NFL Shop

NFL Shop Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?
    Punctuality & SpeedStaffReliability

Reviewed Feb. 9, 2024

My order # ** was ordered on 1/29/2024 and was process delivery date on 1/09/2024. I log in still show processing. I called NFLSHOP @ 855-288-8842 (just in case anyone need the number). I called today. On 1/29/2024 was told it will not arrive on time for the Superbowl. To add more fuel to the flame I was told that they have over thousands of orders. I told the rep, "I don't really care about how many orders that you get. I only care about my orders." I also mention to the rep to, "Choose your words wisely." So, for anyone out there are looking for any sport outfit my suggestion is to go somewhere else! This Company do not care about you once they have thousands of orders. I had learned my lesson.

Profile pic of the author.
    Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 28, 2023

My son loves the Pittsburgh Steelers. I ordered him a shirt. It was 30% off free shipping. We received the shirt. It was too small. We needed a medium. I returned it. I called to make sure it was received, and when I would be receiving my refund. They chose their self to put it on a gift card. I chose a sweatshirt $10 cheaper than the one I purchased, use the gift card and at the end it said I owed $16.45. That’s when I decided I would take my business elsewhere but that was not the end. I was guaranteed my money would be back on my original payment card within three days. This was around December 14. Mind you well here it is the very end of Dec no refund. I have spoken to over five maybe six representatives and one supervisor. I was refused to talk to a supervisor personally or the billing department.

I don’t know what is going on with the representative, but I would say something and their response would be off-the-wall example I got 30% off originally and free shipping. That was the offer, if I decided to stay with them after all of this, all I asked for was to exchange the shirt for equal value and maybe throw in a cheap stocking cap considering they’ve kept my money for over a month with repeated people telling me it would be there and it’s not. I’ve spent hours on the phone, my son, that just turned 16 didn’t get a birthday present. This was an expensive shirt. It was the only present I got him and I can’t afford to get him another one until I get the money back. They’re well aware. When I would ask them for that request, this would be their response every time like three different times. "How about we order such such shirt, you can use your gift card and then pay the difference and we will give you 30% off and the shipping fee?" Lol.

I would explain it’s already 30% off that’s your coupon. The shipping is already free so you’re not doing anything to try to make this right except offering what’s already there. All I’m asking is to swap it out and throw in a $12 stocking cap for all of our inconveniences for hours and hours of phone conversations, for lies, for promises for all of it. I swear they would turn around and repeat the same thing and act like they were really offering me something. I couldn’t hear it in their voice. They would not talk to me in person or on the phone which is ridiculous, I requested many times to speak with a supervisor. I was denied and yes this is who is representative our NFL teams someone for God sake please help me. Please do something about these people and get some people in there that know what they’re doing that can speak English and know how to do customer service, this is a outrage.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Oct. 3, 2023

I ordered a jersey for my son's birthday on 8/24 with an ETA shipment date of 9/24. Ok, I get it. Jerseys are in high demand. Then came 9/24, no jersey, no shipment, no communication. Then it was pushed out to 10/3 in which I patiently waited, waited, waited. NOTHING! Still says 10/3. No update again, no communication and charged me month plus ago. Season is already 1/4 the way through. Now it says 10/17?? What a disgrace.

I reached out to customer service and they had no clue, just told me the date which was generically listed, no help. My son has been looking forward to this jersey for so long. I promised him the one date, then the next and now I have no words. I reached out again today to customer service, NO ANSWER. If I could rate this place a 0 I would. Terrible, Terrible, Terrible. My son has been so let down. This company should be ashamed of themselves. Please DO NOT buy here. I have been more than patient and then continued to let me down.

Verified purchase
      Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed Dec. 16, 2022

I ordered a jersey for my wife as a Christmas present on 11/25/22. The company took my money on 11/25/22 and never shipped the product. When I called 12/9/22, they said it would ship 12/16/22 and I’d have it by Christmas. I never received confirmation that it shipped so I called today 12/16/22. Now I’m told it should ship 12/30 and I’ll get it by 1/25/23. When I placed the order, the Jersey was in stock. The website says orders are processed and shipped no longer than 3 days after receiving payment. Yet my order is going to take two months? I could understand if it was backordered or something like that. But it wasn’t. Since I can’t get the Jersey in time for Christmas I asked for a refund. I was told that’ll take 3-7 business days. We’ll see. The whole thing feels like a scam.

Verified purchase
      Customer Service

Reviewed Dec. 13, 2022

Ordered a Patriots hoodie as a Christmas gift and received a Colts hoodie. Called and they said they were out of Patriots stock. Never notified me just sent me something totally different. Now the gift won't be given. Company sucks. WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!

Reviewed Nov. 29, 2022

My husband finally decided as a birthday gift to himself, he would get himself a custom jersey. It was before his birthday and they were having a decent sale. He wanted authentic, a company he can trust. So why not go straight to NFL. This company by far has the worst customer service ever, if you do not want to be swindled, do not even bother, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. Over a month no customer service update, email, phone, NOTHING.. Every time you call you either GET someone who is NEW, answering the phone unprofessional, HARD to UNDERSTAND... and HAS NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON.... Never can get a MANAGER. They are always submitting some ** ticket to get you moving along. Anyway no update for over a month.

After we call then we get a ticket put in, NO Explanation, except for it's an OUTSIDE company that makes CUSTOM, They ALL OF A SUDDEN do not have the size available. Ummm did anyone call to advise NO NO and NOOOO!!!! So now we wait some more. Then call again a few weeks later, NO CLUE as to what is going on.. WHERE ARE YOUR COMPUTER NOTES, ACCOUNT NOTES HELLO!!! No MANAGER AGAIN!! Wait... for it... ANOTHER TICKET... Nothing resolved.

Today we get an email stating that because this item was a sale item, THEY DO NOT REFUND THE MONEY, they chose a charity of THEIR CHOICE.. Please tell me this is a JOKE!!!! Then we call, get another person on the phone NO CLUE, put on HOLD to guess what...ready for this... "CREATE ANOTHER TICKET and you will receive an updated EMAIL." GIVE US OUR MONEY, and we promise to never EVER EVER EVER deal with this SORRY ** COMPANY AGAIN... Just horrible!!!!

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Nov. 6, 2022

NFL Shop is getting to be a joke! We used to love their things! Today, I tried to redeem some fan cash (which I received in an email) and, when I tried to sign in, it kept saying it was an invalid address. I spent two hours trying different customer service phone numbers and chat lines and got nowhere. I finally got a live person who told me they had no record of that email even though we have ordered from them and receive ads all the time. Hmm. Eventually, she informed me the system was down. I asked if I could just order through her, using my fan cash and she told me I couldn't. I needed to try again in 2-3 hours. That was 3 hours ago. I just tried again and got nowhere. I was excited to order these two hoodies for my husband's birthday but, I think my time would have been better invested buying some sheep, tending to them, shearing them, and, well, you get the point!

Customer Service

Reviewed Oct. 23, 2022

I bought my boyfriend a giants jersey on October 4th for his birthday which is on October 15th. I paid 5.99 for shipping and it was expected to come within 5-7 days. I get there are delays but I wasn’t expecting to come until October 27th which is ridiculous 24 days after I ordered it and paid for shipping. Get this, October 23rd rolls around and I go to check on my shipping since it should be on the way. The order is still processing and will not come until November 8th now keeping in mind this is for my boyfriends birthday on the 15th of October. If I would have know this order would have taken over a month I would have never gotten it so unreasonable. Don’t even bother trying to call them. Either they will tell you a minute wait and keep you on the phone for 30 minutes. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!!!

Reviewed July 6, 2022

I purchased an autographed jersey for my husband for our upcoming 35th wedding anniversary. I received a message on our answering machine, with my husband standing next to me, asking me about the autographed jersey I purchased! This was a gift, a surprise! Why someone would think it's ok to call and leave that message is beyond me! They have to know people purchase gifts! When I called to complain, I did not receive an apology from Antonio, the customer service agent. I was asked, "What would you like me to do about it?" in a very rude manner. I asked to be transferred to his supervisor, only to be put on permanent hold! BEWARE BUYING GIFTS FROM NFL SHOP!!

Customer ServiceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Dec. 30, 2021

I read through all of the disclaimers and pages of legalese to find out about refunds for an e-card. Found nothing, all info was for actual merchandise. So I purchased one for my son for Christmas. He went online and tried to find something he would wear and could not find anything. So I tried emailing and responding to emails to request a cancellation of the e-card and a refund. I did not get a response and when trying to find out how to request a refund all you get is a robot on the chat, and the website just takes you in circles. I finally found a phone number that I could call. When I did so, after 5 minutes of robot talk, I reached a live person. She was kind enough to put me on hold 3 or 4 times while she checked to see how to cancel the e-card. She did check back with me the first 3. After the 4th time and at this point I am now on the phone 18 minutes, the call abruptly ended, with no solution given to me.

I called back the next day and in less than 2 minutes on the phone with a Customer Service representative. I am told that I could not get a refund, even though the e-card has not been used. I am told once the ecard is issued they will not cancel it. I don't understand why this policy is not noted on their website when everything else is and why the e-card cannot be cancelled and money refunded. It would be good customer service to charge a small administration fee and refund the customer's money. I would not recommend NFLShop.com to anyone wanting to purchase e-cards or anything other than actual merchandise.

NFL Shop Company Information