Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

2.95/5

Elk Grove Village, IL

23 Sam Stores Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Never order from this site. They will never send your order. They will keep on promising you that you will receive your order the same day (Wednesday) each week but the truth is your order was never shipped. They cant even provide a tracking number. That’s what happened to me when I preordered an iPhone 6PLUS. I got an email the next day from info@samstores.com telling me that I needed to call them regarding my order. I called them and they wanted me to verify my payment and that they will ship my order ASAP and that I will get it Wednesday of the following week. When that day came, I received the same email, so I called them again. And the guy (Indian accent) told me that the phone I ordered was not available and that they have an iPhone 6S instead, so I said okay.

He also said that I will receive it after a week on Wed. I waited another week. My order did not arrive. I call them on Thur and the guy I spoke with said that my order was shipped Monday on that week and that I should get it Wednesday of the following week... That’s when I became suspicious. I asked for the tracking number so I’ll know where my order is and guess what he said? “Ohh, the order info is not yet updated.” Really? So how the ** do you know when my order will get to me if you don't have the tracking number? So clearly my order was never shipped. I havent received my order until now. HOPEFULLY THEY’LL GET THEIR KARMA coz all they do is lie to people. So please, never order from this site.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I have purchased Samsung fridge in 220 volts appliances from Sam Stores and I got them on time. They have made me their satisfied and a happy customer. We will purchase more from Sam Stores for sure. They have a wide variety of 220 volts appliances to select from. Good luck to Sam Stores' team!

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I glad to be able to resolve everything with Sam Stores, they have a great great management team. All orders are reviewed for accuracy, and immediately processed. I am back to business with them, also referring tens of customers to them. All items work great, flawless. I did appreciate their feedback calls.

Original review: May 6, 2018

I will never forget my bad experience with Sam Stores. Everyone should remember this website samstores.com. The customer service is poor, the delivery time is too long. I spent $2300 in appliances since April 12th. Till now, I am having a nightmare. He never received, every day bounces to the next day. I asked for refund and cancelation, but harder than ever. I am tired of calling every day. Their delivery company CENTRAL TRANSPORT is even worse.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I purchase instant pot here because they don't sell 220V in Amazon. But they never delivered. My invoice number is ** and their customer email address is info@samstore.com. Complete fraud. Never buy from them. All they did is to verify how to get my payment.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sam Stores?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

A year ago we purchase a treadmill, Multistar. Almost to the year, with light usage, suddenly it stopped working. We live in Africa and to find the part to be replace is very hard. Almost impossible I can say. So, I figure if I order the part from SamStores I can just have it replace here. It has been a nightmare, since reported about 2 months ago. They have NO interest in help me. One of the agents even said, "WELL BUY ANOTHER TREADMILL". When I call they say "Yes, we are working on it", or "Peter is not here so we don't know", or "Call later." This is a terrible customer service. I DO NOT RECOMMENDED THIS STORE! Aside from the treadmill, before, we had bought 220v TV and they ended up sending a different model. They are not serious, they don't care to sell rubbish products and they charge you high prices and then don't care for the customer. Don't feed this kind of business. Don't buy from her.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2016

I placed an order for a region free blu ray player. I was thinking this was Sams Club instead it was Sam Stores. Instead of reading the reviews for this company before I placed the order, I was an idiot and read them after I placed the order. A lot of the reviews said that after you placed an order with Sam Stores, they will send you an email later on saying to call them concerning the order. Then they try to get you to pay more money for the item you ordered. The reviews also said that their customer service people were jerks and would yell at you for no reason. Well, guess what. All the negative reviews about Sam Stores were correct. The next day after placing the order, I received an email from Sam Stores saying to call them about the order. Then after calling them, I was told I needed to pay $40.00 more for the region free blu ray player that I just ordered. I told them to go ahead and cancel the order. I was placed on hold and then disconnected.

I had to call back and explain the situation to another customer service representative, who proceeded to yell at me and to be very rude because I asked to cancel the order. I do not expect this kind of treatment from a professional company. I'm still hoping to receive my refund but not holding my breath. All the negative comments about Sam Stores are correct, and I learned this the hard way. Avoid this company if you don't want headaches and rude customer service. I would rather pay a lot more money than to ever deal with this company again!

Original review: July 7, 2015

I ordered an LG phone. Before I received it they called me and informed me they had sent a wrong phone and to return it when I receive it. In the meantime I purchased another phone. I sent their phone back unopened and unused, I have not received a refund. When I contacted them they called me a liar and berated me. Worse company I ever dealt with.

Original review: June 8, 2015

New customer. Samstores exceeded my expectations. I definitely will shop Samstores again because competitive prices and outstanding customer satisfaction. I also will recommend Samstores to friends and family. They have the most knowledgeable salespeople and they don't get paid on commission, so they have no incentive to sell the more expensive item.

Original review: June 4, 2015

Fraudulent store. Gave me a runaround for 5 days, never sent my item. Wanted more money, lied every time I got them on the phone, about shipping the item, no invoice or tracking was ever provided, tried to extort more money! Do yourself a favor, don't waste your time!

Sam Stores Company Information