2.5/5 (38 ratings)
Author picture
Written by McKensie Saunders
Edited by Jon Bortin

About SkinMedix

SkinMedix is an online retailer of anti-aging skin care, health and beauty products. It offers products that are normally available only through physician offices or spas. Products are available from popular brands such as Dermalogica, Murad, SkinCeuticals, PCA Skin, iS Clinical, Obagi, Neocutis, Glytone and Revision Skincare. Product categories include face care, skin care, body care, eye care, hair care and sun protection.

Pros

• Offers 10% off first purchase
  • Free standard shipping
  • Easy online shopping

Cons

• Complicated return policy

Bottom Line

SkinMedix is an online retailer of anti-aging skin care products, with over 1,200 products from more than 50 brands. It offers free standard shipping, but the return policy could be more customer-friendly.

Top SkinMedix Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Verified

What is SkinMedix?

SkinMedix is an online retailer of anti-aging creams, lotions and serums. It offers many of the same skin care products available at physician offices and spas.

On SkinMedix’s online store, you can find over 1,200 products from dozens of brands, like Dermalogica, SkinCeuticals and SkinMedica. Products are selected by health care and skin care professionals on its advisory board. The company guarantees that all items are authentic and fresh. SkinMedix has been in business over 17 years and is based in Naples, Florida.

How does SkinMedix work?

You can purchase skin care products through SkinMedix only by going to its website. The website makes it easy to search by brand or product category. It also shows bestsellers, featured products and recently added items.

Once you’re ready to check out, you can pay using a credit card, debit card or an online payment system like PayPal. Standard shipping in the U.S. is free; you can pay extra for a shipping upgrade with faster delivery. SkinMedix ships most orders the same day you purchase.

If you need to contact SkinMedix’s customer service, you can send an email, fill out an online form or call Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.

SkinMedix price

SkinMedix product prices range from $4 to $595 at the time of publishing. While shopping, you can sort products by price using the drop-down menu.

Product typePrice range
Sun protection$11.50 to $448
Facial light therapy$399 to $595
Eye care$4 to $575
Hair care$10 to $329

Prices are accurate as of the publishing date.

Standard shipping in the U.S. is free, with no minimum purchase amount; expedited shipping options are available for an extra charge.

SkinMedix FAQ

What brands does SkinMedix sell?

SkinMedix sells products from over 50 brands. Featured brands include:

• Neocutis
  • Glytone
  • Revision Skincare
Is SkinMedix safe?

SkinMedix doesn’t advise customers on product choices. It strongly recommends that you talk with a physician or skin care professional about your skin type and sensitivity level before purchasing any of its products.

What forms of payment does SkinMedix accept?

SkinMedix takes Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay, AfterPay and Google Pay. You can also use PayPal.

What is SkinMedix’s return policy?

SkinMedix replaces defective, damaged and incorrect products at no cost. You can return an unopened item within 30 days of delivery, but SkinMedix charges a 10% restocking fee. Opened products can only be returned if SkinMedix made a mistake or the item is covered by a warranty. All returns to SkinMedix require a return authorization number, which you can request via email. You have to pay for shipping unless SkinMedix made a mistake or the item arrived damaged.

Is SkinMedix legit?

If you're looking for anti-aging skin care products at the lowest price, you should consider shopping at SkinMedix. Its online store has hundreds of items from leading manufacturers. We like the selection and free shipping, but the return policy is somewhat restrictive. Keep in mind that SkinMedix doesn’t employ experts to help you choose a product — which is part of how it keeps prices low. Be sure to talk with a doctor or skin care professional about whether a product is right for you before making a purchase.

SkinMedix Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SkinMedix?

Original review: May 12, 2022

I was worried, after reading some bad reviews online “after” I purchased the “Revox Line Relaxer” from SkinMedix - so, I decided to email their customer service, and I’m so glad I did! Aaron helped me out immediately, by replying to my email, the next day. And, I was very relieved to find out that I had nothing to worry about. I was sent a tracking link, and I was also constantly updated, by Aaron as well. And within 2 short weeks, I received my package. I live in Vancouver, Canada & SkinMedix is in Florida, USA - so they definitely shipped it fast. I will be purchasing from them again, in the future.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2022

There was an issue with one of the products sent to me. I emailed with a description and Aaron was brilliant in terms of product knowledge and assisting me. The customer services was exceptional. Thank you for dealing with my query and sorting a resolution out asap. Would not hesitate to order again.

Original review: May 5, 2022

I have been buying from Skinmedix for years! I cannot recommend the website enough. They have a large variety of top skincare brands and add new options on a regular basis. Their customer service is attentive and quick to respond if you have any questions. Every order has arrived on time and correctly! 10 out 10.

Original review: May 4, 2022

Skinmedix.COM is my go-to for the best professional quality skin care and hair care products. Shipping is so fast and I love how they use sustainable materials in their packaging and not a bunch of plastic and packing peanuts that I have to throw away.

Original review: April 1, 2022

I recommend SkinMedix. I like the website. I tried the pomegranate face cleanser when they gave us a sample and I liked that. I've been using the daily cream and the eye cream for four years and that works well. It's a little overpriced but the quality is good. I also use the Neutrogena Night Cream and that's way cheap. It works great too.

Original review: May 4, 2022

Bought Obagi product from their online store. Even though my bank account was debited by SkinMedix, I didn't receive any correspondence of when the product was to be shipped to me, let alone confirmation that I had purchased the product. After finally getting a response from the male owner, who was aggressive and patronising to me, I was promised a refund. Still haven't received the refund. I have now passed it onto my bank for possible fraudulent behaviour.

SkinMedix response

Sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectations. As mentioned in our first emailed reply, automated order and shipping confirmations are always sent to the email address submitted with the order. Check your spam or bulk mail folder if you do not receive one.

You also asked us to add items to your order, so we placed a hold on the shipment and emailed you an invoice for the additional items. You then replied and asked further questions about the items. We replied with the information and, after 4 days, sent you another email asking if you wished to proceed with the addition or ship the order as is. You then claimed we didn't email the invoice (that you replied to) and began making accusations and threatening to cancel the charge, so you were refunded. We do not believe any communication was aggressive or patronizing in any manner. Our entire customer service team has reviewed the email thread at length to see what we could have done differently to improve your experience and avoid disappointing you. We all agree it was handled appropriately, respectfully, and quickly.

You were refunded immediately upon request and the order was cancelled. When you pay with a credit card (anywhere) refunds are not instantaneous. Your bank decides when to post the refund to your statement. It usually happens within 48 hours, but some banks can take longer.

We really tried everything to make you happy and add on the item you wished to save on the shipping charge, and to make that process as easy and secure as possible. We are sorry it didn't work out.

Original review: April 22, 2022

I found the product to be competitively priced with other places, and I like that SkinMedix offers a variety of different products from different manufacturers so I'm able to find what I need.

Original review: April 19, 2022

Absolutely recommend SkinMedix to all my friends. I personally use the TNS serum and love it! Also love the Revision anti aging sunscreen. Living in Florida requires daily sunscreen!! Every order arrives quickly and I know the price is the best!

Original review: April 16, 2022

I purchased some Obagi products from them and the quality was fine. The products came timely and in good shape.

Original review: April 8, 2022

I was searching for a specific product, and they had a good price. I really like the quality of the product. I've been buying that since I first tried it. It was super easy and convenient to purchase through SkinMedix.

SkinMedix Company Information