4.71/5
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

7 Citizen Watches Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I love the Citizen Eco-Drive It’s the second one I've owned. No batteries or winding, waterproof. Great watch and very accurate as well. Very stylish both as an everyday watch or evening watch.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

This instrument is handsome, the sapphire crystal is very durable and scratch resistant. Keeps perfect time. I thoroughly enjoy not having to wind the thing, or change batteries.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Great watch, but sometimes a little difficult to reset time, day and date if the month isn’t exactly 31 days. Also, the adjusting knob is a little hard to adjust for the correct time of day, the correct day of the week and the correct number of the day of the month.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I'm VERY rough on watches and they usually fall apart fairly quickly on me. I do a lot of landscaping and gardening, and am clumsy, in general. I bought a Citizen solar-power watch and it lasted so long, I finally had to give it away to a friend who didn't need reading glasses. She loves it and it's still working for her... I got another with a larger face, several years ago, still working, even though it gets knocked around daily! I bought another, dressier one and it's still going too! And never having to buy a battery is a tremendous perk...

Original review: July 30, 2018

I bought mine from a local shop about 6-7 years ago. Except for replacement batteries it has worked perfectly all this time. No problems. Adjustable band. I liked the pewter (look) and gold (look) which allowed for other both silver and gold earrings/necklaces, etc.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Citizen Watches?

Original review: July 25, 2018

My Citizen Eco Drive is the best watch I have ever owned. No worries about changing batteries. I have two Citizen Eco Drive watches that I have owned for over 8 years. They have not missed a minute! I have owned lots of other brands and none can touch a Citizen.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Bought a Citizen watch at Costco 5 years ago. Have slept, showered & gone swimming with it! Accidentally, of course. Silver/gold band that goes with everything. Has always kept perfect time and I wear it constantly. Have been asked several times "is it a Rolex"? Most reliable watch I've ever had.

Citizen Watches Company Information