2. Shopping
  3. Sporting Goods

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.41/5

Nike Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: May 15, 2020

My experience with the Nike store was good. The store has great prices on most products. The store has everything you need when it comes to sporting goods. Nike is a one stop shop. I would differently return to the Nike store. Also the Sales associate were awesome, friendly and knew their product.

Original review: May 14, 2020

The quality of the clothes is very high but the price tag for them is also really high. There are some trousers on there own which are like £75/£80 which is a bit more. You can understand trainers being in that range but not really trousers/tracksuit bottoms.

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 12, 2020

I always try to purchase Nike shoes and athletic apparel. I am impressed by their quality and the variety of what Nike offers. Also, their line of products is available in all the different sizes I have in my family. Also, their prices are reasonable, and periodically you can catch items on sale.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Nike DRI-FIT workout clothing is so comfortable. The tees are soft and silky, and flow against your skin. They are perfect for workouts, don't cling and wash up beautifully. They've been washed repeatedly for several years, don't fade and are wrinkle-free. I just purchased 2 more in a v-neck tee but my favorite is the scoop neck tee. I have almost every color in short sleeve and wear them 2-3 times a week.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

I love the Nike brand but I have to say they scored a huge deal by signing Michael Jordan to the Nike Brand. That is the most wonderful thing that ever happened in sports! I am showing my Nike branded DNA sign Michael Jordan shoe. Check them out. You can find them on eBay.com. I hope you like them because I like them also! God bless you. All blessings. Happy holidays! From Amancio **!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Terrible customer service. Surreal experience at the Nike store in NYC (Fifth Ave): (1) I returned a pair of shoes because defective (fell apart after quarantine use inside the apartment), (2) The store forced me to use the credit right away instead of giving a gift card, (3) The new shoes I ordered at the store never arrived (first blaming the delay on Covid, then saying the item is out of stock when it’s still available online), (4) Nobody at the store is able to fix the issue, it’s been 4 weeks and I’m still waiting for my money back. I would def not return. Very disappointing and frustrating experience.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Love this brand and website. You can customize your favorite cleats and other types of athletic shoes. Shipping is fast and they offer lots of sales, specials, and the chance to earn bonus dollars.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

If I could give them a negative 5 stars It would be justified. Virtually no customer service to escalate and resolve issue. Horrible chat reps!! Horrible experience with Nike in Lynnfield plaza!!! I will never shop Nike again and I will be sure to tell all my friends and family how awful Nike is.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

Great mobile application to research and get info of each shoe plus lots of contest for low fixed prices of Nike basketball shoes.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Nike carries extra wide sneakers in sizes 14+. They are comfortable sneakers, and walking shoes that hold up and last longer for me. They also have great styles to choose from.

Nike Company Information