4.54/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Greenfield Puppies

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Greenfield Puppies was created to give future owners a safe and controlled way to find their new furry family member. For over ten years, Greenfield has set strict standards for our breeders so that each of our soon-to-be owners are guaranteed to welcome a happy, healthy pup into their home.

We understand that it is important to our families that their puppy arrives in good health, so each of our breeders undergoes a “Breeder Background Check” to ensure they are practicing healthy breeding in a safe environment. Furthermore, Greenfield Puppies prides ourselves in educating each of our breeders to verify they are informed on the healthiest breeding standards. Let us help complete your family with the perfect pup.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 12, 2017

412 Greenfield Puppies Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

On September 20, we lost our 14 yo Jack Russell, Buddy. So, on October 4th we contacted the "breeder". When I asked him if the puppy was available he answered in the affirmative. So we decided to buy the puppy. I called Matt and asked him about the puppy's parents, how tall they were, etc. I asked if he was a shorty jack. He said he was. When asked about the Mom he said, "I don't know, 21inches, is that how tall a jack should be?" He told me he owned the Mom and she was artificially inseminated. I then started to get suspicious. I started reading about puppy mills PA. The price was the first red flag. We were so enamoured of this little guy, we went ahead anyway. Matt told us he would be at a wedding and his brother would help us. When we got there, a boy 12-14 years old and a bunch of younger kids approached us. We told him we there for the puppy.

He went to the barn while my husband asked another boy if they had a lot of puppies for sale. He said sure and that his grandfather had a lot of puppies too. The boy handed me the puppy from the barn and he stunk to high heaven, was urine soaked and real skittish. I asked if his mom was on the premises. He said, "I don't know." He took our money, gave us a booklet from Greenfield Puppies and that was it. In the booklet was a handwritten vet record. We did not receive the 30 day guarantee, a complete health record stating the breed, dob, sex, color and marking(s), vaccination(s), name of person administered them and the seller must provide a statement that all of the information provided is true to the best of the seller's knowledge and belief. This information comes directly from the PA Puppy Lemon Law.

We received none of the above. Another red flag. We then took him home. On the way I realized they didn't even tell us when he ate last or what brand of puppy food he was eating. When we fed him he was ravenous! Thirsty too. We love Tucker anyway though he is afraid of cars, trucks, wind, rain, grass and all kinds of noise. We are thoroughly disgusted about this whole experience. I am not done with this issue. But at least I can say we did rescue him.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

My fiancé and I have been living in together for a little while now, and we really wanted to add to our family. He loves dogs so we got a puppy from Greenfield Puppies. I've known them from my dad, who got really great reviews about them. The process of choosing a puppy was straightforward. We got a boxer puppy, and he’s super cute and well-behaved. He's a lot of work, but it’s rewarding. I would definitely recommend Greenfield Puppies to anybody.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I had to put one dog down last year, but I have another dog and I felt he was very lonely by himself, so I wanted to get a new puppy. While surfing the web, I fell in love with the dog in the picture. He's a 6 months old, brown and white Teddy Bear. I contacted the breeder to purchase the dog, then the breeder contacted Greenfield Puppies. Greenfield arranged the shipment of my new puppy and they were great. The lady there who handled my puppy was always responsive and replied right away to emails, so I enjoyed working with her. Adding the puppy as a new family member was great.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

We got a puppy from Greenfield Puppies. His name is Cheddar, he is five months old and he’s a Cavapoo. When I take him out, everybody loves him. We are empty nesters so we decided it was time for a new puppy and we actually saw somebody walking around our neighborhood with one of these. He said he got his from Pennsylvania so we Googled it and Greenfield Puppies came up. I monitored the site for a couple of months and then I saw a dog that I was interested in and got a good vibe from everybody that I spoke with. Their site is user-friendly and it was very useful that they have the puppies by categories, by breeds. I like the fact that they have been in business for a while and had videos.

They delivered Cheddar when I wanted him delivered and everything was professionally taken care of. Tamara was wonderful in e-mailing me right away and the breeder was good. The cage and the puppy were clean when I picked them up from the airport. The dog is very lovable, has good character, healthy, happy, and not aggressive. The only thing is he’s scared of cars and any kind of noise. Overall, it was a really positive experience and I’ve already recommended Greenfield Puppies to various people.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
    Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

My puppy was diagnosed with Giardia an intestinal parasite and is currently on antibiotics. The first vet bill was $261.57 which I have requested reimbursement from Greenfield Puppies. Unfortunately, being my first puppy purchase, I did not review the breeders. Over the phone, Mr. ** of Holmesville OH sounded knowledgeable and friendly. I also believe the breeder had misrepresented the puppies being raised in a 'family environment'. I have not yet researched the OH vet (East Holmes Veterinary Clinic) who verified the puppy as healthy - knowing the conditions these puppies are born and raised in - they too should be investigated. Like other reviewers, I love my puppy and pray he recovers successfully without further issues and am thankful I rescued him!

Greenfield Puppies response

Mr. LoCascio,

We have been very responsive in regards to this situation and it is my understanding we are helping you resolve the issue with the breeder. The breeder you are referring to has no record of any complaints through us prior to your claim. To say the puppies are living in poor conditions say to me that you saw the place they live, is that correct? Some more information would be appreciated. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenfield Puppies?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

My boyfriend and I have been together for a while and we were kind of ready for the responsibility. My parents had gotten a Cavapoo from Premier Pups and we fell in love with her so we knew we wanted that breed. We found ours on Greenfield Puppies. The website was easy to use, to check and see which ones pop up. The Cavapoo came up and was everything we were looking for. The puppy and I happen to have the same birthday which they showed right up there, so we just thought she was the one. We got the Cavapoo and she is over 5 months old now. We are pleased with her. She is healthy and happy, she’s great and so much fun. She makes everything better. The whole transaction was very easy and smooth. Everything was great and my parents also got a Doodle from Greenfield Puppies and they had a great experience as well.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I lost my other Goldendoodle so I wanted to have another one. I liked the Goldendoodle puppy on the Greenfield Puppies site and Greenfield was great. I talked to the breeder and Greenfield arranged the transportation. Everything worked out perfectly. I decided I liked the name on the website and Sparkle is a five-month-old brat now but that comes with the territory of being a puppy. Greenfield Puppies did their job.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I had to put another dog down and we decided to get another dog. I was looking for a specific breed, searched on the internet then came across Greenfield Puppies and started reading on them. Their selection of puppies made me pick them. Then they called and talked to the breeder. My wife and I went through the pictures and we thought that one little black and white Cavapoo puppy was cute. We picked him and his name is Bogart, was born on April 9th, and about six pounds. Greenfield Puppies did a good job. They also took care of the transportation from Pennsylvania to Washington, which went well. I had a real good experience with Greenfield Puppies and I have recommended them to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I had a French Bulldog four years ago. I was finally ready to have another one and my girlfriend got a puppy from Greenfield Puppies and told me about it. She was extremely happy with it as well. I also got a puppy from them and it was a smooth process. My new puppy was born on February 13 and his name is Teddy Bear. The breeder named him Teddy, so we just got the name. But it was perfect. The only problem is that the puppy’s ears didn’t stand up like they were supposed to. But he is healthy and happy and stuck to us right when we got him. There's a lot of pee and poop to clean up. Other than that, we couldn’t be happier. I would definitely recommend Greenfield Puppies to anyone and I already had.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

My daughter was old enough to get a new puppy and we researched online looking specifically for Corgis. Greenfield Puppies' website popped up and I clicked on one of the images and chose what I would like. It worked out perfectly because it walked me through the process. The website even provided me shipping information if I decided to go and need the dog to be shipped out. Our new Corgi puppy is Santo and he's about five months old. We're enjoying the dog and my daughter is pleased with it. Everything's been a great experience and I would recommend Greenfield Puppies.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I got a Catahoula puppy through Greenfield and she is absolutely phenomenal. I have seizures and we found out that she can sense the electrical impulses that my body gives off. When I went to my doctor recently she was punching, kind of getting me awake a couple of times, and letting me know something was going on. The doctor informed me that my levels of my medication were too low so I was really close to seizing.

She has done this twice and at five months she’s now in the process of becoming a service dog. I actually worked with differently abled students and then after a long period became a person who started having seizures due to a head injury. So to have this benefit with this dog is just a blessing. As for Greenfield I find them super efficient and incredibly personable. They were accurate and informative. They worked with me on everything. They got back to me right away and they assisted me with the shipping. With this new experience with them and just everything about it was just top-notch all the way.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

We’d been waiting for about a year because our dog for nine years passed away. We found Greenfield when we started looking up online for the breed of puppy we wanted. We got to the seller’s site and it seems it’s their first time to get on there and sell from there, too, or at least this breed of dog but they were very nice. I am very satisfied. They were great as well as the shipping. We got Mercy and he is a Bernedoodle. He’s part poodle and part Bernese Mountain Dog. He’s like a new family member. He’s lying on the floor and I'm like, “How big is he gonna get?” He’s a little bigger than we anticipated but I love it.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

I got my dog Luca, a Mini Goldendoodle, from Greenfield Puppies. I was moving away to college and I wanted to have a dog with me other than my two dogs at home. I have researched for hours and I came across their site where they have Mini Goldendoodles. They have photos, videos and descriptions of their puppies. We just told them which one we liked and then we talked to the breeder who told us certain things about each one. We liked the people we talked to and Greenfield Puppies is a great website with a great service.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

I'm very pleased with Greenfield Puppies and the way that they took care of everything for me. I just lost my six-year-old Bernese. I am a widow so it was quite lonely and quiet with just me here so I decided and wanted to go ahead and find a new companion. I was looking for a Bernese but got a Labrador instead. She was named Cinnamon and I changed it to Two Socks. She's a lot more energetic than the Bernese and she's been very good. I think it's just her personality and she's happy to do things. I walk her twice a day. I've already had her in obedience classes and she knows how to sit, lay down. I can put a treat on the floor and she'll leave it. She loves to play in the yard. We play catch, throw the ball and stuff for her. She sleeps by my bed and she wants to be cuddled. So far she's been a very good companion and she's been a blessing to me.

My dog has been doing good and I'm happy. It takes a little work just like everything else and I try to make sure she gets out enough. I'm very satisfied. Overall my experience with Greenfield was very pleasant. They were very helpful and excellent, especially when I was going to pick her up because I had to go to Chicago to get her cause I live in Illinois and she came from Pennsylvania. I had no problems going and getting her home. Everything that they told me followed through so I truly appreciate that. The breeder has been excellent as well. He has talked to me a couple of different times and I feel that he is putting out a very high standard there. I have already recommended Greenfield Puppies a couple of times.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

My dog of 15 years passed away. After two weeks of mourning, I said I have to get another dog, so I got another dog. My last one’s half German Shepherd, half Labrador, some people call them a Sheprador. In looking online for the same breed, the only website that kept coming up that had the breed I wanted was Greenfield Puppies. It was in Pennsylvania; it wasn't too far away. The last dog I got was from Tennessee and it was a long flight for a dog.

My puppy's name is Richie and he’s 5 months old. Having him is quite different since my last dog was a girl. Then I have three daughters. I've always had girls, and this is a boy. His personality is also little different than my last dog. And plus I’m 15 years older. So an excited, agitated puppy is a little easy to deal with when you're 45 as opposed to 57.

The Greenfield puppy website is really good. It has all the different breeds. I said what I wanted; it narrowed it down; and they just all started popping up, and quite a few different choices. I checked out a few other dogs, but every time I would talk to a breeder, the breeder would say, “Well, I have this person interested, and this person coming, and this person. So you're fourth in line.” I'm like, "Huh? No. That's not going to work." So this particular breeder, I called, and he had two, less out of eight in the litter. And I specifically said I was looking at Richie, and he said Richie is still available. From there it just was very easy with the breeder.

It was very easy with Greenfield Puppies. Instead of driving down to Pennsylvania, I chose to ship with Greenfield’s shipping department. And she was very good to work with. It was all explained to me and my wife. It was not extremely out-of-the-world expensive, so we opted to go that way. Greenfield Puppies has assisted us wonderfully and if I was to get another dog, I'd come back. I've also recommended them to over a dozen people who saw and loved my dog.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I moved into a house at college and that gave me the opportunity to have a dog because I had dogs at home, but I couldn't have them living with me in the dorm. We have a Standard at home and that was my first dog. She loves my parents and my parents love her. I couldn't take her away. So, I thought of getting a new puppy for me and Googled the type of breed I was looking for and Greenfield Puppies was one of the first sites to come up.

I looked for a month before getting a new puppy. I went to the breed on Greenfield’s site and kept waiting until litters got posted. I knew I wanted a more red-colored puppy and the first generation one. I didn't want a Goldendoodle bred to a Goldendoodle. I liked multiple puppies in one litter. All the girls looked very similar and they're cute. And then I got in contact with the Greenfield’s rep and he was really fast to get back with me. Also, if I had questions, Greenfield’s reps either answered or called me back fast. I had to go in and fill out the paperwork, and within the next 24 hours, they have gone back with me. The shipping was prompt too. I got a Mini Goldendoodle. Her name is Ripley and she’ll be six months old next week. It's more fun now that I have Ripley. Because I had to move off to school and I'm by myself, she's been a great addition.

I had an excellent experience with Greenfield and I would definitely use them again. I liked that I could look at a bunch of different litters and puppies that are available, unlike on other websites where I see the puppies I like, but there's a six-month waiting list. My mom is thinking of getting a new dog soon and we're definitely going to look on Greenfield first. She also wants to get a Mini Goldendoodle.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

We already have a Shih Tzu in the family and he’s 10. We’ve been thinking about getting him a mate while he’s still young and active, and we didn’t want to wait any longer. We’ve been looking around locally and we couldn’t find anything. All the breeders were doing these miniatures. So we looked around on the internet and found Greenfield Puppies. We were looking for Shih Tzus again, and then the colors and the markings and everything on the dog all played into it. We ended up getting one after seeing all the pictures of their puppies.

We had a little trouble getting him here though because, apparently, the flight out of Pennsylvania was delayed. So, when it got to Houston, he'd missed his connecting flight. He had to stay there overnight and spent a lot of time in his kennel, which he wasn't used to because they just ran around in the basement in the breeder's home. We got him the following day and he was happy to get out of that pet carrier and be around some people. So far, he’s changed quite a bit and we're really happy with the way he looks. The puppy was pretty much black and white in the video we saw. Now that he's going to be seven months old, he's mostly gray with orange and red highlights. He's also got white socks, as well as white chin, neck, and chest. His ears are gray to black tips and his tail is gray to white tips. Everything went smooth other than his trip getting here.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I was going to get a Great Dane, something enormous. I've always wanted a big dog. But then I did more investigating. I then stumbled upon a breed that I liked, the Bernedoodle, but they're not in Texas so I looked for the right place to get a dog from through several different websites to find out the best way to get the dog. Greenfield Puppies had the perfect dog for us. I found them by coincidence and it was easier to do with them as far as requirements. They made me feel comfortable. The person I was emailing back and forth made me feel at peace as far as the exchange between delivering the puppy and the payment. The breeder was very cooperative as well. I fell in love with the dog before I realized how expensive they were. but the breeder gave me a good deal.

Greenfield Puppies kept me updated step-by-step where we were at in the process - about the shipping, flight, and payment being received by the breeder. I didn't feel worried about spending that much money on a dog and then worrying about if it reached the right hands, or if I was about to lose that much money I paid for a dog. My wife was afraid of dogs and never saw herself being okay being in the same room with a dog. And now, the dog often falls asleep in our room. My wife is 80% of the way to being over her fear of dogs, or at least being comfortable around ours.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I just broke up with my boyfriend and I wanted a new dog. I did a lot of research because I wanted a Pomsky and I felt like that would back it up like ordering a dog online. Greenfield has pictures and the contact information and I tried to pick the one with the widest mouth and the biggest ears. My dog's a Pomeranian-Husky mix. His name is Banksy and he's six months. His awesome and I love him.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

We visited Amos & Marian ** of Ronks, Pa to inquire about one of the puppies we viewed on the Greenfield website. When we arrived, several puppies were playing in a pen in the front yard of their picturesque property. We were immediately charmed and taken by the puppy we came to see. Within moments, a child came out to say, "Another call just came in about the puppy you are looking at." Hindsight is 20/20 - the timing of that was spot on. Feeling pressure, we put a deposit on the puppy. At $1750, it was already much more than we were looking to spend, however, we loved her and figured Greenfield only represented reputable breeders.

The puppy would need one more week until it could come with us. The family said they were going on vacation but someone would come and look after the dogs. That worried us. If you are breeding dogs and have them for sale (and have taken a deposit) would a reputable breeder go on vacation? We should've asked to see the living quarters. We should've inquired more about the birth of the puppy as it seemed another puppy in the litter did not survive. The information kept changing. One of the puppies may have had a flea but not her, and then later- she may have had some fleas; she pooped a lot to her poop was normal.

The puppy we brought home was sick. Very sick. It had bloody diarrhea from the moment we entered our home. It had coccidia and tape worms and has been sickly on and off with several visits to the vet. We have spent hundreds of dollars since picking her up to run tests, antibiotics, and manage the tape worm situation.

While these puppies may come with a health guarantee - actually getting compensation is nearly impossible. Greenfield Puppies never responded to my email. The breeder didn't return calls promptly or reimburse us for vet expenses like promised. She also claimed that vet expenses where we live might cost more than in Amish country. In retrospect, perhaps we should have questioned the dirty communal water bowl they all shared. Questioned several dogs in the pen together (perhaps, eating each other's feces). We should've asked to see the living quarters. We should have asked who administered the dewormer and vaccines they stated the puppy had received on the Greenfield website. (When we picked her up, a form said the breeder gave the vaccines.)

Greenfield Puppies prides itself on not representing "puppy mills," however while many of these breeders may not be traditional mills, it's questionable how these dogs and puppies are treated and cared for. Greenfield is virtually impossible to contact and if you are going to represent good breeders you would think they would have nothing to hide. While we are upset that we supported these breeders and Greenfield Puppies, we only take consolation that we are now able to help a puppy who clearly was not treated with much care.

Greenfield Puppies response
    Sir or Ma'am,

We have been trying to contact you for over a month. We have left three voicemails and multiple emails to address these issues. If we cannot verify that there was a problem we cannot help unfortunately. I respectfully request you contact us at your convenience at info@greenfieldpuppies so we can work towards a solution. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

We have a 14-year-old family dog and we know he can’t live forever. My daughter, who is in college wanted to get a puppy of her own so we decided to start looking. She wanted a Cavapoo, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Poodle cross-breed. She searched the internet because there was only one breeder with Cavapoos around and that’s how she ended up finding Greenfield. The people we spoke to were great. They answered all our questions, were very friendly and kept up with us with all the information as we went along. So far, this new puppy is like a baby to us. He brought a lot of joy to our life because he’s all over the place. He’s a good addition to our family. Overall, Greenfield filled our needs and we had a great experience.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

We had another dog and he needed a friend. My husband has been browsing on the internet and he found a 5-month-old Silver Lab puppy that he wanted. I contacted the breeder to see if he was still available, and he said he was so we started the whole process. We live in California and the dog was in Pennsylvania so we had him flown to us. And, the breeder had named him Henry and we kept the name. He's a nice addition to the family and everything is going well. Greenfield Puppies made everything very easy for us as buyers. Everything was taken care of and it was really simple. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend it and do it again.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I had purebred Lhasa Apso and after she died I did a lot of research. I tried to find another Lhasa but both buying and taking in those that needed to be rescued will be very expensive. We then found a puppy from Greenfield. She’s half-Shih Tzu, half Bichon and was so cute. Moses, who I think is the breeder, was the only one willing to work with me in keeping her until I paid her off. I’m disabled. So, I didn’t have all the money at once. But I wanted her so I got her. She’s called a Shichon teddy bear and I named her Bella. She was very chocolate brown before and she’s blonde now and had curls. But she’s a pig-headed, stubborn little girl. She’s seven months now and hasn’t required any medical attention.

There was a time after I got her, I didn’t know if I wanted to keep her. She was ornery and potty training was just horrible. She wasn’t totally trained until she was almost six months. I would really advise Moses to get these puppies out in a pen outside, so they can start potty training. I had Moses give her a free bath before he put her on the airplane. If I was to look for another dog, I would probably go through Moses again. He was good and I was so grateful that he worked with me. Greenfield isn’t the normal breeder dogs. Everyone I looked at, they all looked so well-fed and personally cared for. The puppies are well-looked after. And Tamara who handled the flights gave me a discount for flying this baby. The airplane fee was going to be $500 but she got it down to $400 for me. All around, I would go for Greenfield. I was happy and Bella was exactly what her picture looked like.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

My daughter is in college and she wanted a puppy. We wanted a Cockapoo and we previously got a puppy as a gift from the same general area, and that's how we found our puppy from Greenfield Puppies. We saw the puppy that we wanted off of the pictures, talked to a couple of different breeders, and ultimately chose one. We love our puppy. There are a couple of things with her that are a little bit different, but once you have a dog like that in your home and in your family, those little things like teeth protruding outside of her lip and her tongue hanging down all the time don't really matter and we wouldn't give her up. We've had a great experience with Greenfield Puppies and my daughter has taken the puppy with her to college.

Original review: July 9, 2017

My dog was very sad and wouldn't eat when our other dog died. We had to give him pills to eat and we knew he needed a friend so we got a new puppy. We went online, Greenfield popped up and there was just a mass of all different types of dogs on there. We were looking at the Shiba Inus and there was one under Penelope. My mom thought she's cute, and we already named her Penny so we had to get her. I contacted Greenfield and spoke with Tamara who hooked me up with the breeder. And then, after I got set with the breeder and paid, I got hooked back up with Tamara and she shipped us the puppy. It went very smoothly. They sent me tons of paperwork that I needed and Penny was in great condition when she got here.

She is absolutely incredible and my other dog is in love. I thought it was gonna take a long time because he's not very good with other dogs. It took about two and a half weeks, and I came out of my closet and they were cuddled up on my bed together. Somebody asked me recently on social media where I had gotten her and I told them to go through Greenfield. They’re awesome, nice and fast, we didn't wait that long.

Original review: July 8, 2017

We recently got a puppy. We felt like she's lonely and not happy so we looked around to get another dog. We saw a Cavanese Spaniel-Poodle mix and we fell in love with her from the picture. The owner then sent us a video of her playing with her siblings. We decided to get her and we needed to ship her to Charleston. The owner uses Greenfield for their shipping needs so we went with them, too. We received her and we had a great experience. She's a sweetheart, very obedient and always pleases the owner. She's better than the other one, the first was hard-headed. I would recommend Greenfield to others.

Original review: June 29, 2017

I’ve always wanted a puppy since I was a kid so now that I have a job, I decided to buy one. I found Greenfield online and I got a Siberian husky from them and named him Zeus. He is about five months now and having him in the family turned out great. I got more responsibility now. I already recommended Greenfield to four friends of mine who were also looking for puppies.

Original review: June 28, 2017

We had lost a puppy a couple of months ago and I waited a few months before deciding to get another one. I did a search for Cavapoos on the Greenfield website and there were different breeders to chose from. I contacted one of the breeders but no one returned my call. Then I contacted Rebecca, who was nice and answered right away. We we worked through the process and she even sent me a video of the dog.

We had to get a cashier’s check and I faxed it to Rebecca. However, on the day before the puppy was being shipped, she came up all of a sudden and said she didn't have the check. She had lost it and we needed to send another one. I realized that could be a big problem because if she holds up the dog for yet another check, I'm going to be out a significant amount of money. But she was very nice about it and I had no reason to doubt her. I asked her if she was going to hold the dog up and she said no.

Normally, you can't really stop the check but thankfully, we have a banker and they managed to do it. I had to go through extraordinary circumstances to get that check stopped and then get another check reissued. I had to sign an affidavit testifying to the loss of the check and go through a process. I would never ever do this through cashier’s check again because once I lose the check, they could hold up the dog. And if you’ve been committed to the dog, then you're going to pay more money since they may have cashed the first check. It's like a hostage situation and I've since learned about electronic funds transfer and that really is the best way to do that. It was just a freaky thing about the check but that could happen to anybody and other than that, I've had absolutely no complaints.

I was actually very nervous about shipping, but that went really well with United. We went to the airport, they pulled the puppy out of the crate. What's funny is that they packed food on top, but they told us that the airport workers can't open that crate. So the dog's got food in there and by the time we picked him up, it filled the whole nine yards.

Also, I had gone online and read about how puppies sometimes have issues with low blood sugar. Like ours, he was picked up 7:00 in the morning and by the time we picked him up from the airport, it was 6:30, so he had not eaten all day. So I brought carrot syrup and I had talked to the vet about it and he said that's actually the best thing to give him. That's the only thing that I think the website should say, to bring a towel to dry them off because they'd wet and spill. Dogs are messy and you'd want to get them out, hold them, and give them a little bit of the carrot syrup. I gave the puppy carrot syrup when we first got him out and he just perked up.

He's a little Cavapoo, which is a Saint Charles Cavalier and toy poodle mix, born January 6. After we got him, we took him to the vet the next day and the doc said that he's in good health and well-cared for. He weighs about nine pounds now and is cute as a button. Our lives are so much better now. It was good before but he's just been a great addition to the family.

At first, my husband was not keen on small dogs 'cause we have a Siberian and it took the Siberian about a month to adjust to the idea that this guy shouldn’t be eaten and was going to stay in the family. So we had a little bit of an issue but now, my husband is really sold on Cavapoos. They're just a great breed and I've even had so many people comment on that and I've probably referred Greenfield Puppies out to 10 people. Greenfield Puppies was very good to work with and they had good breeders on the other end of the phone. They even called me back and updated me where he was. We weren't dealing with somebody fly-by-night so that was very good. It was excellent and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Original review: June 27, 2017

I needed a dog that can act as my living house alarm to bark when somebody came to the door or rang the doorbell. I’m a deaf woman so if someone's ringing the doorbell or knocking, that wouldn’t get my attention. But if I had a dog that would bark, I could see that it's agitated so I'd have an idea and I could go answer the door. Greenfield Puppies had a unique name which I’ve never seen before so I was curious about buying a puppy from them. They seemed interesting. I went to the website and then met them in person. I was interacting with the people there and they were saying that they were gonna deliver the Cockapoo puppy that I got by way of an airline. Then they said that the flight had to be cancelled because of the weather. They were able to reschedule the delivery later on and the puppy was flown through an international cargo.

However, when I was trying to bond with my puppy, I noticed that it was very docile. Its personality is a lot more timid and a lot more scared of things. Its well-mannered but it wasn’t actually serving the purpose that I was hoping to get through a puppy. I thought the dog I was gonna be getting would be more excited and more lively. I needed another dog that was more attentive and that would listen out for strange sounds and people who might visit me. I contacted Greenfield and told them about the situation and I was asking them to help train the dog. I could tell that the puppy was not that old but it seemed a really sad dog.

Original review: June 25, 2017

My nephew's family was ready to adopt a dog, so I researched on the internet and found that Greenfield Puppies had pretty good credentials, which was why I decided to go with them. I trusted not only the website, but also the whole company, when it came to the purchase, dealing with the breeder, and the whole financial and traveling processes. The process was pretty easy and straightforward. We chose the breed before going to them, and I found that they had a few Aussiedoodles, so we bought one. Her name is Kiara. My nephew was diagnosed with cancer, and that was his number one wish after being diagnosed. It was an excellent experience. Kiara is five years old now and she has made a very significant change in the life of my nephew and his family.

Greenfield Puppies Company Information