2. Pets

Find your favorite pet products today

Shop now on Chewy

Visit Website

Jeffers Pet Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jeffers Pet?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jeffers Pet?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

Jeffers Pet was a dream to work with. They had a firm grasp on what my needs were and how to best assist me in finding products. The quality of goods Jeffers Pet offers is wide ranging and offers a variety of choices on the price barometer. Nothing is overly expensive and priced to sell. Jeffers Pet is rather new so the perceived value to the average consumer probably isn't that high but once you work with them you will see the value is high. Jeffers Pet staff was extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of products and was able to assist me in all needs that came across as I needed it.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

The customer service was awesome. He helped me out with everything I needed for my pet - from chew toys & pet foods and fence for my dog. They helped me out with everything I needed. Everything they had was the best quality. I tried out all the Pet Place and didn't have the same quality and they have the greatest prices I want to think about going on another pet store. The perceived value was really great and met all my expectations. I love going there. Best place around. I look forward to going there and just looking for hours. Great place. All the staff are very knowledgeable. They know their products inside and out. I'm so glad I found out about this place. Hopefully this weekend I can get over there do some more shopping.

Jeffers Pet Company Information