a dolt, and Chris would do that with me. There was a little misunderstanding, but he would go and that was wonderful. They're not really set up to do that, but he has been so delightful and accommodating. Chris has been great and very helpful.

I'm really happy with Tech Support. I know I can call and get help from them. I trust them and that's the big issue. You really have to trust people that are helping you. They're geeks and they could probably get into my computer if they wanted to, even if I didn't want them to. But I'm comfortable with allowing them that access. I would recommend them, and no one's gonna come after me for thinking this is a good program.

Original review: May 22, 2020

Had problems with Windows audio. Chris helped me check for all the appropriate drivers and hardware requirements before (surprise) everything. Just needed a reboot. He was patient and helpful, and I definitely plan on calling his team again for help in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Original review: May 6, 2020

Called for help with my printer and scanner. Not only was this issue resolved but some issues with my computer were discovered and also fixed by Dan. The issues were fixed swiftly and will ensure smooth use of my computer and printer for time to come. Great customer service and skills provided. Thank you!!

Original review: May 6, 2020

Very pleased with service received from Erik & Raj when purchasing our support plan and McAfee virus software. They performed installation on 5 of our computers. It went very smoothly and we are so far very satisfied with the experience. I definitely would recommend to others looking for remote technical support.

Original review: May 5, 2020

Support with computers and printers. I appreciate the professionalism and expertise of Eric and his team. They possess clarity and patience. I have been a customer to Tech Support Expert since 2015. I feel most welcomed to call any time knowing I will receive expert advice. Thanks Team.

Original review: March 4, 2020

Great service. Dan is very friendly and informative. He fixed the many bad things on my computer...things I was not aware of even! Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend these services to my friends.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

Great job Chris. Thank you for your help on installing software and fixing the bugs on my computer! I needed help with MS outlook which was not opening and needed new protection for my computer. Your service was very helpful. Recommend highly.

Tech Support Expert author review by ConsumerAffairs

TechSupportExpert provides remote computer assistance IT support for residential customers and small business owners. The company offers service for Microsoft and Apple software as well as hardware support for Macs, PCs, printers and routers. TechSupportExpert has been in business since 2000 and is part of E4site Inc.

• Plans: TechSupportExpert offers four plans with varying levels of support for different numbers of devices. Service and support plans start at $99.

• Expert help: The TechSupportExpert team has professionals with Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco certifications. They are trained to provide enterprise-level support to residential clients and small business owners.

• Backup: TechSupportExpert provides backup support to ensure their customers don’t lose access to their important files.

• Free diagnosis: Consumers who are experiencing computer problems can call TechSupportExpert to have their problem diagnosed remotely for free. Once the problem is determined, consumers can choose whether or not to sign up for a TechSupportExpert plan.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team