2.5/5 (1008 ratings)

About NFL Shop

NFL Shop Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

My husband finally decided as a birthday gift to himself, he would get himself a custom jersey. It was before his birthday and they were having a decent sale. He wanted authentic, a company he can trust. So why not go straight to NFL. This company by far has the worst customer service ever, if you do not want to be swindled, do not even bother, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. Over a month no customer service update, email, phone, NOTHING.. Every time you call you either GET someone who is NEW, answering the phone unprofessional, HARD to UNDERSTAND... and HAS NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON.... Never can get a MANAGER. They are always submitting some ** ticket to get you moving along. Anyway no update for over a month.

After we call then we get a ticket put in, NO Explanation, except for it's an OUTSIDE company that makes CUSTOM, They ALL OF A SUDDEN do not have the size available. Ummm did anyone call to advise NO NO and NOOOO!!!! So now we wait some more. Then call again a few weeks later, NO CLUE as to what is going on.. WHERE ARE YOUR COMPUTER NOTES, ACCOUNT NOTES HELLO!!! No MANAGER AGAIN!! Wait... for it... ANOTHER TICKET... Nothing resolved.

Today we get an email stating that because this item was a sale item, THEY DO NOT REFUND THE MONEY, they chose a charity of THEIR CHOICE.. Please tell me this is a JOKE!!!! Then we call, get another person on the phone NO CLUE, put on HOLD to guess what...ready for this... "CREATE ANOTHER TICKET and you will receive an updated EMAIL." GIVE US OUR MONEY, and we promise to never EVER EVER EVER deal with this SORRY ** COMPANY AGAIN... Just horrible!!!!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2022

NFL Shop is getting to be a joke! We used to love their things! Today, I tried to redeem some fan cash (which I received in an email) and, when I tried to sign in, it kept saying it was an invalid address. I spent two hours trying different customer service phone numbers and chat lines and got nowhere. I finally got a live person who told me they had no record of that email even though we have ordered from them and receive ads all the time. Hmm. Eventually, she informed me the system was down. I asked if I could just order through her, using my fan cash and she told me I couldn't. I needed to try again in 2-3 hours. That was 3 hours ago. I just tried again and got nowhere. I was excited to order these two hoodies for my husband's birthday but, I think my time would have been better invested buying some sheep, tending to them, shearing them, and, well, you get the point!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2022

I bought my boyfriend a giants jersey on October 4th for his birthday which is on October 15th. I paid 5.99 for shipping and it was expected to come within 5-7 days. I get there are delays but I wasn’t expecting to come until October 27th which is ridiculous 24 days after I ordered it and paid for shipping. Get this, October 23rd rolls around and I go to check on my shipping since it should be on the way. The order is still processing and will not come until November 8th now keeping in mind this is for my boyfriends birthday on the 15th of October. If I would have know this order would have taken over a month I would have never gotten it so unreasonable. Don’t even bother trying to call them. Either they will tell you a minute wait and keep you on the phone for 30 minutes. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!!!

Original review: July 6, 2022

I purchased an autographed jersey for my husband for our upcoming 35th wedding anniversary. I received a message on our answering machine, with my husband standing next to me, asking me about the autographed jersey I purchased! This was a gift, a surprise! Why someone would think it's ok to call and leave that message is beyond me! They have to know people purchase gifts! When I called to complain, I did not receive an apology from Antonio, the customer service agent. I was asked, "What would you like me to do about it?" in a very rude manner. I asked to be transferred to his supervisor, only to be put on permanent hold! BEWARE BUYING GIFTS FROM NFL SHOP!!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

I read through all of the disclaimers and pages of legalese to find out about refunds for an e-card. Found nothing, all info was for actual merchandise. So I purchased one for my son for Christmas. He went online and tried to find something he would wear and could not find anything. So I tried emailing and responding to emails to request a cancellation of the e-card and a refund. I did not get a response and when trying to find out how to request a refund all you get is a robot on the chat, and the website just takes you in circles. I finally found a phone number that I could call. When I did so, after 5 minutes of robot talk, I reached a live person. She was kind enough to put me on hold 3 or 4 times while she checked to see how to cancel the e-card. She did check back with me the first 3. After the 4th time and at this point I am now on the phone 18 minutes, the call abruptly ended, with no solution given to me.

I called back the next day and in less than 2 minutes on the phone with a Customer Service representative. I am told that I could not get a refund, even though the e-card has not been used. I am told once the ecard is issued they will not cancel it. I don't understand why this policy is not noted on their website when everything else is and why the e-card cannot be cancelled and money refunded. It would be good customer service to charge a small administration fee and refund the customer's money. I would not recommend NFLShop.com to anyone wanting to purchase e-cards or anything other than actual merchandise.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

Okay I got online to buy two men's hoodies. I found some on sale which was for 47.99 each which game did 95.98. I had a code for 20% off. After that was applied the total was still 95-98 so I took off that code and used their free shipping code and then the hoodies went up to $119 so I got on the chat and tried to explain to whoever is working. There was two of them and nothing was done whatsoever. I have snapshots of our conversation and when I went and got all my other phone to look up the same hoodies 30 minutes later they're only 4199 but when I add the same 20% off promo code which it says was accepted again the price went to 95-98. Now how is that so.

The girl the second girl wouldn't deal with me at all. She tried pushing it off as you can't order through chat and I said, "Ma'am I'm not trying to order I'm trying to get you to correct the problem so I know which price I'm supposed to pay." Again she said she can't order through chat. Again I said I'm not trying to so she said I need to call a 1855 number and go over it with them. I said so this will be third person that I've had to go over this with to get something done about it I said. She said, "Yeah that way they can fix it," and I said, "Why can't you." Does this mean all the other people that come to your site are getting ripped off if they use a promo code.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I ordered something from NFL Shop on October 5, was suppose to receive my item by October 13. Item was never picked up by FedEx as Traci said. Nfl shop sells things that is already out of stock. Then Traci thinks it's funny. Very unprofessional for her job title. Long story short I will not receive my hoodie.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

Nightmare experience. My Large order ($150) was cancelled without explanation. When I tried to call, the ‘fan protection’ department hung up on me (and the call agent) 3 times on two separate calls. Horrible service and response from the so called ‘fan protection’ department - to a basic question. Seems they don’t want to talk to people when they make a mistake. Taking my business elsewhere.

Original review: May 6, 2021

My 11 year old son purchased a 30oz Pittsburgh Steelers tumbler for his dad as a Christmas gift. Within 4 months the tumbler is peeling and rusted. I contacted customer service and they can’t do anything for me since the 90 day return window has passed. This was a waste of $47.00 and I will not be purchasing from this company again.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I ordered a hoodie for my husband for Christmas. It was not the right size. I returned it and followed all the instructions on February 5th. I still have not received my refund 2 months later and when I call there is nobody I can speak with, just recording comes on. I don't think that I will ever get my money back. At least I know not to order anything from NFL Shop again.

NFL Shop Company Information