Located in Melville, New York, InterContinental Capital Group services reverse mortgage loans nationwide. Specializing in home financing for one to four family residential properties, ICG takes pride in their ability to custom-fit financing to suit your individual needs. Dustin Dimisa founded InterContinental Capital Group because he understands the market is always changing and that consumers need reliable institutions they can trust.
InterContinental Capital Group specializes in new home loans and refinancing options in most states. Loan officers may change during the process, but the application is simple and tailored to meet individual needs.
- Electronic loan center
- No additional collateral
- Local licensed mortgage experts
- Officers can change during the process
- Not available in all 50 states
… InterContinental has way better rates and an easier process… It was a smooth and straightforward process too. I just had to supply the documents needed, logging into the account online. I would definitely refer InterContinental to my friends who want to get a house with no games played.Read full review
InterContinental is very good and I love everything they did for me… I worked with Eric, my loan officer, and he was very on point with everything. Any questions I had, he answered thoroughly. He did everything I asked him to do and any time I had a question, he got back to me right away...Read full review
About InterContinental Capital Group
Intercontinental Capital Group Inc (ICG) specializes in new home loans and refinancing options for single-family, two, three and four-family homes in most states. They also offer reverse mortgages for clients age 62 and older. Licensed by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) as a Title II lender, ICG offers clients across the county government-insured Federal Housing Administration (FHA) home loans and standard conventional financing.
InterContinental Capital Group offers fixed and adjustable-rate loans for customers looking to purchase new homes or refinance current properties. Loan options include low-interest rates for qualified new home buyers, mortgage refinancing for existing homeowners, and reverse mortgages for owners age 62 and over. Applicants are paired with local licensed mortgage experts, so loans are fully compliant with state and municipal guidelines.
InterContinental Capital Group loan services
InterContinental Capital Group gives owners and buyers options for purchasing a new home or refinancing an existing mortgage. Eligible homeowners can refinance their mortgage to lock in lower monthly payments, and seniors can tap into their home equity.
- Refinancing with ICG: Times change, and so do homeowners. The loan option you secured when you purchased your home may not be the best mortgage available now. ICG experts examine industry changes and evaluate your current financial situation to determine if refinancing works for you. Benefits include lower monthly payments, improved credit scores, debt consolidation and relief from the cost of private mortgage insurance. Refinancing can also help you budget for home improvements and eventually become more financially secure.
- ICG reverse mortgage: Homeowners age 62 and older may qualify for a reverse mortgage, allowing them to take advantage of their home’s equity and use it as a source of tax-free income. If eligible, the title of the home remains in your name, and since no monthly payment is required, you benefit from increased financial flexibility which can then be used for investment opportunities or as additional income. Owners are still responsible for taxes, insurance and homeowners association (HOA) fees, where applicable.
- ICG home mortgage: Prospective homeowners can get competitive rates, fair terms and an experienced loan officer the help guide them through the process. ICG prides itself on finding the best rates and fairest terms, whether it’s a new homeowner’s first time buying a home or not. The staff works with clients to understand the technical aspects behind getting approved and the importance of future planning as you continue down the path to financial freedom.
InterContinental Capital Group customer service
ICG loan officers take you through your individualized loan process one step at a time — from applications to prompt finalizations. You can apply either online or over the phone, and a loan specialist will help you select the best program and interest rate.
InterContinental Capital Group FAQ
- How long does it take to close an InterContinental Capital Group mortgage loan?
- Dependant on factors like your lender, loan program, mortgage type, loan amount and property type, it typically takes one to two months to close a loan. Other considerations, like market conditions, may also apply. Clients can monitor the progress of their loan, receive and sign disclosures, and upload documentation anytime using ICG’s electronic loan center.
- Who is eligible for an ICG reverse mortgage loan?
- Any homeowner over the age of 62 is eligible to apply for a reverse mortgage with ICG. They must also use the home as their primary residence.
- Where is InterContinental Capital Group available?
- InterContinental Capital Group operates in 44 states. It does not operate in Utah, Nebraska, Missouri, West Virginia, Virginia or Hawaii.
Do we recommend InterContinental Capital Group?
InterContinental Capital Group reverse mortgage loans can be a valuable financial tool, especially for those in retirement. They subscribe to a philosophy that the best way to service its clients is to educate them on their options. ICG loan officers may change during the process, but the application is simple and the process is both straightforward and tailored to meet individual needs.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
When I started this loan process, I was very pleased with Donald ** and his assistance to make the loan happen. For some reason Donald is not longer working with me and now Marcel is working (or not working as the case maybe), and has been ignoring my questions and will not give me a straight answer as to the status of the loan. I have been waiting almost 2 month to see if you are going to fund the loan and I can’t get a straight answer or any answer to my inquiries. ‘The strength of any company can be judged by its foundation. At ICG our foundation is a commitment to do right by our customers the first time and every time’. From my perspective, this is **. You are playing with peoples financial life and timeliness is essential. I find you unprofessional and would never recommend you company after my experience. If I were to answer your survey now, I would give you an F or zero.
InterContinental is very good and I love everything they did for me. They've got referrals that are good. It was a good friend of mine that referred me to them. They worked with a lot of realtors and the realtor is like a friend or a family. I worked with Eric, my loan officer, and he was very on point with everything. Any questions I had, he answered thoroughly. He did everything I asked him to do and any time I had a question, he got back to me right away. I tried to refi with InterContinental as much as I could. Whoever needs a mortgage, I would definitely refer them.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
I gave InterContinental all the records they needed and we started from there. The lady talked nicely to me and the people who appraised the house were very good. Also, the reps answered all my questions. The guidance I got was excellent and it was handled very nicely. I called this morning to see if they received my payment and they played on the tape that they received it on the 11th. InterContinental is very good.
I heard about InterContinental Capital Group through a friend, and that company helped me with a homeowners loan. What I needed, they have worked out, and they were friendly. They were no hassle to work with, too. Our interactions, as well as the guidance I got from them, were positive.
I worked at a dealership and I met one of the loan officers who worked at InterContinental there. InterContinental has way better rates and an easier process. I got a new home mortgage from them and I received top of the line guidance. My loan officer was very responsive and direct. He was also easy to get in contact with. It was very, very refreshing that he was just one text or phone call away. It was a smooth and straightforward process too. I just had to supply the documents needed, logging into the account online. I would definitely refer InterContinental to my friends who want to get a house with no games played.
- 2,178,841 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
InterContinental had the best deal for me for a traditional mortgage. Their loan officers were very professional, very informative, and really punctual. I had a good experience overall.
A friend of mine who had a good experience with InterContinental told me about the company. I went ahead with them and felt comfortable with the guy I dealt with. I met him a couple of times, and he was a nice guy. He was pretty smooth too and my questions were answered. The guidance I got from them was pretty good. Overall, using InterContinental's services was a good experience and I'd recommend them.
My friend recommended InterContinental Capital Group. I worked with them to refinance my son's mortgage and they worked back with me. Everything was excellent and everything about them was the best. The rep I had was very professional. Every time I called, he always called me back. Then, when I had additional questions, he would find the answers and call me back. The whole process took a couple of weeks, which wasn't long, and they had it down pat. Overall, InterContinental Capital Group provided very good service and was very responsible.
I used InterContinental for a mortgage to buy a home. It was my first try and everything went smooth, so I stuck by them. The application process was quick and it was more of a smooth sale in getting all signatures together. Everything is interconnected on the computers, with the app that everybody’s connected with the realtor, the buyer, and the seller, so it’s a lot easier. If I had a question or concern, someone gets back to me with an answer right away. Their representatives have excellent knowledge and expertise. They were also very prompt and they worked very hard to make sure it would go through with all the paperwork. The loan officer was on top of it and everything was perfect. I’ve heard a lot of harsh words from a lot of people when on the last day before closing, thing are always popping up, but I luckily never had that experience. InterContinental has been nothing but good stuff and it was a pleasant experience.
A friend of mine is the manager of an InterContinental Capital Group branch over here in New Jersey. I've known him for a long time, so I go to him. He gave the interest to me and I made the decision to work with him because I asked him before. He tried to do the best with the interest for me. We went with the mortgage them. I bought a new house and he did everything for me during the application process. I went over there and told him what I needed. He filled up all the application and I signed it. Everything was okay. I recommend InterContinental because I know him.
InterContinental Capital Group Company Information
- Company Name:
- InterContinental Capital Group - CEO Dustin DiMisa
- 265 Broadhollow Road, Suite 220
- Postal Code:
- United States
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!