3.9/5 (702 ratings)

About Nike

Nike Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2023

I bought my daughter a pair of Nike WinFlo9's in August of 2022. By November, they squeaked so bad when she would walk in them, the kids at school made fun of her. Because I spent $100 on them, she still has to wear them. When I called Nike to try and make it right, they said it was because they probably got wet and they didn't consider it a defect. So, the moral of the story is, don't buy Nike's if you are going to wear your shoes outside.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

I placed an order on Saturday (01/14) and paid for expedited overnight delivery. When I checked the Nike.com order status and FedEx tracking number on Tuesday (01/17) it indicated that a label has been created but that it hasn't been received by FedEx. I explained this to Karol (the Nike.com CSR) and she said that "I was checking here, and you are right. It seems the order has a label created, but it hasn't shipped yet." Karol also said that "It's scanned, and at the warehouse. I just refunded you the extra shipping. And as I mentioned, let's wait until the end of the day, if you don't get it, we can give a full refund, or we can resend the shoes".

I explained that both the Nike.com website and FedEx showed that the order had not been shipped and that they were still in Bethlehem PA. I also shared that The Nike order tracking information showed "A delivery date will be provided when we receive your package from the shipper." For 'Estimated Delivery Date'. Under 'Delivery Status' it says "Label Created".

The tracking information shows that a label was created on 01/14/2023 at 11:07am and that the estimated delivery date is 'Pending' and that even when I go to the Nike website it says under 'Estimated Delivery' that "Your Package is AWAITING CARRIER PICKUP". She refused to resend me a pair of running shoes even though their system showed that the order had not been received by FedEx for delivery and that it was still sitting in their warehouse in Bethlehem PA. I am going to have to wait until Thursday (01/19) for a pair of shoes that I ordered on Saturday (01/16) since Karol wouldn't resend the order on Tuesday (01/17) for a Wednesday delivery (01/18).

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

Two months after placing the order, when I queried about the shipment of my purchases, I have been notified, products are not available and being advised that, purchased amount will be refunded in days. If products are not available, why they made me wait two months? Not a acceptable solution.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2023

12/9/2022 order a pair of Nike cleats for my son for Christmas. Their system kept telling me that there was a delay in the order and it would be shipped soon.

A week before Christmas I chatted with someone online. They first told me that the order was shipped and it appears to be lost. After asking who they used for shipping he changed his story and told me they never shipped. That they dropped the ball and didn’t get the order out. So present won’t be here. Nice.

He reorders the cleats and verified info. Well get notice from UPS they will be delivered Dec 29th. Well now come to find out Nike didn’t have the right address on the package and now the package is lost. Call Nike back and let them know they put the wrong address on the package so now that item is no longer in stock.

Don’t order from Nike. They are not reliable and couldn’t care less about customer service. Will never buy a Nike item ever again. And will let family and friends know this as well.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2022

Last three to four (3-4) pairs of sneakers (Monarch IV) the soles and tops have separated, became unglued. What is the fix? Also, Nike seems reluctant to address the problem after 60 days from purchase or delivery to the customer. Also, their return policy requires the customer to pay postage.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2022

Do not buy online from Nike. I ordered 2 shoes... One arrived in a decent time, but the second has yet to come after over a month. They have not clue where this second pair is... FedEx says it was shipped to a US address. Most agents speak broken English and for sure do not know what is going on... I have now called about 5 times. Never again... Still do not have the shoes.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2022

Purchased a pair of Nike Air Jordans for my 14-year-old daughter and after 4 months the sneakers started to separate. The rubber part that is connected to the leather part is coming apart. Wish I could post a picture. Not what I expect from a $200 pair of sneakers. When you don't have your receipt, they will not refund nor give you another pair instead they give Nike credit voucher. Not sure about other people but after this experience I am not happy with a voucher. I won't name any other company but had an issue with work boots with a different company they asked for pictures and within 1 week I have a new pair at my front door, now that's a company that stands behind their product. So Nike you have lost me as a customer.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2022

I ordered three pairs of expensive trainers for my relatives' birthdays. After waiting almost 2 weeks for the delivery, Nike cancelled my order. I complained to customer service who apologized and offered me an extra 10% discount, however when I came to re-order they would not fulfil their promise and accused me of cancelling the original order…

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

I bought Nike Air Monarch IV men's training shoes. I did like the comfort of them, but they squeaked. Because I liked the comfort I ordered a second pair and they also squeaked. I went to the store where I got them and they told me I could not return them because it was a product defect to go to Nike. So I contacted Nike and they told me because this was not a reason in their system they could not start a claim. I asked for a supervisor and the supervisor refused the call because there was nothing they could do so I am out $175 for 2 pair of very squeaky shoes.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

I love my Vapor Air Max. It's Air Max 360 cushioning is perfect for someone who plays under the basket (like me). No knee pain for me :) and it's a bit stylish too. I just need to keep it clean since it's dominantly colored white. All good. :)

Nike Company Information