3.6/5 (208 ratings)

About Nike

Nike Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

Ordered shoes for my wife, size was too small so had to return them. 11 days after the return was received by Nike and still no completed return, no credit to my credit card. Chatted with a Nike rep, told me nothing I did not already know, they appear to just copy and paste their answers without reading the info I have already provided. Like the shoes, online orders are terrible. Will not do this again, only in store purchase with Nike or you will be in for some grief. I will be contacting Nike through chat each day until the return is complete. I don't care if this bogs down their support, I just want them to complete the return in a timely way as promised!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2022

Updated on 01/21/2022: Today is January 21, 2022. I again checked their site and it still says the items are still awaiting pickup from their carrier. Still no refund, no items and absolutely no assistance from them.

Original Review: I ordered two apparel items back in February. I was patient as they had the disclaimer saying orders may be delayed due to "Covid" issues. I would check their website for status updates every 60 days and it would state "still awaiting a pickup by their shipping company". In December. Their website still says it hasn't been picked up by their shipper. I called to inquire and first they said the order was delivered and maybe stolen. I told them their own website says it hasn't even been shipped. I was then told, "Too bad, there's nothing else we can do" and they will not respond to my requests any further because it's been too long. I checked their website one last time today and it still says the order has not been picked up by their shipper. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Horrible. $131.00 wasted.

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

I like Nike shoes for style and comfort, however in Hawaii where it's humid, the glue on the soles doesn't hold, the soles fall off and the soft spikes on golf shoes fall off. I have Asic and Reebok running shoes, and Footjoy golf shoes, and none of these other brands have this problem. Nike needs to change the glue they are using so their shoes hold up in humid conditions.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

Waiting for 3 months for my shoes to be delivered. Getting constant customer service excuses about waiting for the "results of an investigation" regarding where the item has been lost. But no updates and do not offer a refund. Strongly recommend you to think twice before purchasing any item online, plus will ruin your Christmas spirit.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

Ordered two pair of shoes on 11/19/21. The delivery service that use has either has lost or stolen my shoes and now Nike doesn't be held accountable for this situation. I've talked to several reps and a Supervisor and they were not helpful.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

Purchased cleats for daughter attending college. Less than 2 months the cleat is separated from seam. Warranty process unacceptable, have to wait for daughter to get them to me to return to Nike at our own expense and await processing all in about 3 weeks to 4 weeks and have to purchase another pair in the interim to send her. If they approved you get a voucher not credit. Personally the quality of Nike has gone downhill or they are being made cheaply at yet the high price. Would Nike go 3 to 4 weeks without a phone? Worst warranty ever experienced.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

Customer service was terribly rude, talked over me, and overall no help at all. I get a notification, not even an email, at 11pm that my order is cancelled, the night before it was suppose to arrive for no reason, the customer support couldn't find a valid reason. They said they can offer 15% and to just reorder. A company as large and well known as Nike, that is embarrassing and just horrible. As a life long customer this is the most disappointing and disgusting situation. I have never experienced such horrible care and problem solving.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

I bought 3 pairs of Nike sneakers. They are less than 3 years old. They do not use a good bond glue! I put the cement and silicone all of them. All of them peel off 3 different layers. I called Nike and they said do I have receipts within 3 years. I do not keep receipts since. I attached pictures. You can see I put the cement and glue but fall off different layers.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

I ordered some shoes on August 26, half a size smaller than I sometimes would because they were not available in my size. Right, they process my order and the next they my size comes up available on the website. The shoes haven't shipped yet so I contact customer service to see if they can send me the right size. Big no because apparently they don't do that after 24 hours have passed, they can't even cancel the order. So, I need to wait for the shoes to arrive, check if they fit, and if they don't then return them and order them again in the right size. Ok.

The shoes get freaking lost in mail and I don't get to know it until September 12, and only because I contact customer service again. They give me a refund and I'm lucky the shoes are still on sale. But wait... my size is gone now, and they can't check if they have some in stock (remember last time were available the very next day?) because the website is always right. I'm pissed.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I called to complain about a pair of Shoes that have 0 traction when there's any kind of moisture on the ground. The person I spoke with was horribly rude, and extremely unprofessional. He mocked me when I told him that I slipped and almost fell because there is no traction. I had surgery on shoulder recently and bought these shoes because they have a zipper and I can get them on with one hand. I slipped and almost fell while having one arm in a sling, and the manager mocked me. I will no longer support Nike. Horrible service, poor quality products.

Nike Company Information