3.83/5

434 Nike Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

Air bubble popped after a few times of wearing. Went back to store to return and Nike said I must have receipt to return my like new defective shoes. Not good service. You pay top dollar for nice shoes and expect under normal wear they would last more than a few wears.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Unfortunately, I cannot talk good things about Nike. I have ordered VaporMax for my son birthday when I recognized my model was available, but they cancelled after 3 days because of website issue, they told me when I called and complain about the situation. They have no any solution or any respect for customer. Thank you Nike, you have won unsatisfied customer.

Get expert buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Bought my son a pair of Nike VaporMax, $210.00. Less than two months they had holes on the top of the shoe. Called in and they said to send them in and they would look at them and since they were defective they would issue a refund so he could get another pair of shoes. So I paid to send them in and they denied the claim because of normal wear and tear! Seriously! Two months is normal wear and tear, I don't think so! So I called in and they said they sent the claim back to somebody else to review, yeah right! It was denied again. I called back, and I ask the guy why they didn't stand behind their products and he said, "Well we think this is normal wear and tear." So basically they don't care about their customer and don't care if their shoes last two months or a year. Never again will I spend my hard earned money on anything Nike. So disappointed.

Original review: July 20, 2019

Nike Presto Fly - defective. Eyelet holding shoelace came off/apart - there is no way to lace shoes. CSR told me they were still "under warranty" and that whole process of returning/getting credit would take about 2 weeks. I paid $20 to expedite the shipping in June as I was leaving on trip and need my shoes. I was told my refund claim was approved a few days later but I still had to wait for a Manager to sign off. Well It's been over 40 days and I am still waiting. Calls are useless. My trip came and went. Now when I put my claim number in - nothing comes up. Nike now has my shoes and the $$$$ I spent on them. This is stealing. No response from customer service. Horrible treatment.

Original review: July 5, 2019

I purchased a pair of Nike shoes and less than a week later the shoes were coming apart. Assuming the company was a standup company I put in a claim. Not only did they reject my claim, saying the shoes were exposed to excessive heat or moisture. What like I left them in the rain and baked them in the oven? Seriously, I have never seen such nonsense. I obviously paid for the shoes, paid to have the shoes returned for the claim, then I was told they would recycle the shoes? What you should say, that you will not stand behind your product and would prefer to destroy the product to find your flaws and shortcomings on developing a quality product! I will never purchase Nike again! So disappointed they did not stand behind their product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: July 5, 2019

In 2018 I bought pair of Nike Running shoes from Nordstrom. I was looking for high end shoes and paid 120 dollars for Nike Air Zoom. After few months the sole starting wearing down and after 12 months the sole was completely gone from one side and torn at bottom. This has never happened with any of my shoes before. When I called Nike they said that since this was manufactured in Jan 2017 and been more than 2 years, they won’t be able to return it. I told them that I bought in Apr 2018 as a new shoes. They refused to listen. After this I have decided never to buy anything. Nike - overpriced, poor quality and bad quality.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I have been an avid customer of Nike for going on 25 years. I buy new shoes every month just about. I ordered a rare color scheme shoe for my girlfriend's special birthday from Nike that they and only Finish Line had in stock. The order said that it would get to me within 5-7 days. 6 days in and USPS notifies me that her package was there so I raced home to get it before she found yet. But... when I got home, there was no package. I called Nike immediately to have a customer service rep apologize and tell me that USPS actually lost the package aka probably stolen. He said that he would ship out the same order immediately and have it overnight shipped to make it in time for my girlfriend's birthday as she has wanted these shoes for some time.

I call back after another 5 full days of hearing and seeing nothing. A new customer service rep said that nothing in my notes says that there was another package on its way. I was extremely upset and asked for a manager. No manager was around. Shocking. And she said that she would offer me a refund. Even a refund wouldn't help with the issue Nike has now caused me but I accepted it. What do you know. Another 4 days go by and no refund. I call back today for the 2nd full hour I've been on the phone with them (should send them an invoice for my time) and she said she finally issued a refund. No offer of a discount, no sending the shoes on top of this massive ** up.

With how big Nike is and the experience they just gave to me they should be offering a refund and shipping the shoes out since their systems and processes are obviously broken and the customer shouldn't be the one paying the price. I will never be shopping at Nike again for how they handled this issue. Should always make your customers happy as you never really know how much reach the customer on the phone has with social media in 2019.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Purchased Nike Run Swift Men's running shoe two weeks ago at Famous Footwear. 70 year old, light jogger while walking dog. Brilliant new shoelace with tiny little abrasive pieces woven in. Lace stays tied..but...they saw right through the tongue of the show. What a joke. I remember when Nike was the go to brand. Now they are just middle of the road junk with a life of two weeks. This was a terrible investment.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Worst customer service. They do not give a damn about the customer. They do not help you with anything. BAD BAD BAD service and the supervisor are very bad and they told me the I can go and do whatever I want and they do not want to help me.

Original review: May 21, 2019

My last pair of Nike's lasted years. No holes and just finally arch gave out. Bought this pair, was so comfy. Left shoe developed hole on top right. Then brushed against something and right ripped. Called. They would give me 15% off of Nike.com. I can buy Nike at DSW or Nordstroms Rack for less. They didn't care. I will post pics on my Facebook. Really that big of company. The material they used on these they must have had problems. Should be Lemon law for them too.

Nike Company Information