2. Pets
  3. Pet Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.91/5

Jeffers Pet Reviews

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

The customer service was awesome. He helped me out with everything I needed for my pet - from chew toys & pet foods and fence for my dog. They helped me out with everything I needed. Everything they had was the best quality. I tried out all the Pet Place and didn't have the same quality and they have the greatest prices I want to think about going on another pet store. The perceived value was really great and met all my expectations. I love going there. Best place around. I look forward to going there and just looking for hours. Great place. All the staff are very knowledgeable. They know their products inside and out. I'm so glad I found out about this place. Hopefully this weekend I can get over there do some more shopping.

Jeffers Pet Company Information