4.28/5
  • 1 star
Based on 18 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 27, 2017

18 Shiekh Shoes Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Shiekh Shoes' website is easy to use and isn't confusing at all. First, I would search for the shoe I'm looking for, or even just browse through new arrivals and maybe if I see a shoe that would fit my style. Then I check out and order the pair of shoes I plan on buying. Their checkout is easy to use as well and shipping is fast. I love that the delivery takes a short amount of time, and when my shoes do arrive the packaging is almost always in good shape and the shoes too. I've never had a problem with ordering Shiekh Shoes so far and they were also so nice to me when I ordered shoes there. In addition, their selection of shoes is great and they always have brand new shoes that are in style. On the other hand, they need to fix the website connections because I once was on the site for over 15 minutes on my phone waiting for it to load. I was connected to wifi and had full bars so I didn't understand what happened.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I like the selection because it always includes what I am looking for. Even during the limited releases, they have an organized system that allows all of their customers to take advantage in orderly fashion. The selection is usually good when I use the website 90% of the time. The website is very easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. The checkout process is quick and simple as well. I have not had any major issues with this website. On the other hand, sometimes the prices can be too high and I feel like it can be taken advantage of in situations where the stock is limited. There was one case where I was not able to get the shoes when they were clearly in stock.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

It's quick and easy to sign up, you get to do a quiz to know your shoe type, also lets you do it for your kids too when you sign up. You get a good deal and ordering in checkout is easy to do and receiving your item too. I like how organized everything is and the deals they give out and the customer support is amazing, they treat their VIP members well. Canceling VIP is quick too. On the other hand, they should make an easier way to get VIP because the whole process is confusing and add better shoes other than sandals looking type. They need better-designed boots.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I like the fact that I can find my size. I wear a size 11 and it's so hard to find any in stores. I also like the selection I can choose from and that I can shop in my pj's. When I order shoes online I have to go to the sizing charts and see what their size 11 measures then measure my feet then order. I dislike the fact that all manufacturers have different dimensions for the sizes. I thought all sizes were standard. Most of the time when I receive them I have to send them back because they don't fit right. I then have to start the whole process over again. If they could always have same measurement my order would be much easier.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I like that they have deals for any age and all sizes and have any type of brand you like. There are too many good things about the website and the company in general and the first thing that I do on the website is go to the sales and deals.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shiekh Shoes?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I look for specific brands and colors when looking for new shoes because when I can't find what I want I would go to the store, but then again that takes time that I don't wanna have to use. Buying from Shiekh is easy, I just found the shoes I want then I hit order and enter my credit card, then waited for the shoes to arrive at my door, when the shoe got there I got a knife unboxed the shoes and put them on so I could see if my shoes would fit, loved them, would order them again. I would hope it would have everything I need though. Some things were out of stock so I would have to wait or just find something else. I don't like waiting for something. I really want I could just go to the store and get them but I don't wanna leave the comfort of my own home.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Shiekh Shoes is very easy to use. They also have great deals on very stylish shoes that are not usually found in most stores. The sales and offers are not just for first time buyers. They advertise constantly, so even if you don't regularly check on the site, you are informed of new products. And you receive the shoes in the mail at a reasonable time. On the other hand, there is a limited amount of shoes for smaller sized shoes. I would enjoy seeing more options for small sizes in heels or really anything open toe-d. It would also be great if more shoes came in different colors.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Amazing cool lit nice - I like how easy it is and how safe, because sometimes things can get out of hand and sometimes it may not be easy but yeah. I also love how many more offers there are online shopping.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Shiekh Shoes was awesome and it was the easiest way to shop for shoes online. I like the huge variety of shoes, boots and sandals I’m able to choose from. The site has all types of styles and colors and shapes and it has a fast way to check out.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

There are many different selections and different designs for everybody. I enjoyed the easy and quick checkout process. I do enjoy how easy it is to browse through the website. The shoes appear to be low quality, though, compared to how the shoes looked. There were so many selections that you could spend hours looking for a pair that you like. Also, I don't believe I would shop there online again because of how long shipping takes.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Shiekh Shoes has a relatively simple process for purchasing and it is made easy by different categories and filter options. There is a decent selection of stylish shoes and brands, both casual and athletic. You will find something that you like most of the time that you are there. Once you find a pair, it is easy to check out and select your delivery option. Their prices are also competitive and there are frequent coupon codes available for discounts on your purchase. The delivery is relatively quick and does not cost much. They do not have all of the brands that I am looking for, specifically Nike. It is a great site when you find a shoe that you like, but the limitations on brands makes it necessary to search through other sites and find the best option for you at that time. Sometimes it is with Shiekh Shoes and other times they will not have the shoe and you will have to use another site.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Sleek, fun, big - I like the website design which looks very hip. It also has a good selection of footwear as well as other clothing options to choose from. Overall, a good website to buy clothing from. It was easy to purchase shoes, there was good product selection, and ordering is quick and easy. There were good payment options too. I would make it easier to search for men's shoes, though. I would also add more leather footwear for men in the shoe store as I would shop there more if they added those.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I really like Shiekh Shoes a whole lot. They have low prices and they have fashion on their shoes and many girls wear those nowadays. It's much easier to shop online than going into the store because sometimes on the store they don't have everything that you need so I rather shut down going to go to the store. I love Shiekh too because the shipment is amazing, fast and accurate. They ship in 2 to 3 business days. The store takes like 2 weeks for them to get something in that they don't have on the store on hand. I won't get to get the job that I need because I don't have the right shoes to get the job. I'm so happy that Shiekh has the online store where I can just get the stuff and I don't have to wait two weeks and I can go ahead and go out with my girls and hang out.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

It was very easy to understand and navigate through the site to find the shoes I been waiting to buy. They have a amazing stock of a big variety of shoes, trustworthy brands that can hold up over time, and amazing quality of materials for shoes. They work great as they are and I love everything about this place.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Shiekh Shoes is super easy to use, they have a very nice product selection ranging from clothing and athletic wear to shoes and sandals. I like how they have cheap prices on very popular shoes and other items by Adidas and Nike. It’s just nice to have a company that is like Foot Locker brand and stores but really is a lot cheaper and ships fast. Orders are super easy to place and quick to complete. They have a fast site that loads pictures and everything. This site is great but I would work a lot more on marketing and also maybe change the layout to something more eye-popping and greater and more faster and way more organized.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I found it very easy to navigate through the Shiekh Shoes site. Purchasing online was a simple process and the shipping was quick and accurate. The product selection was as good as finish line. They have a good variety of retro sneakers which I like and they have a lot of colors of Air Max 90s. They also have a store at the local mall I can check out and if they don’t have it there, I can go online. It was a little difficult to adjust the filters for what I wanted to find but I managed. I don’t know if it is my device but the site freezes occasionally and I have to go back then click the link again.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

Shiekh Shoes has a great online website and purchasing online is very easy and simple. I like that it’s fast with everything and with delivery makes me wanna shop on the site more. They have a great selection for shoes and they have every shoe I ever wanted that I can sit on my computer or phone all day looking at the site. I can focus when I shop on the site because they make it so user friendly. I love the store and love the site also. I could recommend Shiekh Shoes to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

The process of purchasing from Shiekh Shoes online was simple. It's the basic screen pages of the shopping cart, adding coupon codes if you had any, checkout with your account or as a guest, enter your shipping and payment information then you have a chance to look over the whole order to make sure everything is correct before you actually place the order. The product selection itself is good, it could be better as to adding more details about the shoes such as calf size for those that comes in wide calf sizes. I was looking more specifically into wide calf boots because they're so hard to find anywhere else that would actually fit my calf. I would like to improve on the filter system because when I shop online, I like to only focus on what I'm looking for. Shiekh shoes' filter system doesn't filter out everything I don't want to see and that makes the shopping experience a little longer than I hope for.

Shiekh Shoes expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Shiekh Shoes is a retailer with nearly 100 brick-and-mortar locations and an online store. The chain started in 1991 in California, where the majority of its locations are still located. The store sells clothes, accessories and shoes for children and adults.

• Price guarantee: If customers purchase an item from Shiekh and then find the same item at another retailer for a lower price within 10 days, the company will refund 100 percent of the price difference. Consumers should visit the website for full terms and conditions.

• Size options: Shiekh offers many unique shoes in extended sizes. Their selection includes women’s sizes 3.5 to 16 with hundreds of options for sizes 5 to 12.

• Store locations: Customers who live near a brick-and-mortar Shiekh Shoes can return Internet purchases to the store. Refunds will be processed within a week.

• Coupons: In addition to regular sales and clearance events, consumers can find coupon codes on the About Us section of the company’s website. Coupons change regularly.

• Best for: Shiekh Shoes carries shoes for children and adults and is best for fashion lovers and hard-to-fit individuals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs