2. Shopping
  3. Sporting Goods

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.59/5

Nike Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: May 16, 2020

I bought a customized sneakers. After using it for 2 weeks it got ripped from the bottom. After I contacted them they made me return it, and I got the full refund. The customer service people on the phone were so nice and co-operative.

Original review: May 9, 2020

Nike outlet has a good reputation for quality and reasonable prices along with a great variety of the name brand items for consumers. The only negative is that they don't provide larger sizes for men.

Original review: April 24, 2020

I ordered a couple of shoes from this company. I got charged twice two different amounts! One charge was 230 for the whole order and then I got charged another 165! Not to mention the shoes smelled like dirty feet and did not have its original packaging! I would advise everyone to stay away from this company. Their customer service is completely waste of time. They commit fraud by constantly charging your account without your knowledge and to make matters worse they don’t give you correct shipping information until you contact their customer representatives which is total garbage and waste of time. I would advise everyone to stay away from this company. Their customer service is completely waste of time. They commit fraud. Matters worse they don’t give you correct shipping information until you contact their customer representatives which is total garbage and waste of time!

Original review: April 21, 2020

I purchased a pair of Nike VaporMax running shoes. They are $200.00 for a pair. I sent them back as the material ripped on both shoes. I wore them 3 weeks for jogs. Nike said it's normal wear and tear.

Original review: April 21, 2020

If I could give them a negative 5 stars It would be justified. Virtually no customer service to escalate and resolve issue. Horrible chat reps. They are stalled and shut down by the covid 19 new operating process. So it's probably mass laid offs and warehouse is dead. Orders will probably ship months from now. No one can give an exact time frame on fulfillment. March 28 order and no replacement on April 21.

Original review: April 17, 2020

I ordered shoes that were returned to Nike.com. Due to the covid19 I had to leave New Jersey, I contacted nike about reshipping the item to my home address and they said they can't. I just feel nike does not care if the world is ending. Anyways we pay for overpriced shoes due to the great looking styles, but I will have to reconsider if I want to keep buying from nike in the future.

Original review: April 13, 2020

Order was supposed to be delivered today. Showed no updates as of Friday 4/10. Contacted UPS today and they said they never received the package and that I would have to contact Nike to file a claim. Nike keeps saying there's nothing wrong and the package will be delivered today. How can it be delivered if the carrier doesn't have it? I asked them to reach out to UPS and they refused and said even if they did and they told them they do not have the package they won't do anything for another 3 days knowing that there is a problem. They were unwilling to see if it was still in their warehouse and not even shipped as advised. I was treated very rudely, my concerns were irrelevant to them and I might as well have been speaking to an automated system, that's how helpful they were or shall I say were not.

Original review: April 1, 2020

Awful Nike customer service with inhumane policies. My Flyknit shoes started squeaking after two months of minimal wear. It makes anyone unwilling to wear noisy shoes; however, Nike elite services team “do not consider noise a hindrance of performance”(!!!) and will not accept returns outside of a 30-day window. Never again.

Original review: March 26, 2020

I have to say that I went to buy a pair of shoes. I saw a pair of Nike Flyknit shoes, priced close to $200 dollars. I buy these shoes, not caring about the price because if I want something nice I realize I will have to pay. I’ve always been told that you pay for what you get. Mind you I bought these shoes about four months ago. I take very good care of my things. I am walking at work and all of a sudden two of the bubbles on my left shoe burst. I then call the Nike corporate office and they gave me a claim number, in which we pay for shipping. I then immediately ship these shoes to them all for them to say that they will not warranty these shoes because of a “rubbing or friction” which caused the things to pop.

I am very angry about this because we as consumers buy something, we should expect it to last. Especially the cost of these shoes. I have shoes that I have had for years that still look brand new and wear them almost daily and have had no problems. Nike Flyknit shoes are a joke and so is Nike. I will never buy a pair of Nike shoes ever again. I know it will not matter because so many people across the country buy from Nike and me not buying them will just be a drop in the bucket to them. Everyone beware of these shoes as they are junk and definitely not worth the money I paid for them. I will use them as dog chew toys when I receive them back.

Very, very angry consumer,

Lynette

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

Just like others told here. I’d better stay away from these scammers... Shopped at Nike online for the first time and they just didn’t deliver my order at the end. I requested refund and then after 4 days they send me refund confirmation email. So I decided to use my gift card again and I walked to near local Nike store but they told me that my gift cards are blocked... Nike representatives are liars and scammers (I had a representative named Brett)!!! Will be filling up a police report now... That all that I can do now since at this point no shoes and no money.

Nike Company Information