1.13/5
Based on 45 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Footlocker

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 21, 2018

186 Footlocker Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Second time in a row I have ordered shoes online only to get an email the next day that my order could not be fulfilled due to insufficient stock. Colossal pain in the ** of having to wait 5 to 6 days to get my money back through PayPal. Not really sure how their system works but it seems it needs some updating for more reliable live inventory numbers. Just a very very frustrating experience overall. Will not be using Footlocker.ca anymore.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

When trying for an exchange to a bigger sized shoe we were sent back the original shoe with a note stating that shoe was “too dirty” to complete the exchange. Yeah. 5 min in my house got them “too dirty”.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

Went into the store, do a simple return, had the receipt and shoes was bought exactly 7 days before. The Associates accused me of trying to return worn shoes. The laces were still tied the exact way as they are when they come from the Factory. The soles were immaculate and they had a spec of dirt on one shoe. The shoes were never taken out the box at my residence so I assume I purchased them that way. I bought my son two pairs of shoes. He looked at both and chose the other pair. I put the box back in the bag and they sat there until the weekend. The chicks in the store was really rude and acting like they were going to remove me from the store. But little did they know that I wasn't intimidated by them nor were those little ** going to throw me out of anywhere. Long Story short the other Footlocker took them back without a problem.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

Footlocker has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I ordered a pair of Jordan Retro 4's for my son for Christmas on their Black Friday deal. They ended up being a size too big. We checked the website and they didn't have the size he needed. We kept checking for a couple weeks after Christmas to see if they would get the right size in stock, they never did. Knowing that they have a 45-day return policy we ended up taking them back to the store to get a refund. The lady at the store said they can't do returns on certain merchandise in store and the Jordans I had purchased fell into that category. Really? Last I checked we were in the 21st century. She offered to send the shoes back for me and told me that they would process my refund once they were received.

Fast forward a couple weeks later, I get an email saying they received my return and have issued me a gift card for the amount I was owed. I didn't want a gift card. I wanted it refunded to my credit card. I called their customer service and they basically told me there was nothing they could do because they weren't processed until after the 45-day window of their return policy and that policy is set in stone and comes straight from corporate. Apparently they go off of order date, not the date you receive them. I ordered on Nov. 25th, but didn't receive them until December 5th. I took them back to the store on January 13th where again the lady at the store told me I would get a refund. The customer service rep told me that they go off of the order date not the date the items are received. So I lost 10 days there. They then go off of when they process the return.

It was shipped back to them on the 13th of January and they didn't process it until the 23rd of January. That is 10 more days that I had no control over. If you go from the day I received them to the day I took them to the store I was well within 45 days. But because of the way their return policy works I lost a total of 20 days. So really their return policy should say 20-25 days depending on how long it takes to get to you and how long it takes us to process it once it comes back. I asked to talk to a Supervisor and he came on the phone and said there is absolutely nothing they can do. When I explained my situation, he reiterated there is nothing they can do and that their policy is set in stone. Seriously Footlocker? You need to re-evaluate these so-called policies. From reading these reviews I am not the only one to have a bad experience. So now I have a gift card for a company that to be honest I don't want to buy from anymore.

I hate companies that hide behind stupid policies that screw customers so they can keep your money. I will use my gift card and then I will never buy from Footlocker again. There are so many other companies out there that want to make customers happy because they know they will keep coming back... hint, hint Footlocker. By the way, I found the shoes in the right size at Hibbett Sports. Guess what, their return policy is much better and they make the process so much easier than Footlocker. WILL NEVER BUY FROM THESE GUYS AGAIN!!!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

First of all, I would not have made a purchase at Footlocker if it had not been for the coupon deal. They cancelled a part of my order without notifying me first -- which voided their promotion. My entire remaining purchase wasn't discounted as a result -- and I paid very high shipping costs on top of this! I made several complaints and they wouldn't do rectify the matter. They denied the coupon deal that I used existed even though I sent them fwds of the emails. They refused to reimburse the shipping costs as well. Buyer beware! They tempt you with sales discounts then charge much higher prices!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footlocker?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I placed an order on December 18th in the Woodbridge location for the Nike Presto which was a Christmas gift. Saturday that same month on the 23rd I still hadn’t received my shipment, because the girl who helped me with the order scheduled it to arrive home. I called a 1-800 number on my email receipt and was on hold for close to an hour to be told there was no tracking information for my order. The woman who I spoke to told me that in order to get a refund I needed to wait at least 7 business days. Already upset with the whole situation I call that following Monday and the lady who was assisting me sounded clueless about the entire situation all the while I was told by the representative who I spoke to previously that she would leave notes about the situation.

Finally the lady tells me that my refund won’t go through till 3 business days. I asked to speak with a manager, but couldn’t get through, so I left a voicemail, and never even got a call back. Yes, I got my money back 3 days later, but never received my sneakers, never got a call back and the customer service was just horrible.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Ordered sneakers for Christmas and they were lost twice. We were told that the sneakers were no longer available. So now we are out the sneakers and they think that a fifty dollar gift card is going to make up for the fact that we didn't get them.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I ordered 3 pair of shoes from Footlocker online on December 21. The money came out of my acct. right then but later on that night I got a text about another transaction from Footlocker for $157.00. I immediately called and they told me since one of the three pair of shoes was being shipped from another warehouse that I was being charged for that. I had never heard of that but they said when the shoes ship then I would be refunded that money back. I waited 3 days and called back and they told me it would probably be after Christmas when it is refunded. I was so upset because that was holding up my shopping for gifts.

The money was refunded on Christmas eve around 8pm. December 28 two pair of shoes were delivered and one was the wrong size. I called them again and they said they will send me out the correct size on a 2 day air but I probably won't receive the shoes until Jan. 2nd. This whole process was terrible. My son bday is on New Year's Day and I wanted him to take pics with his siblings but because of this mix up that will have to be postponed. Nobody offered me a store credit or discount or anything. I am not pleased with Footlocker service and I will never shop with them again. I only spoke with one guy and he was very helpful but everyone else was not nice. I usually don't write reviews but this situation needs to be address.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

Ever since Footlocker switched to SheerID I have not been able to receive a discount. I have registered with SheerID, received approvals and even put their customer support directly on the phone with Footlocker employees with unsuccessful attempts to receive a discount. End of the day I am very dissatisfied with all parties.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Awful company!!! Ordered shoes. I waited for 2 weeks and was charged for them for 5 days and then when I did not get them in, I checked order status and called and they had cancelled my order!!! Said item is out of stock!!! Wow!!! It is ridiculous. They will let you order shoes then be out of them.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Intended to buy basketball shoes for my son. We were the only customers in the store. 2 employees, one with her head in her hand, the other behind the cash register, neither offered help. Couldn't find shoes in his size so decided to order and paid in-store. 3 days later, received an e-mail saying that there were no shoes available and that I needed to return to the store with my receipt to claim my refund. 2 trips to the store, no shoes, time and gas wasted, need to continue to look for shoes - but it won't be in another Footlocker - NEVER! I hope the salespersons know how to make refunds better than they know how to sell.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Last year at Christmas they launched the new Jordans that were almost impossible to get but I was persistent and managed to get 3 pair. The next day they cancelled my order and sent an email saying they weren't able to verify my information. Which was bs because the funds had already been taken from my acc and they had my correct address etc. But I was lucky enough to purchase elsewhere. This year they did the same exact thing. And when I called them to ask why they cancelled my order they were so rude and said they did not have that information. My funds are still on hold and the shoes are sold out. Worst customer service ever.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I purchased a pair of shoes from Footlocker for my son... He tried them on and walked around for a minute and said they were too small. So I tried to return the shoes and they sent them back telling me they were dirty... that is not true. There is nothing wrong with the shoes and they are not dirty. I spent almost $80 for these shoes and now I am stuck with a pair of shoes that doesnt fit my son and I am out $80... On top of them being a size 16. Now what do I do. His feet wont shrink and how many people out there wear a size 16. Whoever looked these shoes over is crazy. These people just didnt want to go and return the hard earned money I had to save for these shoes. I would not refer this company to anyone and dont buy if you even have a possible thought of having to return them.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

DO NOT ORDER ONLINE! TERRIBLE!!! This has to be the worst retailer to order from online. I ordered a pair of boots on Cyber Monday, a week later I got an email saying they were out of stock. Called customer service and they told me they had stock but the price was higher...what? Anyway I reordered the boots again, another week later still no boots so I called customer service again. 3 times they disconnected me. Supervisor TJ was terrible, didn't care, very rude, no help. Told me that my order was cancelled...what? Honestly can’t believe how horrible the online service is. These people just don't care!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I ordered Air Force Ones and I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened them. The sneakers were worn with marks on them and were also creased. I've never seen anything like this before. Who would put these shoes in a box for a customer? They must of been blind... And the customer service is terrible. Their attitude is pretty much like, "Oh well then return them, have a good day." Do you even care to have customers!!! So unprofessional... I wish I can give them no stars.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I ordered on Thursday, on Monday I called them and they told me they didn't have stock. I lost the Black Friday deal. I am pissed off. This is the worst website ever. NEVER BUY ANYTHING EVER FROM THIS WEBSITE. SERIOUSLY.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

When I received my pair of Air Max Plus that I ordered in the store, they came in what seems like a used box, no stuffing, and with creases. When I called customer service they told me to take it to the store where I ordered them and said that they came from the store in Raleigh. Fair enough. I go into the store and no one can process my request to have them exchanged and reorder due to the fact that they were sold out. Oh! And if I returned them they couldn’t give me back my 20 dollar reward that I used towards the purchase. I told them I would just call customer care because surely they didn’t ship the shoes to me so allow me to just call the people who had a hand in doing so. They acted so UNCONCERNED that they would ship me shoes that looked the way they did and that cost over 100 dollars! I’m sure they could care less about my dissatisfaction with them but I told them I would write them a review.

They offered no compensation for my troubles. I probably will just go to Finish Line from now on! This is the first time that their customer service has been so piss poor. And I am beyond mad. Note to self: make sure the shoes are coming from a warehouse and not a store where they are returned after being worn or tried on a million times... They could have at least put the paper in them to keep its shape since they couldn’t remove the scuff but I guess that would have been JUST TOO much *shrugs*. I’ll just tell everybody I know about you who buy from you all faithfully. We work hard for our coins and we deserve to be treated with good customer service. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I ordered something online that took over 2 weeks to receive. When online it stated merchandise was available. I got my order and it did not fit. I took it to a store to return. I was told at a store they could not accept it but they could mail it back for me. I am still waiting on my refund 2 weeks later. All customer service is saying they need to investigate my order as they can not find it and have no tracking number for the pack in the notes of my order. I have called repeatedly and provided the tracking number. I am still waiting on a refund and they are still investigating with nothing else they can do. Never will I order from Footlocker again. Worst experience ever. Every time I give them the tracking number they see the warehouse has received my package but can't process the refund yet.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Purchased 3 items and Footlocker canceled my purchase. Had to reprocess each order to pay for shipping for each item instead of just one shipping fee. Also when paid for my item they processed 3 transaction instead of 1 as expected when purchasing online one amount not 3 separate charges. This caused a fraud alert on my bank account. When calling customer service they hung up on me several times or leave me on hold when asked to speak to a supervisor for assistance. I will never purchase online with them again.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I went in a Footlocker Store in Oxford Street bought a pair of Vapormax trainers only to realise when I got home it was already been wore. I took it back to the Brixton store to have it exchanged. They didn't have the size so they ordered it. When I went to pick it up it was another dirty pair worse than the previous pair. I had to take time from my work time to make all those trips. I'm overly upset and disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I ordered a pair of shoes and used a gift card to pay. I used my debit card to pay for shipping. However, when I checked my account later, they had charged me $50 and did not take my gift cards. I contacted them immediately and was told that they couldn't do anything about it and they couldn't help me. I will not be buying from FootLocker again.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

So yesterday I tried ordering a pair of shoes for my friend. As I was going to checkout it said that INTERNATIONAL shipping was available. I go back to look at some other stuff, and when I was done, I went to the checkout to pay my stuff but then it says that international shipping is not available and everything in my cart was deleted. So I go back again and add other items in my cart, but when I go to checkout IT DOESNT WORK. It seems like NOTHING is available for international shipping. What is the point in offering INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING if nothing is available. (I live in French Polynesia.) This is not the first time I order shoes from this site but it seems as if nothing is available anymore.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I purchased new shoes for my sister and daughter that just released yesterday at Arden Footlocker. I came in today with a family emergency, Receipt and ID and wanted to return these because the money was needed for something else. The two girls upfront 10/15/17 6:35 pm said they could not return shoes because it hasn't been 3 days yet. I have purchased over $1,000 in shoes this year and every time I needed to return, exchange whether it was the same or next day I have never had a problem! I always use the same debit card and today, they didn't want to return it because it just came out and It can't return for 3 days.

I spoke with Robin who said he was a manager, he said it probably didn't clear the bank. I have PROOF it did clear the bank and he said that's your bank that's not us! So either come back or go to a different store like Roseville! This is ridiculous! I've never had an issue and today they have a new rule that I can't return newly released shoes for three days. I contacted Roseville and Kids Footlocker and they said they never heard of that rule! But it's too late to run to Roseville, they close in 5 mins!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

On July 3rd, 2017 I purchased a pair of shoes from Foot Locker. I wear a size 11 but the size 11's I received were way too small. I promptly returned them following the directions on the packaging. On August 2nd, 2017 I received an email from Foot Locker stating they had received the merchandise and my PayPal account would be credited within 5-7 days. That was over 2 months ago! I've called the customer service department at 1-800-991-6681 twice. Each time they claim the money was refunded??? OK, but my PayPal statements clearly show differently. I haven't received a dime!

Furthermore, I've checked the credit card I used for the purchase and no refund through it either. They can't provide me with a transaction number, a date the money was refunded, nothing. I feel Foot Locker is accusing me of lying and ignoring the facts. I can provide them with copies of my PayPal account statements. I can provide them with copies of my credit card statements. I can prove beyond any doubt I haven't received a dime. Foot Locker is the worst I've ever dealt with.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I ordered 3 pair of toddler shoes online. Two of the three pair did not fit and I looked online to find out what the return policy was. During my search I did see lots of bad reviews for Footlocker online so I decided to call Footlocker customer service to speak to them directly concerning exchanging the shoes. I explained to the rep the issue I was having and the options I had. The very unconcerned rep tells me, "Well you can take the Return directions We sent you and follow those or take them to a Footlocker location." I inform the rep that return directions were not included only the receipts for the shoes (these were more like the order pull papers).

She says "Ohhh well I guess I can send it to you". I tell her before she does this what about the store option. She tells me well they don't have to take them back. I say, "Excuse me they haven't been worn and you said that I could at the beginning of the call." She just breathes and says well them not taking them back is up to them and goes silent. I ask her if she serious and to just send me the return directions by email. She then says, "You will have to pay to have them sent back (6.99)", then ask do I need anything else and hangs up. NEVER AGAIN... I rather go to the store.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I registered just to write this review. I recently purchased $450 worth of shoes from Footlocker's website. This was going to be a birthday gift, so I paid for 1 day shipping as well. A considerable amount of money spent. I receive an email that my order was cancelled due to a "verification issue." I called Footlocker's customer service and not only were they rude to a customer that basically just dropped $500 total, but rudely let me know that I probably wouldn't receive my refund for a week. 5-7 business days. No shoes, no birthday gift (that I worked 2 weeks to pay for), and I'm $500 poorer. Terrible experience. I do not recommend purchasing anything from Footlocker's website.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

I made my first order on Footlocker and was pleased. I got the correct item and fast. So I go to make another order of the Puma x Fenty slides and they take longer to get here. But what do I get when I get them. The wrong color that I already own!! I don't even live near a Footlocker so now because of their mistake I have to go out of town and waste my day! They were not apologetic or anything!! Never again will I buy from here!!! Finish Line, Champs, Jimmy Jazz, etc. will be getting my money from now on!!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

I actually travel out of my way to go to this specific Footlocker. I always deal with a certain associate by the name of Kuwana. Her customer service exceeds my expectations. She always has a smile on her face and she even remembers me by my first name! My son even speaks of how nice she is to us. I'm not sure if she is a manager or not but she definitely needs to be! She's a pleasure and I've noticed that she's like this with everyone, not just us. I've never written a review on anyone but she's pretty amazing so I had to!

Original review: July 27, 2017

I ordered three pairs of shoes, they processed payment twice and have now held the funds up in my account for 6 days. Not only will my kids have to wear socks to school for the first week, I will return any shipped items directly back for a full refund, Customer Service is a joke and really sucks. They claim there is nothing they can do.

Original review: July 13, 2017

It was a gross negligence on the part of the seller (Anna) which works in Foot Locker Westfield London and she was She's very rude with me. After what has been spent more than 400£ I will not go back again.

Footlocker Company Information

www.footlocker.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use