1.10/5

398 NFL Shop Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 24, 2019

I ordered the New York Giants personalized hoodie for my husband. I spent over $80 after taxes and shipping. Not even 6 months later, mind you the hoodie was hardly worn and washed according to the instructions, not only is the personalization on the back peeling but so is the entire front. And apparently the only thing they can do is give a 20% off coupon. I wish I would have read the reviews before wasting my money and spending so much on a hoodie from a website that you think would be legit!!!

Original review: May 7, 2019

On November 22nd of 2018 I made a purchase for myself in the form of a custom made elite Julio Jones jersey. Keep in mind that this purchase was made in the middle of the holidays. Now, I received the jersey late in December, it looked great. No issues that I could see. I did however only get to wear it twice because we didn't end up in the playoffs which was fine. So now that the season was over, like most do, I hung my jersey in my closet with all my other ones.

Fast forward to April 1st, 2019 I was cleaning and I got to my closet and was throwing out old clothes at the time. I noticed that my newest jersey, the elite Julio Jones custom jersey did in fact show signs of damage to the decal logo of the team on both sleeves, was cracking pretty severely. So I did was anyone would do and contacted NFL Shop. At the time their online chat was down and because of the time of day their customer service line was closed so I went ahead and sent a message through their Facebook page because it said that the response time was a day. I didn't get a response until 19 days after I sent the first message. in a short version because I was outside the 90 day policy they could not do nothing for me.

I went ahead and contacted Nike's customer service, they were pretty helpful but I needed to contact their claims department to see if I could get something resolved. I contacted their claims department. Unfortunately they could not even set up a claim because the jersey's manufacturer information that's on a tag inside the jersey indicated that it was not manufactured in 2018 when I made the purchase but it was made in the summer of 2013.

Mind blown! Because I paid for a custom jersey and not only do I have one that is defective it was even made it the same year as I purchased it. Come to find out that authorized dealers like NFL Shop have not restrictions as far as time frame to hold onto blank jerseys that are purchased through Nike. So because of that mine was imprinted on a 2013 blank instead of a 2018. Because of that Nike could not do anything for me. The Nike representative was not too happy to see that they did that but there is nothing they can do. She recommended that I call them directly which I did and I explained everything and the representative Ariel transfer me to her supervisor TJ whom refused to help at all. he was hiding behind their policies as most companies do.

As a customer and been in retain for a long time there is always a way to take care of the customer. They did not do that and probably won't. If anyone from Nike or NFL Shop reads this just know at it's a shame that the end of the day a little help goes a long way. Never again will a make another purchase from either company, I hope this helps!

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2019

They don't make it easy to exchange or return a product. I just wanted a different size but their website is clunky and their policies are intended to make it difficult for the consumer to get what they want. They'd rather nickel and dime their customer to make another $15 rather than have fans leave with a good experience. I don't know what I expected though. I will not buy through them again.

Original review: April 27, 2019

Ordered lounge pants as a gift and they were too big. Originally wanted to exchange them, but they only do returns. Per email they received the pants back on March 28 and email said I would hear from them within 72 hours. It's now April 27th. I called customer service and they said they wrote a "ticket" to fix the problem and I should have an email in 2-3 days saying when I'll get my money. Just don't do it. Order from Walmart or Kmart online instead. Better prices anyways...

Original review: April 24, 2019

I ordered a sweatshirt from NFL shop. When I got email receipt they charged me for expedited shipping, of which I did not request. I called 3 times and each time I told the agent I needed a to cancel a order because of the shipping charges, they would hang up. I gave up, mad about a $15 shipping fee. I received item. It was supposed to be a 2x sweatshirt. My wife is a size 12, and it was way too tight. Now I have to send back. They charged me $10 for a label. It has cost me $25 in shipping charges for a $35 sweatshirt. This is a racket, buyer beware....

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

Original review: April 21, 2019

Bad advertising. Bad customer service. I bought a hat. The image of the hat was what I wanted. It was correct on the confirmation email I was sent as well. I went to check the status of my order to find the image had changed. Not even the same hat. I went to the website and the image had changed there as well. I checked my email confirmation and the image had changed there as well. I contacted customer service but they refused to cancel my order. They said it was too late. I personally think it just required effort which they weren't willing to give. They told me I could return it, at my cost. The customer should never have to pay for the mistakes of a retailer.

I fought with them and they said they would provide me a free return. I've received the return label in email, but it stated I'll be responsible for shipping again. I'm real frustrated with NFL shop and I'll never use them again. If the style changed they should have cancelled my order. If the site was wrong they should have cancelled my order. Even today through advertising on Google and Facebook you have the hat listed three different ways. They don't have their stuff together and they don't take responsibility unless put on the spot. Really disappointed with this company. Will never do business with them again. Ever.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Ordered a jersey from this site. Jersey came in a couple of weeks later than expected. When I received my bill, I was overcharged by $9.17. I sent them an email and was told the extra charge was for cross border transaction cost and rate fluctuation. My confirmation showed a total charge of $61.80 U.S. dollars. However, my credit card was charged $70.97. I emailed them again and provided copies of my confirmation one month ago. They have not responded. I definitely will not use them again and have crossed them off my list of reputable vendors.

Original review: March 31, 2019

I usually wear a 2X but ordered a 3X to be safe; however, the shirt was extremely small (at least 2 sizes too small). Since there's only 1 size larger, I decided to return it and discovered a $9.99 fee is charged. I will never order from them again.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I will never order from them again. If I could give less than 1 stars I could. Order never showed up. Told me there was nothing they could do. No accountability, Joy who took my call was not helpful and downright rude. Bad customer service. Bad experience. Save your time and money!! Get your jersey somewhere else!!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I ordered a customizable Chiefs jersey for my brother’s 50th birthday. I was pleasantly surprised when it shipped in two days; however, it took 28 DAYS to receive it from China. Nowhere on the site did it say to expect four weeks for shipping. Not only did I not have it in time for his birthday, it arrived with his name misspelled!!! I double-checked my order just to be certain I submitted it correctly and confirmed it was the company’s error, not mine. The only avenue to contact customer service is via email. Responses are quick but the English is so broken the correspondence is difficult to understand. I asked for a refund, instead they have shipped a new jersey that will no doubt take another month to get. I WILL NEVER GIVE NFL SHOP MY BUSINESS AGAIN. Disgusted and disappointed that the NFL would farm out this piece of their business to China.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Ordered two T-shirt and paid for 3-5 day shipping. It was not mentioned was that the items would not be shipped for an additional two weeks. In this case adding those two weeks brought my total shipping time frame to three weeks. Seeing as to how the this company operates through online sales, these items should have been shipped in a more prompt manner. Due to the extended period of time in shipping delays, I’ve decided to take my future business elsewhere.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I recently purchased a sweatshirt for a birthday present 10 days prior to the date I needed it. The product said "available" and the shipping date said "allow 3-5 days for shipping", so I figured that I had a good chance of getting it. On day 5 the online tracking (which is not easy or at all intuitive like Amazon) said "processing" (not shipped). So I called the customer service department, and after about 20 minutes hold time, a man came to the phone and I told him my plight. He said "Yes that is 3-5 business days once shipped and it could take weeks to process". I said "How can that be since when I was ordering the website it clearly said 3-5 business days?" He said "Let me dumb it down for you..." and went on to condescend me.

I said to him, "Well that is just deceiving" and he "No it most certainly is not... Do you need me to explain this to you again". I then said "Wow this is not very good customer service... How would someone ever know that 3-5 business days means that it could take weeks to ship?" He again got very rude and said "Let me AGAIN dumb this down for you since you are NOT getting it"... At that point I just hung up. I sent a note later on the "live chat" to have a manager call me and the reply came back; "Please call **". Clearly the NFL Shop does not need our business! Please go to Amazon or Dicks... Online orders and service is easy and impeccable!! Maybe since Roger Goodell is arrogant, the NFL Shop feels that they could be as well. Good luck!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Ordered a jersey the day after finding out my husaband's team made it to the Super Bowl. At first, I clicked the free shipping until I noticed a week had gone by and no shipping email was received. I called and they upgraded my shipping to next business day so I can get my product BEFORE the Super Bowl (it's beyond me why they think anyone wants Super Bowl product AFTER the Super Bowl). Called every day until I was told my item had shipped - very friendly and helpful customer service and promised I would get my jersey in time and in fact, I DID! They made my husband one happy fan. :))

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I wouldn't even consider purchasing from them again. Ordered items for Super Bowl party, paid extra for overnight shipping to find out it never shipped. When I spoke to customer service rep, they weren't planning to ship until Monday AFTER the event. Prior to calling the NFL Shop, I contacted the shipping company, they stated they had not received the item for shipment, though they could see a label had been printed by NFL Shop on 1 February. Very misleading on the part of NFL Shop. They told me I could not cancel the order, it was beyond their ability to do so at this stage. WHAT?!! I NOT AT ALL HAPPY WITH THEIR INABILITY TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THEIR END OF THE PURCHASE CONTRACT! No more of my business will they ever see!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Ordered a Super Bowl Jersey within an hour of the conclusion of the game. I received a confirmation, the website said it was in stock not a “pre-order” item. They acknowledged that it was a special event item, and the order would ship on or before January 31st. This led me and apparently many others that the special event item would be here BEFORE the event. I find out today, AFTER I called, that NOT only will it NOT be here for the Super Bowl, but it will NOT arrive until mid February. The customer service representatives and their supervisors were rude and not apologetic. Instead of admitting the inconvenience and error on their company, they blamed me because I should’ve known that it would ship out on January 31st.

In the confirmation email of the order, it says (copy and pasted): “This is a special event item. Orders containing this product will be shipped no later than Thursday, January 31st” which I should not have expected it before the game. I ordered January 20th... DO NOT waste your time with NFLSHOP.COM. Save yourself the grief, they only offered expedited shipping which would be “waived” as a courtesy and a 10% maximum discount. Therefore I should be appreciative to receive it 2/10/19 vs 2/11/19... There are other dealers licensed to sell these jerseys. Look into another, you will thank me later.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

2nd year in a row I ordered a jersey for the super bowl and never arrived. Don't buy from this loser of a company. I really don't know how the NFL allows them to sell their merchandise. I will be contacting them as well.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I ordered a special event item on Jan 20th, fully aware that the item needed to be manufactured and therefore, the item leaving the warehouse would be delayed. Received notice that the item had shipped on Jan 27th. Upon checking the tracking #, I see that I should receive the item on Feb 6 (later updated to the 5th). That is 11 days for shipping (10 with update). I contacted NFL Shop and they said it takes 7 business days, not sure how that matters because FedEx works 7 days a week. Their remedy for this is to return it whenever I receive the item and it will take 10 business days (2 weeks) for them to receive it and I will get my refund 7 business days after that. So I should get my refund by Feb 28th. So it takes 6 weeks for this scenario to play out.

According to them, all is good because they will waive the $4 return fee. I did not think it was possible to ship anything, within the contiguous states, and it take that long. I needed the item for Super Bowl Sunday, and that was obvious. No need for the item other than that. Will not conduct business with NFL Shop in the future.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I would give 0 stars, if I could. I placed an order for an NFL jersey. I was sent tracking information 2 days after ordering (the description said it would ship within 2 days). All week the tracking information never updated. Finally a week after I placed the order, the FedEx tracking said it would arrive on February 11th - after the Superbowl and 2 weeks after I placed the order. I called customer service, which was a waste of time. I would never order anything from the NFL shop again!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I ordered my jersey with the super bowl patch literally minutes after the NFC championship game. NFL shop waited 10 whole days to send my jersey and now it will not arrive for me to wear it during the super bowl. What is the point of ordering an event specific item if they can't even get it to you in time for the event? Terrible business practice!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I ordered my jersey I thought in a timely manner only to find out that it would be delivered on February 5... After the Super Bowl. I ordered my Husband the same day from another company and he received his today. Poor customer service! Do not order from this company.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Very upset with my order. I ordered two rams conference championship shirts for the Super Bowl. But I was just told they will not arrive till February 7th. They have the Super Bowl logo on them so you would assume they would be worn for the Super Bowl. NFL does not care about their customers. Why would you make specific items with Super Bowl logos and not have them to your customers for the Super Bowl.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

The worst company!!! Takes them FOREVER to get items to you. Unhelpful and dismissive! AVOID AT ALL COST! We have had a terrible experience with them. Shipping takes over 15 days and they don’t have items in stock. Worst company.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I was so pleased to order my husband's favorite team of all time now that we're in the Super Bowl. I ordered the day after the championship and thought it was plenty of time to receive the two shirts. I just got an email that’s they are coming Tuesday once the game will be over. Never again will I ever buy from the NFL. No help from their customer support. Shame on them. They charge so much just for a T-shirt. I worst part I had to tell my husband and had to ruin the surprise??? I still hope they win the Super Bowl but will buy the winning merchandise in the stores.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I ordered and received this Lego 3-D construction Bronco head. I have had 8 people from age 8-75 try to assemble this. Recommended for ages 6 and up. Would like to meet the 6 yr old that has put this together. The instructions are confusing and the pieces are so tiny. Called to send back for someone at the NFL shop to assemble and send back to me. That was a joke! I would not recommend purchasing this product unless you would like to test your patience or a Lego master.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

Today I ordered from both the NFL Shop and Fanatics Super Bowl programs, hats, shirts. Naturally to wear and display on Super Bowl weekend (Feb. 3). After the orders and payment process there is a notification the items will ship on Jan. 31. I chatted and requested delivery by Feb. 2. Neither business would agree and subsequently the orders were cancelled. Don't waste your time (and they have your money for 2-7 days, they can take the money in seconds but need days to return it). Better to try the local fan shop. Good luck!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I have purchased two black ones previously but decided to buy a white 3XL NFL Jersey from the NFL shop and it turned up tarnished. On the back on the right shoulder there's a botched part of a screen print. I've tried my best to safely remove it but it won't come off. I live in Australia so it is not worth returning it. So disappointed. Waste of money.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Order a Denver Broncos jersey and was shipped a Chicago Bears jersey and it was the wrong size. They are refusing a refund which the website promises and are lonely offering a 10% refund and I keep an item I don't want.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

First experience was frustrating, FedEx couldn't keep up on updates. It was during Christmas so I tried again after. Ordered a white Jersey and it came dirty! I live in NM. It came from NV and traveled all around CO for whatever reason. The delivery date changed like 4 times. Finally it came and it was dirty. Customer service was good, gave her all my info and she said she had one being ready to ship out and she would expedite it for me. That was Friday. Got a tracking number Saturday. Monday got an email it would be here Tuesday. Come Tuesday got an update that said Wednesday. Someone can't stay true to delivery dates. Probably FedEx but it was dirty nonetheless. Wish I could say it was nice while it lasted but it was a nightmare. Definitely won't order again or even recommend. Order somewhere that uses UPS.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Words do not do the attitude I received from the customer service rep AND the supervisor. I purchased Christmas gifts before Black Friday b/c of a sale. They would not honor the price I originally paid. Not only did they insult my intelligence by trying to tell me that a 20% coupon off EACH item was better than 30% off the total purchase, but spoke to me in an extremely condescending manner as if I did not pass middle school math. Additionally the full price has been marked up from $44.99 to $49.99. She tried telling me that I paid 44.99, with the 30% off coupon, last I checked that was only about 10% off if we are working with the original price of $49 and the purchase price of 44.99. When I log in to complete the return the item pops up as 31.49. So not only does she not take the time to look into my order, but is completely rude and indignant on top of her laziness.

So not only do I have to repurchase the items at a higher price but I am being charged $11 for the return label. I am honestly outraged. If the items were not sized way too big (last time I ordered these sizes it was like body suit tight) I would just keep them. She tried to talk me in circles and I feel sorry for anyone that complies with such stupidity. Luckily for me I am a middle school teacher and I am used to attitude, people talking me in circles, and then not understanding a logical explanation of why they are wrong. I hate to write poor reviews but this was my SECOND encounter with terrible customer service from this company. This company has officially lost my business. Which is a shame since I generally make large purchases a few times a year.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

@OfficialNFLShop Ordered item on 17th Dec for a family member stuck in hotel for Christmas, didn't make Christmas. Tracking stopped on 21st, 3 wks later guest is gone. 2 calls to CS w/ different stories, told call back, made me call FedEx/USPS. Embarrassed and no item. Never again.

NFL Shop Company Information