1.00/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

223 Footlocker Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

This is the 2nd time we've had problems with ordering online. My $304 order got shipped to the wrong address (San Diego) in a different city with my receipt inside the box and I live in Murrieta... Footlocker's website does not update information to track your order. Go in the store. DO NOT ORDER ONLINE.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

On December 8th, 2018 I ordered a pair of new release sneakers for my son. I received an email stating that my sneakers were delivered. I checked my mail and delivery locations to no avail... No sneakers were delivered! Called customer service 3x with wait times varying from 48 to 78 minutes just to speak to a representative. Although they promised a refund within 8 to 10 business days, it is now January 3rd 2019 and I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND... NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM! You’re better off buying products from more reliable companies.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

On December 22 an associate at the Carolina Place mall in Pineville placed the order for me. I never received an email confirmation. After several days of calling and being on hold for 30+ minutes each time someone finally answered on December 31 and told me that my item was not available and my order had been cancelled. They didn’t send an email neither did I receive a phone call that my order was cancelled but my card was charged immediately. I was told I could be refunded on the phone or go back to store and told it would take about 4 to 5 days before I would be refunded.

I am beyond disappointed with Kids Footlocker and Footlocker because I placed another order with them today January 2. I checked my card and it was charged immediately so I called Footlocker and after being on hold for 35 minutes, I was told that my order was placed and then cancelled. I asked who cancelled the order and was told that the item wasn’t available so it was cancelled again. So why wasn’t I sent an email immediately informing me. I told Luke from customer service they need to do better with this and he asked me “what do you suggest we do” REALLY and I let him know what they should do. I felt like his comment was rude and he had a smart mouth. Very unhappy and not again.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I ordered my son some Jordan 12s ($200) on December 26th. They processed my order very quickly. It said that it doesn't bill your card until the order ships. However, it did charge my debit card. I kept wondering why I didn't get an email saying my order had been shipped. I waited until this morning to call customer service. Well after an hour wait, someone finally answered my call. Only for her to tell me that my order was canceled on the 26th. But I never received an email until after I talked to her. I actually just received the email 30 minutes ago. Never again!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Ordered a pair of shoes for my son for Christmas with plenty of time to receive them before the 25th. Received a confirmation of order and funds were deducted from my card. Well...the shoes never came, the shipping info was never updated, and email inquiries were not addressed. Several days spent on hold for hours, someone finally answered. Turns out that my order was never "downloaded" (what does that even mean?). No shoes, no gift, and we shall see if I get a refund. I am a lost customer! Boo!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footlocker?

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I placed an order a week ago and even paid for expedited shipping on some. I even received a confirmation email. Then a WEEK later I received an email stating I wouldn't be getting my products but not only that, I won't be able to use my funds to purchase something else because it's going to take 3 to 5 business days to receive my refund. Yet the payments were taken automatically!!! I think Footlocker has forgotten what makes them worth going to and that companies should really consider other outlets. I just did!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I placed my shoe order online to get before Christmas. Immediately I received an email confirmation. Somehow they had my work address on there. I contacted customer service. After holding 2 hours and 10 minutes Molly answered. Absolutely NO help. She couldn’t cancel the order or make any address changes to the order and the order had just been placed (2 hours 10 minutes ago). I shop Footlocker regularly but this was my first time shopping with them online. NEVER AGAIN. My daughter placed an order with them as well and needed to speak to Molly as well. Same thing. NO HELP! They double billed my daughter because (Footlocker) split the order. My daughter said this is her last Footlocker order as well. She gave them another chance with this order because her previous order she received PREVIOUSLY WORN shoes.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I made an online order on the 18th and paid extra for Express shipping so I should have been receiving my package no later than today December 21. Not only have I not received my order, I haven't even gotten so much as a confirmation email from them. I tried calling their 800 number and it was either busy or I was on hold 45 mins before I had to hang up. I even emailed them twice with no response. Then I look them up on Consumer Affairs to find out that the same exact thing is happening to a number of people!?! This is completely unacceptable, especially around the holidays.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I placed an order on 12/19, and I paid for expedited shipping to have the shoes by 12/23 (my daughter's birthday). I did not get an email confirmation or tracking information like I have in the past so became concerned. For two days I have called and been placed on permanent hold, I’ve emailed customer service without a response, and I’ve even resorted to messaging their Facebook page. I’ve gotten no response. I have no idea where my order is or if it will arrive, BUT THEY HAVE TAKEN THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT!!! >$200!!! I’m scared to death they’re about to ruin my baby’s birthday. Lack of any communication is ridiculous! If my order does not arrive I paid for, I will dispute the charges on my card.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I went to Footlocker and ordered a pair of Nike Air Max Plus and the color that my son wanted; I had to order online and the salespeople told me that it will be received by Christmas but that's a lie because after I entered it; I receive an email from UPS stating that a label has been created. I checked the status on Monday; still showed the same status. Checked on Tuesday; same status. I called the 800 number on Tuesday but it was nonstop busy and then when the phone rang; it would hang up. Then I would go to the website which is useless. Then on Wednesday; I checked the status and again; it didn't change.

So after being on hold for 1.5hrs; I reached a live person and she checked and stated that my shoes are in St. Ana, CA and she tried calling them but was she said the phone just rang. So she will call them back and get back in touch with me and quickly hung up. So I decided to call the store in CA and talked to the Manager and she told me that my shoes were there but it was overlooked and that's why it didn't go out that Monday; so it went out that Wednesday. I told her that my son was coming from overseas and that was my gift to him and for my shoes that I've paid a lot of money to just get overlook is unacceptable. So now I won't get the shoes until 12/27/18; all I can say is that I WILL NEVER USE FOOTLOCKER AGAIN.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I ordered ONE item on Monday 12/17 and paid $22.99 for 2-day shipping that was guaranteed to be delivered today, Friday 12/21 and I STILL have not received a confirmation email. I called customer service and was on hold for an hour and was told they couldn’t find my order yet they took the money out of my account! Absolutely terrible customer service, I will never order from Footlocker again.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I want to make a complaint about the company, the store employee/service, the phone employee/service and the website. For the past three weeks I have been trying to order the Nike Air Force One Atlanta for my son for Christmas. The first online order I never received a confirmation email for my order. After a few days of waiting I tried calling customer service where the line remained busy. I was finally able to get through and was on hold for an hour. Once someone got on the phone I was told my order presented an error. The error couldn't be explained, but she would submit something to the order team and I should receive an email of confirmation or one of cancellation if the error couldn't be fixed. I never received anything so I called back again with busy lines and an hour hold time and the only resolution was to cancel the order per agent and supervisor thereby forcing me to place the order again.

I placed the order again and never received a confirmation email. So I call and deal with busy signals and hour wait times to be told my order couldn't be found but to wait until Monday as an email should come then since my order was placed Sunday. Still no email. I call today, Tuesday (mind you my order was supposed to be here Christmas Eve) and again dealt with busy signals and an hour wait time. This time the call was either disconnected or I was hung up on. I called again with busy signals and 30 minute wait time.

Explained my situation and provide my PayPal info. I was placed on hold by the agent for 10 minutes in which I had to hang up because my work shift started. I happen to check my email to find I have a refund from Foot Locker to my PayPal. Why was my order canceled without my consent? So now the present I was to have for my son is not possible. You can't set up a chat as the chat on the website states it's unavailable and to call. I go to the store and they can't order the shoes because they don't have access. No Footlocker in my city sells the shoes.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Tried canceling an order through Customer Service but can't do that so I asked if they can change the shipping address. They said they can't do that. What can you do? And what's the point of having a customer service department if you can't do these basic things that other companies' customer service department performs on a regular basis. Also, this problem wouldn't have happened if they said they haven't falsely advertised guaranteed shipping before a certain date. Not to mention the sneakers they ship out are often with bad defects. Never shopping here again and I advise others to stay away as well.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Horrible, horrible, horrible!!! I placed an order 2 weeks ago and I haven't received a confirmation or anything else for that matter. Oh but they definitely took the money out my account!!! And I can't get in touch with anyone!!! If anyone knows a good lawyer please let me know.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Placed an order on Dec. 12th and chose 2-day shipping. It's the 15th and still no shoes. Call customer service to find out what the deal is (since I never received any type of email about my order) and literally waited on hold for them to come to the phone for 1hr & 27 mins...that's beyond ridiculous!!! Only to have them tell me I won't receive my order until Monday. Umm hellooo, THAT'S NOT 2 DAY SHIPPING!! I don't know where they learned to count but I need for them to get their ish together. I paid for EXPRESS SHIPPING not standard. For Foot Locker to be such a big company, their customer service AND their shipping SUCKS!! I'm going to tweet to the world about their services and see how they like that.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I gave my daughter my credit card to buy a birthday present for herself and she chose a pair of sneakers and after a week or so, they email her claiming that they can't find the item in their inventory??? Why advertise it, why accept the order, why not do something for the inconvenience instead of explaining your policies and not give a solution or substitution and of course after complaining all we get is an apology? My daughter was crushed & all they did was apologize? Unacceptable and we will not shop there again! And I dare you to try calling their customer service #, you will never get through, they never answered me? Why list a # then? Simply because they don't care about their customers!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Hey all. So I placed a online order to be picked up in store today! Well here it is 4 hours later and the store still does not have my online order. Footlocker needs to get their pick up in store program an overhaul! Because most places you order online pick up in store in a hour. I can’t cancel my order 'cause I will have $200 in limbo!! GET IT TOGETHER FOOTLOCKER.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Ordered a pair of women's Nike air max. Not even 6 months of normal wear and they're falling apart. The shoes are separating from the sole. Footlocker is no help. For what I paid this is ridiculous. And Footlocker won't do anything. I have to go through Nike which is a whole different nightmare.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Beware Footlocker.pro. It appears is a fraudulent site. I foolishly ordered a pair of Nike shoes and was charged £20 more than the advertised price. I asked for a refund and they refused telling me they have no control of what their charging agent applies. They refused a refund which is against the law Consumer Right Act 2014, and now their contact email address is responding as not existing. I have made Footlocker store in Europe aware of the fraudulent activity with their brand nearly a week ago but I have not had a response.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I bought a pair of Nike in July. I did not wear the shoes more than 10 times and there is a rip on the front in one of the shoes. I contacted the company but they said it is not a manufacturing fault. I basically bought an expensive pair of shoes which I am not able to wear anymore... The company should take the responsibility for selling bad products. I will never trust them again.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I placed my order (Customer Number: ** Order Acknowledgment Number: **) September 14th, Friday hoping to receive it within 7 business days. I called the customer service September 18th, Tuesday just to check if the item was already shipped. Unfortunately, my order was accepted even if they don't have it in stock. Good thing I called or else I'll be waiting for nothing. They don't even send me an email that the item is not available. This company is very unreliable. First time with them was frustrating!!!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Worse customer service, EVER! The only reason they actually deserve the one star vs zero is because they actually ended up doing their job. I walked in store #7580 with an online order return, invoice in hand and Tamara (the manager) said she needed to see the order confirmation email. I explained I don't keep emails like that once the order is received and nowhere on the refund policy does it state that being necessary for free returns. Nor is it displayed anywhere in the store. She said no email, no refund. My options was to find the email or use the return label. I could find other emails pertaining to that purchase but they wouldn't suffice. I explained I shouldn't have to use the label and lose $7 for a policy they made up!

I called their customer service line in store and after a very long hold time, reached Leah who informed me the email confirmation wasn't necessary for a return and if Tamara absolutely needed it, they could have easily called Footlocker line and been provided it. I could gather from Tamara's conversation that Leah asked why they needed it and Tamara said their GM told them that was the policy. Tamara threatened not to help me several times because she didn't have to. Called me rude and threatened to call security all while telling Leah on the line that she was going to help me and the "Leah and I were making this a big deal".

For the record, my "rudeness" was telling them what they were asking me for was not necessary nor policy and I took her pic so I could have her name tag as I didn't have a pen (she said taking her pic was illegal lol). I hope both managers in store are reprimanded and trained properly or Footlocker needs to correct the print on their refund policy. I've been trying to file an official complaint since the very day this happened and have been getting the run around!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Ok so I have made purchases from Footlocker in the past and I must say I had no issues...until now. I ordered my daughter sneakers online today and I took advantage of the "pick up in store" service they offer. I placed my order at 1:30pm not expecting to have them at 2:00 but at least the same day as offered. At first I didn’t notice the email sent saying do not pick up sneakers until a email is sent to you. So when I arrived at the store the cashier read the email and said they do not have the sneakers. I informed her that was impossible because I picked the option to pick up at store. She then shows it to another cashier who informs me they have the sneakers but can’t give them to me because I didn’t receive the email yet.

Ok if that is the rule fair enough. At around 5:30 I called the customer service number and was told my sneakers were pulled but to wait until I get the email. The rep tried to call the store but no answer. I called again around 7:00. The rep tried to call the store again no answer. I’m sitting here writing the review at 8:18. Store closes at 8:30. I just received the email to pick them up. Why would Footlocker have buy now pick up in store then email customers 12 minutes before closing? HORRIBLE customer service!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Ordered shoes on the 14th of August, and chose the 3-4 day shipping. It is now the 20th and still no shoes. I already bought new shoes elsewhere for I needed them asap. Been trying to contact customer service via phone, email, and even chat for almost 3 day! If only I read the multiple bad review this company have I would've definitely taken my business elsewhere. If you want to be disappointed then this is the place to buy from. Never again!

Original review: July 22, 2018

First and foremost I will never shop at Kids Footlocker again!! They have terrible customer service!! I made an order on July 6th that they canceled without my knowledge, so when I asked about it, I was informed that they canceled it on July 12th. I told them to give me my money back & they said allow 7 to 10 business days (typical bs because they take .2 seconds to take it off of my card and take 2.5 years to put it back???)!! I said okay, so when I tried to ask them today where my money is, meaning this is the absolute last day to return it??? They told me that I had to give them a fax number from my bank!!

I said, "WOW, my bank don't have a fax number," so now they're making me go through all types of loopholes to get MY MONEY back that they OWE me!! Could you believe that?!! I would not recommend shopping with Kids Footlocker at all!! NOT only that problem, but I ordered a size 6 and the size 6 came and it fit like a size 9!! WTF?!! I definitely do NOT recommend Kids Footlocker at all!!! -5 stars from me!! YOU SUCK!!

Original review: July 11, 2018

I purchased a pair of shoes at the Easton Footlocker in Columbus, Ohio and their system was down. They swiped my card twice, telling me it wasn’t processing and the “pending” charge would fall off. I then paid cash as they said the computers weren’t working. I have been on the phone for 10 business days trying to get an update/refunded for the two charges that were supposed to be “pending”. Not only can they not give me an update, but they continue to tell me they’re sending it to a supervisor and extend the timeframe anywhere from 3-10 business days. It’s absolutely absurd. They’re messing with MY money and won’t refund it. I should haven’t to wait 3 weeks to get MY money back when they were the ones who messed up. I will never shop here again for the same products I can buy elsewhere and not deal with this.

Original review: June 17, 2018

My son's dad got him a pair of shoes at Footlocker which ended up being the wrong size so he was told to fix upstairs and exchange them for the right size at kids Footlocker. They went upstairs and their computers were down so they said to come back. So I went today to exchange the exact same shoe for a bigger size. Kids Footlocker said they couldn’t exchange and to go back to Footlocker. Went back to Footlocker and they said we could have just exchanged them. They refunded the money on to a gift card. Went back to kids Footlocker and the gift card didn’t even work. Had to go back and have them fix it. An hour and a half later the exchange was finally done. It should have never been this difficult.

Original review: June 8, 2018

Footlocker customer service France (spoke to OLIVIA), (tel:08 05 54 07 86) is the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE EVER DEALT WITH! So incredibly RUDE I’m still shocked at what just happened. I called for a general question about the timeframe of the availability of a product. The person I talked to named Olivia didn’t let me finish and said she could not help me. Fine so I politely asked what that customer service line was for and she hung up on me. I call back the same person Olivia picks up and all I have time to say is that “I would like to”. I called back to ask to speak to a manager. Very legitimate right? Most people would want to talk to a manager after being treated this way!! This left me STUNNED and UPSET. I call a third time and she hangs up on me right away. Finally a young guy picks up the phone, (Olivia probably passed him the phone) and as soon as I kindly asked to speak to a manager he tells me that they don’t transfer calls.

I lost it after that — REALLY?!? Then WHAT IS YOUR PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR???!!! I was treated like piece of trash by OLIVIA at the France’s Footlocker “customer service” phone number. Why? How is this behavior acceptable? How to you train your people???!! That’s how you treat customers without whom you wouldn’t have a business. What happened to me just now is NOT OK. I’m going to do something about this. I just wanted you to know that. I not going to let this fly. I was in customer service in my younger days and if I would’ve treated a customer this way I would’ve gotten fired on the spot; but that’s in the United States and customer service there is always exceptionally good. FOOTLOCKER YOU'VE JUST LOST A CUSTOMER. I’m going to write reviews everywhere about how you treated me.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I returned a pair of shoes cause they didn't fit. I reordered not only to get a dirty pair resent they also were different sizes. What kind of people work in these companies. Is there no quality control?

Original review: May 3, 2018

Have received this e-mail stating that I have received my merchandise. I would like to know when was it delivered? I work 8-4 so the only person that is at home is my mother and my baby so who got my package because nobody signed for it or got it. I have ordered many times from other companies so Footlocker is the only one that's giving me this issue. If you will not send me my package, please refund me my money. I am really irritated and frustrated. These sneakers I ordered them for my son, THEY still haven't came.

I am fed up with this company. The only reason I didn't get it from the Footlocker near me is because they have them on sale online. Give me my damn money, I have been waiting for too long. I called this number above and nobody is picking up. If the UPS guy says that he left It on my front door, where the hell is it? I have an apartment number. Couldn't he ring the bell. Because I was there when he claim he left it in my front of my door. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!

This is the e-mail that they sent me and I have called many, many times and nobody picks up no matter the hour. "Re: Delivery Investigation **. We have been notified by UPS that your package has been acknowledged by you as delivered. At this time, the investigation has been closed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email or at 1.866.302.9443. Please reference your Investigation Number located at the bottom of the email when contacting us via phone."

Footlocker Company Information