toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Graying,

My name is Dustin DiMisa, and I'm the CEO of ICG. I want to thank you for writing such a kind review. We pride ourselves on customer service and I am happy we were able to help you with your loan.

Original review: June 12, 2017

One of the nicest companies I have ever done business with. Was willing to go out of the way to make sure our outcome was a good one. Always there to assist with questions and to help with what they could.

John,

My name is Dustin DiMisa, and I am the CEO of InterContinental Capital Group. Thank you so much for taking some time to write a review. I am so happy we were able to assist you in getting the help that you needed and that you trusted us to get the job done. We truly appreciate the kind words and any referrals you have given.

Original review: June 12, 2017

My experience with ICG was very satisfying. They did everything as promised. They got me a reverse mortgage when other companies were unable to. They were very professional, knowledgeable and handled everything in a timely manner. My particular situation had some problems, but they were able to overcome them. I think ICG is certainly one of the best companies available to help people who not only want, but truly NEED a reverse mortgage. I already have and will recommend ICG to anyone needing their services.

Rivka,

My name is Dustin DiMisa, and I am the CEO of InterContinental Capital Group. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review. I am glad we were able to provide a smooth and painless process for you.

Dustin DiMisa, CEO

Original review: June 8, 2017

My experience getting a reverse mortgage was a very good one, because of Robert **. Robert ** made this complicated process seem easy and uncomplicated. He handled all the details in a most professional way. He is very knowledgeable in all aspects of the reverse mortgage. He was always available to answer any question I had. I will definitely recommend Robert ** to my friends and family.

Jess,

My name is Dustin DiMisa and I am the CEO of InterContinental Capital Group. I know that spending time writing a review takes time. Because of consumers like you, we can attract more customers to give a similar experience in home loan finance. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share with other potential customers your view of the home loan process with our company.

Original review: June 7, 2017

All aspects of the loan process were thoroughly explained and expertly handled. The entire staff, from our sales consultant, Mr. ** to the funding coordinator, Mr. ** were knowledgeable, direct and effective; producing the desired result in a most expert manner. You have our thanks.

Peter,

My name is Dustin DiMisa, and I am the CEO of ICG. I am so happy we were able to help your mom with her home loan needs. Referrals are the biggest form of success a mortgage company can achieve. It means we did a great job and you trust us with your friends and family. Thank you so much for the review and the potential future business.

Original review: June 7, 2017

My experience with your firm was fantastic! The people were exceptional, very client focused and a pleasure to work with. I have already spoke highly of your firm to my friends and colleagues and would anticipate there should be more business coming your way in the future. Thanks for all your help in getting this put in place for my mom.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InterContinental Capital Group - CEO Dustin DiMisa?

Phyliss,

My name is Dustin Dimisa, and I'm the CEO of InterContinental Capital Group. I am happy to hear we were able to help your mom. The reverse mortgage process can be confusing and scary. I am happy to hear Rob and his team we able to offer her the benefits of a reverse mortgage and take her out of her high interest rate loan situation. Thank you for the review and your family's business.

Original review: June 7, 2017

I recommend ICG to anyone looking to do a reverse mortgage. My mother had a traditional line of credit from her bank, and she was getting killed by the rate and the payments that she had to make back to the bank. Rob helped me refinance her into the reverse mortgage and it truly was a big help. It has been 8 months and whenever I have a question they are there to answer them.

Margaret,

My name is Dustin DiMisa, and I'm the CEO of ICG. Thank you so much for writing a review. Open and punctual communication is so important when doing business, especially in our industry. I am glad we were able to help service your home loan needs.

Original review: June 7, 2017

My experience with Ron ** was great. He was very professional and clearly explained the Reverse Mortgage process. Mr. ** thoroughly answered all my questions and always promptly returned my phone calls. I would definitely recommend Ron ** and ICG.

Steven,

My name is Dustin DiMisa, and I am the CEO of ICG. Thank you for taking the time to write the review and trusting us for your reverse mortgage. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to send us a quick note.

Original review: June 6, 2017

I decided to refinance my reverse mortgage due to a higher appraised value of my home. The person assisting me was able to facilitate many aspects of the process in a timely manner. He was very accessible as we had to have numerous phone conversations regarding the refi.

Cynthia,

My name is Dustin DiMisa, and I am the CEO of InterContinental Capital Group. We participate with Consumer Affairs to share with other consumers insights into how we do business. It is exciting to see from the leadership team from the company point of view how we help people like yourself achieve your home loan needs. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Original review: June 6, 2017

My experience with InterContinental Capital Group was an excellent one. The people there had an answer for any question I asked and nearly held my hand through the process. They were understanding when I was unsure if this is the right thing to do, they explained the process completely. They would answer every call immediately to answer my questions and always let me know what Needed to help along the process. I would definitely recommend my friends and family and anyone else who is considering a Reverse Mortgage to use them as they are a great company.

Receiving this reverse mortgage was so much easier than I thought! Robert ** made everything easy, giving me the red carpet treatment, walking me through the entire process, making sure I knew everything going on with my loan at all times and making me feel comfortable and safe while getting into the program. He made me understand how this will benefit me now and for the future. Moving forward I can say I chose the right company with ICG and extremely happy I was with Rob. He is the BEST!

I had such a great experience working with Robert ** of ICG. I was running out of money and living off of only 800 a month from Social Security. Rob walked me through step by step to get the deal done and I am so grateful. I heard a ton of horror stories about reverses but Rob made sure I was in the right product. Just like there are bad doctors and lawyers there are bad mortgage banks. But Rob is truly a great banker. It has been over 1 year since we closed and we still keep in touch. Anytime I have a question he is there for me. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of help.

InterContinental Capital Group Company Profile