2. Shopping
  3. Sporting Goods

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.38/5

Nike Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

Bought expensive pair of shoes. Received them dirty and broken. Most likely second hand shoes. Sent them back. Waited a very long time to receive answer from them. After I received answer waited long time to get back my money. Never again Nike.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

We purchased a pair of Lebron 16's about 6 months ago for our son. He used them to play volleyball for about 3 months. He was on the court 3 times a week for a couple of hours each session, so around 108 hours total use. The left heel no longer holds air so we created a warranty claim. The shoes basically look brand new, no scuffs or marks on them at all. Nike Warranty Dept. declined our claim, indicating it's not due to manufacturer defect. Here are the reasons the claims manager gave us on the phone:

1) Perhaps he was not wearing them properly. My wife asks "Are there different ways to wear Nike shoes?? If so, why didn't they come with instructions so we could have ensured he wore them in the Nike-approved manner?"
    2) Volleyball is not the correct sport to play with these shoes. I suppose if we would have lied and said he played basketball, maybe the claim would have been accepted?

3) Nike has a great selection of volleyball shoes, we can check it out online or at one of their stores. Um, no - just not going to do it.

Needless to say we are boycotting the Nike brand.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

I will suggest not to buy this shoe as after some time the layer (tube like from side view) from base will have a hole. The air from that hole starts leaking and all the comfort will go off. The shoe is very comfortable but as you are paying a heavy amount you would expect to last long.

Resolution response: July 24, 2020

Finally got shoes, we had to follow up.. Were at post office... probably wrong address again.. No sorry or compensation of any sort.. Yep.

Original review: July 23, 2020

My son ordered a pair of Nike shoes online, first time they said was delivered. We were all home, no shoes delivered to our address!! After many calls, my son was told to just order a new pair!!!! I phoned and asked, "What address do you have on your form?" They stated another suburb, after talking to us like we were in the wrong. Check address 4 times with them before they sent new shoes... for the same thing to happen!!!! NEVER AGAIN... So stressful... One star is generous, as I can't pick none.

Original review: May 29, 2020

I was excited to purchase the new Nike Zoom for high intensity classes on January 12th. My plan was to join classes after my February Vacation. So the week I was going to start in March, they cancelled classes due to the pandemic so I never got to wear them. I recently started taking fitness classes online, I figured I'd give it a try however the sneakers are not comfortable at all. I wear 8.5 and this is not the issue. It fits, but it is very heavy, bulky and it high in the back so it caused me a bad blister on both feet. I thought maybe I had to get used to them, I put bandages on the area and continued my weekly classes but nothing helps.

I finally got Adidas and it has been great. I'm upset because I lost my $120.00. Due to Covid 19 my classes were postponed and I didn't have a chance to find out if they were good until later on. Even though Nike 's extended refund policy is for 60 days now, it doesn't matter in my case. :( I wish I could get my money back to exchange it for something that I will actually wear to fitness classes. I do not recommend these.

Original review: May 27, 2020

My son picked out a baseball glove on the Nike.com web site... He received different glove in the mail, not the one we ordered. We called and they stated that they made a mistake with the photo, and that we could return for a refund, but that they would not price match..based in their mistake. Not only are they refusing to help us but they have not corrected the mistake on their website. They allowed us to believe that we could a glove for our son and now they refuse to correct the mistake.

Original review: May 24, 2020

My boyfriend likes Nike. It's the only sneaker he likes to wear. I found the sneakers a little too pricey. One thing Nike should to do is make their sneakers waterproof. Maybe they would last longer.

Original review: May 19, 2020

Well laid out store, staff are helpful and decent prices. Store are well kept and overall kept tidy. Stock is usually decent as well. Selection for children’s shoes is good and great prices on children’s shoes.

Original review: May 17, 2020

This is a professional store, well-stocked, great customer service representatives, ready to answer your questions or help you find something, courteous and well mannered and a pleasure to be around. If the store has it in stock they will find it for you.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I bought a customized sneakers. After using it for 2 weeks it got ripped from the bottom. After I contacted them they made me return it, and I got the full refund. The customer service people on the phone were so nice and co-operative.

Nike Company Information