3.9/5 (545 ratings)

About Nike

Nike Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: July 19, 2022

I was shopping in the store on July 3, 2022. I was attempting to purchase a small basketball for my Toddler grandson. When I reached in to grab the basketball I got stabbed in my thumb by a piece of glass. There were employees nearby but none of them try to help me as I stood there in pain with this glass in my thumb. The manager of the store was called out to the floor from the back office and she did assist me and getting the glass out of my thumb with a pair of tweezers. After the glass was removed my thumb started bleeding. I applied a Band-Aid to it to stop the bleeding. My thumb hurt for about a week and a half afterwards.

Original review: June 5, 2022

So far I've had nothing but positives experiences with Nike and their sneakers, they're always well built and last me quite a few years. The only downside is they tend to be a bit pricey. But as I'm a really big fan of the brand and everything they stand for I'll continue to support them with my purchase decisions.

Original review: May 11, 2022

My shoes is damaged and it is warranty period then also Nike team has no response. Don’t buy Nike product. Nike has no service properly. I can’t suggest anyone to buy Nike products. Plss don’t buy Nike products

Original review: May 4, 2022

My daughter purchased a pair of sneakers for me. Unfortunately they’re very uncomfortable and they were meant to be used for work. I can’t locate the receipt nor the box. Nike was not willing to do a one time exception. They said there was nothing they could do for me

Original review: April 27, 2022

New Air Force white shoes I bought for my son unraveled after about 2 months. Very bad shoes. I went to Nike store and wrote them a letter with receipt and pics and the customer sevice does not agree to replace them with a new identical shoe. Shame that a company like Nike does not accepting responsibility for a the shoe damage.

Original review: March 24, 2022

No one could help access my account to get the promotion. And nike.com wouldn't honor considering it was a site issue and difficult to access their site on the day of sale. Nike is only name no quality, and has no regards for customers any longer. Once we continue to support their products, they continue disregard quality service.

Original review: March 16, 2022

These shoes lasted me like two or three years. I bought them for about seventy-five dollars at Kohl's. I ran with them, walked with them, got them wet and dirty and they still lasted me for forever. I walk a lot too. Even the laces stayed in good shape.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

I purchased $35 Nike Pro 3/4 leggings for my son - worn 1 time and split at the knee. Called the retailer who said all they could offer me was direction in how to purchase another pair. Called Nike, they informed me that I could pay to ship them to be inspected to determine if they would replace them...first time worn! Blown away by the terrible service and even more by the subpar products that they are selling - how can you advertise your apparel as athletic wear when it doesn't even withstand one game. Pathetic! The customer service rep even admitted on the phone that complaints about their products not meeting customer expectations has been increasing...time to figure out the problem Nike.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

Very dissatisfied with Nike Corporate (Canada). After spending $160.00 on back to school Jordan’s for my 11 year old we noticed within two months the sole started separating from one of the shoes. I thought ‘no problem, I will call and get it fixed or replaced.' At which time I began the arduous process (starting with the retailer) to return the shoe to Nike Claims Canada. After six weeks I received the verdict - not covered, it was determined the issue was due to excessive heat or water damage so no fault of the manufacturer. Final decision. How did they decide this damage happened? Certainly not via communication with me, the consumer. There is no option to contact the department, only to reach a CSR who verified the decision but could offer no other recourse. Apparently the decision makers are off limits.

In addition, the contact number provided via my email verdict was for Nike USA, I dealt with an pre-recorded help centre (beyond frustrating to repeat things over and over to a robot voice), then I was cut off, and then given three additional numbers before reaching the right department in Canada. I would not suggest to spend your money for Nike products. They have lost sight of who it is buying their products, and I for one will not rush out to spend any more money.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

Nike sells poor quality products which will not last even for good year. I Bought pair of shoes which got spoiled in less then years time. They sell cheap and poor product under big brand name. Very very disappointed. Will not buy nike again!!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

I bought a Nike tech sweater for 160 and washed it with to manufacture specs and the sweater shrunk big time. Nike sells you expensive items that are low quality and does not stand behind them. I sent them item and Nike sent it back without replacement. Do better Nike.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

Ordered shoes for my wife, size was too small so had to return them. 11 days after the return was received by Nike and still no completed return, no credit to my credit card. Chatted with a Nike rep, told me nothing I did not already know, they appear to just copy and paste their answers without reading the info I have already provided. Like the shoes, online orders are terrible. Will not do this again, only in store purchase with Nike or you will be in for some grief. I will be contacting Nike through chat each day until the return is complete. I don't care if this bogs down their support, I just want them to complete the return in a timely way as promised!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2022

Updated on 01/21/2022: Today is January 21, 2022. I again checked their site and it still says the items are still awaiting pickup from their carrier. Still no refund, no items and absolutely no assistance from them.

Original Review: I ordered two apparel items back in February. I was patient as they had the disclaimer saying orders may be delayed due to "Covid" issues. I would check their website for status updates every 60 days and it would state "still awaiting a pickup by their shipping company". In December. Their website still says it hasn't been picked up by their shipper. I called to inquire and first they said the order was delivered and maybe stolen. I told them their own website says it hasn't even been shipped. I was then told, "Too bad, there's nothing else we can do" and they will not respond to my requests any further because it's been too long. I checked their website one last time today and it still says the order has not been picked up by their shipper. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Horrible. $131.00 wasted.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

I like Nike shoes for style and comfort, however in Hawaii where it's humid, the glue on the soles doesn't hold, the soles fall off and the soft spikes on golf shoes fall off. I have Asic and Reebok running shoes, and Footjoy golf shoes, and none of these other brands have this problem. Nike needs to change the glue they are using so their shoes hold up in humid conditions.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

Waiting for 3 months for my shoes to be delivered. Getting constant customer service excuses about waiting for the "results of an investigation" regarding where the item has been lost. But no updates and do not offer a refund. Strongly recommend you to think twice before purchasing any item online, plus will ruin your Christmas spirit.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

Ordered two pair of shoes on 11/19/21. The delivery service that use has either has lost or stolen my shoes and now Nike doesn't be held accountable for this situation. I've talked to several reps and a Supervisor and they were not helpful.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

Purchased cleats for daughter attending college. Less than 2 months the cleat is separated from seam. Warranty process unacceptable, have to wait for daughter to get them to me to return to Nike at our own expense and await processing all in about 3 weeks to 4 weeks and have to purchase another pair in the interim to send her. If they approved you get a voucher not credit. Personally the quality of Nike has gone downhill or they are being made cheaply at yet the high price. Would Nike go 3 to 4 weeks without a phone? Worst warranty ever experienced.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

Customer service was terribly rude, talked over me, and overall no help at all. I get a notification, not even an email, at 11pm that my order is cancelled, the night before it was suppose to arrive for no reason, the customer support couldn't find a valid reason. They said they can offer 15% and to just reorder. A company as large and well known as Nike, that is embarrassing and just horrible. As a life long customer this is the most disappointing and disgusting situation. I have never experienced such horrible care and problem solving.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

I bought 3 pairs of Nike sneakers. They are less than 3 years old. They do not use a good bond glue! I put the cement and silicone all of them. All of them peel off 3 different layers. I called Nike and they said do I have receipts within 3 years. I do not keep receipts since. I attached pictures. You can see I put the cement and glue but fall off different layers.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

I ordered some shoes on August 26, half a size smaller than I sometimes would because they were not available in my size. Right, they process my order and the next they my size comes up available on the website. The shoes haven't shipped yet so I contact customer service to see if they can send me the right size. Big no because apparently they don't do that after 24 hours have passed, they can't even cancel the order. So, I need to wait for the shoes to arrive, check if they fit, and if they don't then return them and order them again in the right size. Ok.

The shoes get freaking lost in mail and I don't get to know it until September 12, and only because I contact customer service again. They give me a refund and I'm lucky the shoes are still on sale. But wait... my size is gone now, and they can't check if they have some in stock (remember last time were available the very next day?) because the website is always right. I'm pissed.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I called to complain about a pair of Shoes that have 0 traction when there's any kind of moisture on the ground. The person I spoke with was horribly rude, and extremely unprofessional. He mocked me when I told him that I slipped and almost fell because there is no traction. I had surgery on shoulder recently and bought these shoes because they have a zipper and I can get them on with one hand. I slipped and almost fell while having one arm in a sling, and the manager mocked me. I will no longer support Nike. Horrible service, poor quality products.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

3 weeks into the football season and these $120 cleats start to fall apart. His last pair was amazing and he loved them. He really wanted to order custom cleats for his birthday and we were going to pay for half, but they were all sold out. He was so disappointed. But he needed new cleats so he order the Nike Vapor Edge in colors that matched his uniform, and was appeased.

Then the top material of the shoe started to separate from the side material of the shoe. He can wear them for this night's game because he has to, but needs new cleats on Monday. He called customer service and was told that he would have to send them back so they could evaluate their defective cleat before they would send him new ones (not that they have any to send back anyway, because they're all sold out). They wouldn't accept a picture, and staunchly stood by the extremely messed up policy. The right thing to do in that situation is to overnight a new cleat to the customer, because you want to keep the customer and make the situation right.

Apparently Nike doesn't care about taking care of their customers. Now my son has to go look for a new cleat locally, and it probably won't even be a cleat he likes, but he just needs a pair of cleats that aren't falling apart. POOR FORM, NIKE! I can't believe I just spent over the past few weeks hundred of dollars with NIKE. Had this happened first, I would have shopped with another brand instead. Now I am concerned that my youngest son's exact same cleats are going to hold up for the season.

Original review: June 14, 2021

My son couldn't find any shoes in-store so we ordered the ones he liked online. He had them delivered to his door 1½ days later! Fast service and one happy kid! I would definitely order them like this again since the service is extremely fast.

Original review: May 7, 2021

The Nike Air VaporMax Triple Black is a shoe you would wanna wear all the time, not only is it super comfortable with a bit of “air” beneath your feet, it’s also literally beautiful to look at, compliment anything kind of outfit you have on with super strong and sturdy laces that don’t loosen for any reason. Recommended for anyone who likes Nike shoes to begin with.???

Original review: May 6, 2021

I've been a Nike member for sometime now. Never won any drawings. 49 drawings entered. Never got exclusive access until today. I receive a email stating I have exclusive access 5/6 12:00pm. I called nike at 11:57 am. Ask them what to do. I was told not to worry. Just be on app at 12 pm. They had a pair reserved for member only exclusive access. I enter all my information before 12:01 then it says my name is put into drawing. I contacted nike customer service. Spoken with 9 different people. No one help me. They did me very shady on this release. Stay away people. They are all for resellers and bots.

Original review: April 26, 2021

I really enjoyed the services they are providing. I am the regular customer and I have never encounter any inconvenience regarding the product. Keeping an eye on the necessities of consumers significantly helps them to improve their services. Really appreciable.

Original review: April 24, 2021

Never buy any Nike product online... They will not deliver it and will not inform you, even after almost 2 months of waiting for the order. They only told me that the product that I bought was not available because I asked what happened with the delivery. Totally disappointed!!! Sorry, Nike... Never again!!

Original review: March 30, 2021

I purchased 2 pairs of same Nike sneakers, lightweight, felt comfortable, etc. They are Nike WOMEN'S Air Miler Walk+. Wore each pair less than a month, soles came off. Thought maybe just a fluke, so took to local shoe repair to seek remedy. Cobbler informed me this was COMMON with Nike footwear, and that they could not repair them as requires special machine to re-glue soles back on, thus the reason Nike makes them that way. Have contacted the company, they offer no recourse on this product. No phone # to call, had to use chat feature on their website, representative said couldn't resolve, advised me to return to retailer, of which I had told her, it had been a while since they were purchased, and I could not recall where purchased. I had put them in closet in the box they came in, then moved to new location. When needed them, opened box of first pair, wore few weeks, soles came off, so then opened second box, same issue.

Representative then advised to 'file a claim', which requires the product be returned, at my expense. See no reason to throw good money after bad. Told them I have photos of the items and the box they were in, but not interested in them. I have no other conclusion to draw here other than they were defective from the factory. BEWARE of Nike products...you guessed it, they are products of CHINA!!!! And there is no customer service for them that will make it right!!! Only gave 1 star as must choose something to leave review.

Original review: March 27, 2021

Finally hit a Jordan 3 release on the SNKRS app and was charged and provided a tracking number. A few days later I called UPS for a shipment update and they tell me the package was never received. I call Nike customer service and they guarantee me the tracking will update later in the week. So a week goes by and I contact Nike again and their answer is, "The package is lost. We can refund your money." Mistakes like this should not happen especially with the many failed attempts at getting a sneaker and when you finally "get one" they lose your package. Wasted my time in the snkrs app, but now I am done with Nike for good.

Original review: March 13, 2021

On February 12th my wife was scammed into buying Nike gift cards. I immediately contacted Nike and they stopped the transaction. They sent me an email saying the funds have been secured and are being held by Blackhawk, the company that administers their gift cards. The email also stated that the store where the cards were purchased should contact Blackhawk and the funds would be transferred to the store. Then the store would reimburse me. So Dave the manager of Food Lion contacted Blackhawk and for 45 minutes was stonewalled by them. They refused to send the funds to Food Lion. I exchanged several emails with Nike trying to resolve this but they say there is nothing they can do and would not reply to any further emails. I am a senior over 75 years old so from my perspective Nike is not only taking advantage of seniors but is scamming someone who has been scammed.

Nike Company Information