Jeffers Pet

Compare Pet Stores

Research top Pet Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Customer service was able to recommend the product I needed based off the need I told them and they even gave me a discount for my troubles. The goods were what I asked for--grade A first class products at a great price. Customer service provided a excellent service to my needs and wants. I wasn't too sure about the prices at first but when I explored their website and saw all the great prices I knew this was gonna be my favorite site. They were able to recommend the products I wanted with all the information I need. Their knowledge of their products was very impressive.

Customer service is extremely helpful in that they answer any questions I may have without having to transfer me to someone else. They are also very friendly and do not make me feel there is a question I cannot ask. The quality of this product is very good. I would have to rate the quality of this service very high in that the price is well below what would be expected. The quality of this product easily beats others. The value for these products is extremely affordable. Most anyone can afford these services and I think they will be pleasantly surprised to see how well these services are. The company is very knowledgeable in the industry that they are working in. They seem a lot further in their industry experience than most other companies in that they keep their services very innovative.

Staff were very thorough and efficiently walked me through your the process. I was very pleased with the results and have lower payments now. The first item I purchased ripped only 2 months after I purchase it. I wasn't terribly impressed and will probably choose a another direction next time. Price was reasonable. I did find cheaper rates online, but the reputation here was a bit batter, based on reviews I read. For the most part, value was ok. Staff were fairly knowledgeable and were able to answer most of my questions. At one point, I felt they didn't know what I was referencing, but otherwise, I had no complaints.

I ordered using their catalog long before the interWEBS, and was never disappointed by anything because descriptions are detailed just enough to give me confidence and trust their services. Prices are fair and packages were always sent out promptly. They have a wide variety of items and good selection in every category. Descriptions are nicely detailed, giving me just enough info to order with complete confidence. I was never disappointed upon receipt of anything - ever. All good quality, and at a fair price. Win, Win! I used to order from their catalog and was always pleased to see so many options to take care of my needs, because sometimes ordering the best of the best at a higher price is not necessary or even possible. I feel they are quite knowledgeable, based on the wide variety of their offerings, to meet the needs of their customers, from dogs to cats, to little pets or big farm animals too.

I always find just what I need for me and my pet. It keeps him safe and healthy. I love to shop here. I have never had a problem with any service. The quality is top notch. There has never been a reason to turn me away or make me think I don't want to shop here. Spot on service, spot on prices. I have always saved money shopping here and everything is so cool. I never thought I was gonna go anywhere else and I went here. I will always be a customer here. Always top notch and great service and I know I will get what I want and I know I will be happy and I know I will be a leader while I'm using them. They are great and top standard.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jeffers Pet?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I've never had a problem with the customer service department. Once I purchased a leather bridle that was the wrong size. I was able to send back the wrong one and they sent me the right one at no cost. They really give you what you pay for. The quality of their products is as good as anyone else and better than most. I've never had to return a product as a result of malfunction or faulty workmanship. The value is good for the price paid. I always feel secure knowing that the product I'll receive will be well worth the price paid. I am still using products used for heavy duty work that have continued to work day in and day out. Their industry knowledge must be good because the products they sell are of great quality and meant for practical everyday use. These products are heavy duty and are used daily.

Jeffers Pet was a dream to work with. They had a firm grasp on what my needs were and how to best assist me in finding products. The quality of goods Jeffers Pet offers is wide ranging and offers a variety of choices on the price barometer. Nothing is overly expensive and priced to sell. Jeffers Pet is rather new so the perceived value to the average consumer probably isn't that high but once you work with them you will see the value is high. Jeffers Pet staff was extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of products and was able to assist me in all needs that came across as I needed it.

The customer service was awesome. He helped me out with everything I needed for my pet - from chew toys & pet foods and fence for my dog. They helped me out with everything I needed. Everything they had was the best quality. I tried out all the Pet Place and didn't have the same quality and they have the greatest prices I want to think about going on another pet store. The perceived value was really great and met all my expectations. I love going there. Best place around. I look forward to going there and just looking for hours. Great place. All the staff are very knowledgeable. They know their products inside and out. I'm so glad I found out about this place. Hopefully this weekend I can get over there do some more shopping.

Jeffers Pet Company Profile