1.3/5 (27 ratings)

About SkinMedix

SkinMedix Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SkinMedix?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about SkinMedix?

Original review: April 16, 2017

I paid almost $200 for a NuFace Mini device. When I received it I went to register the device with the manufacturer. There was no serial number at all much less in the area the manufacturer states it should be. At this point I realize I was sold a fake. After trying to contact SkinMedix via phone, which is just a recording and they will never answer and email, they simply ignore my emails, I wrote to the Better Business Bureau. I would encourage anyone reading this with the same problem to do so as well. SkinMedix seems like a legitimate online retailer but apparently they have been scamming women for years! I can't believe they would sell an electrical device you use on your face that is fake. I'm lucky I didn't use it because it could have exploded in my face since it's not real! Who knows what it really does!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

I purchased Obagi Professional-C Serum 20% from Skinmedix and it is either really old product or completely fake. I have used this product for years, so I know what color it should be. When I opened the package I thought the bottle color was different. It seemed darker. But I was in a hurry and put it away. Today I actually went to use it and the color of the Obagi Professional-C Serum 20% was a dark red brown. I am not sure what is in this bottle, but it is not what I purchased. This product is normally a very like amber clear color. This company should be put out of business for stealing people's money and selling bad products!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

The product hasn't expired yet, according with them. But it is dry, the reddish product doesn't come out and the whitish one is hard to get it. The bottle seems empty. I called and they said it's up to the place where I bought it, which is a spa and they don't accept returns. I feel rip off since I try to pamper myself this last Christmas. As you know, the product is not cheap at all. I paid almost $200. I paid more than $200 for a lotion, which is dry/empty. I called the company and they stated that is up to the company that sold me the product, and they don't offer refunds.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

I ordered a Skinceutical product and the moment it arrived I was suspicious. The box was no longer sealed and seemed worn out. The formula wasn't full to the top. I've asked for a refund but given these reviews - which I wish I'd read before going for this "deal" - I'm pretty sure I won't get it. I'm going to my credit card company instead.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

This company does not offer any refund if you don't like the skin product, or store credit. Long-time customer. Stay clear of this place.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2015

I ordered 2 jars of Strivectin Cream = $300.00. They expired 2012 and sent the wrong cream. I have called 4 times to hear a recording, emailed 3 times and no response. This is one of those companies you MUST stay away from. I stupidly did not read other reviews before ordering.

Original review: July 17, 2015

SkinMedix does not sell legitimate products. They are not permitted to sell LiLash in the USA and somehow they offer on SkinMedix website. I contacted LiLash and they told me they were not selling to the USA since 2013. Any product that old would be expired by 2015.

Original review: June 3, 2015

Do NOT use this company!! I have contacted SkinMedix with an online request and called & left messages but with no response to my concern. I ordered an item that was defective and not able to get any response. Product was expensive. I since see many, many BAD reviews on SkinMedix with similar issues from other disgruntled customers. They do not answer their phone or return messages so you will lose your money!!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2014

Do NOT use this company!! I have contacted SkinMedix with an online request AND called & left messages but with no response to my concern. I ordered 3 items & one was defective in that upon opening the tube of eye cream is not sealed at the bottom so product is dried up & bad. I need a replacement or credit passed & am not able to get any response. Product was expensive. I since see many, many BAD reviews on SkinMedix with similar issues from other disgruntled customers. They do not answer their phone or return messages so you will lose your money!!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2014

I purchased a micro roller from them and it is defective as it won't roll correctly. It skips and then scratches my face. I also noticed that is exactly the same roller on Amazon for $4.99. I have called them twice and emailed twice and no response.

SkinMedix Company Information