3.59/5

236 Footlocker Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Would seriously recommend not to buy from Footlocker. After a month and a half during which they sent me the wrong item three times, ignored several emails and did not follow up on what they promised, I finally received a call today from a manager (who they originally claimed does not exist) offering a measly 30% discount on my next order. The item in my size is now no longer available on their shop or elsewhere.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

On January 19th I bought a 200 dollar pair of sneakers at Footlocker.com. They promptly deducted the 206.30 almost immediately from my PayPal account. The following day I check my order status to find that it was canceled due to lack of inventory, it happens, I wasn’t even upset. I called to confirm the cancellation and was annoyed that I had to call them to request an email confirmation of the cancellation, they stated a refund will be issued in 3 days. 5 tops. I called today to check the status of my refund and after being kept on hold forever they come back saying it could take at least another week. They could not provide any more details, they did say that if I needed my money faster I could call PayPal.

I contact PayPal and come to find that although my order was canceled, Footlocker had not even initiated a return payment via PayPal. So I’m out 200 dollars and nobody can help me. Footlocker.com said they can try for Monday... but it’s not likely. My money is being held hostage and I have no choice but to wait for Footlocker, or wait for PayPal to following up with Footlocker based on the claim I filed. They say per terms of service they have to give them five days. Do not shop on Footlocker.com. They have no e-commerce infrastructure. And also have no ideas on how to rectify major problems. I ordered the same item from finish line and got the sneakers in 4 days.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

My dear friend, the delivery Company drop at the wrong address, Mr. MARCIO didn't received and signed nothing at all, please refer to them the proof of delivery, to check it out. i was waiting, cause I did not live in US, but since I got no news about this order, now I am trying to check what happened. At the condo, no one has received or claimed about wrong delivery, if maybe them misplaced the order address or something. Simply, the drop was not received for no one. So, just ask for the proof of deliverance.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

This is the 2nd time we've had problems with ordering online. My $304 order got shipped to the wrong address (San Diego) in a different city with my receipt inside the box and I live in Murrieta... Footlocker's website does not update information to track your order. Go in the store. DO NOT ORDER ONLINE.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

On December 8th, 2018 I ordered a pair of new release sneakers for my son. I received an email stating that my sneakers were delivered. I checked my mail and delivery locations to no avail... No sneakers were delivered! Called customer service 3x with wait times varying from 48 to 78 minutes just to speak to a representative. Although they promised a refund within 8 to 10 business days, it is now January 3rd 2019 and I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND... NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM! You’re better off buying products from more reliable companies.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footlocker?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

On December 22 an associate at the Carolina Place mall in Pineville placed the order for me. I never received an email confirmation. After several days of calling and being on hold for 30+ minutes each time someone finally answered on December 31 and told me that my item was not available and my order had been cancelled. They didn’t send an email neither did I receive a phone call that my order was cancelled but my card was charged immediately. I was told I could be refunded on the phone or go back to store and told it would take about 4 to 5 days before I would be refunded.

I am beyond disappointed with Kids Footlocker and Footlocker because I placed another order with them today January 2. I checked my card and it was charged immediately so I called Footlocker and after being on hold for 35 minutes, I was told that my order was placed and then cancelled. I asked who cancelled the order and was told that the item wasn’t available so it was cancelled again. So why wasn’t I sent an email immediately informing me. I told Luke from customer service they need to do better with this and he asked me “what do you suggest we do” REALLY and I let him know what they should do. I felt like his comment was rude and he had a smart mouth. Very unhappy and not again.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I ordered my son some Jordan 12s ($200) on December 26th. They processed my order very quickly. It said that it doesn't bill your card until the order ships. However, it did charge my debit card. I kept wondering why I didn't get an email saying my order had been shipped. I waited until this morning to call customer service. Well after an hour wait, someone finally answered my call. Only for her to tell me that my order was canceled on the 26th. But I never received an email until after I talked to her. I actually just received the email 30 minutes ago. Never again!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Ordered a pair of shoes for my son for Christmas with plenty of time to receive them before the 25th. Received a confirmation of order and funds were deducted from my card. Well...the shoes never came, the shipping info was never updated, and email inquiries were not addressed. Several days spent on hold for hours, someone finally answered. Turns out that my order was never "downloaded" (what does that even mean?). No shoes, no gift, and we shall see if I get a refund. I am a lost customer! Boo!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I placed an order a week ago and even paid for expedited shipping on some. I even received a confirmation email. Then a WEEK later I received an email stating I wouldn't be getting my products but not only that, I won't be able to use my funds to purchase something else because it's going to take 3 to 5 business days to receive my refund. Yet the payments were taken automatically!!! I think Footlocker has forgotten what makes them worth going to and that companies should really consider other outlets. I just did!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I placed my shoe order online to get before Christmas. Immediately I received an email confirmation. Somehow they had my work address on there. I contacted customer service. After holding 2 hours and 10 minutes Molly answered. Absolutely NO help. She couldn’t cancel the order or make any address changes to the order and the order had just been placed (2 hours 10 minutes ago). I shop Footlocker regularly but this was my first time shopping with them online. NEVER AGAIN. My daughter placed an order with them as well and needed to speak to Molly as well. Same thing. NO HELP! They double billed my daughter because (Footlocker) split the order. My daughter said this is her last Footlocker order as well. She gave them another chance with this order because her previous order she received PREVIOUSLY WORN shoes.

Footlocker Company Information