3.7/5 (128 ratings)

About Nike

Nike Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

Great mobile application to research and get info of each shoe plus lots of contest for low fixed prices of Nike basketball shoes.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Nike carries extra wide sneakers in sizes 14+. They are comfortable sneakers, and walking shoes that hold up and last longer for me. They also have great styles to choose from.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

Bought a pair of men's shoes June 2020. By August 2020 they were falling apart! Contacted Nike, followed THEIR instructions. Sent back a $65 pair of shoes, cost me $22 to ship. Received an email stating my claim was denied. Called to find out why, they said because I did NOT have the receipt in the box! WRONG. It was there! Now they tell me this: "Claim has been denied due to the two year manufacturing policy. It is unfortunately not the purchase date within the last two years but the manufacturing date which shows 7/14/18 on your shoe. Again, I am very sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you. You are truly valued as a member of the Nike community." I just bought them in 2020!!!! I will NEVER buy a Nike product ever again!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

Bought expensive pair of shoes. Received them dirty and broken. Most likely second hand shoes. Sent them back. Waited a very long time to receive answer from them. After I received answer waited long time to get back my money. Never again Nike.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

We purchased a pair of Lebron 16's about 6 months ago for our son. He used them to play volleyball for about 3 months. He was on the court 3 times a week for a couple of hours each session, so around 108 hours total use. The left heel no longer holds air so we created a warranty claim. The shoes basically look brand new, no scuffs or marks on them at all. Nike Warranty Dept. declined our claim, indicating it's not due to manufacturer defect. Here are the reasons the claims manager gave us on the phone:

1) Perhaps he was not wearing them properly. My wife asks "Are there different ways to wear Nike shoes?? If so, why didn't they come with instructions so we could have ensured he wore them in the Nike-approved manner?"
2) Volleyball is not the correct sport to play with these shoes. I suppose if we would have lied and said he played basketball, maybe the claim would have been accepted?

3) Nike has a great selection of volleyball shoes, we can check it out online or at one of their stores. Um, no - just not going to do it.

Needless to say we are boycotting the Nike brand.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

I will suggest not to buy this shoe as after some time the layer (tube like from side view) from base will have a hole. The air from that hole starts leaking and all the comfort will go off. The shoe is very comfortable but as you are paying a heavy amount you would expect to last long.

Resolution response: July 24, 2020

Finally got shoes, we had to follow up.. Were at post office... probably wrong address again.. No sorry or compensation of any sort.. Yep.

Original review: July 23, 2020

My son ordered a pair of Nike shoes online, first time they said was delivered. We were all home, no shoes delivered to our address!! After many calls, my son was told to just order a new pair!!!! I phoned and asked, "What address do you have on your form?" They stated another suburb, after talking to us like we were in the wrong. Check address 4 times with them before they sent new shoes... for the same thing to happen!!!! NEVER AGAIN... So stressful... One star is generous, as I can't pick none.

Original review: May 29, 2020

I was excited to purchase the new Nike Zoom for high intensity classes on January 12th. My plan was to join classes after my February Vacation. So the week I was going to start in March, they cancelled classes due to the pandemic so I never got to wear them. I recently started taking fitness classes online, I figured I'd give it a try however the sneakers are not comfortable at all. I wear 8.5 and this is not the issue. It fits, but it is very heavy, bulky and it high in the back so it caused me a bad blister on both feet. I thought maybe I had to get used to them, I put bandages on the area and continued my weekly classes but nothing helps.

I finally got Adidas and it has been great. I'm upset because I lost my $120.00. Due to Covid 19 my classes were postponed and I didn't have a chance to find out if they were good until later on. Even though Nike 's extended refund policy is for 60 days now, it doesn't matter in my case. :( I wish I could get my money back to exchange it for something that I will actually wear to fitness classes. I do not recommend these.

Original review: May 27, 2020

My son picked out a baseball glove on the Nike.com web site... He received different glove in the mail, not the one we ordered. We called and they stated that they made a mistake with the photo, and that we could return for a refund, but that they would not price match..based in their mistake. Not only are they refusing to help us but they have not corrected the mistake on their website. They allowed us to believe that we could a glove for our son and now they refuse to correct the mistake.

Original review: May 24, 2020

My boyfriend likes Nike. It's the only sneaker he likes to wear. I found the sneakers a little too pricey. One thing Nike should to do is make their sneakers waterproof. Maybe they would last longer.

Original review: May 19, 2020

Well laid out store, staff are helpful and decent prices. Store are well kept and overall kept tidy. Stock is usually decent as well. Selection for children’s shoes is good and great prices on children’s shoes.

Original review: May 17, 2020

This is a professional store, well-stocked, great customer service representatives, ready to answer your questions or help you find something, courteous and well mannered and a pleasure to be around. If the store has it in stock they will find it for you.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I bought a customized sneakers. After using it for 2 weeks it got ripped from the bottom. After I contacted them they made me return it, and I got the full refund. The customer service people on the phone were so nice and co-operative.

Original review: May 15, 2020

My experience with the Nike store was good. The store has great prices on most products. The store has everything you need when it comes to sporting goods. Nike is a one stop shop. I would differently return to the Nike store. Also the Sales associate were awesome, friendly and knew their product.

Original review: May 14, 2020

The quality of the clothes is very high but the price tag for them is also really high. There are some trousers on there own which are like £75/£80 which is a bit more. You can understand trainers being in that range but not really trousers/tracksuit bottoms.

Original review: May 12, 2020

I always try to purchase Nike shoes and athletic apparel. I am impressed by their quality and the variety of what Nike offers. Also, their line of products is available in all the different sizes I have in my family. Also, their prices are reasonable, and periodically you can catch items on sale.

Original review: May 9, 2020

Nike outlet has a good reputation for quality and reasonable prices along with a great variety of the name brand items for consumers. The only negative is that they don't provide larger sizes for men.

Original review: April 24, 2020

I ordered a couple of shoes from this company. I got charged twice two different amounts! One charge was 230 for the whole order and then I got charged another 165! Not to mention the shoes smelled like dirty feet and did not have its original packaging! I would advise everyone to stay away from this company. Their customer service is completely waste of time. They commit fraud by constantly charging your account without your knowledge and to make matters worse they don’t give you correct shipping information until you contact their customer representatives which is total garbage and waste of time. I would advise everyone to stay away from this company. Their customer service is completely waste of time. They commit fraud. Matters worse they don’t give you correct shipping information until you contact their customer representatives which is total garbage and waste of time!

Original review: April 21, 2020

I purchased a pair of Nike VaporMax running shoes. They are $200.00 for a pair. I sent them back as the material ripped on both shoes. I wore them 3 weeks for jogs. Nike said it's normal wear and tear.

Original review: April 21, 2020

If I could give them a negative 5 stars It would be justified. Virtually no customer service to escalate and resolve issue. Horrible chat reps. They are stalled and shut down by the covid 19 new operating process. So it's probably mass laid offs and warehouse is dead. Orders will probably ship months from now. No one can give an exact time frame on fulfillment. March 28 order and no replacement on April 21.

Original review: April 17, 2020

I ordered shoes that were returned to Nike.com. Due to the covid19 I had to leave New Jersey, I contacted nike about reshipping the item to my home address and they said they can't. I just feel nike does not care if the world is ending. Anyways we pay for overpriced shoes due to the great looking styles, but I will have to reconsider if I want to keep buying from nike in the future.

Original review: April 13, 2020

Order was supposed to be delivered today. Showed no updates as of Friday 4/10. Contacted UPS today and they said they never received the package and that I would have to contact Nike to file a claim. Nike keeps saying there's nothing wrong and the package will be delivered today. How can it be delivered if the carrier doesn't have it? I asked them to reach out to UPS and they refused and said even if they did and they told them they do not have the package they won't do anything for another 3 days knowing that there is a problem. They were unwilling to see if it was still in their warehouse and not even shipped as advised. I was treated very rudely, my concerns were irrelevant to them and I might as well have been speaking to an automated system, that's how helpful they were or shall I say were not.

Original review: April 1, 2020

Awful Nike customer service with inhumane policies. My Flyknit shoes started squeaking after two months of minimal wear. It makes anyone unwilling to wear noisy shoes; however, Nike elite services team “do not consider noise a hindrance of performance”(!!!) and will not accept returns outside of a 30-day window. Never again.

Original review: March 26, 2020

I have to say that I went to buy a pair of shoes. I saw a pair of Nike Flyknit shoes, priced close to $200 dollars. I buy these shoes, not caring about the price because if I want something nice I realize I will have to pay. I’ve always been told that you pay for what you get. Mind you I bought these shoes about four months ago. I take very good care of my things. I am walking at work and all of a sudden two of the bubbles on my left shoe burst. I then call the Nike corporate office and they gave me a claim number, in which we pay for shipping. I then immediately ship these shoes to them all for them to say that they will not warranty these shoes because of a “rubbing or friction” which caused the things to pop.

I am very angry about this because we as consumers buy something, we should expect it to last. Especially the cost of these shoes. I have shoes that I have had for years that still look brand new and wear them almost daily and have had no problems. Nike Flyknit shoes are a joke and so is Nike. I will never buy a pair of Nike shoes ever again. I know it will not matter because so many people across the country buy from Nike and me not buying them will just be a drop in the bucket to them. Everyone beware of these shoes as they are junk and definitely not worth the money I paid for them. I will use them as dog chew toys when I receive them back.

Very, very angry consumer,

Lynette

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

Just like others told here. I’d better stay away from these scammers... Shopped at Nike online for the first time and they just didn’t deliver my order at the end. I requested refund and then after 4 days they send me refund confirmation email. So I decided to use my gift card again and I walked to near local Nike store but they told me that my gift cards are blocked... Nike representatives are liars and scammers (I had a representative named Brett)!!! Will be filling up a police report now... That all that I can do now since at this point no shoes and no money.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

So, I wanted to get some tennis shoes from Nike a while ago. I’ve been gifted with Nike gift certificates and I decided to redeem it. It was ok. I placed my order but I haven’t received shoes ever. So I contacted Nike CS and described my situation. Live-chat agents were a quite rude and they just told me to wait for email from some “Elite team” and now I got a response from Paul (remember that person!) that told me some weird information that my address was used for did-not-arrived orders and my gift cards were tied with fraudulent activity. What's a joke?! I shopped at Nike for the first time!!! And I used my gift cards (which worked without issues) for the first time too!!! NIKE ROBBED ME AT THIS POINT! They just blocked my gift cards for 165$ now and I got nothing! Will report that to local authorities. Hope that Police will help me out with that SCAMMERS!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I just can’t believe that Nike com is existing now. They are scammers! I will also now take a chance to report my case to authorities and I’ll do my best to surcharge my money! So my situation was simple. They don’t deliver my order then tell me to wait for 3-5 days. I waited for 8 days actually and I’ve got an email about my refund. I walked to a Nike store near my place and tried to use my gift cards used for the original order. But an employee told me that my gift cards were cancelled! That’s unbelievable!!! Now they don’t deliver my shoes and also STOLE my gift cards.

Resolution response: Feb. 19, 2020

Nike notified me by email that they have decided to review my claim and shared a pre-paid UPS label to send the shoes back to them. They processed my case again and provided me with a refund in a gift card to spend in their stores. I can't say I'm happy about the experience but it ended well.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Purchased Nike P34 size 9.5. After trying them out I found one shoe being longer than the other one even though both labeled 9.5. I filed a claim, sent the shoes to Nike, but Nike didn’t accept it saying that it’s not their error. Check carefully the size/length of both shoes when you buy new Nike.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I recently ordered shoes from the official Nike website. They had them on sale plus there was 20% discount. I don't know why but every time they have something on sale that product doesn't arrive. There is always something going on when at the end they have to cancel my product. I don't know if that is a marketing trick to show great products that they don't have in inventory but how is it possible that the label has been created and the shoes never left the facility...that happened to me 3 times. Every time they have great prices items don't exist. That's how I feel.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I bought a pair of Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34’s last March. Within a few months the bottom of the shoes where the pad of my foot falls started wearing down! By 6 months there was a hole in the bottom and I wore them somewhere and it rained and my foot was soaked from the bottom up! I have been noticing also that my foot has been hurting a lot. I paid way too much for these shoes for me to not even get a year out of them.

Nike Company Information