SkinMedix

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I paid almost $200 for a NuFace Mini device. When I received it I went to register the device with the manufacturer. There was no serial number at all much less in the area the manufacturer states it should be. At this point I realize I was sold a fake. After trying to contact SkinMedix via phone, which is just a recording and they will never answer and email, they simply ignore my emails, I wrote to the Better Business Bureau. I would encourage anyone reading this with the same problem to do so as well. SkinMedix seems like a legitimate online retailer but apparently they have been scamming women for years! I can't believe they would sell an electrical device you use on your face that is fake. I'm lucky I didn't use it because it could have exploded in my face since it's not real! Who knows what it really does!

I purchased Obagi Professional-C Serum 20% from Skinmedix and it is either really old product or completely fake. I have used this product for years, so I know what color it should be. When I opened the package I thought the bottle color was different. It seemed darker. But I was in a hurry and put it away. Today I actually went to use it and the color of the Obagi Professional-C Serum 20% was a dark red brown. I am not sure what is in this bottle, but it is not what I purchased. This product is normally a very like amber clear color. This company should be put out of business for stealing people's money and selling bad products!

The product hasn't expired yet, according with them. But it is dry, the reddish product doesn't come out and the whitish one is hard to get it. The bottle seems empty. I called and they said it's up to the place where I bought it, which is a spa and they don't accept returns. I feel rip off since I try to pamper myself this last Christmas. As you know, the product is not cheap at all. I paid almost $200. I paid more than $200 for a lotion, which is dry/empty. I called the company and they stated that is up to the company that sold me the product, and they don't offer refunds.

I ordered a Skinceutical product and the moment it arrived I was suspicious. The box was no longer sealed and seemed worn out. The formula wasn't full to the top. I've asked for a refund but given these reviews - which I wish I'd read before going for this "deal" - I'm pretty sure I won't get it. I'm going to my credit card company instead.

This company does not offer any refund if you don't like the skin product, or store credit. Long-time customer. Stay clear of this place.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SkinMedix?

I ordered 2 jars of Strivectin Cream = $300.00. They expired 2012 and sent the wrong cream. I have called 4 times to hear a recording, emailed 3 times and no response. This is one of those companies you MUST stay away from. I stupidly did not read other reviews before ordering.

SkinMedix does not sell legitimate products. They are not permitted to sell LiLash in the USA and somehow they offer on SkinMedix website. I contacted LiLash and they told me they were not selling to the USA since 2013. Any product that old would be expired by 2015.

Do NOT use this company!! I have contacted SkinMedix with an online request and called & left messages but with no response to my concern. I ordered an item that was defective and not able to get any response. Product was expensive. I since see many, many BAD reviews on SkinMedix with similar issues from other disgruntled customers. They do not answer their phone or return messages so you will lose your money!!

Do NOT use this company!! I have contacted SkinMedix with an online request AND called & left messages but with no response to my concern. I ordered 3 items & one was defective in that upon opening the tube of eye cream is not sealed at the bottom so product is dried up & bad. I need a replacement or credit passed & am not able to get any response. Product was expensive. I since see many, many BAD reviews on SkinMedix with similar issues from other disgruntled customers. They do not answer their phone or return messages so you will lose your money!!

I purchased a micro roller from them and it is defective as it won't roll correctly. It skips and then scratches my face. I also noticed that is exactly the same roller on Amazon for $4.99. I have called them twice and emailed twice and no response.

My order of this expensive product hasn't arrived. I just found out from the official website of Revaleskin that skinmedix.com is not their authorized dealer and people should refrain from purchasing this product from them. But authorized dealers aren't easily available. That is so scary. It wasn't cheap. This will be my last purchase. Very disappointed.

Please beware of using this company to purchase your skin products. I made the mistake of ordering SkinMedica product that I usually purchase from my dermatologist because SkinMedix was offering it at a 10% discount. I ordered the product but did not use it right away as I was finishing up the one I had already purchased from my doctor. I opened the product I received from SkinMedix and the pump did not work. I contacted SkimMedix right away and they refused to exchange the product for me citing that the return policy had expired (3 months).

I contacted SkinMedica and they told me that SkinMedix is not an approved distributor of their products. That means the products could be quite old or even counterfeit. For those who order SkinMedica products, you will know that the products are quite good but quite expensive. I do not recommend you order products from this site because you run the risk of not getting a good product and SkinMedix will not make good on an exchange if the product was purchased more than 30 days before it was used.

I placed a $200 order in January 2012 for Cellex-C serums through Google Checkout, and I never received it. At the beginning, SkinMedix was answering my emails (impossible to reach them on the phone). They asked me to wait. After three months, they stopped answering and blacklisted me from Facebook! I then turned to AmEx, but AmEx said that after three months, they cannot do anything. Do not trust SkinMedix!

I placed an order on 11/29/11 for the Murad post-acne lightening gel. The product was shipped quickly, and I received it on 12/10/11, which is quite fast for an international delivery. But when I opened the box, I saw that the product was not in its original cardboard packaging. There was no box, no instruction note, just a glass bottle, not even sealed or anything. I don't think I can trust that product, it may be expired. Their site is cheaper for a reason, it's not a serious and reputable.

I placed an order on November 1, 2011 for Skinceuticals A.E.G Eye Complex Travel Size costing $44 and I received it on November 4. When I used the product, I found out most of the tubes just have little cream and mostly empty at the bottom. I am not really happy and I had been emailing them and called the customer service line, nobody responded. This company must be a fraud, so I just want my money back and let everybody know that no one wants to be a victim of fraud.

I placed an order on November 1, 2011 for Skinceuticals A.E.G Eye Complex travel. It cost $44 and I received it on November 4. But when I used the product and I found out most of the tubes has just little cream and most are empty at the bottom. I am not really happy. I had been emailing them and I had called the customer service line. Nobody responded. This company must be a fraud. So I just want my money back and I want to let everybody know that no one wants to be a victim of fraud.

I ordered vitamin CE serum on 24 August 2011 and paid around $130 but still haven't received any item (today is 11 October 2011). This company must be a fraud. There is no response from my request! Please spread this review so there will be no more victims like me or others...

I placed an order on the 14th of May and paid $35 for Express Delivery. The website states that this order would arrive in 7 days. I emailed the seller to get a tracking order but they did not respond. Now 20 days later, I have not received the item and had no response to my 10 emails. I have paid $225 and now had to escalate a claim through Paypal in order to try a get my money back!

I placed an order March 22, 2010 and have not received my order. I placed several emails to them without any response. They don't have any contact phone numbers to reach them at. My credit card has been billed. I paid almost $160.00 for the Revaleskin Care kit. If they won't send it to me, I just want my money back.

On March 18, 2010, I ordered two items. I ordered a Clarisoic brush head and an Obagi foam gel. I received the brush but the Obagi foam gel was not in the box. The item was lined out on the packing slip with no explanation. I have been emailing them for over a week for an explanation and to get a refund and I haven't received any response. They do not have a phone number so that I can speak to an operator. I contacted the Florida BBB and haven't heard anything from them either. I just want my money back. It cost me $28.

SkinMedix Company Profile