It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.02/5

Strasburg, PA

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Greenfield Puppies was created to give future owners a safe and controlled way to find their new furry family member. For over ten years, Greenfield has set strict standards for our breeders so that each of our soon-to-be owners are guaranteed to welcome a happy, healthy pup into their home.

We understand that it is important to our families that their puppy arrives in good health, so each of our breeders undergoes a “Breeder Background Check” to ensure they are practicing healthy breeding in a safe environment. Furthermore, Greenfield Puppies prides ourselves in educating each of our breeders to verify they are informed on the healthiest breeding standards. Let us help complete your family with the perfect pup.

B+BBB Rating
View More View More

605 Greenfield Puppies Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 11, 2019

I do a lot of work around the United States and my girlfriend is usually by herself a lot of the time, so we decided to get a puppy. We were looking for a Cockapoo and when we googled, we ran into Greenfield Puppies. We saw that they had a good selection, so we went with them. I was in connection with the breeder, Kenneth, and he would tell us that Rose, our dog, was okay. Unfortunately, he was Amish, so every time that I’d ask for a picture, he couldn’t send it. We would never get a picture of her and it was a little disappointing because we wanted a picture of the dog that we were getting. And every time that I went to Greenfield and told them that I wanted a picture of who we were getting, their excuse was that Kenneth didn't have that technology.

Other than that, when it came down to it, we got the dog and I had a lot of communication with Kenneth. I told him to take her to a clinic, make sure that she was okay, and that I'd pay for anything. Apparently, she had ear mites but he said he would take care of the medication. Initially, he was charging me $300 and when I called him out, he apologized. He explained that it was because he had two dogs on file at the time, they were on the same bill, and they were charging me for both their conditions. It was upsetting that they were making me pay for the other dog’s conditions and tried to make that seem so nonchalant.

Then, when we received Rose, we took her to another pet doctor and she still had ear mites. So we still had to care for her and I felt like I paid for that medication for nothing. So, I wasn’t happy. Also, they told me that when she landed, that she would be at LAX which was an airport I picked her up from. They said that she would be there with a nurse but I was there and I waited for two hours for her to arrive. However, it turned out that she wasn’t gonna land there. I had to go somewhere else which was 15 minutes away from the airport.

I told Greenfield that they need to give better information on where to pick up my puppy from. I went in circles and asked questions. Then they told me in LAX that when you pick up a puppy there, you gotta go to this other warehouse where they take puppies and I had to drive there from the airport. So it would have been nice to know that because I stood there like an idiot, waiting for every person to come out of the plane, and got nothing. It sucked. But in the end, I got my Rose and I love her. She’s freaking amazing and the best thing that happened to us.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Breeders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

We waited our entire marriage to get a dog. We have three boys and our oldest is now 12. We figured if he is responsible enough to help, then we are ready to get a puppy. We wanted a Samoyed which is very difficult to find. There were no breeders in our state, Georgia. The closest breeders were in Florida and their waiting list was six months plus which was very long. I couldn't find anybody that had the puppy within driving distance anywhere, even up to 10 hours. Then, while doing an internet search, I found Greenfield Puppies and they had two different families in Pennsylvania that had litters of Samoyeds. Greenfield was able to ship the puppies. We figured it would be a good option. We would have preferred to pick the puppy up in person and see the breeder but I was really happy with Greenfield.

Greenfield vet the families and made sure that the families were legitimate breeders who have a nice, clean environment and that the puppies were well cared for. I knew that they were legitimate breeders and not just somebody online selling a puppy because I was scammed prior to buying this puppy. I felt much better about it and I was told that they have their own photographers that go out to the homes and take pictures of the puppies so they can verify each puppy exists and that they are healthy and safe. Greenfield also had all the shipping instructions on their website and they were very clear on how many days it will take and what the price is. So, I already knew what the process was gonna be before I even contacted them. Then, I called and spoke with them to verify that everything was as it says on the website and it was exactly as they said on the website. The shipping of the puppy went great.

Their people were very good about communicating with me via email or phone call. They even followed up last week to check in with me to see how the puppy was doing and made sure everybody was okay and we are still happy with everything. Our puppy is almost five months old. She is wonderful and the sweetest thing ever. We are absolutely in love with her. I'm really happy with the breed and she's everything I hoped she would be and more. Greenfield did an excellent job.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

My children decided it was time for a new puppy and my daughter found Greenfield on the internet. I live in California where everything costs twice as much, and the prices are better at Greenfield. It was surprising to us how the puppies were more fairly priced on their website and that there were so many to choose from. I also spoke to a few breeders about some dogs, and they were very forward and honest about telling me about the issues that the puppies had.

We went with Greenfield and got a Cavapoo. He's seven months old. The decision to get him was all driven by my kids, and also I called the breeders and spoke to them myself. Having him is a lot more work but he's a great breed. He's great with the kids and with the dog too. He is very friendly and curious, and all those things that puppies are. He's fabulous. It would be nice, however, if Greenfield had PayPal or some kind of way to directly deposit money because when I was trying to secure him, they wanted me to send a cashier’s check. But my bank wasn’t anywhere near where I was. So I called my bank and they said I didn't need one because a personal check will clear in a day. But when I was trying to explain to Greenfield, they said it takes a week to clear a personal check. That may be true 20 years ago, but not now. They're very out of touch with the modern banking system that we have today.

Greenfield said it was gonna take another week before scheduling this and that. They don’t embrace technology but it would probably make the process a lot easier for people who are more used to that. It is more secure that way too. I needed to be respectful but it was a bit frustrating trying to make them understand that they didn’t really need to have these worries and that we didn’t have to keep waiting. Once the money was in their bank, they said we needed to wait for three days, and I told them that it was not gonna happen. It was a very strange conversation and I was more shocked that people really thought that still.

Thereafter, they shipped him out to California. The rep said to just take him that day. But I didn't know how to take a dog on a plane, and that sounded terrifying. They just put a little pee pad down when they shipped him out. It would've been nice if it had been a little more comfortable being that he had a five-hour flight because he was in a puddle of pee when I got him. But that’s okay. Maybe that’s just how Greenfield sends dogs because they know they're gonna pee on the way. Nevertheless, he adapted perfectly fine once he jumped out of his crate, and he was perfectly happy to see us. I've recommended Greenfield to tons of people.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I Googled the type of dog that I wanted, which was a mixed breed designer puppy that was hard to find. I’m in the middle of the country and that breed is a lot easier to find in the UK and out east than the US. I came along Greenfield Puppies which had a good selection and puppies that were not crazy expensive. I was able to speak with someone very quickly after I inquired and they had the cute type of puppies that I wanted. Everybody was very attentive and answered questions.

It was important for me not to do a puppy mill-type thing. A lot of breeders say that their puppies are brought up around children and that they are a family pet. I believed the guy that I talked to that this was the first time his family was doing this with their family pet. He had a lot of family that breeds and also does business with Greenfield, but his particular dog wasn’t a regular breeding dog. It sounded like the dog really was brought up around his family and not from a big puppy mill. Moreover, I fell in love with the pictures of that dog. It was in high demand at that time and he had lots of people that were interested. I happened to look on it right when he posted it and had gotten it.

I had no problem paying him, but I had to do expensive money orders that I had to get shipped overnight. He said he was gonna give the puppy to somebody else if he didn't get my money by the next day. I’m used to saying I'll Apple Pay it or Venmo it, but he wouldn’t have anything to do with taking money any other way except being overnighted to him. I spent over $100 just shipping a cashier’s check. Also, getting the puppy to us really freaked me out because I’d never done anything like that before and it was all the way across the country. But he was shipped to me and everything was exactly how they said it would be. He showed up scared and wet, but he was perfect. It cost about 400 bucks to have him sent to us. The breeder was very sweet and stayed in touch to make sure that the puppy arrived and was happy and good. He even sent extra food for him and told us nice things to do like putting honey on the puppy's food.

Original review: July 18, 2018

We just picked up our Akita puppy from the airport yesterday (7/17/18). Both the breeder (Melvin **) and Greenfield Puppies have been wonderful to work with. I could tell by the way Melvin spoke that he cared a lot about his puppies and their mom (their family pet). He was always willing to answer my questions and never made me feel pressured to make a decision, or a purchase. He understood when I was indecisive because he agreed that bringing a puppy home was a big decision. Our new baby was seen by a vet twice, has had all of her age appropriate shots and dewormed before she even got to us. I was nervous to make such a huge purchase through a website, but I also felt confident after speaking to Melvin (breeder) and Tamara at Greenfield Puppies that this was the right decision for our family.

When the airline wheeled her crate out, she was a little scared but was alert and seemed happy to see people. She was not afraid or skittish at all. We immediately took her to a self-grooming place to wash her (she had gone potty in her crate - which we knew might happen because the flight was a little longer than we would have liked) and she was so calm the whole time. She let us give her coat a good scrub without pulling to get away. She rode on my lap for the 2 hour ride home from the airport just content as can be.

Her first night at home was very smooth. She is super smart and still a very calm pup. She has only whined once and it was because she had to potty. I can tell she was raised with other animals because she paid no attention to our cats and acted like she was right at home. The kids love her so much. We had to say goodbye to our old Akita a few weeks ago so bringing home our new baby has been such a joy. She has the perfect temperament and such great bone/muscle structure.

Both the breeder and Greenfield were excellent to work with. I definitely recommend this site! I have read many reviews - some bad and some good. There are definitely more good reviews than bad ones. There will always be some bad apples that try to ruin things for the good ones. I suggest talking to the breeder often to get a feel for how they talk about their puppies. We thankfully found one of the good ones who definitely cared for his animals. I couldn't be happier.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenfield Puppies?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 22, 2019

DO NOT even try to do business with these scum people. They don't have puppies. They are running a scam. They post pictures of dogs from other sites. They scammed me out of $530. I have gone to law enforcement and am going to press full charges. Don't fall for their sob story.

Mrs Ciaburri,

I am very confused and concerned about this review. We work only with breeders whose identification we can verify as well as guarantee the validity of their advertisement. Could you please contact us at 717-826-9054 and press option 7 as soon as possible? Thank you!

Original review: May 18, 2019

I had bought my puppy thinking he was up to date on his vaccines at 18 weeks old. David did get his rabies vaccination the morning that I picked him up. He had only 2 vaccines prior to this. After emails and phone call leaving messages. David didn't respond to me until I threatened to report him. The puppy also had a double ear infection. David said he would make things right, and he never did. I purchased the puppy on March 15th. It is now May 18th. I still haven't heard from David. He sold me a sick not up to date with his vaccines puppy. His name is David **. He lives at **. His phone # is **. His website makes claims that aren't truth. I wouldn't recommend buying a puppy from him.

Original review: May 17, 2019

Greenfield had the type of puppy that we wanted available immediately. The other breeders that I looked at was gonna be a longer wait time. We got a Mini Bernedoodle, and we had a good experience. There was a little bit lacking in terms of communication with the breeder. Otherwise, everything went really well. I would recommend Greenfield.

Original review: May 15, 2019

They claim to be against and work against puppy mills but they sure don't try very hard. A quick search of one of the breeders turned up the following on page one of Google: Fredericksburg, Ohio: *****; Warned three times within one year about unsafe/wire flooring; excessive feces, unsanitary conditions. This website offers nothing other than a phone number. They don't offer a website and say that they MAY visit breeders personally. What a joke.

Greenfield Puppies response

Mr Higgins, Could you please respond and provide us with the name of this individual breeder so we can look into this. We take as many necessary steps as possible to ensure the quality of the breeders we work with. We thank you for your feedback but would like more detailed info so we can investigate. Thank you, sir.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I like the fact that Greenfield does not chip or neuter or spay their puppies. I like the fact that the puppies are from families and not puppy mill, especially the Labradoodle that I got. It was very easy to choose a puppy on their website. I love that they fly the puppies because we live in Palm Springs and the puppy came from Pennsylvania. So, to fly the puppy here was beautiful. Thank you Greenfield for bringing my baby into my life.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 14, 2019

We saw the ad for Greenfield Puppies and saw a Shih TZU. We called the breeder and drove over 5 hours to see the puppy but needed to stay in a hotel overnight so went back the next morning. We took the pup to the vet over a week later cause that is the first we could get in with the vet. I was pretty sure the pup was deaf but the vet confirmed it. We have tried to deal with the breeder after spending $900 and a night in the motel and vet bills. Did not know we were getting a deaf pup. The breeder Elam and Anna Mary from Stevens Pa have just been giving us the runaround. We could take the pup to Cornell to be looked at but our vet did a super job of different things to check the hearing. Be careful. Of course the longer we have the pup we know we have to find a trainer for deaf dogs. Greenfield told us to deal with the breeder first. SURE.

Greenfield Puppies response

Esther, our representative you originally dealt with will be reaching out again. Our understanding is this was being handled accordingly by the breeder. In cases where breeders are no fulfilling their responsibilities, we will intervene on your behalf.

Original review: May 11, 2019

It was pretty easy to find a puppy with Greenfield Puppies. I was looking for a specific breed, a Mini Bernedoodle. I just searched through the puppies, picked what I like and discussed it with the breeder. There were six puppies available and I liked her the best. She made me happy.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 6, 2019

I purchased an AKC German Shepherd. In the last year alone, my beautiful shepherd has been nothing but sick. Has a peanut allergy and tested positive for celiac disease. In less than 2 years this dog has cost me over 16K. He screams and cries every time I have to put the medicine in his ears. He has nothing but hot spots and can't stop gnawing at his skin. If I had the heart I would put him down. Thanks Greenfield. Adopted in PA, name was Big Red at the time.

Hello Jody,

Thank you for making us aware of the situation with your pet, we are sad to hear he is having allergy issues. It is my understanding that this condition is able to be controlled by a Gluten Free diet and is not a hereditary illness, so hopefully, that helps if he is not already on that diet. If there is anything we can do to be of further assistance please contact us, we are here to help.

Original review: May 4, 2019

Our relationship with Greenfield Puppies was A1, very good. We were looking for a particular kind of a puppy, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and they had one feature, which is the Puppy of the Day. The Puppy of the Day was just the color, markings and everything that we were looking for. They had a lot of information on how to contact the breeder and make a deal with the breeder. And they're brokers or whatever for a lot of different breeders. They were very good about shipping all the way down to Florida. So, all is well so far. We have the puppy now a little over two weeks and we're happy.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 2, 2019

Purchased an 8 week old GSD pup found on Greenfield Puppies in June 2018. At 9 months of age, brought the pup to be spayed and a large mass was found in the pup's stomach that required emergency surgery as it was life threatening. Sadly the puppy passed 24 hours post op after spending 10 times her purchase price. The breeder showed no concern over the loss and claimed the health guarantee did not cover this. Contacted Greenfield Puppies and the representative assured me she would look into this matter. Never heard anymore from her and this was after trying to contact them 2 more times. Greenfield Puppies is nothing more than a puppy mill broker for BYB's and their actions prove just that. Anyone looking for a puppy would be well advised to look elsewhere. This review is based on facts that I have the documents to prove truthful in every aspect.

Mr Koehler,

We are very sorry to hear about the loss of your Dog. We do not directly sell the puppies, but we hold our breeders to a much higher standard than what you are describing in regards to customer service. Could you please contact us with a contact number so we can reach out via phone to talk about your experience? Again we are very sorry to hear about your loss.

Original review: April 28, 2019

Our Chow, which we had for 15 years, passed away. I didn't want another dog because it was just too hard. But I have custody of my two granddaughters, 8 and 10, and they were like, “Pop pop, please. Please, Pop pop, please.” So, we went to the dog show. When we went there, we were asking about Greenfield and a lot of people were giving good reviews about it. Everybody was telling me, “Check things out first. Don’t just send money.” But Greenfield was good about doing what they said they were gonna do, they were on time and they took care of everything.

When we got the first one last year, we ended up sending all the money for the puppy and the air flight to the breeder. But the breeder took care of everything. I was told, “Okay, don’t worry. We’ll send this portion of the money here, we got this, and everything’s okay.” And I was glad everything went okay. So, I said, “Second time, we’ll go back with Greenfield again.” Because if they took all my money and split it up where it was supposed to be split up, they’re all right people. So, we ended up this year getting a second one from them. The first puppy was Ruby, a Cavalier King Charles, a boy. And the second one was a tricolor, black, brown and white, a little girl, and we just picked her up about two months ago.

Having the puppies changed my life tremendously. My girls used to fight all of the time. But now, they don’t fight anymore. If we can just get the little girl to stop peeing in the house, we’d be all right. We know that puppies go through that. But I didn’t realize that my boy was gonna go right behind her and pee to mark his territory. So, when she pees, he’s running right over there to pee too. Overall, we were happy with Greenfied. They were good people. I'm sure, anybody who decides to go with Greenfield will be very happy with their choice.

Original review: April 19, 2019

We had a Cavapoo and it needed a friend. We enjoyed that breed and we had a good experience the first time, so we did it again. We knew we wanted a Cavapoo and a little girl, so the website made it easy. We had to call the breeder and then, we did the shipping part. Everything went well and it was a good experience. The dogs love each other and they play all the time. One dog is a year old and the other one is four months. Greenfield Puppies was great and everything went perfectly.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I bought my puppy from Erwin Shiba Inus in Millerburg, PA. He arrived in summer of 2018. Erwin allowed me to make payments, and flew him to Houston for me instead of making me drive to pick up Lonnie. Lonnie came with his first round of vaccinations and proof of his deworming treatments. I took Lonnie to my vet immediately after he came home to make sure he was a healthy pet. He came with no issues weighing in at about 8.5 lbs. He is now almost a year old (May 1st is his b-day) and is already almost 20 lbs. He has been to all his checkups and received all his vaccinations and is doing very well. We are hoping to bring one of Lonnie's siblings home in the near future.

I have seen a lot of bad reviews about Greenfield, but they seem to be dominantly in PA. Do your research before buying! Interact with the breeder. If a breeder charges more money for a boy vs girl or color from the same litter, then they are just trying to make money. All pups require the same level of care no matter what they look like or their gender. Good luck out there!

Original review: April 13, 2019

We have a Shiba Inu, a little female that’s about a year and half, and we just love her. We wanted to get a little companion for her. We were looking up puppies and heard about Greenfield on the internet. I called, left a message and the owner called me right back. It was a very easy transaction. I called his father with a credit card and the process began. We got another Shiba and we bought him for his looks. He was so cute at 10 weeks. He was born on December 26th and he’s coming up 16 weeks. He just bombed through the doggy door, which Ellie, our older Shiba, had not been going through by herself very well. So, he taught her a new trick within a day.

I live in Idaho but my closest airport is in Washington State. Before the purchase, I had to confirm that there were flights and it would work. Also, we had to wait for the temperature to come up to 20 degrees. We communicated through email with the flight number and everything went well. Having a new puppy is like having children. Two is better than one.

Original review: April 11, 2019

My daughter is allergic to dogs, so we needed a hypoallergenic dog. Greenfield Puppies' website is very user-friendly, so I didn't need a lot of assistance. The people there are very nice and they helped me when it came time for the shipping. The whole process was very easy to get done. We're so happy with our new dog. He is adorable, and we love him.

Original review: March 30, 2019

We lost our Dalmatian of 14 years. I researched and compared the Greenfield to other sources. The company's quality, reviews, and business aspect all seemed good. Also, my son is a financial planner and he checked the other ones. He told me to go with Greenfield. Greenfield was so well set up that I couldn't ask for anything better. They had the smartest dog that looks like a Dalmatian so we chose him. As soon my interest was known, they were contacting me and contacting the seller. I was extremely pleased with them. We were pretty much in kind of a depression losing our Dalmatian. It was pretty grim around here. But our new dog brought life to us all. He is six months now and is a wonderful little guy.

Original review: March 28, 2019

We purchased a pure Golden from a "Breeder" in Ohio, we received her on the 2019 Feb 8th. We got a first available vet appointment on Feb 13th to get her all checked out. We did a urinalysis, culture and fecal examination because she had diarrhea. The next day she came back positive for Giardia parasites in her system and UTI infection which is very uncommon with puppies and Vaginitis. Vaginitis is usually caused by a change in the normal balance of vaginal bacteria, an infection, or reduced estrogen levels after menopause. Which is common but for maturing pups. But she was only 2 months at the time not close to puberty. Which lead our Vet to believe she either has malformation of her kidneys and bladder or other diseases. And leads us to believe she came to us with the parasites and UTI infections.

We have reached out to many people to further assist us because we absolutely love her. But as of right now at 4 m/o she has reacquiring UTIs and Giardia won't go away, and we were recommended to take her to a internal medicine specialist which will cost us thousands. As of right now we are going to try to reach out the the "breeder" and try for a refund via the "Guaranteed Health" policy that is available on the Greenfield website. We don't know what else to do.

Original review: March 23, 2019

At first, I was a little hesitant towards the process & Greenfield Puppies itself. However, after picking out my dream puppy, contacting Greenfield about shipping, & speaking with the breeder, I felt I needed to trust it. I am so happy that I did! Greenfield was very reassuring as well as accommodating when it came to the shipping process. They kept me updated every step of the way, & I do believe the breeder (that I went through) is reputable & caring. I am very happy with Greenfield & although at times I was wary, everything worked out perfectly & I am so thankful for a website like this.

Original review: March 22, 2019

We're really pleased with Greenfield Puppies. We just lost one of our long-haired dogs back in November. My wife got on the internet and started looking for a puppy to go with our Dachshund. The first two experiences that we went through ended up being scammers. They took Greenfield's photographs off of their website, used them to set up their own, and advertised the sale of puppies at about half of what Greenfield charged for the puppy. Luckily, my daughter is very knowledgeable about this stuff, so she was able to figure out that they were scamming. We got rid of those. Then we found Greenfield.

I came home after work one night and my wife asked me to look at the puppies and see if I'd like anything there. I started looking through them and found a Corgi that drew my attention. It happened to have the same name as my daughter that lived with me. We got her. My daughter's name is Kendra, and the puppy's name was Kendra, and we changed it to Josie. Getting a little puppy like that makes everybody feel good. I have 33 alpacas, 40 chickens, 2 geese, 2 horses, 10 dogs, and 7 cats. We got a lot of animals. But adding a new family member filled the void not only for us but for our other long-haired Dachshund that lost his buddy he grew up with.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Our old puppy died so we decided to get a new one. We came upon Greenfield Puppies over the internet and their customer service was great so we went with them and got a Siberian Husky. We knew what we were looking for when we chose our puppy, although we also had several options to choose from. The puppy was shipped to us, so we didn’t get a chance to sit with it before we chose it and we were very cautious and questioning if the whole deal was a good one or not. But the puppy came to us right at the time they told it was coming. Also, it was a healthy puppy and the same puppy that they displayed. So, it was a good experience overall. Adding a new member to our family has increased our quality of life and I would definitely recommend Greenfield Puppies.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Me and my boyfriend recently thought about getting a second dog, and are very against puppy mills. We purchased a Dalmatian at 12 weeks old in Christiana Pa with Omar. When we talked to Omar on the phone, he had advised us that the only puppy left “gusty” could be partially deaf. When we met the puppy, she was very loving and still is. They had advised us she was updated on all her shots. When we took her to the vet after less than 2 weeks of having her. The vet said she is completely deaf, when our paperwork states “deaf? Okz“ and also informed she was updated on all her shots and instead of paying $795 she was $400. The vet stated during our visit on March 9th. She was not updated on her shots, her last shot was 1/11/2019 and we did not get her till 02/20/2019. We had to start the whole series all over again and now is costing us over $900! Never again Will we buy another dog from them!

Original review: March 10, 2019

My wife knew what she wanted and found Greenfield Puppies online. We had a great experience with the breeder and having the Bernedoodle has been good.

Original review: March 8, 2019

My family wanted a puppy and when I searched the internet, I knew about Greenfield Puppies. I knew specifically that we wanted a Cavapoo and it was very easy to find what we were looking for. We had an awesome experience with the breeder and having the new puppy has been very good for my family.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have another puppy from the same breeder, and I wanted another one. I already knew what type of puppy I was looking for, the Cavapoo. I waited for the new litter from Greenfield to buy the new puppy, and my house was ready for it. Now my other dog is enjoying the 11-week old Cavapoo.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I wanted a new dog, and I found Greenfield on the internet. I looked for a puppy that's about seven months old, and I found the right one. Then my two-year old decided he wanted to start potty training with the dogs, so I have two on potty training now.

Greenfield Puppies Company Information