1.26/5
  • 1 star
Based on 57 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

NFL Shop

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 10, 2018

260 NFL Shop Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I ordered a GB MEN'S PRINTED SHIRT, and received a GB WOMEN'S V-NECK PRINTED SHIRT. They put the blame on "the manufacturer" because it is a "manufacturer direct item". Um... I didn't purchase from the "manufacturer", I purchased from your site, you should back up your products and service. Take a lesson from Amazon. It's not like the NFL is running out of money. Their return policy is shady and deceptive. They say 90 day returns, but if it's a customized item, you must report the problem within 30 days. I think I contacted them at 34 days. Either way, their customer service is highly inflexible and does not favor the customer. I will never do business with them again! I got off lucky as this was under $40. I highly recommend everyone should stay away at all costs!!!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I placed an order at www.nflshop.com before reading these reviews. I then became very concerned after seeing all the negative posts. I ordered a Pittsburgh Steeler hat and jersey. The hat was a preorder item and the website said it would ship out no later than a certain date and the jersey would be shipped with it as well. They shipped out the items on the day they promised. I was able to track the package and even though I selected standard shipping, I received the order pretty quickly. Everything I ordered arrived perfectly, so I have to say I was very satisfied with my order.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

On Dec 2 2017 I purchased a custom jersey for my mom for X-mas. I received an email saying my order will be shipped by 12/14. That date came and went and I never received a shipping confirmation so I called their customer service. He assured me the order was in process and it would be delivered by the 26th. 26th got closer and still no shipping notification received so again I called customer service. This time I was told the order would ship by the 26th... that it takes 14 business days. 27th rolls around and still no shipping notice. Once again I call customer service and I was told something could be wrong with the order. A ticket was submitted and I'd be contacted in 72 hours. I received my response today... the item is out of stock and won't be shipping and they'll refund my $ in 2-10 business days!!! Horrible experience and horrible customer service!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I placed my sons Christmas gift on December 7, 2017 which was a Arizona cardinal hooded sweatshirt. As of today December 27, 2017 I have not received his Christmas gift. I called the NFL Shop on 12/23/2017 and a supervisor named Rhonda told me she cannot do anything because it still showed in the system that it was going to be delivered 12/23/2017. Today 12/27/2017 I called the NFL Shop and spoke to Rhonda again and she said they cannot do anything about and would refund only the shipping cost which is $4.99. The NFL shop is a joke and I will never order from them again and will make sure my friends and family know how they treat their customers.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I have never ordered from NFL Shop before and never will again. I ordered a pint glass and gift bag 12/14 and paid $15.99 for expedited delivery. I received an e-mail confirming my order and another not shortly after saying my order is shipped. Well, I receive a giant box with nothing but the gift bag. I call the next day and was told that the pint glass was not in stock. I ask when it will be in stock and their reply was "I don't know." They said they will e-mail the warehouse to reply to me and let me know when to expect shipment.

A few days go by and I follow up again on 12/22 after checking the status of my order because I went on the NFL Shop site and saw that the pint glass was back in stock. This time I spoke to Shadaro who told me she cannot re-ship a pint glass to me because she shows that I was refunded the pint glass price of $9.99 because it was never shipped. So while we were on the phone, I check my account -- no refund. I told her this and she said it takes 5-7 business days for the refund to show up. She said that I can re-order and they will charge my account again. I told her no because they still had my money.

By this time I was getting upset. I told her that I would like to be refunded by expedited shipping because this item was supposed to be a Christmas present that I will never receive. She said -- "Well, you did receive the gift bag." Excuse me? I will not pay $15.99 to ship a $4.99 gift bag. She then quickly told me she will refund half. I say NO. I want full shipment charges back because the point of this order was the pint glass to be received before Christmas and I was never going to get that. I ask to speak to a supervisor. Tamara came on the line and told me that they show I was refunded the $9.99 but that she will refund my full shipping. I told her to please send an e-mail to me letting me know that this is the case. She promised that yes, she will e-mail me. NO E-MAILS AT ALL.

I let Christmas pass then 12/27, I check my account. I show the refund for the shipping but still no refund for the pint glass. So, I call again and was told that the transaction has been closed because I received a refund for the pint glass and the shipping charges. I told Katrina from customer service that I never received the refund for the pint glass that was supposed to have been refunded before the shipping charges. So, I told her to just send me the pint glass since they were now in stock and all would be resolved. She said she cannot re-send it to me but I can re-order and pay them $9.99 but will ship for free. Why would I pay them another $9.99 for a pint glass when they still had my money? I said no and it is either they refund my account or they send me a new pint glass with no extra charges.

Again, I ask to speak to a supervisor. I spoke to Ara who gave me a rundown of my charges and refunds based on their system. I then gave her a rundown of my bank account giving her dates of the original charge and the date of the shipping refund, but no pint glass refund. I even offered to send her a copy of my bank information showing this. She said all she can do is start a "ticket" asking for the powers that be to refund my $9.99. I asked that this information be sent to me in an e-mail since the ONLY e-mails I have received were a total of 2 -- the original purchase confirmation e-mail and an e-mail showing they had shipped the gift bag out to me. She promised to do so but I am afraid I will not hold my breath for this e-mail. I will likely never receive one.

The way that they handle orders is completely shady. There are no e-mails informing consumers that their order is not complete. No e-mail that states that since none are in stock, they will refund you your purchase. There is no e-mail of any kind of contact with customer service. There is absolutely no communication informing a consumer of their order status. It seems that they take the money and in writing it shows you have the items you ordered. There is nothing in writing, no proof, that you do not have an item, it was cancelled, or it was refunded. They still have my money. It's not a lot -- $9.99 -- but I can only imagine how frustrating it is for others who have larger, more expensive orders. Shady practices in my opinion. We will see if I will get my refund.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

As one of a couple of gift items I received from NFL from my employer, I need to return a pair of boots for a different size. First of all, the first contact number NFL gives at the top of their site is INCORRECT. It is NOT 1-855-288-8842. I only realized this after calling this number 3 times, being transferred to a supposed agent, only to get a recording that said "The number you have dialed is incorrect". What? So I saw a different number for Customer Service at bottom of site page, which I "assume" is correct--which is 1-855-210-8829. I have been on hold now for almost 20 minutes, listening to a breakup music recording, with no reminder confirming I'm in a call queue or that someone will be answering, so I don't know if anyone is even working there today! (It's Dec. 26th).

Flash forward--I finally did get assistance, and agent was helpful, but the former issues are still complaints. I am also disappointed that NFL does not have an "exchange" process, or can place items on back order. Now I am left with watching and waiting until the item becomes available in "my" size, (IF it does), before I can even initiate the return process as a "gift". (Thanks NFL, for making the process more cumbersome for consumers).

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I placed a $108.00 on NFLSHOP.COM 12/18/17. The promotion was GUARANTEED BY 12/23/17 OR IT'S FREE. After tracking my package I will not receive until 12/27/17. I placed a call inquiring about when I will receive my refund and I was informed that a $65.00 refund would be applied. According to their supervisors (I spoke to 2 of them) who were absolutely rude and insulting my intelligence. They told me under terms and conditions (which were NOT under the promotion, or anywhere I could find on the website) that it "clearly" states the maximum refund is $65.00. You cannot promote a "Guaranteed by 12/23 or its free!" deal for Christmas and THEN change the rules when you have customers who did not receive their packages as promised. This is fraud and false advertisement.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

Ordering the products was a nightmare! First, the day after Thanksgiving they raised their prices $10 and then listed certain items for 10% off. Of course all of the items I was ordering didn't qualify for the discount so I had to pay more for the items than the listed price a week prior. Then during ordering, I selected the base shipping fee of $4.99. Once I entered in my payment information they charged me for the 2 day shipping of $16.99 and didn't give me notice until they already ran my card. I had to call and be placed on hold for about 30 minutes to change it. Then the products arrived. I ordered a black hat that came with crusty fingerprints all over. And an $80 Hoodie with the name of this team player on it. When we got the $80 Hoodie, the letters are already peeling off! I will never ever order from this company again and will warn all my friends not to either!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

I am beyond pissed with NFL Shop. I order a custom jersey for my boyfriend for Christmas on the 15th and did the Guaranteed arrive by the 23rd. It has yet to come. I called NFL Shop and they tell me that FedEx had troubles and the flight was delayed. I mean I understand things happen but NFL Shop needs to honor their word. When I called they said if I don’t get it by the day after Christmas they will refund me 65$. The jersey was 150$! I’m so mad and since it is a custom jersey I can’t send it back. Never order from them again!!! What make me even more mad is that I track my order and it’s been in my hometown since this morning!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I placed an order for a Jersey on Dec. 3. The note by the jersey said it would ship Dec. 21. I waited for a while and continued to check and the order still said "new". I called customer service about this and she explained it to me. I told her it was a Christmas present and she kindly told me she would change the shipping to 2 day shipping for no extra charge. I thanked her and waited. Dec. 21 the order was shipped as noted, only when I went to track the order, it was to arrive Dec. 28!

I again called customer service and she checked into it and told me the person I talked to previously never changed the shipping and there wasn't anything she could do about it. I told her that someone wasn't getting a Christmas present now because of their screw up. This site should know that if someone is placing an order in Nov or Dec. it's most likely for Christmas and they need to expedite these orders and ensure they get there in time! I will never order from here again and I hope that if anyone orders from here, they make sure they don't need it for a specific time because there's no guarantee you will get it!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I am very dissatisfied. I consider it to be false advertisement if you order something and then pay the extra for expedited delivery and they tell you that it is when the items are processed. If I order early in the morning, which is what I did, and pay for two day shipment, that is expectation. My expectation is not for your customer service agents to tell me that it is according to when it is processed. That is not how it is advertised. I paid for two day delivery and that what every other company that I have dealt have done. I paid for my early delivery. If you are going to tell someone that it is based when the order is processed, then it needs to be advertised. If pay for two day shipment, I expect two day shipment.

Then to make things worse, there are rude customer service reps (one named Andrea and one named Erica) who either have the audacity to hang-up on you when you and one who is obviously a young woman... I am 60... calling me "sweetie." Train these young folk to be customer service worthy and or don't give them the job. I have purchased from this company for the last five years. This will be the last time.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I purchased two expensive Jets NFL jackets from the NFL Shop and both zippers were defective and broke before they were even washed. NFL does not stand behind their products. Both were for my grandson and were well taken care of. The zippers they used were defective and the company should have stood behind the product but would not. It will cost me a lot to get the zippers replaced because of the thickness of the material but I will do as my grandson loved the jackets. What a shame that companies with such a known status can do this to a good customer. I will no longer purchase from them and also will not recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I bought a Jersey on Black Friday for 30% off. It was too small and not sized right. Wanted to exchange for the same one in a larger size. You must send the item back (with a fee) and then purchase the item that you want. It was no longer on sale and I was told too bad, they will not honor that or any other discount. Customer service said that there was nothing that they could do. I would have to pay $30 more for the same thing that I had bought. I just that I should have known that the Jerseys ran small. So beware, they will not do an even exchange. No other company treats customers like that.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Ordered a customized jersey from this place 2 weeks ago. They billed my credit card right away and I received an email stating that my order would be shipped in 2 business days and would receive an email when my order ships, a week goes by and no email and my order status on their site says "New" which basically means that I placed an order with them. I call them and the woman I spoke to claims that she couldn't find my order and would expedite it to resolve my issue and would receive an email by the end of day with an updated status of my order and shipping date.

Never got the email. So I call again the following day spoke to another woman who amazedly found my order on the first try and told me that she didn't know why my order has not been processed and that it was supposed to be shipped 3 days after I ordered it. She apologized for the inconvenience and refunded my shipping cost and said she would expedite my ticket and would receive an email by the end of the day with an updated status and shipping date. Now it's almost a week after this conversation, got the shipping cost refund but no email, order status on their site still says new, so I call again. Now I speak to a man, that can barely speak English, and tells me that order has not been processed yet and he too would expedite my ticket. I told him not to bother. I want to cancel my order.

He told me to hold, when he got back on the line he told me that I can't cancel my order because I ordered a custom item and they already started making it, now this is when I got angry, he had just told me that my order hasn't been processed yet so how can they have started making my jersey? He had no answer for that just kept saying the order could not canceled. Frustrated I hung up and called my credit card and had dispute the charges, funny thing the woman I spoke to from credit card told me I was like the fifth person that week to call and dispute their charge from the NFL Shop. Long story short DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Decided to update our 15 year old Raiders gear. Went to the Official NFL site that directs you to The Official nflshop.com. The site is not user friendly, once items in cart, added coupon, was charged a minimal fee for regular ship. Once purchased it offered free overnight shipping on orders over $100 - I spent $200. I immediately contacted customer service to have them change to overnight ship, which should have automatically happened once your cart is over the $100's, they told me they couldnt change because it was already boxed up. Really! In 5 minutes, I don't think so. I decided not to argue, asked for a ship cost credit, $4.99 for the ground I was forced to choose. They agreed.

We ended up getting our box in 5 days, not bad. Opened the box with excitement for our new gear. What a disappointing purchase. These items are so cheaply made. For $200 for 4 items I would have expected better made product. They were immediately put back in the bags, into the box and taken to the post office.

After reading other reviews here, I hope I receive my credit back in a timely manner. I would NOT ever shop here again or refer to anyone. You'll have a more enjoyable shopping experience driving to your nearest sporting store or department store.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

As an NFL fan, I ordered my first jersey on November 20 since 2011 and was really excited for it to come in. It had told me that the latest it would ship out would be December 5. At the time I wasn't too concerned about that because usually when I order something online it says it will come in late but the it actually tends to come in much earlier than expected.

After about a week and a half, I asked all my friends on how long their jersey from NFLShop.com took to come in and they all said that it took between 4-8 days for their jersey to come in. It has been 14 days, and according to their tracking order feature, it is still being processed and it still hasn't even been shipped out yet. I have contacted their customer service through call and the live chat feature, and they told me that it was a special event item which makes no sense to me because there was a sitewide sale. I especially wanted my jersey before today because I live in NC and I am a Saints fan, so I wanted to have it to show it out. Super disappointed because it seems like they're waiting last second to ship it, when it really should only take a week maximum.

Updated on 12/17/2017: It is now December 17th and my order still has not even shipped out yet. It was supposed to ship out on December 5th but they had revised the ship date to December 15th. I waited an extra 10 days for the item to ship. On the 15th at around 4 PM, I used the live chat feature to see where my product was because it was supposed to ship out on that date and their employer told me that it would ship out later today. I kept asking her if she was sure whether or not there would be a new revised ship date, she kept ensuring me that there won't be another revised ship date.

The next day I checked on the status of the order, and it said the same thing as the past few weeks. So I talked to another person and they told me that it would ship out on the 18th. Also, I called their customer service number, and it was completely useless because the AI wouldn't let me talk to a real person and it kept saying the status of the order over and over, which is why I used the live chat feature. I was nice enough to give them two stars last time, but if I could give 0 stars or less, I would. I have waited a month just for an item to ship. The little kid inside me has completely been shut down and I'm not even excited for this jersey anymore.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I called Nflshop.com concerning their price promotions and how I had some things in my cart and then the price changed. The person I spoke to on the phone stated that if I ordered something today and it went on sale within 48 hours that they would honor it and then later in the conversation she stated they would honor it after a week. I asked for her to put this in writing and she said no she couldn't so I asked to speak to her supervisor. The supervisor confirmed that I had been given wrong information and then said, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience".

I asked for the head person at NFLshop.com and she gave me an email address. I have emailed them three times asking for a response and as of today no response from anyone. Do not believe what anyone tells you on the phone from NFLshop because it is likely to be incorrect information. Not to mention that they will not do anything about it. This is absurd! Very shady if you ask me!!! All I ask for is a reply to my email - that's all!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

Ordered an Eagles hat for a Christmas in early Nov. Did not receive a shipping notice after 2 weeks so attempted to contact. Got an online chat with someone who did not have a clue about how to help. Was told item is in stock but because of the World Series my FOOTBALL item is delayed??? Questioned that and they sent me an email stating my order was cancelled. Great customer service right? Never order from this scam group!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I placed an order and received an email that the item was shipped. Two days later I checked the tracking number and still showed it was not shipped. I called and they advised the item was lost and said they would re-order it. Okay. That morning I received another email stating the same that the item was shipped. I checked later in the day and still no update. So I contacted NFL Shop Customer service and they advised the item was LOST again and they advised they would credit me back. Even though they were able to charge it to my card right away, they advised it would take from 2 to 5 business days to re-credit my card. It feels like one of the scams where they get your credit card information and your order comes up LOST? Come on 2 times. This is bad news so please I suggest you do not order from them.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

Made and cancelled two separate orders (1 - Nike custom Elite football jersey; 2 - Raiders cap and trading shoes) after waiting over a month on each order. Both were birthday gifts, received no correspondence from the NFL SHOP indicating my orders will be late or that there were issues with my orders. Called customer service (at least three times) who continued telling me the order will be delivered “soon”. My orders never came and after over a month, I cancelled my orders. My experience with this merchant has been most unsatisfying and frustrating. If you can get your NFL Merchandise elsewhere, you’ll probably have better luck there!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I was a little worried about ordering from the NFL Shop after reading the negative reviews but I placed an order anyway to give them a shot. I ordered a Raiders jersey Salute to Service about seven days ago and it arrived today. The jersey is exactly what I expected. And I paid for slow shipping and it arrived very fast in my opinion. Overall I am very happy with NFL Shop and will be ordering from them again in the future.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

This place is absolutely horrible. Both in order accuracy and customer service. My order of 6 items was shipped supposedly in 2 different packages. I received one package fairly quickly but am still waiting for the second one. Both packages were erroneously given the same tracking number, so every time I called about the status CS kept telling me it had been delivered. After explaining the situation every single time, I got a different answer for a quick resolution each time. CS doesn’t care one bit about providing a satisfactory explanation and just kept lying, telling me the package was shipped, to be patient and that an IT ticket to get the correct tracking number had been submitted.

I had about enough when they dared send me an email letting me know it showed on their end my package had been received. When I called CS once again and was put through to a supervisor she let me know she reordered my item for me and that I would get a credit towards a future purchase. No thanks! After all this lying and incompetence I just want my refund. I guess I won’t hold my breath for a timely refund. Thanks nflshop.com for ruining someone’s birthday. I will never order from them again. There should be a zero star option.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Guaranteed 2 day shipping never happened so item should have been free. Not only was it not free I did not have it for Christmas. The store reluctantly issued $20 fan cash but did not mention this expires. Went to use this fan cash less than a year later and it is gone. Got a “too bad” type response!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

This is the second and final time I will order from NFL.com. My family got last minute tickets to the Chiefs/Broncos game last week and on Thursday I got busy and ordered items for the entire family along with some Christmas gifts. Each item I chose specifically said that it was "in stock and available for one day delivery". I also paid extra for next day shipping. 3 of the items (that were gifts) were delivered on Friday. When I went to track the others this morning, they had not even been shipped yet. On top of that, they couldn't cancel my order because it was in the process of 'shipping'. I was told I would be called in one to three days to finalize the order. Yeah...right.

NFL shop has approximately $360 bucks of mine, that they can't even return in a timely manner after their mistakes. The least they could have done was call, text or email me that they weren't going to be delivered when promised. This happened to me a couple of years ago when I ordered for Christmas as well. I will not order from them again and I will get my $360 back one way or another. I'm surprised the NFL wants to put their name on a business that has these kinds of issues continually. I can see from reading the other reviews that this is not an isolated incident. Terrible customer service and shipping!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

If it was possible I would give this company (scam) zero stars. I order my jersey over a week and a half ago, after a few days without a tracking number I started to get suspicious. When trying to contact them it is only thru email and every question I asked was a generic response, actually it's the same response. There is no customer service, it just the same thing. It's like a dog chasing its tail. If anyone has a actual contact number I would appreciate to have it. If you are considering buying from the company don't. You'll be wasting your time and money.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Please DO NOT buy anything from NFL shop. This place is a scam and a rip off and HORRIBLE customer service! I was just robbed of $100 dollars for a return product no one can seem to find. I'm thinking someone either stole my return or customer service is just lazy. Either way I will NEVER EVER shop from here again. Please save yourself the headache and go somewhere else. It's not worth it!!!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

They cancelled online order without any notification, when contacted they couldn't give me a valid reason, and refused to credit back my account that had a credit on it that was made to purchase item. When asked about the credit, was told would receive a call in 24-48 hours - well that never happened, 10 days later call and ask for status, and they don't have the ticket # that was made for me at the original time. Still not resolved, and for something so small, but they have made me never buy from them again over this lack of competency.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I am upset that I ordered my items on Thursday Sep. 28th. According to tracking I'm supposed to get it Oct 2nd. By afternoon no package. I contacted LaserShip the shipping company and they stated that they never received the items from NFL Shop. I contact customer service and I'm told that my items were never shipped. I don't understand why state that it was shipped out to me if it NEVER was. The customer service I just spoke to stated that she can resubmit the order but not guaranteed that I'd get it by Friday. I needed my items to wear to the Dolphins game which would be me and my husband's first time ever actually going to the game for his birthday and now I have no gift. I am highly upset. First and last time ordering from you guys!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Definitely should have checked the BBB before ordering. Ordered a gift on Sept. 14th and paid for expedited 3 day shipping. The item said it would ship in 1 business day. Long story short - it still hasn't left the warehouse. Sept. 18th I got on chat to ask about it because it hadn't shipped yet and I needed it by the end of the week. The rep told me it was shipping that day and it would be there.

Sept. 20th I get an email saying the order has been delayed. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sept. 21st I get back on chat to tell them to cancel the order, I don't need it anymore because obviously it's too late. The rep tells me he can't cancel the order because it's shipping that day. I'm able to return the order once I get it. I'm annoyed but, whatever. Shockingly - nothing shipped.

It's now October 2nd and I get BACK on with chat explaining that they keep saying "it's shipping" when it's not and I want my money back. If it's sitting in a warehouse somewhere, I should be able to cancel it and avoid it being sent out. I also have already moved from that address so I won't get it. He tells me "That's what it's showing. If you don't live there it will be returned to sender and you can receive your refund." Nobody has any idea when the thing is being sent out. I have no idea when I'll get my money back.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

nfljerseyonlineoutlet (**). Only contact info to reach them is filling a form out online. I purchased a medium women's jersey and a hat. The items took more than 2 weeks to arrive. And when I finally got them, the medium women's jersey was so small, it could fit a child. The hat was not the one I purchased. When trying to contact them over 7 times I never received a response on how I can return the merchandise back to them. They don't show any return address on their website. At this point I'm probably out $70! Needless to say I will not be purchasing anything from this site ever again!

NFL Shop Company Information

1-877-635-7467
www.nflshop.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use