3.59/5

236 Footlocker Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I made an online order on the 18th and paid extra for Express shipping so I should have been receiving my package no later than today December 21. Not only have I not received my order, I haven't even gotten so much as a confirmation email from them. I tried calling their 800 number and it was either busy or I was on hold 45 mins before I had to hang up. I even emailed them twice with no response. Then I look them up on Consumer Affairs to find out that the same exact thing is happening to a number of people!?! This is completely unacceptable, especially around the holidays.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I placed an order on 12/19, and I paid for expedited shipping to have the shoes by 12/23 (my daughter's birthday). I did not get an email confirmation or tracking information like I have in the past so became concerned. For two days I have called and been placed on permanent hold, I’ve emailed customer service without a response, and I’ve even resorted to messaging their Facebook page. I’ve gotten no response. I have no idea where my order is or if it will arrive, BUT THEY HAVE TAKEN THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT!!! >$200!!! I’m scared to death they’re about to ruin my baby’s birthday. Lack of any communication is ridiculous! If my order does not arrive I paid for, I will dispute the charges on my card.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I went to Footlocker and ordered a pair of Nike Air Max Plus and the color that my son wanted; I had to order online and the salespeople told me that it will be received by Christmas but that's a lie because after I entered it; I receive an email from UPS stating that a label has been created. I checked the status on Monday; still showed the same status. Checked on Tuesday; same status. I called the 800 number on Tuesday but it was nonstop busy and then when the phone rang; it would hang up. Then I would go to the website which is useless. Then on Wednesday; I checked the status and again; it didn't change.

So after being on hold for 1.5hrs; I reached a live person and she checked and stated that my shoes are in St. Ana, CA and she tried calling them but was she said the phone just rang. So she will call them back and get back in touch with me and quickly hung up. So I decided to call the store in CA and talked to the Manager and she told me that my shoes were there but it was overlooked and that's why it didn't go out that Monday; so it went out that Wednesday. I told her that my son was coming from overseas and that was my gift to him and for my shoes that I've paid a lot of money to just get overlook is unacceptable. So now I won't get the shoes until 12/27/18; all I can say is that I WILL NEVER USE FOOTLOCKER AGAIN.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I ordered ONE item on Monday 12/17 and paid $22.99 for 2-day shipping that was guaranteed to be delivered today, Friday 12/21 and I STILL have not received a confirmation email. I called customer service and was on hold for an hour and was told they couldn’t find my order yet they took the money out of my account! Absolutely terrible customer service, I will never order from Footlocker again.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I want to make a complaint about the company, the store employee/service, the phone employee/service and the website. For the past three weeks I have been trying to order the Nike Air Force One Atlanta for my son for Christmas. The first online order I never received a confirmation email for my order. After a few days of waiting I tried calling customer service where the line remained busy. I was finally able to get through and was on hold for an hour. Once someone got on the phone I was told my order presented an error. The error couldn't be explained, but she would submit something to the order team and I should receive an email of confirmation or one of cancellation if the error couldn't be fixed. I never received anything so I called back again with busy lines and an hour hold time and the only resolution was to cancel the order per agent and supervisor thereby forcing me to place the order again.

I placed the order again and never received a confirmation email. So I call and deal with busy signals and hour wait times to be told my order couldn't be found but to wait until Monday as an email should come then since my order was placed Sunday. Still no email. I call today, Tuesday (mind you my order was supposed to be here Christmas Eve) and again dealt with busy signals and an hour wait time. This time the call was either disconnected or I was hung up on. I called again with busy signals and 30 minute wait time.

Explained my situation and provide my PayPal info. I was placed on hold by the agent for 10 minutes in which I had to hang up because my work shift started. I happen to check my email to find I have a refund from Foot Locker to my PayPal. Why was my order canceled without my consent? So now the present I was to have for my son is not possible. You can't set up a chat as the chat on the website states it's unavailable and to call. I go to the store and they can't order the shoes because they don't have access. No Footlocker in my city sells the shoes.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Footlocker?

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Tried canceling an order through Customer Service but can't do that so I asked if they can change the shipping address. They said they can't do that. What can you do? And what's the point of having a customer service department if you can't do these basic things that other companies' customer service department performs on a regular basis. Also, this problem wouldn't have happened if they said they haven't falsely advertised guaranteed shipping before a certain date. Not to mention the sneakers they ship out are often with bad defects. Never shopping here again and I advise others to stay away as well.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Horrible, horrible, horrible!!! I placed an order 2 weeks ago and I haven't received a confirmation or anything else for that matter. Oh but they definitely took the money out my account!!! And I can't get in touch with anyone!!! If anyone knows a good lawyer please let me know.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Placed an order on Dec. 12th and chose 2-day shipping. It's the 15th and still no shoes. Call customer service to find out what the deal is (since I never received any type of email about my order) and literally waited on hold for them to come to the phone for 1hr & 27 mins...that's beyond ridiculous!!! Only to have them tell me I won't receive my order until Monday. Umm hellooo, THAT'S NOT 2 DAY SHIPPING!! I don't know where they learned to count but I need for them to get their ish together. I paid for EXPRESS SHIPPING not standard. For Foot Locker to be such a big company, their customer service AND their shipping SUCKS!! I'm going to tweet to the world about their services and see how they like that.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I gave my daughter my credit card to buy a birthday present for herself and she chose a pair of sneakers and after a week or so, they email her claiming that they can't find the item in their inventory??? Why advertise it, why accept the order, why not do something for the inconvenience instead of explaining your policies and not give a solution or substitution and of course after complaining all we get is an apology? My daughter was crushed & all they did was apologize? Unacceptable and we will not shop there again! And I dare you to try calling their customer service #, you will never get through, they never answered me? Why list a # then? Simply because they don't care about their customers!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Hey all. So I placed a online order to be picked up in store today! Well here it is 4 hours later and the store still does not have my online order. Footlocker needs to get their pick up in store program an overhaul! Because most places you order online pick up in store in a hour. I can’t cancel my order 'cause I will have $200 in limbo!! GET IT TOGETHER FOOTLOCKER.

Footlocker Company Information