3.3/5 (1670 ratings)

About Nike

Nike Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nike?

Original review: June 5, 2022

So far I've had nothing but positives experiences with Nike and their sneakers, they're always well built and last me quite a few years. The only downside is they tend to be a bit pricey. But as I'm a really big fan of the brand and everything they stand for I'll continue to support them with my purchase decisions.

Original review: May 11, 2022

My shoes is damaged and it is warranty period then also Nike team has no response. Don’t buy Nike product. Nike has no service properly. I can’t suggest anyone to buy Nike products. Plss don’t buy Nike products

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 4, 2022

My daughter purchased a pair of sneakers for me. Unfortunately they’re very uncomfortable and they were meant to be used for work. I can’t locate the receipt nor the box. Nike was not willing to do a one time exception. They said there was nothing they could do for me

Original review: April 27, 2022

New Air Force white shoes I bought for my son unraveled after about 2 months. Very bad shoes. I went to Nike store and wrote them a letter with receipt and pics and the customer sevice does not agree to replace them with a new identical shoe. Shame that a company like Nike does not accepting responsibility for a the shoe damage.

Original review: March 24, 2022

No one could help access my account to get the promotion. And nike.com wouldn't honor considering it was a site issue and difficult to access their site on the day of sale. Nike is only name no quality, and has no regards for customers any longer. Once we continue to support their products, they continue disregard quality service.

Original review: March 16, 2022

These shoes lasted me like two or three years. I bought them for about seventy-five dollars at Kohl's. I ran with them, walked with them, got them wet and dirty and they still lasted me for forever. I walk a lot too. Even the laces stayed in good shape.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

I purchased $35 Nike Pro 3/4 leggings for my son - worn 1 time and split at the knee. Called the retailer who said all they could offer me was direction in how to purchase another pair. Called Nike, they informed me that I could pay to ship them to be inspected to determine if they would replace them...first time worn! Blown away by the terrible service and even more by the subpar products that they are selling - how can you advertise your apparel as athletic wear when it doesn't even withstand one game. Pathetic! The customer service rep even admitted on the phone that complaints about their products not meeting customer expectations has been increasing...time to figure out the problem Nike.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

Very dissatisfied with Nike Corporate (Canada). After spending $160.00 on back to school Jordan’s for my 11 year old we noticed within two months the sole started separating from one of the shoes. I thought ‘no problem, I will call and get it fixed or replaced.' At which time I began the arduous process (starting with the retailer) to return the shoe to Nike Claims Canada. After six weeks I received the verdict - not covered, it was determined the issue was due to excessive heat or water damage so no fault of the manufacturer. Final decision. How did they decide this damage happened? Certainly not via communication with me, the consumer. There is no option to contact the department, only to reach a CSR who verified the decision but could offer no other recourse. Apparently the decision makers are off limits.

In addition, the contact number provided via my email verdict was for Nike USA, I dealt with an pre-recorded help centre (beyond frustrating to repeat things over and over to a robot voice), then I was cut off, and then given three additional numbers before reaching the right department in Canada. I would not suggest to spend your money for Nike products. They have lost sight of who it is buying their products, and I for one will not rush out to spend any more money.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

Nike sells poor quality products which will not last even for good year. I Bought pair of shoes which got spoiled in less then years time. They sell cheap and poor product under big brand name. Very very disappointed. Will not buy nike again!!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

I bought a Nike tech sweater for 160 and washed it with to manufacture specs and the sweater shrunk big time. Nike sells you expensive items that are low quality and does not stand behind them. I sent them item and Nike sent it back without replacement. Do better Nike.

Nike Company Information