1.11/5

394 NFL Shop Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 24, 2019

I ordered a sweatshirt from NFL shop. When I got email receipt they charged me for expedited shipping, of which I did not request. I called 3 times and each time I told the agent I needed a to cancel a order because of the shipping charges, they would hang up. I gave up, mad about a $15 shipping fee. I received item. It was supposed to be a 2x sweatshirt. My wife is a size 12, and it was way too tight. Now I have to send back. They charged me $10 for a label. It has cost me $25 in shipping charges for a $35 sweatshirt. This is a racket, buyer beware....

Original review: April 21, 2019

Bad advertising. Bad customer service. I bought a hat. The image of the hat was what I wanted. It was correct on the confirmation email I was sent as well. I went to check the status of my order to find the image had changed. Not even the same hat. I went to the website and the image had changed there as well. I checked my email confirmation and the image had changed there as well. I contacted customer service but they refused to cancel my order. They said it was too late. I personally think it just required effort which they weren't willing to give. They told me I could return it, at my cost. The customer should never have to pay for the mistakes of a retailer.

I fought with them and they said they would provide me a free return. I've received the return label in email, but it stated I'll be responsible for shipping again. I'm real frustrated with NFL shop and I'll never use them again. If the style changed they should have cancelled my order. If the site was wrong they should have cancelled my order. Even today through advertising on Google and Facebook you have the hat listed three different ways. They don't have their stuff together and they don't take responsibility unless put on the spot. Really disappointed with this company. Will never do business with them again. Ever.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Ordered a jersey from this site. Jersey came in a couple of weeks later than expected. When I received my bill, I was overcharged by $9.17. I sent them an email and was told the extra charge was for cross border transaction cost and rate fluctuation. My confirmation showed a total charge of $61.80 U.S. dollars. However, my credit card was charged $70.97. I emailed them again and provided copies of my confirmation one month ago. They have not responded. I definitely will not use them again and have crossed them off my list of reputable vendors.

Original review: March 31, 2019

I usually wear a 2X but ordered a 3X to be safe; however, the shirt was extremely small (at least 2 sizes too small). Since there's only 1 size larger, I decided to return it and discovered a $9.99 fee is charged. I will never order from them again.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I will never order from them again. If I could give less than 1 stars I could. Order never showed up. Told me there was nothing they could do. No accountability, Joy who took my call was not helpful and downright rude. Bad customer service. Bad experience. Save your time and money!! Get your jersey somewhere else!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I ordered a customizable Chiefs jersey for my brother’s 50th birthday. I was pleasantly surprised when it shipped in two days; however, it took 28 DAYS to receive it from China. Nowhere on the site did it say to expect four weeks for shipping. Not only did I not have it in time for his birthday, it arrived with his name misspelled!!! I double-checked my order just to be certain I submitted it correctly and confirmed it was the company’s error, not mine. The only avenue to contact customer service is via email. Responses are quick but the English is so broken the correspondence is difficult to understand. I asked for a refund, instead they have shipped a new jersey that will no doubt take another month to get. I WILL NEVER GIVE NFL SHOP MY BUSINESS AGAIN. Disgusted and disappointed that the NFL would farm out this piece of their business to China.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Ordered two T-shirt and paid for 3-5 day shipping. It was not mentioned was that the items would not be shipped for an additional two weeks. In this case adding those two weeks brought my total shipping time frame to three weeks. Seeing as to how the this company operates through online sales, these items should have been shipped in a more prompt manner. Due to the extended period of time in shipping delays, I’ve decided to take my future business elsewhere.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I recently purchased a sweatshirt for a birthday present 10 days prior to the date I needed it. The product said "available" and the shipping date said "allow 3-5 days for shipping", so I figured that I had a good chance of getting it. On day 5 the online tracking (which is not easy or at all intuitive like Amazon) said "processing" (not shipped). So I called the customer service department, and after about 20 minutes hold time, a man came to the phone and I told him my plight. He said "Yes that is 3-5 business days once shipped and it could take weeks to process". I said "How can that be since when I was ordering the website it clearly said 3-5 business days?" He said "Let me dumb it down for you..." and went on to condescend me.

I said to him, "Well that is just deceiving" and he "No it most certainly is not... Do you need me to explain this to you again". I then said "Wow this is not very good customer service... How would someone ever know that 3-5 business days means that it could take weeks to ship?" He again got very rude and said "Let me AGAIN dumb this down for you since you are NOT getting it"... At that point I just hung up. I sent a note later on the "live chat" to have a manager call me and the reply came back; "Please call **". Clearly the NFL Shop does not need our business! Please go to Amazon or Dicks... Online orders and service is easy and impeccable!! Maybe since Roger Goodell is arrogant, the NFL Shop feels that they could be as well. Good luck!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Ordered a jersey the day after finding out my husaband's team made it to the Super Bowl. At first, I clicked the free shipping until I noticed a week had gone by and no shipping email was received. I called and they upgraded my shipping to next business day so I can get my product BEFORE the Super Bowl (it's beyond me why they think anyone wants Super Bowl product AFTER the Super Bowl). Called every day until I was told my item had shipped - very friendly and helpful customer service and promised I would get my jersey in time and in fact, I DID! They made my husband one happy fan. :))

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I wouldn't even consider purchasing from them again. Ordered items for Super Bowl party, paid extra for overnight shipping to find out it never shipped. When I spoke to customer service rep, they weren't planning to ship until Monday AFTER the event. Prior to calling the NFL Shop, I contacted the shipping company, they stated they had not received the item for shipment, though they could see a label had been printed by NFL Shop on 1 February. Very misleading on the part of NFL Shop. They told me I could not cancel the order, it was beyond their ability to do so at this stage. WHAT?!! I NOT AT ALL HAPPY WITH THEIR INABILITY TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THEIR END OF THE PURCHASE CONTRACT! No more of my business will they ever see!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Ordered a Super Bowl Jersey within an hour of the conclusion of the game. I received a confirmation, the website said it was in stock not a “pre-order” item. They acknowledged that it was a special event item, and the order would ship on or before January 31st. This led me and apparently many others that the special event item would be here BEFORE the event. I find out today, AFTER I called, that NOT only will it NOT be here for the Super Bowl, but it will NOT arrive until mid February. The customer service representatives and their supervisors were rude and not apologetic. Instead of admitting the inconvenience and error on their company, they blamed me because I should’ve known that it would ship out on January 31st.

In the confirmation email of the order, it says (copy and pasted): “This is a special event item. Orders containing this product will be shipped no later than Thursday, January 31st” which I should not have expected it before the game. I ordered January 20th... DO NOT waste your time with NFLSHOP.COM. Save yourself the grief, they only offered expedited shipping which would be “waived” as a courtesy and a 10% maximum discount. Therefore I should be appreciative to receive it 2/10/19 vs 2/11/19... There are other dealers licensed to sell these jerseys. Look into another, you will thank me later.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

2nd year in a row I ordered a jersey for the super bowl and never arrived. Don't buy from this loser of a company. I really don't know how the NFL allows them to sell their merchandise. I will be contacting them as well.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I ordered a special event item on Jan 20th, fully aware that the item needed to be manufactured and therefore, the item leaving the warehouse would be delayed. Received notice that the item had shipped on Jan 27th. Upon checking the tracking #, I see that I should receive the item on Feb 6 (later updated to the 5th). That is 11 days for shipping (10 with update). I contacted NFL Shop and they said it takes 7 business days, not sure how that matters because FedEx works 7 days a week. Their remedy for this is to return it whenever I receive the item and it will take 10 business days (2 weeks) for them to receive it and I will get my refund 7 business days after that. So I should get my refund by Feb 28th. So it takes 6 weeks for this scenario to play out.

According to them, all is good because they will waive the $4 return fee. I did not think it was possible to ship anything, within the contiguous states, and it take that long. I needed the item for Super Bowl Sunday, and that was obvious. No need for the item other than that. Will not conduct business with NFL Shop in the future.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I would give 0 stars, if I could. I placed an order for an NFL jersey. I was sent tracking information 2 days after ordering (the description said it would ship within 2 days). All week the tracking information never updated. Finally a week after I placed the order, the FedEx tracking said it would arrive on February 11th - after the Superbowl and 2 weeks after I placed the order. I called customer service, which was a waste of time. I would never order anything from the NFL shop again!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I ordered my jersey with the super bowl patch literally minutes after the NFC championship game. NFL shop waited 10 whole days to send my jersey and now it will not arrive for me to wear it during the super bowl. What is the point of ordering an event specific item if they can't even get it to you in time for the event? Terrible business practice!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I ordered my jersey I thought in a timely manner only to find out that it would be delivered on February 5... After the Super Bowl. I ordered my Husband the same day from another company and he received his today. Poor customer service! Do not order from this company.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Very upset with my order. I ordered two rams conference championship shirts for the Super Bowl. But I was just told they will not arrive till February 7th. They have the Super Bowl logo on them so you would assume they would be worn for the Super Bowl. NFL does not care about their customers. Why would you make specific items with Super Bowl logos and not have them to your customers for the Super Bowl.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

The worst company!!! Takes them FOREVER to get items to you. Unhelpful and dismissive! AVOID AT ALL COST! We have had a terrible experience with them. Shipping takes over 15 days and they don’t have items in stock. Worst company.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I was so pleased to order my husband's favorite team of all time now that we're in the Super Bowl. I ordered the day after the championship and thought it was plenty of time to receive the two shirts. I just got an email that’s they are coming Tuesday once the game will be over. Never again will I ever buy from the NFL. No help from their customer support. Shame on them. They charge so much just for a T-shirt. I worst part I had to tell my husband and had to ruin the surprise??? I still hope they win the Super Bowl but will buy the winning merchandise in the stores.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I ordered and received this Lego 3-D construction Bronco head. I have had 8 people from age 8-75 try to assemble this. Recommended for ages 6 and up. Would like to meet the 6 yr old that has put this together. The instructions are confusing and the pieces are so tiny. Called to send back for someone at the NFL shop to assemble and send back to me. That was a joke! I would not recommend purchasing this product unless you would like to test your patience or a Lego master.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

Today I ordered from both the NFL Shop and Fanatics Super Bowl programs, hats, shirts. Naturally to wear and display on Super Bowl weekend (Feb. 3). After the orders and payment process there is a notification the items will ship on Jan. 31. I chatted and requested delivery by Feb. 2. Neither business would agree and subsequently the orders were cancelled. Don't waste your time (and they have your money for 2-7 days, they can take the money in seconds but need days to return it). Better to try the local fan shop. Good luck!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I have purchased two black ones previously but decided to buy a white 3XL NFL Jersey from the NFL shop and it turned up tarnished. On the back on the right shoulder there's a botched part of a screen print. I've tried my best to safely remove it but it won't come off. I live in Australia so it is not worth returning it. So disappointed. Waste of money.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Order a Denver Broncos jersey and was shipped a Chicago Bears jersey and it was the wrong size. They are refusing a refund which the website promises and are lonely offering a 10% refund and I keep an item I don't want.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

First experience was frustrating, FedEx couldn't keep up on updates. It was during Christmas so I tried again after. Ordered a white Jersey and it came dirty! I live in NM. It came from NV and traveled all around CO for whatever reason. The delivery date changed like 4 times. Finally it came and it was dirty. Customer service was good, gave her all my info and she said she had one being ready to ship out and she would expedite it for me. That was Friday. Got a tracking number Saturday. Monday got an email it would be here Tuesday. Come Tuesday got an update that said Wednesday. Someone can't stay true to delivery dates. Probably FedEx but it was dirty nonetheless. Wish I could say it was nice while it lasted but it was a nightmare. Definitely won't order again or even recommend. Order somewhere that uses UPS.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Words do not do the attitude I received from the customer service rep AND the supervisor. I purchased Christmas gifts before Black Friday b/c of a sale. They would not honor the price I originally paid. Not only did they insult my intelligence by trying to tell me that a 20% coupon off EACH item was better than 30% off the total purchase, but spoke to me in an extremely condescending manner as if I did not pass middle school math. Additionally the full price has been marked up from $44.99 to $49.99. She tried telling me that I paid 44.99, with the 30% off coupon, last I checked that was only about 10% off if we are working with the original price of $49 and the purchase price of 44.99. When I log in to complete the return the item pops up as 31.49. So not only does she not take the time to look into my order, but is completely rude and indignant on top of her laziness.

So not only do I have to repurchase the items at a higher price but I am being charged $11 for the return label. I am honestly outraged. If the items were not sized way too big (last time I ordered these sizes it was like body suit tight) I would just keep them. She tried to talk me in circles and I feel sorry for anyone that complies with such stupidity. Luckily for me I am a middle school teacher and I am used to attitude, people talking me in circles, and then not understanding a logical explanation of why they are wrong. I hate to write poor reviews but this was my SECOND encounter with terrible customer service from this company. This company has officially lost my business. Which is a shame since I generally make large purchases a few times a year.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

@OfficialNFLShop Ordered item on 17th Dec for a family member stuck in hotel for Christmas, didn't make Christmas. Tracking stopped on 21st, 3 wks later guest is gone. 2 calls to CS w/ different stories, told call back, made me call FedEx/USPS. Embarrassed and no item. Never again.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Ordered jersey on December 18th and while not needed for Christmas, I did want this as a gift for the first round of playoff games. Called on Jan 3rd and customer service informed me that there were warehouse delays and wouldn't get the jersey until at least another week. No notifications, no communications, nothing from the company since initial order. One might think that an NFL jersey might be wanted prior to the end of the season. Customer service no sympathy. Never would do business again with them.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

First and very last time ordering from this company. I wish I had checked the reviews before ordering. I ordered an item and was promised online it would be here by X-Mas. In fact it was a special promotion with the countdown clock and everything. I still don't have my item and when I called and spoke to a less than enthusiastic customer service rep. I was told the order was not eligible for Xmas delivery. I would not have ordered it if I knew it would not make it by Xmas. I think they are involved in bait and switch to get those holiday orders. I'm going to give them a few more days to send my order and if I don't receive it I'm calling my credit card company, the Better Business Bureau, and writing a PR article with good SEO to guarantee. People think twice before ordering from this place.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I bought a shirt for my boyfriend for Christmas in September, he opened it and it was a size too small. I went on to return it and it’s exactly 2 weeks after the 90 day return policy. I get the policy and understand they have it in place for a reason. But I bought this product early because there weren’t many sizes available and I wanted to purchase before they were all sold out. When I called customer service the first salesperson was nice and was attempting to work with me. We got disconnected. I called back and got a different associate who really didn’t help at all. Again I understand there’s a return policy, but it was 2 weeks passed, I was willing to pay the difference of a more expensive item since the one I wanted to purchase was no longer in stock (as I suspected would happen). Super disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

My husband spoke with customer service when ordering my Xmas gift. He was told it would be no problem if it had to be exchanged even though it would be past the 90 days because he was purchasing for Christmas. He did all over the phone speaking to a live person. When I tried to exchange our Christmas for size I was told they don't exchange for size. Then I was told it was past the 90 days and there was nothing they could do. Spoke to a manager who then said they don't keep recordings. So my husband would be stuck with the gifts he bought and nothing could be done. How nice of them and convenient they don't keep recordings when it goes against them.

NFL Shop Company Information