Footlocker

Stars Rating

• 11%
  • 89%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footlocker?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footlocker?
    Price

Reviewed July 10, 2024

We've had a pretty terrible experience with Foot Locker, and I'd rather it not stay that way. My father-in-law was given some shoes for Christmas that didn't quite fit. We went to our local store to swap them out. We discovered it wasn't carried in store, and he could only get store credit for the gift that we would have to use right away. So he chose to get shoes for my son. We picked out Nike Force 1 Low LV8s to use with his store credit, and he added an extra $49 for the price difference. We had to order them shipped to our house because after all that, the size was out.

When the shoes arrived, my son wasn't happy about the way they fit his feet--as 4-year-olds can be. I was disappointed, but my wife took them back to the store. Instead of being able to get a refund, the store's computers were down and she couldn't do anything about it. They came back to the house to sit in the corner until we could make another effort to return them and get something else my son wanted.

She finally took him back again and she had to go back and forth between the main foot locker and a kids FL in the mall to get him some shoes. The return was wonky because it was now outside the return window. The associate would only give her the $49 for the return--the amount my FIL had ADDED to his credit to get these expensive shoes. Frustrated, my wife just took the amount and added another $10 to get the new shoes.

Now, I'm frustrated she didn't get the $75 +tax that we had to pay for them. We should have just kept the shoes if we'd lose that much money trying to exchange. This whole thing had just been annoying with really poor systems and customer services. We admittedly had a hang-up with my son not liking the shoes we picked. But this is not how you want to risk expensive kids shoes purchase. I reached out to customer care and they said some corporate "Sorry we can't do anything" when it would be so easy for them to do anything.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed July 2, 2024

Hot GARBAGE... Placed an order online, verified my military veteran status TWICE, and the discount was never applied. Placed the order anyways with the expectation that I could call them and they would refund me the discount, however the customer service rep I spoke with said that the item I ordered was not eligible for a discount. I have used my military discount in the store with no issue many time with ZERO restrictions. I told the customer service rep that Footlocker needed to let the buyer know that the discount can't be applied if that is the case when purchasing online. Terrible way to treat your military veteran customers Footlocker. Footlocker has lost us as a customer.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed May 27, 2024

I ordered a size 11.5 Jordan and they sent me a 10.5. I took them to a Foot Locker store and they gave me the run around at first but exchange for something else not the jordan. I was a little bit disappointed.

Profile pic of the author.
      Reliability

Reviewed May 22, 2024

Created a FLX account and logged in, verified my email, logged in again, reset password as required, logged in again, re-typed my address again, I was STILL not logged in as a member! All of this was to save $12 in shipping. Logged in again and received the most recent attached message that I need to wait 15 minutes. Decided NOT to buy from them and will not be back. What a horrible user experience.

Reviewed May 1, 2024

I ordered a pair of Air Max utility plus white & orange on April 26th 2024 at 3:17pm & they were suppose to arrive on April 30th as what the carrier had said on the tracker app & it says it still is in Texas & I live in Maryland. My mom is having a 60th bday party this Friday. The dress code is orange white & I need the shoes by Friday. I don’t have any orange or any whites. If I don’t have these shoes I might not be able to get in the party at all due to not having my package. I’m very disappointed in Footlocker

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed April 8, 2024

0 STARS!!! I purchased a pair of Jordans for my daughter which cost me $150. They were to be delivered to our house. We tracked the order got a notification that they were delivered on our door step. We happen to be home so immediately went outside. They weren't there. We double checked the notification and the looked at the picture where it was delivered it was not our door step. The door in the picture was green we have a white door not to mention we live in a house and the picture looked like it was apartments. We called USPS within minutes of the delivery hoping they could turn around and get the box but had trouble getting through to an actual live person finally when we did we file a claim they said they could not contact the driver to turn around and get the shoes from where ever they were dropped off.

After contacting Footlocker who told me contact the delivery service which I already did and delivery service telling me to contact footlocker I decided to file a dispute w my bank and let footlocker and USPS go back and forth w each other. 4 months later after footlocker never got back to my bank or visa my bank gave me my money back. I will never order shoes from them again and I highly recommend you don't either. Now I get to take my business elsewhere but definitely not footlocker they could care less about customer service or you getting the item you purchased. DO NOT BUY OR ORDER FROM FOOTLOCKER!! BUYER BEWARE YOU AREN'T GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE!!

Customer ServiceCoverageStaffReliability

Reviewed March 26, 2024

I purchased Nike Women's Air Jordan 1 Multicolour shoes in Chicago in Fall 2021 from FootLocker store. The shoes, with a manufacture date of 04/27/22, have failed to meet Nike's craftsmanship standards, as the back of one shoe has separated at the top of the heel. Despite multiple attempts to resolve this issue through your customer service channels in Canada, the US, and corporate with Nike, I have been met with inadequate responses. It is disheartening to note that none of the service representatives could assist me with my warranty return request.

Nike's website states that Nike-authorised store purchases should be returned to the original place of purchase. However, as a Canadian resident who purchased the shoes in the US, returning to the original store is simply not feasible. Adding to my frustration, Footlocker's policy explicitly states that they do not accept international returns, leaving me in a predicament with no viable solution in sight. The shoes clearly exhibit a material or workmanship fault, falling well within the two-year warranty period from the manufacture date. I expect Nike to honor its commitment to customer satisfaction and facilitate the return process for these defective shoes.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 19, 2024

When I arrived at the door of Crossgates Mall Footlocker tonight at 7:50 PM on 03/18/24, a female employee was standing by the door and rudely denied me access. When I questioned why they were closing 10 minutes early with the gate still open, and if the ** male counting the register was her manager and was okay with turning away paying customers, she replied "yes." Upon asking if their district manager was aware of this, the female employee became increasingly rude and indignant, directing her aggravation towards me. As I walked away, she continued her onslaught of disrespect, involving an onlooker/customer outside the store despite my departure. The FootLocker employee then proceeded to make unwanted jokes and remarks as I left, prompting me to turn around and address the situation.

Upon returning to the store, I requested to speak with the manager. However, the female employee misrepresented the situation to the manager, implying it was merely about the store closing. When I asked for the manager's name and requested his presence at the door, he rudely denied my request. Subsequently, I filmed the encounter to document their unprofessional behavior. The female FootLocker employee persisted in her demeaning behavior towards me and began recording me without my consent, which was highly inappropriate given her instigation, provocation, and unprofessional conduct towards a customer. I hope this incident does not reflect FootLocker's culture. Such behavior was uncalled for, unethical, and needs to be appropriately addressed.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed March 1, 2024

Visited Footlocker on Cottman Ave space 10 for an online sneaker purchase pickup. I was literally overlooked in line and had to notify them I was next to be helped. I had to repeat my name three times because the music is so loud that the cashier could not hear me.

Reviewed Jan. 26, 2024

My son purchased a pair of Ugg Tasmans at Footlocker online. He took them out of the box to try them on and noticed the stitching on the side was not completely stitched to the shoe. We called customer service and they sent us a return label. I sent the shoes back for an exchange. They sent me the same shoes back and said they had been worn and were not restockable. I have pictures. The shoes are in brand new condition except for the defect and only tried on.

Footlocker Company Information