3.8/5 (175 ratings)

About Footlocker

Footlocker Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footlocker?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footlocker?

Original review: May 4, 2022

I bought three pairs of shoes on footlocker online and I got great deals, shipping updates, and shipping was super fast. I bought them on the weekend and I had all three by Tuesday. I love shopping online and Footlocker is one of my favorite places to shop. I've never had a problem.

Original review: April 5, 2022

Every time I have tried to place an order, it is canceled due to an inability to "verify" my payment method. I have tried using 4 different cards, and none of them work. I am also not given a specific reason as to why either.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 4, 2022

I ordered a light grey Nike hoodie earlier last month (the only available color/shade online). The first time I received it, it was the wrong color, dark grey. I sent it back for an exchange, explaining I ordered the LIGHT grey Nike hoodie. I just received the new exchange and it’s wrong AGAIN (see attached picture). They have sent me back the same dark grey Nike hoodie twice now. This is frustrating and a major inconvenience to keep having to go back and forth returning the wrong item. If I wanted to go shopping, I would have gone to the store to buy it. I purchased online for the convenience of delivery! This is no longer convenient. If this would've gotten rectified, I would've gladly left a 5 star review.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

BAD BUSINESS. This is the second time I'd actually won a pair of shoes and they cancelled my order without even notifying me. We all know how much time, effort, FLX points as well as money that goes into the chance of winning one. I'd contacted customer service and all they can say is they were out of stock. How is that possible? Do they not know their inventory before selecting raffle winners? I'd ask for a supervisor but was told they don't have one. No help from customer they make me feel that no one was able to help or even resolve the matter. It's better to just have bots to handle customer care. Seriously, I would avoid Footlocker, Champs, East Bay and Foot action at all cost. It isn't worth your time, money or sanity.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

Not happy 0 Stars isn't available. Purchased a pair of shoes as a gift. They took weeks to mail them out. Once mailed out there was an issue with the delivery and Australia post returned the package to Footlocker. I contacted them and said, "Please re mail the package to the correct address." I responded several times, "PLEASE DO NOT SEND A REFUND. I WANT THE ITEM." A week later they refund me and over the weeks since I purchased the shoes they are sold out. USELESS.

Original review: July 26, 2021

I’ve been a customer of Footlocker for years and have spent thousands of dollars and years Time building up my FLX account. Only for every time I enter a raffle and use my head starts I’m NEVER selected! What is the Point? Then wether or not I win,( which has only happened once. Ever) my points are taken. Real regular collectors are becoming discouraged with your process. It’s hard enough to beat the bots and pairs being held for friends or sold before they release. Then there are no pairs for people that entered the raffle, but I see vlogs, of people buying the same shoes at the outlets! Huh? I know they don’t care, but they have lost a lifelong customer!

Original review: April 22, 2021

I've spent 10's of thousands at FootLocker over the years... Bought a pair of AirMax's for my wife, they arrived weeks late and didn't fit. I went thru the return process online and shipped them back for an exchange (all within their 45 day return policy). They sent the same shoes back a month later with no explanation. I tried to perform the exchange again and they said, "Sorry, it's past 45 days" and they won't budge. Trash customer service, I'll take my money elsewhere moving forward.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

Purchased items from Footlocker and they sent me a notice that the order was getting ready to ship. Tracking shows it never even arrived to the shipper. 2 months later I contact them and they inform me they no longer carry the items in my cart and asked if I wanted a refund or a replacement on an item they no longer carry.... They never would have refunded my money if I didn’t call them. I also received no updates after the initial email.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

I am extremely disappointed in this company as a long-time customer. I had purchased items for my son on Black Friday. These items were Christmas gift and my son wanted me to return them. Right after returning from winter break to work, I was quarantine due to a exposure in my classroom. This company refuses to give me anything but a store credit even though the items were never worn and I have my receipt. I offered proof that I was quarantine from my work and they still told me there was nothing they can do. You would think in the world that we’re living today that they have the technology to override these things. This is not in my control just like it’s not in their control and we should all have compassion for one another. Please be aware of the situation before you purchase a big item like myself.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

I ordered pair of shoes online and after making payment I got an email that the item got out of stock and it’s been a more than month that I’m not getting my refund back into my account. Moreover, I have called them several times regarding my refund but they are just making silly excuses. I would not recommend to buy anything from Footlocker.

Footlocker Company Information