1.11/5
  • 1 star
Based on 47 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 11, 2017

175 Footlocker Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Intended to buy basketball shoes for my son. We were the only customers in the store. 2 employees, one with her head in her hand, the other behind the cash register, neither offered help. Couldn't find shoes in his size so decided to order and paid in-store. 3 days later, received an e-mail saying that there were no shoes available and that I needed to return to the store with my receipt to claim my refund. 2 trips to the store, no shoes, time and gas wasted, need to continue to look for shoes - but it won't be in another Footlocker - NEVER! I hope the salespersons know how to make refunds better than they know how to sell.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Last year at Christmas they launched the new Jordans that were almost impossible to get but I was persistent and managed to get 3 pair. The next day they cancelled my order and sent an email saying they weren't able to verify my information. Which was bs because the funds had already been taken from my acc and they had my correct address etc. But I was lucky enough to purchase elsewhere. This year they did the same exact thing. And when I called them to ask why they cancelled my order they were so rude and said they did not have that information. My funds are still on hold and the shoes are sold out. Worst customer service ever.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I purchased a pair of shoes from Footlocker for my son... He tried them on and walked around for a minute and said they were too small. So I tried to return the shoes and they sent them back telling me they were dirty... that is not true. There is nothing wrong with the shoes and they are not dirty. I spent almost $80 for these shoes and now I am stuck with a pair of shoes that doesnt fit my son and I am out $80... On top of them being a size 16. Now what do I do. His feet wont shrink and how many people out there wear a size 16. Whoever looked these shoes over is crazy. These people just didnt want to go and return the hard earned money I had to save for these shoes. I would not refer this company to anyone and dont buy if you even have a possible thought of having to return them.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

DO NOT ORDER ONLINE! TERRIBLE!!! This has to be the worst retailer to order from online. I ordered a pair of boots on Cyber Monday, a week later I got an email saying they were out of stock. Called customer service and they told me they had stock but the price was higher...what? Anyway I reordered the boots again, another week later still no boots so I called customer service again. 3 times they disconnected me. Supervisor TJ was terrible, didn't care, very rude, no help. Told me that my order was cancelled...what? Honestly can’t believe how horrible the online service is. These people just don't care!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I ordered Air Force Ones and I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened them. The sneakers were worn with marks on them and were also creased. I've never seen anything like this before. Who would put these shoes in a box for a customer? They must of been blind... And the customer service is terrible. Their attitude is pretty much like, "Oh well then return them, have a good day." Do you even care to have customers!!! So unprofessional... I wish I can give them no stars.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footlocker?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I ordered on Thursday, on Monday I called them and they told me they didn't have stock. I lost the Black Friday deal. I am pissed off. This is the worst website ever. NEVER BUY ANYTHING EVER FROM THIS WEBSITE. SERIOUSLY.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

When I received my pair of Air Max Plus that I ordered in the store, they came in what seems like a used box, no stuffing, and with creases. When I called customer service they told me to take it to the store where I ordered them and said that they came from the store in Raleigh. Fair enough. I go into the store and no one can process my request to have them exchanged and reorder due to the fact that they were sold out. Oh! And if I returned them they couldn’t give me back my 20 dollar reward that I used towards the purchase. I told them I would just call customer care because surely they didn’t ship the shoes to me so allow me to just call the people who had a hand in doing so. They acted so UNCONCERNED that they would ship me shoes that looked the way they did and that cost over 100 dollars! I’m sure they could care less about my dissatisfaction with them but I told them I would write them a review.

They offered no compensation for my troubles. I probably will just go to Finish Line from now on! This is the first time that their customer service has been so piss poor. And I am beyond mad. Note to self: make sure the shoes are coming from a warehouse and not a store where they are returned after being worn or tried on a million times... They could have at least put the paper in them to keep its shape since they couldn’t remove the scuff but I guess that would have been JUST TOO much *shrugs*. I’ll just tell everybody I know about you who buy from you all faithfully. We work hard for our coins and we deserve to be treated with good customer service. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I ordered something online that took over 2 weeks to receive. When online it stated merchandise was available. I got my order and it did not fit. I took it to a store to return. I was told at a store they could not accept it but they could mail it back for me. I am still waiting on my refund 2 weeks later. All customer service is saying they need to investigate my order as they can not find it and have no tracking number for the pack in the notes of my order. I have called repeatedly and provided the tracking number. I am still waiting on a refund and they are still investigating with nothing else they can do. Never will I order from Footlocker again. Worst experience ever. Every time I give them the tracking number they see the warehouse has received my package but can't process the refund yet.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Purchased 3 items and Footlocker canceled my purchase. Had to reprocess each order to pay for shipping for each item instead of just one shipping fee. Also when paid for my item they processed 3 transaction instead of 1 as expected when purchasing online one amount not 3 separate charges. This caused a fraud alert on my bank account. When calling customer service they hung up on me several times or leave me on hold when asked to speak to a supervisor for assistance. I will never purchase online with them again.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I went in a Footlocker Store in Oxford Street bought a pair of Vapormax trainers only to realise when I got home it was already been wore. I took it back to the Brixton store to have it exchanged. They didn't have the size so they ordered it. When I went to pick it up it was another dirty pair worse than the previous pair. I had to take time from my work time to make all those trips. I'm overly upset and disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I ordered a pair of shoes and used a gift card to pay. I used my debit card to pay for shipping. However, when I checked my account later, they had charged me $50 and did not take my gift cards. I contacted them immediately and was told that they couldn't do anything about it and they couldn't help me. I will not be buying from FootLocker again.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

So yesterday I tried ordering a pair of shoes for my friend. As I was going to checkout it said that INTERNATIONAL shipping was available. I go back to look at some other stuff, and when I was done, I went to the checkout to pay my stuff but then it says that international shipping is not available and everything in my cart was deleted. So I go back again and add other items in my cart, but when I go to checkout IT DOESNT WORK. It seems like NOTHING is available for international shipping. What is the point in offering INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING if nothing is available. (I live in French Polynesia.) This is not the first time I order shoes from this site but it seems as if nothing is available anymore.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I purchased new shoes for my sister and daughter that just released yesterday at Arden Footlocker. I came in today with a family emergency, Receipt and ID and wanted to return these because the money was needed for something else. The two girls upfront 10/15/17 6:35 pm said they could not return shoes because it hasn't been 3 days yet. I have purchased over $1,000 in shoes this year and every time I needed to return, exchange whether it was the same or next day I have never had a problem! I always use the same debit card and today, they didn't want to return it because it just came out and It can't return for 3 days.

I spoke with Robin who said he was a manager, he said it probably didn't clear the bank. I have PROOF it did clear the bank and he said that's your bank that's not us! So either come back or go to a different store like Roseville! This is ridiculous! I've never had an issue and today they have a new rule that I can't return newly released shoes for three days. I contacted Roseville and Kids Footlocker and they said they never heard of that rule! But it's too late to run to Roseville, they close in 5 mins!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

On July 3rd, 2017 I purchased a pair of shoes from Foot Locker. I wear a size 11 but the size 11's I received were way too small. I promptly returned them following the directions on the packaging. On August 2nd, 2017 I received an email from Foot Locker stating they had received the merchandise and my PayPal account would be credited within 5-7 days. That was over 2 months ago! I've called the customer service department at 1-800-991-6681 twice. Each time they claim the money was refunded??? OK, but my PayPal statements clearly show differently. I haven't received a dime!

Furthermore, I've checked the credit card I used for the purchase and no refund through it either. They can't provide me with a transaction number, a date the money was refunded, nothing. I feel Foot Locker is accusing me of lying and ignoring the facts. I can provide them with copies of my PayPal account statements. I can provide them with copies of my credit card statements. I can prove beyond any doubt I haven't received a dime. Foot Locker is the worst I've ever dealt with.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I ordered 3 pair of toddler shoes online. Two of the three pair did not fit and I looked online to find out what the return policy was. During my search I did see lots of bad reviews for Footlocker online so I decided to call Footlocker customer service to speak to them directly concerning exchanging the shoes. I explained to the rep the issue I was having and the options I had. The very unconcerned rep tells me, "Well you can take the Return directions We sent you and follow those or take them to a Footlocker location." I inform the rep that return directions were not included only the receipts for the shoes (these were more like the order pull papers).

She says "Ohhh well I guess I can send it to you". I tell her before she does this what about the store option. She tells me well they don't have to take them back. I say, "Excuse me they haven't been worn and you said that I could at the beginning of the call." She just breathes and says well them not taking them back is up to them and goes silent. I ask her if she serious and to just send me the return directions by email. She then says, "You will have to pay to have them sent back (6.99)", then ask do I need anything else and hangs up. NEVER AGAIN... I rather go to the store.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I registered just to write this review. I recently purchased $450 worth of shoes from Footlocker's website. This was going to be a birthday gift, so I paid for 1 day shipping as well. A considerable amount of money spent. I receive an email that my order was cancelled due to a "verification issue." I called Footlocker's customer service and not only were they rude to a customer that basically just dropped $500 total, but rudely let me know that I probably wouldn't receive my refund for a week. 5-7 business days. No shoes, no birthday gift (that I worked 2 weeks to pay for), and I'm $500 poorer. Terrible experience. I do not recommend purchasing anything from Footlocker's website.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

I made my first order on Footlocker and was pleased. I got the correct item and fast. So I go to make another order of the Puma x Fenty slides and they take longer to get here. But what do I get when I get them. The wrong color that I already own!! I don't even live near a Footlocker so now because of their mistake I have to go out of town and waste my day! They were not apologetic or anything!! Never again will I buy from here!!! Finish Line, Champs, Jimmy Jazz, etc. will be getting my money from now on!!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

I actually travel out of my way to go to this specific Footlocker. I always deal with a certain associate by the name of Kuwana. Her customer service exceeds my expectations. She always has a smile on her face and she even remembers me by my first name! My son even speaks of how nice she is to us. I'm not sure if she is a manager or not but she definitely needs to be! She's a pleasure and I've noticed that she's like this with everyone, not just us. I've never written a review on anyone but she's pretty amazing so I had to!

Original review: July 27, 2017

I ordered three pairs of shoes, they processed payment twice and have now held the funds up in my account for 6 days. Not only will my kids have to wear socks to school for the first week, I will return any shipped items directly back for a full refund, Customer Service is a joke and really sucks. They claim there is nothing they can do.

Original review: July 13, 2017

It was a gross negligence on the part of the seller (Anna) which works in Foot Locker Westfield London and she was She's very rude with me. After what has been spent more than 400£ I will not go back again.

Original review: July 1, 2017

Ordered 4 pairs of shoes a week ago. First they said my shoes would reach in 3 days. That day came then they changed it to two days later. The day went on and still no shoes. I tracked my shoes only to find out that they delivered my shoes to the wrong person. Someone in another city and that person sent it back. I called Footlocker and they tell me there is nothing they can do. Only give me a refund. They're a waste of time, along with UPS. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Original review: June 30, 2017

I had placed two separate orders with Footlocker about 4 days apart, one being shipped to a local store, the other was already in stock and ready to be picked up same day. When I never received the notification for same day pickup after 2 days, I called the number to Footlocker's customer service (not the actual mall store) to ask about the status of my order. On the first call I was placed on hold for almost 15 minutes until my phone was about to die. So I had to hang up and when I got a charger I called right back. This time I was only put on hold for a minute and then the customer service representative told me my shoes were ready. Why I didn't receive an email, I do not know. But I was okay with that.

Later I received an email telling me that my other order, the one being shipped to the store via UPS, was cancelled and being returned to sender. I freaked out and called customer service again. The man who answered suddenly transferred me to the payment department without warning. I insisted that I never cancelled the order and they kept telling me that maybe a family member did! No one has my information. I have no children or spouse! No one had any access to my cards, email, phone, or Footlocker account! I told her that the representative I called earlier probably made some mistake and cancelled it. That's probably why I was never taken off hold. I better get my money back as told. Won't order from them again.

Original review: June 19, 2017

This company Lady Footlocker is very nasty and will lie to you. I had placed an order for a gift card and it was pending with my bank. They canceled order and told me that the bank won't put it through. I called bank and was told everything with my card is in good standing and even gave me a reference number. Don't know what is going on but they are up to something. Maybe a race or political party thing. Who knows nowadays. But if you're trying to purchase a gift for someone don't count on them receiving it from footlocker companies.

Original review: June 4, 2017

I ordered a green and black pair of girls Huaraches on Kidsfootlocker.com. They were on sale for 69.99 and I had a 20% off coupon and a free shipping coupon. My invoice never reflected the original price or that I had a coupon. It showed I paid 60.00 after tax. When I received the shoes the packing slip said green/black but the shoes were black and white. I called their 800 number and spoke to a not so friendly rep named Danielle. She told me I would have to send the shoes back before they would send a new pair or refund my money and they didn't have the ones I wanted. Although they were clearly on the website as she was telling me this. I know because I looked. She said they were sold to me by a store but she has no access to the store's inventory. I was under the impression I was buying from kidsfootlocker.com since I was on their website.

After arguing with her for a while I asked for a supervisor who basically said the same thing but was a bit nicer about it. He told me I could drive 30 minutes to the nearest Footlocker and return them and have my card refunded at that time. Or send them back and have card refunded when they had tracking info. Since this was no fault of mine I didn't understand why I had to do this. But I did and found another pair like I wanted in the store but I was told the selling price in store was more than what I paid so it would cost more. Even though Danielle had previously stated they were sold to me by a store. And the actual price of the shoe on kidsfootlocker.com was 69.99 before my coupon. But since the invoice did not reflect a coupon it looked like the shoes only cost 54.00. So I just had my money refunded to my card and it was in my bank about 24 hours later.

The reason for this complaint is other people should be aware they are selling shoes they don't even have in stock. Then sending out anything that might be similar to what you ordered just to try and keep the sale and keep you from canceling. I guess they think it may be too much of a hassle to some people to return them and they will just keep the shoes. And I'm sure a lot of people do. This is a very shady business practice in my opinion and feel action should be taken to stop this.

Original review: May 25, 2017

I have now been on the phone with Footlocker 2 times and UPS. They are shipping my package to the wrong person and can do nothing about it. I submitted my order less than 12 hours ago. My PayPal receipts has the correct address.

Original review: May 24, 2017

As a former employee, I use to see how terrible of a company Footlocker was from people ordering running shoes and getting soccer shoes instead. Or getting sent the wrong sizes, worn shoes, everything. I ordered a pair of shoes on 5/12 for Mother's Day and 10 days later I still have not received my shoes so I finally called them and the guy goes, "Well it looks like they got shipped to the wrong address." (How can they ship the wrong address? It's all machine operated.)

Then the guy on the phone told me there was no way he could have those shoes shipped back to me and only offered to refund or give me a different color, when I emailed support the only thing they told me was to refrain from using language and I could call toll-free for a complaint. I don't understand how this company has managed to make it this far. It's such a ** show and nothing is organized in that whole company. It's such a joke that these people can get away with screwing people over.

Original review: May 19, 2017

Worst online buying experience EVER - I ordered a pair of shoes online, size 10, and was sent a size 9. I reordered a size 10 and was sent a size 12! When I returned the shoes to a local store, they had to mail my shoes to their warehouse before I could be given a refund. I wasn't even given a receipt. I was told to take a picture of the tracking number for my records. What kind of customer service is that!!!! I order online a lot and never have I had an experience like this. I won't order from Footlocker again.

Original review: May 11, 2017

Footlocker on seven mile in Detroit Michigan. Told me they don't have the money for the return of the shoes I bought!! That's some BS, they make millions. It's a multi million dollar company that open their doors every day for business, I shouldn't have to wait for them to make money to get my refund, it's not a mom & pop shoe store... THIS GOES FOR ALL BUSINESSES. IF refunds for returns is part of your company, the minute you open your doors for business each day you have to be ready for returns from your customer every other legitimate establishment does, so now I have to call the store to see if anything was sold, BS.

Original review: April 20, 2017

Footlocker in Paterson New Jersey sold me a pair of fake Jordans and won't take them back because I don't have the box. I spent 160$ and I'm so pissed. I have money. They didn't believe I don't need to run a scam. I am a very successful collector and dealer. No reason for me to lie or scam. I was robbed and I want the world to know Footlocker in Paterson New Jersey sell fake sneakers/Jordans.

Original review: April 14, 2017

First of all the entire reason I needed to return my sneakers is because I spent over $100 on shoes that looked worn, why would you send those out to begin with??? This company has horrible customer service and they tell you that online orders can be returned in store... yet you still have to wait for the warehouse to receive the order. What is the benefit of returning in store then?! They take your shoes and throw them in an mailer and give you a tracking number?! Seriously that's it's no receipt or anything else to confirm they've actually took your shoes and you'll get your money back.

I contacted customer service and they told me they would refund me immediately because of my horrible in store experience and guess what that didn't happen. I still haven't redid my refund and the tracking number shows they haven't even shipped out!!! Thank God I purchased this with a credit card because if I don't get my money in 2 weeks I will dispute this because I have gotten nowhere and no help on my own. The only reason why I ordered from them is because Finish Line was sold out of the color I wanted. Never Ever again will I order from this company.

Footlocker Company Information