3.87/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Nike

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

437 Nike Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 6, 2019

Purchased Nike Run Swift Men's running shoe two weeks ago at Famous Footwear. 70 year old, light jogger while walking dog. Brilliant new shoelace with tiny little abrasive pieces woven in. Lace stays tied..but...they saw right through the tongue of the show. What a joke. I remember when Nike was the go to brand. Now they are just middle of the road junk with a life of two weeks. This was a terrible investment.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Worst customer service. They do not give a damn about the customer. They do not help you with anything. BAD BAD BAD service and the supervisor are very bad and they told me the I can go and do whatever I want and they do not want to help me.

Original review: May 21, 2019

My last pair of Nike's lasted years. No holes and just finally arch gave out. Bought this pair, was so comfy. Left shoe developed hole on top right. Then brushed against something and right ripped. Called. They would give me 15% off of Nike.com. I can buy Nike at DSW or Nordstroms Rack for less. They didn't care. I will post pics on my Facebook. Really that big of company. The material they used on these they must have had problems. Should be Lemon law for them too.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I purchased some Nike Tennis Shoes for my daughter and within two months, they had developed a hole in the toe area. This was from normal use while playing tennis. Obviously, any quality shoe should not develop a hole in them after only two months of normal use, so we filed a warranty claim with Nike. We had to spend $16 dollars shipping from the Bay Area in Northern California to the warranty address at Nike, which was the cheapest cost available (and unreasonably high). I received a quick rejection to my claim, stating this was normal wear and tear. They left no way for me to respond to them. I faxed two letters successfully to their Corporate Office and didn't receive the courtesy of a reply. We are now all done with Nike in this family, since they do not stand by the quality of their product.

Original review: May 20, 2019

About 2 weeks ago was placing an order on the Nike site and they ran my card 6 times and only 5 of them fell off, the other one posted. Called Nike and they said will fall off in 7 days and it's been 2 weeks, still no resolution, very upset with their customer service and lack of help when calling or chatting with an team member.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: May 1, 2019

I purchased a pair of Nike volleyball shoes, size 13 for my 6'2" 15 year old daughter. She wore them for a couple of months and said that her toes on her right foot were hurting her. I took out the insoles from both shoes and compared them. The one in the right shoe was noticeably smaller. I submitted a claim to Nike to get a new set of insoles, which they said they don't provide and that I'd have to send the shoes in for a full warranty review (claim **). After a few days, I received a denial notice that there was no manufacturing defect, it was normal wear & tear.

I called back and spoke to a representative and asked for a re-evaluation on the shoes, particularly the insoles as it was an obvious flaw. Two days later, another email denying the claim again as normal wear & tear. Come on now Nike... Please explain how having two different sized insoles is in any way normal? This could have been an easy, low cost fix. Instead, you have an upset mom & customer who tried to do the right thing, the right way. Thank you for returning the shoes. They will now be thrown in the garbage as unusable. We'll be looking at Adidas and Mizuno for volleyball shoes going forward as Nike doesn't seem to want to back their product as they claim to for issues that are clearly a Nike flaw.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I purchased a pair of Nike Legend Reacts, and run in them twice-weekly, which is the only time they see any use (always on an indoor track), and yet after 2 months, there are holes all over the netting of the shoe, with a large rip by the laces of one where the shoe is actually coming apart. The blue color is also turning strangely yellow in areas, even though they aren't worn outside. Least durable pair of shoes I've ever owned, with no real additional performance or comfort.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I have run with Nike shoes for decades. I wear them socially as well. Over the past few years, I have become hooked on Nike custom designs. Unfortunately, things have changed. Nike custom-designs no longer support a wide shoe. I wear a 9 wide. For the second time, I ordered a 10 medium because custom shoes are no longer available in wide. They don't fit. Furthermore, almost all of the noncustom shoes have a white sole. White soles were stylish about ten years ago--I had many pairs with white soles. Nike is known for being more fashion conscious than fit conscience (of course, performance depends on fit, unless one advertises differently), but it is time to go beyond white-only soles. I guess I will have to learn loyalty to a new company.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I have been a long-time Nike consumer, and have always worn one brand of shoe, the Air Max. For the very first time in over 20 years of wearing the same brand, the current pair that I have had a rip open up all along the front of it in less than 6 months of light wear. I only wear it once a week for light walking. Less than six months!!! The other times I have worn this brand, it took years and years before they were worn down enough for me to change them! I returned it to Nike, they just got back to me saying that it was due to "normal wear and tear" and not taking any responsibility of it being a defective product. I haven't changed my lifestyle at all, but I'm being blamed? Why should I stay loyal to a company that doesn't stand by their product?

Original review: April 8, 2019

Bought many shirts at a Nike store that is well over 100 KMs from my house - when I got home, I realized that one of the shirts still have their theft prevention tag attached. I called store, their solution is for me to drive the 200+ KMs roundtrip so that they can fix their mistake - not an option in my eyes. Did an online chat on nike.com - they can't help, tell me to talk to the store. Tried Twitter and Facebook - again, both are telling me to go to the store. The value of the shirt is $50. 2+ hours of driving, gas, wear and tear they are asking me to do so they can fix their mistake is a non-starter. Thank you Nike for letting me waste $50 on a shirt I cannot wear!

Nike Company Information