Call toll free
4.31/5

Strasburg, PA

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Greenfield Puppies was created to give future owners a safe and controlled way to find their new furry family member. For over ten years, Greenfield has set strict standards for our breeders so that each of our soon-to-be owners are guaranteed to welcome a happy, healthy pup into their home.

We understand that it is important to our families that their puppy arrives in good health, so each of our breeders undergoes a “Breeder Background Check” to ensure they are practicing healthy breeding in a safe environment. Furthermore, Greenfield Puppies prides ourselves in educating each of our breeders to verify they are informed on the healthiest breeding standards. Let us help complete your family with the perfect pup.

B+BBB Rating
View More View More

544 Greenfield Puppies Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

My husband and I went to Delaware to pick up our beagle puppy from Sam ** and found that he was very timid, dirty and coughing. When asking the breeders if the puppy was sick they said he may have snorted up some water as they just bathed him. This cough was persistent so we took him into an emergency vet visit and found he had kennel cough as well as a very severe yeast infection in both ears.

On top of those vet bills we also found that he was not up to date on shots or wormer as it was advertised. We immediately contacted Greenfield and Bonnie ** contacted me almost immediately and assured me that they would work with us to see that the breeder pay for the vet bills from our sick puppy. Well I followed her directions and contacted the breeder and sent copies of our vet bills to her and the ** with no response from either of them.

I have emailed Bonnie several times with no response and the ** will not call me back either. I think the chance that we will get our vet bills paid for at this point is very unlikely. We chose this agency coming highly rated from friends but we will never be using them again. I would recommend using another source that actually cares about animals and works with the clients who have bad experiences. Very disappointed and will be telling everyone to stay away.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Breeders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I lost my Bichon Skyler in September, I had to put him down due to cancer. I knew I would eventually get another dog but at the time I wasn't ready for one. I also have another dog at home who lost her best friend. I came across Greenfield Puppies and came across a puppy named Buddy. I fell in love with him. I called his breeder Mr. ** and left him a message to see if Buddy was still available, luckily for me he was. I made arrangements to see Buddy on a Saturday in September... he was the cutest little boy I have seen. So happy I have him... so full of life and into everything! Buddy has been a wonderful addition to our home. I had a great experience with Greenfield Puppies.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

If I could give zero stars, I would. Greenfield came recommended by our vet and while I know that the majority of the breeders are reputable, the one we dealt with is a puppy mill. Her name is Malinda **. She is in Ronks PA and sells pug puppies. When we arrived to pick up our puppy everything looked okay. As she was doing the paperwork, she told myself, husband and daughter that we could walk around. It was then that we found what she called “the nursery”. Cages upon cages of pug puppies and their moms, she had another who had just given birth in the living room as well. She flat out told us that she breeds as her livelihood. My husband and I were heartbroken for all of these pugs.

We did end up buying our puppy, just for the mere fact that I did not want her to end up like the others. Life in a cage waiting to be sold. I have called and emailed Greenfield many times with no response. I have done internet searches and her name comes up as a puppy mill. I wish I had done my research before purchasing from her. I have also kept tabs on her thru Greenfield over the past several months and at no time does she not have puppies for sale. A huge red flag that someone at Greenfield should have seen by now. I am posting this in hopes that someone reads it before buying and definitely does not purchase from Malinda **. She is an awful person for what she’s doing to these dogs.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

My son has been waiting to have a dog of his own for years. This past Easter, we did an online search and found Greenfield Puppies website. We searched and found a beautiful puppy named Kolton. We just knew he was “the one”. We contacted the Breeder and opened the lines of communication. Within a few weeks, our puppy was scheduled to be shipped to us. Shipping a puppy was something that I was very nervous about. I did not want our baby being alone & scared. But once we knew he wouldn’t be in the air too long I felt better.

We picked up Kingston (Kolton) from the airport. He was coming from an Amish family. So he was a little shy to all of the new noises. We live in New Orleans. Our city isn’t exactly a quiet one. Buses, electronic doors and elevators were the most difficult for him. But we kept things low key for him and he adapted within a few days. We are very happy with our puppy! He is very well behaved. Everywhere we take him people compliment his behavior. He is a big snuggle bug. We love him very much. My son finally has the dog of his dreams. We are very very in love with our new family member. THANK YOU GREENFIELD PUPPIES!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

My husband had a corgi a long time ago and he wanted one so I was getting him one for his birthday. I found a lot of what I was looking for in Greenfield Puppies so I contacted them and they were very accurate. The breeder I contacted was also very nice. The only thing that I was concerned about was the timeframe. They took a little longer than the time they said that they would send me the puppy. The breeder had to take it to the vet and something happened. He needed to wait to consume vaccination but finally, he was ready to be shipped. I talked to one of Greenfield's people and they arranged the shipping. It was a really good experience. We communicated and the representative answered me back for any concerns I had.

It was my first time getting the puppy from far away. It was from Pennsylvania and we live in California. So I was hesitating. I was concerned about how everything would go but everything went well. The puppy is 10 months old now and he's wonderful. He's growing and he's very smart. We are actually planning to get a few more puppies from Greenfield. My niece wanted to get a teacup and they tried to get it but they were told that the puppy couldn't fly because he was too little. So we're probably gonna get a few puppies on Greenfield but we'll go and fly then pick them up. Overall, they did a really good job.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenfield Puppies?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

We had two Basset Hounds, and after the last one passed, the kids wanted to get a new one. So I did a random Google search and I landed at Greenfield. Going through them to choose a puppy was easy. Once I figured out how it worked, I just called the breeders. Greenfield is okay as a platform but I would advise that people research and reach out to the breeder. The contact information was connected right to the puppy. My biggest concern was who the breeders were and I had a lot of questions for them so I interviewed them on the phone.

At first, we really wanted a Boston Terrier but I really didn't feel comfortable buying a puppy from two of the breeders that I talked to. I don't think they knew what they were talking about. So, we went to the Labradoodle and the breeder that we had was really good. The puppy had a hernia and the breeder wanted to split the cost of the hernia repair. But then I said, "I don't think so. I haven't even got the dog yet, and I'm paying for a vet bill?" So, they got it covered. The breeder was phenomenal.

We then had the puppy shipped and that process was flawless. Greenfield handled all of the flight arrangements, and the crate was brand-new. I was well-informed, there was great communication and at a fair price. It was very safe too. So now we have Vivian, a big, nine month-old puppy, and she is beautiful. She's quite a handful though so it's been stressful since we got her, but that's nobody's fault. It just comes with the territory but we're making the best of it. We did some training classes and we're trying. We're hoping that she grows out of a lot of her behaviors soon. But we love her dearly.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I had been trying to convince my husband to get a dog, and he left and went on a deployment. He finally told me I could have a dog so I wouldn't be by myself. I Googled "small dogs" because my husband wanted it to be a small dog since we live in an apartment. I saw a Cockapoo and I Googled it, and that's when Greenfield came up. They had quite a few for sale and I didn't wanna wait. I contacted the rep and did this all in one night. My new puppy is spoiled so she gets everything. She's very energetic, loves people, loves dogs and loves all of the attention. I keep telling my husband that I want another dog, so I look at Greenfield all the time with all the new puppies that are on there.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I’ve never had a puppy and we have looked for a couple of years. We finally decided on a breed and we had some friends who referred us to Greenfield Puppies. Between the four of us, we’ve had three puppies from them and every one of them has been marvelous. They had gone out to Pennsylvania and they had great success in the past dogs. We got a Miniature Labradoodle named Kingsley Violet and she’s almost 10 months now. She’s the best thing in the world! I love her and I can’t imagine not having this great dog. Everything was smooth from start to finish. I picked her up at Fort Lauderdale. She was there and we’ve had nothing but great things with her. Every day, she’s part of our life and she’s been a great alternative to having kids. I recommend Greenfield all the time. I can hardly get through a grocery store or a hardware store without three people stopping and asking me about the breeder we got her from. So, I pass them on all the time.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

We went through an Amish Breeder on Greenfield Puppies located in Strasburg, PA. His name is Steven ** on the Greenfield website. We were a long ways away, about a 6 hour drive. So, we had to trust Steven that the puppy would be available and in good health to go. He informed us that the dog had a "SLIGHT overbite" but otherwise was a healthy puppy. We asked him several questions about the overbite, he said it was only a small amount and was eating fine.

Unfortunately, after research it seemed that overbites needing corrective measures like surgery were very rare, and we believed Steven and went to get the dog. The first time we took him to the vet to get his first round of shots, the vet was shocked at how severe the overbite was. Nearly 3/4 of an inch. Of course, the Health Certificate included no measurements of the overbite. The certificate literally just said "overbite". In my opinion, this is not only an inadequate marking (no measurements, no level of severity) but, a gross and clear way of covering themselves without informing the buyer of risks. I feel like I was completely duped by Greenfield and Steven. Please don't make the same mistake as me!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I decided to get a pup for my kiddo and I got one from Greenfield Puppies. The puppy is a Pomsky and is grey in color. It is eight months old now and it is energetic and often gets out. Everything has been good about our experience and having a new member in the family has been great. Greenfield Puppies gave us a wonderful deal.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

My wife and I got married three years ago. We wanted a puppy and we had a brother and sister-in-law who had gotten one from Greenfield Puppies. We also did our research, but that fact that they already had a good experience with Greenfield pushed it over the edge. It made sense for us to go with them. We got a Golden Retriever and she is 9 months old now. Having a dog changed the amount of work we have in our home but also the amount of joy. Choosing her was easy. We just picked the puppy we wanted and called the breeder. Our breeder was very cordial and communicated with us clearly. I would recommend Greenfield Puppies.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

After recently purchasing a German Shepherd puppy from the Amish at this “breeding facility“, it was more like a puppy mill. First off the woman who we saw at the door was confused at why we were even there and then we were brought to the back where we could see what we thought was a puppy that we called about the day before. If you’re getting there we found out that “the puppy was purchased the day before” which I’m now realizing is a common thing that everyone is saying because these people are liars!

After coming to the backyard, a.k.a. the farm that all these animals were living on, we saw a big concrete pad with basically 2 x 4 boxes that big German Shepherd puppies were sharing. The living conditions were absolutely disgusting and the puppies had no room to run play or even interact with each other or the people of the farm a.k.a. “breeders”. The concrete pad was surrounded by chicken wire where the puppies were expected to sleep there and not get hurt. There was barely any food and water while we were there and it didn’t even seem like they were getting enough nutrients let alone being outside all day definitely had an effect on their bodies and diseases they all may have.

If you’re choosing the German chipper that we got my second choice, the owner proceeded to put a zip tie and rope around the dog's neck and drag him all the way from the center of the concrete pad over to us to which we basically gasped and were unsure of what to do. We were given the dog and I’m sure what to do next. We probably talk to Pet Valu to get washed because we figured the dog would be completely dirty from living outside and probably have something wrong. Since bringing the dog home he is extremely itchy which we are trying to do it and we are planned to go to the vet to probably find out more issues.

This place is a complete scam and the Amish who are running this farm are unequipped to be watching and breeding puppies to people of families who are coming to buy them. His people are animal abusers and I’m calling every form of animal control to get this please shut down so no more animals come with cut up paws from the concrete and diseases to which they will die monthly or if you’re coming home from this disgusting place.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

Greenfield Puppies was very accommodating and everything was pretty transparent with the transaction. I chose a Havanese, submitted the payment and they gave me a window as to how long it would take for the dog to get delivered to Miami. They kept me abreast of the whole process and I went to pick up the dog. It was a great experience from the purchase to delivery of the dog.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

We've never had a dog. When we finally had the opportunity to have one, we already had a specific dog in mind, a Goberian. When we googled it, one of the only sites that had it was Greenfield. They have so many different breeds and breeders and it seemed like it would be an easier process to do it through them, and so we did. Getting in contact with them was easy. They answer their emails really quickly. It was also really easy getting in contact with the breeder. Our dog is 10 months old now and everybody in the family loves him. If you want your dog fast and through a reliable source, Greenfield is the place to go.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

We have a dog, so we wanted a companion for him. Greenfield had a bunch of vendors and we found the dog we wanted on there. They pretty much did everything in the process of getting the puppy. All I did was contact the vendor and then Greenfield sent me an email so I could send the payment and set up everything for the shipping. Our new puppy is like a caramel-colored cockapoo and he's about nine months old. My wife and our other dog love him. Our dogs can’t be separated, so they’re pretty getting used to each other. I have already recommended Greenfield to a few friends and they bought some puppies from them. I’m satisfied with Greenfield's help.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

A few months after our dog passed away, I googled Shiba Inus for sale, and Greenfield came up. I looked at their website and they were reputable. There was also communication with the breeders, and so we decided to get a puppy from them. The dog is now nine months old and my dad is really happy with it.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I wanted a new puppy, and I was looking up a particular breed online and found that Greenfield had it. I got a 10 month-old Akita and it was easy choosing my puppy. They assisted me once I chose him. However, when the puppies are shipped, the airline leaves them in the crate the whole time. They get fed and watered, but they’re not allowed out of the crate at all. My puppy was in a crate for about 10 hours as it was a very long ride from Pennsylvania to Phoenix, so he was messy and traumatized at the same time. But that's more of the airline’s fault. Having him has been great, just like how any puppy would impact one's life. I take him out for walks and keep him from chewing up things in the house.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

We haven't had a dog in quite a while and we knew we wanted one. We looked specifically for a Rottweiler breed knowing that they were loyal and protective dogs and that was when the Greenfield Puppies website popped up. Then, it so happened that the name the breeder had given us was like our actual last name. Also, he's from Pennsylvania and my husband originated from the same area. That has worked out for us in the past, so we went ahead and bought a puppy from them.

Greenfield put me in contact with the breeder, so most of our correspondence was with him. In fact, I went back and forth with him. Then, since Greenfield arranged the transport, I e-mailed someone who was trying to find the closest place for them to ship the puppy because we live in Panama City Beach and they didn’t have any direct transport to us. We ended up having to drive two-hours to Pensacola to pick up the dog and that part wasn’t our favorite. Other than that, our Rottweiler has been a great addition to the family. We named her Bella and she's a full-sized puppy. We're enjoying her so much. Our dog's pet parent was also great about contacting us back and forth to the point where we’re considering thinking about getting another one, a male dog for Bella.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I Googled the type of dog that I wanted, which was a mixed breed designer puppy that was hard to find. I’m in the middle of the country and that breed is a lot easier to find in the UK and out east than the US. I came along Greenfield Puppies which had a good selection and puppies that were not crazy expensive. I was able to speak with someone very quickly after I inquired and they had the cute type of puppies that I wanted. Everybody was very attentive and answered questions.

It was important for me not to do a puppy mill-type thing. A lot of breeders say that their puppies are brought up around children and that they are a family pet. I believed the guy that I talked to that this was the first time his family was doing this with their family pet. He had a lot of family that breeds and also does business with Greenfield, but his particular dog wasn’t a regular breeding dog. It sounded like the dog really was brought up around his family and not from a big puppy mill. Moreover, I fell in love with the pictures of that dog. It was in high demand at that time and he had lots of people that were interested. I happened to look on it right when he posted it and had gotten it.

I had no problem paying him, but I had to do expensive money orders that I had to get shipped overnight. He said he was gonna give the puppy to somebody else if he didn't get my money by the next day. I’m used to saying I'll Apple Pay it or Venmo it, but he wouldn’t have anything to do with taking money any other way except being overnighted to him. I spent over $100 just shipping a cashier’s check. Also, getting the puppy to us really freaked me out because I’d never done anything like that before and it was all the way across the country. But he was shipped to me and everything was exactly how they said it would be. He showed up scared and wet, but he was perfect. It cost about 400 bucks to have him sent to us. The breeder was very sweet and stayed in touch to make sure that the puppy arrived and was happy and good. He even sent extra food for him and told us nice things to do like putting honey on the puppy's food.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I found a Cane Corso puppy through Greenfield Puppies online and contacted its breeder directly myself. They sent me some pictures and we talked back and forth for a few days. They gave me a price on what they wanted then they contacted Greenfield. They then set up flight arrangements and contacted me. Once the puppy arrived to me, she was very thirsty and was soaking wet. Her flight was late by two hours and she was lethargic. She recovered after a few days, but it was not the experience that I expected. She’s eight months’ old now and I’m still having trouble getting her in the car. The puppy has been trained for a service animal and I’m doing the training. I originally bought her because my Rottweiler had cancer and I was getting ready to put him down and I wanted him to not be lonely. She was with him for the last three weeks of his life and it really helped him. She’s great and she’s really come a long way.

However, I'm upset about not getting papers on her. I only got a paper that said that she had been vaccinated but nothing with her parents’ names or anything to register her. I tried contacting the breeders, but I didn’t get any response. I looked at some reviews of these breeders online and there were a lot of people that weren’t happy. I’m gonna have a real hard time getting her certificate for her service training and I’m still working on that, but I would really like to get the papers to get her registered because time is ticking. I only have four months left to register them after a year. Other than that, Greenfield was really good about being in contact with me during the whole nine yards. They also answered all my correspondences quickly.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I searched for Shorkie pups online as I’ve had Shorkies before, and it spat out a bunch of different breeders. On the Greenfield website, it showed a list and pictures of the puppies available and once I clicked on the actual puppy, it gave me information on the breeder who I got in contact with. I sent the breeder an e-mail and he replied to me then contacted me by phone. I sent him a deposit and once the puppy was ready to be shipped, the breeder put me in contact with the shipping agent ‘cause the puppy was being flown in from Philadelphia. The shipping agent was in direct contact with them. The breeder just sent me their link and once I opened their link, I was in direct contact with the shipping agent through strictly an e-mail process. Then they contacted me the morning the puppy was leaving just to tell me that the puppy boarded the plane, and it all went as planned.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I purchased an English Mastiff puppy there and he was having health issues shortly after I brought him home, loose stool constantly, and the worst case of worms I've seen. After trying to fix these issues, worms were taken care of, but stool was always off, then puppy had gone in for an operation then a second operation to remove swollen spleen then another organ failure issue immediately after that. I called breeder from start before operations but never ever answered nor received a return call from Mark **. He took my money and never even responded when questions were asked afterward. I spent almost $2000 for my puppy and several thousand more to save him and he didn't last much more than 2 months after I picked him up from Greenfield Puppies Shade Mountain/Mark ** kennels.

Michael,

I am very sorry to hear about this. Did you contact the breeder and make him aware of the issues you were having? It is the responsibility of any breeder to stand behind the health of their dogs. May I as when you purchased the puppy and also what the puppy's name was when advertised? I would like more information so we can track down this breeder for you.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I bought a Boston Terrier from Greenfield Puppies for my mother after her other dog passed away from old age. I liked the the pictures of their puppies and there was one in particular that I wanted. The puppy was six months old when I got her and she's almost one year old now. She's a wonderful dog and it has been great having her.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I was looking for a specific breed and I requested a dog at Greenfield Puppies. Then it went through a sequence of events in order for the animal to be shipped. The process went smoothly and mostly, it was all through the internet. However, I was unaware that my Goldendoodle would be shipped in a Freight Rite type and I was not informed that I needed to go to the freight pick-up. Nevertheless, the experience was very good.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

My daughter fell in love with a very chubby Newfoundland puppy on the website. She contacted the breeder and made arrangements for him to be dropped off at a specific location while we were in Pennsylvania for a weekend away as we live in Ontario. She was paying him an extra 300 dollars for delivery which was fair as it was a 4 hour drive. Upon drop off, the breeder who was about 20 years old arrived in a sports car and pulled the puppy from the trunk! He was very drugged which we discovered later and was boney thin and malnourished. He looked chubby because he was fluffy. It has been a trying 4 months and numerous vet visits trying to get him to put on weight. Plus he was terrified of kids and men. We later googled the name of the breeder and is on the top 100 worst puppy mills in the US. Do your research first!

Greenfield Puppies response

Adrienne, please tell us who this breeder is? This is not the way business is to be conducted. We need more information to make sure this breeder is dealt with accordingly. Please respond asap, thank you!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

A local breeder for Greenfield Puppies is housing 10 adult dogs in 7 runs. No separate place for them to be "groomed" or have their puppies in a safe, quiet location. Inadequate waste disposal system. But they are in business because of the support of this parent company. 1 cute picture takes 30 seconds to take, but that puppy and its parents live in crappy conditions the rest of its life!

Hello Gwen,

Could you please provide us with the name and location of this breeder so we may check and see if he or she is even in our network. We are not a parent company, we are an advertising service that holds breeders to a higher standard than you are describing. Please supply us with facts so we can pursue and verify this.

Original review: July 29, 2018

My wife and I had been talking about getting a puppy for years. We went online and found Greenfield Puppies. One of the breeders, Levi, had a lot of pictures of his pups. We knew the breed that we wanted and we picked our dog out of a little video. It was great dealing with him and we were even considering buying another one from him. Also, the transportation company did an excellent job. Everything was just like it was supposed to be. They took good care of our puppy when they transported her. We got a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel and she is eight and a half months old. It’s like having a baby again. We’re just ready to retire and we just wanted a companion.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Greenfield Puppies was who the breeder I found was using so I went with them. I like how they got back with me and messaged me. They told me what to expect or where to pick the dog up. I got a miniature Bernedoodle and she could get up to like 40 pounds. My life has changed dramatically since having her. I haven't had a dog in a while and I love her to death. She’s very active, but she’s a lot of work. It’s like having a baby. Greenfield Puppies was very true to what they advertise and what they say. I’m happy with the experience and going through them. I would use them again.

Greenfield Puppies response

Thanks so much Paula! Enjoy your new puppy:)

Original review: July 22, 2018

Our three boys had been pining for a puppy and I found Greenfield just by Google search. The presentation of the puppies and the information about the breeder made it seem like a legitimate, professional organization that I could trust. I got a mini Berendoodle and at maturity, she’s gonna be 35 pounds. Her breeder had a couple of her siblings in the litter on the site as well and there was a live video which made it helpful. We went with her because we loved the photo of her and the color combination and the video showed a little bit of her personality. Then, I contacted the breeder.

I’ve had dogs growing up but this is the first time that my wife and the three boys have ever had any kind of a pet inside the house and she’s like a little sister. My wife insisted that if we were going to have another family member, it was gonna be a girl so she wasn't surrounded by all boys. And so, it was like a little daughter for her. It has been wonderful and it’s great to see the relationship that the boys have with her. It was a fantastic experience and everything worked out.

We were really apprehensive going into it. We thought about flying out there and driving to the breeder and picking her up. But it was January and the timing won’t work and so we arranged for her to be shipped. Shipping her from Pennsylvania to LA was also very smooth and a nontraumatic process for us as well as for the puppy. Greenfield had someone who arranges all of that with the breeder and we got the information to make sure that she had her certificate from the vet. They provided the crate and some food for her. From the time that she left the breeder to the airport, it was a three-hour distance and from Philadelphia Airport, it was a six-hour flight and we waited at the cargo area an hour. It was a full day for her. She came out of the crate one big ball of fur and just excited to play.

Original review: July 18, 2018

We just picked up our Akita puppy from the airport yesterday (7/17/18). Both the breeder (Melvin **) and Greenfield Puppies have been wonderful to work with. I could tell by the way Melvin spoke that he cared a lot about his puppies and their mom (their family pet). He was always willing to answer my questions and never made me feel pressured to make a decision, or a purchase. He understood when I was indecisive because he agreed that bringing a puppy home was a big decision. Our new baby was seen by a vet twice, has had all of her age appropriate shots and dewormed before she even got to us. I was nervous to make such a huge purchase through a website, but I also felt confident after speaking to Melvin (breeder) and Tamara at Greenfield Puppies that this was the right decision for our family.

When the airline wheeled her crate out, she was a little scared but was alert and seemed happy to see people. She was not afraid or skittish at all. We immediately took her to a self-grooming place to wash her (she had gone potty in her crate - which we knew might happen because the flight was a little longer than we would have liked) and she was so calm the whole time. She let us give her coat a good scrub without pulling to get away. She rode on my lap for the 2 hour ride home from the airport just content as can be.

Her first night at home was very smooth. She is super smart and still a very calm pup. She has only whined once and it was because she had to potty. I can tell she was raised with other animals because she paid no attention to our cats and acted like she was right at home. The kids love her so much. We had to say goodbye to our old Akita a few weeks ago so bringing home our new baby has been such a joy. She has the perfect temperament and such great bone/muscle structure.

Both the breeder and Greenfield were excellent to work with. I definitely recommend this site! I have read many reviews - some bad and some good. There are definitely more good reviews than bad ones. There will always be some bad apples that try to ruin things for the good ones. I suggest talking to the breeder often to get a feel for how they talk about their puppies. We thankfully found one of the good ones who definitely cared for his animals. I couldn't be happier.

Greenfield Puppies Company Information