1.07/5
Based on 43 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

197 Footlocker Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 17, 2018

My son's dad got him a pair of shoes at Footlocker which ended up being the wrong size so he was told to fix upstairs and exchange them for the right size at kids Footlocker. They went upstairs and their computers were down so they said to come back. So I went today to exchange the exact same shoe for a bigger size. Kids Footlocker said they couldn’t exchange and to go back to Footlocker. Went back to Footlocker and they said we could have just exchanged them. They refunded the money on to a gift card. Went back to kids Footlocker and the gift card didn’t even work. Had to go back and have them fix it. An hour and a half later the exchange was finally done. It should have never been this difficult.

Original review: June 8, 2018

Footlocker customer service France (spoke to OLIVIA), (tel:08 05 54 07 86) is the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE EVER DEALT WITH! So incredibly RUDE I’m still shocked at what just happened. I called for a general question about the timeframe of the availability of a product. The person I talked to named Olivia didn’t let me finish and said she could not help me. Fine so I politely asked what that customer service line was for and she hung up on me. I call back the same person Olivia picks up and all I have time to say is that “I would like to”. I called back to ask to speak to a manager. Very legitimate right? Most people would want to talk to a manager after being treated this way!! This left me STUNNED and UPSET. I call a third time and she hangs up on me right away. Finally a young guy picks up the phone, (Olivia probably passed him the phone) and as soon as I kindly asked to speak to a manager he tells me that they don’t transfer calls.

I lost it after that — REALLY?!? Then WHAT IS YOUR PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR???!!! I was treated like piece of trash by OLIVIA at the France’s Footlocker “customer service” phone number. Why? How is this behavior acceptable? How to you train your people???!! That’s how you treat customers without whom you wouldn’t have a business. What happened to me just now is NOT OK. I’m going to do something about this. I just wanted you to know that. I not going to let this fly. I was in customer service in my younger days and if I would’ve treated a customer this way I would’ve gotten fired on the spot; but that’s in the United States and customer service there is always exceptionally good. FOOTLOCKER YOU'VE JUST LOST A CUSTOMER. I’m going to write reviews everywhere about how you treated me.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I returned a pair of shoes cause they didn't fit. I reordered not only to get a dirty pair resent they also were different sizes. What kind of people work in these companies. Is there no quality control?

Original review: May 3, 2018

Have received this e-mail stating that I have received my merchandise. I would like to know when was it delivered? I work 8-4 so the only person that is at home is my mother and my baby so who got my package because nobody signed for it or got it. I have ordered many times from other companies so Footlocker is the only one that's giving me this issue. If you will not send me my package, please refund me my money. I am really irritated and frustrated. These sneakers I ordered them for my son, THEY still haven't came.

I am fed up with this company. The only reason I didn't get it from the Footlocker near me is because they have them on sale online. Give me my damn money, I have been waiting for too long. I called this number above and nobody is picking up. If the UPS guy says that he left It on my front door, where the hell is it? I have an apartment number. Couldn't he ring the bell. Because I was there when he claim he left it in my front of my door. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!

This is the e-mail that they sent me and I have called many, many times and nobody picks up no matter the hour. "Re: Delivery Investigation **. We have been notified by UPS that your package has been acknowledged by you as delivered. At this time, the investigation has been closed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email or at 1.866.302.9443. Please reference your Investigation Number located at the bottom of the email when contacting us via phone."

Original review: April 21, 2018

I was ordered an item in the store. I was told it is guaranty to get the item in 3 to 5 business day and I confirmed two time I will receive on time. I got an email regarding shipping with shipping number. Tracking number was showing in process. After 15 business day I called and just simply I was told they did not have item to ship and they will refund my money in 7-10 business day. I believe it is not a right business. Because the company is selling item which does not exist. They are sending tracking number to customer for an item which never has been shipped. They do not notify customer they are not able to send the item. They keep the customer money as much as they can. If I did not call, they never let me know they do not have the item. If I had a choice to make no star I would go to no star.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footlocker?

Original review: April 13, 2018

A week ago I went to a Footlocker store in The Great Mall, bought four pairs of Adidas Superstar (3 green, one pink) but I wanted more pairs of the pink for my relatives. They didn't have it in stock so the staff there volunteered to order it for me online. I thought, so convenient! I felt so grateful. Today, the shoes arrived in the mail, all of which are green, instead of pink. I called their customer service hotline (which in their email states "We've got a team of amazing customer care associates.") and was greeted by a not-so-friendly voice.

I told her my concern and also mentioned about how the boxes were also in an unacceptable state (mind you, they weren't like that because of shipping, they were like scraps of paper put together to make a "box"). She then tells me that in her screen, she can see that I ordered three green pairs and that if I have three green ones now and want pink instead, I should go to a store and have it exchanged there. This pissed me off because she is basically telling me I'm lying. I told her the shipment confirmation emails I got all said that the items shipped were pink. She insisted that what she sees is green and that IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO MADE THE MISTAKE. I was like, "Wow, that's a first!" What an amazing team of customer care associates indeed! Definitely not ordering nor buying from Footlocker again.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I went to Footlocker and purchased the Kyrie 4 iD which is with Nike, I tried the shoes on and told the worker there, that they fit too tight, he continued to tell me that's how it's supposed to be because it's a basketball shoe. I asked if they had a bigger size and he said no. So I bought those. Not long after I went for a walk and the shoes started giving me blisters, and where there's blisters there's blood, so the back of the shoe had blood on it. I really like these shoes so I figured I tried to clean them with bleach. I managed to clean most of it off but you could still see it looked 'worn' so two days later I go back to the store, and lo and behold they're showcasing a bigger size. So I tell the 'assistant manager' that's working there what happened and she says she can't take them back because they're 'worn' which I understand. So now I have a pair of 165$ shoes that I cant wear.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I send my son to 621 W 181 St Space 623 to buy the new Lebron XV and my son forgot the coupon of 20% off in the store. The cashier or the staff ** tell to my son that he need the physical coupon. I was in the phone all the time with my son. I tell him go to the cellphone and show the coupon. My son has his debit card and ** was talking bad things about me in front of my son. Totally unprofessional.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Don’t purchase shoes online from Footlocker. Last year I made a purchase that was never sent, after waiting for over two weeks I had to call them for them to inform me that it was out of stock. Yes, they took my money quite fast, but they won’t inform you when it’s out of stock. I made another mistake last week when I decided to give them a try again. It’s been ordered since the 6th, yet still not shipped. Never again. The savings is definitely not worth the high blood pressure they put me through.

Original review: March 1, 2018

The worst. I won't buy from them again. Kept rejecting my order for 3 days. To then be told they emailed me the reason why. Go and check, no email. Not in junk or any folder. SMH. 2 days later the order was finally processed by some verification department for same day in store pick up. Go to the store 7:30 p because it closes at 8 pm and they have no orders. They claim their computer been down all day so no pick ups. All pick ups are being rerouted. So I ask what do I do? Oh I don't know. What do mean, I bought the item already so where is it being routed to. "Oh I don't know." This is what I get from them.

So I call back Footlocker 800, they tell me it has to be 24 hrs before they can do anything. At this point I just want my money back. I came to NY for a funeral and I decided to buy these before I go back. Now the sneakers I bought are in store and I cant pick them up? I live in MA. So what now? I have to get it shipped to me? I won't spend my money with these guys again. I had a account for about 4 years and never have I had this issue. I don't know if it's because of the availability sneakers or what but regardless the games they are playing I am not up for. The whole I don't know don't work for me.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018 Three times I have spent over an hour trying in vain to place an order on-line. The first time I was informed after having to call their 800 # and wait almost 29 minutes to speak to an agent, I was told that the sneakers were not available. HELLO!!! Why, then, are they shown as being available on their website? The second order arrived 4 days later than promised, and, today, my final order ever using footlocker.com, I used Live Chat and asked for the President of Footlocker‘s

name & address & was informed that it was unavailable. What a horrible company!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Second time in a row I have ordered shoes online only to get an email the next day that my order could not be fulfilled due to insufficient stock. Colossal pain in the ** of having to wait 5 to 6 days to get my money back through PayPal. Not really sure how their system works but it seems it needs some updating for more reliable live inventory numbers. Just a very very frustrating experience overall. Will not be using Footlocker.ca anymore.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

When trying for an exchange to a bigger sized shoe we were sent back the original shoe with a note stating that shoe was “too dirty” to complete the exchange. Yeah. 5 min in my house got them “too dirty”.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

Went into the store, do a simple return, had the receipt and shoes was bought exactly 7 days before. The Associates accused me of trying to return worn shoes. The laces were still tied the exact way as they are when they come from the Factory. The soles were immaculate and they had a spec of dirt on one shoe. The shoes were never taken out the box at my residence so I assume I purchased them that way. I bought my son two pairs of shoes. He looked at both and chose the other pair. I put the box back in the bag and they sat there until the weekend. The chicks in the store was really rude and acting like they were going to remove me from the store. But little did they know that I wasn't intimidated by them nor were those little ** going to throw me out of anywhere. Long Story short the other Footlocker took them back without a problem.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

Footlocker has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I ordered a pair of Jordan Retro 4's for my son for Christmas on their Black Friday deal. They ended up being a size too big. We checked the website and they didn't have the size he needed. We kept checking for a couple weeks after Christmas to see if they would get the right size in stock, they never did. Knowing that they have a 45-day return policy we ended up taking them back to the store to get a refund. The lady at the store said they can't do returns on certain merchandise in store and the Jordans I had purchased fell into that category. Really? Last I checked we were in the 21st century. She offered to send the shoes back for me and told me that they would process my refund once they were received.

Fast forward a couple weeks later, I get an email saying they received my return and have issued me a gift card for the amount I was owed. I didn't want a gift card. I wanted it refunded to my credit card. I called their customer service and they basically told me there was nothing they could do because they weren't processed until after the 45-day window of their return policy and that policy is set in stone and comes straight from corporate. Apparently they go off of order date, not the date you receive them. I ordered on Nov. 25th, but didn't receive them until December 5th. I took them back to the store on January 13th where again the lady at the store told me I would get a refund. The customer service rep told me that they go off of the order date not the date the items are received. So I lost 10 days there. They then go off of when they process the return.

It was shipped back to them on the 13th of January and they didn't process it until the 23rd of January. That is 10 more days that I had no control over. If you go from the day I received them to the day I took them to the store I was well within 45 days. But because of the way their return policy works I lost a total of 20 days. So really their return policy should say 20-25 days depending on how long it takes to get to you and how long it takes us to process it once it comes back. I asked to talk to a Supervisor and he came on the phone and said there is absolutely nothing they can do. When I explained my situation, he reiterated there is nothing they can do and that their policy is set in stone. Seriously Footlocker? You need to re-evaluate these so-called policies. From reading these reviews I am not the only one to have a bad experience. So now I have a gift card for a company that to be honest I don't want to buy from anymore.

I hate companies that hide behind stupid policies that screw customers so they can keep your money. I will use my gift card and then I will never buy from Footlocker again. There are so many other companies out there that want to make customers happy because they know they will keep coming back... hint, hint Footlocker. By the way, I found the shoes in the right size at Hibbett Sports. Guess what, their return policy is much better and they make the process so much easier than Footlocker. WILL NEVER BUY FROM THESE GUYS AGAIN!!!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

First of all, I would not have made a purchase at Footlocker if it had not been for the coupon deal. They cancelled a part of my order without notifying me first -- which voided their promotion. My entire remaining purchase wasn't discounted as a result -- and I paid very high shipping costs on top of this! I made several complaints and they wouldn't do rectify the matter. They denied the coupon deal that I used existed even though I sent them fwds of the emails. They refused to reimburse the shipping costs as well. Buyer beware! They tempt you with sales discounts then charge much higher prices!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I placed an order on December 18th in the Woodbridge location for the Nike Presto which was a Christmas gift. Saturday that same month on the 23rd I still hadn’t received my shipment, because the girl who helped me with the order scheduled it to arrive home. I called a 1-800 number on my email receipt and was on hold for close to an hour to be told there was no tracking information for my order. The woman who I spoke to told me that in order to get a refund I needed to wait at least 7 business days. Already upset with the whole situation I call that following Monday and the lady who was assisting me sounded clueless about the entire situation all the while I was told by the representative who I spoke to previously that she would leave notes about the situation.

Finally the lady tells me that my refund won’t go through till 3 business days. I asked to speak with a manager, but couldn’t get through, so I left a voicemail, and never even got a call back. Yes, I got my money back 3 days later, but never received my sneakers, never got a call back and the customer service was just horrible.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Ordered sneakers for Christmas and they were lost twice. We were told that the sneakers were no longer available. So now we are out the sneakers and they think that a fifty dollar gift card is going to make up for the fact that we didn't get them.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I ordered 3 pair of shoes from Footlocker online on December 21. The money came out of my acct. right then but later on that night I got a text about another transaction from Footlocker for $157.00. I immediately called and they told me since one of the three pair of shoes was being shipped from another warehouse that I was being charged for that. I had never heard of that but they said when the shoes ship then I would be refunded that money back. I waited 3 days and called back and they told me it would probably be after Christmas when it is refunded. I was so upset because that was holding up my shopping for gifts.

The money was refunded on Christmas eve around 8pm. December 28 two pair of shoes were delivered and one was the wrong size. I called them again and they said they will send me out the correct size on a 2 day air but I probably won't receive the shoes until Jan. 2nd. This whole process was terrible. My son bday is on New Year's Day and I wanted him to take pics with his siblings but because of this mix up that will have to be postponed. Nobody offered me a store credit or discount or anything. I am not pleased with Footlocker service and I will never shop with them again. I only spoke with one guy and he was very helpful but everyone else was not nice. I usually don't write reviews but this situation needs to be address.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

Ever since Footlocker switched to SheerID I have not been able to receive a discount. I have registered with SheerID, received approvals and even put their customer support directly on the phone with Footlocker employees with unsuccessful attempts to receive a discount. End of the day I am very dissatisfied with all parties.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Awful company!!! Ordered shoes. I waited for 2 weeks and was charged for them for 5 days and then when I did not get them in, I checked order status and called and they had cancelled my order!!! Said item is out of stock!!! Wow!!! It is ridiculous. They will let you order shoes then be out of them.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Intended to buy basketball shoes for my son. We were the only customers in the store. 2 employees, one with her head in her hand, the other behind the cash register, neither offered help. Couldn't find shoes in his size so decided to order and paid in-store. 3 days later, received an e-mail saying that there were no shoes available and that I needed to return to the store with my receipt to claim my refund. 2 trips to the store, no shoes, time and gas wasted, need to continue to look for shoes - but it won't be in another Footlocker - NEVER! I hope the salespersons know how to make refunds better than they know how to sell.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Last year at Christmas they launched the new Jordans that were almost impossible to get but I was persistent and managed to get 3 pair. The next day they cancelled my order and sent an email saying they weren't able to verify my information. Which was bs because the funds had already been taken from my acc and they had my correct address etc. But I was lucky enough to purchase elsewhere. This year they did the same exact thing. And when I called them to ask why they cancelled my order they were so rude and said they did not have that information. My funds are still on hold and the shoes are sold out. Worst customer service ever.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I purchased a pair of shoes from Footlocker for my son... He tried them on and walked around for a minute and said they were too small. So I tried to return the shoes and they sent them back telling me they were dirty... that is not true. There is nothing wrong with the shoes and they are not dirty. I spent almost $80 for these shoes and now I am stuck with a pair of shoes that doesnt fit my son and I am out $80... On top of them being a size 16. Now what do I do. His feet wont shrink and how many people out there wear a size 16. Whoever looked these shoes over is crazy. These people just didnt want to go and return the hard earned money I had to save for these shoes. I would not refer this company to anyone and dont buy if you even have a possible thought of having to return them.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

DO NOT ORDER ONLINE! TERRIBLE!!! This has to be the worst retailer to order from online. I ordered a pair of boots on Cyber Monday, a week later I got an email saying they were out of stock. Called customer service and they told me they had stock but the price was higher...what? Anyway I reordered the boots again, another week later still no boots so I called customer service again. 3 times they disconnected me. Supervisor TJ was terrible, didn't care, very rude, no help. Told me that my order was cancelled...what? Honestly can’t believe how horrible the online service is. These people just don't care!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I ordered Air Force Ones and I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened them. The sneakers were worn with marks on them and were also creased. I've never seen anything like this before. Who would put these shoes in a box for a customer? They must of been blind... And the customer service is terrible. Their attitude is pretty much like, "Oh well then return them, have a good day." Do you even care to have customers!!! So unprofessional... I wish I can give them no stars.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I ordered on Thursday, on Monday I called them and they told me they didn't have stock. I lost the Black Friday deal. I am pissed off. This is the worst website ever. NEVER BUY ANYTHING EVER FROM THIS WEBSITE. SERIOUSLY.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

When I received my pair of Air Max Plus that I ordered in the store, they came in what seems like a used box, no stuffing, and with creases. When I called customer service they told me to take it to the store where I ordered them and said that they came from the store in Raleigh. Fair enough. I go into the store and no one can process my request to have them exchanged and reorder due to the fact that they were sold out. Oh! And if I returned them they couldn’t give me back my 20 dollar reward that I used towards the purchase. I told them I would just call customer care because surely they didn’t ship the shoes to me so allow me to just call the people who had a hand in doing so. They acted so UNCONCERNED that they would ship me shoes that looked the way they did and that cost over 100 dollars! I’m sure they could care less about my dissatisfaction with them but I told them I would write them a review.

They offered no compensation for my troubles. I probably will just go to Finish Line from now on! This is the first time that their customer service has been so piss poor. And I am beyond mad. Note to self: make sure the shoes are coming from a warehouse and not a store where they are returned after being worn or tried on a million times... They could have at least put the paper in them to keep its shape since they couldn’t remove the scuff but I guess that would have been JUST TOO much *shrugs*. I’ll just tell everybody I know about you who buy from you all faithfully. We work hard for our coins and we deserve to be treated with good customer service. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I ordered something online that took over 2 weeks to receive. When online it stated merchandise was available. I got my order and it did not fit. I took it to a store to return. I was told at a store they could not accept it but they could mail it back for me. I am still waiting on my refund 2 weeks later. All customer service is saying they need to investigate my order as they can not find it and have no tracking number for the pack in the notes of my order. I have called repeatedly and provided the tracking number. I am still waiting on a refund and they are still investigating with nothing else they can do. Never will I order from Footlocker again. Worst experience ever. Every time I give them the tracking number they see the warehouse has received my package but can't process the refund yet.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Purchased 3 items and Footlocker canceled my purchase. Had to reprocess each order to pay for shipping for each item instead of just one shipping fee. Also when paid for my item they processed 3 transaction instead of 1 as expected when purchasing online one amount not 3 separate charges. This caused a fraud alert on my bank account. When calling customer service they hung up on me several times or leave me on hold when asked to speak to a supervisor for assistance. I will never purchase online with them again.

Footlocker Company Information