Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.65/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Nordstrom Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I have made several purchases from Nordstrom rack. Three of my orders over the last few years have arrived and they have either been a) Not the color I ordered or b) The wrong size. This has been annoying because rather than just returning the item, I have to phone to make sure they refund me for the shipping too since it hasn’t been my fault. It’s very disappointing waiting for a package and not knowing if you’ll actually get the item you ordered. Third time is a charm: I’m not shopping here anymore.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Ordered overnight shipping on boots. They cancelled my order. Called me three days later to resubmit my order, and still hadn't refund my money on to my account! Then I go ahead and resubmit my order. They take my money from a different car and they now have down a car seat for my order instead of my fiance's boots! Are you kidding me???? Now they cancel my order again after I call then they want me to pay again because they canceled another transaction!! Then they get it right but now Next Day Air isn't available! Worst ever. I will never give Nordstrom a dime! They shaved years off my life with this! I wish I could give zero stars!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

WORST EMPLOYEES EVER!!! LAZY!!! I ordered the wrong pair of shoes with a gift card by mistake. I called right away to cancel the order. The customer service rep I spoke to DID NOTHING! The worst part is she made me believe she took care of everything. She told me she had to call the fulfillment center to cancel the order and I would get an email the next day and my gift card would have the money back. The supervisor said everything she told me was a lie. They can't call their fulfillment centers to cancel orders and I would have to be sent a new gift card. Get it together Nordstrom! You sell high end clothes like Gucci but your customer service is the worst in the industry! Walmart customer service is far superior.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I have shopped at Nordstrom for many, many years. I currently have 97 pairs of shoes I purchased from them in my closet, not counting ones I have worn out or given away. I also buy six or seven dresses a year. A month ago I got a letter from them saying that although they tried to be really nice to their customers, they were canceling my account due to "excessive returns", that I was taking advantage of their kindness and good nature, and that I could not purchase anything from Nordstrom online ever again, no one in my family was eligible to purchase anything from Nordstrom, no one in my household was eligible to purchase anything from Nordstrom, and I was not even allowed to purchase anything from any Nordstrom store ever again. I had never received any previous communication regarding this issue and the letter sounded as though it were written by a spoiled eight year old.

Since they make quite a big deal offering shipping-free returns, I could find no limit mentioned anywhere, this is obviously a highly successful marketing strategy, not some wonderful generosity on their part - and my rate of returns hasn't changed in 20 years - I called to ask why. Also to ask, realistically, how they thought they would stop me from shopping there if I were determined?! I got no response after several phone calls and messages. I finally called the fraud number on my credit card, since I had a $379 CREDIT balance and I at least wanted my money refunded. They told me that they would have eventually done that. I asked them to go ahead and send me a check now. They did - but they shorted me $20! I still have no idea what their issue was but fortunately with online shopping there are far better websites with interesting clothing and shoes and rational customer service.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

This site is complete waste of time, 24 hours after placing your order you will receive this email: "Thanks for understanding. Hi there, we want to say that we're sorry. Unfortunately, we will not be able to fulfill your recent order." This happened 3 times in less than a month!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nordstrom?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I ordered an item a couple weeks before Christmas. Nordstrom guaranteed (in bright red font) that my items would arrive before Christmas. I received a confirmation email immediately after the order was placed. I waited a week for a tracking number before calling for the order status. The CSR informed me that my order will be arriving after Christmas, but no later than the 28th. This is obviously very upsetting news. Then one day before the new expected delivery date, I get a refund for the order because it has been cancelled.

I check to see if the item is out of stock or something, however, that was not the issue. I called CSR again and she initially said the item was not in stock, but I told her it is available for order on the website. She confirms that it is in stock. When trying to re-order, the CSR asked me to pay for the full price of the item, when I had originally purchased at 30% off. All of this is way too much trouble for a simple order! All of my other online orders were delivered before Christmas -- as promised. I am a very unhappy Nordstrom customer.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Ordered 2 pair sunglasses for each of my daughters, one of who is in the military and visiting home for one week. I ordered 12/21, was told delivery would be 12/28, so I decided I would still order them. THEN got an ETA of 1/3... uh... THEN got an ETA of 1/8!! My daughter will have to be back to her base by then, so not only is my gift VERY late, I HAVE TO PAY TO forward them to her. No merchandise credit, no refund. They DID offer to let me return for free. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I was a CS supervisor for years, I know it would not have cost them much to save me. But they completely blew it.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I purchased a pair of rain boots at their store in Skyview mall only to find out they were defective when I wore them for the first time in the rain. Took the boots back to the store only to be told by the manager Elaine that it wasn’t her fault I chose those boots and that her store wouldn’t take the lost, what a rude unprofessional person! Stay away from them!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Be aware of false and misleading shipping dates. Ordered an item that stated I would receive item before Christmas. (I ordered item on 12/19/18.) Checked on order today 12/20 and said I would not receive item until 1/2/2019. I immediately contacted customer service and was unsuccessful. Looking at the website and it is advertising "will arrive Christmas Eve." So disappointed. Just want to warn other customers out there to be careful what Nordstrom advertise. I feel almost duped into buying my item because I truly believed I would receive my item before Christmas. They are supposed to have stellar customer service. Boy was I wrong. I will be more careful who and where I spend my money on. Happy holidays everyone and have a safe New Year.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Be aware if you return process in Nordstrom rack takes much longer than should, I tracked my return and it was delivered back to Nordstrom rack warehouse, so I called them and they simply lied stating they don/t have package back yet. Not only they lie they also rude about it. It take a month or more to get your refund, unacceptable.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I had wanted to buy a pair of FLY London boots for some time. These are good quality shoes that are supposed to be made in Portugal. Nordstrom's website stated that ALL of the brand's models were made in Portugal. I drove over an hour to the store to pick them up. Got home and saw the boots I received were made in China. When I emailed customer service to let them know they have inaccurate information on their site, and that I never would have spent $270 on shoes made in China, they apologized and sent me a link to print a return label so I did not have the "inconvenience of driving back to the store." I sent the boots back, tracking showed they were received but 5 days later I still hadn't been refunded. Emailed customer service who said "we did receive the return sent Dec 7th. It was received Dec 11th. We are still within our 10-14 days to process. Then it will be 3-5 days to receive your refund."

WHAT THE HECK??!! NEVER did customer service say it would be 2-3 WEEKS before I was refunded! Nowhere on the link with the shipping label did it say that either! I would have driven an hour to the store! When I email them or chat, they just keep stating the 10-14 days. One flippant rep sent me a link that stated the return time. However, she did not wish to acknowledge that I never would have seen that because I did not buy them online. I bought them IN the store and they emailed me offering to allow me to ship them back. The email and the link I was sent said nothing about their archaic 1980's return time frame. Horrible customer service. It is the week before Christmas and I am still waiting to be refunded for a return sent out 2 weeks ago. Nordstrom has great customer service IN the store. Do NOT ever buy anything online or return via mail. The service stinks and is insanely slow.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I ordered a pair of sandals in November as Nordstrom was the only place in North America that I could find these shoes in my size. I was very excited. They were first sent out and the wrong address (it should have been Champlain New York) was on it from the women who took my order over the phone from Nordstrom. So From there they got sent to a post office in Massachusetts. I was told once they got returned to the Nordstrom warehouse, they’d be sent out. Instead It got sent out to someplace in Elizabethtown Pennsylvania??!! Where I was told a week ago that they would then be sent to me.

Today, a month later, I was told that they are the “fulfillment“ Center but they can’t find them so I can have a refund or the shoes in black! I have the shoes in black that is why I tried to order another pair because the shoes are fantastic (Pas De Rouge)... What a waste of time! Never again! I hope they are better at least with the refund. Surprising for a store that has good customer service at the stores. It’s like night and day! This has soured my feelings about Nordstrom.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I ordered 3 pairs of women's booties on Oct. 28, 2018. Received one pair within a couple days. Unfortunately they didn't fit so I returned them the same day I received them. As of today Dec.06 I have not received a refund. The other 2 booties I have not received nor has there been any communication. When I called customer service to cancel the order they were so confused and did tell me they would cancel (about 10 days ago), still no word from them.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I purchase two pairs of Uggs boots on Cyber Monday and according to when I paid those boots I was supposed to get them December 5 that’s why I got them. I checked the website to see when my boots were arriving and it still said that the boots were getting ready or preparing something like that. Then today in the morning I get an email saying that they canceled my two orders. Why did they wait last minute I could of bought them somewhere else. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. It was my first time ordering at Nordstrom. Never ordering again.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I placed an order with Nordstrom. I was charged over $332 but got an immediate email that they had to cancel "part" because they were out of stock. OK no problem. I would find it elsewhere. Oh No Nordstrom cancelled the order but did not give a refund. They charged $332 and then another $84 for the Part they didn't cancel but I already paid for. I am charged over $400 and have not received items or refund. Any reputable seller give you a refund or better yet not charge for an item they do not have. Their phone and chat answers vary from, "You were not charged" (my bank thought I was) or "12-24 hours just to take authorization off" or "3-5 days it "should be off"". Several days and still no money back. This is fraud taking money for no service or product. Avoid Nordstrom. They are not honest. Too many good sellers to waste your money with Nordstrom.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I am HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED, my first time ordering from Nordstrom Rack and this is definitely not a good way to start business with a customer. I placed my order on Cyber Friday November 23, 2018, Order # ** and system shows to be shipped within 1-3 days (which it still shows to date). I called 3 times and was told by each rep that items would ship by Monday, November 26, 2018 which is the 3rd day. The boots still have not shipped. I ordered the item because they were needed for an event and they were not received in time, due to the incorrect information given by the 3 Nordstrom Rack Customer Service Representatives that I spoke with on the phone.

On November 26th, I did online chat & per Tanique ** "The package is scheduled to ship tomorrow, also advised our expedited shipping option is currently down due to some internal issue." I requested a manager & Tanique referred me to Customer Care: 1-888-966-6283. I called & spoke with Judy who advised that items were being shipped out TODAY. During this conversation, I was skeptical because I'm getting conflicting information.

I requested a supervisor and was transferred to Sharon who advised that items will not ship until tomorrow, BUT that Nordstrom was in compliance with the 1-3 shipping timeframe and that there had been no delay while on the phone with Sharon, I received an email apologizing that my items had not been shipped and that there had been a delay. I asked Sharon, so why is Nordstrom sending me an email apologizing for a delayed shipment? I requested a supervisor and was transferred to Kim **. Per Kim, the 3rd day is not until TOMORROW.

At this point I am beyond upset due to all reps are giving different dates as related to the 3rd day of shipping. Bottom line - I need my items for an event on Friday and had I known it would be beyond this time, I could have ordered from another store or went into a store to make a purchase. Kim advised she would check with the San Bernardino Fulfillment Center (SBFC) to see if the 1 item coming from there can be shipped earlier. However per Kim, she cannot reach out to the East Coast site because they are a fairly new site and she does not have the ability to reach out to them.

Kim advised she could do a refund and I could shop in the store, had I known this on Monday, I could have possibly done so but the reps were assuring me my order was being sent out Monday. Unfortunately, going out to shop at such a late date did not fit into my schedule. I am A VERY VERY VERY UPSET CUSTOMER at this point and will definitely share my concerns as I deem necessary. On Friday, November 30, I emailed Kim ** and Daniel **, as Kim was scheduled off Friday and Saturday.

Kim was nice enough to respond to my email on her off day only to advise via e-mail that: "unfortunately we did not have enough stock of this particular item to fulfill your order. In speaking with you the other day, I certainly understand why you are disappointed in us and I truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but we will not be able to fulfill this specific item. This is a rarity when it occurs but from time to time an item may be unavailable due to a discrepancy in our inventory, where we are unable to ship out the item. On behalf of Nordstromrack.com, I truly apologize that we have failed you with regards to this order and I want to make sure you get the refund that you are owed since you will not be receiving the boot in question. I have reached out to our gift card team with my request to have your refund placed on an electronic gift card and sent to you via email."

My response: "Please keep in mind that the day that I ordered the boots, they were marked down considerably for the sale that was taking place on that date. While looking at other boots on the Nordstrom’s Rack website I have not been able to find similar boots that are within that same sales price range that I was able to get the day that I made my initial online purchase.

Under the circumstances, not only do I expect a full refund for what I paid for and what was NOT AVAILABLE; but after waiting one week to hear that what I ordered was not even in stock - I expect ADDITIONAL FUNDING on the gift card for the inconveniences, for the horrible experience that I have went through with your staff giving the wrong information and for the time that it has taken me to find out that my item was never available. The original price of the boots were over $400 and the sale price was $139.97 and now I am unable to find anything comparable to the Cyber sale. Nordstrom's is unable to provide the boots I ordered nor willing to make this a comparable boot or price point. This has been such a disappointing and horrible experience."

On Sunday, December 2, 2018 I called Kim 3 times on her direct number and unfortunately her number did not have an option to leave a message. Kim called back and explained that she comes into work late on Sundays. Kim advised that Nordstrom Rack could/would only refund me what I paid for the boot (that I never received) and that it is not the company’s policy to compensate for erroneous information given to the customer, for items not being in stock, for any inconveniences.

I requested that Kim, on behalf of Nordstrom Rack send me a coupon for 75% since this was the coupon (discount/sale) that I used on the day of my initial order and that due to the 75% off coupon, I was able to “purchase” a higher priced boot for a lower price. Kim advised that Nordstrom would not send a coupon and basically said that I used my gift card on a day that offered a 75% discount, my ORDER WENT THROUGH ONLINE and never stated that the item was out of stock, my gift card was deducted the amount for the boot – however; since Nordstrom Rack had an inventory issue, I would not be compensated, nor given a discount coupon to order another pair of boots with a discount. Basically she said that they messed up and I have not “missed out” on my discount due to the store's error/mistake.

Please also keep in mind that the day that I ordered the boots, they were marked down considerably for the sale that was taking place on that date. While looking at other boots on the Nordstrom Rack website I have not been able to find similar boots that are within that same sales price range that I was able to get the day that I made my initial online purchase. Due to the reasons I stated above, as well as in my below email the amount put back on the card should have been increased or I should have been sent a 75% coupon/discount to use for another purchase.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Order some sunglasses and seems my order was duplicated. When I called I was told I had 2 hours to cancel the order? Now they say just wait 10 days for them to be delivered from 6 hours away and then take them to the store and return them? This wasn't my fault and they o lu offered an apology. Secondly order 3 items for my wife was charged for them and with the shipping policy of 1-3 days. They still haven't shipped and it's day 6. Customer service only offered a simple apology for the delay and no timetable for when I will get my items.

Everyone should go thru your own bank to stop any false or delayed charges on these items. Maybe the rack stands for a step down in customer service from the Nordstrom brand!!! Seems the lack of customer service they use to be known for has finally VANISHED!!! I will be canceling my rewards card and going to Neiman's or even Macy's. I like the easy shopping at Nordstrom but customer service is a deal breaker 4 me.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Hunter boots were advertised as available and almost a week later have not shipped. Worse they sent me a receipt dated a day in advance. I ordered on a Monday and they dated it for Tuesday. I'm cancelling my order.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I am completely dissatisfied with my recent experience ordering online from Nordstrom. I ordered a wallet and Nordstrom immediately charged my card $300. Immediately after, I received an email from them saying that my order was canceled and to contact customer service. When I did that, CS advised me that their financial department canceled it, but couldn’t provide any additional information. They also couldn’t give me a phone number for that department and said that I had to wait to be contacted by them by email. They emailed me the next day saying everything is now good on their end, but I need to replace the order. This means that they would charge my card an additional $300 and I have to wait 3-5 business days for my bank to put the first transaction back on my card. So they put a hold on my card for $300 then cancel my order for no apparent reason and say I have to reorder! How inconvenient! Horrible.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I returned a recent order, using the free postal label that Nordstrom’s provided. It’s been over a month since the post office received the package — tracking shows that Nordstrom did indeed receive the package. Customer Service refuses to say that they received the return and imply that I am lying when I say that I actually returned this order. Luckily I used Visa card and have filed a credit card dispute. If I had paid with the Nordstrom’s card I couldn’t do this. I wish I knew what has turned them into such an unfriendly place! Stay away from Nordstrom.com!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Nordstrom uses a third party company for their customer service. These people are told they cannot keep any customer on the line for more than 7 minutes. If you are working with customers trying to help them and you are on the calls too long Nordstrom will drop you. This is ridiculous... I have been in Customer Service for years and this practice of Nordstrom is a disgrace. I thought when calling Nordstrom, a high end department store, I could get help and courteous service and if I needed longer than 7 minutes to resolve my issues it would not be a problem. It should not be a problem. I am extremely disappointed in Nordstrom and hope other people complain.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Been waiting three weeks for a refund to show up. Online they tell you to call. Once you call they just tell you to wait until the end of the week. Once you wait and call back they tell you to wait again. Some bogus story about a glitch in the system preventing a refund and it took them two weeks to even figure it out. Totally unacceptable to hold people’s refunds for that long. Somehow they always manage to take your money correctly but can’t seem to refund it properly. Don’t ever use their rewards card and be wary shopping here. Customer service reputation far exceeds their actual service.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Received order confirmation for suit. Only to get a message from Nordstrom Rack saying that they were short on the item and that I would not be receiving my item. This is very misleading and unprofessional, terrible customer service. Why does Nordstrom Rack mislead customers with displaying items as available, even accepting and charging ccard to only tell you later that it's not available? Either Nordstrom Rack online technology really is bad or they are intentionally misleading customers for their personal gain/interest.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Do your online shopping elsewhere as Nordstrom’s customer service is sorely lacking. I ordered a sweater for my sister three weeks in advance of her birthday. It was on backorder though there was no indication of this when I made my purchase and I was not contacted afterwards. I called my sister to see if she liked her gift only to discover she had not received it. I had to call Nordstrom several times to sort this out. When it counts, shop elsewhere.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I returned an item I purchased online. I paid with a Nordstrom gift card and a prepaid Visa gift card. I clearly stated on my return form that I wanted my refund on a Nordstrom gift card. They did not honor this request and my return was automatically refunded to the Visa gift card which I no longer have (from 3 years ago). There’s no way for me to track that card. They did not acknowledge their mistake or rectified the situation. I am left with the conclusion that Nordstrom shouldn’t take pride in having great customer service. I lost $77 and all they said repeatedly was there’s nothing they could do because a refund was issued. Such a disappointment. A company that truly took pride in making the customer happy would have a policy in place to make things right.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I have been regularly shopping at Nordstrom Rack and occasionally at Nordstrom for two years now. I have, within the last six months or so had a brick and mortar store move in half an hour away. Before this, there was no brick and mortar store close by. I shop online like many women do. I look for what I think will look good on me, which is not always easy to tell when they only use slim build, no curves women for their models and sometimes I think I can base it on experience. This does not always prove true however. Free People is one recent example of that. I normally wear a medium in them, so I purchase three tops in medium. They were so small a twelve year old is about the only size female that could conceivably wear them.

The point is, approximately sixty percent of what I order doesn't work out... rarely, but sometimes I strike out... just as if I'd been able to find these items in the store (which I can't) and try them on in the dressing rooms. On a side note, I have checked the local store regularly. They cater to the small and medium sized customers and tend to carry more of the styles which don't appeal to me and majority of tops which are polyester... which I avoid because it doesn't breathe and I don't want to be part of the death of ocean life. So, after I spent over $400 this last ten months at Nordstrom's stores, I receive an email saying if I continue to shop as I have, they will shut down my account and refuse my returns and business.

I return everything that I bring back clearly unworn... some of which there's no way I could wear and with tags attached. I guess my $400 is worthless to this snooty company. I called and explained that due to the lack of availability of product which appeals to me, in store, and lack of realistic display by models for those of us with bigger busts and some curves, this is how I will shop their store. They just repeated what was stated in the email. I told them if that's the case I will take my business elsewhere. I may not spend thousands like some people do in one store, but $400 is a good chunk of my clothing budget that I'm certain another store would be happy to have. I also informed them I will be leaving reviews about my negative experience with this everywhere.

I am inconvenienced when I have to drive half an hour each way to make returns or for that matter go looking for tops that will work for me again because some didn't. Shopping when you don't look like a straight board with no shoulders, like all their clothing models, is already sometimes frustrating enough without dealing with such a rude company. Save your hard earned cash for someone who cares about providing better customer service.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

This is the first (and last time) I do business with Nordstrom. I ordered a pair of $200 orthopedic shoes on the Nordstrom website on 10/23/18. Received the usual confirmation email after my purchase went through- nothing amiss. Fast forward to November 8th, and my shoes have not arrived in the mail, with no notification from Nordstrom via email, phone call, or anything. Finally I call today to find out when my shoes will arrive. The customer service rep looks up my account, and only then does she tell me my order was canceled on 10/24 because Nordstrom didn't have my size in stock.

The customer service rep, while apologetic, did not offer to make it right in any way, or even offer a discount for future purchases or any type of damage control. It was only after I got off the phone that I received the confirmation email from Nordstrom that they didn't have the product in stock that I'd ordered (more than two weeks later)! Usually when you order and select a product online, you'd expect that once the business takes your money, it means they actually have in stock the product you've selected. Not the case with Nordstrom, apparently. Do yourself a favor: save yourself weeks of time and poor communication and shop anywhere but Nordstrom!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I ordered a pair of shoes and later found the same pair cheaper. I asked to price match because they say they will price match on their own website. They refused to price match because I didn't purchase from their list of competitors (not on their website) and then they refused to cancel my order. This business and their policies are not customer friendly. Never shopping here again.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I just received a USED Canada Goose Shelburne Genuine Coyote Fur Trim Down Parka (Small/Navy). This is truly unbelievable; that Nordstrom could have sent and sold a WORN item. With that said, some of the indicators 1. Discoloration under the wrist cuffs, you can see 'tan marks' under the wrist adjustment flaps. 2. Fading around the edges, especially around the cuffs and arm; as it's almost an ash color and not navy blue. 3. Lint/fuzz in the inner cuffs, in both sides along with the outside pockets showing wear and tear. 4. Volume wasn't full and almost empty.

5. Tags within the jacket (where the hologram tags are) showed signs of crinkling. 6. No original tags or tickets (i.e. price & size tag) were attached nor were included. In conclusion, I'm concerned that this practice disallows trust in the brand nor the company. Furthermore, will not recommend future shopping with Nordstrom as they could allowed such faulty processing of my item nor possibly to other customers.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I purchased a pair of Woman Gucci Slides and went to request to have another repair replaced or repaired no cost to me because the slides were unraveling and I had them for 6 months purchased in January, slides were not very worn. Just starting to unravel at the seam which gave me some concern. Because I chose to purchase them from Nordstrom they retailed at $310 not on sale and I'm not a Nordstrom credit card holder but I trusted I would be in good hand if a problem arrived.

As I expressed my concern to the "I don't care attitude" sales person Margot ** she immediately did not have an ounce of empathy for me, however she did acknowledge what I looked like and her response was to flag in my face a store made "FLASH CARD" with a typed label saying they don't take back Luxury Items!! And it's mentioned on the back of the receipt and online, she offered to recommend me a good shoe maker but at my cost?? And there was nothing else she could do for me. Again she stressed that it also says on the back of my receipt and as I looked it did not mention anything. As explained to her I purchased this in your store and upon my purchase no one explained their procedure.

She really didn't want to budge in helping me in any other way. She was done with me, I ask for a manager and to my surprise she was the Asst. Manager from another employee which made me really upset. I asked to speak with someone over her. She then became nervous however still not budging and I waited a while until she finally pulled another woman over. I watched them speak to each other over at the other side. This woman comes over not really acknowledging the detail of the shoe a quick glance and gave me the same information as Margot ** also recommend me to a reliable shoemaker she or they knew.

As explained I have my own reliable shoemaker. I don't need yours, I need assistance. I don't want a refund. I would like to get another pair of the same shoe, I can't for the life of me understand the policy at Nordstrom shoe. In less than one year I have everything-- box, receipt and you can't help me with a $310 slide?? And now this woman recommends me to go to Gucci when I knew that was my next trip however I did not need her to tell me this, and now I find out her name Jace ** who is the Manager of the Salon shoes at the Garden State Plaza in NJ who was useless as well!!! Never again Will I shop with them and I will tell this story to all of social media.

However THANKS to GUCCI in Garden State Plaza Mall in NJ they didn't promise me anything but they did show Empathy, Concern, looked at the slides, took pictures of them and sent them out to their repair department and got back to me in the timely manner If they couldn't have done anything else. They did that much for me and Nordstrom gals could have done the same but they missed that opportunity purpose. Gucci as promised got back to me and corporate decided even though I didn't make the purchase with them they offered me a full credit and I used that credit with them to replace the slides for another pair and walked out A satisfied customer for Gucci!!!

Nordstrom showed me they are struggling to survive, their management need follow up training for Customer Service Support, and they are struggling to survive in the retail world and last but not least Brown people always get the run around when a solution is needed to be resolved from people like Asst. Manager Margot ** and Manager Jace **. They are useless when it comes to customer service support!!! They both should be demoted.

Nordstrom Company Information