2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.62/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Footlocker Reviews

Original review: May 26, 2020

I placed my order May 7, 2020 for 3 pairs of Jordan slides. I got 3 emails saying my shipment would be split up. Was to arrive on May 13 but was a no show. Then arrived on the 14th. 2 out of 3 pairs. The 3rd pair had a status of ready to ship for 4 days. On May 16, I had an email saying the 3rd pair had been canceled. It is now May 25th and I have not received my refund for the canceled pair, no return of my emails and they never answer the phone. I’ll never purchase from Footlocker online again.

Original review: May 24, 2020

I bought a pair of shoes from this website, I have yet to receive my tracking number but the company said my product has been shipped. I contacted them via phone call and email and didn’t get a response from either contact methods that THEY recommended. I’ve now called up to 4 times & sent 4 emails that haven’t been responded to by this company.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 22, 2020

I ordered Vans for my 13 years old's birthday (big teen birthday with no friends because of COVID) that she wanted on May 5. We should have got them by May 14 (3-7 business days and a day before her birthday, perfect). I know there may be delays because of COVID...so np on delays. But....I got an email May 15 (her birthday and still no shoes) and 9 business days later saying it's cancelled and I would have to wait another 3-5 business days for the refund (and it's a long weekend so add an extra day or actually 3). So I called on the 16th (waited for 1 hour and got hung up on by the system or something so called again to wait another hour) they said it's cancelled because we didn't have them in stock. So why the hell are they on the website when other sizes were blanked out from being out of stock and why would you wait 9 business days to tell me?!

The guy I spoke to said they have them in stock now. We won't have to wait they will be there on the Tues, May 19. It's Thursday, May 21st and I called again (1 hour hung up on and called to wait another hour) for them to tell me that it's cancelled because they can't promise anything on finding the 9 pairs it shows they have. I am beyond livid. If something wasn't in stock it should have never been available online or refund me back right away not after the delivery date! She had her hopes up they were showing on Tuesday. Something to look forward to during this hard time and now we have to wait for the refund to order another pair from somewhere and wait on that delivery date.

Thank you for ruining an already hard teen girl's birthday. I will not be buying anything from here nor will my kids. I get this is a hard time for everyone but I should have never been told they were coming on Tuesday!!! Nor should I have to wait 3 weeks to be told my order is cancelled and wait on that refund!!! I expect this kid of treatment and delays from Wish not Footlocker Canada!

Original review: May 15, 2020

I ordered 4 items from Footlocker.com. I received 2 items (separately). Footlocker cancelled 1 item. And the 3rd never got here but says delivered. I tried the chat. It kept taking me to another page. I tried to call. It said to try back later. I tried 3 more times-no luck. I tried their email. It says, "OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG." They mess up and there's no way to hold them accountable. Horrible horrible service. BTW this is May 2020 so no stores are open.

Original review: May 11, 2020

I have tried every customer service number in order to contact Footlocker in regards to my shoes and where they are. I have tried contacting them for 3 days now with every number stating call failed. I have sent them two emails which I have not been answered yet. In the past month I have ordered 4 pairs of shoes totalling approx $600. I received the toddler pair no issues. Second pair they left the box on my driveway and not my stairs and stated they gave me the package. I was NOT home, but it was there so great. Now pair 3 the most expensive pair states it was delivered which I DO NOT have that package.

My 4 pair of shoes is to be delivered on the 11 then 13 and now I think it is the 18 BUT when pair 3 was suppose to be delivered they in fact delivered me pair 4. So where is my 3rd pair of shoes? Where is the real number to contact someone in regards to my purchase. This is unprofessional in my opinion and as I have been a very very long sneakerhead and big supporter of footlocker I am on the bridge of NEVER providing my business to them. And if footlocker reads this then call me and tell me where my product is. Not everyone is rich and can let $265 vanish.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footlocker?

Original review: May 9, 2020

Well I ordered a pair of Jordan on May 4th and it's May May 8th and just got my tracking number saying my shoes will be at my house on May 16th. It's crazy cause I paid 33 dollars to revive my order in 24 hours. I should of knew better and I paid it. And hopefully they will be here on the 16th and I should be able to get a refund for the 33 bucks. But every time I call its says line and busy call back. So you can't even get ahold of customer service. What a joke. Should of bought my shoes somewhere else. Paying extra money is stupid.

Original review: April 24, 2020

4/15 ordered 300$ products (5 items) and received mail confirm my order. 4/16 300$ is froze on my credit card. 4/19 receive an email telling me they are still working on my order because they can't find the 5 items I bought. 4/22 they canceled my order because they can't find my items (they sent me an email). 4/23 the 300$ is released and the order disappeared on their website (on my account). 4/24 charge my credit card again for 3 of the 5 items (no proof on my account, no order number and no status). 4/24 call the customer service can't reach (line busy and they wrote a 24/7 phone lines and email but nobody is responding). I sent 4 emails, no answers. Contact Instagram account, check the chat, respond to mails I received, etc. no answer. contacted use Footlocker and Canadian Footlocker, shops and more. NOTHING! Write a review on the Instagram account. NOTHING write a review here, you wanna guess what will happen?

Original review: April 14, 2020

Yes, this has been a very frustrating experience because I did not think this experience would happen to me. I have exhaustively been calling Footlocker trying to escalate the refund but still in the "pending" state one month later. 3/21: I ordered 2 items. 3/21: I realized the mistake and placed the 2nd order. I immediately received notification of "shipped" items on the mistaken order. 3/27: I received the 2 items. 3/27: I called Footlocker to update refusal of shipment and requested return labels. 3/27: Footlocker emailed me 2 UPS return labels (attached: ** and **). 4/3: I checked and confirmed both items were delivered to Footlocker 4/3 at 11:01am. 4/4: I called Footlocker to update, but was told "the warehouse is behind and it will be a few days". I wanted it documented that the return was successful and Footlocker was now in possession of the returned items.

4/8: I received a Footlocker update (attached) that the items were received. 4/11: I called Footlocker to check status of the refund, but was told by Eric (Supervisor/Manager) that "the warehouse is behind and it will be a few days". When I requested to escalate (as I keep hearing the same answer for a week), Eric told me that he would issue the refund and I will receive an email within 24 hours. 4/13: I did not receive an update or email from Footlocker. I called Footlocker and escalated to Ashley (retention team) who stated that "the warehouse is behind and it will be a few days). She would not escalate further or take any action. She repeated the same "warehouse" line more than 5 times when I repeatedly asked for a manager or supervisor. 4/13: I posted a message to Footlocker on Facebook regarding this issue and was replied with Ashley would be the contact and fwd my request to her.

I am not sure what more I can do here. I have returned the items, repeatedly called to Footlocker, and there has been no movement - but I do have confirmation they received (and acknowledged) they have the returned items. But holding the $300+ charge - with NO effort to assist or return the items - is disgusting customer service!

Original review: April 14, 2020

Ordered 3 items.. Was charged an extra $138 called to rectify the issue and had the worst representative in life... She talked over me and did not do her job.. Will NEVER purchase again! I’m still waiting for my $.

Original review: April 7, 2020

So I never shop online but since this pandemic is happening I had to. So I decide to order a pair of Pusha-T Adidas Ozweego in blue. Everything went smooth but I messed up and put the wrong address in. It’s a one number error. So I tried to edit it online and on the phone. I get the run around from multiple people that barely speak English. And everyone is telling me that I can’t change one number to get the package delivered to my door step. Now I learned after calling 100 times that I have to place a, “Will Call” on my item 24 hours after it has been shipped. Like, great, more calling, waiting, and arguing smh. The will call will make sure they hold my package wherever it ends up for me to get ready, go outside, drive to the UPS, hope they find it (Because they have a low score on Yelp and Google Reviews).

I also tried to just cancel it to get my money back in however long but hours after I placed my order you can’t cancel because people weren’t properly trained or their button won’t work and there’s no manager on duty. I just want to wait for my package. I understand that it was my fault but cmon, 1 number? Here’s a number. 100. I’m going to copy and paste this 100 times and post it everywhere Footlocker is mentioned gfy Footlocker.

Footlocker Company Information