SkinMedix.com

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

This company does not offer any refund if you don't like the skin product, or store credit. Long-time customer. Stay clear of this place.

I ordered 2 jars of Strivectin Cream = $300.00. They expired 2012 and sent the wrong cream. I have called 4 times to hear a recording, emailed 3 times and no response. This is one of those companies you MUST stay away from. I stupidly did not read other reviews before ordering.

SkinMedix does not sell legitimate products. They are not permitted to sell LiLash in the USA and somehow they offer on SkinMedix website. I contacted LiLash and they told me they were not selling to the USA since 2013. Any product that old would be expired by 2015.

Do NOT use this company!! I have contacted SkinMedix with an online request and called & left messages but with no response to my concern. I ordered an item that was defective and not able to get any response. Product was expensive. I since see many, many BAD reviews on SkinMedix with similar issues from other disgruntled customers. They do not answer their phone or return messages so you will lose your money!!

Do NOT use this company!! I have contacted SkinMedix with an online request AND called & left messages but with no response to my concern. I ordered 3 items & one was defective in that upon opening the tube of eye cream is not sealed at the bottom so product is dried up & bad. I need a replacement or credit passed & am not able to get any response. Product was expensive. I since see many, many BAD reviews on SkinMedix with similar issues from other disgruntled customers. They do not answer their phone or return messages so you will lose your money!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SkinMedix.com?

I purchased a micro roller from them and it is defective as it won't roll correctly. It skips and then scratches my face. I also noticed that is exactly the same roller on Amazon for $4.99. I have called them twice and emailed twice and no response.

My order of this expensive product hasn't arrived. I just found out from the official website of Revaleskin that skinmedix.com is not their authorized dealer and people should refrain from purchasing this product from them. But authorized dealers aren't easily available. That is so scary. It wasn't cheap. This will be my last purchase. Very disappointed.

Please beware of using this company to purchase your skin products. I made the mistake of ordering SkinMedica product that I usually purchase from my dermatologist because SkinMedix was offering it at a 10% discount. I ordered the product but did not use it right away as I was finishing up the one I had already purchased from my doctor. I opened the product I received from SkinMedix and the pump did not work. I contacted SkimMedix right away and they refused to exchange the product for me citing that the return policy had expired (3 months).

I contacted SkinMedica and they told me that SkinMedix is not an approved distributor of their products. That means the products could be quite old or even counterfeit. For those who order SkinMedica products, you will know that the products are quite good but quite expensive. I do not recommend you order products from this site because you run the risk of not getting a good product and SkinMedix will not make good on an exchange if the product was purchased more than 30 days before it was used.

I placed a $200 order in January 2012 for Cellex-C serums through Google Checkout, and I never received it. At the beginning, SkinMedix was answering my emails (impossible to reach them on the phone). They asked me to wait. After three months, they stopped answering and blacklisted me from Facebook! I then turned to AmEx, but AmEx said that after three months, they cannot do anything. Do not trust SkinMedix!

I ordered 2 SkinMedix memory foam pillows in early Sept and they finally arrived in January. There was a $19.59 customs charge that was supposed to be included and my son paid it without knowing. That wouldn't be so bad, but the pillows spell terrible. I don't want them in the same room let alone against my face for 8 hours. I agree this is truly a scam. Does anyone have suggestions on what to do about it? Returning is fine, but I would like to warn others and stop this practice. Thanks.

I am one of the victims of the SkinMedix scam. I placed an order on 8/29/2011 for memory foam pillow, and as of today 1/9/2012, have not received any ** pillow. After seeing so many other complaints from others, I cannot believe this vendor is still advertising this product on their website. Anybody know anyways to stop them?

I think KGB Deals should be partly responsible for this mess too. I understand they are probably cheated by SkinMedix, but if they ever want us to go back, they should refund all the victims.

I ordered 2 pillows on October 29, 2011 with a voucher that I had purchased at KGB Deals online. After many emails (that I initiated), I was assured that my order was being processed. I received 2 pillows on 1/4/2012. They did not appear to be packaged correctly and smelled horrible, one was also dirty. I am not going to attempt a refund as I do not want to deal with the frustration.

I placed an order for 4 memory foam pillows on 10-13-11. It is now 12-29-11 and the website still states that my order is "awaiting". I'm not sure what that means but I've called their toll free number and no answer. I've sent multiple emails with no response. I got my coupon thru Trubates. Hopefully, they will give me my money back.

I placed an order on 11/29/11 for the Murad post-acne lightening gel. The product was shipped quickly, and I received it on 12/10/11, which is quite fast for an international delivery. But when I opened the box, I saw that the product was not in its original cardboard packaging. There was no box, no instruction note, just a glass bottle, not even sealed or anything. I don't think I can trust that product, it may be expired. Their site is cheaper for a reason, it's not a serious and reputable.

I ordered 2 memory foam pillows through Team Buy on September 15th, 2011. It is December 5th, and I have still not received them. I called them about 7 times, but received no answer. I emailed numerous times, but again, no answer. I think this company are scammers, just trying to make a quick buck! Don't buy from them!

I placed an order on November 1, 2011 for Skinceuticals A.E.G Eye Complex Travel Size costing $44 and I received it on November 4. When I used the product, I found out most of the tubes just have little cream and mostly empty at the bottom. I am not really happy and I had been emailing them and called the customer service line, nobody responded. This company must be a fraud, so I just want my money back and let everybody know that no one wants to be a victim of fraud.

I placed an order on November 1, 2011 for Skinceuticals A.E.G Eye Complex travel. It cost $44 and I received it on November 4. But when I used the product and I found out most of the tubes has just little cream and most are empty at the bottom. I am not really happy. I had been emailing them and I had called the customer service line. Nobody responded. This company must be a fraud. So I just want my money back and I want to let everybody know that no one wants to be a victim of fraud.

In September, I bought a voucher through KGB deals for a memory foam (queen) mattress for $199.00. As of 11/2/11, I still have not received it. I have called and emailed this company over and over again on details of where my mattress is at. I received an email from them on 10/10/11 saying I should get my mattress on 10/28/11. As of today 11/2/11, I still do not have it. KGB does not have any more information and is refunding money if it is what the consumer wants. I don't want that as I gave my memory foam mattress to a couple that did not have one. So now, I will be without a mattress if I don't receive this one. I can't go out and buy a new one for this price, hence, why I got this deal.

I would like to have my mattress or the company should be responsible for paying for one of the same value here in the U.S. for all the people who bought one through them. I would like a reply and a trucking number to where my purchase is at.

I ordered vitamin CE serum on 24 August 2011 and paid around $130 but still haven't received any item (today is 11 October 2011). This company must be a fraud. There is no response from my request! Please spread this review so there will be no more victims like me or others...

I placed an order on the 14th of May and paid $35 for Express Delivery. The website states that this order would arrive in 7 days. I emailed the seller to get a tracking order but they did not respond. Now 20 days later, I have not received the item and had no response to my 10 emails. I have paid $225 and now had to escalate a claim through Paypal in order to try a get my money back!

I placed an order March 22, 2010 and have not received my order. I placed several emails to them without any response. They don't have any contact phone numbers to reach them at. My credit card has been billed. I paid almost $160.00 for the Revaleskin Care kit. If they won't send it to me, I just want my money back.

On March 18, 2010, I ordered two items. I ordered a Clarisoic brush head and an Obagi foam gel. I received the brush but the Obagi foam gel was not in the box. The item was lined out on the packing slip with no explanation. I have been emailing them for over a week for an explanation and to get a refund and I haven't received any response. They do not have a phone number so that I can speak to an operator. I contacted the Florida BBB and haven't heard anything from them either. I just want my money back. It cost me $28.

SkinMedix.com Company Profile