2. Finance
  3. Money Transfer

3.8/5 (3362 ratings)

About PayPal

PayPal Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PayPal?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PayPal?

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I recently had a sale go through on eBay and the item has been delivered no problems but PayPal refuses to release my funds for over a month now. Scam artists. I recommend you go through another company.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

Paypal sent me my payment for a transaction a week ago. They held the money for over a month. It was sent to my bank stating that the buyer did not respond within the complaint timeframe. Now a week later they issue a debit on my account for the money. Not only do they hold the money for an extended period of time. Now they want the money back. NEVER.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I enjoy using PayPal because you can send money securely, and you don’t have to worry about your money being stolen and it not being reimbursed. You can also use PayPal and buy things online on websites you’re unsure about without disclosing your information. PayPal offers the friends and family option, and I like that option because his men when fees. Also, when using PayPal transfer, your money is instant, and you don’t have to wait long periods of time.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I had an amazing experience. I love the way your company is so direct and the clients are very nice as well. When I logged on to the internet it took me straight to the site that I wanted to go to. Is very easy to use and if I needed help was there for me. I would recommend to use this site %100. And I have recommended this site to other viewers because I love using this site so much. Thank you for letting me use this site and being so good to me.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

PayPal allows me to pay for things from my checking account rather than a credit card. This way, I can more easily keep track of my spending. The process is pretty seamless and does not involve typing in numbers, expiration date, etc. Way easier than using a credit card for online purchases plus helps me track my spending. It's a win-win!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I would give them a negative star if I could. Yes, they are easy to use and convenient. However, they can, could, will close your account for NO reason, w/ your money in there and not give it to you for 180 days. And you can’t dispute it. I get an investigation, but 180 days is not acceptable. And theft.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

PayPal is instant in most circumstances. Offering Reliable Customer Service HELPS with errors and transactions gone awry and supporting YOU. I relied on PAYPAL to help me out with international errors of transactions, for example. They are very quick to the whip in getting your problem resolved responsibly. I RATE PAYPAL ***EXCELLENT***.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

I have been using PayPal for a long time and I like the ease of using such a widely accepted method of payment for internet purchases and also transferring money to other people or my bank. I have tried other methods or companies but PayPal is the best.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

PayPal was the first money transfer service I heard about. I found it easy to use and had no desire for any changes. I could not imagine any improvements to make either, so I stayed with Paypal for over 10 years and never looked into any other service.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

I have used PayPal many times for transferring money to different projects. When I make the transfer it is almost automatic and instant. I have recommended PayPal to many people, it serves its purpose and replaces expensive wiring services. I would gladly give PayPal an A+.

PayPal Company Information