Call toll free
4.40/5
Based on 118 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Strasburg, PA

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Greenfield Puppies was created to give future owners a safe and controlled way to find their new furry family member. For over ten years, Greenfield has set strict standards for our breeders so that each of our soon-to-be owners are guaranteed to welcome a happy, healthy pup into their home.

We understand that it is important to our families that their puppy arrives in good health, so each of our breeders undergoes a “Breeder Background Check” to ensure they are practicing healthy breeding in a safe environment. Furthermore, Greenfield Puppies prides ourselves in educating each of our breeders to verify they are informed on the healthiest breeding standards. Let us help complete your family with the perfect pup.

B+BBB Rating
View More View More

501 Greenfield Puppies Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 20, 2018

A friend of mine had used Greenfield Puppies for the same kind of breed that we wanted. We previewed the pictures and descriptions. We made a list of the ones we wanted more information on, and we called those breeders. And we decided on a particular puppy. And then, a day was picked for shipping. It turned out there was a huge snow storm there, so it was delayed a couple of days. Greenfield was good about communicating with us 'cause we were concerned if the puppy had made it to the airport and was it gonna stay in the airport. But it was returned to the breeder until it could be flown here. The Miniature Goldendoodle puppy is now almost eight months and she's good. I'd recommend and tell people to look at Greenfield Puppies.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Breeders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 19, 2018

There was a lot of Akita breeders around us and I wanted a certain kind of puppy, which was available on Greenfield Puppies. We liked the pictures and their shipping option. The communication with Greenfield was good with when the puppy was supposed to ship and how long the process was gonna take. Once the puppy was shipped, someone from Greenfield followed up and asked if everything went okay. I would use Greenfield again if we get another one.

Original review: June 18, 2018

We love dogs and we just lost one a year prior. We found Greenfield Puppies online and liked that they had different breeders and that we could contact the breeder we wanted separately. We were trying to find a rescue dog and that was a disaster but the site we used was difficult to work with. So, we ended up deciding to get a real puppy. On the other hand, choosing a puppy was good through Greenfield. The website was good about letting us choose among the different breeds and taking a look at it. It's also informative. We got a Maltipoo, Siran, and she's six months old now. We had to have her transported and Greenfield was helpful with that as well. We love the dog we got through Greenfield Puppies.

Original review: June 17, 2018

My Lab passed away and I had some time without a dog. I decided that I was ready to have another dog to take care of and another companion to have fun with. My Lab was one of the best dogs you can ask for. I like all Labs, so I was looking for a German Shepherd-Lab mix and I found some on Greenfield Puppies' website. I thought it wasn’t real at first, but the more I looked in and researched it, the more legit it was. Then, I researched how Greenfield caters the dog, to buy the kennel for it, and get it on its flight. That helped me make my decision that everything was getting taken care of the right way. I got my dog at the very beginning of January. It was when the snow storm was happening on the East Coast. They had to delay everything because of the weather but besides that, everything went perfect and as planned. Greenfield did really well, including with the communication.

The puppy's name was Chloe when I bought her, but me and my family changed it to Kona. She’s full of energy and she loves to play and run. She gets a little crazy here and there, but she’s pretty obedient and listens to commands. So, pretty much all I could ask for. She’s seven or eight months old and around 60 lbs. She’s pretty skinny right now and all legs and body. Having the new puppy has given me something to look forward to everyday I go home, having somebody greet you and wanting to play. Also, I’m not as lazy anymore and I’m up and around. It’s pretty fun to do everything. We went for a walk around a lake the other day and we’re going on hikes, playing fetch, and teaching her how to swim.

Original review: June 16, 2018

We had a good time with Greenfield Puppies. We live down in Texas, so most of these puppies are coming from Pennsylvania. And had a company down here in Texas had websites that were nearly as nice as Greenfield’s, we might have gone with one of the more local breeders, but nothing even came close. Their website was the biggest selling point for us. We were pretty much directed to a breeder, and they were knowledgeable and willing to answer all of our questions. Once we got in contact with the shipping department at Greenfield, they were also very knowledgeable and very receptive to our questions. We got a mini goldendoodle. We named her Nala and she’s now going on eight months. I've recommended them to our friends and family. And my sister ended up buying a puppy from Greenfield Puppies as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenfield Puppies?

Original review: June 15, 2018

The breeder we went through used Greenfield Puppies. Everything was on the Greenfield website, so it made it nice and easy to choose which dog you were looking for. We got a half German shepherd, half Lab puppy at three months. She’s a doll and she’s eight months now.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I was looking for a Cavapoo, like cavalier, some spaniel and a poodle, and Greenfield Puppies popped up from Google. Choosing a puppy wasn't hard. Most of my attention was to the breeder because I would look and see what information Greenfield gave me and then, I would google the name or try to find another source about a specific breeder. So, that was the biggest thing and the price.

My pet, Harper, came from Pennsylvania and I’m in Texas. I have never shipped anything through United so Greenfield was the one who contacted United and did the whole process. They just told me the flight numbers, when to be at the airport and then gave United's customer service number in Houston. And then, they double checked the next day that she got here and everything was okay. I did have a lot of questions and they were super, super helpful. Since then, my life has been so much better. It’s definitely a lot of responsibility, but it’s great. She’s perfect.

Original review: June 13, 2018

My wife was looking for a Goldendoodle and Greenfield Puppies was the first one we clicked on Google and that's where we went. We found one Miniature Goldendoodle which was exactly what we wanted. We named the new puppy Penny and this is the second dog to the family.

Original review: June 12, 2018

My girlfriend was looking for a specific type of dog and we found them on the Greenfield website. The breed was limited and the one we got was just one of the only ones I found. He’s a mix between a Corgi and a Husky and his name is Winston. It was stressful getting a dog all the way from across the country and not being able to see him. But I talked to the breeder and he provided me with medical, photos of the parents, and the environment that he was in. He's a great dog. He's energetic, fun, and playful and everyone loves him.

Original review: May 30, 2018

My wife wanted a Maltipoo which is a cross breed of a poodle and a Maltese. It's a smaller lap dog and her aunt has one. I tried to find one in our local area, but nobody had any that we could drive in because I was trying to do it as a Christmas present. We did some research and there was a lot of good reviews through Greenfield Puppies. We went through the pictures of the puppies that were posted on the website. Some of them were around 2500 bucks, but we found a couple between the $600 and $800 range. Some of the breeders had videos of the puppies too. My wife just chose a puppy then we got in touch with the breeder through Greenfield and the puppy was still available.

Greenfield kept in touch with us throughout the process and it was great customer service. I didn’t wanna drive all the way up to Pennsylvania, but I saw what Greenfield offered had good reviews on the transport issues and we had a local international airport close by. The rep who handled the transportation and flight was great too. We just talked to her and with the breeder. She kept in communication by email or phone if we had any questions and made the contact with the breeder about getting the paperwork done, the vet checks, and other stuff. Then after we got the puppy, Greenfield followed up. Ally, the puppy we got, has been a great addition to the family. She's in the chewing stage now, but besides that, everything is great. My wife’s a lot happier. Overall, it's been a great experience with Greenfield.

Original review: May 25, 2018

We purchased a puppy from Matthew ** and received the puppy on Tuesday night. I have to say, they must have taken wonderful care of him because he’s very personable and loves people and kids. He doesn’t seem to be potty trained or trained in basic obedience but he’s a very quick learner. His health seems fine and he showed up in rough shape but I don’t blame the breeders, he had a rough flight and after a quick bath He was back to normal. He didn’t get sick once even after his flight. He’s just been the best thing that ever happened to us and I’m so happy we have him.

Original review: May 18, 2018

The kids kept asking for a puppy. We wanted a Cockapoo so I searched online for a breeder that was close to us but nobody had any dogs available at that time of the year, and we wanted the puppy for Christmas. And then Greenfield popped up on one of our search engines and we got the Cockapoo that we wanted. We named her Callie.

We went through the pictures of what eye, color and face and then it ended up that my father-in-law adopted the sister too. And then they were able to ship them at the same time. Greenfield was wonderful. It was around $550 to have the puppy transported on a plane so they called back and said, “If we can get the other puppy processed fast enough with the vet and all of that, we could ship them together. And then that way you save a lot of money.” They ended up saving us $250. So, that was a very good experience. Our house has been crazy with three kids and adding a puppy to it, it has been wild. But she’s fun. I have told several people about how great Greenfield was to us. I felt safe. I didn’t feel like it was a scam at all. There was a company that was backing the breeders.

Original review: May 14, 2018

I was looking at Silver Labs then. There was all kinds of listings then and a lot of the breeders have one or different litters. So, I contacted three or four of them, found one that met my needs, one that I like the photos of, and one that was able to accommodate my shipping request, which was a Christmas present. I like the fact that Greenfield Puppies is certified with the State of Pennsylvania so we got our Silver Labrador from them. I’ve done breeders in the past and had good and bad experiences. But Greenfield was more accountable. They helped guarantee all the good stuff. I’ve already told multiple people about Greenfield Puppies and I would purchase from them again.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I wanted a puppy and they were very expensive. My girlfriend and I were googling the type that I wanted to get and the Greenfield website came up. It was very friendly and everything from start to finish was phenomenal. The puppy's doing fabulous too. It was the best experience ever. I have recommended Greenfield Puppies so much and so far, two of our friends have already bought from them.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I bought a Shih Tzu puppy from this breeder only to find out it was scam. We paid for the dog for $505.00 wish we never got. Also they tried to rip us off with the shipping crate for 1,305.00 which we paid. Be aware people. Do not buy a dog on the internet unless you know who you are buying from. In fact, buy locally from people you know. There are so many evil people out there. It makes me sick.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I found the Greenfield puppies website by accident while I was searching for poodles on the internet after my girl of 14 years had passed. All of my local breeders were charging in excess of $2,000 and I could not afford that. I found puppies on Greenfield at a price I could afford. I contacted the person whose name was listed and I made arrangements to buy two standard poodle puppies. I sent a money order to secure the puppies and arranged a date and time to pick them up. I made the decision to drive roughly nine hours to get the puppies. Shipping to where I am is tricky at best.

In my communication with the breeder I found it odd that he could not tell me the name of the puppy food he had been feeding. I just thought perhaps his wife had been buying the food. When I arrived at the home to pick up the puppies I realized why he did not know the name of the food, the person I had been in contact with could not have been more than 17 years old. In fact when he answered the door and I introduced myself he didn't know for sure who I was. I had to explain I was there to pick up Jaden and Taylor as the puppies had been identified on the website. Once I used the puppies names he realized what I was there for but never asked for any identification on my part. He turned over AKC paperwork but that was it.

I hate to say this but it really came across to me it was a small scale low key puppy mill situation. The puppies were being kept in a cage together that was too small for them. There was feces stuck and dried to their feet because they had had to urinate and defecate on to the cage floor where it would eventually fall through onto a pan. As the young man reached into the cage to get the first puppy, the puppy tried to claw into the floor to avoid being taken out of the cage. I am an experienced poodle owner and in my experience poodles do not act like that, they love to be with their people. These puppies are very afraid around adults, they are head-shy and when I reach to pet them it's obvious they are afraid of being touched. They love my nieces and nephews and are not afraid of children at all. It's obvious that there are some issues with adults.

In addition they are 4 months old and have absolutely no housebreaking. My girl that just passed came to me at seven and a half weeks old and was well on her way to being potty trained. Thankfully poodles are extremely smart and these two puppies are already putting together what they need to do. They have no idea what steps or stairs are either. They were terrified of the two steps they needed to go up to get into my house. Again thanks to their intelligence and quick learning they have already mastered it. I took them to the vet the day after we came home because I needed to get shots for them. The website said they had received shots but I was not given any vaccination records. The puppies were given adequate food but little socialization. Had I realized that Greenfield Puppies is operating as a de facto clearing house for puppy mills I would not have bought puppies through them.

Animals especially dogs are not commodities. They are living beings. It breaks my heart that these puppies came to me and obviously had never seen a toy. It isn't hard or expensive to provide a toy for a puppy unless you don't care about it as a living being in its own right. The puppies have lots of toys now and they very quickly learned what to do with them but it's really sad that two puppies were crammed into a cage and basically ignored by their breeder. And I use the term breeder in the loosest sense imaginable. If you're reading this review as a potential customer, please please please reconsider this purchase. The puppies may be physically healthy (and I will say their tails were not docked) but they are being kept in inappropriate conditions and not given adequate care. Please avoid giving business to this website and perpetuating these practices especially if you love your pet like a family member.

Original review: April 23, 2018

My friend found Greenfield Puppies online and after looking into them (before I became more educated after the fact), they seemed legit so I found a Great Dane breeder in Baltic OH - Paul **. I found it odd he didn't have internet nor could he provide me with updated/daily pics of the parents/dogs but I made the mistake of going against my gut and having a Great Dane shipped to me anyway. I had wanted a Great Dane dog for 15 years. I have always rescued (which I will return to now after this experience). I paid 1725.00 to this man and I received a dog scared to death of any human being near him. It is so obvious he had never been handled at all or socialized.

He was INFESTED with all kinds of parasites/worms, etc. I have hired behaviorist trainers, worked with him over and over. Spent hundreds of dollars on him getting him anything possible to help him with his issues and failed attempt after failed effort, he continues to have major issues and aggression to strangers, I can't even take him in public anymore. So much for the dream of owning this wonderful breed, I will never own one again and this dog will probably eventually have to be put down when it comes to a point that I can no longer handle/trust him anymore with my family/friends. :(

Do yourself a favor, find a breeder local to you, that you can meet him/the parents and see where the puppies are living. I am so mad at myself for spending years worth of savings on my dream dog, only to be utterly disappointed and when I contacted the "breeder" asking him why my dog has such aggression/fear/anxiety issues at 10 weeks old, all he said was, "Oh sorry he turned out like that."

I now know that a reputable breeder has neuter/spay contracts and also takes dogs back when there are major issues, I was uneducated before on this subject and generally I consider myself a smart person. I would be ashamed of myself if I was this company supporting these backyard puppy mills. :( I am beyond devastated and no longer ever want another Great Dane and will go back to humane societies for my animals. So angry with myself and sad I spent so much money only to get a dog filled with MAJOR issues that I do not think any amount of money will ever help him. My heart is broken for the short life my dog will live, as I cannot hand a dog off to any person knowing his issues and be held liable for harm he may do to others. :(

Original review: April 21, 2018

I had wanted a dog for a year and half and I was constantly looking at different websites. I stumbled upon Greenfield Puppies and they seemed to be helpful in the whole process so I felt that was the safe way to go. The price was reasonable as well. There was another website that I looked at where it was $5,000 for a dog, which is a ridiculous price to pay. Greenfield Puppies communicated with me back and forth for the most part which was great and it was all very casual. It was sometimes a little too casual though. I was emailing with one of their workers and she was using her personal email. That was strange. The email never had "Greenfield Puppies" attached to her email so I didn't know whether to trust her or not. I had to go with my gut and believe that she was telling me the truth.

We wanted a really intelligent dog so that he could be well trained for us and initially, I was thinking of getting a full-grown Goldendoodle. But I am in a two-bedroom apartment and it was too extreme to get a big dog. Then my girlfriend found Sela online and she emailed me that we had to get this dog. He's the cutest dog ever. He is a Mini Goldendoodle and he was the perfect size and the look that we wanted. He is brown, kind of ginger, and he looks like a teddy bear. It has been a lot of work adding him as a new family member but it's also beautiful to come home and have a beautiful welcome with such a little precious and beautiful energy.

He is seven months old now and he's a little legend. He's very intelligent and maybe even too smart for his own good. He would get away with murder 'cause he’s cute and smart. There are various crazy moments where he goes 0 to 100 but he's only a puppy so I'm sure he'll grow out of that. And he knows how to adapt. He's got the most beautiful temperament and he's never had an aggressive bone on his body. He's just very nice and it's nice to see him bring joy to everybody he's around.

Original review: April 20, 2018

The puppies were in Pennsylvania and we knew we were gonna have to ship them. Based on the research I did, Greenfield Puppies seemed to be the most organized one when it came to shipping puppies. The website was extremely good. It was up to date and organized. They had a good listing of different dogs which seemed to be categorized well. My daughter picked a Mini Labradoodle and then we were put in touch with the breeder then all the communications were directly to the breeder. That was all fine. But from that point until almost the day the dog was shipped, the communication was almost non-existent with Greenfield. I tried to reach out multiple times by phone and email. That was where they went from really good to pretty lousy.

The puppy was dropped off to Greenfield and they brought the puppy to the airport. They were the ones who coordinated but the process itself of booking the flight, shipping the dog and getting the flight information back to the consumer was very last minute to the point that it was extremely stressful. The puppy was coming from Philadelphia to Boston and Greenfield didn't say that there was layover in Cleveland. That was important information. They even gave me the wrong information and said the puppies were going through somewhere else. The good thing was that United shipped the dog and they had a whole tracking service so I could follow the dog. I was updated.

The initial process, their website, the selection and the breed information was top shelf. But there's room for improvement in the execution especially if they had a checkbox asking, "Is this your first puppy?" If the consumer answers yes, more handholding needs to happen versus if it was the consumer's 15th puppy. With this being our first puppy and the first time we ever put a puppy on a plane, it was stressful. Also, they were shipping a newborn puppy on his way before Christmas. What if the puppy didn't get here before Christmas? The communication could have been a lot better. But at the end of the day, everything was the way it was supposed to be. They puppy got here like they said he would and when they said he would, and the dog was fine. We brought him right through the vet right afterwards and everything was good.

Original review: April 15, 2018

We wanted a dog and I found the one I liked online. When I clicked on it, it dropped me to Greenfield Puppies' website. She's a Cavapoo and she arrived in good shape. However, I was dissatisfied about the service I got to get her here when it came to the response from the person that was setting it up. Scheduling the flight was a drag and it wasn’t easy. I was pretty bummed about it that I almost didn’t buy the dog. I felt like they only cared about whatever worked for them and didn’t really have much of a regard for the person that’s buying. It would have been better off if I had flown down there and gotten the dog myself which is probably what I would do in the future. The dog is great, but the service I got from them was really bad. I would never use Greenfield Puppies again.

Greenfield Puppies response

Cory,

I'm very sorry to hear about your disappointment with the service we provide you in December 2017. Based on the information I have we shipped the puppy to you in Anchorage, AK. It looks like the flight that we got was the best flight in regards to the safety and health of the puppy. When shipping a puppy there are a number of things that must be taken into account. It goes without saying that whenever we schedule a flight we do so with the safety of the puppy as our primary concern. It appears that there was dissatisfaction on your end it would've been because we could not get the puppy to you more quickly. It appears you receive the puppy within six days of the breeder receiving the health certificate, which is an average amount of time. I do apologize that we could not get the puppy to you sooner if that's what you are hoping for and again am saddened to hear that you were disappointed with the service. I am however happy to hear that all precautions took led to the puppy arriving safely and I'm glad to hear your puppy is doing well.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I like the puppy selection that Greenfield Puppies had and a lot variety of breeders. I was looking for a particular breed and a particular color, and I was lucky enough to find the perfect one that I wanted. Greenfield told us when they will ship it and whatnot, and I'm very happy with the whole process. My cocker poodle is now six months old and I’m loving it. The people who did the breeding did a good job and we cannot be any happier than that. I recommended my brother and he ended up getting a puppy from Greenfield Puppies as well. It’s very pricey, but the quality of the breeding is there.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I lost my other dog and I looked online for a Jack Russell 50-50 mix. Greenfield Puppies showed up and the breed was available. In the beginning, I was worried that this was going to be a puppy mill. I was afraid of getting a puppy from somebody who abuses dogs or uses them just for breeding. But their website kind of assured me that it wasn't and I felt confident and went for it. I communicated directly with the breeder. I wanted to get pictures of their mom and his dad and more pictures of him and the breeder communicated with me and complied. Then, we got a notification that Greenfield was going to pick him up, when he was going to be mailed, and where did I want to get it shipped. It worked out perfectly and seamlessly. My new puppy is seven months old and he has been perfect. I always recommend Greenfield and I've already recommended them to somebody who was looking for a Maltipoo.

Original review: April 7, 2018

Our girls wanted a couple of little puppies and we had some friends buy a dog off of the Greenfield Puppies' website. That was what we did as well. We got two little poodles and everything was really done well. The shipment and the payment were easy. It was overall pretty easy considering we shipped the dog from Pennsylvania to Oklahoma. And when the dogs arrived, they were perfect too.

Original review: April 6, 2018

My girlfriend never had a dog before. I had a couple of dogs and she wanted to get one. We looked into Greenfield Puppies and it was a big mistake. I contacted the breeder when we received the dog. Teddy is a Bernese Mountain Dog. He's a good dog aside from the fact that he's genetically defective. He had some left rear hip issues and since then, it has gotten progressively worse. He is a big dog breed, but still, those breeders shouldn’t be selling dogs that have hip dysplasia issues when they were puppies.

I texted Greenfield Puppies a few times, and they said the dog was fine and that the vet said it was okay. We figured we’d wait it out and the dog now generally walks on three legs and he's not even a year old. I'll never be using Greenfield Puppies again. But we're very happy with Teddy. He's a sweet dog, but he's gonna have a lifetime of issues ahead of him because his breeder decided to not care about the product he was putting forth. And if anyone is looking for a puppy in the future, I'll make sure that they stay away from Greenfield Puppies.

Greenfield Puppies response

Matthew,

I'm very sorry to hear that your Bernese is having these issues. If this puppy had any kind of issues from the time you purchased them and you contacted the breeder, the puppy would've been covered by health guarantee through the breeder. It would also be important to find out whether or not any of the other puppies had the same issue to determine whether or not it is genetic or just something unfortunate that happened with your puppy.

Either way, I am saddened to hear that this is a situation that you are in. Please be aware that if any signs of this issue appear within the first 30 days of you owning this puppy that based on Pennsylvania state law you are protected by a guarantee against genetic or congenital disorders. Also, could you please let me know who the breeder was so I can look into this issue further and make sure that there are not other puppies that are experiencing the same issue. As a company, it is our mission is to provide healthy puppies that do not have issues like this.

Original review: April 5, 2018

We lost our two old boys back in October and we got another new dog and we needed a friend for him. I googled Jack Russell Poodle and Greenfield Puppies came up. The woman that I dealt with was amazing and she answered all my questions and put me in contact with the breeder. The breeder was also wonderful to deal with and he was very easy to communicate with. The puppy was adorable. His name is Daryl. He's a Jack Russell-Poodle mix. He's a mainly gray and black rough coat and he's really cute. He looks more like a Jack Russell which was what our two old dogs were. But my husband didn’t want the shedding, so when we came across Daryl, we just knew that was our dog. Greenfield Puppies did a wonderful job and we would completely use them again and recommend them to other people.

Original review: April 4, 2018 My sister was the one who first told me about the Greenfield because we were getting puppies at around the same timeframe and I had searched for the breed that I wanted locally and they were just not available for six months out and then with over a year-long waiting list. I didn’t want to wait a year and six months.

It was five days to coordinate with Greenfield the I got them within a couple weeks of each other. There were pictures and videos, so you get to see the puppies. You look at the still picture of the puppies and you can get a general idea of that particular litter if they are really playful or not.

I got two Miniature Goldendoodles from two different breeders, but both with Greenfield. Snickers and Cinnamon will be about seven months old next week. With the first puppy Snickers I contacted the breeder and said I was really interested in this particular puppy and the breeder called me right back and answered my questions about that stuff.

We were able to quickly get the Snickers once I made the selection and paid them. They shipped out on the airplane. For Cinnamon, the breeder was really good, but the person I dealt with the Greenfield didn’t follow up in a timely manner. She wasn’t paying attention to what I was saying in the e-mail because I said that I had already paid the fee and she kept saying back to me, “You have to pay the fee first and then we’ll be contacting you when we get it right away.” And so, that puppy took a lot longer to get to me.

I’m absolutely and fantastically satisfied with the puppies. They’re perfectly amazing. I love them. They’re very healthy. They’ve learned very quickly. Everyone loves them. Our vet, and our groomer said they were the best. The dogs are really friendly, social and loving. They worked out really great for us. It was the right breed for us to get.

People have asked me and they’re quite surprised that I just saw them online and ordered them through Greenfield. I would do it again because if you’re the kind of person who has to touch and feel the puppy and knows you’re going to bond with them and had the time because there's nothing you can do about that unless you want to travel there. I highly recommend them actually and I just tell them to be patient in going through the process.

Original review: April 3, 2018

We were on the internet looking around and I saw on Greenfield a puppy that looked just like the Border Collie I had before so I bought her. Greenfield got her shipped for me and it was the next week after I bought her when they shipped her. I work on a pipeline and my puppy goes with me every day so she is a part of my life constantly. She's a good puppy and she's really loving but she is hyper as hell.

Original review: April 2, 2018

My mom needed a new companion and she researched Greenfield on the internet. It was the right deal that made the fit. She knew what she wanted, found one online and bought it. The puppy's a Labradoodle named Bently and my mom spends more time with him than anybody else. Everything seems to be going well. The only thing was that the international airport was a lot of travel for us. We ended up going to Medford, but the other option was to go to San Francisco or Oakland which was a full day drive for us there and back. We have local airports here and we could have not had to fly and do an international one. Other than that, everything went fine.

Original review: April 1, 2018

We wanted a Goldendoodle and Greenfield had a big selection and could get it in time. I picked out a picture on the website and then I contacted the breeder. He said that he could ship her and she was still available. I had to call the shipping department for Greenfield and they scheduled a flight and contacted the breeder from then on. Our new puppy is like a milk chocolate colored Goldendoodle and she's bright, very smart, playful, and friendly. We had a great experience with Greenfield and I would tell my friends to try them.

Original review: March 30, 2018

We are getting retired and we don't have kids, so we wanted to try how it is with a pet. There aren't many puppies in Minnesota, so we tried to find one online and the father-in-law said Greenfield is the best one. They did a good job. Everything was on time and went very smooth, so we didn't have anything to worry about. We got the cutest puppy poodle and his name is Bing. He's now six months old, very charming, cute, and funny. He brings us a lot of joy and we love him very much.

Greenfield Puppies Company Information