Call toll free
4.10/5

Strasburg, PA

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Greenfield Puppies was created to give future owners a safe and controlled way to find their new furry family member. For over ten years, Greenfield has set strict standards for our breeders so that each of our soon-to-be owners are guaranteed to welcome a happy, healthy pup into their home.

We understand that it is important to our families that their puppy arrives in good health, so each of our breeders undergoes a “Breeder Background Check” to ensure they are practicing healthy breeding in a safe environment. Furthermore, Greenfield Puppies prides ourselves in educating each of our breeders to verify they are informed on the healthiest breeding standards. Let us help complete your family with the perfect pup.

B+BBB Rating
View More View More

565 Greenfield Puppies Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Mennonites/Amish sell you puppy mill puppies! PLEASE PLEASE do not go here! My daughter's hand was bitten and her finger broke and bled! Why? Because these puppies are so INBRED this causes bad personalities!!! This puppy is 4 months old and growls, etc. I have never seen a puppy act this way. My vet just shook his head about where I got him (at the time not knowing). Of course they lie too saying they family raise them!!! NO THEY DON'T. These puppies live in barns! Please please please do not get your puppy here. This is gross negligence.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Breeders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

We already had a standard Goldendoodle, and we decided we wanted a buddy for him. I like Greenfield's freight and the choice of puppies. I didn’t have to wait for a puppy several months like on many sites. The process was about three weeks. Our new puppy is adorable. He’s a mini Goldendoodle as well and he's smart. We’re very happy with him. It took the older one a little while to get adjusted to him. But once he did, they become best friends. I like that the breeder we worked with at Greenfield was very helpful and it was a very easy process. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I've always wanted a puppy and we needed one. Greenfield was the only website who wanted to deliver the puppy. I got a Japanese dog and I love her. She's seven months now. When I get home, somebody is waiting excitedly. Greenfield Puppies is safe and honest. You don't have to worry about anything and they’re doing a good job.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I got a puppy on Sat Jan 5 2019. She threw up 3 times on the way from PA to Va. We got home and all she did was cry and whine. She didn't have a bowel movement that night or next day. Monday when she went out she struggled to go poop. She was crying so I picked her up and went to vet. They said she had a rectal prolapse and needed surgery. We couldn't get any info from the vet and the "breeder" said he would call back when we asked him to pay for the surgery. Well he never called back and still no word from the so called vet that cleared her. I need to be in touch asap with someone to remedy this or there will be legal action taken by the end of the week. I got her in Leola, PA from Henry and Anna **. They won't call me back. Please help.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

We purchased our fabulous Bernedoodle Miniature pup from Baltic OH on 1/22/18. I flew there to pick her up and they spent a couple hours with me to select our dog. They had the puppies downstairs and were very nice, patient and one pup in particular was extremely attached to them. It seemed like they had spent a lot of time with them. Our puppy was very well adjusted from the first moment I met her. She seemed very well cared for.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenfield Puppies?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

We purchased an English Cream Golden Retriever from Jonathan ** last December. He was just diagnosed with elbow dysplasia (age 1) and it is costing us several thousands of dollars. After research, I am absolutely horrified to see how many different breeds of puppies Jonathan ** sells. He is most definitely a puppy mill and he sells for Greenfield. Google "list of puppy mills in PA" and several of them listed STILL SELL FOR GREENFIELD (** is not on this list but there is an article about him). Don't support Greenfield! I hate that we did, although our dog is fantastic, I hate thinking that we encouraged these sick breeders to keep doing what they are doing.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I received my dog covered in skin rashes from head to hind. He had scabs from where he scratched himself raw and smelled terrible. I was told that his condition was minor and was given vet medication. I figured that there was no reason to delay getting him any further considering it was “minor”. Upon having him inside the house, I discovered that he had bloody diarrhea. I acknowledge that he wasn’t house trained but he had liquid diarrhea everywhere with the most rancid smell. I informed the breeder and he told me that it was a side effect of the medication. After we finished the antibiotics and took him to the vet, we discovered that he has a campylobacter infection, a bacterial imbalance, which caused an inflammation in his rectum. Worst of all, he has giardia. It is a parasite that most likely came from infected water at the ** place he came from. The parasite is highly contagious so he’s been confined to relieving himself only indoors with pad.

He’s now on his third visit at the vet on four different rounds of medication. The vet is considering an ultrasound/X-ray and blood work if he doesn’t get better. It is absolutely ridiculous. The breeder did say that if the dog doesn’t get better when we got him that he can be returned. It is about past two months since we’ve gotten him and I absolutely adore the dog. However, I’m worried about his health and whether he’ll get better. In addition, the breeder failed to inform us that he has only one testicle. I would advise the breeder to check his water sources and be more transparent about the health and condition of his dogs.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

The breeder Melvin ** sold us a puppy on Saturday, December 15. The name was Scooter. He did have mother on premises in a pen half enclosed. Also had two other breeds. The puppy we picked was supposed to have its Parvovirus shot and dewormed. However, he didn’t know the worming date nor the lot number of the vaccine. We called his vet and he said they have to have the lot number attached to paperwork. We called the breeder and he has no answers. We took to our vet. Doesn’t think the puppy was given shots but we have to wait two weeks to get him shots just in case he did get the shots. We need the information on date of worming and lot number of parvovirus shot. I’m thinking this is a puppy mill. Since you represent the breeders I demand answers to our questions.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

We lost our 13-year-old yellow lab to cancer. Before that, we had rescued a little mutt when he was five months old and was absolutely lost without the lab. So we thought it was time to get Buster a little buddy. My boss told me about Greenfield Puppies. That's where he found the breeder of his dog. We chose the cavapoo since it has great temperament and the dog fits into the family very well. We have grandchildren. So, we wanted something small and would get along with all the kids. In addition, we have four granddogs that are all big so we wanted something that could get along with all the other dogs as well.

The shipping people were also awesome. They shipped a live animal across the country from Pennsylvania to California and they kept very good communication as far as flights and information. Everything went off without a hitch. Our cavapoo, who we named Toby is six months old and in a puppy school right now. We enjoy him as he's a snuggler and loves to be petted. He also loves to kiss us and gives a big welcome when we come home. He and Buster play for hours, running through the house and chasing each other. Before, we were worried about Buster and of him not having our yellow lab anymore. Having Toby around worked well.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I was looking for a puppy and I found it, and it had a shipping thing with Greenfield. It's a silver lab and it's six months. The shipping was fine. It was hard on a little puppy to travel that far, and there was no water enough to go on, but she was fine. I would recommend Greenfield.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

We wanted to get a puppy and we were interested in a cavapoo mix. Greenfield Puppies offered the service we were looking for. When we were searching through their website, we saw a dog that we were physically attracted to and we learned a bit more about him. He was a bit different because he has a bit of lab in his genealogy as well. I had most of the discussions regarding the puppy with the actual breeder and I did some email communications with Greenfield to make arrangements for transportation.

The puppy is great and he is probably one of the best dogs we have ever had. He is cute, smart and can be easily trained. We neutered him a couple of days ago and it has been insane because he is running around the house with this big cone on his head. It's annoying but it's okay. I was pleased with Greenfield’s service. I was a little dubious but everything worked exactly like they said it was gonna work and we love our little dog.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

DO NOT purchase puppies from Greenfield Puppies! My family and I have never received such horrible customer service as much as we have from this company and the breeder. If I could give zero stars, I would. A few weeks ago my family purchased a Mixed Cocker Spaniel puppy from a breeder supposedly named Eli in Ohio. The website and the breeder confirmed that our puppy was up to date with his required vaccinations. Obviously everyone has been lying to us. It has not even been a month since we've had our puppy, and he has already been diagnosed with Parvo, and is now dying because of Distemper.

Our puppy was diagnosed with Parvo not even a week after we got him. We contacted the breeder for proof of his vaccination record, and after multiple attempts they finally emailed us a list. Never a real document. We immediately contacted Greenfield Puppies; it has been over 2 weeks and no one has responded to our email. After multiple visits to the vet trying to get our puppy back to health, he has now been diagnosed with Distemper. Obviously he did not receive the required vaccinations and it is proof that the breeder sold us a sick dog. Please save your money and stay away from this company. It is absolutely painful to see that our puppy is not going to make it.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I have a five-year-old son and he's my only child. I thought it was a good time in our lives to raise a puppy and Greenfield was very well-priced. We got a Cavapoo that's eight months in five days and Greenfield organized the flight and made it all simple. They were amazing. They kept me updated with emails and what I had to do. I sent them a picture of our Cavapoo once I got him. I was thankful, but they should make sure to confirm with the vets if the puppies have fleas because it's uncomfortable for them. Our puppy got a vet check before he flew by plane and there were a few fleas on him. Anyway, I had an awesome experience with Greenfield. The puppy is adorable and exactly what I asked for. Everyone who meets him says he's the sweetest dog.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

After looking on Greenfield Puppies website, I picked out what I thought to be a purebred Corgi and drove a week later to go pick her up. When I got there, I paid for the dog and brought her home. The first night I had her she would not eat, drink, or do anything. She just laid there. The next day I brought her to the vet to find out that she had a bad case of tapeworms that was left untreated for a while. Now 8 months later, I woke up the other day to her uncontrollably throwing up blood. Took her to the vet to find out that she may, in fact, have pancreatic cancer or something along those lines. As a 10-month-old puppy who went from being energetic every day she just now lays there lifeless. I would not recommend anyone to buy a puppy from this site without getting all of the background information first on the breeder, the parent dogs, and the living conditions.

Greenfield Puppies response
Taylor,

We are very sorry to hear that your puppy is ill. Please contact us at info@greenfieldpuppies.com with your full contact info so we may gather more information about your puppy and who the breeder is. This is not a situation we will ignore and want to help you. I would be calling you directly but there is no phone number on the account so this is my only way of reaching you. I will wait to hear from you, thank you.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

We phoned four puppy vendors from this website and visited two--both in Lancaster County, PA. At the two sites we visited, we saw a total of seven puppies. All of the puppies seemed clean, well-nourished, and in good health, and the sellers had vet records to support that. All of the four of the vendors we contacted were part of larger farms. From what I could determine all raised their puppies outdoors, in a barn or shed, as they would raise any other livestock for market, and all relied on the sale of puppies as a significant source of their income. None of the vendors had the parent dogs on site; this was a bit of a surprise because four of the puppies were only 7-8 weeks old, and should have remained with their parents, especially their mother, during that entire time and (arguably) afterwards, for nursing and socialization.

The proximity to other farm animals, the separation from parents, and the difficulty of controlling cleanliness outdoors in a barn, definitely increases the risk of these puppies contracting a contagion such as parvovirus which can be deadly for a puppy. Overall, the animals appear to be adequately cared-for as livestock. But, as pets, the manner in which they are raised contains many of the attributes of what is commonly referred to as a "puppy mill." While I realize that Greenfield offers a wider selection and, typically, lower pricing than puppies obtained from a reputable breeder, if you are a dog lover, I would strongly recommend that you look elsewhere. Purchasing from establishments such as these only promotes these substandard practices.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

We had lost our male German shepherd, and our female German shepherd became very depressed. We didn’t wanna have a big dog, so we wanted a little, male one. I have been looking for nine months on the internet because I wanted to have a real cute one. I looked at 800 -- 900,000 little dachshunds, and couldn’t really decide and when the one we got popped up, I fell in love the first second I saw him.

We got a 10-week old dachshund puppy through Greenfield. I immediately called the owner in Pennsylvania. He is a very nice man, and he told me that I have to talk to Greenfield regarding the shipping. My husband immediately went to the bank, sent him a cashier’s check, and that was it. Our dachshund is beautiful. He is going up into the German shepherd. She didn’t like him at first but after three days, she couldn’t resist anymore. They are very close and it’s a joy to watch them.

Later, I read on the internet that in Pennsylvania, especially with the Amish people, they treat dogs like livestock. I found out that they have little puppy mills there and I was a little bit mortified. I would probably never get dogs from them again until I have visited the facility. What I really absolutely don’t like is you have no idea who the parents are. I would like to have a picture the next time. That would be very helpful that you have an idea how the dachshund develops. This dachshund that we have is different. He has some mistakes. His hind legs are too high and his tail is bent down. His fur is not long as it is supposed to be. But his overall, a really beautiful dog. He is a piebald and has a marking. Overall, Greenfield has been the best experience.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

We found that Greenfield had some Shiba Inu available and we saw all the options there. I was in touch with the vendor over the phone, but then Greenfield helped me. They shipped the puppy to me and the shipping went well. The person I worked with was super caring. She helped me with everything and was very responsive to my email. And she was in touch with the breeder. It was shipped by Belfast Cargo and we went there to pick it up. It was just perfect. The Shiba Inu we got is nine months old now.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

Greenfield Puppies seemed to have the best selection for the type of dog that we were looking for. We were looking for an American Akita and choosing one was easy. We looked at the photos and video clips they had posted online. Everything had been great but it took a little longer than we wanted to get the puppy. The person that was selling the dog worked a lot, so he had a hard time. He wanted the money sent in via certified mail, but he wasn't home when it was delivered. From the time that it got there, it took about four days before he was able to receive it. Then he didn’t have time to go to the bank to deposit it. I had to use Greenfield's customer service to make sure that the process was moving along because I hadn’t heard from anyone, and they were quick to assist me. The puppy was 12 weeks old when we got him and we ended up staying with the name he already had, Freddie, because he answered to it. He's a great dog.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I was looking for a mini Bernedoodle, found one at Greenfield Puppies and the assistance they gave was excellent. My daughter is obsessed with puppies and it’s fun watching her and the puppy play together.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

We lost our 16 year old Pomeranian in May. It was very difficult time for my husband, and me as well as our adult daughter who grew up our Codi and shared him with us. In August, she and her husband were ready to get a new puppy. They had decided on a Cavapoo and we found Greenfield Puppies had a number of them available. We drove from RI to Gap PA and our new puppy from Daniel and Hanna **. Their facility was immaculate and our puppy adorable and loveable from the moment we met him. Their son was there and it was obvious the puppy was used to being around children. We love our new Grandpup, Luca, who we puppy sit for when his new mom and dad are at work. My husband and I think we will be ready for another puppy next Spring and will definitely consider Greenfield Puppies when picking out Luca’s new Uncle!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

About two months after we lost our dog, Maverick, we were all going through withdrawal. We needed some wiggly something in the house and we knew what kind of breed we wanted. But we didn't find anything in the entire state of Texas. So we looked for some breeders that had some cockapoos around on the internet. We looked at several but Greenfield Puppies is where we found one that we thought we liked. We contacted them because they were the intermediary between us and the breeder. We picked the one we wanted and he was still available so we paid them. They, in turn, paid the breeder.

The puppy already had some shots before we found them on the internet but the breeder took the puppy to his final vet visit and had him cleared for shipping because we had to have him flown into Texas. They put him in a crate and shipped him to us. We met him at the DFW Airport cargo hold and that was where we got him. But I probably wouldn't do that again. Although he seemed okay, he's real skittish at just brittle noises. The neighbor may start their lawn mower and he freaks out. That may just be the puppy in him though, and that might go away. We hope with time, love and petting, that will subside, or it may just be the way he is.

Murphy is half Cocker Spaniel and half poodle. He's eight months old now and he's a mess. He's going through some puppy stages and chewing lots of things but he's fine. He's a lot of company and we enjoy him so much. There wasn't a big adjustment at all either. It hadn't been long since we had Maverick so we were used to the having to feed something everyday and having to let him out.

The experience with Greenfield was also really good and the process was an easy one. I also talked to the owner one time and he was very nice, kind and accommodating. Then on the couple of times that I emailed Greenfield back and forth, they were very quick to return my emails. They cared about the dog and his placement. They wanted to make sure we were happy with our choice and were very helpful.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

My husband and I went to Delaware to pick up our beagle puppy from Sam ** and found that he was very timid, dirty and coughing. When asking the breeders if the puppy was sick they said he may have snorted up some water as they just bathed him. This cough was persistent so we took him into an emergency vet visit and found he had kennel cough as well as a very severe yeast infection in both ears.

On top of those vet bills we also found that he was not up to date on shots or wormer as it was advertised. We immediately contacted Greenfield and Bonnie ** contacted me almost immediately and assured me that they would work with us to see that the breeder pay for the vet bills from our sick puppy. Well I followed her directions and contacted the breeder and sent copies of our vet bills to her and the ** with no response from either of them.

I have emailed Bonnie several times with no response and the ** will not call me back either. I think the chance that we will get our vet bills paid for at this point is very unlikely. We chose this agency coming highly rated from friends but we will never be using them again. I would recommend using another source that actually cares about animals and works with the clients who have bad experiences. Very disappointed and will be telling everyone to stay away.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I lost my Bichon Skyler in September, I had to put him down due to cancer. I knew I would eventually get another dog but at the time I wasn't ready for one. I also have another dog at home who lost her best friend. I came across Greenfield Puppies and came across a puppy named Buddy. I fell in love with him. I called his breeder Mr. ** and left him a message to see if Buddy was still available, luckily for me he was. I made arrangements to see Buddy on a Saturday in September... he was the cutest little boy I have seen. So happy I have him... so full of life and into everything! Buddy has been a wonderful addition to our home. I had a great experience with Greenfield Puppies.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

If I could give zero stars, I would. Greenfield came recommended by our vet and while I know that the majority of the breeders are reputable, the one we dealt with is a puppy mill. Her name is Malinda **. She is in Ronks PA and sells pug puppies. When we arrived to pick up our puppy everything looked okay. As she was doing the paperwork, she told myself, husband and daughter that we could walk around. It was then that we found what she called “the nursery”. Cages upon cages of pug puppies and their moms, she had another who had just given birth in the living room as well. She flat out told us that she breeds as her livelihood. My husband and I were heartbroken for all of these pugs.

We did end up buying our puppy, just for the mere fact that I did not want her to end up like the others. Life in a cage waiting to be sold. I have called and emailed Greenfield many times with no response. I have done internet searches and her name comes up as a puppy mill. I wish I had done my research before purchasing from her. I have also kept tabs on her thru Greenfield over the past several months and at no time does she not have puppies for sale. A huge red flag that someone at Greenfield should have seen by now. I am posting this in hopes that someone reads it before buying and definitely does not purchase from Malinda **. She is an awful person for what she’s doing to these dogs.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

My son has been waiting to have a dog of his own for years. This past Easter, we did an online search and found Greenfield Puppies website. We searched and found a beautiful puppy named Kolton. We just knew he was “the one”. We contacted the Breeder and opened the lines of communication. Within a few weeks, our puppy was scheduled to be shipped to us. Shipping a puppy was something that I was very nervous about. I did not want our baby being alone & scared. But once we knew he wouldn’t be in the air too long I felt better.

We picked up Kingston (Kolton) from the airport. He was coming from an Amish family. So he was a little shy to all of the new noises. We live in New Orleans. Our city isn’t exactly a quiet one. Buses, electronic doors and elevators were the most difficult for him. But we kept things low key for him and he adapted within a few days. We are very happy with our puppy! He is very well behaved. Everywhere we take him people compliment his behavior. He is a big snuggle bug. We love him very much. My son finally has the dog of his dreams. We are very very in love with our new family member. THANK YOU GREENFIELD PUPPIES!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

My husband had a corgi a long time ago and he wanted one so I was getting him one for his birthday. I found a lot of what I was looking for in Greenfield Puppies so I contacted them and they were very accurate. The breeder I contacted was also very nice. The only thing that I was concerned about was the timeframe. They took a little longer than the time they said that they would send me the puppy. The breeder had to take it to the vet and something happened. He needed to wait to consume vaccination but finally, he was ready to be shipped. I talked to one of Greenfield's people and they arranged the shipping. It was a really good experience. We communicated and the representative answered me back for any concerns I had.

It was my first time getting the puppy from far away. It was from Pennsylvania and we live in California. So I was hesitating. I was concerned about how everything would go but everything went well. The puppy is 10 months old now and he's wonderful. He's growing and he's very smart. We are actually planning to get a few more puppies from Greenfield. My niece wanted to get a teacup and they tried to get it but they were told that the puppy couldn't fly because he was too little. So we're probably gonna get a few puppies on Greenfield but we'll go and fly then pick them up. Overall, they did a really good job.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

We had two Basset Hounds, and after the last one passed, the kids wanted to get a new one. So I did a random Google search and I landed at Greenfield. Going through them to choose a puppy was easy. Once I figured out how it worked, I just called the breeders. Greenfield is okay as a platform but I would advise that people research and reach out to the breeder. The contact information was connected right to the puppy. My biggest concern was who the breeders were and I had a lot of questions for them so I interviewed them on the phone.

At first, we really wanted a Boston Terrier but I really didn't feel comfortable buying a puppy from two of the breeders that I talked to. I don't think they knew what they were talking about. So, we went to the Labradoodle and the breeder that we had was really good. The puppy had a hernia and the breeder wanted to split the cost of the hernia repair. But then I said, "I don't think so. I haven't even got the dog yet, and I'm paying for a vet bill?" So, they got it covered. The breeder was phenomenal.

We then had the puppy shipped and that process was flawless. Greenfield handled all of the flight arrangements, and the crate was brand-new. I was well-informed, there was great communication and at a fair price. It was very safe too. So now we have Vivian, a big, nine month-old puppy, and she is beautiful. She's quite a handful though so it's been stressful since we got her, but that's nobody's fault. It just comes with the territory but we're making the best of it. We did some training classes and we're trying. We're hoping that she grows out of a lot of her behaviors soon. But we love her dearly.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I had been trying to convince my husband to get a dog, and he left and went on a deployment. He finally told me I could have a dog so I wouldn't be by myself. I Googled "small dogs" because my husband wanted it to be a small dog since we live in an apartment. I saw a Cockapoo and I Googled it, and that's when Greenfield came up. They had quite a few for sale and I didn't wanna wait. I contacted the rep and did this all in one night. My new puppy is spoiled so she gets everything. She's very energetic, loves people, loves dogs and loves all of the attention. I keep telling my husband that I want another dog, so I look at Greenfield all the time with all the new puppies that are on there.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I’ve never had a puppy and we have looked for a couple of years. We finally decided on a breed and we had some friends who referred us to Greenfield Puppies. Between the four of us, we’ve had three puppies from them and every one of them has been marvelous. They had gone out to Pennsylvania and they had great success in the past dogs. We got a Miniature Labradoodle named Kingsley Violet and she’s almost 10 months now. She’s the best thing in the world! I love her and I can’t imagine not having this great dog. Everything was smooth from start to finish. I picked her up at Fort Lauderdale. She was there and we’ve had nothing but great things with her. Every day, she’s part of our life and she’s been a great alternative to having kids. I recommend Greenfield all the time. I can hardly get through a grocery store or a hardware store without three people stopping and asking me about the breeder we got her from. So, I pass them on all the time.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

We went through an Amish Breeder on Greenfield Puppies located in Strasburg, PA. His name is Steven ** on the Greenfield website. We were a long ways away, about a 6 hour drive. So, we had to trust Steven that the puppy would be available and in good health to go. He informed us that the dog had a "SLIGHT overbite" but otherwise was a healthy puppy. We asked him several questions about the overbite, he said it was only a small amount and was eating fine.

Unfortunately, after research it seemed that overbites needing corrective measures like surgery were very rare, and we believed Steven and went to get the dog. The first time we took him to the vet to get his first round of shots, the vet was shocked at how severe the overbite was. Nearly 3/4 of an inch. Of course, the Health Certificate included no measurements of the overbite. The certificate literally just said "overbite". In my opinion, this is not only an inadequate marking (no measurements, no level of severity) but, a gross and clear way of covering themselves without informing the buyer of risks. I feel like I was completely duped by Greenfield and Steven. Please don't make the same mistake as me!

Greenfield Puppies Company Information