3.9/5 (335 ratings)

About Nike

Nike Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

I placed an order for sneakers that the app said was in stock, 10 days later it’s still preparing for shipping. Every time I call I’m told the order can’t be canceled but will ship the next day. I spoke to someone today that said they’ve seen this happen before and the order seems to be stuck in process. I’ll have to wait it out. I asked for a supervisor he said all they’ll do is give me a promo code. I guess I wait till he end of the month to see if the sneakers miraculously show up since they refuse to cancel the order or release the pending authorization!!!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

The Jordan that I had previously ordered arrived without a hitch. I bought three more because they fit nicely and were quite comfy to add to my wardrobe. Amazing selection, simple ordering, and straightforward payment. I've long been a firm supporter for their goods. I was unable to purchase it since it was too pricey and somewhat outside of my price range, but fortunately I had this coupon from dig my cart to join the crowd. Quality 11/10

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2022

I placed an order for my daughter a pair of shoes for school. Got them and no charms were with them. Call to ask them to send the 6 charms that came with our order and they said they could not. I had two options....one to send back and get refund or they would wave shipping, buy another pair and then return others then would get refund. Now it became my problem I did not get what I ordered. No budding at all. So in the end they had my money and I really had no choice. The reason we bought the shoes in the first place was because she is 10 and wanted the charms. I will never order from Nike website again. Horrible customer relations. Oh and spent over 45 minutes on the phone with the. Way to go Nike!!!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2022

Nike slides suck. Need to have better grip. I feel like it will hurt others. Can't even go down my driveway without falling and rolling down it.. I feel like it's ridiculous 'cause what if someone really got hurt.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

Since FL is in the tax-free week, went shopping at Nike yesterday and got two shoes, the associates stated if you are a Nike member you get an additional 20% discount, got home, looked at the receipt. Didn't get the discount, and got charged tax on the items, some of the workers that Nike just doesn't pay attention to details, just horrible!!

Original review: July 19, 2022

I was shopping in the store on July 3, 2022. I was attempting to purchase a small basketball for my Toddler grandson. When I reached in to grab the basketball I got stabbed in my thumb by a piece of glass. There were employees nearby but none of them try to help me as I stood there in pain with this glass in my thumb. The manager of the store was called out to the floor from the back office and she did assist me and getting the glass out of my thumb with a pair of tweezers. After the glass was removed my thumb started bleeding. I applied a Band-Aid to it to stop the bleeding. My thumb hurt for about a week and a half afterwards.

Original review: June 5, 2022

So far I've had nothing but positives experiences with Nike and their sneakers, they're always well built and last me quite a few years. The only downside is they tend to be a bit pricey. But as I'm a really big fan of the brand and everything they stand for I'll continue to support them with my purchase decisions.

Original review: May 11, 2022

My shoes is damaged and it is warranty period then also Nike team has no response. Don’t buy Nike product. Nike has no service properly. I can’t suggest anyone to buy Nike products. Plss don’t buy Nike products

Original review: May 4, 2022

My daughter purchased a pair of sneakers for me. Unfortunately they’re very uncomfortable and they were meant to be used for work. I can’t locate the receipt nor the box. Nike was not willing to do a one time exception. They said there was nothing they could do for me

Original review: April 27, 2022

New Air Force white shoes I bought for my son unraveled after about 2 months. Very bad shoes. I went to Nike store and wrote them a letter with receipt and pics and the customer sevice does not agree to replace them with a new identical shoe. Shame that a company like Nike does not accepting responsibility for a the shoe damage.

Nike Company Information