2. Shopping
  3. Sporting Goods

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5

Nike Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

After using the Dancing Numbers I would like to thanks the team. They made software which not only saves them time but also migrates the data in a quick and easy way. Its user interface is also very easy that anyone can use it. I am using Dancing Numbers and getting it helps me to transfer the bulk data without any errors and issues.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I bought a customized sneakers. After using it for 2 weeks it got ripped from the bottom. After I contacted them they made me return it, and I got the full refund. The customer service people on the phone were so nice and co-operative.

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2020

My experience with the Nike store was good. The store has great prices on most products. The store has everything you need when it comes to sporting goods. Nike is a one stop shop. I would differently return to the Nike store. Also the Sales associate were awesome, friendly and knew their product.

Original review: May 14, 2020

The quality of the clothes is very high but the price tag for them is also really high. There are some trousers on there own which are like £75/£80 which is a bit more. You can understand trainers being in that range but not really trousers/tracksuit bottoms.

Original review: May 12, 2020

I always try to purchase Nike shoes and athletic apparel. I am impressed by their quality and the variety of what Nike offers. Also, their line of products is available in all the different sizes I have in my family. Also, their prices are reasonable, and periodically you can catch items on sale.

Original review: March 30, 2021

I purchased 2 pairs of same Nike sneakers, lightweight, felt comfortable, etc. They are Nike WOMEN'S Air Miler Walk+. Wore each pair less than a month, soles came off. Thought maybe just a fluke, so took to local shoe repair to seek remedy. Cobbler informed me this was COMMON with Nike footwear, and that they could not repair them as requires special machine to re-glue soles back on, thus the reason Nike makes them that way. Have contacted the company, they offer no recourse on this product. No phone # to call, had to use chat feature on their website, representative said couldn't resolve, advised me to return to retailer, of which I had told her, it had been a while since they were purchased, and I could not recall where purchased. I had put them in closet in the box they came in, then moved to new location. When needed them, opened box of first pair, wore few weeks, soles came off, so then opened second box, same issue.

Representative then advised to 'file a claim', which requires the product be returned, at my expense. See no reason to throw good money after bad. Told them I have photos of the items and the box they were in, but not interested in them. I have no other conclusion to draw here other than they were defective from the factory. BEWARE of Nike products...you guessed it, they are products of CHINA!!!! And there is no customer service for them that will make it right!!! Only gave 1 star as must choose something to leave review.

Original review: March 27, 2021

Finally hit a Jordan 3 release on the SNKRS app and was charged and provided a tracking number. A few days later I called UPS for a shipment update and they tell me the package was never received. I call Nike customer service and they guarantee me the tracking will update later in the week. So a week goes by and I contact Nike again and their answer is, "The package is lost. We can refund your money." Mistakes like this should not happen especially with the many failed attempts at getting a sneaker and when you finally "get one" they lose your package. Wasted my time in the snkrs app, but now I am done with Nike for good.

Original review: March 13, 2021

On February 12th my wife was scammed into buying Nike gift cards. I immediately contacted Nike and they stopped the transaction. They sent me an email saying the funds have been secured and are being held by Blackhawk, the company that administers their gift cards. The email also stated that the store where the cards were purchased should contact Blackhawk and the funds would be transferred to the store. Then the store would reimburse me. So Dave the manager of Food Lion contacted Blackhawk and for 45 minutes was stonewalled by them. They refused to send the funds to Food Lion. I exchanged several emails with Nike trying to resolve this but they say there is nothing they can do and would not reply to any further emails. I am a senior over 75 years old so from my perspective Nike is not only taking advantage of seniors but is scamming someone who has been scammed.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

On Feb 12, 2021 I purchased a pair of Air Jordan V Low Golf Shoe men's size 9.5 from NIKE.COM. On the same day I purchased a separate pair of sneakers from he same site. It is Feb 27, 2021 and I only received the other sneakers. When I continue to contact NIKE. COM about my Jordans they keep giving excuses, that due to inclement weather the sneakers have not been shipped. I considered their excuses about the weather and today on Feb 27, 2021 I received the other sneakers but never received my Jordans. Nike.com chat representatives continue to lie and say that my Jordans are being sent from Memphis TN and the weather held up the shipment and my other order came from a different warehouse, which is a lie. I have my FedEx tracking history showing both sneakers are being sent from Memphis, TN.

Nike. com had the nerves to send me a tracking number for my Jordans and never shipped it. My other sneakers came from Memphis, TN, which is the same warehouse that the Jordans were supposed to be shipped from but never arrived and still have not been shipped. How is it that inclement weather held up my Jordans from being shipped but it has not held back my other sneakers from being shipped and arriving. I am 100% disabled veteran who never could afford a pair of Jordans when I was younger and now that I am willing to spend my hard earn money on a pair of Jordans they basically took my money and refuse to obligate their duties in sending my product. They had to nerves to send me a tracking number for my Jordans without sending the sneakers to FedEx.

They took my money from my NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION credit card but refuse to send me my item I purchased. They continue to blame the weather with their lies. On the NIKE.COM website it is showing my item have been shipped when it is not. This is a distrustful website and company and they should be ashamed of taking a veteran's money and never send the product; but it's obvious they do not care about their reputation because all of the reviews show they are dishonest. I want what I paid for.

Your order is on its way.
      Ordered Feb 12, 2021 - Order #**
      Purchased Online.Shipped — Arrives Thursday, Feb 18
      Air Jordan V Low Golf Shoe
      Air Jordan V Low
      $220.00
      Golf Shoe
      Black/Metallic Silver/White/Fire Red

Size M 9.5 / W 11

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

I have never had a worst experience buying online in my life! I paid with Apple Pay and the website did not read my apartment number on my delivery address. They shipped the item with the wrong address and I contacted them every day since UPS says only the sender can update the address. They told me several times that the issue would be fixed and escalated to their elite team, yesterday I talked to another representative and they told me all people before him lied and nothing was escalated and no one was doing anything to fix the issue. Worst brand and customer service I've ever ever dealt with! Be aware before buying from them. They definitely do NOT care about their customers and just want your money!

Nike Company Information