2. Shopping
  3. Sporting Goods

3.9/5 (495 ratings)

About Nike

Nike Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: June 14, 2021

My son couldn't find any shoes in-store so we ordered the ones he liked online. He had them delivered to his door 1½ days later! Fast service and one happy kid! I would definitely order them like this again since the service is extremely fast.

Original review: May 7, 2021

The Nike Air VaporMax Triple Black is a shoe you would wanna wear all the time, not only is it super comfortable with a bit of “air” beneath your feet, it’s also literally beautiful to look at, compliment anything kind of outfit you have on with super strong and sturdy laces that don’t loosen for any reason. Recommended for anyone who likes Nike shoes to begin with.???

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 26, 2021

I really enjoyed the services they are providing. I am the regular customer and I have never encounter any inconvenience regarding the product. Keeping an eye on the necessities of consumers significantly helps them to improve their services. Really appreciable.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

After using the Dancing Numbers I would like to thanks the team. They made software which not only saves them time but also migrates the data in a quick and easy way. Its user interface is also very easy that anyone can use it. I am using Dancing Numbers and getting it helps me to transfer the bulk data without any errors and issues.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Love this brand and website. You can customize your favorite cleats and other types of athletic shoes. Shipping is fast and they offer lots of sales, specials, and the chance to earn bonus dollars.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

Customer service was terribly rude, talked over me, and overall no help at all. I get a notification, not even an email, at 11pm that my order is cancelled, the night before it was suppose to arrive for no reason, the customer support couldn't find a valid reason. They said they can offer 15% and to just reorder. A company as large and well known as Nike, that is embarrassing and just horrible. As a life long customer this is the most disappointing and disgusting situation. I have never experienced such horrible care and problem solving.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

I bought 3 pairs of Nike sneakers. They are less than 3 years old. They do not use a good bond glue! I put the cement and silicone all of them. All of them peel off 3 different layers. I called Nike and they said do I have receipts within 3 years. I do not keep receipts since. I attached pictures. You can see I put the cement and glue but fall off different layers.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

I ordered some shoes on August 26, half a size smaller than I sometimes would because they were not available in my size. Right, they process my order and the next they my size comes up available on the website. The shoes haven't shipped yet so I contact customer service to see if they can send me the right size. Big no because apparently they don't do that after 24 hours have passed, they can't even cancel the order. So, I need to wait for the shoes to arrive, check if they fit, and if they don't then return them and order them again in the right size. Ok.

The shoes get freaking lost in mail and I don't get to know it until September 12, and only because I contact customer service again. They give me a refund and I'm lucky the shoes are still on sale. But wait... my size is gone now, and they can't check if they have some in stock (remember last time were available the very next day?) because the website is always right. I'm pissed.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I called to complain about a pair of Shoes that have 0 traction when there's any kind of moisture on the ground. The person I spoke with was horribly rude, and extremely unprofessional. He mocked me when I told him that I slipped and almost fell because there is no traction. I had surgery on shoulder recently and bought these shoes because they have a zipper and I can get them on with one hand. I slipped and almost fell while having one arm in a sling, and the manager mocked me. I will no longer support Nike. Horrible service, poor quality products.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

3 weeks into the football season and these $120 cleats start to fall apart. His last pair was amazing and he loved them. He really wanted to order custom cleats for his birthday and we were going to pay for half, but they were all sold out. He was so disappointed. But he needed new cleats so he order the Nike Vapor Edge in colors that matched his uniform, and was appeased.

Then the top material of the shoe started to separate from the side material of the shoe. He can wear them for this night's game because he has to, but needs new cleats on Monday. He called customer service and was told that he would have to send them back so they could evaluate their defective cleat before they would send him new ones (not that they have any to send back anyway, because they're all sold out). They wouldn't accept a picture, and staunchly stood by the extremely messed up policy. The right thing to do in that situation is to overnight a new cleat to the customer, because you want to keep the customer and make the situation right.

Apparently Nike doesn't care about taking care of their customers. Now my son has to go look for a new cleat locally, and it probably won't even be a cleat he likes, but he just needs a pair of cleats that aren't falling apart. POOR FORM, NIKE! I can't believe I just spent over the past few weeks hundred of dollars with NIKE. Had this happened first, I would have shopped with another brand instead. Now I am concerned that my youngest son's exact same cleats are going to hold up for the season.

Nike Company Information