2. Shopping

Elk Grove Village, IL

3.1/5 (25 ratings)

About Sam Stores

Sam Stores Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam Stores?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam Stores?

Original review: July 7, 2021

I bought a 220v microwave from SamStores.com and got the product in 4 days. It is working well. It is available at a reasonable price and easy to use. Features are easy to follow and understand. Great appliance.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

Very satisfied with my buying experience. Trying to purchase internationally a quality German product oversees that is not sold in the United States can sometimes be frustrating and difficult, especially when having all the appropriate voltage converter equipment needed to operate it. There is nothing like it when you receive and enjoy the comforts from back home. I appreciate Sam Stores because of this and would definitely do business again.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I have bought some kitchen appliances and I got what I have ordered in a very good reasonable price than other companies. I'll surely recommend others to buy stuff from here. I got all the big appliances in good shape and they did very fast delivery, their customer service is very good and helpful.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

Not honest about what they have in stock. Bait and switch. I ordered product and they called me by phone to try and change my mind to a different product. Be on the watch from this guys. Not honest at all.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Never order from this site. They will never send your order. They will keep on promising you that you will receive your order the same day (Wednesday) each week but the truth is your order was never shipped. They cant even provide a tracking number. That’s what happened to me when I preordered an iPhone 6PLUS. I got an email the next day from info@samstores.com telling me that I needed to call them regarding my order. I called them and they wanted me to verify my payment and that they will ship my order ASAP and that I will get it Wednesday of the following week. When that day came, I received the same email, so I called them again. And the guy (Indian accent) told me that the phone I ordered was not available and that they have an iPhone 6S instead, so I said okay.

He also said that I will receive it after a week on Wed. I waited another week. My order did not arrive. I call them on Thur and the guy I spoke with said that my order was shipped Monday on that week and that I should get it Wednesday of the following week... That’s when I became suspicious. I asked for the tracking number so I’ll know where my order is and guess what he said? “Ohh, the order info is not yet updated.” Really? So how the ** do you know when my order will get to me if you don't have the tracking number? So clearly my order was never shipped. I havent received my order until now. HOPEFULLY THEY’LL GET THEIR KARMA coz all they do is lie to people. So please, never order from this site.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I have purchased Samsung fridge in 220 volts appliances from Sam Stores and I got them on time. They have made me their satisfied and a happy customer. We will purchase more from Sam Stores for sure. They have a wide variety of 220 volts appliances to select from. Good luck to Sam Stores' team!

Original review: May 9, 2018

I glad to be able to resolve everything with Sam Stores, they have a great great management team. All orders are reviewed for accuracy, and immediately processed. I am back to business with them, also referring tens of customers to them. All items work great, flawless. I did appreciate their feedback calls.

Original review: May 6, 2018

I will never forget my bad experience with Sam Stores. Everyone should remember this website samstores.com. The customer service is poor, the delivery time is too long. I spent $2300 in appliances since April 12th. Till now, I am having a nightmare. He never received, every day bounces to the next day. I asked for refund and cancelation, but harder than ever. I am tired of calling every day. Their delivery company CENTRAL TRANSPORT is even worse.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I purchase instant pot here because they don't sell 220V in Amazon. But they never delivered. My invoice number is ** and their customer email address is info@samstore.com. Complete fraud. Never buy from them. All they did is to verify how to get my payment.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

A year ago we purchase a treadmill, Multistar. Almost to the year, with light usage, suddenly it stopped working. We live in Africa and to find the part to be replace is very hard. Almost impossible I can say. So, I figure if I order the part from SamStores I can just have it replace here. It has been a nightmare, since reported about 2 months ago. They have NO interest in help me. One of the agents even said, "WELL BUY ANOTHER TREADMILL". When I call they say "Yes, we are working on it", or "Peter is not here so we don't know", or "Call later." This is a terrible customer service. I DO NOT RECOMMENDED THIS STORE! Aside from the treadmill, before, we had bought 220v TV and they ended up sending a different model. They are not serious, they don't care to sell rubbish products and they charge you high prices and then don't care for the customer. Don't feed this kind of business. Don't buy from her.

Sam Stores Company Information