3.74/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Shiekh Shoes

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Shiekh Shoes Reviews

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I ordered a pair of boots online from Sheikh Shoes, including about $10 shipping. When they arrived, I liked them, but they were a little too big. So, I paid another $12 shipping to send them back and exchange them for a smaller size. The pair I received in exchange were DAMAGED. They were clearly the store display. They were scuffed, scratched, and stretched out. To top it off, there was a huge piece of tape and price tag on the bottom showing they were on sale for $5 less than I paid for them online. So, I contacted customer service. They asked me to take pictures of the damage and email them, which I did. On the phone, I was told they would reimburse my shipping costs and send me a new, undamaged pair of boots. INSTEAD, the cost of the original order was refunded, but no exchange was sent. So, I went back online and ordered the boots again in the correct size.

This is the part where it gets absurd. Today, I received my boots. THEY SENT ME THE SAME DAMAGED PAIR I HAD RETURNED. Sure, they removed most of the price tag, but otherwise still damaged, still scuffed, still scratched, SAME PAIR. This means that despite the fact that a customer reported and documented the boots as damaged, they put the same item right back into inventory. I called customer service (again). I asked if these were the only pair they have in that size. They're not. I'm guessing they were just hoping that the next poor schmuck that paid full price and shipping for these boots just wouldn't be bothered to send them back. Lackluster customer service AND damaged shoes.

Original review: May 16, 2019

Shoes not shipped for a month. An unsung company with no answer even if you ask. There was a delivery delay for a month. There was no reward. It is really the worst online shopping mall. Also you can not solve the problem by telephone and email. Perhaps the employees of this company are lazy.

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: March 16, 2019

I bought my shoe on a Sunday. The payment was then processed on the following day. Their policy is 2-3 business days to get shipping confirmation. It is now Friday, No shipping info and customer reps don't know if they even have the shoe available. Why would you put a shoe that's possibly not available on your site? Also, one of the reps said, "It might take an additional 2-3 business days to find the shoe". As an impatient sneakerhead, there was no way I was gonna wait for them to find the shoes and on top of that it would take the shoes an extra 2-5 business days to get to my address. Instead of wasting time I just canceled my order. If you don't care about your time being wasted then, this is the company for you. Beware of the runaround!!!

Original review: March 20, 2018

I bought many pairs of shoes and was a bit concerned after reading negative reviews after my purchase but I cannot fault my order from start to finish. The quality was great for what I paid and I got so many more shoes for my money than I would have if I purchased in Australia. The communication was quick and polite and not one mistake was made with my order and I made a large order. I won’t hesitate to buy from this place again.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I ordered my shoes on February 3rd 2018. I still have not received my order. It is now February 12th 2018. Customer service told me on Friday that my order would be delivered by UPS on Saturday. So I track the package. No delivery on Saturday. I check today Monday. My order has been sent to the USPS, via sender’s request Shiekh!!! I call customer service she could not give me a valid reason why my order was sent to USPS from UPS. Then she tells me she doesn’t know when I will receive the package! It’s up to the post office!!! What the!!! OMG!!! At the end of the day it has been 9 day!!! And my package is not even at the post office yet, let alone, delivered to me!

This is... I don’t even know what to call this! Incompetent is too weak of a word to describe, the company professionalism!!! NEVER! EVER!!! Will I shop with this company again in my life!!!! I don’t have my shoes for the event that I originally purchased the shoes for!!! This is a terrible company, and their delivery statement policy whatever you want to call it is a pack of lies!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shiekh Shoes?

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Shiekh Shoes' website is easy to use and isn't confusing at all. First, I would search for the shoe I'm looking for, or even just browse through new arrivals and maybe if I see a shoe that would fit my style. Then I check out and order the pair of shoes I plan on buying. Their checkout is easy to use as well and shipping is fast. I love that the delivery takes a short amount of time, and when my shoes do arrive the packaging is almost always in good shape and the shoes too. I've never had a problem with ordering Shiekh Shoes so far and they were also so nice to me when I ordered shoes there. In addition, their selection of shoes is great and they always have brand new shoes that are in style. On the other hand, they need to fix the website connections because I once was on the site for over 15 minutes on my phone waiting for it to load. I was connected to wifi and had full bars so I didn't understand what happened.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I like the selection because it always includes what I am looking for. Even during the limited releases, they have an organized system that allows all of their customers to take advantage in orderly fashion. The selection is usually good when I use the website 90% of the time. The website is very easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. The checkout process is quick and simple as well. I have not had any major issues with this website. On the other hand, sometimes the prices can be too high and I feel like it can be taken advantage of in situations where the stock is limited. There was one case where I was not able to get the shoes when they were clearly in stock.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

It's quick and easy to sign up, you get to do a quiz to know your shoe type, also lets you do it for your kids too when you sign up. You get a good deal and ordering in checkout is easy to do and receiving your item too. I like how organized everything is and the deals they give out and the customer support is amazing, they treat their VIP members well. Canceling VIP is quick too. On the other hand, they should make an easier way to get VIP because the whole process is confusing and add better shoes other than sandals looking type. They need better-designed boots.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I like the fact that I can find my size. I wear a size 11 and it's so hard to find any in stores. I also like the selection I can choose from and that I can shop in my pj's. When I order shoes online I have to go to the sizing charts and see what their size 11 measures then measure my feet then order. I dislike the fact that all manufacturers have different dimensions for the sizes. I thought all sizes were standard. Most of the time when I receive them I have to send them back because they don't fit right. I then have to start the whole process over again. If they could always have same measurement my order would be much easier.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I like that they have deals for any age and all sizes and have any type of brand you like. There are too many good things about the website and the company in general and the first thing that I do on the website is go to the sales and deals.

Shiekh Shoes expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Shiekh Shoes is a retailer with nearly 100 brick-and-mortar locations and an online store. The chain started in 1991 in California, where the majority of its locations are still located. The store sells clothes, accessories and shoes for children and adults.

• Price guarantee: If customers purchase an item from Shiekh and then find the same item at another retailer for a lower price within 10 days, the company will refund 100 percent of the price difference. Consumers should visit the website for full terms and conditions.

• Size options: Shiekh offers many unique shoes in extended sizes. Their selection includes women’s sizes 3.5 to 16 with hundreds of options for sizes 5 to 12.

• Store locations: Customers who live near a brick-and-mortar Shiekh Shoes can return Internet purchases to the store. Refunds will be processed within a week.

• Coupons: In addition to regular sales and clearance events, consumers can find coupon codes on the About Us section of the company’s website. Coupons change regularly.

• Best for: Shiekh Shoes carries shoes for children and adults and is best for fashion lovers and hard-to-fit individuals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs