3.4/5 (46 ratings)
Author picture
Written by
Edited by

About SkinMedix

SkinMedix is an online retailer of anti-aging skin care, health and beauty products. It offers products that are normally available only through physician offices or spas. Products are available from popular brands such as Dermalogica, Murad, SkinCeuticals, PCA Skin, iS Clinical, Obagi, Neocutis, Glytone and Revision Skincare. Product categories include face care, skin care, body care, eye care, hair care and sun protection.

Pros

• Offers 10% off first purchase
  • Free standard shipping
  • Easy online shopping

Cons

• Complicated return policy

Bottom Line

SkinMedix is an online retailer of anti-aging skin care products, with over 1,200 products from more than 50 brands. It offers free standard shipping, but the return policy could be more customer-friendly.

Top SkinMedix Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SkinMedix?

Verified

Absolutely recommend SkinMedix to all my friends. I personally use the TNS serum and love it! Also love the Revision anti aging sunscreen. Living in Florida requires daily sunscre...

Verified

I was searching for a specific product, and they had a good price. I really like the quality of the product. I've been buying that since I first tried it. It was super easy and co...

What is SkinMedix?

SkinMedix is an online retailer of anti-aging creams, lotions and serums. It offers many of the same skin care products available at physician offices and spas.

On SkinMedix’s online store, you can find over 1,200 products from dozens of brands, like Dermalogica, SkinCeuticals and SkinMedica. Products are selected by health care and skin care professionals on its advisory board. The company guarantees that all items are authentic and fresh. SkinMedix has been in business over 17 years and is based in Naples, Florida.

How does SkinMedix work?

You can purchase skin care products through SkinMedix only by going to its website. The website makes it easy to search by brand or product category. It also shows bestsellers, featured products and recently added items.

Once you’re ready to check out, you can pay using a credit card, debit card or an online payment system like PayPal. Standard shipping in the U.S. is free; you can pay extra for a shipping upgrade with faster delivery. SkinMedix ships most orders the same day you purchase.

If you need to contact SkinMedix’s customer service, you can send an email, fill out an online form or call Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.

SkinMedix price

SkinMedix product prices range from $4 to $595 at the time of publishing. While shopping, you can sort products by price using the drop-down menu.

Product typePrice range
Sun protection$11.50 to $448
Facial light therapy$399 to $595
Eye care$4 to $575
Hair care$10 to $329

Prices are accurate as of the publishing date.

Standard shipping in the U.S. is free, with no minimum purchase amount; expedited shipping options are available for an extra charge.

SkinMedix FAQ

What brands does SkinMedix sell?

SkinMedix sells products from over 50 brands. Featured brands include:

• Neocutis
  • Glytone
  • Revision Skincare
Is SkinMedix safe?

SkinMedix doesn’t advise customers on product choices. It strongly recommends that you talk with a physician or skin care professional about your skin type and sensitivity level before purchasing any of its products.

What forms of payment does SkinMedix accept?

SkinMedix takes Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay, AfterPay and Google Pay. You can also use PayPal.

What is SkinMedix’s return policy?

SkinMedix replaces defective, damaged and incorrect products at no cost. You can return an unopened item within 30 days of delivery, but SkinMedix charges a 10% restocking fee. Opened products can only be returned if SkinMedix made a mistake or the item is covered by a warranty. All returns to SkinMedix require a return authorization number, which you can request via email. You have to pay for shipping unless SkinMedix made a mistake or the item arrived damaged.

Is SkinMedix legit?

If you're looking for anti-aging skin care products at the lowest price, you should consider shopping at SkinMedix. Its online store has hundreds of items from leading manufacturers. We like the selection and free shipping, but the return policy is somewhat restrictive. Keep in mind that SkinMedix doesn’t employ experts to help you choose a product — which is part of how it keeps prices low. Be sure to talk with a doctor or skin care professional about whether a product is right for you before making a purchase.

SkinMedix Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SkinMedix?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

I am so impressed with the customer service at Skinmedix!! We recently moved and when I ordered a eye care product I put the wrong address down for shipping. I reached out to Skinmedix and explained my problem and in less than 24 hours got a very nice response from Thommas resolving my issue! I would highly recommend this company to anyone!!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2023

Just wanted to give some feedback on Thomas. He did an amazing job in helping me. He was both fast with his responses and a pleasure to email. Because of him I am more likely to return again to SkinMedix and buy more products. I appreciate all he did and he left me feeling great as a customer. Would recommend Thomas again.

Original review: June 2, 2022

Following my order with Skinmedix, after only few days I successfully received the parcel and it was swift and received without any problems or complication. Sometimes buying goods locally are not as smooth as it was with Skinmedix and Aaron has always been very helpful in all my queries I had. I just wanted to say thank you for the good service and when I run out of my products I will buy again nowhere else but at Skinmedix. Zara

Original review: May 12, 2022

I was worried, after reading some bad reviews online “after” I purchased the “Revox Line Relaxer” from SkinMedix - so, I decided to email their customer service, and I’m so glad I did! Aaron helped me out immediately, by replying to my email, the next day. And, I was very relieved to find out that I had nothing to worry about. I was sent a tracking link, and I was also constantly updated, by Aaron as well. And within 2 short weeks, I received my package. I live in Vancouver, Canada & SkinMedix is in Florida, USA - so they definitely shipped it fast. I will be purchasing from them again, in the future.

Original review: April 1, 2022

I recommend SkinMedix. I like the website. I tried the pomegranate face cleanser when they gave us a sample and I liked that. I've been using the daily cream and the eye cream for four years and that works well. It's a little overpriced but the quality is good. I also use the Neutrogena Night Cream and that's way cheap. It works great too.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2023

Skinmedix offers a great assortment of outstanding skincare products at great prices products, including my favorite go-to cosmetic brand, which is SkinMedica. They also offer great customer service as well as free shipping. What's not to like? It's all good!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

Very happy with my purchase. It was exactly as described, brand new in the box, complete and not expired. I was nervous to buy, have read lots of reviews from other places about buying name brand products online, and having them expired or not complete. Not the case with Skinmedix! I will definitely purchase again.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

I have purchased from Skinmedix 3 times since January and each time has been perfect. Everything arrived quickly and is exactly the same as my dermatologist. Skinmedix is my new go to site for everything in my skin care routine. The shipping is very fast.

Original review: July 22, 2022

Review on questions needed on account. Thommas Was so helpful and got my question answered almost immediately. He help me with my account, my new purchase. I appreciate his fast response and his kind words. Will do business again and know that I can get help easily

Original review: June 30, 2022

I do love Skinmedix! It is quick, easy, and they have the best prices on skin care I purchase, especially when they have promotions which get emailed when you sign up. Ordering is super easy and I love the free shipping.

SkinMedix Company Information