Get a Quote

2. Solar Energy

3.9/5 (51 ratings)

About Elevation Solar

Elevation Solar is a solar energy company that services eight states nationwide. It offers residential solar energy options and works with several brand-name solar panel manufacturers. The company offers free consultations and quotes and can help reduce home energy costs.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Helps cut down on home utility costs
  • Several trusted brand names
  • Extended warranty program

Cons

• Available only in eight states
  • No pricing info online

Bottom Line

Elevation Solar is a solar panel system provider. It has residential options for solar power, smart homes, energy storage and more. It serves eight states, carries top brand names and provides several warranty options.

Elevation Solar Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevation Solar?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevation Solar?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

The fellow from Elevation Solar that came made a lot of sense, was very nice, and here we are. Jason, the fellow who did it, was great. He was very helpful. It seems good so far. Once the summer comes, then I’ll see how it goes. But it was the right decision, both environmentally and hopefully economically.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

The enrollment process with Elevation Solar was very easy and I've only had the solar panels for a few months. I'm still having electricity bills though. I thought I was gonna get more production out of it.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

Elevation Solar had the best price, which made me decide to go with them. I've seen some changes on my bill since going solar. I'm making a little bit of money between what I generate, what I have to pay and what electric I'm making. But my only issue is going live and having a fee so I can see what's being generated.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

The service of Elevation has been fantastic. The concierge, my salesperson and the technicians were always answering my questions or following up on my request to do certain things. They get 110% from me. I would highly recommend Elevation to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

We got sold on the system and it took forever for Elevation Solar to get out there to install it. So, they're under-equipped to handle the load of business that they're out there trying to gather. Then, when they put the system in, it wasn't designed right. Once they realized that it was not performing the way that it should, they said they were going to come in and move some of the panels. That has taken a lot longer than it should.

When the guys showed up, instead of sending a crew of three guys to move the panels, they sent one guy as a service tech and he couldn't get the job done. So, they had to send somebody else out to help him. They were there to do the movement on Wednesday. I texted yesterday and asked if they were finished because the guys never came to the door and said anything about whether they were done or not. They just left. To this day, we do not know whether they finished or not. This is probably one of the worst, horrible experiences I've ever been through.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

The enrollment process with Elevation Solar was extremely satisfying. I'm not a computer-savvy guy so the rep taught me through everything and we did a video call. The guys who came out and installed the system were fabulous. I got home and the entire place was probably cleaner than they saw it when they got here. They were very professional and the whole process was great. I recommended Elevation Solar to a friend and he got the system also.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

My wife had seen an advertisement for Elevation Solar. She tried a few months back to put solar on the house but because she doesn’t have an income because she's disabled, they weren’t giving her the finance doc that she needed to go ahead and purchase it. She asked me to do it so I did it and got approved. The guy who helped me was Daniel and he was amazing. He did everything he could to make it as easy as possible. I was very satisfied with the overall experience. I got an email yesterday and they sent me my information due to my tax credit. They’re still staying on top of it even though they’ve already gotten paid. They went above and beyond and I’m very pleased. I got my first bill and it was only $53 this month. It wasn't a complete month but I never paid that little bit of electricity in my whole life. I’m hoping that next month, it's down to zero.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

I had an outstanding experience with the sales reps. They were very upfront and honest about everything that would happen throughout each phase of the process and made it easier. I'm incredibly satisfied and I like Elevation Solar. It's amazing.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

It was a very nice experience when I enrolled with Elevation Solar. The gentleman came out and laid it all out. He designed the system for us right there and told us what it would be and what it would cost. My decision to go solar has been good so far. It has been excellent dealing with the customer service team and I have no complaints with anything that's going on with Elevation Solar.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

Everything's been great with Elevation Solar. We're producing a whole lot more than we're using. I track it with their app and the amount that we're producing is getting higher. When we first started producing, we were producing between 47 and 48 on a good day and now we're getting up into the 50s.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Their customer service was great. They provided everything that they said they were going to. I’m satisfied with my experience with Elevation Solar.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

My old boss told me about the guy who set him up with solar. I reached out and he was with Elevation. Enrolling was very easy. Installation was very simple and fast too. I didn't even know the installers were here other than the occasional footsteps on the roof. The name of the guy I went through is Jordan and he'll take care of everything.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

Elevation was absolutely wonderful to work with. We had a lot of contact and a lot of updates. They kept us up-to-date on all of the forms we had to do with the city and with APS. We were contacted in August, and the system was up and running by the end of October. It was quick and so far, so good. My bills haven't been zero yet like they were saying it would be, but it's definitely nice having a reduced energy bill. I also feel good about trying to give back, not relying solely on other powers.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

Enrolling was easy and hopefully, we'll save on power as planned. So far, it's working good.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I contacted about a dozen solar companies in the Casa Grande and Phoenix area. Eric was Elevation's sales rep. He gave the best presentations and told me a lot of things that the other guys didn’t tell me, so I chose him. I'm satisfied with going solar. However, I had a few questions about the performance of the panels but haven't gotten a contact to talk to. Sales is one thing, but operations is another.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

Enrolling with Elevation Solar was pleasant. It went smooth and the customer service team was great.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

Elevation Solar's price was about the same as the others but the financing was a lower interest rate and their communication was very good. The install went well and so far, they're covering all of my electrical needs. Working with Elevation was a good experience. They were very proactive and easily available. They had one initial person that contacted me the most but if I called in and got somebody else, they seemed to know exactly what was going on. The customer service experience was probably one of the best of any companies I’ve used.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

The installation was good. My wife didn't complain about anything being bad or broken and it was quick.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

It went all pretty well with Elevation Solar. They were fantastic. Their level of communication was very good. Every single installer and service person they sent out was extremely well-spoken, nice, and all the things that you would want with somebody who's climbing around on your house.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

When I moved in, a whole lot of people were coming to knock on my door about solar and Elevation Solar was one of them. I was gonna go a different route with a different company but they kept rescheduling my appointment. I contacted Elevation Solar who came out straightaway. They've always showed up on time which is a big thing. That’s kept me going with them. They did a good job installing and it didn't take that long. They broke about 10 tiles on my roof but they replaced them. They came out recently to move six solar panels because they put it in a shadowed spot on the roof.

I’ve told people about Elevation Solar. It was a great idea to go solar. Make sure that you get more solar panels than you need to satisfy electricity usage for your home because not every day is going to be the same sun. You don’t wanna be underprepared 'cause then you’re paying your solar payment and it is 40 bucks.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Somebody at work recommended Elevation Solar and signing up for the service went really well. All is fantastic with the reps and my electric bills are less.

Elevation Solar Company Information