Nike

• 5%
  • 5%
  • 67%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Reviewed Nov. 18, 2022

I bought Nike Air Monarch IV men's training shoes. I did like the comfort of them, but they squeaked. Because I liked the comfort I ordered a second pair and they also squeaked. I went to the store where I got them and they told me I could not return them because it was a product defect to go to Nike. So I contacted Nike and they told me because this was not a reason in their system they could not start a claim. I asked for a supervisor and the supervisor refused the call because there was nothing they could do so I am out $175 for 2 pair of very squeaky shoes.

Reviewed Nov. 2, 2022

I love my Vapor Air Max. It's Air Max 360 cushioning is perfect for someone who plays under the basket (like me). No knee pain for me :) and it's a bit stylish too. I just need to keep it clean since it's dominantly colored white. All good. :)

Reviewed Oct. 14, 2022

My experience as a Nike Member has been nothing short of horrific. My package was stolen by the shippers. I just spoke with a customer service rep yes I was refunded but of course Air Jordan 4 Retro these are limited sneakers the are not in stock. I'm extremely disappointed in Nike for deciding to do business with a corrupt and disgusting company. I checked the tracking, and it says the shoes are in transit **

The estimated delivery date was 10/12/2022, however they have been at the Secaucus, NJ Laser ship Facility since 1012/2022 1:00 AM, and it currently 9:00 AM 10/14/2022. Nike is associating itself with a company who's been reported for damaging and stealing the personal property of recipients. The company has been penalized by multiple governments for misclassifying drivers as independent contractors, and for delivering untaxed cigarettes (for which the company was prosecuted under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act). Unfortunately I will not be ordering online at Nike any longer.

Reviewed Oct. 5, 2022

I've been trying to buy two Nike shoes online, but the website keeps saying "unable to process the payment," despite the fact that I've tried with multiple cards on different days. I've decided to contact Nike to find out why it's not working and keeps throwing errors. The person I'm on the phone with is extremely unprofessional. He addressed me as if I were a teenager as if I didn't know anything. His reasoning and explanation were hazy and vague.

Punctuality & SpeedOnline & App

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2022

I placed an order for sneakers that the app said was in stock, 10 days later it’s still preparing for shipping. Every time I call I’m told the order can’t be canceled but will ship the next day. I spoke to someone today that said they’ve seen this happen before and the order seems to be stuck in process. I’ll have to wait it out. I asked for a supervisor he said all they’ll do is give me a promo code. I guess I wait till he end of the month to see if the sneakers miraculously show up since they refuse to cancel the order or release the pending authorization!!!

Reviewed Sept. 1, 2022

The Jordan that I had previously ordered arrived without a hitch. I bought three more because they fit nicely and were quite comfy to add to my wardrobe. Amazing selection, simple ordering, and straightforward payment. I've long been a firm supporter for their goods. I was unable to purchase it since it was too pricey and somewhat outside of my price range, but fortunately I had this coupon from dig my cart to join the crowd. Quality 11/10

Reviewed Aug. 6, 2022

I placed an order for my daughter a pair of shoes for school. Got them and no charms were with them. Call to ask them to send the 6 charms that came with our order and they said they could not. I had two options....one to send back and get refund or they would wave shipping, buy another pair and then return others then would get refund. Now it became my problem I did not get what I ordered. No budding at all. So in the end they had my money and I really had no choice. The reason we bought the shoes in the first place was because she is 10 and wanted the charms. I will never order from Nike website again. Horrible customer relations. Oh and spent over 45 minutes on the phone with the. Way to go Nike!!!

Reviewed Aug. 2, 2022

Nike slides suck. Need to have better grip. I feel like it will hurt others. Can't even go down my driveway without falling and rolling down it.. I feel like it's ridiculous 'cause what if someone really got hurt.

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2022

Since FL is in the tax-free week, went shopping at Nike yesterday and got two shoes, the associates stated if you are a Nike member you get an additional 20% discount, got home, looked at the receipt. Didn't get the discount, and got charged tax on the items, some of the workers that Nike just doesn't pay attention to details, just horrible!!

Reviewed July 19, 2022

I was shopping in the store on July 3, 2022. I was attempting to purchase a small basketball for my Toddler grandson. When I reached in to grab the basketball I got stabbed in my thumb by a piece of glass. There were employees nearby but none of them try to help me as I stood there in pain with this glass in my thumb. The manager of the store was called out to the floor from the back office and she did assist me and getting the glass out of my thumb with a pair of tweezers. After the glass was removed my thumb started bleeding. I applied a Band-Aid to it to stop the bleeding. My thumb hurt for about a week and a half afterwards.

Reviewed June 5, 2022

So far I've had nothing but positives experiences with Nike and their sneakers, they're always well built and last me quite a few years. The only downside is they tend to be a bit pricey. But as I'm a really big fan of the brand and everything they stand for I'll continue to support them with my purchase decisions.

Reviewed May 11, 2022

My shoes is damaged and it is warranty period then also Nike team has no response. Don’t buy Nike product. Nike has no service properly. I can’t suggest anyone to buy Nike products. Plss don’t buy Nike products

Reviewed May 4, 2022

My daughter purchased a pair of sneakers for me. Unfortunately they’re very uncomfortable and they were meant to be used for work. I can’t locate the receipt nor the box. Nike was not willing to do a one time exception. They said there was nothing they could do for me

Reviewed April 27, 2022

New Air Force white shoes I bought for my son unraveled after about 2 months. Very bad shoes. I went to Nike store and wrote them a letter with receipt and pics and the customer sevice does not agree to replace them with a new identical shoe. Shame that a company like Nike does not accepting responsibility for a the shoe damage.

Reviewed March 24, 2022

No one could help access my account to get the promotion. And nike.com wouldn't honor considering it was a site issue and difficult to access their site on the day of sale. Nike is only name no quality, and has no regards for customers any longer. Once we continue to support their products, they continue disregard quality service.

Reviewed March 16, 2022

These shoes lasted me like two or three years. I bought them for about seventy-five dollars at Kohl's. I ran with them, walked with them, got them wet and dirty and they still lasted me for forever. I walk a lot too. Even the laces stayed in good shape.

Reviewed Feb. 9, 2022

I purchased $35 Nike Pro 3/4 leggings for my son - worn 1 time and split at the knee. Called the retailer who said all they could offer me was direction in how to purchase another pair. Called Nike, they informed me that I could pay to ship them to be inspected to determine if they would replace them...first time worn! Blown away by the terrible service and even more by the subpar products that they are selling - how can you advertise your apparel as athletic wear when it doesn't even withstand one game. Pathetic! The customer service rep even admitted on the phone that complaints about their products not meeting customer expectations has been increasing...time to figure out the problem Nike.

Customer ServiceCoverage

Reviewed Feb. 9, 2022

Very dissatisfied with Nike Corporate (Canada). After spending $160.00 on back to school Jordan’s for my 11 year old we noticed within two months the sole started separating from one of the shoes. I thought ‘no problem, I will call and get it fixed or replaced.' At which time I began the arduous process (starting with the retailer) to return the shoe to Nike Claims Canada. After six weeks I received the verdict - not covered, it was determined the issue was due to excessive heat or water damage so no fault of the manufacturer. Final decision. How did they decide this damage happened? Certainly not via communication with me, the consumer. There is no option to contact the department, only to reach a CSR who verified the decision but could offer no other recourse. Apparently the decision makers are off limits.

In addition, the contact number provided via my email verdict was for Nike USA, I dealt with an pre-recorded help centre (beyond frustrating to repeat things over and over to a robot voice), then I was cut off, and then given three additional numbers before reaching the right department in Canada. I would not suggest to spend your money for Nike products. They have lost sight of who it is buying their products, and I for one will not rush out to spend any more money.

PricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Jan. 31, 2022

Nike sells poor quality products which will not last even for good year. I Bought pair of shoes which got spoiled in less then years time. They sell cheap and poor product under big brand name. Very very disappointed. Will not buy nike again!!

Reviewed Jan. 25, 2022

I bought a Nike tech sweater for 160 and washed it with to manufacture specs and the sweater shrunk big time. Nike sells you expensive items that are low quality and does not stand behind them. I sent them item and Nike sent it back without replacement. Do better Nike.

Reviewed Jan. 21, 2022

Ordered shoes for my wife, size was too small so had to return them. 11 days after the return was received by Nike and still no completed return, no credit to my credit card. Chatted with a Nike rep, told me nothing I did not already know, they appear to just copy and paste their answers without reading the info I have already provided. Like the shoes, online orders are terrible. Will not do this again, only in store purchase with Nike or you will be in for some grief. I will be contacting Nike through chat each day until the return is complete. I don't care if this bogs down their support, I just want them to complete the return in a timely way as promised!

Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed Jan. 1, 2022

Updated on 01/21/2022: Today is January 21, 2022. I again checked their site and it still says the items are still awaiting pickup from their carrier. Still no refund, no items and absolutely no assistance from them.

Original Review: I ordered two apparel items back in February. I was patient as they had the disclaimer saying orders may be delayed due to "Covid" issues. I would check their website for status updates every 60 days and it would state "still awaiting a pickup by their shipping company". In December. Their website still says it hasn't been picked up by their shipper. I called to inquire and first they said the order was delivered and maybe stolen. I told them their own website says it hasn't even been shipped. I was then told, "Too bad, there's nothing else we can do" and they will not respond to my requests any further because it's been too long. I checked their website one last time today and it still says the order has not been picked up by their shipper. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Horrible. $131.00 wasted.

Reviewed Dec. 31, 2021

I like Nike shoes for style and comfort, however in Hawaii where it's humid, the glue on the soles doesn't hold, the soles fall off and the soft spikes on golf shoes fall off. I have Asic and Reebok running shoes, and Footjoy golf shoes, and none of these other brands have this problem. Nike needs to change the glue they are using so their shoes hold up in humid conditions.

Reviewed Nov. 29, 2021

Waiting for 3 months for my shoes to be delivered. Getting constant customer service excuses about waiting for the "results of an investigation" regarding where the item has been lost. But no updates and do not offer a refund. Strongly recommend you to think twice before purchasing any item online, plus will ruin your Christmas spirit.

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2021

Ordered two pair of shoes on 11/19/21. The delivery service that use has either has lost or stolen my shoes and now Nike doesn't be held accountable for this situation. I've talked to several reps and a Supervisor and they were not helpful.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2021

Purchased cleats for daughter attending college. Less than 2 months the cleat is separated from seam. Warranty process unacceptable, have to wait for daughter to get them to me to return to Nike at our own expense and await processing all in about 3 weeks to 4 weeks and have to purchase another pair in the interim to send her. If they approved you get a voucher not credit. Personally the quality of Nike has gone downhill or they are being made cheaply at yet the high price. Would Nike go 3 to 4 weeks without a phone? Worst warranty ever experienced.

Reviewed Oct. 14, 2021

Customer service was terribly rude, talked over me, and overall no help at all. I get a notification, not even an email, at 11pm that my order is cancelled, the night before it was suppose to arrive for no reason, the customer support couldn't find a valid reason. They said they can offer 15% and to just reorder. A company as large and well known as Nike, that is embarrassing and just horrible. As a life long customer this is the most disappointing and disgusting situation. I have never experienced such horrible care and problem solving.

Reviewed Sept. 24, 2021

I bought 3 pairs of Nike sneakers. They are less than 3 years old. They do not use a good bond glue! I put the cement and silicone all of them. All of them peel off 3 different layers. I called Nike and they said do I have receipts within 3 years. I do not keep receipts since. I attached pictures. You can see I put the cement and glue but fall off different layers.

Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2021

I ordered some shoes on August 26, half a size smaller than I sometimes would because they were not available in my size. Right, they process my order and the next they my size comes up available on the website. The shoes haven't shipped yet so I contact customer service to see if they can send me the right size. Big no because apparently they don't do that after 24 hours have passed, they can't even cancel the order. So, I need to wait for the shoes to arrive, check if they fit, and if they don't then return them and order them again in the right size. Ok.

The shoes get freaking lost in mail and I don't get to know it until September 12, and only because I contact customer service again. They give me a refund and I'm lucky the shoes are still on sale. But wait... my size is gone now, and they can't check if they have some in stock (remember last time were available the very next day?) because the website is always right. I'm pissed.

Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

I called to complain about a pair of Shoes that have 0 traction when there's any kind of moisture on the ground. The person I spoke with was horribly rude, and extremely unprofessional. He mocked me when I told him that I slipped and almost fell because there is no traction. I had surgery on shoulder recently and bought these shoes because they have a zipper and I can get them on with one hand. I slipped and almost fell while having one arm in a sling, and the manager mocked me. I will no longer support Nike. Horrible service, poor quality products.

Customer ServiceCoverageStaffReliability

Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

3 weeks into the football season and these $120 cleats start to fall apart. His last pair was amazing and he loved them. He really wanted to order custom cleats for his birthday and we were going to pay for half, but they were all sold out. He was so disappointed. But he needed new cleats so he order the Nike Vapor Edge in colors that matched his uniform, and was appeased.

Then the top material of the shoe started to separate from the side material of the shoe. He can wear them for this night's game because he has to, but needs new cleats on Monday. He called customer service and was told that he would have to send them back so they could evaluate their defective cleat before they would send him new ones (not that they have any to send back anyway, because they're all sold out). They wouldn't accept a picture, and staunchly stood by the extremely messed up policy. The right thing to do in that situation is to overnight a new cleat to the customer, because you want to keep the customer and make the situation right.

Apparently Nike doesn't care about taking care of their customers. Now my son has to go look for a new cleat locally, and it probably won't even be a cleat he likes, but he just needs a pair of cleats that aren't falling apart. POOR FORM, NIKE! I can't believe I just spent over the past few weeks hundred of dollars with NIKE. Had this happened first, I would have shopped with another brand instead. Now I am concerned that my youngest son's exact same cleats are going to hold up for the season.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed June 14, 2021

My son couldn't find any shoes in-store so we ordered the ones he liked online. He had them delivered to his door 1½ days later! Fast service and one happy kid! I would definitely order them like this again since the service is extremely fast.

Reviewed May 7, 2021

The Nike Air VaporMax Triple Black is a shoe you would wanna wear all the time, not only is it super comfortable with a bit of “air” beneath your feet, it’s also literally beautiful to look at, compliment anything kind of outfit you have on with super strong and sturdy laces that don’t loosen for any reason. Recommended for anyone who likes Nike shoes to begin with.???

Reviewed May 6, 2021

I've been a Nike member for sometime now. Never won any drawings. 49 drawings entered. Never got exclusive access until today. I receive a email stating I have exclusive access 5/6 12:00pm. I called nike at 11:57 am. Ask them what to do. I was told not to worry. Just be on app at 12 pm. They had a pair reserved for member only exclusive access. I enter all my information before 12:01 then it says my name is put into drawing. I contacted nike customer service. Spoken with 9 different people. No one help me. They did me very shady on this release. Stay away people. They are all for resellers and bots.

Reviewed April 26, 2021

I really enjoyed the services they are providing. I am the regular customer and I have never encounter any inconvenience regarding the product. Keeping an eye on the necessities of consumers significantly helps them to improve their services. Really appreciable.

Customer ServiceStaffReliability

Reviewed March 30, 2021

I purchased 2 pairs of same Nike sneakers, lightweight, felt comfortable, etc. They are Nike WOMEN'S Air Miler Walk+. Wore each pair less than a month, soles came off. Thought maybe just a fluke, so took to local shoe repair to seek remedy. Cobbler informed me this was COMMON with Nike footwear, and that they could not repair them as requires special machine to re-glue soles back on, thus the reason Nike makes them that way. Have contacted the company, they offer no recourse on this product. No phone # to call, had to use chat feature on their website, representative said couldn't resolve, advised me to return to retailer, of which I had told her, it had been a while since they were purchased, and I could not recall where purchased. I had put them in closet in the box they came in, then moved to new location. When needed them, opened box of first pair, wore few weeks, soles came off, so then opened second box, same issue.

Representative then advised to 'file a claim', which requires the product be returned, at my expense. See no reason to throw good money after bad. Told them I have photos of the items and the box they were in, but not interested in them. I have no other conclusion to draw here other than they were defective from the factory. BEWARE of Nike products...you guessed it, they are products of CHINA!!!! And there is no customer service for them that will make it right!!! Only gave 1 star as must choose something to leave review.

Reviewed March 27, 2021

Finally hit a Jordan 3 release on the SNKRS app and was charged and provided a tracking number. A few days later I called UPS for a shipment update and they tell me the package was never received. I call Nike customer service and they guarantee me the tracking will update later in the week. So a week goes by and I contact Nike again and their answer is, "The package is lost. We can refund your money." Mistakes like this should not happen especially with the many failed attempts at getting a sneaker and when you finally "get one" they lose your package. Wasted my time in the snkrs app, but now I am done with Nike for good.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed March 13, 2021

On February 12th my wife was scammed into buying Nike gift cards. I immediately contacted Nike and they stopped the transaction. They sent me an email saying the funds have been secured and are being held by Blackhawk, the company that administers their gift cards. The email also stated that the store where the cards were purchased should contact Blackhawk and the funds would be transferred to the store. Then the store would reimburse me. So Dave the manager of Food Lion contacted Blackhawk and for 45 minutes was stonewalled by them. They refused to send the funds to Food Lion. I exchanged several emails with Nike trying to resolve this but they say there is nothing they can do and would not reply to any further emails. I am a senior over 75 years old so from my perspective Nike is not only taking advantage of seniors but is scamming someone who has been scammed.

Reviewed Feb. 27, 2021

On Feb 12, 2021 I purchased a pair of Air Jordan V Low Golf Shoe men's size 9.5 from NIKE.COM. On the same day I purchased a separate pair of sneakers from he same site. It is Feb 27, 2021 and I only received the other sneakers. When I continue to contact NIKE. COM about my Jordans they keep giving excuses, that due to inclement weather the sneakers have not been shipped. I considered their excuses about the weather and today on Feb 27, 2021 I received the other sneakers but never received my Jordans. Nike.com chat representatives continue to lie and say that my Jordans are being sent from Memphis TN and the weather held up the shipment and my other order came from a different warehouse, which is a lie. I have my FedEx tracking history showing both sneakers are being sent from Memphis, TN.

Nike. com had the nerves to send me a tracking number for my Jordans and never shipped it. My other sneakers came from Memphis, TN, which is the same warehouse that the Jordans were supposed to be shipped from but never arrived and still have not been shipped. How is it that inclement weather held up my Jordans from being shipped but it has not held back my other sneakers from being shipped and arriving. I am 100% disabled veteran who never could afford a pair of Jordans when I was younger and now that I am willing to spend my hard earn money on a pair of Jordans they basically took my money and refuse to obligate their duties in sending my product. They had to nerves to send me a tracking number for my Jordans without sending the sneakers to FedEx.

They took my money from my NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION credit card but refuse to send me my item I purchased. They continue to blame the weather with their lies. On the NIKE.COM website it is showing my item have been shipped when it is not. This is a distrustful website and company and they should be ashamed of taking a veteran's money and never send the product; but it's obvious they do not care about their reputation because all of the reviews show they are dishonest. I want what I paid for.

Your order is on its way.
    Ordered Feb 12, 2021 - Order #**
    Golf Shoe
    Black/Metallic Silver/White/Fire Red

Size M 9.5 / W 11

Reviewed Jan. 12, 2021

After using the Dancing Numbers I would like to thanks the team. They made software which not only saves them time but also migrates the data in a quick and easy way. Its user interface is also very easy that anyone can use it. I am using Dancing Numbers and getting it helps me to transfer the bulk data without any errors and issues.

Reviewed Dec. 16, 2020

I have never had a worst experience buying online in my life! I paid with Apple Pay and the website did not read my apartment number on my delivery address. They shipped the item with the wrong address and I contacted them every day since UPS says only the sender can update the address. They told me several times that the issue would be fixed and escalated to their elite team, yesterday I talked to another representative and they told me all people before him lied and nothing was escalated and no one was doing anything to fix the issue. Worst brand and customer service I've ever ever dealt with! Be aware before buying from them. They definitely do NOT care about their customers and just want your money!

Reviewed Nov. 10, 2020

I purchased pair of Nike Air Force Ones. They showed up with dirty shoe strings. I reached out to Nike and had picture to prove this and they declined any assistance. I will not give them any more money in the future.

Customer ServiceReliability

Reviewed Oct. 22, 2020

Terrible customer service. Surreal experience at the Nike store in NYC (Fifth Ave): (1) I returned a pair of shoes because defective (fell apart after quarantine use inside the apartment), (2) The store forced me to use the credit right away instead of giving a gift card, (3) The new shoes I ordered at the store never arrived (first blaming the delay on Covid, then saying the item is out of stock when it’s still available online), (4) Nobody at the store is able to fix the issue, it’s been 4 weeks and I’m still waiting for my money back. I would def not return. Very disappointing and frustrating experience.

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2020

Love this brand and website. You can customize your favorite cleats and other types of athletic shoes. Shipping is fast and they offer lots of sales, specials, and the chance to earn bonus dollars.

Reviewed Oct. 13, 2020

If I could give them a negative 5 stars It would be justified. Virtually no customer service to escalate and resolve issue. Horrible chat reps!! Horrible experience with Nike in Lynnfield plaza!!! I will never shop Nike again and I will be sure to tell all my friends and family how awful Nike is.

Reviewed Oct. 3, 2020

Great mobile application to research and get info of each shoe plus lots of contest for low fixed prices of Nike basketball shoes.

Reviewed Oct. 2, 2020

Nike carries extra wide sneakers in sizes 14+. They are comfortable sneakers, and walking shoes that hold up and last longer for me. They also have great styles to choose from.

Customer ServiceInstallation & Setup

Reviewed Sept. 23, 2020

Bought a pair of men's shoes June 2020. By August 2020 they were falling apart! Contacted Nike, followed THEIR instructions. Sent back a $65 pair of shoes, cost me $22 to ship. Received an email stating my claim was denied. Called to find out why, they said because I did NOT have the receipt in the box! WRONG. It was there! Now they tell me this: "Claim has been denied due to the two year manufacturing policy. It is unfortunately not the purchase date within the last two years but the manufacturing date which shows 7/14/18 on your shoe. Again, I am very sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you. You are truly valued as a member of the Nike community." I just bought them in 2020!!!! I will NEVER buy a Nike product ever again!

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Sept. 17, 2020

Bought expensive pair of shoes. Received them dirty and broken. Most likely second hand shoes. Sent them back. Waited a very long time to receive answer from them. After I received answer waited long time to get back my money. Never again Nike.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed Sept. 3, 2020

We purchased a pair of Lebron 16's about 6 months ago for our son. He used them to play volleyball for about 3 months. He was on the court 3 times a week for a couple of hours each session, so around 108 hours total use. The left heel no longer holds air so we created a warranty claim. The shoes basically look brand new, no scuffs or marks on them at all. Nike Warranty Dept. declined our claim, indicating it's not due to manufacturer defect. Here are the reasons the claims manager gave us on the phone:

1) Perhaps he was not wearing them properly. My wife asks "Are there different ways to wear Nike shoes?? If so, why didn't they come with instructions so we could have ensured he wore them in the Nike-approved manner?"
    2) Volleyball is not the correct sport to play with these shoes. I suppose if we would have lied and said he played basketball, maybe the claim would have been accepted?

3) Nike has a great selection of volleyball shoes, we can check it out online or at one of their stores. Um, no - just not going to do it.

Needless to say we are boycotting the Nike brand.

Reviewed Aug. 6, 2020

I will suggest not to buy this shoe as after some time the layer (tube like from side view) from base will have a hole. The air from that hole starts leaking and all the comfort will go off. The shoe is very comfortable but as you are paying a heavy amount you would expect to last long.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed July 23, 2020

My son ordered a pair of Nike shoes online, first time they said was delivered. We were all home, no shoes delivered to our address!! After many calls, my son was told to just order a new pair!!!! I phoned and asked, "What address do you have on your form?" They stated another suburb, after talking to us like we were in the wrong. Check address 4 times with them before they sent new shoes... for the same thing to happen!!!! NEVER AGAIN... So stressful... One star is generous, as I can't pick none.

Reviewed May 29, 2020

I was excited to purchase the new Nike Zoom for high intensity classes on January 12th. My plan was to join classes after my February Vacation. So the week I was going to start in March, they cancelled classes due to the pandemic so I never got to wear them. I recently started taking fitness classes online, I figured I'd give it a try however the sneakers are not comfortable at all. I wear 8.5 and this is not the issue. It fits, but it is very heavy, bulky and it high in the back so it caused me a bad blister on both feet. I thought maybe I had to get used to them, I put bandages on the area and continued my weekly classes but nothing helps.

I finally got Adidas and it has been great. I'm upset because I lost my $120.00. Due to Covid 19 my classes were postponed and I didn't have a chance to find out if they were good until later on. Even though Nike 's extended refund policy is for 60 days now, it doesn't matter in my case. :( I wish I could get my money back to exchange it for something that I will actually wear to fitness classes. I do not recommend these.

Customer ServicePriceOnline & App

Reviewed May 27, 2020

My son picked out a baseball glove on the Nike.com web site... He received different glove in the mail, not the one we ordered. We called and they stated that they made a mistake with the photo, and that we could return for a refund, but that they would not price match..based in their mistake. Not only are they refusing to help us but they have not corrected the mistake on their website. They allowed us to believe that we could a glove for our son and now they refuse to correct the mistake.

Reviewed May 24, 2020

My boyfriend likes Nike. It's the only sneaker he likes to wear. I found the sneakers a little too pricey. One thing Nike should to do is make their sneakers waterproof. Maybe they would last longer.

PriceStaff

Reviewed May 19, 2020

Well laid out store, staff are helpful and decent prices. Store are well kept and overall kept tidy. Stock is usually decent as well. Selection for children’s shoes is good and great prices on children’s shoes.

Reviewed May 17, 2020

This is a professional store, well-stocked, great customer service representatives, ready to answer your questions or help you find something, courteous and well mannered and a pleasure to be around. If the store has it in stock they will find it for you.

Reviewed May 16, 2020

I bought a customized sneakers. After using it for 2 weeks it got ripped from the bottom. After I contacted them they made me return it, and I got the full refund. The customer service people on the phone were so nice and co-operative.

PriceStaff

Reviewed May 15, 2020

My experience with the Nike store was good. The store has great prices on most products. The store has everything you need when it comes to sporting goods. Nike is a one stop shop. I would differently return to the Nike store. Also the Sales associate were awesome, friendly and knew their product.

Reviewed May 14, 2020

The quality of the clothes is very high but the price tag for them is also really high. There are some trousers on there own which are like £75/£80 which is a bit more. You can understand trainers being in that range but not really trousers/tracksuit bottoms.

Reviewed May 12, 2020

I always try to purchase Nike shoes and athletic apparel. I am impressed by their quality and the variety of what Nike offers. Also, their line of products is available in all the different sizes I have in my family. Also, their prices are reasonable, and periodically you can catch items on sale.

Reviewed May 9, 2020

Nike outlet has a good reputation for quality and reasonable prices along with a great variety of the name brand items for consumers. The only negative is that they don't provide larger sizes for men.

Reviewed April 24, 2020

I ordered a couple of shoes from this company. I got charged twice two different amounts! One charge was 230 for the whole order and then I got charged another 165! Not to mention the shoes smelled like dirty feet and did not have its original packaging! I would advise everyone to stay away from this company. Their customer service is completely waste of time. They commit fraud by constantly charging your account without your knowledge and to make matters worse they don’t give you correct shipping information until you contact their customer representatives which is total garbage and waste of time. I would advise everyone to stay away from this company. Their customer service is completely waste of time. They commit fraud. Matters worse they don’t give you correct shipping information until you contact their customer representatives which is total garbage and waste of time!