2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.22/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Electronic Express Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electronic Express?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electronic Express?

Original review: July 10, 2020

Updated on 07/16/2020: They never refund the money! I called them more than 4~5 times! They are the worst retail shop in my life!

Original Review: I bought a Blu-ray player from them but they never ship it to me. I waited for more than 10 days :(. I called customer service but they could not do ANYTHING so finally I canceled it. They are the worst company in my life. Don't buy anything from them.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I decided to purchase a Sony PlayStation 4 controller from their website. When my order arrived, I opened the package to find a box with tape holding together what had clearly already been ripped open by someone else. But it gets worse. I then put the controller in my hand and noticed something is incredibly wrong. The buttons are softer, sit lower, and the controller itself is lighter than every other controller I have. Some of the buttons didn't even work. My first thought was maybe they had sold me a used controller, but I fear even worse. Electronic Express may have sold me an aftermarket controller inside a Sony shell. Do not buy from Electronic Express.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 7, 2020

I purchased Laptop from them. They did not ship. When I contact them. They are not solve the problem. They request me contact FedEx. This is not acceptable. If you don't want to lose your money, do not purchase from Electronic Express.

Original review: June 4, 2020

I purchased a Roku tv thru Kmart for $450 and immediately requested the order be canceled. They email me to notify my request was accepted and about two weeks later FedEx dropped off the tv? Now waiting for refund details and shipping instructions, so far no response. I was charged for it!

Original review: May 4, 2020

I purchased a SONY XBR65Z9F TV from Electronic Express because they worked with Flexshopper. They provide information on their site about it. I decided to lease and use FlexShopper as payment so that I could buy this TV now and pay off within the 90 day option. I ordered this TV on April 30th and it said May 2nd delivery. AWESOME. When I contacted Electronic Express on May 1st, they had no record of the order.

I contacted FlexShopper and they provided me the Electronic Express order number. I then received tracking information that stated the TV would be delivered on May 8th. 6 days later. Frustrated, I contacted Electronic Express for the 3rd or 4th time. They provided minimal feedback and gave me the standard company response. No exceptions. No discount refund or anything. The last response, they stated that they were shipping out on the weekends due to increased business (exception) but blamed FlexShopper for the May 2nd date. No discount refund or anything. "Sorry," they said. My family will not buy anything else from them.

Original review: May 2, 2020

Don’t waste your time, pathetic. I feel bad for google for even TRYING to partner with them. I can’t get through to anyone! Ring ring. Package never came and never contacted me about a delay. Chatted with some google robots and supposedly their computer is glitching and that’s why my order hasn’t been shipped? How ridiculous does THAT SOUND? to an idiot it probably sounds reasonable. Bottom line this so called company needs to just go out of business! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Don’t waste your time! Stick with WALMART. They have just about anything and at least Walmart CONTACTS YOU if there will be a delay.

Original review: April 17, 2020

I placed an order with them for a radio and warranty but soon as I put the order in it came back with a total different address for shipping and I called and she cancelled the order and said I would be refunded in 3 to 5 business days and guess what? I didn’t get my money yet. In between those waiting days I have spoken with 5 different people just to be told 5 different things so now I have to file a police report and a fraud claim with my bank and try to find American greed to whisper the name in their ear so they can become famous like all the others that take people money. Don’t waste your time or your money.

Original review: March 19, 2020

I purchased a limited edition video game console via their website and they emailed me several days later stating that they canceled my order because they had actually sold out. What a complete waste of time.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Electronic Express' delivery needs a lot of work. Once the delivery arrives at the delivery terminal, you apparently need to call them to actual get the appointment set up. Once you get the delivery scheduled, they give you a four hour window and do not allow you to override the signature requirement. This made it extremely difficult for me as I needed to schedule my work hours around a four hour delivery window. This whole experience with Electronic Express has impacted my work hours and has made a delivery so inconvenient. I do not recommend this site.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Had a new radio installed in my van. Went to pick it up and the radio was sticking out over an inch. They put the wrong install kit in and had to redo it then messed up my radio and broke my dash. I bought another radio from them. They got rid that guy. The second guy tried to fix his mistakes and broke dash further then wired in so it would drain my battery dry in 2 days. Paid for someone to fix battery drain and found out Electronic Express made the problem. The third installer tried to fix it and did but now you push the emergency brake the headlights come on then you turn on the headlights the radio goes off and they told me my backup camera was bad.

I bought a new one and it didn’t work so they took my dash apart again for the eighth time. Fixed the wiring. It works now but I’m out a dash, a camera, a battery. Had paying someone to find my battery drain problems. They will not do anything. They avoid any phone calls. Called main office over 10 times. They don’t give a **. This is been going on for over a year. I would love to get this resolved short of filing lawsuit. They know their installers did me wrong but the last one did fix it. They screwed me good. I wished I could add all this photos.

Electronic Express Company Information