2. Shopping
  3. Sporting Goods

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.83/5

Nike Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

After using the Dancing Numbers I would like to thanks the team. They made software which not only saves them time but also migrates the data in a quick and easy way. Its user interface is also very easy that anyone can use it. I am using Dancing Numbers and getting it helps me to transfer the bulk data without any errors and issues.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I bought a customized sneakers. After using it for 2 weeks it got ripped from the bottom. After I contacted them they made me return it, and I got the full refund. The customer service people on the phone were so nice and co-operative.

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2020

My experience with the Nike store was good. The store has great prices on most products. The store has everything you need when it comes to sporting goods. Nike is a one stop shop. I would differently return to the Nike store. Also the Sales associate were awesome, friendly and knew their product.

Original review: May 14, 2020

The quality of the clothes is very high but the price tag for them is also really high. There are some trousers on there own which are like £75/£80 which is a bit more. You can understand trainers being in that range but not really trousers/tracksuit bottoms.

Original review: May 12, 2020

I always try to purchase Nike shoes and athletic apparel. I am impressed by their quality and the variety of what Nike offers. Also, their line of products is available in all the different sizes I have in my family. Also, their prices are reasonable, and periodically you can catch items on sale.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

I have never had a worst experience buying online in my life! I paid with Apple Pay and the website did not read my apartment number on my delivery address. They shipped the item with the wrong address and I contacted them every day since UPS says only the sender can update the address. They told me several times that the issue would be fixed and escalated to their elite team, yesterday I talked to another representative and they told me all people before him lied and nothing was escalated and no one was doing anything to fix the issue. Worst brand and customer service I've ever ever dealt with! Be aware before buying from them. They definitely do NOT care about their customers and just want your money!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

I purchased pair of Nike Air Force Ones. They showed up with dirty shoe strings. I reached out to Nike and had picture to prove this and they declined any assistance. I will not give them any more money in the future.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Terrible customer service. Surreal experience at the Nike store in NYC (Fifth Ave): (1) I returned a pair of shoes because defective (fell apart after quarantine use inside the apartment), (2) The store forced me to use the credit right away instead of giving a gift card, (3) The new shoes I ordered at the store never arrived (first blaming the delay on Covid, then saying the item is out of stock when it’s still available online), (4) Nobody at the store is able to fix the issue, it’s been 4 weeks and I’m still waiting for my money back. I would def not return. Very disappointing and frustrating experience.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Love this brand and website. You can customize your favorite cleats and other types of athletic shoes. Shipping is fast and they offer lots of sales, specials, and the chance to earn bonus dollars.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

If I could give them a negative 5 stars It would be justified. Virtually no customer service to escalate and resolve issue. Horrible chat reps!! Horrible experience with Nike in Lynnfield plaza!!! I will never shop Nike again and I will be sure to tell all my friends and family how awful Nike is.

Nike Company Information