2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Elk Grove Village, IL

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.96/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Sam Stores Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam Stores?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam Stores?

Original review: June 8, 2015

New customer. Samstores exceeded my expectations. I definitely will shop Samstores again because competitive prices and outstanding customer satisfaction. I also will recommend Samstores to friends and family. They have the most knowledgeable salespeople and they don't get paid on commission, so they have no incentive to sell the more expensive item.

Original review: June 4, 2015

Fraudulent store. Gave me a runaround for 5 days, never sent my item. Wanted more money, lied every time I got them on the phone, about shipping the item, no invoice or tracking was ever provided, tried to extort more money! Do yourself a favor, don't waste your time!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2015

I had made many purchases in the past 5 years from Samstores. This is one of my preferred merchants to deal with. Great customer service oriented to solve any problems.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2014

My order arrived fast, but the item was damaged in shipping due to UPS mistake. I called customer service, he set up my shipping and paper work for a return and exchange. My exchanged region free blu ray arrived in new condition and so far works great.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2014

I have, over the years, made a lot of purchases at Samstores, and they have always offered good service. I have had to change orders (before shipment) and change the delivery location. They has always been courteous and helpful. I couldn't possibly give them too high a rating.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2014

All my items have arrived in a good amount of time and were all packed well. It seems to me that all of their employees are very good too. They have always done their very best to resolve any issues that I have. Never have they given the whole run around about how they are "unable to do that" like other online retailers will. I will always buy from SamStores.com even if its cheaper somewhere else. Customer service representative, Peter, was fantastic - exceeding my expectations. The 220 volts appliances what I had ordered was in brand new condition and looks the same as displayed on their site. I wish all on-line retailer's customer service reps were as knowledgeable, professional and personable as Peter. I will definitely purchase from SamStores again.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2014

I was moving in different state and bought Large & small Appliance online talk to Staff in Samstores. I was amazed with the help I was given by them with great experience of product knowledge & the best deal I ever had compare to other stores. I would recommend this stores to all online buyers specially looking for great product & deals.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2014

SamStores advertised some really top of the line appliances that I ordered from them. The ad said they were just received. Samstores accepted the money for the order and later communicated that they were out of the appliances - every one of the 6 that I ordered - and that they would replace them with better for the same cost. Who wouldn't like that! But, what I received all the way in St. Lucia in the Caribbean were outdated appliances that were already off the market for about 8 years already. When I called to complain, they said I had agreed with the replacements! I ended paying premium cost for outdated appliances that they said were better than what I had ordered. 4 televisions, 1 refrigerator, 1 gas stove and 1 top loading washing machine all 220 v.

Original review: May 16, 2014

I've bought several items from SamStores online and in the store. Both ways it's easy to find you're looking for and complete the purchase. The items arrive by the estimated date. The prices always seem to be the lowest online.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2014

I chose this site because they had the best prices and the phone was in stock. So I got the phone (black 8gb) and paid it. It was $394.00. After the order I did not get an email till 2 days later saying to call them... I called and turns out even now the phone was in stock when I got it, it wasn't in stock anymore and I would have to wait a week and even then it wasn't sure to get it. So the manager hooked me up with the 16gb in white for $36.00 more dollars. A week later I receive the phone (2 days late), set it up, put my screen protector on before turning it on and then noticed it was a 8gb version (there was actually no invoice in the box).

So I called them up and told them my story and the vendor started literally yelling at me and saying I was a bad customer for not checking the item they sent... After getting yelled at I asked to speak to the manager who told me he would give it to me for the price they got it for. I got 30 dollars back but it was still more than I originally paid for and it was not even the color I wanted and I still had not received an invoice. So after at least 2 weeks I got 15 more dollars back so 10 dollars less than I originally paid for but I had to send at least 10 emails to get the right invoice.

Point is I got the phone a week late, not the color I originally wanted and the whole process took me over two weeks with long phone calls, many emails and unfriendly vendors. Worst buying experience ever. I do not recommend!

Sam Stores Company Information