Strasburg, PA

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have two senior dogs, a 17-year-old and a 16-year-old, and I know that I'll probably lose them soon. I wanted to have a younger dog because I probably wouldn't go get another dog if something happened to my senior dogs, so I thought I'd get one before that happened. I was looking for a certain breed of dog and through the breeder, we heard about Greenfield Puppies. The breeder was Amish and didn't have internet, but he had a friend who hooked him up with them.

My new puppy is a beautiful, big, and healthy Swiss mountain dog. He's a good dog. He was 10 weeks when I got him and he's about 14 weeks now. I showed up at the airport with a small crate, and the man who brought him rolled him out in this crate that barely fit the back of my truck. It's so funny because he's so big that he looks like a full-grown dog with his size, but he's just a puppy, all legs and tongue.

Having my new puppy has taught me a lot because I have disabilities and I have had health issues, and it's given me hope and something to look forward to. So, I'm trying to train this dog and possibly take service dog classes. It's very exciting for me to have a fresh start, especially after taking care of two senior dogs for a couple of years now. It was my first time to get a puppy from Greenfield, but I would recommend them. I have told other people that I had a smooth transaction with them. I never had to worry. It was just perfect and the best part couldn't be any better.

We used to have a dog but had been stolen so we needed to get a new one. We haven’t found one that looked exactly liked our old one. Then I happened to find the Greenfield Puppies website and I read the reviews and most of the reviews were good. I saw that there was a lot of puppies that found a home, so I found it to be legit. I decided to call one of the owners that had the puppy that I wanted. He was very nice and kept in touch with me until I was ready to purchase the puppy and we went on from there.

The Greenfield people were very nice and polite and they kept in touch with me, like when they came to ship in the dog to me. The prices were very affordable. I actually did recommend them to two people, ‘cause I get a lot of people asking me where I get my puppy from. Our lives changed tremendously with our new dog and my kids are in love with him. We made sure we went through all the measure that we did with the first dog we had. We got him a dog tag and a collar and everything with the phone number and address because anything can happen.

I just broke up with my boyfriend and I wanted a new dog. I did a lot of research because I wanted a Pomsky and I felt like that would back it up like ordering a dog online. Greenfield has pictures and the contact information and I tried to pick the one with the widest mouth and the biggest ears. My dog's a Pomeranian-Husky mix. His name is Banksy and he's six months. His awesome and I love him.

We visited Amos & Marian ** of Ronks, Pa to inquire about one of the puppies we viewed on the Greenfield website. When we arrived, several puppies were playing in a pen in the front yard of their picturesque property. We were immediately charmed and taken by the puppy we came to see. Within moments, a child came out to say, "Another call just came in about the puppy you are looking at." Hindsight is 20/20 - the timing of that was spot on. Feeling pressure, we put a deposit on the puppy. At $1750, it was already much more than we were looking to spend, however, we loved her and figured Greenfield only represented reputable breeders.

The puppy would need one more week until it could come with us. The family said they were going on vacation but someone would come and look after the dogs. That worried us. If you are breeding dogs and have them for sale (and have taken a deposit) would a reputable breeder go on vacation? We should've asked to see the living quarters. We should've inquired more about the birth of the puppy as it seemed another puppy in the litter did not survive. The information kept changing. One of the puppies may have had a flea but not her, and then later- she may have had some fleas; she pooped a lot to her poop was normal.

The puppy we brought home was sick. Very sick. It had bloody diarrhea from the moment we entered our home. It had coccidia and tape worms and has been sickly on and off with several visits to the vet. We have spent hundreds of dollars since picking her up to run tests, antibiotics, and manage the tape worm situation.

While these puppies may come with a health guarantee - actually getting compensation is nearly impossible. Greenfield Puppies never responded to my email. The breeder didn't return calls promptly or reimburse us for vet expenses like promised. She also claimed that vet expenses where we live might cost more than in Amish country. In retrospect, perhaps we should have questioned the dirty communal water bowl they all shared. Questioned several dogs in the pen together (perhaps, eating each other's feces). We should've asked to see the living quarters. We should have asked who administered the dewormer and vaccines they stated the puppy had received on the Greenfield website. (When we picked her up, a form said the breeder gave the vaccines.)

Greenfield Puppies prides itself on not representing "puppy mills," however while many of these breeders may not be traditional mills, it's questionable how these dogs and puppies are treated and cared for. Greenfield is virtually impossible to contact and if you are going to represent good breeders you would think they would have nothing to hide. While we are upset that we supported these breeders and Greenfield Puppies, we only take consolation that we are now able to help a puppy who clearly was not treated with much care.

I had purebred Lhasa Apso and after she died I did a lot of research. I tried to find another Lhasa but both buying and taking in those that needed to be rescued will be very expensive. We then found a puppy from Greenfield. She’s half-Shih Tzu, half Bichon and was so cute. Moses, who I think is the breeder, was the only one willing to work with me in keeping her until I paid her off. I’m disabled. So, I didn’t have all the money at once. But I wanted her so I got her. She’s called a Shichon teddy bear and I named her Bella. She was very chocolate brown before and she’s blonde now and had curls. But she’s a pig-headed, stubborn little girl. She’s seven months now and hasn’t required any medical attention.

There was a time after I got her, I didn’t know if I wanted to keep her. She was ornery and potty training was just horrible. She wasn’t totally trained until she was almost six months. I would really advise Moses to get these puppies out in a pen outside, so they can start potty training. I had Moses give her a free bath before he put her on the airplane. If I was to look for another dog, I would probably go through Moses again. He was good and I was so grateful that he worked with me. Greenfield isn’t the normal breeder dogs. Everyone I looked at, they all looked so well-fed and personally cared for. The puppies are well-looked after. And Tamara who handled the flights gave me a discount for flying this baby. The airplane fee was going to be $500 but she got it down to $400 for me. All around, I would go for Greenfield. I was happy and Bella was exactly what her picture looked like.

My dog was very sad and wouldn't eat when our other dog died. We had to give him pills to eat and we knew he needed a friend so we got a new puppy. We went online, Greenfield popped up and there was just a mass of all different types of dogs on there. We were looking at the Shiba Inus and there was one under Penelope. My mom thought she's cute, and we already named her Penny so we had to get her. I contacted Greenfield and spoke with Tamara who hooked me up with the breeder. And then, after I got set with the breeder and paid, I got hooked back up with Tamara and she shipped us the puppy. It went very smoothly. They sent me tons of paperwork that I needed and Penny was in great condition when she got here.

She is absolutely incredible and my other dog is in love. I thought it was gonna take a long time because he's not very good with other dogs. It took about two and a half weeks, and I came out of my closet and they were cuddled up on my bed together. Somebody asked me recently on social media where I had gotten her and I told them to go through Greenfield. They’re awesome, nice and fast, we didn't wait that long.

We recently got a puppy. We felt like she's lonely and not happy so we looked around to get another dog. We saw a Cavanese Spaniel-Poodle mix and we fell in love with her from the picture. The owner then sent us a video of her playing with her siblings. We decided to get her and we needed to ship her to Charleston. The owner uses Greenfield for their shipping needs so we went with them, too. We received her and we had a great experience. She's a sweetheart, very obedient and always pleases the owner. She's better than the other one, the first was hard-headed. I would recommend Greenfield to others.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenfield Puppies?

I’ve always wanted a puppy since I was a kid so now that I have a job, I decided to buy one. I found Greenfield online and I got a Siberian husky from them and named him Zeus. He is about five months now and having him in the family turned out great. I got more responsibility now. I already recommended Greenfield to four friends of mine who were also looking for puppies.

We had lost a puppy a couple of months ago and I waited a few months before deciding to get another one. I did a search for Cavapoos on the Greenfield website and there were different breeders to chose from. I contacted one of the breeders but no one returned my call. Then I contacted Rebecca, who was nice and answered right away. We we worked through the process and she even sent me a video of the dog.

We had to get a cashier’s check and I faxed it to Rebecca. However, on the day before the puppy was being shipped, she came up all of a sudden and said she didn't have the check. She had lost it and we needed to send another one. I realized that could be a big problem because if she holds up the dog for yet another check, I'm going to be out a significant amount of money. But she was very nice about it and I had no reason to doubt her. I asked her if she was going to hold the dog up and she said no.

Normally, you can't really stop the check but thankfully, we have a banker and they managed to do it. I had to go through extraordinary circumstances to get that check stopped and then get another check reissued. I had to sign an affidavit testifying to the loss of the check and go through a process. I would never ever do this through cashier’s check again because once I lose the check, they could hold up the dog. And if you’ve been committed to the dog, then you're going to pay more money since they may have cashed the first check. It's like a hostage situation and I've since learned about electronic funds transfer and that really is the best way to do that. It was just a freaky thing about the check but that could happen to anybody and other than that, I've had absolutely no complaints.

I was actually very nervous about shipping, but that went really well with United. We went to the airport, they pulled the puppy out of the crate. What's funny is that they packed food on top, but they told us that the airport workers can't open that crate. So the dog's got food in there and by the time we picked him up, it filled the whole nine yards.

Also, I had gone online and read about how puppies sometimes have issues with low blood sugar. Like ours, he was picked up 7:00 in the morning and by the time we picked him up from the airport, it was 6:30, so he had not eaten all day. So I brought carrot syrup and I had talked to the vet about it and he said that's actually the best thing to give him. That's the only thing that I think the website should say, to bring a towel to dry them off because they'd wet and spill. Dogs are messy and you'd want to get them out, hold them, and give them a little bit of the carrot syrup. I gave the puppy carrot syrup when we first got him out and he just perked up.

He's a little Cavapoo, which is a Saint Charles Cavalier and toy poodle mix, born January 6. After we got him, we took him to the vet the next day and the doc said that he's in good health and well-cared for. He weighs about nine pounds now and is cute as a button. Our lives are so much better now. It was good before but he's just been a great addition to the family.

At first, my husband was not keen on small dogs 'cause we have a Siberian and it took the Siberian about a month to adjust to the idea that this guy shouldn’t be eaten and was going to stay in the family. So we had a little bit of an issue but now, my husband is really sold on Cavapoos. They're just a great breed and I've even had so many people comment on that and I've probably referred Greenfield Puppies out to 10 people. Greenfield Puppies was very good to work with and they had good breeders on the other end of the phone. They even called me back and updated me where he was. We weren't dealing with somebody fly-by-night so that was very good. It was excellent and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I needed a dog that can act as my living house alarm to bark when somebody came to the door or rang the doorbell. I’m a deaf woman so if someone's ringing the doorbell or knocking, that wouldn’t get my attention. But if I had a dog that would bark, I could see that it's agitated so I'd have an idea and I could go answer the door. Greenfield Puppies had a unique name which I’ve never seen before so I was curious about buying a puppy from them. They seemed interesting. I went to the website and then met them in person. I was interacting with the people there and they were saying that they were gonna deliver the Cockapoo puppy that I got by way of an airline. Then they said that the flight had to be cancelled because of the weather. They were able to reschedule the delivery later on and the puppy was flown through an international cargo.

However, when I was trying to bond with my puppy, I noticed that it was very docile. Its personality is a lot more timid and a lot more scared of things. Its well-mannered but it wasn’t actually serving the purpose that I was hoping to get through a puppy. I thought the dog I was gonna be getting would be more excited and more lively. I needed another dog that was more attentive and that would listen out for strange sounds and people who might visit me. I contacted Greenfield and told them about the situation and I was asking them to help train the dog. I could tell that the puppy was not that old but it seemed a really sad dog.

My nephew's family was ready to adopt a dog, so I researched on the internet and found that Greenfield Puppies had pretty good credentials, which was why I decided to go with them. I trusted not only the website, but also the whole company, when it came to the purchase, dealing with the breeder, and the whole financial and traveling processes. The process was pretty easy and straightforward. We chose the breed before going to them, and I found that they had a few Aussiedoodles, so we bought one. Her name is Kiara. My nephew was diagnosed with cancer, and that was his number one wish after being diagnosed. It was an excellent experience. Kiara is five years old now and she has made a very significant change in the life of my nephew and his family.

I had to appease the girlfriend. She wanted a baby and I'm not ready for a baby so I told her a puppy might be a good start. Greenfield Puppies seemed legitimate. I was able to shop through several breeders and find the dog that I want. Also, they assured me that I wasn't gonna get ripped off which was my only main concern so that was good. She's happy since getting the dog and I get to take care of the dog. We just had another dog too, an English bulldog and a Huskie. When we got them though they didn't give him the dog food that was attached to his crate. He didn't get fed and it was eight hours. But besides that, he was okay.

Our puppy that we had for 17 years died. My wife found a Bernedoodle online through Greenfield Puppies and purchased through them two months ago. Everything was seamless with Greenfield Puppies. They were very easy to deal with.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I bought a puppy from a breeder on Greenfield. Greater Swiss Mountain dog. Within 2 weeks of getting her she got parvo. Took her to the vet and she got better. Two month later she started having seizures. Took her to the vet again they said it was genetic and would not hurt her. Week later my 7 month old puppy died. When I looked at her papers her mother was a product of a brother sister breeding. Lost my puppy and all of the money for the vet bills.

My dog died and I looked up Greenfield on the internet. Their customer service was great. I wanted a mixed puppy and I stuck with Greenfield once I found the breed that I was looking for. I chose a puppy based on a photograph that was on the internet and I went with a Labrador combination with a Royal Golden Retriever. This new puppy has filled a void in my life from the passing of our little dog.

I have no complaints about Greenfield's process for puppy selection. What I do have a complaint with is the shipping process. What they do not tell you upfront is that they only ship three days of the week (W-F). This means, depending upon when your selection takes place, and how busy they are, it can take two weeks (or more) to get your dog, as in our case. This can mean that instead of getting an 8 week old puppy, you get a 10 week old pup. More information upfront would have been very nice.

The children prompted me to get a new puppy. My boy googled Greenfield Puppies and they looked reputable. I liked the people that I talked to there and the reviews of the company. We also called some of the people that had formerly dealt with them and Greenfield sounded up and up. Our experience with Greenfield was awesome. They helped us choose a puppy that's non-shedding and gentle. Our new puppy, Bernie, is a Bernedoodle puppy, a mix of a Bernese small dog and a poodle. It's good to have him. He's like a little child.

But here's what was kind of weird -- We bought the dog on the East Coast from a breeder and the dogs there had never been away from home. They put the puppy in a crate and then they put it in a plane by itself, and that had to be frightening for the dog. He had a little bit of anxiety about the kennel when he got to our place. He likes the kennel now, but for a couple weeks he was afraid of getting back to it. But Greenfield did the best they could and he's happy now.

I was moving and my kids want a little puppy. I did a general search on a breed that I was looking for and Greenfield came up that they had some available. When I was searching for puppies, I looked at the head size, the width of the shoulders, the chest size to see if she was going to be a nice and stout female. And I also looked if the ears are perky and if the puppy was happy. It's a little hard to do it online. But the new puppy I got is very friendly and well trained. I'm very happy with her. She listens great and the kids love her.

My mom died a year and a half ago and when my horse died, I didn't have a horse to feed and my budget was a little looser. I had my mare for 15 years and she was my therapy, too. I'm a Gulf War veteran who suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder. My shrink said that I could get a dog and I always wanted a German Shepherd so that’s what I did. A friend of mine who lives New Jersey and her boyfriend had a German Shepherd. Their male dog died so he got a new dog and then I asked where they got it. They said Greenfield Puppies and I went there. I went to Pennsylvania because that’s where they got their dog from. I was shopping around and I wasn’t too sure if I would have to go pick one out or pick it up.

Then I found a dog that I liked. I was told that they could ship, which was wonderful. But the vendor changed his mind and didn’t wanna sell me the puppy because he didn’t know where Puerto Rico was. I said that it's not far. It's only three and half hours from Pennsylvania to the airport to my house and that I'll be there to pick her up. I guess he was a young kid. The next day, he called me. I was in tears and I was so happy I was getting my dog. He called me the next day and told me to forget about it because he wasn’t comfortable with dogs flying in a plane.

I went and found another dog. These people were really nice to me. He said yes and he didn’t have a problem. He had dogs shipped to California or Colorado and he didn’t have a problem with that. But he said that he had to charge me an extra $100 for the veterinarian to clear the dog to get on the flight which didn’t really bother me because I wanted my dog.

The shipping part was amazing. The shippers were wonderful and the lady was an amazing and wonderful person. She was so kind and she went the extra mile. When I asked her questions and she doesn't know, she'll get back to me and she reassured me about United Airlines and the company they had for shipping. The dog missed the flight but they didn’t even charge me extra for the overnight. I live three hours from the airport and I was already an hour into the ride at 1:00 at night. I turned back home and got home at 12:00 crying again because I couldn’t get my dog.

We went to sleep and then a couple of hours later, we got the dog. All the way to Puerto Rico, they did a great job and the dog was passed well. She had her nice little fluffy newspaper and she had the bag of dog food on top of the box. She was fine and she wasn’t nervous. She was a little shy, but once we got around on the grass, she started sniffing. In Pennsylvania, it was cold and that was February. She started sniffing grass and she was rolling because I guess she’s never seen grass before. Then when we got home, I checked her out by the horses and she found my hay pile. She started rolling, playing in it, and digging in it. I was told she lived in a barn and she was outside. So she was fine and the readjustment was wonderful. The dog's name is Brady and she helps a lot.

My kids were hounding me for a new puppy and we decided it was the right time to get one. We did a lot of research and in doing an internet search on the type of dog that we were looking for, we came upon Greenfield Puppies and liked their professionalism and market materials, and the way that their puppies are marketed. The price was very good. It looked like they knew what they're talking about. So, we went with them.

In choosing our new puppy, we searched on many websites and looked at some pictures. Then I've gotten in touch with the breeder and had him send me a couple of videos, and we liked those videos. Greenfield was easy to work with and followed through on everything that they said they would do. It was a very smooth and excellent process, and I'm very satisfied and happy. They met all my expectations. Our new puppy, Ruben, is a miniature Goldendoodle, and about seven months old. He's energetic, obedient, smart, and loving. He's fantastic. He's active and we walk everyday. There's more laughter in the house and it's really good with him around.

My boys have just been asking me for a puppy forever. Their birthdays rolled around so we decided to do it. I liked the way Greenfield had all the pictures and the little video that goes along with each puppy so you'd get an idea of what you're going to get. The breeder contacted me a couple of times during the process and then somebody from Greenfield emailed me several times arranging the flights. They even emailed me once we got him to make sure everything went well. They were great. We live in Texas and we ended up getting the puppy from Pennsylvania. Tanner's a Maltipoo, tan-colored and he was nine weeks old when we got him. We love him to death, especially my youngest who carries him around all the time. We had a great experience with Greenfield.

I wrote a review already once in Oct 2015 about the breeder misinforming me and telling me that my dogs weren't inbred. And when I got their papers they indeed are inbred. Their parents have the same mother. My dogs' mom and dad are half siblings. The review wasn't posted because it "wasn't factual". I even emailed Greenfield a copy of my dogs' pedigree and all they said is they "can recommend the breeder not breed these two dogs together anymore". "Not factual"?!?! MY DOGS ARE INBRED AND THAT'S A FACT! Guess what that breeder did? Breed the dogs again and those pups were yet again listed on this site. Now guess what? My dogs are sick! They have kidney disease and aren't even 2 years old.

There is a study being done by the DCA on this inherited juvenile nephritis. I contacted Greenfield and asked them to email me back so I could send them some information. All they said was they haven't heard from anyone else regarding puppies that were purchased from that breeder and gave me the phone #. No 'I'm sorry your dogs are sick, we'll try to contact the breeder to see if anyone reported problems', etc. Nothing to show sorrow or sympathy that one of their "reputable breeder" is inbreeding their dogs and I (their customer!!!) now have 2 sick dogs.

My husband was searching for Husky mixes and found Greenfield Puppies on the internet. The process of choosing the puppy was easy. We ended up getting a Goberian. That's half Golden and half Husky. Her name is Leila and she's five months old. She's cute. I emailed Greenfield to arrange for the shipping and our conversations went smoothly. They were very good to work with.

We moved and our place got some land so we decided to get a new puppy. We figured out what kind of breed we wanted, and it's a difficult breed to find. We got a Bernese Mountain Dog mix and she's five months. She's really great with our kids, and they play together well and keep each other busy. We were looking for four or five months before we found her. The breeder told me to send him a money order, so I did. And then my contact at Greenfield Puppies said, "Don't send the money order. That will take two weeks longer to clear." There seemed to be some confusion on how to pay but there was an agreement so we got the puppy a lot sooner than we anticipated because the money order cleared right away.

Our other dog had passed away so we thought of getting a new one. I was looking for a dog that was mixed with Boston Terriers so we started doing a website search and Greenfield Puppies came up. Their process was really easy. I was able to get the breeder’s phone number from off of their website and contacted the breeder, and I was able to ask all the questions I needed to ask. I felt really comfortable working with him. I purchased my dog and then Greenfield arranged for the flight. They were really communicative, did a fantastic job with making it all happen, and everything was very clear. They did a great job. I felt really comfortable with the whole process. They followed up with me afterward as well and made sure everything's going well and I thought that was nice. Everything was great.

Since it was being done long distance, it’s more trustworthy to go with them. Greenfield Puppies had a larger database and safer when you’re transferring money long-distance. I wanted some insurance and I made sure I wasn’t being scammed. I was scared because it was my first time, but it worked out. The seller was very trustworthy and when the shipping representative called me back, she made me feel more comfortable too. I got a Cavalier King – it’s a Cavapoo. They don’t breed them here for some reason. They don’t see too many of them here in Texas so everywhere she goes, people notice her. The kids enjoy her and she’s doing great. She’s also potty-trained. I was not happy with the cost but it’s an investment and it does not have anything to do with the company.

Mrs. Jones,

We are very sorry for this experience. We will be contacting the breeder and finding whether or not these puppies are purebreds as they were advertised. We advertise the information that is provided to us by the breeder so this is an unfortunate situation. I will be in contact with you to discuss this further and will contact the breeder to make sure the parents are purebred. If they are not, he will no longer be able to advertise them as such.

Original review: May 9, 2017

Just wanted to speak on behalf of the 2-hour ride to purchase 2 little Pomeranian puppies. Upon our arrival we met the breeder who in fact was a very nice man. My question to him, "Are they pure breeds?" He stated to me, "I believe so." Now considering we owned a Pomeranian for 14 years until his passing on April 5, 2017 we were totally aware what a purebred looked like and we knew what one looked like if mixed. So we asked to see the parents and lo and behold I thought ASAP what in the world! The parents were mixed and looked like German Shepherd or such!

I was so disappointed so he guided us to his son who also is a breeder to show us his Pomeranians that were newly born. We requested to see the mother and the same results. If you're a breeder please try not to deceive people who have own an animal for many years. We are well aware of the breed. Lost a sell for 2 puppies and a 2-hour ride of disappointment on our behalf. Today we are officially owners of a Cavapoo (mixed of course) and a Pomeranian... PURE BREED... BEWARE.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: May 18, 2017

Thanks to the help of Consumer Affairs, I have been contacted by both Greenfield and the breeder. Greenfield has asked the breeder to have the parents tested for hip displasia. Testing is scheduled to be done. I am pleased with the help that I received from Neil at Greenfield.

Original review: May 6, 2017

I purchased an 8 week old Goldendoodle from a breeder recommended by Greenfield Puppies. She is now 11 months old and has been diagnosed with severe hip dysplasia. I have been told that this is a genetic defect caused by one of the parents. The only solution to correct this problem is FHO surgery. This will cost me several thousand dollars and months of physical therapy to help rehabilitate my dog. The breeder continues to offer puppies from the same parents. I have tried to contact Greenfield Puppies but cannot get through to a live person. I have left messages with no response. I have emailed Greenfield and they have been unresponsive to my requests for help. I would caution anyone considering purchasing through them. I am not sure what their screening qualifications are or if they are ever enforced.

My wife wanted a Pomsky and I couldn’t find them anywhere. I looked at all the websites I could and I finally inquired on other ones, but either they weren’t available or the price wasn’t right. Then, there was a seller on Greenfield Puppies that had one and they negotiated the price enough to where it was feasible. The process was fine and the whole experience was easy and trustworthy.

We had a lab for like 16 years. Moved to Colorado and decided it was time to get a dog. I had seen a Pomsky before and just really wanted one. But I was nervous because I’m not sure about the process. Ever since I bought him, I thought about what happens to the ones that aren’t beautiful? But then, my experience with Greenfield Puppies has been very positive. The breeder that I bought him from was super nice and everything was legit. My vet says that he’s super healthy and that he was taken care of, so all of that makes me super happy. Spartacus is a great little dog and we love him. Although I didn't know a lot about designer dogs before I purchased him. And now that I do, it makes me question the process a bit. Other than that, Greenfield Puppies did a great job. They were really nice and they did everything that they said they were gonna do and exactly in the timeframe that they did it.

I never heard of Greenfield Puppies before until I bought a puppy from a breeder named Justin. The service that he was providing made me bought from him. I got an Alaskan Malamute and my life has been awesome ever since. He's already 60 pounds at five months. Everything went good.

I saw the puppy I wanted on Greenfield Puppies and the puppy was guaranteed in a sense. Greenfield did everything they should have and I'm totally happy with them. I love them and they were totally good with me. If anybody is looking for an honest to goodness puppy, go through Greenfield Puppies.

Greenfield Puppies Company Profile