2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.8/5 (448 ratings)

About Footlocker

Footlocker Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footlocker?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footlocker?

Original review: April 22, 2021

I've spent 10's of thousands at FootLocker over the years... Bought a pair of AirMax's for my wife, they arrived weeks late and didn't fit. I went thru the return process online and shipped them back for an exchange (all within their 45 day return policy). They sent the same shoes back a month later with no explanation. I tried to perform the exchange again and they said, "Sorry, it's past 45 days" and they won't budge. Trash customer service, I'll take my money elsewhere moving forward.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

Purchased items from Footlocker and they sent me a notice that the order was getting ready to ship. Tracking shows it never even arrived to the shipper. 2 months later I contact them and they inform me they no longer carry the items in my cart and asked if I wanted a refund or a replacement on an item they no longer carry.... They never would have refunded my money if I didn’t call them. I also received no updates after the initial email.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

I am extremely disappointed in this company as a long-time customer. I had purchased items for my son on Black Friday. These items were Christmas gift and my son wanted me to return them. Right after returning from winter break to work, I was quarantine due to a exposure in my classroom. This company refuses to give me anything but a store credit even though the items were never worn and I have my receipt. I offered proof that I was quarantine from my work and they still told me there was nothing they can do. You would think in the world that we’re living today that they have the technology to override these things. This is not in my control just like it’s not in their control and we should all have compassion for one another. Please be aware of the situation before you purchase a big item like myself.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

I ordered pair of shoes online and after making payment I got an email that the item got out of stock and it’s been a more than month that I’m not getting my refund back into my account. Moreover, I have called them several times regarding my refund but they are just making silly excuses. I would not recommend to buy anything from Footlocker.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

I placed an online order 12/16. I never received my order. I filed a claim with both Footlocker and FedEx. Footlocker closed claim, GAVE NO REFUND and have yet to respond to my emails or calls.. I have no merchandise and no refund!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

I ordered a pair of Nike AF1 shoes for my nephew as a Christmas present, after I did so 10 days later I got an e-mail cancelling my order because they didn't have his size and didn't think they'd get anymore. I ordered them from a different company and they now arrived late for Christmas due to the 10 day delay. Now on January 2nd Footlocker sent me a review of the product I NEVER got!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

I bought a pair of shoes from Footlocker store in Baltimore, Maryland. Since the shoes were uncomfortable I went back to the store within 3 weeks to return or exchange them. But the store owners refused to do any. Instead they were rude and uncooperative.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

I order some shoes from footlocker on the Oct 13,2020. I was email that I would get the product on the next week. When the next week came I got another email stating that my order was going to be delayed a couple of days so that was fine at first but now its almost a month later and I still haven't got my order. I called foot locker and asked them for an refund because it was gift and I told I had to wait to get the order then send it back to them in order to get my money back. So I called FedEx to asked them not to delivery the shoes. They couldn't even find my order and told me the tracking# I had was wrong and I had to call Footlocker back to get the correct tracking#. So I called them back and they said that was the tracking # and my order would be here today on 11/13 and not I get an email saying that my order won't be here until the 17th. I just need my money back. It's been over a month now.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

Footlocker.com....Wrong shoe and size was sent for my son with the Junction City, KS address. Literally a totally different shoe. Not even close. No packing slip. No one answers the phone at any of the local stores, so I called Junction City - where the shoes came from. Same thing - Customer service line kept me on hold yesterday for way too long - had to hang up twice. All automated. Today same thing - doubtful anyone will even pick up. Even called “headquarters”. Same thing. Worst worst worst experience ever - and please don’t blame Covid either with “longer response times”. There has been NO response at ANY of the locations, even the customer care email. There is NO excuse, stop using Covid. It’s September.

I’ve been to several stores and they’re staffed. I guess they have orders not to pick up the phones? Beyond unprofessional and an embarrassment to the company after reading more bad reviews about similar situations. Never again will I order OR shop from Footlocker. I want to tell everyone I know about this that’s how frustrating this process was.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

Ordered a pair of shoes from Footlocker for the first time Sept 1st. An hr later l get an email ”Trying to locate your item blah blah.” Then l got it again. So, l emailed CS and was told it was awaiting shipment. I thanked the rep to only get another email “Trying to locate your item.” I kid you not. I have not had any issues with Eastbay nor Kids Footlocker online. I can appreciate a lot of these companies doing their part during the pandemic. I guess these particular shoes just upped and walked away and they can’t find them though they are in stock. I can’t even cancel because l did find my size way cheaper somewhere else. I love how they tell me to hurry up and buy the shoes l already ordered. Won’t order from them again.

Footlocker Company Information