1.27/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

SkinMedix

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

SkinMedix Reviews

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

I ordered LiLash from this site since it looked like the genuine thing and was not at a ridiculously low price. The webpage said "guaranteed authentic" and that it had the hologram. What I received was a fake - the writing was a bit off and the "hologram" was no hologram at all. It was just a smart code sticker. I emailed LiLash to make sure it wasn't real and they confirmed that it wasn't.

I followed their Return Policy to the "t" and sent an email (that's the only way to request a return or refund). I didn't even open the product so there would be no restocking fee. I waited and waited and there was no response. I called the customer service number but there's just a recording telling you to email them and they would respond in 1 business day [HA!].

I paid via PayPal so I opened a claim and eventually got a full refund after about 10 days. They gave Skinmedix a week to respond and they never did. If you insist on ordering from here, only use paypal. If the product is fake, you can file a claim with paypal and get your money back. That's the only good thing about SkinMedix never responding to emails.

I also submitted a bad review of the product but it never showed up on the site. Instead a glowing review with a different name showed up with a 5 star review with the same date that I submitted the bad review, lol. Try it yourself. Fake reviews on a website that sells fake yet expensive products. Buyer Beware. And I have emails, screenprints, and other documents to back this up.

Original review: May 29, 2019

First off they advertise it as travel size, it's not, it's the sample product you get at the derm office and secondly the tube was empty. I couldn't even squeeze one drop out. Someone needs to shut this business down.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I ordered face creams supposedly free to try, paid shipping. Didn’t use them so sent them back unopened within the time to try and got $88.29 and $88.31 taken out of my account. Called the numbers on the products, got an answering machine on both. Left numerous messages and never dot a call back, text or email. I then went to my bank and did a dispute. Then I got an email and they didn’t give my money back because there was a dispute done. After several calls to a number that actually had a person they agreed to send the products back, definitely no refund. They have several company names, very difficult to track down.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I purchased 2 items here. Revision and Skinceuticals. One was half full and discolored, the other, the box was old, no expiration date visible, and the writing in the bottle was scratched. I had my skin care injector look at the producer and she warned me to not put it anywhere near my face as it was fake or old - definitely not medical grade. I tried to return it, at my own expense via FedEx, as my bank recommended. There have been issues before with their return labels provided. Long story short, they acknowledged receipt of my return, and I had proof of signature from them via tracking. They still refused to refund my money after my bank fought them. They have the product and my money. I’ve tried to call. They are not available as their website states. They do not respond to emails.

Please do not purchase from them. I am having to pursue a formal complaint and jump through a million hoops to recover $100. It’s the principle for me as I am so upset that I was scammed. And more upset that I didn't read the review before ordering from this company. They are a very bad “business.” Please spend your money elsewhere, and if you’ve had a similar experience, I encourage you to caution others on this site and fight tooth and nail to make them refund your money.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I received an item I did not order. Tried to contact SkinMedix to return it back. Needed to reset my password to get in my account to research this order. They never responded with to the password reset. I have emailed them twice for a response and no word back. I will call my credit card company to dispute the bill. I do not want to pay the postage or the restocking fee to return an item I did not order.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SkinMedix?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I have used the skin I purchased from skin medix for about 5 years. The cream I received from them was old and dry. I didn't open the container until I needed it which was > then the 30 day return policy. Buyer beware.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I ended up on the SkinMedix site because they sold the product I wanted at the lowest price. So I ordered and after finishing my order I googled the company. It scared the crap out of me. One star with most reviews. I hated myself for not googling BEFORE I ordered and in my mind I said goodbye to my money. But I was scared for nothing. My order arrived within one week (from the USA to the Netherlands), they gave me updates of every step of the delivery. And to my biggest surprise they helped me to not have to pay customs. I am completely and totally satisfied with this company and I will definitely order again. No company can beat their prices.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I ordered from their website and after reading one of their responses from another customer, I decided to save money and order the "travel size." They said it lasts longer because it's in smaller amounts. I ordered $300 worth of different items. I just got them today and they say: Sample, not for resale. They are tiny, the kind you get as a little trial gift when you order a lot from a company. They also charged me for 2 of one that I ordered only 1. I am so outraged. I'm going to all my bank and lodge a complaint and I'll also try to contact SkinMedix but from what I've read, it seems they don't answer the phone and don't care. They are dishonest. Do not order from them.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

I ordered a product on Aug. 7th via the SkinMedix website and received a notice on Aug. 11th that the item was shipped, along with a USPS tracking number. A week later, after not receiving the item, I clicked on the tracking link on the USPS site to get an update and it said that USPS was still awaiting for the item to ship. I sent another e-mail and got no response. Finally, after setting up an account using the same e-mail address as I used for the order, my order never showed as being placed. My final straw was to resend all the information and a screen shot of the message I kept seeing on the USPS website on Mon., Aug. 21 at 8:54 PM stating that I want to cancel the order and if I don't get satisfaction I was going to notify the USPS and the Better Business Bureau.

The next morning when I checked the USPS tracking again, it showed that the item was received at USPS at 10:55 on Aug. 21, 2 hours after I sent my last e-mail. So basically, they blatantly lied by sending me an e-mail saying that my order shipped on Aug. 11 and then never even took the item to be shipped to USPS until 10 days after that. If I wouldn't have followed up, maybe they figured I would have forgotten what I ordered and they would have had their payment and I would have received nothing. These kind of deceptive and out poor business practices are reasons why I will never order anything else from this company.

Original review: April 16, 2017

I paid almost $200 for a NuFace Mini device. When I received it I went to register the device with the manufacturer. There was no serial number at all much less in the area the manufacturer states it should be. At this point I realize I was sold a fake. After trying to contact SkinMedix via phone, which is just a recording and they will never answer and email, they simply ignore my emails, I wrote to the Better Business Bureau. I would encourage anyone reading this with the same problem to do so as well. SkinMedix seems like a legitimate online retailer but apparently they have been scamming women for years! I can't believe they would sell an electrical device you use on your face that is fake. I'm lucky I didn't use it because it could have exploded in my face since it's not real! Who knows what it really does!

SkinMedix Company Information