2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.24/5

Electronic Express Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electronic Express?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electronic Express?

Original review: March 22, 2021

BEWARE BEWARE**. I ordered an electric range, dishwasher, microwave in November. Due to covid the range was never available, so as March 15 I cancelled the order. They keep making excuses for NOT crediting my credit card for the amount. I have finally diluted the charges with the credit card company. If you deal with these people you will regret it!

Original review: March 1, 2021

This is the worse Company you want to ever do. Businesses with I purchased a exercise bike. They brought out a use scratched up bike from the store that didn’t even work. It’s been a month and I still haven’t received my bike and they want give me my money back and they keep putting you on hold and they keep lying about the bike. This is the worse Company Ever.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Purchase Samsung Refrigerator Side by Side RS22T5201SG, on their website. It clearly stated Delivered in 4-8 weeks. Make the purchase and pay in full from Nov 5, 2020, but they never deliver until I am writing this review today Feb 23, 2021 (4 months). I never give up speaking to the sales team, online team, delivery team just to get my order, but still out of luck. They simply blame Samsung; Samsung companies don't have some of the parts so they can't make this kind of model. Talk to manager customer care, beuhh...she is not a kind manager to handle frustrated customers. They never contact me at all, for this company; customers must be proactive to get updated status. After I hang up and check from Samsung.com, they actually have and can deliver before March 5, 2021.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

My experience is similar to what other reviewers described. I purchased a projector which was listed with significant discount (2K instead of 2600) which wasn't so surprising because it was Cyber Monday. They sent me order confirmation with no information about shipping. When I replied to that email asking about shipping date they replied: "Your order is being picked from a store because we ran out of the item in our warehouse. It should be picked and shipped in 72 business hours." I clarified whether 72 hours meant 3 days and they confirmed so. Long story short three more weeks of waiting, phone calls, lame excuses and ignorance. Today my patience is over and I disputed transaction.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

I am purely heartbroken. I have ordered 2 sets of Christmas lights and my kids have been waiting for them to decorate the Christmas tree. However, only one box was delivered. The customer service representative wasn’t willing to help and was trying to say that everything was packaged in one box! I would like to see how on earth would it be possible to squeeze 2 identical boxes of Christmas lights into a small mailing box the have arrived. I will be more then happy to provide a positive feedback in case the situation will be correctly resolved.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

This company shipped the wrong items and then refused to ship the correct items but offered a refund once they were returned. So I lost out on buying from a different store while the item was on sale and have to wait to get my money back then try to order again. Other experience with this company was them taking 3 weeks longer to deliver our washer and dryer than date promised and didn’t have one piece in stock. Had to take 2 days off to get everything I ordered and the manager didn’t care in the least. Horrible customer service. They’re not out to help you. Avoid the frustration and disappointment and take your business elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

I know that fake reviews are EVERYWHERE (real and fake) but I'm here to tell you a REAL REVIEW. This place was A+++. Don't hesitate just do it! [But make sure you call and ask if your item is in stock before ordering because NO company has exact inventory and you should always make sure before purchasing anything anywhere]. I had a 10/10 AMAZING experience with this place! I have no clue why people are complaining but I'll tell you this: People have a tendency to complain 90% of the time and only report and share their good experiences 10% of the time. Why is this? Because people are good, but we only focus on the negative. However, my goal in life is to be as positive as I can and spread positivity wherever I can because the world can use more of that.

Here is my experience: 8/02/20 - Check out different sites to purchase Canon M50. Came across Electronic Express (as well as many others). Went to Checkout on all websites with Canon M50 in the cart to see different totals across different stores. Electronic Express didn't charge tax? This couldn't be right... So I look up reviews on Electronic Express and of course I come across this page as well as the complaints on BBB website. I IMMEDIATELY took off Electronic Express from my potential candidates, however, after calculating prices across different sites ($715+), I rethought about Electronic Express because their total would be $500 for this camera. I was worried of taking the risk so I slept on it and sent an email to their Customer Service department asking if they have the CanonM50 in stock.

8/03/20 - (9am) No answer from customer service, so I call the store to see if anyone answers (I saw some reviews saying they don't answer and if I had any potential problems with my order I would want to be able to speak with a representative). First call?! They answer! I ask MICHAEL if there are any Canon M50's in stock and I was worried because of bad reviews etc. MICHAEL reassured me that they are here to answer any questions... Sure enough, they're out of stock but he would contact me when they're back in stock if I wanted. So I said sure! (1pm) - I call to ask if I pay now, if it will just ship when it's back in stock. MICHAEL answered again and was very kind! He explained that if I pay now that the item will be put on reserve when it comes to the warehouse and then will ship and I will get a shipping confirmation immediately.

(3pm) - I call again (I know, I can be annoying lol) asking if they can honor the $599 no tax price that I saw the day before because the sale ended on 8/2/20. GREG answers the phone this time and he too was so kind!! He told me he would give me a call back after speaking with his manager and sure enough he was able to honor the price for me. *Great service!* (4pm) - Get an email back but I never responded because I spoke with them on the phone. 8/10/20 - (10am) I call the store just to check if they have any word on when my order will arrive. J.D. answers the phone and he was very kind, explained that he has no word yet but he will ask the manager and get back to me.

(2pm) I called the store back because I thought J.D. forgot about me but he didn't! Greg answered and explained that he was busy but they had no clue when the shipment would come. 8/11/20 - (9pm) I check to see if Canon M50 is in stock on website and it is. Then I check my email and see tracking number was created. 8/12/20 - (9am) I call the store to make sure that my product was being shipped out that day. J.D. answered the phone, remembered who I was and apologized for the other day (so sweet). He assured me that my product was going out that day and everything should be all good! 8/15/20 - Product came from their store in Tennessee to me in California in just three days! Completely works. 10/10 AMAZING.

All in all, I called about 12 times. 9 calls were answered, and for the calls that weren't answered I just called back a little later and they answered most of the time! I'm sure their store can get busy, so if you don't get an answered call just call back later. Safe to say, I had an AMAZING experience with this company. Definitely worth buying things from them and that's where I'm purchasing stuff from now on too!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

I purchased a Dell Inspiron 5577 at the store on 1.22.18. I was strongly urged to purchase the $150 3 yr extended warranty and assured I could use it hassle-free. On 6.17.20 I contacted NSI, the warranty company, they had no record of my purchase. I was instructed by the NSI rep to email them with my information and the copy of my receipt and was told it would be entered within 48 hours. I then received an email on 6.25.20 telling me that NSI can't enter the info that the store would have to. On 6.25.20 I called the store and spoke with store manager, Brandon ** for 7 mins. I explained that I am a nursing student in my last semester and due to Covid we are testing at home and that I HAVE to HAVE my computer.

He informed me that this information is sent to the corporate office to be entered and that it must have not been completed at the time of purchase, which I am now having to deal with. He assured me that he would send the info to "the lady at corporate" and promised me he would be in contact with me Monday, 6.29.20. I never received an email or call from Mr. **. On 6.30.20 I called NSI and once again none of my information was in their system. In addition, it is VERY difficult to get in contact with the Gallatin, TN store. On multiple occasions I called and the phone rang until it finally cut off. I attempted: 6/17 @ 4:04, 4:20;6/25 @ 3:39, 3:45, 4:01, and finally at 4:14 Mr. ** answered.

The issue with the Dell is the hinge on the right side is loose and causing the LCD cable to fade the screen to a solid white, the function keys at the top are no longer working, and the battery will not hold a charge. Since dealing with this and being without a computer for several weeks, due to no fault of my own, and by Mr. ** admittedly telling me this was a mistake made by corporate I am requesting a replacement as soon as possible. I have researched how long it takes to get an item sent back from NSI, which is typically 3 to 5 weeks, I absolutely can not wait that long, my next exam was July 7th. The company has refused to send me a replacement. So, I then requested a refund of the $150 warranty fee that I was never able to use and they have now refused to refund it as well.

Original review: July 30, 2020

What can I say. They are brain dead!! Just got their so called credit card. But the thing is, some products are in store only..which makes absolutely no sense when you have a website. I just placed an order for a Xbox 1s ...I placed the order... 3 days later they e-mail me saying it's out of stock. I go back on the website..and lo and behold..there it is ready for shipping and in stock!!? How can this be when they cancelled my order? So now I try to call. Forget about it. No one answers the phone. 6 times that day. They leave a message at the beginning to listen to their options..I tried everyone..no one answered..not sure how this company makes money if you cant buy what you need on their website. I am sure they do ok in their stores though.

Original review: July 10, 2020

Updated on 07/16/2020: They never refund the money! I called them more than 4~5 times! They are the worst retail shop in my life!

Original Review: I bought a Blu-ray player from them but they never ship it to me. I waited for more than 10 days :(. I called customer service but they could not do ANYTHING so finally I canceled it. They are the worst company in my life. Don't buy anything from them.

Electronic Express Company Information