2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

1.2/5 (76 ratings)

About Electronic Express

Electronic Express Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electronic Express?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electronic Express?

Original review: July 8, 2021

Well... Like some/most of the other reviews, I paid for a TV that was not in stock. I was told 1-3 business days until it ships. 5 business days go by and not a word. I reached out and they said that they are not sure when it'll ship. They said "we have to wait until we pull the TV from our other stores to fulfill your order.... We might of had it ok stock when you ordered but had to fulfill other orders that may have come before yours." Then that means you didn't have it in stock and shouldn't be taking money for something you don't have in stock. Or at least make it known to the customer it is not in stock. Don't tell me "I don't know."

Original review: June 18, 2021

Electronic Express sold me an obviously used product as new. When I complained about it, they offered me a refund, but no explanation for this kind of business behaviour. Also, Electronic Express’s underlying tone in the communication was snappy and an attitude of “Why do you bother us.” was barely disguised.

Overall absolutely unacceptable business practice, F minus in communication and zero interest in customer satisfaction. If possible, this would have been zero stars!

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 22, 2021

BEWARE BEWARE**. I ordered an electric range, dishwasher, microwave in November. Due to covid the range was never available, so as March 15 I cancelled the order. They keep making excuses for NOT crediting my credit card for the amount. I have finally diluted the charges with the credit card company. If you deal with these people you will regret it!

Original review: March 1, 2021

This is the worse Company you want to ever do. Businesses with I purchased a exercise bike. They brought out a use scratched up bike from the store that didn’t even work. It’s been a month and I still haven’t received my bike and they want give me my money back and they keep putting you on hold and they keep lying about the bike. This is the worse Company Ever.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Purchase Samsung Refrigerator Side by Side RS22T5201SG, on their website. It clearly stated Delivered in 4-8 weeks. Make the purchase and pay in full from Nov 5, 2020, but they never deliver until I am writing this review today Feb 23, 2021 (4 months). I never give up speaking to the sales team, online team, delivery team just to get my order, but still out of luck. They simply blame Samsung; Samsung companies don't have some of the parts so they can't make this kind of model. Talk to manager customer care, beuhh...she is not a kind manager to handle frustrated customers. They never contact me at all, for this company; customers must be proactive to get updated status. After I hang up and check from Samsung.com, they actually have and can deliver before March 5, 2021.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

My experience is similar to what other reviewers described. I purchased a projector which was listed with significant discount (2K instead of 2600) which wasn't so surprising because it was Cyber Monday. They sent me order confirmation with no information about shipping. When I replied to that email asking about shipping date they replied: "Your order is being picked from a store because we ran out of the item in our warehouse. It should be picked and shipped in 72 business hours." I clarified whether 72 hours meant 3 days and they confirmed so. Long story short three more weeks of waiting, phone calls, lame excuses and ignorance. Today my patience is over and I disputed transaction.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

I am purely heartbroken. I have ordered 2 sets of Christmas lights and my kids have been waiting for them to decorate the Christmas tree. However, only one box was delivered. The customer service representative wasn’t willing to help and was trying to say that everything was packaged in one box! I would like to see how on earth would it be possible to squeeze 2 identical boxes of Christmas lights into a small mailing box the have arrived. I will be more then happy to provide a positive feedback in case the situation will be correctly resolved.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

This company shipped the wrong items and then refused to ship the correct items but offered a refund once they were returned. So I lost out on buying from a different store while the item was on sale and have to wait to get my money back then try to order again. Other experience with this company was them taking 3 weeks longer to deliver our washer and dryer than date promised and didn’t have one piece in stock. Had to take 2 days off to get everything I ordered and the manager didn’t care in the least. Horrible customer service. They’re not out to help you. Avoid the frustration and disappointment and take your business elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

I purchased a Dell Inspiron 5577 at the store on 1.22.18. I was strongly urged to purchase the $150 3 yr extended warranty and assured I could use it hassle-free. On 6.17.20 I contacted NSI, the warranty company, they had no record of my purchase. I was instructed by the NSI rep to email them with my information and the copy of my receipt and was told it would be entered within 48 hours. I then received an email on 6.25.20 telling me that NSI can't enter the info that the store would have to. On 6.25.20 I called the store and spoke with store manager, Brandon ** for 7 mins. I explained that I am a nursing student in my last semester and due to Covid we are testing at home and that I HAVE to HAVE my computer.

He informed me that this information is sent to the corporate office to be entered and that it must have not been completed at the time of purchase, which I am now having to deal with. He assured me that he would send the info to "the lady at corporate" and promised me he would be in contact with me Monday, 6.29.20. I never received an email or call from Mr. **. On 6.30.20 I called NSI and once again none of my information was in their system. In addition, it is VERY difficult to get in contact with the Gallatin, TN store. On multiple occasions I called and the phone rang until it finally cut off. I attempted: 6/17 @ 4:04, 4:20;6/25 @ 3:39, 3:45, 4:01, and finally at 4:14 Mr. ** answered.

The issue with the Dell is the hinge on the right side is loose and causing the LCD cable to fade the screen to a solid white, the function keys at the top are no longer working, and the battery will not hold a charge. Since dealing with this and being without a computer for several weeks, due to no fault of my own, and by Mr. ** admittedly telling me this was a mistake made by corporate I am requesting a replacement as soon as possible. I have researched how long it takes to get an item sent back from NSI, which is typically 3 to 5 weeks, I absolutely can not wait that long, my next exam was July 7th. The company has refused to send me a replacement. So, I then requested a refund of the $150 warranty fee that I was never able to use and they have now refused to refund it as well.

Original review: July 30, 2020

What can I say. They are brain dead!! Just got their so called credit card. But the thing is, some products are in store only..which makes absolutely no sense when you have a website. I just placed an order for a Xbox 1s ...I placed the order... 3 days later they e-mail me saying it's out of stock. I go back on the website..and lo and behold..there it is ready for shipping and in stock!!? How can this be when they cancelled my order? So now I try to call. Forget about it. No one answers the phone. 6 times that day. They leave a message at the beginning to listen to their options..I tried everyone..no one answered..not sure how this company makes money if you cant buy what you need on their website. I am sure they do ok in their stores though.

Electronic Express Company Information