2. Pets
Accredited Partner

Strasburg, PA

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.08/5

Greenfield Puppies was created to give future owners a safe and controlled way to find their new furry family member. For over ten years, Greenfield has set strict standards for our breeders so that each of our soon-to-be owners are guaranteed to welcome a happy, healthy pup into their home.

We understand that it is important to our families that their puppy arrives in good health, so each of our breeders undergoes a “Breeder Background Check” to ensure they are practicing healthy breeding in a safe environment. Furthermore, Greenfield Puppies prides ourselves in educating each of our breeders to verify they are informed on the healthiest breeding standards. Let us help complete your family with the perfect pup.

View More View More
Greenfield Puppies Learn More

Greenfield Puppies Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 5, 2020

All the kids have grown up and left. They all live around but I wanted to have something to do besides sit around and watch TV. So I was looking at puppies and my son has bought one. I was looking for a miniature Bernese Mountain Dog, and everybody was saying how they started mixing all the breeds and they ended up getting sick. I didn’t want a real big dog because we live in a townhouse and I talked my wife into a Corgi after about eight months when she finally said okay. My son had bought a silver Lab from somebody back East and it took me a few months to kinda pull the trigger but then I saw Jigs. He was a pretty dog and I wanted him. We went from there, so I started making phone calls.

Jigs has been here for a couple of months now. He’s with me all day long and today is the first day that he’s not with me because I am up here in San Diego for a doctor’s appointment. But usually, he gets in with me at 4:30 in the morning and I take him back home at 3:00. Then he plays with other people after work. I’m a farmer, so he gets to run around out the fields, which is what he wants to do. He irritates my wife because she likes to sit there and play with her computer and he likes jumping on her lap, but she will sit there and put her computer down. He’s good with my grandkids. He barks a little bit but then as soon as they start playing with him, all of a sudden, he’s just a puppy. He nibbles, but he doesn’t make anybody cry.

Picking a dog online is hard but you got the videos on there so that kinda helps out seeing what you’re getting. But you don’t know if that’s the actual dog you’re getting. In my case, it was. I talked to the breeder about four times over the phone before I decided to tell him that I was gonna take the dog. I don’t know how Greenfield works with the breeders. But I liked that they never pushed me for another dog. Then I wanted to know what I was supposed to do and to whom I would send the money to. It took about couple of days. It was kinda hard to get someone in the office. I sent them the money right before Christmas but it took a little while to get all the paperwork. All the people were off so it didn’t happen until after Christmas. Then we got a problem with wanting to pick up to where he was supposed to be picked up. All of a sudden, he couldn’t fly out because of the weather, so we had to wait about four more days but it was no big deal.

There was hardly any communication but all of a sudden, the rep and I were talking all the time and she would let me know what was going on. There was a problem with the shots because one of the doctors wouldn’t give him rabies shots because he was too young. They told me that they had to take him to this doctor because he couldn’t get on the plane unless he had his rabies shots. But she took care of all of that deal. I appreciate they told me that could happen not till next week. I got a little disappointed but then she called me back that afternoon and said that they got all the paperwork and it’s all ready to go. The dog would be flying out on Friday.

It was kinda hard that Greenfield is on the East Coast and we’re on the West Coast. So, it was making sure you don’t wanna call anybody when it’s real late but it all worked out good. If I had to buy another dog, I would go back to Greenfield Puppies. I’ve told people and I showed a guy that comes down and sells fertilizer pictures of the website. He was gonna go home to his wife and talk to her.

Get buying tips about Pet Breeders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

The particular breed that we were looking for wasn't available in Texas at all, so friends who had previously used Greenfield Puppies directed us towards that website. We then found the breed that we were interested in at the price that we were willing to pay, and so we went on ahead. The only other website that we looked at was I puppyfind.com. Then, after we had used that one, we immediately got spam email. I did some research on both websites and there seemed to be more phishing scams with the other. Because I was able to speak to our breeder directly, that gave me confidence in Greenfield Puppies that they were legit. Then we met a nice lady in Pennsylvania. Still, until we had the Cavapoo puppy here, we were like, "Oh, my goodness, are we being conned?" But, altogether, it was a very smooth experience. In choosing the puppy, non-allergic and size were important. A friend also had this breed, so that all played into it.

We are coming out of the puppy phase and we are all getting used to one another. We have four children, so we added an extra little person to pick up after in the house. A lot of Facebook communities warn you of Greenfield Puppies but they also give helpful advice like talk to your breeder, get an address, and get a picture sent. And if you do your homework, then you are going to be more confident with the experience.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

We were looking for a Bichon Frise mix. We started searching online and stumbled upon Greenfield. I found the website to be easy to navigate and to find a dog that we were interested in. And then, once I went through the steps to find the dog and notify Greenfield, I did everything that the website had set up as far as the forms you’re supposed to fill out. The experience was fairly easy and straightforward. Having our new pup is like having a kid with the potty training and getting her used to our home and our other dog. But so far, it’s been great. Our family is completely in love with our dog. She was born on September 19th, and then we got her on December 7th.

Greenfield's correspondence was great. One representative was helping me the whole time, and then, at the very end, right when she was gonna give me my flight information, she was off and somebody stepped in. And when that other person stepped in, they gave me the wrong flight information. So, on the day I would go pick up my puppy, I was in a panic because it was for a different location. It said the dog was gonna ride in Florida, and I’m in California. I didn’t even think to check the tracking because I said not to until an hour after the plane was supposed to leave. So, I didn’t worry about it until that day of the flight.

It was a Saturday, and so, they were closed and I really couldn’t call and talk to anybody. But the breeder helped me out immensely. We were able to contact the person in Florida to find out what information she got. So, she got my information and I got her information because we were buying a dog from the same breeder and it just got mixed up. What happened was the breeder had more contact information for the administration at Greenfield, and she was able to put me through to a very nice gentleman at Greenfield who gave me his personal cell and reassured me that the right puppy was on the way to me. It was just a mix-up in the flight information. I would use Greenfield again. I’m glad the puppy’s here and everything worked out, and I already have recommended Greenfield to a family member.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I went online to Greenfield Puppies and I was scrolling through the dogs on their site. I was looking at pictures and I saw my Mini Goldendoodle's face. He had this angry, little, sassy look on his face. I fell in love with how cute he was. The breeder texted me back almost immediately. He was super on top of getting back to me. Greenfield was absolutely amazing. I had a lot of issues with my work schedule and being able to pick my dog up and they worked with me through that whole entire thing.

They were apologetic when the first time we tried it didn't work out. I called three or four times and Greenfield called me back. I've had some pretty difficult customer service before where the reps were nasty and rude. It's frustrating having to plan things out and change my schedule but Greenfield's reps were just great. I cannot express how amazing they were at trying to plan everything out for me.

The puppy I got is happy. He loves being around other people and dogs. However, he didn't have a second round of dewormer. I got him a second round and he had worms. Still, we got that taken care of and I have all the vaccination records. I'm a bit more stressed having the puppy but I absolutely love having him around because he's the funniest little thing. He has this whole personality towards him. He wants to cuddle and be loved. Just being four months old, he's already learning how to do stuff.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I lost my baby boy 7 year old Corgi very suddenly in Florida. It was the worst day of my life. I was devastated. I knew I could not live without another beautiful corgi and my heart was so broken I needed to look at puppies. I went back to the Greenfield Puppies website and through tears starting looking. I found his clone in a little girl named Lilac with the same pink and black nose and born on Ziggy’s Birthday April 16th. I could not leave Florida until I got Ziggy’s ashes so we called the breeder Melvin ** and I cried and told him what had happened and that I wanted Lilac as soon as I could get back to VA and drive up to Lancaster.

We sent a deposit check and upon arrival to the ** home which was so beautiful... The children all came out and they let the puppies out and when I saw Lilac I broke down in uncontrollable sobs and the look in the children’s eyes told me they knew that they felt my pain. Mr. ** arrived from his garden and I held Lilac and it was the first moment in two weeks that I could smile. She is so precious and perfect and loving and she is filling my heartbreak over Ziggy’s loss in a way that I did not think was possible. The ** are wonderful, loving, kind people and their home and farm are bucolic. Their puppies were so well cared for and they can be registered with AKC. If you are looking for a corgi puppy I highly recommend Melvin ** in Lancaster PA. Thank you Greenfield and Mr. ** for Lilac.❤️

Greenfield Puppies response

This is heartwarming to hear that you found a new member of your family through us after the sudden loss of Ziggy. Thank you so much for sharing your story!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenfield Puppies?

Original review: April 27, 2020

So I bought my puppy from a Greenfield Puppies website and have since come to learn they are only a platform for breeders (and puppy mills!) to sell their pups. I have been disturbed by Greenfield puppies for some time now. I got my puppy (a Shihtsu/Yorkie mix) from an Amish farm in PA and was so horrified by what I saw. My puppy had the worse case of ear mites by vet had ever seen and was in constant pain since his birth (8 weeks). Thankfully he is ok but I have since learned of the horror stories of puppies from Lancaster, PA. The Amish kept the dogs in a backyard shed in cages; the females looked so sad and malnourished from breeding. It was so dirty and dark we couldn't stand there for long. Please if you buy a puppy, always ask to see the parents and where they live. And please do not support these guys who act as a "puppy" broker because they shelter breeders like this.

Original review: April 24, 2020

They're amazing. I couldn't be happier. We were looking for certain dogs and then they popped up on the internet. They seemed to have the most variety and the reasonable prices. So it kinda fell into place. We got a Springerdoodle and I love it. Everything was good to go. Everything was perfect and timely in follow-up.

Original review: April 21, 2020

My Shichon pups are nearly four years old. I found them on the Greenfield Puppies website. As my last dog was purchased in a pet store at a time when I was unaware of puppy mills, I did as much research as I could about Greenfield Puppies. I came away with a favorable impression. When I inquired about an adorable little female Shichon, the breeder was upfront with the fact that she was the runt of the litter and small... But that she was healthy. My husband and I decided to purchase her and one of her litter mates.

When we arrived at the farm, we met our new fur babies and fell immediately in love. The seller gave me a supply of high protein food for the small pup with instructions regarding special feedings. She (my little Sophie), thrived and although she is small, she is healthy and is a little spitfire. I believe her brother (Cody) played a big part in this. My pups are beautiful; healthy animals. My experience was very good. I wish I would have asked to meet the mother of my pups, but I didn’t think of it. In reflecting on how clean this farm was, I doubt it could have been a puppy mill establishment. It is unfortunate that some of the people who reviewed Greenfield Puppies had such heartbreaking experiences. While my experience was good, I believe Greenfield Puppies should do a better job in addressing concerns.

Original review: April 14, 2020

I punched in Pomsky puppy breeders and Greenfield came up. And I looked at a lot of other ones but I didn’t see anything I liked. Also, a lot of the prices were 4,500 bucks. So, on the first week I was looking, I decided that I was not spending 4,500 bucks and I took a week off from looking. Then, I decided to look again and sure enough, I was seeing them on Greenfield for 7,000, 8,000, and 9,000. Then I ended up spending 10,050 plus shipping for mine.

Other than that, my experience with Greenfield was pretty quick. They said they were gonna send the puppy on this day but I got it on the next day. Then, when I showed up to pick up the puppy, I waited 30 minutes at the airport and there he was, all healthy. He was also in a big kennel for a tiny guy. But he’s growing into his kennel and he'll be 20 to 25 pounds. He’s a really good-looking dog and I haven't seen any dog as good-looking as him. He’s a really good dog, too, so I was happy with the breeder as well.

Original review: April 11, 2020

The owner of the puppy contacted Greenfield for me. It was a male German Shepherd puppy from New Jersey. Greenfield was great but I had a little hard time communicating with them. They're pretty nice but I couldn’t get the information at once. First we were just texting online by email then I had to call them to find out what was going on. They said I had to pay the owner but it was not clear if its for the puppy or the airplane ticket. I had to call them and then talk to the person. I was told I had to pay for the puppy and they would contact me about the plane ticket. Other than that, it was good.

Greenfield Puppies Company Information