Nike

• 6%
  • 5%
  • 62%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?
    PriceStaff

Reviewed March 24, 2024

My son purchased a crew shirt from the Vaughan Mills Outlet in Ontario, during our visit from Montreal. We discovered he was overcharged. The price ticket indicated $49.99 but was charged $69.99. We returned the next day and was credited the difference. No apologies for the inconvenience. When I asked about the Canadian Scanner Price Accuracy Policy, the manager claimed that rule didn't apply to outlet stores and walked away. If this is the face and attitude of Nike, then Nike has just lost a customer forever. While I may be just one customer, and somewhat inconsequential, I know I will not make a dent in their annual profits. However, word of mouth and social media will have their own impact and hopefully, Nike will offer better management training to their employees. Everyone deserves respect.

Reviewed March 17, 2024

I purchased a $110 Nike/Tiger Woods golf shirt and it literally fell apart, it had a black stripe down the back that held the two sides together by some kind of adhesive. They did not sew this shirt together, they glued it and neither the place that I bought it from nor Nike would do anything about it. I have never had a shirt just fall apart. A multi billion dollar company and they won’t even do a thing to help. I will never buy another Nike product.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsStaff

Reviewed March 13, 2024

A week ago I purchased a pair of Air Jordan retro 6 Ochre shoes from Nike.com. Upon receiving them I could tell they were used and they did not have the tissue shoe wrap paper or shoe inserts. I did think that was also odd. Upon trying them on the left shoe in the centre/arch area of the shoe felt like it had a medium sized rock or something in it. I reached out to customer service at 1-844-430-6453. I spoke to a few agents explaining the situation and was promised a supervisor would contact me that day via phone. Nobody called. I received a email from a supervisor named Mira and she was going to look into this as Nike doesn’t like their customers to have “these types of experiences”.

She didn’t call again. So I reached out to customer care and spoke to another agent named Francis and he felt horrible and talked to his supervisor at the time and said because they could not replace my shoes with a new one they were going to come up with a immediate resolution. He asked I send pictures to review and when they got them right away like he did while I was on the phone, he wanted to offer me a resolution that could be to my satisfaction. We came up with an agreement of them refunding me and I would accept the shoes in the condition they were in, and I could buy new insoles or material that could repair the shoe to my liking.

I did agree to this resolution and he was sending my info to escalations to proceed and have this fulfilled. The Nike Escalations dept emailed me asking for video showing the defect so she could see it before we could proceed. Her name was Sofia in the Escalations dept and after sending videos and the info she asked for I haven’t heard nothing in 4 days. I’ve emailed 6 times and nothing! I reached back out to customer care again and spoke to an agent and was promised today a phone call back from a supervisor to fix the issue. The same supervisor from the beginning named Mira said they can not do anything now and Escalations is no longer looking after my case and she would be as of now. She said she would now only refund me once the shoes were sent back and it can take up to 13 business days to receive it.

I’ve been a Nike member for 14 years and have bought dozens of shoes from Nike.com here in Canada. I don’t think it’s fair that I been lied to for over a week and promises be made. They can’t replace my shoes due to no stock or I would accept that instead of these botched shoes. Their customer care is all outta the Netherlands. I’ve left messages on world headquarters voice mail and now Canada's headquarters in Toronto. Nike you should be ashamed of yourselves in how many lies get told to us customers that spend 300$ on a pair of shoes and no one follows up after promises are made. All I’m asking is for Nike to honour what was promised to me by customer care and a supervisor for my refund. I was promised Escalations would fix this and instead I’m being ghosted after they requested the videos and description of the issues. NIKE YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!

Verified purchase
    Luz increased rating by 4 stars.
    Customer Service
    After a positive interaction with Nike, Luz increased their star rating on March 11, 2024.

Updated review: March 11, 2024

After I contacted the Consumer Affairs, Nike took care of the issue. I already received the credit to my account. Thank you.

Original Review: March 9, 2024

I purchased two hats the same style as one that I already own. Received the two hat in less than three days after I ordered them. They both did not fit the same as my previous hat, also the measurements were different. I received a return label. Returned the items two weeks ago and received a noticed that the items were received, I called several times to check and see when I will be getting the credit back to my account, no straight answers. I received a noticed that the return was received but still I have not received the credit to my account. Nike has a poor customer service and no one knows why they can’t credit the money back to the accounts for returns. Still waiting to get the credit, it seems that won’t be happening unless I keep calling.

Customer ServiceCoverage

Reviewed Feb. 26, 2024

I bought a pair of storm tread shoes for wet conditions a few months ago. I wore them only in wet and rainy conditions. The right shoe started to make a noise on walking that got progressively worse. I called customer service and was told this is not covered by warranty and that I probably got them wet. That’s what they were advertised for. Stay away from Nike.

Reviewed Feb. 17, 2024

I purchased a pair of running shoes that are very comfortable in October of 2023. In December of 2023, the top eyelet broke on one of the shoes while I was tightening up the shoestrings. The shoestring pulled right through it and now I can't tighten my shoe enough to wear it. I contacted customer service and they told me I had to mail in the shoes to the warranty department. I was told this was normal wear and tear on the shoe and they wouldn't exchange my shoes. The shoes were $140 and less than two months old. That is sad that the breaking of an eyelet is normal wear and tear after two months. I've tried contacting customer service multiple times and they keep telling me the decision is final. I won't be purchasing Nike ever again and will share my experience with everyone.

Staff

Reviewed Oct. 13, 2023

The month of October 2023, Nike has cancelled two shoe orders. The shoes are available when order is placed, confirmation is received then I receive email order was cancelled due to out of of stock. Shoe was available when order was placed. They won’t let a supervisor speak to you. They said nothing they can do and that’s that. Very unprofessional with the way they speak with customer. Holidays are coming and if this is happening now I just hope it doesn’t get worse.

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2023

My ordered never arrived. Chat customer service, they saw the picture of delivery (it was a random picture). Employee apologized and stated he will process refund. I received an email from female employee from customer service accusing me for having multiple accounts, which one is for my son who is in high school. She stated that I will not get any refunds or any returns going forward. She continued to harass my son account. Sending emails. I called the company in order for me to get an explanation of this female’s behavior as she is ignoring my emails, the man who answered the phone was pathetic, unreliable, and a liar. He did not help me, nor gave me directions, and how to proceed or escalate my complaint.

Nike must understand how the treat customers. If they have a problem with any of the accounts they should be able to communicate accordingly, give the opportunity to customers to communicate directly to the person who decide to contact us. However, they must stop harassing my underage kid for an order he did not placed. The order it was placed on my account. Nike show some respect.

Reviewed Sept. 23, 2023

I won a drop of Jordan 4's on 9/9/23. I received confirmation that my order was received. I received confirmation that the order was "shipped." Kept checking my Nike account to verify delivery date only to see the message that label was created and waiting for pick up by the carrier (UPS). Needless to say I did not get the shoes! Called Nike, they blamed UPS. I called UPS. They blamed Nike. I ended up calling Nike 6'xs, talked to several different people only to receive the party line of "there's nothing we can do because the shoes are out of stock" (no dah, they were a hot drop), shallow apologies, and an offer of 20% off my next order. I have spend $$$$ with Nike! Not anymore! I believe that there could have been a more respectful and professional way of dealing with this issue (which had nothing to do with me, but was solely a with Nike distribution and UPS shipping).

Unfortunately, no other accommodations or solutions were offered or discussed to try to resolve the issue. Because of how this situation played out I deleted my Nike account and will not be opening a new one. Goodbye Nike! I do not want to do business with a company that is not truly interested in their customers (especially when their customers bring legitimate issues to be rectified that are the company's errors and not the customer's).

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2023

I had my Nikes that I paid $90 for for a total of six months. I wore them sporadically and never in the rain. The sides by the balls of the feet began fraying and the heel reinforcement tabs began poking through the fabric into my heel. I paid $20 to send them back to Nike Rebound priority tracking mail and they denied my claim stating normal wear and tear. I'm 59 years old and my exercise is walking my chihuahua, so how much wear and tear can there be??. So $110 for six months of sporadic use? No way. They have lost a good customer. And I will make sure to tell my friends and family how wonderfully Nike backs their products.

Customer ServiceReliability

Reviewed July 24, 2023

The return policy of shoes at the lowest level, I never thought that such a large company does not respect its customers. If you buy their shoes NOT online, then you will never have any guarantee and you will lose your money. All lies about 30 days of return, you can return only if you did not put them on. The fact that they write a 30-day trial is all lies. I bought sneakers and they started to cause pain in the area of my right ankle. I said that the product was defective, the store refused to return the money after 2 days of purchase. On the phone, they will tell you that they will switch to the right department, but in fact you get to the beginning. Online chat only works with online purchases. Don't buy Nike EVER. The worst company.

Reviewed July 14, 2023

I purchased two pairs of Air Monarch. One pair separated the upper from the sole. The other squeaks when I walk. I brought this to the attention of Nike, asking for replacement. I sent the shoes to Nike. They responded "We appreciate the time you took to submit this product for claim investigation. Unfortunately,

after careful inspection, we have found the issue you've identified is not the result of a design or manufacturing error."I will never buy another Nike product, as they do not stand by their products!

Reviewed June 27, 2023

Purchased a pair of Air VaporMax Plus which I love until they became the most annoying shoes that I own. I worked from home March 2020 until September 2021. Upon returning to work in September 2021, I started wearing the shoes but not everyday which means these shoes had very little wear and tear. Moving forward to December of 2023 my shoes started making a very loud disturbing noise, so today I reached out to Nike and there is nothing they can do. These shoes were over $200 and I will not patronize them ever again!

Reviewed June 6, 2023

I placed an order requesting pick up at Nike store, I got confirmation on checkout and kept a copy on my desktop, the following day when I checked the status of the order it show to be deliver to CVS in 5 days, that was too late for me so I called and asked to change it, they said they couldn't do so so I asked them to have the package return to them. After long conversion they agree they will handle to return from CVS, I went and made a new order paid again and picked it up the following day.

From that day 05/12/2023 until today 06/062023 they still not issue the refund. Customer service via phone or chat are dumb. They should see I never received the package, the status of the order show returned but they still confuse and refuse to issue refund. I simply done so via AMEX and got my money back. Last time I buy Nike. Not worth it.

Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed March 28, 2023

Most horrific customer service I have ever seen in my life!! Their website says one thing and they say something completely different! Item was supposed to be received a week ago.. website then changed to “preparing to ship”.. when customer service was contacted, they said they don’t know when item will be shipped.. when I finally got a “supervisor” he was ABSOLUTELY NO HELP!! Just saying the same thing: that he did not know when it will be shipped.. I then requested a stop on the item and cancellation of the order..

HIS ANSWER WAS THAT HE CANNOT CANCEL THE ORDER!! Even though it was NOT shipped and he does not know WHEN item will be shipped!! So, I am left in limbo with no sneaker for my son’s birthday and no way to get my money back!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER NIKE ITEM AGAIN!!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed March 19, 2023

Worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with. So incompetent. Took 4 days for someone to reach out to me just to have no resolution and someone who didn’t seem to care any about the customer or making them go through a hassle for a mistake made on behalf of their employees.

Reviewed March 15, 2023

I placed a order with Nike in which item was marked down 40% off. So I place the order and later that day I received a email stating my order was cancelled for no apparent reason. I called and that's where I was informed it was a error on their end.

Reviewed March 7, 2023

I’ve had a terrible experience with this app. The tech support is bad and they pick who they want to get shoes. I’m deleting this app. I’m a sneaker collector and am very disappointed in this company as a whole.

PricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Feb. 16, 2023

I ordered a Jordan’s 1 size ten they took money off my disability card twice and got a run around about why the shoes wasn’t shipped speedy. They then told me the shoes were late because inclement weather. Two weeks I get the shoes. The box was messed up. The shoes in the back had something on the back. I was told why I saw two charges on my account because they put a pin on my account for the cost. I don’t get that because then when they took the charge now I am overdrawn 86 dollars. This is going to cause me to be behind on a bill. It was shown it was taken off on February first and then they go back on and take it off February 13.

Talk to two ladies today. It's February 16. They tell me I have to wait for the shoes to get there which will be February 17 tomorrow then they have look them over. It will take till February 28th. She tells me that’s a month there are 28 days in February. Someone is messed somewhere then says I was the one that ordered a size 9 in women’s to start with. Why would I do that when my son is a size ten men? We order from Nike all the time. Never had any problem with Nike until now. They should give us overnight shipping at least once they get the return but no. They want blame it on the customer and argue about it. Do not order from Nike unless you want a size that’s wrong and wait for the wrong size then wait another two weeks. Ridiculous. I will never order off Nike again. Sorry service. Be aware of Nike workers. They do not do their jobs right then they blame it their customers.

Reviewed Jan. 30, 2023

I bought my daughter a pair of Nike WinFlo9's in August of 2022. By November, they squeaked so bad when she would walk in them, the kids at school made fun of her. Because I spent $100 on them, she still has to wear them. When I called Nike to try and make it right, they said it was because they probably got wet and they didn't consider it a defect. So, the moral of the story is, don't buy Nike's if you are going to wear your shoes outside.

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2023

I placed an order on Saturday (01/14) and paid for expedited overnight delivery. When I checked the Nike.com order status and FedEx tracking number on Tuesday (01/17) it indicated that a label has been created but that it hasn't been received by FedEx. I explained this to Karol (the Nike.com CSR) and she said that "I was checking here, and you are right. It seems the order has a label created, but it hasn't shipped yet." Karol also said that "It's scanned, and at the warehouse. I just refunded you the extra shipping. And as I mentioned, let's wait until the end of the day, if you don't get it, we can give a full refund, or we can resend the shoes".

I explained that both the Nike.com website and FedEx showed that the order had not been shipped and that they were still in Bethlehem PA. I also shared that The Nike order tracking information showed "A delivery date will be provided when we receive your package from the shipper." For 'Estimated Delivery Date'. Under 'Delivery Status' it says "Label Created".

The tracking information shows that a label was created on 01/14/2023 at 11:07am and that the estimated delivery date is 'Pending' and that even when I go to the Nike website it says under 'Estimated Delivery' that "Your Package is AWAITING CARRIER PICKUP". She refused to resend me a pair of running shoes even though their system showed that the order had not been received by FedEx for delivery and that it was still sitting in their warehouse in Bethlehem PA. I am going to have to wait until Thursday (01/19) for a pair of shoes that I ordered on Saturday (01/16) since Karol wouldn't resend the order on Tuesday (01/17) for a Wednesday delivery (01/18).

Reviewed Jan. 6, 2023

12/9/2022 order a pair of Nike cleats for my son for Christmas. Their system kept telling me that there was a delay in the order and it would be shipped soon.

A week before Christmas I chatted with someone online. They first told me that the order was shipped and it appears to be lost. After asking who they used for shipping he changed his story and told me they never shipped. That they dropped the ball and didn’t get the order out. So present won’t be here. Nice.

He reorders the cleats and verified info. Well get notice from UPS they will be delivered Dec 29th. Well now come to find out Nike didn’t have the right address on the package and now the package is lost. Call Nike back and let them know they put the wrong address on the package so now that item is no longer in stock.

Don’t order from Nike. They are not reliable and couldn’t care less about customer service. Will never buy a Nike item ever again. And will let family and friends know this as well.

Reviewed Dec. 31, 2022

Last three to four (3-4) pairs of sneakers (Monarch IV) the soles and tops have separated, became unglued. What is the fix? Also, Nike seems reluctant to address the problem after 60 days from purchase or delivery to the customer. Also, their return policy requires the customer to pay postage.

Reviewed Dec. 28, 2022

Do not buy online from Nike. I ordered 2 shoes... One arrived in a decent time, but the second has yet to come after over a month. They have not clue where this second pair is... FedEx says it was shipped to a US address. Most agents speak broken English and for sure do not know what is going on... I have now called about 5 times. Never again... Still do not have the shoes.

Reviewed Dec. 21, 2022

Purchased a pair of Nike Air Jordans for my 14-year-old daughter and after 4 months the sneakers started to separate. The rubber part that is connected to the leather part is coming apart. Wish I could post a picture. Not what I expect from a $200 pair of sneakers. When you don't have your receipt, they will not refund nor give you another pair instead they give Nike credit voucher. Not sure about other people but after this experience I am not happy with a voucher. I won't name any other company but had an issue with work boots with a different company they asked for pictures and within 1 week I have a new pair at my front door, now that's a company that stands behind their product. So Nike you have lost me as a customer.

Reviewed Nov. 18, 2022

I bought Nike Air Monarch IV men's training shoes. I did like the comfort of them, but they squeaked. Because I liked the comfort I ordered a second pair and they also squeaked. I went to the store where I got them and they told me I could not return them because it was a product defect to go to Nike. So I contacted Nike and they told me because this was not a reason in their system they could not start a claim. I asked for a supervisor and the supervisor refused the call because there was nothing they could do so I am out $175 for 2 pair of very squeaky shoes.

Reviewed Nov. 2, 2022

I love my Vapor Air Max. It's Air Max 360 cushioning is perfect for someone who plays under the basket (like me). No knee pain for me :) and it's a bit stylish too. I just need to keep it clean since it's dominantly colored white. All good. :)

Reviewed Oct. 14, 2022

My experience as a Nike Member has been nothing short of horrific. My package was stolen by the shippers. I just spoke with a customer service rep yes I was refunded but of course Air Jordan 4 Retro these are limited sneakers the are not in stock. I'm extremely disappointed in Nike for deciding to do business with a corrupt and disgusting company. I checked the tracking, and it says the shoes are in transit **

The estimated delivery date was 10/12/2022, however they have been at the Secaucus, NJ Laser ship Facility since 1012/2022 1:00 AM, and it currently 9:00 AM 10/14/2022. Nike is associating itself with a company who's been reported for damaging and stealing the personal property of recipients. The company has been penalized by multiple governments for misclassifying drivers as independent contractors, and for delivering untaxed cigarettes (for which the company was prosecuted under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act). Unfortunately I will not be ordering online at Nike any longer.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Oct. 5, 2022

I've been trying to buy two Nike shoes online, but the website keeps saying "unable to process the payment," despite the fact that I've tried with multiple cards on different days. I've decided to contact Nike to find out why it's not working and keeps throwing errors. The person I'm on the phone with is extremely unprofessional. He addressed me as if I were a teenager as if I didn't know anything. His reasoning and explanation were hazy and vague.

Punctuality & SpeedOnline & App

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2022

I placed an order for sneakers that the app said was in stock, 10 days later it’s still preparing for shipping. Every time I call I’m told the order can’t be canceled but will ship the next day. I spoke to someone today that said they’ve seen this happen before and the order seems to be stuck in process. I’ll have to wait it out. I asked for a supervisor he said all they’ll do is give me a promo code. I guess I wait till he end of the month to see if the sneakers miraculously show up since they refuse to cancel the order or release the pending authorization!!!

Nike Company Information