1.25/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Electronic Express

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Electronic Express Reviews

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Had a new radio installed in my van. Went to pick it up and the radio was sticking out over an inch. They put the wrong install kit in and had to redo it then messed up my radio and broke my dash. I bought another radio from them. They got rid that guy. The second guy tried to fix his mistakes and broke dash further then wired in so it would drain my battery dry in 2 days. Paid for someone to fix battery drain and found out Electronic Express made the problem. The third installer tried to fix it and did but now you push the emergency brake the headlights come on then you turn on the headlights the radio goes off and they told me my backup camera was bad.

I bought a new one and it didn’t work so they took my dash apart again for the eighth time. Fixed the wiring. It works now but I’m out a dash, a camera, a battery. Had paying someone to find my battery drain problems. They will not do anything. They avoid any phone calls. Called main office over 10 times. They don’t give a **. This is been going on for over a year. I would love to get this resolved short of filing lawsuit. They know their installers did me wrong but the last one did fix it. They screwed me good. I wished I could add all this photos.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I sent my Denon receiver in for repairs under warranty with the help of Crutchfield and it was handled effectively. I was able to request updates during the repair process, which were accurate and timely. The repair required a few weeks because parts needed to be ordered. The unit was returned to me in the manner I requested and in fine shape and it has worked flawlessly for over a month now. I would use Electronic Express again and I would recommend them to others.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

My old laptop fried so I had to get a new one. I was fortunate enough to have Daniel ** help me. He was knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and just plain nice and friendly. I am a senior citizen so a lot of the stats are a bit confusing but Daniel clarified and steered me through the maze. Thanks Daniel!

Original review: July 16, 2019

I am totally satisfied with the product I purchased... However the attitude of the sales rep was as if I were a bother. He didn't seemed too enthused about helping me and pummeled me with a stream of tech terms and seemed impatient when I asked a question. I've been to this store (Clarksville, TN) before and always had a good experience, but this guy was a borderline jerk.

Original review: June 23, 2019

Every time I called to cancel the order and get an email confirmation it was a big ordeal. It’s like they don’t want to give you your money back. I still haven’t got my money back and still no email confirmation. You can’t trust these people. I should have been warned by all the bad reviews.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electronic Express?

Original review: May 2, 2019

THIS IS A SCAM SCAM, SCAM SCAM SCAM. THIS company STEALS YOUR MONEY. They set up an item way under the actual price for 39 99 saying that it's a refurbished Xbox One. The customer buys it thinking they got a good deal. Come to find out you're supposed to be in some type of a membership or you paid for a membership??? Then they say go to the facts and questions on the membership page, that's all they respond with. They don't want to actual answer your questions. They always refer back to the questions and answer page. These people are scam artists. I was never told that I had to buy a membership for that. The 39 99 was a membership or even if it was a membership they just took my money and had no answers at all. This is a scam, THIS IS A SCAM.

Original review: April 8, 2019

First off I bought a MacBook, I did not get the item. It was shipped to the wrong address or someone stole it. The tracking clearly shows it was signed for by a different person's name I do not know. They deny the claim. I spoke to a manager name Jessica. She was very rude and unhelpful. She hung up on me twice, and said I'm basically ** and have to take a loss because there's nothing she or the company will or can do. They will not issue any refund and will deny any new claims or new investigation. Stay away from this company!!!

Original review: March 27, 2019

I made a purchase from Electronic Express, I spend $179.99 on a drone that turned out to be defective. I immediately contacted customer service and was told no returns of any sort. When you look up the drone on Google it says "this item is sold by Electronic Express and is eligible for 30 day return", then you scroll to the bottom of that page and it has a return policy statement at the bottom which also states "this item can be returned by mail for up to 30 days of delivery date". They won't honor it and say no returns of any kind. I'm pretty pissed off because I am now stuck with this $179.99 paperweight because it's defective and they won't honor the return policy.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I bought a TV from Electronic Express 11-25-2018 Delivery date was to be on or before 12-6-2018. At present 12-11-2018 my order is sitting in Sacramento, CA. and will not be delivered to me until 12-14-2018. The purchase was handled through Amazon.com I have contacted Amazon, Electronic Express and the Carrier SEKO Logistics. The last answer from them (SEKO) was we don't deliver to your area until Friday, so now my package will be 8 days late than the original delivery date. After this experience I will not do business with Electronic Express.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I ordered a Vornado fan over memorial day weekend. The order went through. They were paid and I received my tracking. I happened to check where package was and I see "delivery exception" from FedEx. I called FedEx and they told me package was being returned to sender without myself having any say because Electronic Express holds that right as their customer. I emailed Electronic Express and was told I would get my money back if they received the item back. Mind you the package never even entered the state I live in and was tracked en route back to them. I never received what I ordered, and they have my money.

Electronic Express Company Information