4.13/5

Looking for a good dog food brand?

Petguard Pet Food

Looking for a good dog food brand?

17 Petguard Pet Food Consumer Reviews

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

We enjoy buying this brand because happy dog, happy home. We have been buying this for a while. This is the one that my dog has adjusted to the best while the others always caused him to have problems. Petguard has the right texture for him to be able to chew it well. It is very healthy for dogs, gives them all the vitamins and nutrients that a dog needs and makes them have good bone growth.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

My dog enjoys Petguard Pet Food. It's good for dogs and it's important for them to get healthy. I like that it has the good flavors, like chicken and some beef, but it also has bad flavors. Usually, they throw up for eating some of those ones that has bad flavors. The smell is almost kinda like dog food but the texture is like cat food.

Get expert buying tips about Dog Food delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

The dog food is natural and has better ingredients than other dog foods and dogs will be healthier if they eat this dog food. It can be hard to find this dog food in some stores though. They should make the dog food available in more stores where people shop such as big box stores and supermarkets. But the dog seems to enjoy the food and he is happy after eating it.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I'm happy to switch brands. I came across this brand on a blog I follow. Petguard Pet Food is a healthy and more natural food product for my dogs and they love it way more than their previous food. The only thing that I do not like about this brand of dog food is that it is not available at a local store and so I always have to plan ahead to make sure to have it on hand as to not run out.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I would absolutely recommend this dog food to a friend because my dog enjoys eating it, and it's affordable for me. Also, it tastes great to my dog and smells good to him and me. The texture is great and is fun for my dog too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Petguard Pet Food?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I loved Petguard for my dog more than anything and it good to know I can protect my dog from all the harmful chemicals in other types of dog food. I liked the texture and the ingredients were much healthy and not processed food that should not be consumed by my furry adorable best friend. I hope my dog foods were like this and make our dogs more happier and their belly more fuller.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

The packaging is easy to serve my dog and I like the way the dog food is made... It's soft, moist and chewable for my dog to eat. She enjoys eating it and always eats all her food when I serve it to her. My dog is happy, healthy and playful and loves a variety of food to choose when she eats. Hope they make a variety of it available to choose from. Other than that I recommend it to your dog cause it won't be so hard on the teeth for him/her to eat.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

What I like the features of Petguard because they are good for my pet. They (Petguard) make me feel save to uses on my pet. My pet love this dog food. My pet takes it everywhere with him. What I dislike about Petguard is they cost way way way too much for what you get but since I love my pet I guess I will have to pay their price until I can find it cheaper.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Petguard looked healthy and that it would taste good for my dog. He seemed to like it a lot and wasn't fussy about it and usually he is. He looked at me like he wanted more. I was very happily surprised with this brand. The pieces weren't too big and also not completely hard like some brands have a tendency to be. However, I wish it was supplied better in my area but I live in a rural area and have to go usually about an hour and a half out of my way for it.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

My dogs like Petguard and love the taste and get excited when I show them the bag from Pet Smart. Good dog food and a great brand to rely on and very affordable for dog owners and very easy to purchase. I usually buy mine from Pet Smart and use a coupon to get a better deal off of a already good deal. However, it would be nice if there were more quantity wise and a fancier packaging that is stronger and easier to carry. Also have them available all over to different stores and countries worldwide.

Petguard Pet Food Company Information