2.5/5 (1004 ratings)

About NFL Shop

NFL Shop Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

I read through all of the disclaimers and pages of legalese to find out about refunds for an e-card. Found nothing, all info was for actual merchandise. So I purchased one for my son for Christmas. He went online and tried to find something he would wear and could not find anything. So I tried emailing and responding to emails to request a cancellation of the e-card and a refund. I did not get a response and when trying to find out how to request a refund all you get is a robot on the chat, and the website just takes you in circles. I finally found a phone number that I could call. When I did so, after 5 minutes of robot talk, I reached a live person. She was kind enough to put me on hold 3 or 4 times while she checked to see how to cancel the e-card. She did check back with me the first 3. After the 4th time and at this point I am now on the phone 18 minutes, the call abruptly ended, with no solution given to me.

I called back the next day and in less than 2 minutes on the phone with a Customer Service representative. I am told that I could not get a refund, even though the e-card has not been used. I am told once the ecard is issued they will not cancel it. I don't understand why this policy is not noted on their website when everything else is and why the e-card cannot be cancelled and money refunded. It would be good customer service to charge a small administration fee and refund the customer's money. I would not recommend NFLShop.com to anyone wanting to purchase e-cards or anything other than actual merchandise.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

Okay I got online to buy two men's hoodies. I found some on sale which was for 47.99 each which game did 95.98. I had a code for 20% off. After that was applied the total was still 95-98 so I took off that code and used their free shipping code and then the hoodies went up to $119 so I got on the chat and tried to explain to whoever is working. There was two of them and nothing was done whatsoever. I have snapshots of our conversation and when I went and got all my other phone to look up the same hoodies 30 minutes later they're only 4199 but when I add the same 20% off promo code which it says was accepted again the price went to 95-98. Now how is that so.

The girl the second girl wouldn't deal with me at all. She tried pushing it off as you can't order through chat and I said, "Ma'am I'm not trying to order I'm trying to get you to correct the problem so I know which price I'm supposed to pay." Again she said she can't order through chat. Again I said I'm not trying to so she said I need to call a 1855 number and go over it with them. I said so this will be third person that I've had to go over this with to get something done about it I said. She said, "Yeah that way they can fix it," and I said, "Why can't you." Does this mean all the other people that come to your site are getting ripped off if they use a promo code.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I ordered something from NFL Shop on October 5, was suppose to receive my item by October 13. Item was never picked up by FedEx as Traci said. Nfl shop sells things that is already out of stock. Then Traci thinks it's funny. Very unprofessional for her job title. Long story short I will not receive my hoodie.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

Nightmare experience. My Large order ($150) was cancelled without explanation. When I tried to call, the ‘fan protection’ department hung up on me (and the call agent) 3 times on two separate calls. Horrible service and response from the so called ‘fan protection’ department - to a basic question. Seems they don’t want to talk to people when they make a mistake. Taking my business elsewhere.

Original review: May 6, 2021

My 11 year old son purchased a 30oz Pittsburgh Steelers tumbler for his dad as a Christmas gift. Within 4 months the tumbler is peeling and rusted. I contacted customer service and they can’t do anything for me since the 90 day return window has passed. This was a waste of $47.00 and I will not be purchasing from this company again.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I ordered a hoodie for my husband for Christmas. It was not the right size. I returned it and followed all the instructions on February 5th. I still have not received my refund 2 months later and when I call there is nobody I can speak with, just recording comes on. I don't think that I will ever get my money back. At least I know not to order anything from NFL Shop again.

Original review: March 6, 2021

I ordered the Grey Superbowl Champion Shirt for my son the day after the Superbowl. I waited a couple of weeks and it hadn't shown up. I emailed the NFL store and was told that the label was printed but was never shipped. I have no idea why. I was offered a refund or they could send the shirt. Of course my 9 year old still is hoping for the Champion Shirt. So, I opted to have it sent. 10 days later I get the shirt. But, it is the wrong shirt. It is Tampa Bay shirt which my son already has. I email NFL shop again a little more upset this time. They will not call me. They want me to return the shirt and get a refund and then re-order the Champion shirt. At this point I don't trust them enough to send back the shirt and can hopefully find the Champion shirt elsewhere. But, this is very disappointing. They even said they would waive the 9.99 restock fee as if doing me a favor.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I ordered a pullover with so called free shipping; when I went to checkout they were charging me $7.00 for expedited shipping, so I went with it, as soon as I completed checking out, the very second, I didn't even get my finger off the complete checkout button when I receive alerts informing me of fedex delays and corona virus delays on their part. Long story short free shipping would have gotten me my order in 4-7 days, but they picked expediated shipping for $7.00 and the earliest arrival date is no less than 10 days, can't respond back because email is invalid, how can I receive confirmation email from an invalid email, also they knew prior to my completing checkout of all delays and failed to inform me, that has to be a form of fraud under the law, at the minimum acting in bad faith, I would like to hear from others who read this review and what lime to know your opinion, it's not about the money or the delay, it's about bad business practices.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

NFL is using FedEx Ex for all the shipping. I have not had a single Good thing to say about FEDEX except you better expect to not get your products when they say or even at all!! FedEx is a horrible way to ship anything!! If I lose out on the 300 I spent on NFL I am going to be super mad. I will make sure everyone in my house never buys from NFL.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

I purchased a football helmet on 1/5/2021. I received the item in the mail today. I let my 10-year-old son open the box with me. The inside box was ripped. Also, the face mask was missing screws. It was hanging on by one screw. I took photos ASAP and contacted the seller. He called me a liar! And won’t give me an even exchange or Full Refund. I served 20 years in the military and have way more accountability, responsibility and integrity than this seller! Why would I take out the screws? I was planning on returning it. I’m not looking for a Refund and keeping the item. My son is now heartbroken. Therefore, this is a horrible business who treats customers like trash! They shouldn’t even be in business.

NFL Shop Company Information