3.91/5

Looking for a pet store?

Looking for a pet store?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Jeffers Pet Reviews

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I placed an order for my puppy vaccines, waited almost 7 days for my order which was fine. I got my order and was shipped nothing more than 2 ice packs! I called customer service, they informed me that they would re-ship the order. The next day I got an email from Jeffers saying they were going to refund the price to my debit card. It has been over a week and I have not received the refund. I will not shop here again.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Products are good & price was decent. I shopped around at different sites for “Hay Where’s That” brand. I thought it was a good deal, but the shipping is slow as molasses. Will buy elsewhere next time.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I have been a customer of Jeffers for well over 25 yrs. I used to order by phone and when they went online I've ordered that way since. I have never once been disappointed with any products or customer service in all of those years. Their prices are always always lower than "pet stores" to the point I refuse to shop at any of them because I'm always disappointed in customer service, lack of knowledge and of course... pricing!

I have purchased everything under the sun from them... toys, treats, collars, beds, medicine... You name it I've bought it from them. One Christmas years ago... I forgot them in the confusion to purchase puppy presents and at the last minute put in an order that I wasn't sure would be delivered on time even with expedited delivery... It was with a day to spare. This last Christmas I needed 2 toys of the same color and I know that color is not a choice with this particular item... I asked knowing it might not happen and when I opened the box there they were!! So for this long time customer I will always use Jeffers Pet Supply... They have been there for me and current and past Dober Loves!!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2016

Customer service was able to recommend the product I needed based off the need I told them and they even gave me a discount for my troubles. The goods were what I asked for--grade A first class products at a great price. Customer service provided a excellent service to my needs and wants. I wasn't too sure about the prices at first but when I explored their website and saw all the great prices I knew this was gonna be my favorite site. They were able to recommend the products I wanted with all the information I need. Their knowledge of their products was very impressive.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

Customer service is extremely helpful in that they answer any questions I may have without having to transfer me to someone else. They are also very friendly and do not make me feel there is a question I cannot ask. The quality of this product is very good. I would have to rate the quality of this service very high in that the price is well below what would be expected. The quality of this product easily beats others. The value for these products is extremely affordable. Most anyone can afford these services and I think they will be pleasantly surprised to see how well these services are. The company is very knowledgeable in the industry that they are working in. They seem a lot further in their industry experience than most other companies in that they keep their services very innovative.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jeffers Pet?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

Staff were very thorough and efficiently walked me through your the process. I was very pleased with the results and have lower payments now. The first item I purchased ripped only 2 months after I purchase it. I wasn't terribly impressed and will probably choose a another direction next time. Price was reasonable. I did find cheaper rates online, but the reputation here was a bit batter, based on reviews I read. For the most part, value was ok. Staff were fairly knowledgeable and were able to answer most of my questions. At one point, I felt they didn't know what I was referencing, but otherwise, I had no complaints.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

I ordered using their catalog long before the interWEBS, and was never disappointed by anything because descriptions are detailed just enough to give me confidence and trust their services. Prices are fair and packages were always sent out promptly. They have a wide variety of items and good selection in every category. Descriptions are nicely detailed, giving me just enough info to order with complete confidence. I was never disappointed upon receipt of anything - ever. All good quality, and at a fair price. Win, Win! I used to order from their catalog and was always pleased to see so many options to take care of my needs, because sometimes ordering the best of the best at a higher price is not necessary or even possible. I feel they are quite knowledgeable, based on the wide variety of their offerings, to meet the needs of their customers, from dogs to cats, to little pets or big farm animals too.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

I always find just what I need for me and my pet. It keeps him safe and healthy. I love to shop here. I have never had a problem with any service. The quality is top notch. There has never been a reason to turn me away or make me think I don't want to shop here. Spot on service, spot on prices. I have always saved money shopping here and everything is so cool. I never thought I was gonna go anywhere else and I went here. I will always be a customer here. Always top notch and great service and I know I will get what I want and I know I will be happy and I know I will be a leader while I'm using them. They are great and top standard.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

I've never had a problem with the customer service department. Once I purchased a leather bridle that was the wrong size. I was able to send back the wrong one and they sent me the right one at no cost. They really give you what you pay for. The quality of their products is as good as anyone else and better than most. I've never had to return a product as a result of malfunction or faulty workmanship. The value is good for the price paid. I always feel secure knowing that the product I'll receive will be well worth the price paid. I am still using products used for heavy duty work that have continued to work day in and day out. Their industry knowledge must be good because the products they sell are of great quality and meant for practical everyday use. These products are heavy duty and are used daily.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

Jeffers Pet was a dream to work with. They had a firm grasp on what my needs were and how to best assist me in finding products. The quality of goods Jeffers Pet offers is wide ranging and offers a variety of choices on the price barometer. Nothing is overly expensive and priced to sell. Jeffers Pet is rather new so the perceived value to the average consumer probably isn't that high but once you work with them you will see the value is high. Jeffers Pet staff was extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of products and was able to assist me in all needs that came across as I needed it.

Jeffers Pet Company Information