Greenfield Puppies

Strasburg, PA

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have two senior dogs, a 17-year-old and a 16-year-old, and I know that I'll probably lose them soon. I wanted to have a younger dog because I probably wouldn't go get another dog if something happened to my senior dogs, so I thought I'd get one before that happened. I was looking for a certain breed of dog and through the breeder, we heard about Greenfield Puppies. The breeder was Amish and didn't have internet, but he had a friend who hooked him up with them.

My new puppy is a beautiful, big, and healthy Swiss mountain dog. He's a good dog. He was 10 weeks when I got him and he's about 14 weeks now. I showed up at the airport with a small crate, and the man who brought him rolled him out in this crate that barely fit the back of my truck. It's so funny because he's so big that he looks like a full-grown dog with his size, but he's just a puppy, all legs and tongue.

Having my new puppy has taught me a lot because I have disabilities and I have had health issues, and it's given me hope and something to look forward to. So, I'm trying to train this dog and possibly take service dog classes. It's very exciting for me to have a fresh start, especially after taking care of two senior dogs for a couple of years now. It was my first time to get a puppy from Greenfield, but I would recommend them. I have told other people that I had a smooth transaction with them. I never had to worry. It was just perfect and the best part couldn't be any better.

We used to have a dog but had been stolen so we needed to get a new one. We haven’t found one that looked exactly liked our old one. Then I happened to find the Greenfield Puppies website and I read the reviews and most of the reviews were good. I saw that there was a lot of puppies that found a home, so I found it to be legit. I decided to call one of the owners that had the puppy that I wanted. He was very nice and kept in touch with me until I was ready to purchase the puppy and we went on from there.

The Greenfield people were very nice and polite and they kept in touch with me, like when they came to ship in the dog to me. The prices were very affordable. I actually did recommend them to two people, ‘cause I get a lot of people asking me where I get my puppy from. Our lives changed tremendously with our new dog and my kids are in love with him. We made sure we went through all the measure that we did with the first dog we had. We got him a dog tag and a collar and everything with the phone number and address because anything can happen.

I purchased a rotty from Levi ** 4 months ago and he didn't disclose all the issues my puppy had but we loved her so we were going to pay vet to fix her eyes and remove rear dew claws and dock tail. But for some reason after surgery she passed away. That's right. A healthy 6 month old dog. Now we are having a necropsy done to see what went wrong and I will be reaching out to this POS to make this right. She was the best dog in the world and I'm lost right now. I will put a update later.

My wife wanted a Cocker Spaniel and it happened to be through Greenfield Puppies which was also recommended by the breeder we went through. We went to their website and followed all the instructions. Greenfield Puppies made the whole shipping process easy. It's a one-stop shop and we didn't have to go through different people to coordinate anything. We just talked to them and they took care of everything until we were going to pick the dog up.

At the drop-off, the puppy was shaken up from the flight. My wife named her Lady and she was a little nervous and standoffish, but she was fine. We picked her up and she had food and everything already with her. Since adding the dog to the family, life has been different. My wife does not have any children and so the dog is like her baby. She is absolutely in love with her. It was a birthday present for her so she pretty much knows that she’s her dog. I would recommend Greenfield.

I went online to look for puppies and that’s where I heard about Greenfield Puppies. I did the choosing online and then I talked to them about shipping the Labrador puppy. We always had dogs so getting a new one was just one more person in the house. The shipping process was good.

We thought our big dogs would push our little Maltipoo out so we decided to get a small dog to go with it. That decision led us to Greenfield Puppies. I wanted a breed that didn't shed and one that was either brown and white, merle or black and white. Also, I didn't want a Shih Tzu or another poodle. It was very hard to find a dog of color that wasn't those breeds. And so, I got onto the computer and up popped these colored Maltipoos from Pennsylvania. One-half of the dog's face was black and the other half is white. Moreover, there were only two places that they had them in the US.

I have had other dogs shipped to me. However, when I first clicked the transportation part of Greenfield's website, I did not understand what I was supposed to do. I'm not very technologically savvy and I thought it was very confusing until I understood it. At that point, it was very easy and all the arrangements were quickly made. Thereafter, Greenfield sent me notification regarding where and when. The dog eventually got here and she was great. It was as if she had been taken out of a bus ride around the airport. The other two puppies I had delivered previously did not make it nearly as well as this one did. We decided to name her Checkers because she looks like a checker board. She's a joy and it has been wonderful since adding her to our family.

It was a great experience. As far as the website and the people at Greenfield Puppies, they were great to work with. They were very prompt in getting back to me whenever I had any question. I did the shipping thing as well and that was very organized and very well done. The breeder was good and also great to work with. I'm in medical school right now and they held the puppy for me for that extra month until I was able to come home to Jacksonville. They didn't charge me additional money for it, which was fantastic.

They were new to Greenfield Puppies. It's only their second splitter that they had sold and they weren't aware about the charges for shipping puppies. They were happy to take the puppy to the vet within the ten days before shipping but they weren't aware of that cost. So, I told them that I would pay for that along with any additional vaccines or whatever that the puppy needed. But, they didn't realize that they overcharged me because some of the stuff that was included in that bill was for the other dog. So, they called me and sent my money back. They were great as far as how that goes.

But, the only complaint I had was when I received my dog, she was very disheveled. She also had worms but she hadn't received a deworming treatment which was surprising 'cause she was four months old the last time I got her. Her nails were so long that they were curling and her hair was super long and all knotted. I took her to the vet the next day and they cut her nails for me. The vet said that it needs to get a trim soon because it was pure insanitary. So, I took her to the groomer the day after that because her hair all around was super growing out. She is doing so much better now and she looks like a different dog. She looked like an old dog when I got her because her hair was still grown out.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenfield Puppies?

The process of going online and then seeing all the different dogs and puppies that were posted on the Greenfield Puppies website was easy. I finally found a dog whose look I liked. I proceeded by following the update as they would pop up on there and which dog. I appreciate that all of their guys help. I would recommend Greenfield to all my friends because I have a silver lab and not a lot of people have those. People always want to know where I got him, so I always give them Greenfield Puppies' website.

I love our Morkie that we picked up in December 2016. Our experience was fine, though the environment was sketchy, and the breeder would not allow us to see the puppy parents? And when asking about the breed, she knew next to nothing about the puppy or the breed. Though she claimed to be doing this for years. She was quick to have us sign papers and give her our cash. Our Morkie is 6 months old and we have had to postpone her spay, because her bloodwork and urine samples are coming back with possible Kidney Issues. As a 6 month old puppy she should be able to concentrate her urine. I'm madly in love with her and the thought of her not living very long, pains beyond any limits. I blame the breeders.

We purchased our Border Terrier from AKC Breeder and our Border Terrier is year and half and healthy as can be. When we purchased our Border Terrier, we met the dog's parents and saw his siblings. When deciding to purchase a Mix Breed, finding good breeders is challenging and there is no AKC approval. Don't let the Amish, sweet little lady fool you. I believe this breeder was a puppy mill and now we might be paying the price and we might lose our little family member!!

My wife found the breeder and found the puppy she wanted. And then the breeder told us that we ship it through Greenfield Puppies. It was a great experience using Greenfield Puppies. Everything worked out just like I thought it would.

My wife and decided we wanted to get a dog for our kids so we went to Greenfield Puppies and got Bella, a Mini Goldendoodle that's very energetic and good with kids. The way their staff handled everything was professional and it was easy to get through the purchase but it was difficult for us because there were so many different breeders and it was hard for Greenfield Puppies to update their website quick enough so we had called on a couple that were no longer available. But that’s to be expected in that type of deal especially around the holidays when we were buying. Our lives have been busier since getting the dog but it was a great experience with Greenfield.

Greenfield Puppies was wonderful, easy, and we have a great little puppy. They had a good selection and seemed to have reputable breeders. The process with finding the dog is simple and straightforward.

I mentioned to my boyfriend that I wanted a dog because I love animals, and he finally gave in. Also, his son is autistic and I read a book that said a pet would be good for him so he can learn companionship. I was going at Petco all the time as they have adoptions, but there was nothing that caught my eye or nothing that I wanted. Then a lady told me that she got her puppy from Greenfield. She also told me about the website. I’m a little nervous with ordering a dog online because I heard people don’t treat the dogs right or they're not good breeders. They can steal someone's money or mix puppies that don’t need to be mixed. I looked and Greenfield Puppies has everything. They're also accredited by the BBB and that's perfect. So I searched their website and found exactly what I was looking for.

I wanted a Maltipoo or any Poodle mix and that's exactly what I got - a Miniature Poodle that I named Milo. He's red and that was also the color I was looking for. He's rare which was why I wanted it. It doesn’t come too often and now everywhere I go, I get people telling me he's cute and amazing, and they're asking me where did I get him or if they can buy him. Milo is five months now and him and my boyfriend's son are like the best of friends. They sit in the back seat like they’re two brothers. My boyfriend's son holds Milo the whole time. And Milo knows when he gets home. He runs in the room and go check on my boyfriends'son. He sleeps under his bed when he plays. Milo added an extra bundle of joy because he’s so full of energy. He just lightens up everything and it’s amazing.

Everything with Greenfield was awesome - great communication, great with the payments, vet visits, etc. I understood everything and nothing was confusing or complicated. Everything was also very detailed, nice, and clean with the shipment. The crate was nice, too.

Greenfield's website was really easy to navigate. They had the puppies categorized by breed and they show a listing of all the different breeders in the region with that breed. And then you contact the breeders with any questions. We were looking for a Cavapoo or a Cavalier-Poodle mix which is a specific breed that's hard to find, and the breeder we dealt with was very nice. They were very good about information and communication as well. We did shipping and it went very well. It was done via the airline and they flew him down and we just met him at the airport. We named him Tiger and he is now five months old. He's kept us busy but it's been good. I would recommend Greenfield Puppies.

Greenfield Puppies was the website that my previous breeder uses. It's also easier to go through Greenfield and I could get shipping. My experience with them went very well. However, the real hiccup was when you're to pick up the animal, because the counter was confused. Most of them probably go to the ticket counter, and there's really no reason to do that. It would be nice to directly go to cargo pick-up. Otherwise, it was a 15-minute distraction but it's no big deal. There is no reason not to recommend Greenfield.

We were looking for a Jack Russel Terrier here in Washington State. We couldn't find the kind of puppies that we were looking for so we went online and Greenfield Puppies popped up on Google. We saw the selection of puppies that they had and we decided to see if we could do something with them. So, we contacted the people selling the puppies directly on their website and they said "Okay we'll furnish your puppies". From there, they contacted Greenfield about setting up shipping and Greenfield took care of everything. The dog turned out to be awesome. Greenfield Puppies did a really good job.

Greenfield Puppies really helped me when I inquired about purchasing a dog. The girl I was talking to emailed me back in good time and always answered my questions. They also checked up on me not too long ago and it's good that they were doing that. I got a Miniature Goldendoodle and it was an awesome experience overall.

Our children have been asking for a puppy and while googling the particular breed that we were wanting, I came upon Greenfield Puppies' website. We searched the breed and looked at the pictures of which one was available to take. They had the information on their site and we got a Cavapoo and named her Sweetie. When we had to have the puppy shipped, they took care of all the arrangements for that. Interactions were via email and they were prompt and helpful. Having Sweetie is a lot of work, but it's fun and we love having a puppy. She is sweet, playful and cuddly. She's healthy and is learning quickly. Overall, it was a good and smooth experience for us.

I was looking for a red Poodle with white socks and was really having difficulty finding it. It's unusual so I just kept Google searching, came on Greenfield Puppies' site, and found an adorable puppy that met that description. Greenfield has a very well organized website and I found the breed and color that I was looking for very easily. I also like the fact that there are so many positive comments about Greenfield and it helped me make the decision. Greenfield was excellent. I've bragged about them to other people because I've been a breeder for several years and Greenfield has a very organized and clever plan. Their breeders are Amish and Amish don't have access to websites and marketing. They go to the Amish folks and take the pictures or a video of the whole litter. They have a really cute background and professional photos. They also arranged for all the shipping and they did that in a very organized way. They follow up, too, so I was very pleased with them.

We are thrilled to have found our puppy and I was also a surprised because it did come from an Amish family. We named him Charlie and he is well socialized. He is friendly and healthy, and I couldn't be happier. He's so little but I'm optimistic because at some point I want to have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I wanna make Cavapoos because the Cavaliers have such serious health issues as a breed. They have an inherited heart defect or an inherited brain issue. I have so many Facebook friends whose dogs die suddenly when they're six or seven years old. And so I would really like to have some hybrids. Charlie has the markings I would really like to make Cavapoos with and I think they're gonna make a beautiful litter - he's got a good temperament, he's super smart and he's just what we're looking for. We're looking forward to the next year when they can have babies. I absolutely love the breeds that Greenfield has and I would definitely use them again.

Earlier this evening I purchased a beautiful healthy puppy from Levi **. My Cane Corso is affectionate, beautiful in stature and cost and was everything and more I was hoping to find. Quality breed, great temperament.

I saw Greenfield Puppies online and I had a perfect, very nice purchasing experience with them. The person for the delivery and the person in the office were very helpful. The breeder was so good and they have nice and healthy puppies. I got a chocolate Lab and I'm so happy. My only concern is that I don't have the certificate for the rabies vaccination.

I’m in college and my roommate got a puppy and I decided that I wanted one, too. I and my boyfriend are about to get married, so we thought we might as well start out with puppies. I live in Atlanta and I wanted a Cavapoo. The company I inquired from doesn’t really have any and they only have like one breeder in Alabama, but they’re backed up. I have to get on a wait list for like six months and somehow I came across Greenfield and the more I talked to them, they sounded like more reputable than others so I felt comfortable with them. We shipped puppies before, so I knew that was okay and it was great.

Everybody loves the puppy. She's extremely energetic, playful and more outgoing than any puppy I’ve had. She seemed to have been treated excellent in Pennsylvania. We’ve finished her rounds of puppy shots. She's been a good addition to us and our life has been busy. We want a Goldendoodle next in a couple years so I know we’ll definitely go back.

We had a dog for about 15 years and she passed. It has been a few years, so we decided that it was time for some new puppies.We already knew what breed we wanted based on their disposition. We went on to Greenfield Puppies' website and found our new puppy, Onyx. She's a Newfoundland, and she keeps us busy.

I would recommend Greenfield Puppies. They were really good, very accommodating and everything went pretty smoothly. Efficient, accurate, very simple process. Payment was easy and it wasn't complicated at all. I would use them again.

Greenfield Puppies did a really good job and everything is fine. Our previous dog was like the puppy they had in the ads, a Lab and Rottweiler mix. He had passed away about two months earlier so we wanted another one to replace him and they had one. I contacted Greenfield and talked to them about what I needed to do to get this dog and they walked me through the process. The dog turned out perfect and he's been great.

All of our kids had a puppy on their Christmas list. We had a friend who went through the same process with Greenfield and we followed in her footsteps because she was so pleased. I used the website and found photos of dogs that looked like what we were looking for. I communicated with the breeder and it was not easy but it wasn't frustrating. They always got back to us after we call a number and left a message but it wasn't immediate. But they were helpful and easy to work with and Greenfield stepped in as we were going through the purchasing process. The communication was great with Greenfield. I also appreciate that the breeder found us the day after the puppy arrived. It was a nice gesture as they let me know that they were not in it for the money and that they care about the creatures. We got a Miniature Goldendoodle and he is delicious, the yummiest, sweetest, cutest dog. He has been the dream pet and we are obsessed.

Our dog had passed away last year and our children were asking if we could have another dog. We looked around Louisiana and different areas and most of the dogs close to us were $2500. We wanted a light-colored dog with the Velcro fur. We kept on looking until we found a girl that looked good. I contacted Greenfield and they put me in touch with the breeder and we paid for it. We got the dog in less than a week. I texted the breeder on a Sunday and we had her on Friday. They did a great job. They told me on one day she was gonna be there but when they took the dog to the airport, all the computers were screwed up so they couldn't take any live animals. But they got her on a flight the next day so it wasn't a big deal. We got a Mini Labradoodle and she's a good little dog. I'm cleaning up a lot more lately but we enjoy her a lot and love her to death.

We bought a ranch and thought a dog will do us good. We got a Labradoodle from Greenfield and we love it. They were very prompt and everything was perfect.

I'm very happy with my whole experience with Greenfield Puppies. They helped me find my Cavapoo puppy I named Fritz and he is awesome. He's a positive change in my life. I would recommend Greenfield Puppies.

We unfortunately lost our first Labrador puppy about two years ago. We decided we needed to stick with that breed and we were ready for a new puppy. Greenfield Puppies popped up on the website and it seemed to me the most reputable one. Didn't seem to be all over the place with prices, very easy to find dogs, and good breeders as well. The female Lab that we got is great and very energetic. With her, we have less sleep now, but with so much fun. She keeps us on our toes and is really vocal. And it was an amazing experience with Greenfield. It’s more than expected. I was very happy with the program. They also helped me the whole way. We stayed in contact through phone and through email. I would totally recommend them.

I had an elderly dog that passed away and home was not the same without a dog in the house. I was trying to find a Sheltie puppy and I went through a website somewhere. I sent the money for a puppy but I never got the puppy. I got ripped off $650. My mom in Florida felt really bad and she found the Greenfield Puppies website. I found a puppy there and she purchased it for me for Christmas and sent him to California where I'm at. It's a super cute Shetland sheepdog. He looks like a miniature collie and is four and a half months old. I named him Oggie and he's a lot of work and is pretty spoiled but it’s good. I work from home and he’s with me all the time. I’d recommend Greenfield Puppies.

I lost a dog and decided I wanted another one. I wanted a Cavapoo, so I googled online and Greenfield Puppies came up. I went through all the Cavapoos that were listed for sale and Charlie caught my eye. He's four months old now and he's got a great personality. He's also wonderful with my 15-month-old grandson. Life is so much sweeter with him. I would highly recommend Greenfield Puppies.

Greenfield Puppies Company Profile