1.13/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

231 Footlocker Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 18, 2019

Horrible customer service from a young lady name Nadira working at this Bay Plaza Foot Locker. Very rude and nasty. Waited in line behind a paying customer for 20 mins and she looks at her left and call next person on line then to tell me I wasn’t next customer while I was standing there over 20 mins behind the person she was taking care of. Very unprofessional. I would never visit or buy anything at this location ever again.

Original review: March 14, 2019

We ordered a pair of shoes and paid extra to have them delivered early. We received an email, which was from UPS, stating that our address was incomplete. I find this extremely odd since we religiously check over the details before submitting payments online. The email also stated they resolved the issue and not to reply. I immediately called Footlocker after this and the customer service representative explained they had an address for us that was far from our actual address. How they got this address, I will never know, but the lady took down our correct address and said the shoes would be shipped the following day. That night we received an email that our package was delivered to the wrong address and someone accepted it.

We called Footlocker again and they explained they would need to do an investigation. Speaking with customer service agents today, they informed us that the address that is not ours, that was supposedly corrected yesterday, is what they have on file. While the customer service reps were polite and understanding of the situation, the resolution specialist was extremely rude and basically told me that my address does not exist, even though I am able to search my address and have had packages delivered here before. The lady I spoke with did not have skills to do her job correctly. It was already an irritating situation, but the resolution rep made things worse by trying to belittle me and not offer any kind of resolution. I will never do business with this company again.

I am beyond unsatisfied with the way this was handled and that the only thing they could say was they will send a gift card. I do not want a gift card, but it seemed the only way to cut ties with this company and be done with this situation. I advise anyone that purchases things from this company to do so in stores, because they do not seem to have the ability to effectively deliver. I wish I could give negative stars, but I also feel that I would not be as enraged as I am if the resolution specialist had been better at her job and not tried to argue with me. The customer service reps seemed to have a better handle on the situation than the resolution specialist.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: March 14, 2019

I wish I could give negative stars! I bought 2 pairs of sneakers in December 2018 to pick up in a store in NY, turns out I gave up on buying them and went to the store to "not accept" the sneakers, did that and received a document, proof of the return, so I could ask for a refund, what I did. The first headache started there: Footlocker had a deadline to process my refund and WITHOUT ANY NOTICE to the customer they went on a collective holiday and postponed every refund. I got angry at first but "ok at least now they were to make my refund", they processed but due to this postponing I needed to contact the company to get my ARN number. They don't do ANYTHING via e-mail and I live in Brazil, so I had to pay really expensive international fares to get in contact with them through phone, did that and received my ARN number (all this, because of the delay in their processing and in their communication, after a month).

Got this ARN number to my bank and my bank said they couldn't track any refund under that ARN, they told me though if I could contact Footlocker and get further proof of the refund (more than just the number) or get Footlocker to write a signed letter they could refund me my money back. Contacted Footlocker again, explained that my bank couldn't find any refund under that number and I was treated like a complete NOTHING. I got to the supervisor on the phone and he yelled at me and even hung up on me when I was trying to explain that I just needed further proof that the refund was made so I could give to my bank since they wasn't able to track the ARN. I would NEVER buy again from them, they treat the customer worse than a burglar, couldn't provide any proof that the refund was made and here I am 3 months later without my money and getting yelled on the phone from the supervisors at Footlocker.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I ordered my the new Vans Era from Kids Foot Locker on February 27 and received March 6. I am very pleased with my order. Will be ordering from them again. UPS delivered and it was not late at night. It was during the day. I just love my shoes. They sent the right size and all!! Very happy!!

Original review: March 5, 2019

Wish I could give negative stars. Ordered a pair of Timberland boots on February 5th. Chose the faster shipping for like $15 more, spent nearly $200. Package was “delivered” on February 8th. I was in the hospital but my boyfriend was home. Not sure where they supposedly “delivered” it but it was NOT delivered to my house. Filed an investigation with Footlocker, was told it could take up to 10 days. 10 days passed, and I sent multiple emails that went ignored. It was 15 days before they responded to tell me UPS delivered them to the right address (**). UPS claims it was delivered to a front porch and I do not even have a front porch. I have stated this multiple times in multiple emails. Since their last response, I have sent 2 emails and submitted a complaint on the website with no response. Not surprising. Please do not buy anything from this company!!! I wish I had read these reviews before basically flushing almost $200 down the toilet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footlocker?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Would seriously recommend not to buy from Footlocker. After a month and a half during which they sent me the wrong item three times, ignored several emails and did not follow up on what they promised, I finally received a call today from a manager (who they originally claimed does not exist) offering a measly 30% discount on my next order. The item in my size is now no longer available on their shop or elsewhere.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

On January 19th I bought a 200 dollar pair of sneakers at Footlocker.com. They promptly deducted the 206.30 almost immediately from my PayPal account. The following day I check my order status to find that it was canceled due to lack of inventory, it happens, I wasn’t even upset. I called to confirm the cancellation and was annoyed that I had to call them to request an email confirmation of the cancellation, they stated a refund will be issued in 3 days. 5 tops. I called today to check the status of my refund and after being kept on hold forever they come back saying it could take at least another week. They could not provide any more details, they did say that if I needed my money faster I could call PayPal.

I contact PayPal and come to find that although my order was canceled, Footlocker had not even initiated a return payment via PayPal. So I’m out 200 dollars and nobody can help me. Footlocker.com said they can try for Monday... but it’s not likely. My money is being held hostage and I have no choice but to wait for Footlocker, or wait for PayPal to following up with Footlocker based on the claim I filed. They say per terms of service they have to give them five days. Do not shop on Footlocker.com. They have no e-commerce infrastructure. And also have no ideas on how to rectify major problems. I ordered the same item from finish line and got the sneakers in 4 days.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

My dear friend, the delivery Company drop at the wrong address, Mr. MARCIO didn't received and signed nothing at all, please refer to them the proof of delivery, to check it out. i was waiting, cause I did not live in US, but since I got no news about this order, now I am trying to check what happened. At the condo, no one has received or claimed about wrong delivery, if maybe them misplaced the order address or something. Simply, the drop was not received for no one. So, just ask for the proof of deliverance.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

This is the 2nd time we've had problems with ordering online. My $304 order got shipped to the wrong address (San Diego) in a different city with my receipt inside the box and I live in Murrieta... Footlocker's website does not update information to track your order. Go in the store. DO NOT ORDER ONLINE.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

On December 8th, 2018 I ordered a pair of new release sneakers for my son. I received an email stating that my sneakers were delivered. I checked my mail and delivery locations to no avail... No sneakers were delivered! Called customer service 3x with wait times varying from 48 to 78 minutes just to speak to a representative. Although they promised a refund within 8 to 10 business days, it is now January 3rd 2019 and I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND... NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM! You’re better off buying products from more reliable companies.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

On December 22 an associate at the Carolina Place mall in Pineville placed the order for me. I never received an email confirmation. After several days of calling and being on hold for 30+ minutes each time someone finally answered on December 31 and told me that my item was not available and my order had been cancelled. They didn’t send an email neither did I receive a phone call that my order was cancelled but my card was charged immediately. I was told I could be refunded on the phone or go back to store and told it would take about 4 to 5 days before I would be refunded.

I am beyond disappointed with Kids Footlocker and Footlocker because I placed another order with them today January 2. I checked my card and it was charged immediately so I called Footlocker and after being on hold for 35 minutes, I was told that my order was placed and then cancelled. I asked who cancelled the order and was told that the item wasn’t available so it was cancelled again. So why wasn’t I sent an email immediately informing me. I told Luke from customer service they need to do better with this and he asked me “what do you suggest we do” REALLY and I let him know what they should do. I felt like his comment was rude and he had a smart mouth. Very unhappy and not again.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I ordered my son some Jordan 12s ($200) on December 26th. They processed my order very quickly. It said that it doesn't bill your card until the order ships. However, it did charge my debit card. I kept wondering why I didn't get an email saying my order had been shipped. I waited until this morning to call customer service. Well after an hour wait, someone finally answered my call. Only for her to tell me that my order was canceled on the 26th. But I never received an email until after I talked to her. I actually just received the email 30 minutes ago. Never again!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Ordered a pair of shoes for my son for Christmas with plenty of time to receive them before the 25th. Received a confirmation of order and funds were deducted from my card. Well...the shoes never came, the shipping info was never updated, and email inquiries were not addressed. Several days spent on hold for hours, someone finally answered. Turns out that my order was never "downloaded" (what does that even mean?). No shoes, no gift, and we shall see if I get a refund. I am a lost customer! Boo!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I placed an order a week ago and even paid for expedited shipping on some. I even received a confirmation email. Then a WEEK later I received an email stating I wouldn't be getting my products but not only that, I won't be able to use my funds to purchase something else because it's going to take 3 to 5 business days to receive my refund. Yet the payments were taken automatically!!! I think Footlocker has forgotten what makes them worth going to and that companies should really consider other outlets. I just did!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I placed my shoe order online to get before Christmas. Immediately I received an email confirmation. Somehow they had my work address on there. I contacted customer service. After holding 2 hours and 10 minutes Molly answered. Absolutely NO help. She couldn’t cancel the order or make any address changes to the order and the order had just been placed (2 hours 10 minutes ago). I shop Footlocker regularly but this was my first time shopping with them online. NEVER AGAIN. My daughter placed an order with them as well and needed to speak to Molly as well. Same thing. NO HELP! They double billed my daughter because (Footlocker) split the order. My daughter said this is her last Footlocker order as well. She gave them another chance with this order because her previous order she received PREVIOUSLY WORN shoes.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I made an online order on the 18th and paid extra for Express shipping so I should have been receiving my package no later than today December 21. Not only have I not received my order, I haven't even gotten so much as a confirmation email from them. I tried calling their 800 number and it was either busy or I was on hold 45 mins before I had to hang up. I even emailed them twice with no response. Then I look them up on Consumer Affairs to find out that the same exact thing is happening to a number of people!?! This is completely unacceptable, especially around the holidays.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I placed an order on 12/19, and I paid for expedited shipping to have the shoes by 12/23 (my daughter's birthday). I did not get an email confirmation or tracking information like I have in the past so became concerned. For two days I have called and been placed on permanent hold, I’ve emailed customer service without a response, and I’ve even resorted to messaging their Facebook page. I’ve gotten no response. I have no idea where my order is or if it will arrive, BUT THEY HAVE TAKEN THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT!!! >$200!!! I’m scared to death they’re about to ruin my baby’s birthday. Lack of any communication is ridiculous! If my order does not arrive I paid for, I will dispute the charges on my card.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I went to Footlocker and ordered a pair of Nike Air Max Plus and the color that my son wanted; I had to order online and the salespeople told me that it will be received by Christmas but that's a lie because after I entered it; I receive an email from UPS stating that a label has been created. I checked the status on Monday; still showed the same status. Checked on Tuesday; same status. I called the 800 number on Tuesday but it was nonstop busy and then when the phone rang; it would hang up. Then I would go to the website which is useless. Then on Wednesday; I checked the status and again; it didn't change.

So after being on hold for 1.5hrs; I reached a live person and she checked and stated that my shoes are in St. Ana, CA and she tried calling them but was she said the phone just rang. So she will call them back and get back in touch with me and quickly hung up. So I decided to call the store in CA and talked to the Manager and she told me that my shoes were there but it was overlooked and that's why it didn't go out that Monday; so it went out that Wednesday. I told her that my son was coming from overseas and that was my gift to him and for my shoes that I've paid a lot of money to just get overlook is unacceptable. So now I won't get the shoes until 12/27/18; all I can say is that I WILL NEVER USE FOOTLOCKER AGAIN.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I ordered ONE item on Monday 12/17 and paid $22.99 for 2-day shipping that was guaranteed to be delivered today, Friday 12/21 and I STILL have not received a confirmation email. I called customer service and was on hold for an hour and was told they couldn’t find my order yet they took the money out of my account! Absolutely terrible customer service, I will never order from Footlocker again.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I want to make a complaint about the company, the store employee/service, the phone employee/service and the website. For the past three weeks I have been trying to order the Nike Air Force One Atlanta for my son for Christmas. The first online order I never received a confirmation email for my order. After a few days of waiting I tried calling customer service where the line remained busy. I was finally able to get through and was on hold for an hour. Once someone got on the phone I was told my order presented an error. The error couldn't be explained, but she would submit something to the order team and I should receive an email of confirmation or one of cancellation if the error couldn't be fixed. I never received anything so I called back again with busy lines and an hour hold time and the only resolution was to cancel the order per agent and supervisor thereby forcing me to place the order again.

I placed the order again and never received a confirmation email. So I call and deal with busy signals and hour wait times to be told my order couldn't be found but to wait until Monday as an email should come then since my order was placed Sunday. Still no email. I call today, Tuesday (mind you my order was supposed to be here Christmas Eve) and again dealt with busy signals and an hour wait time. This time the call was either disconnected or I was hung up on. I called again with busy signals and 30 minute wait time.

Explained my situation and provide my PayPal info. I was placed on hold by the agent for 10 minutes in which I had to hang up because my work shift started. I happen to check my email to find I have a refund from Foot Locker to my PayPal. Why was my order canceled without my consent? So now the present I was to have for my son is not possible. You can't set up a chat as the chat on the website states it's unavailable and to call. I go to the store and they can't order the shoes because they don't have access. No Footlocker in my city sells the shoes.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Tried canceling an order through Customer Service but can't do that so I asked if they can change the shipping address. They said they can't do that. What can you do? And what's the point of having a customer service department if you can't do these basic things that other companies' customer service department performs on a regular basis. Also, this problem wouldn't have happened if they said they haven't falsely advertised guaranteed shipping before a certain date. Not to mention the sneakers they ship out are often with bad defects. Never shopping here again and I advise others to stay away as well.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Horrible, horrible, horrible!!! I placed an order 2 weeks ago and I haven't received a confirmation or anything else for that matter. Oh but they definitely took the money out my account!!! And I can't get in touch with anyone!!! If anyone knows a good lawyer please let me know.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Placed an order on Dec. 12th and chose 2-day shipping. It's the 15th and still no shoes. Call customer service to find out what the deal is (since I never received any type of email about my order) and literally waited on hold for them to come to the phone for 1hr & 27 mins...that's beyond ridiculous!!! Only to have them tell me I won't receive my order until Monday. Umm hellooo, THAT'S NOT 2 DAY SHIPPING!! I don't know where they learned to count but I need for them to get their ish together. I paid for EXPRESS SHIPPING not standard. For Foot Locker to be such a big company, their customer service AND their shipping SUCKS!! I'm going to tweet to the world about their services and see how they like that.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I gave my daughter my credit card to buy a birthday present for herself and she chose a pair of sneakers and after a week or so, they email her claiming that they can't find the item in their inventory??? Why advertise it, why accept the order, why not do something for the inconvenience instead of explaining your policies and not give a solution or substitution and of course after complaining all we get is an apology? My daughter was crushed & all they did was apologize? Unacceptable and we will not shop there again! And I dare you to try calling their customer service #, you will never get through, they never answered me? Why list a # then? Simply because they don't care about their customers!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Hey all. So I placed a online order to be picked up in store today! Well here it is 4 hours later and the store still does not have my online order. Footlocker needs to get their pick up in store program an overhaul! Because most places you order online pick up in store in a hour. I can’t cancel my order 'cause I will have $200 in limbo!! GET IT TOGETHER FOOTLOCKER.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Ordered a pair of women's Nike air max. Not even 6 months of normal wear and they're falling apart. The shoes are separating from the sole. Footlocker is no help. For what I paid this is ridiculous. And Footlocker won't do anything. I have to go through Nike which is a whole different nightmare.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Beware Footlocker.pro. It appears is a fraudulent site. I foolishly ordered a pair of Nike shoes and was charged £20 more than the advertised price. I asked for a refund and they refused telling me they have no control of what their charging agent applies. They refused a refund which is against the law Consumer Right Act 2014, and now their contact email address is responding as not existing. I have made Footlocker store in Europe aware of the fraudulent activity with their brand nearly a week ago but I have not had a response.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I bought a pair of Nike in July. I did not wear the shoes more than 10 times and there is a rip on the front in one of the shoes. I contacted the company but they said it is not a manufacturing fault. I basically bought an expensive pair of shoes which I am not able to wear anymore... The company should take the responsibility for selling bad products. I will never trust them again.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I placed my order (Customer Number: ** Order Acknowledgment Number: **) September 14th, Friday hoping to receive it within 7 business days. I called the customer service September 18th, Tuesday just to check if the item was already shipped. Unfortunately, my order was accepted even if they don't have it in stock. Good thing I called or else I'll be waiting for nothing. They don't even send me an email that the item is not available. This company is very unreliable. First time with them was frustrating!!!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Worse customer service, EVER! The only reason they actually deserve the one star vs zero is because they actually ended up doing their job. I walked in store #7580 with an online order return, invoice in hand and Tamara (the manager) said she needed to see the order confirmation email. I explained I don't keep emails like that once the order is received and nowhere on the refund policy does it state that being necessary for free returns. Nor is it displayed anywhere in the store. She said no email, no refund. My options was to find the email or use the return label. I could find other emails pertaining to that purchase but they wouldn't suffice. I explained I shouldn't have to use the label and lose $7 for a policy they made up!

I called their customer service line in store and after a very long hold time, reached Leah who informed me the email confirmation wasn't necessary for a return and if Tamara absolutely needed it, they could have easily called Footlocker line and been provided it. I could gather from Tamara's conversation that Leah asked why they needed it and Tamara said their GM told them that was the policy. Tamara threatened not to help me several times because she didn't have to. Called me rude and threatened to call security all while telling Leah on the line that she was going to help me and the "Leah and I were making this a big deal".

For the record, my "rudeness" was telling them what they were asking me for was not necessary nor policy and I took her pic so I could have her name tag as I didn't have a pen (she said taking her pic was illegal lol). I hope both managers in store are reprimanded and trained properly or Footlocker needs to correct the print on their refund policy. I've been trying to file an official complaint since the very day this happened and have been getting the run around!

Footlocker Company Information