Greenfield Puppies

Strasburg, PA

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have two senior dogs, a 17-year-old and a 16-year-old, and I know that I'll probably lose them soon. I wanted to have a younger dog because I probably wouldn't go get another dog if something happened to my senior dogs, so I thought I'd get one before that happened. I was looking for a certain breed of dog and through the breeder, we heard about Greenfield Puppies. The breeder was Amish and didn't have internet, but he had a friend who hooked him up with them.

My new puppy is a beautiful, big, and healthy Swiss mountain dog. He's a good dog. He was 10 weeks when I got him and he's about 14 weeks now. I showed up at the airport with a small crate, and the man who brought him rolled him out in this crate that barely fit the back of my truck. It's so funny because he's so big that he looks like a full-grown dog with his size, but he's just a puppy, all legs and tongue.

Having my new puppy has taught me a lot because I have disabilities and I have had health issues, and it's given me hope and something to look forward to. So, I'm trying to train this dog and possibly take service dog classes. It's very exciting for me to have a fresh start, especially after taking care of two senior dogs for a couple of years now. It was my first time to get a puppy from Greenfield, but I would recommend them. I have told other people that I had a smooth transaction with them. I never had to worry. It was just perfect and the best part couldn't be any better.

We used to have a dog but had been stolen so we needed to get a new one. We haven’t found one that looked exactly liked our old one. Then I happened to find the Greenfield Puppies website and I read the reviews and most of the reviews were good. I saw that there was a lot of puppies that found a home, so I found it to be legit. I decided to call one of the owners that had the puppy that I wanted. He was very nice and kept in touch with me until I was ready to purchase the puppy and we went on from there.

The Greenfield people were very nice and polite and they kept in touch with me, like when they came to ship in the dog to me. The prices were very affordable. I actually did recommend them to two people, ‘cause I get a lot of people asking me where I get my puppy from. Our lives changed tremendously with our new dog and my kids are in love with him. We made sure we went through all the measure that we did with the first dog we had. We got him a dog tag and a collar and everything with the phone number and address because anything can happen.

I love our Morkie that we picked up in December 2016. Our experience was fine, though the environment was sketchy, and the breeder would not allow us to see the puppy parents? And when asking about the breed, she knew next to nothing about the puppy or the breed. Though she claimed to be doing this for years. She was quick to have us sign papers and give her our cash. Our Morkie is 6 months old and we have had to postpone her spay, because her bloodwork and urine samples are coming back with possible Kidney Issues. As a 6 month old puppy she should be able to concentrate her urine. I'm madly in love with her and the thought of her not living very long, pains beyond any limits. I blame the breeders.

We purchased our Border Terrier from AKC Breeder and our Border Terrier is year and half and healthy as can be. When we purchased our Border Terrier, we met the dog's parents and saw his siblings. When deciding to purchase a Mix Breed, finding good breeders is challenging and there is no AKC approval. Don't let the Amish, sweet little lady fool you. I believe this breeder was a puppy mill and now we might be paying the price and we might lose our little family member!!

My wife and decided we wanted to get a dog for our kids so we went to Greenfield Puppies and got Bella, a Mini Goldendoodle that's very energetic and good with kids. The way their staff handled everything was professional and it was easy to get through the purchase but it was difficult for us because there were so many different breeders and it was hard for Greenfield Puppies to update their website quick enough so we had called on a couple that were no longer available. But that’s to be expected in that type of deal especially around the holidays when we were buying. Our lives have been busier since getting the dog but it was a great experience with Greenfield.

Greenfield Puppies was wonderful, easy, and we have a great little puppy. They had a good selection and seemed to have reputable breeders. The process with finding the dog is simple and straightforward.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenfield Puppies?

I mentioned to my boyfriend that I wanted a dog because I love animals, and he finally gave in. Also, his son is autistic and I read a book that said a pet would be good for him so he can learn companionship. I was going at Petco all the time as they have adoptions, but there was nothing that caught my eye or nothing that I wanted. Then a lady told me that she got her puppy from Greenfield. She also told me about the website. I’m a little nervous with ordering a dog online because I heard people don’t treat the dogs right or they're not good breeders. They can steal someone's money or mix puppies that don’t need to be mixed. I looked and Greenfield Puppies has everything. They're also accredited by the BBB and that's perfect. So I searched their website and found exactly what I was looking for.

I wanted a Maltipoo or any Poodle mix and that's exactly what I got - a Miniature Poodle that I named Milo. He's red and that was also the color I was looking for. He's rare which was why I wanted it. It doesn’t come too often and now everywhere I go, I get people telling me he's cute and amazing, and they're asking me where did I get him or if they can buy him. Milo is five months now and him and my boyfriend's son are like the best of friends. They sit in the back seat like they’re two brothers. My boyfriend's son holds Milo the whole time. And Milo knows when he gets home. He runs in the room and go check on my boyfriends'son. He sleeps under his bed when he plays. Milo added an extra bundle of joy because he’s so full of energy. He just lightens up everything and it’s amazing.

Everything with Greenfield was awesome - great communication, great with the payments, vet visits, etc. I understood everything and nothing was confusing or complicated. Everything was also very detailed, nice, and clean with the shipment. The crate was nice, too.

Greenfield's website was really easy to navigate. They had the puppies categorized by breed and they show a listing of all the different breeders in the region with that breed. And then you contact the breeders with any questions. We were looking for a Cavapoo or a Cavalier-Poodle mix which is a specific breed that's hard to find, and the breeder we dealt with was very nice. They were very good about information and communication as well. We did shipping and it went very well. It was done via the airline and they flew him down and we just met him at the airport. We named him Tiger and he is now five months old. He's kept us busy but it's been good. I would recommend Greenfield Puppies.

Greenfield Puppies was the website that my previous breeder uses. It's also easier to go through Greenfield and I could get shipping. My experience with them went very well. However, the real hiccup was when you're to pick up the animal, because the counter was confused. Most of them probably go to the ticket counter, and there's really no reason to do that. It would be nice to directly go to cargo pick-up. Otherwise, it was a 15-minute distraction but it's no big deal. There is no reason not to recommend Greenfield.

We were looking for a Jack Russel Terrier here in Washington State. We couldn't find the kind of puppies that we were looking for so we went online and Greenfield Puppies popped up on Google. We saw the selection of puppies that they had and we decided to see if we could do something with them. So, we contacted the people selling the puppies directly on their website and they said "Okay we'll furnish your puppies". From there, they contacted Greenfield about setting up shipping and Greenfield took care of everything. The dog turned out to be awesome. Greenfield Puppies did a really good job.

Greenfield Puppies really helped me when I inquired about purchasing a dog. The girl I was talking to emailed me back in good time and always answered my questions. They also checked up on me not too long ago and it's good that they were doing that. I got a Miniature Goldendoodle and it was an awesome experience overall.

Our children have been asking for a puppy and while googling the particular breed that we were wanting, I came upon Greenfield Puppies' website. We searched the breed and looked at the pictures of which one was available to take. They had the information on their site and we got a Cavapoo and named her Sweetie. When we had to have the puppy shipped, they took care of all the arrangements for that. Interactions were via email and they were prompt and helpful. Having Sweetie is a lot of work, but it's fun and we love having a puppy. She is sweet, playful and cuddly. She's healthy and is learning quickly. Overall, it was a good and smooth experience for us.

I was looking for a red Poodle with white socks and was really having difficulty finding it. It's unusual so I just kept Google searching, came on Greenfield Puppies' site, and found an adorable puppy that met that description. Greenfield has a very well organized website and I found the breed and color that I was looking for very easily. I also like the fact that there are so many positive comments about Greenfield and it helped me make the decision. Greenfield was excellent. I've bragged about them to other people because I've been a breeder for several years and Greenfield has a very organized and clever plan. Their breeders are Amish and Amish don't have access to websites and marketing. They go to the Amish folks and take the pictures or a video of the whole litter. They have a really cute background and professional photos. They also arranged for all the shipping and they did that in a very organized way. They follow up, too, so I was very pleased with them.

We are thrilled to have found our puppy and I was also a surprised because it did come from an Amish family. We named him Charlie and he is well socialized. He is friendly and healthy, and I couldn't be happier. He's so little but I'm optimistic because at some point I want to have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I wanna make Cavapoos because the Cavaliers have such serious health issues as a breed. They have an inherited heart defect or an inherited brain issue. I have so many Facebook friends whose dogs die suddenly when they're six or seven years old. And so I would really like to have some hybrids. Charlie has the markings I would really like to make Cavapoos with and I think they're gonna make a beautiful litter - he's got a good temperament, he's super smart and he's just what we're looking for. We're looking forward to the next year when they can have babies. I absolutely love the breeds that Greenfield has and I would definitely use them again.

Earlier this evening I purchased a beautiful healthy puppy from Levi **. My Cane Corso is affectionate, beautiful in stature and cost and was everything and more I was hoping to find. Quality breed, great temperament.

I saw Greenfield Puppies online and I had a perfect, very nice purchasing experience with them. The person for the delivery and the person in the office were very helpful. The breeder was so good and they have nice and healthy puppies. I got a chocolate Lab and I'm so happy. My only concern is that I don't have the certificate for the rabies vaccination.

I’m in college and my roommate got a puppy and I decided that I wanted one, too. I and my boyfriend are about to get married, so we thought we might as well start out with puppies. I live in Atlanta and I wanted a Cavapoo. The company I inquired from doesn’t really have any and they only have like one breeder in Alabama, but they’re backed up. I have to get on a wait list for like six months and somehow I came across Greenfield and the more I talked to them, they sounded like more reputable than others so I felt comfortable with them. We shipped puppies before, so I knew that was okay and it was great.

Everybody loves the puppy. She's extremely energetic, playful and more outgoing than any puppy I’ve had. She seemed to have been treated excellent in Pennsylvania. We’ve finished her rounds of puppy shots. She's been a good addition to us and our life has been busy. We want a Goldendoodle next in a couple years so I know we’ll definitely go back.

We had a dog for about 15 years and she passed. It has been a few years, so we decided that it was time for some new puppies.We already knew what breed we wanted based on their disposition. We went on to Greenfield Puppies' website and found our new puppy, Onyx. She's a Newfoundland, and she keeps us busy.

I would recommend Greenfield Puppies. They were really good, very accommodating and everything went pretty smoothly. Efficient, accurate, very simple process. Payment was easy and it wasn't complicated at all. I would use them again.

Greenfield Puppies did a really good job and everything is fine. Our previous dog was like the puppy they had in the ads, a Lab and Rottweiler mix. He had passed away about two months earlier so we wanted another one to replace him and they had one. I contacted Greenfield and talked to them about what I needed to do to get this dog and they walked me through the process. The dog turned out perfect and he's been great.

All of our kids had a puppy on their Christmas list. We had a friend who went through the same process with Greenfield and we followed in her footsteps because she was so pleased. I used the website and found photos of dogs that looked like what we were looking for. I communicated with the breeder and it was not easy but it wasn't frustrating. They always got back to us after we call a number and left a message but it wasn't immediate. But they were helpful and easy to work with and Greenfield stepped in as we were going through the purchasing process. The communication was great with Greenfield. I also appreciate that the breeder found us the day after the puppy arrived. It was a nice gesture as they let me know that they were not in it for the money and that they care about the creatures. We got a Miniature Goldendoodle and he is delicious, the yummiest, sweetest, cutest dog. He has been the dream pet and we are obsessed.

Our dog had passed away last year and our children were asking if we could have another dog. We looked around Louisiana and different areas and most of the dogs close to us were $2500. We wanted a light-colored dog with the Velcro fur. We kept on looking until we found a girl that looked good. I contacted Greenfield and they put me in touch with the breeder and we paid for it. We got the dog in less than a week. I texted the breeder on a Sunday and we had her on Friday. They did a great job. They told me on one day she was gonna be there but when they took the dog to the airport, all the computers were screwed up so they couldn't take any live animals. But they got her on a flight the next day so it wasn't a big deal. We got a Mini Labradoodle and she's a good little dog. I'm cleaning up a lot more lately but we enjoy her a lot and love her to death.

We bought a ranch and thought a dog will do us good. We got a Labradoodle from Greenfield and we love it. They were very prompt and everything was perfect.

I'm very happy with my whole experience with Greenfield Puppies. They helped me find my Cavapoo puppy I named Fritz and he is awesome. He's a positive change in my life. I would recommend Greenfield Puppies.

We unfortunately lost our first Labrador puppy about two years ago. We decided we needed to stick with that breed and we were ready for a new puppy. Greenfield Puppies popped up on the website and it seemed to me the most reputable one. Didn't seem to be all over the place with prices, very easy to find dogs, and good breeders as well. The female Lab that we got is great and very energetic. With her, we have less sleep now, but with so much fun. She keeps us on our toes and is really vocal. And it was an amazing experience with Greenfield. It’s more than expected. I was very happy with the program. They also helped me the whole way. We stayed in contact through phone and through email. I would totally recommend them.

I had an elderly dog that passed away and home was not the same without a dog in the house. I was trying to find a Sheltie puppy and I went through a website somewhere. I sent the money for a puppy but I never got the puppy. I got ripped off $650. My mom in Florida felt really bad and she found the Greenfield Puppies website. I found a puppy there and she purchased it for me for Christmas and sent him to California where I'm at. It's a super cute Shetland sheepdog. He looks like a miniature collie and is four and a half months old. I named him Oggie and he's a lot of work and is pretty spoiled but it’s good. I work from home and he’s with me all the time. I’d recommend Greenfield Puppies.

I lost a dog and decided I wanted another one. I wanted a Cavapoo, so I googled online and Greenfield Puppies came up. I went through all the Cavapoos that were listed for sale and Charlie caught my eye. He's four months old now and he's got a great personality. He's also wonderful with my 15-month-old grandson. Life is so much sweeter with him. I would highly recommend Greenfield Puppies.

We have a 65-acre farm here and we have four dogs presently. My dream is to have 10. My dogs don’t have leashes on and they don’t have collars on and they run free all day long. The entire property's fenced in. It was time for another puppy for me because I had lost my Border Collie a year ago and I don’t feel complete until I have a Border Collie beside me. I couldn’t find one website that I could go on to adopt a dog. But Greenfield Puppies was really accommodating. I was probably an unusual candidate and they caught on very quickly.

I got a Border Collie and I’m very pleased with him. He's 15 weeks old now. I used Greenfield for the shipping. All my other negotiations like the puppy’s health, I dealt directly with the owner. That’s what I was instructed to do and I found that refreshing because he was a dairy farmer and I'm a farmer here as well. It was nice to have two computer illiterate people come to a decision on the dog and that was a good experience.

I found Greenfield to be very polite. I am computer-stupid. Their staff called me and didn’t make fun of me. I talked to the girl on the phone and I’m a pretty good judge of people. She seemed like an honest girl. She listened to me, did everything I asked and called me instead of making me go through emails. I put this young girl through hell and I told her that if it's going to be $400, I didn't want to have the dog show up here and I end up owing them $800. She told me that would never happen and her estimate was right in exactly what she said it was going to be.

They had to plan for the shipping of my dog. I probably should have been notified a little earlier but that was not their fault but the airline's and with trying to find the right plane and the right situation. I did not want the dog to go from Pennsylvania to Chicago to Atlanta to Boston. The dog wasn’t on the plane more than six hours which was about the maximum time. Otherwise, I would’ve driven to get him. I got my dog, they got their money and everybody’s happy.

I would absolutely recommend Greenfield Puppies. I've heard horror stories from other people but there was nothing in my experience with Greenfield that would stop me from calling them up and shipping another dog through them or having them forward me to another fellow farmer who might have a litter. It worked out great. I was very pleased with them. My Border Collie, Murray, is happy and he says, “Good job, Greenfield.”

I was looking for a puppy and found the Greenfield website. I was a bit skeptical but read the reviews and they were mostly positive. I contacted breeder and had a few conversations, drove to Quarryville PA to take a look at the pups. I was greeted by the mom (a sweetheart) who was on the grounds along with a German Sheppard which had run of the property. The property itself was fine and the kennel seemed to be too.

I chose to purchase a male pup -- fell in love and went back on 12/9 to pick him up. It was quite cold that day so I was surprised to see that the pups were outside. The young boy (13 or so) who assisted me was very friendly and helpful but clearly not who I should have been dealing with when buying a puppy from a Breeder. After returning home with our sweet bundle of fluff we found that he had fleas and worms. I took him to the vet that Monday (bought him on a Friday) and was also told that he could hear a heart murmur (2 out of 7 but still a concern). Happy to report on his second check up the vet couldn't hear the murmur (fingers crossed). He is 13 weeks and a super sweet and loving addition to our family. I would just be a little cautious with the breeders vet information --- the vet that originally did the exam should have heard the heart murmur.

I had a puppy one year ago and it wasn’t the right breed, so I did a bit of research into the right breed. My friend had bought a Cavapoo off Greenfield Puppies a year prior and she was raving about the breed. It seemed like the right breed and Greenfield's website seemed really official and legitimate. The website seemed to be an aggregation of multiple breeders that presented in an up-to-the-minute style. And all the branding and imagery of the pups was really consistent across the board, so I felt like I could really get a good sense of the dog that I wanted and comparatively what it’s like to other dogs. Because sometimes you look at a photo and you just have no idea whether it’s gonna be like that. So I decided to get a King Charles Cavalier Poodle - she's four months old now and she's been great.

Also, the way that the shipping was handled to get the dog from the East Coast to the West Coast was really fluid. The timing of Greenfield in getting back to me once I reached out was really good. And then they followed up a couple of times. It was all good. And I’ve already recommended Greenfield Puppies to a couple of people.

My old dog can’t run anymore. We went looking for German Shepherd Mixes online and Greenfield Puppies had the dog we liked. It was a simple process with them and they took care of all the shipping and I just paid. I’m happy with the boy German Shepherd Mix, now five months old, that we got from them.

Having dealt with the breeder Ruben **. Do not use this breeder. He is a scammer and does not tell the truth. After telling me he has a puppy named Gary available and having a 3 Hour Drive there somebody beat me and he sold the dog out from under us. Also he misrepresents the health of the dogs. A Shihpoo named Gus has a hernia, but on the website it says it is a healthy puppy. I would stay away from using a breeder like this!

Greenfield Puppies Company Profile