2. Shopping
  3. Sporting Goods

3.9/5 (494 ratings)

About Nike

Nike Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

I have never had a worst experience buying online in my life! I paid with Apple Pay and the website did not read my apartment number on my delivery address. They shipped the item with the wrong address and I contacted them every day since UPS says only the sender can update the address. They told me several times that the issue would be fixed and escalated to their elite team, yesterday I talked to another representative and they told me all people before him lied and nothing was escalated and no one was doing anything to fix the issue. Worst brand and customer service I've ever ever dealt with! Be aware before buying from them. They definitely do NOT care about their customers and just want your money!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

I purchased pair of Nike Air Force Ones. They showed up with dirty shoe strings. I reached out to Nike and had picture to prove this and they declined any assistance. I will not give them any more money in the future.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Terrible customer service. Surreal experience at the Nike store in NYC (Fifth Ave): (1) I returned a pair of shoes because defective (fell apart after quarantine use inside the apartment), (2) The store forced me to use the credit right away instead of giving a gift card, (3) The new shoes I ordered at the store never arrived (first blaming the delay on Covid, then saying the item is out of stock when it’s still available online), (4) Nobody at the store is able to fix the issue, it’s been 4 weeks and I’m still waiting for my money back. I would def not return. Very disappointing and frustrating experience.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Love this brand and website. You can customize your favorite cleats and other types of athletic shoes. Shipping is fast and they offer lots of sales, specials, and the chance to earn bonus dollars.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

If I could give them a negative 5 stars It would be justified. Virtually no customer service to escalate and resolve issue. Horrible chat reps!! Horrible experience with Nike in Lynnfield plaza!!! I will never shop Nike again and I will be sure to tell all my friends and family how awful Nike is.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

Great mobile application to research and get info of each shoe plus lots of contest for low fixed prices of Nike basketball shoes.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Nike carries extra wide sneakers in sizes 14+. They are comfortable sneakers, and walking shoes that hold up and last longer for me. They also have great styles to choose from.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

Bought a pair of men's shoes June 2020. By August 2020 they were falling apart! Contacted Nike, followed THEIR instructions. Sent back a $65 pair of shoes, cost me $22 to ship. Received an email stating my claim was denied. Called to find out why, they said because I did NOT have the receipt in the box! WRONG. It was there! Now they tell me this: "Claim has been denied due to the two year manufacturing policy. It is unfortunately not the purchase date within the last two years but the manufacturing date which shows 7/14/18 on your shoe. Again, I am very sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you. You are truly valued as a member of the Nike community." I just bought them in 2020!!!! I will NEVER buy a Nike product ever again!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

Bought expensive pair of shoes. Received them dirty and broken. Most likely second hand shoes. Sent them back. Waited a very long time to receive answer from them. After I received answer waited long time to get back my money. Never again Nike.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

We purchased a pair of Lebron 16's about 6 months ago for our son. He used them to play volleyball for about 3 months. He was on the court 3 times a week for a couple of hours each session, so around 108 hours total use. The left heel no longer holds air so we created a warranty claim. The shoes basically look brand new, no scuffs or marks on them at all. Nike Warranty Dept. declined our claim, indicating it's not due to manufacturer defect. Here are the reasons the claims manager gave us on the phone:

1) Perhaps he was not wearing them properly. My wife asks "Are there different ways to wear Nike shoes?? If so, why didn't they come with instructions so we could have ensured he wore them in the Nike-approved manner?"
2) Volleyball is not the correct sport to play with these shoes. I suppose if we would have lied and said he played basketball, maybe the claim would have been accepted?

3) Nike has a great selection of volleyball shoes, we can check it out online or at one of their stores. Um, no - just not going to do it.

Needless to say we are boycotting the Nike brand.

Nike Company Information