3.9/5 (702 ratings)

About Nike

Nike Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: May 7, 2021

The Nike Air VaporMax Triple Black is a shoe you would wanna wear all the time, not only is it super comfortable with a bit of “air” beneath your feet, it’s also literally beautiful to look at, compliment anything kind of outfit you have on with super strong and sturdy laces that don’t loosen for any reason. Recommended for anyone who likes Nike shoes to begin with.???

Original review: May 6, 2021

I've been a Nike member for sometime now. Never won any drawings. 49 drawings entered. Never got exclusive access until today. I receive a email stating I have exclusive access 5/6 12:00pm. I called nike at 11:57 am. Ask them what to do. I was told not to worry. Just be on app at 12 pm. They had a pair reserved for member only exclusive access. I enter all my information before 12:01 then it says my name is put into drawing. I contacted nike customer service. Spoken with 9 different people. No one help me. They did me very shady on this release. Stay away people. They are all for resellers and bots.

Original review: April 26, 2021

I really enjoyed the services they are providing. I am the regular customer and I have never encounter any inconvenience regarding the product. Keeping an eye on the necessities of consumers significantly helps them to improve their services. Really appreciable.

Original review: April 24, 2021

Never buy any Nike product online... They will not deliver it and will not inform you, even after almost 2 months of waiting for the order. They only told me that the product that I bought was not available because I asked what happened with the delivery. Totally disappointed!!! Sorry, Nike... Never again!!

Original review: March 30, 2021

I purchased 2 pairs of same Nike sneakers, lightweight, felt comfortable, etc. They are Nike WOMEN'S Air Miler Walk+. Wore each pair less than a month, soles came off. Thought maybe just a fluke, so took to local shoe repair to seek remedy. Cobbler informed me this was COMMON with Nike footwear, and that they could not repair them as requires special machine to re-glue soles back on, thus the reason Nike makes them that way. Have contacted the company, they offer no recourse on this product. No phone # to call, had to use chat feature on their website, representative said couldn't resolve, advised me to return to retailer, of which I had told her, it had been a while since they were purchased, and I could not recall where purchased. I had put them in closet in the box they came in, then moved to new location. When needed them, opened box of first pair, wore few weeks, soles came off, so then opened second box, same issue.

Representative then advised to 'file a claim', which requires the product be returned, at my expense. See no reason to throw good money after bad. Told them I have photos of the items and the box they were in, but not interested in them. I have no other conclusion to draw here other than they were defective from the factory. BEWARE of Nike products...you guessed it, they are products of CHINA!!!! And there is no customer service for them that will make it right!!! Only gave 1 star as must choose something to leave review.

Original review: March 27, 2021

Finally hit a Jordan 3 release on the SNKRS app and was charged and provided a tracking number. A few days later I called UPS for a shipment update and they tell me the package was never received. I call Nike customer service and they guarantee me the tracking will update later in the week. So a week goes by and I contact Nike again and their answer is, "The package is lost. We can refund your money." Mistakes like this should not happen especially with the many failed attempts at getting a sneaker and when you finally "get one" they lose your package. Wasted my time in the snkrs app, but now I am done with Nike for good.

Original review: March 13, 2021

On February 12th my wife was scammed into buying Nike gift cards. I immediately contacted Nike and they stopped the transaction. They sent me an email saying the funds have been secured and are being held by Blackhawk, the company that administers their gift cards. The email also stated that the store where the cards were purchased should contact Blackhawk and the funds would be transferred to the store. Then the store would reimburse me. So Dave the manager of Food Lion contacted Blackhawk and for 45 minutes was stonewalled by them. They refused to send the funds to Food Lion. I exchanged several emails with Nike trying to resolve this but they say there is nothing they can do and would not reply to any further emails. I am a senior over 75 years old so from my perspective Nike is not only taking advantage of seniors but is scamming someone who has been scammed.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

On Feb 12, 2021 I purchased a pair of Air Jordan V Low Golf Shoe men's size 9.5 from NIKE.COM. On the same day I purchased a separate pair of sneakers from he same site. It is Feb 27, 2021 and I only received the other sneakers. When I continue to contact NIKE. COM about my Jordans they keep giving excuses, that due to inclement weather the sneakers have not been shipped. I considered their excuses about the weather and today on Feb 27, 2021 I received the other sneakers but never received my Jordans. Nike.com chat representatives continue to lie and say that my Jordans are being sent from Memphis TN and the weather held up the shipment and my other order came from a different warehouse, which is a lie. I have my FedEx tracking history showing both sneakers are being sent from Memphis, TN.

Nike. com had the nerves to send me a tracking number for my Jordans and never shipped it. My other sneakers came from Memphis, TN, which is the same warehouse that the Jordans were supposed to be shipped from but never arrived and still have not been shipped. How is it that inclement weather held up my Jordans from being shipped but it has not held back my other sneakers from being shipped and arriving. I am 100% disabled veteran who never could afford a pair of Jordans when I was younger and now that I am willing to spend my hard earn money on a pair of Jordans they basically took my money and refuse to obligate their duties in sending my product. They had to nerves to send me a tracking number for my Jordans without sending the sneakers to FedEx.

They took my money from my NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION credit card but refuse to send me my item I purchased. They continue to blame the weather with their lies. On the NIKE.COM website it is showing my item have been shipped when it is not. This is a distrustful website and company and they should be ashamed of taking a veteran's money and never send the product; but it's obvious they do not care about their reputation because all of the reviews show they are dishonest. I want what I paid for.

Your order is on its way.
Ordered Feb 12, 2021 - Order #**
Purchased Online.Shipped — Arrives Thursday, Feb 18
Air Jordan V Low Golf Shoe
Air Jordan V Low
$220.00
Golf Shoe
Black/Metallic Silver/White/Fire Red

Size M 9.5 / W 11

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

After using the Dancing Numbers I would like to thanks the team. They made software which not only saves them time but also migrates the data in a quick and easy way. Its user interface is also very easy that anyone can use it. I am using Dancing Numbers and getting it helps me to transfer the bulk data without any errors and issues.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

I have never had a worst experience buying online in my life! I paid with Apple Pay and the website did not read my apartment number on my delivery address. They shipped the item with the wrong address and I contacted them every day since UPS says only the sender can update the address. They told me several times that the issue would be fixed and escalated to their elite team, yesterday I talked to another representative and they told me all people before him lied and nothing was escalated and no one was doing anything to fix the issue. Worst brand and customer service I've ever ever dealt with! Be aware before buying from them. They definitely do NOT care about their customers and just want your money!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

I purchased pair of Nike Air Force Ones. They showed up with dirty shoe strings. I reached out to Nike and had picture to prove this and they declined any assistance. I will not give them any more money in the future.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Terrible customer service. Surreal experience at the Nike store in NYC (Fifth Ave): (1) I returned a pair of shoes because defective (fell apart after quarantine use inside the apartment), (2) The store forced me to use the credit right away instead of giving a gift card, (3) The new shoes I ordered at the store never arrived (first blaming the delay on Covid, then saying the item is out of stock when it’s still available online), (4) Nobody at the store is able to fix the issue, it’s been 4 weeks and I’m still waiting for my money back. I would def not return. Very disappointing and frustrating experience.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Love this brand and website. You can customize your favorite cleats and other types of athletic shoes. Shipping is fast and they offer lots of sales, specials, and the chance to earn bonus dollars.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

If I could give them a negative 5 stars It would be justified. Virtually no customer service to escalate and resolve issue. Horrible chat reps!! Horrible experience with Nike in Lynnfield plaza!!! I will never shop Nike again and I will be sure to tell all my friends and family how awful Nike is.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

Great mobile application to research and get info of each shoe plus lots of contest for low fixed prices of Nike basketball shoes.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Nike carries extra wide sneakers in sizes 14+. They are comfortable sneakers, and walking shoes that hold up and last longer for me. They also have great styles to choose from.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

Bought a pair of men's shoes June 2020. By August 2020 they were falling apart! Contacted Nike, followed THEIR instructions. Sent back a $65 pair of shoes, cost me $22 to ship. Received an email stating my claim was denied. Called to find out why, they said because I did NOT have the receipt in the box! WRONG. It was there! Now they tell me this: "Claim has been denied due to the two year manufacturing policy. It is unfortunately not the purchase date within the last two years but the manufacturing date which shows 7/14/18 on your shoe. Again, I am very sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you. You are truly valued as a member of the Nike community." I just bought them in 2020!!!! I will NEVER buy a Nike product ever again!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

Bought expensive pair of shoes. Received them dirty and broken. Most likely second hand shoes. Sent them back. Waited a very long time to receive answer from them. After I received answer waited long time to get back my money. Never again Nike.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

We purchased a pair of Lebron 16's about 6 months ago for our son. He used them to play volleyball for about 3 months. He was on the court 3 times a week for a couple of hours each session, so around 108 hours total use. The left heel no longer holds air so we created a warranty claim. The shoes basically look brand new, no scuffs or marks on them at all. Nike Warranty Dept. declined our claim, indicating it's not due to manufacturer defect. Here are the reasons the claims manager gave us on the phone:

1) Perhaps he was not wearing them properly. My wife asks "Are there different ways to wear Nike shoes?? If so, why didn't they come with instructions so we could have ensured he wore them in the Nike-approved manner?"
2) Volleyball is not the correct sport to play with these shoes. I suppose if we would have lied and said he played basketball, maybe the claim would have been accepted?

3) Nike has a great selection of volleyball shoes, we can check it out online or at one of their stores. Um, no - just not going to do it.

Needless to say we are boycotting the Nike brand.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

I will suggest not to buy this shoe as after some time the layer (tube like from side view) from base will have a hole. The air from that hole starts leaking and all the comfort will go off. The shoe is very comfortable but as you are paying a heavy amount you would expect to last long.

Resolution response: July 24, 2020

Finally got shoes, we had to follow up.. Were at post office... probably wrong address again.. No sorry or compensation of any sort.. Yep.

Original review: July 23, 2020

My son ordered a pair of Nike shoes online, first time they said was delivered. We were all home, no shoes delivered to our address!! After many calls, my son was told to just order a new pair!!!! I phoned and asked, "What address do you have on your form?" They stated another suburb, after talking to us like we were in the wrong. Check address 4 times with them before they sent new shoes... for the same thing to happen!!!! NEVER AGAIN... So stressful... One star is generous, as I can't pick none.

Original review: May 29, 2020

I was excited to purchase the new Nike Zoom for high intensity classes on January 12th. My plan was to join classes after my February Vacation. So the week I was going to start in March, they cancelled classes due to the pandemic so I never got to wear them. I recently started taking fitness classes online, I figured I'd give it a try however the sneakers are not comfortable at all. I wear 8.5 and this is not the issue. It fits, but it is very heavy, bulky and it high in the back so it caused me a bad blister on both feet. I thought maybe I had to get used to them, I put bandages on the area and continued my weekly classes but nothing helps.

I finally got Adidas and it has been great. I'm upset because I lost my $120.00. Due to Covid 19 my classes were postponed and I didn't have a chance to find out if they were good until later on. Even though Nike 's extended refund policy is for 60 days now, it doesn't matter in my case. :( I wish I could get my money back to exchange it for something that I will actually wear to fitness classes. I do not recommend these.

Original review: May 27, 2020

My son picked out a baseball glove on the Nike.com web site... He received different glove in the mail, not the one we ordered. We called and they stated that they made a mistake with the photo, and that we could return for a refund, but that they would not price match..based in their mistake. Not only are they refusing to help us but they have not corrected the mistake on their website. They allowed us to believe that we could a glove for our son and now they refuse to correct the mistake.

Original review: May 24, 2020

My boyfriend likes Nike. It's the only sneaker he likes to wear. I found the sneakers a little too pricey. One thing Nike should to do is make their sneakers waterproof. Maybe they would last longer.

Original review: May 19, 2020

Well laid out store, staff are helpful and decent prices. Store are well kept and overall kept tidy. Stock is usually decent as well. Selection for children’s shoes is good and great prices on children’s shoes.

Original review: May 17, 2020

This is a professional store, well-stocked, great customer service representatives, ready to answer your questions or help you find something, courteous and well mannered and a pleasure to be around. If the store has it in stock they will find it for you.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I bought a customized sneakers. After using it for 2 weeks it got ripped from the bottom. After I contacted them they made me return it, and I got the full refund. The customer service people on the phone were so nice and co-operative.

Original review: May 15, 2020

My experience with the Nike store was good. The store has great prices on most products. The store has everything you need when it comes to sporting goods. Nike is a one stop shop. I would differently return to the Nike store. Also the Sales associate were awesome, friendly and knew their product.

Original review: May 14, 2020

The quality of the clothes is very high but the price tag for them is also really high. There are some trousers on there own which are like £75/£80 which is a bit more. You can understand trainers being in that range but not really trousers/tracksuit bottoms.

Original review: May 12, 2020

I always try to purchase Nike shoes and athletic apparel. I am impressed by their quality and the variety of what Nike offers. Also, their line of products is available in all the different sizes I have in my family. Also, their prices are reasonable, and periodically you can catch items on sale.

Nike Company Information