1.24/5

298 NFL Shop Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I purchased a Baker Mayfield jersey white size large on their website August 24, 2018. I followed the UPS tracking number that showed a pending shipping status in Memphis, TN on August 28th. I followed this status for 2 weeks and no updates. I finally called NFL Shop customer support on 9/17/18 asking what's going on with my shipping? They said, "Oh well I'm going to refund your money" because it looks like they're out of stock for the color and size I wanted. I stated I wasted 3 weeks of waiting for something I ordered and in transit only to be told it's sold out? I said why wasn't I never notified or FedEx as well? She had no excuse and I said I will never shop with them again.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I'm not the type to complain but I pacifically told my kids I would have them two New Cowboy jerseys. By the end of the week when the Cowboys played the Giants we were having a big party and quite a few people were showing up I wanted my kids to be wearing their team colors so I pacifically bought two jerseys and to press the button that said 2 day shipping. I was supposed to be receiving it no later than September 16th which was 2 days after my original purchase date. I tried contacting them because I realize the shipping date had changed to the 22nd of September. I couldn't understand it. I paid for 2 day shipping. They told me there's nothing they can do and hung up the phone on me. I couldn't believe it. I purchase many of things from this company before never had this issue but I will never spend my money with a company like this again. They told me one thing and did the opposite.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I ordered my husband a Cowboy's jersey for his birthday, paid close to $25 for fast shipping, said it would be to us within 3 days. I only ordered from them because I needed it fast, we were leaving town. A couple hours before latest delivery, it was changed to the next day. Too late. I emailed them, no response. I think they should have refunded shipping.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Order a NFL Rams Pro Line Navy shirt to give my husband for his birthday, and two months after it has two holes in it. Customer service did not care about replacing it or refunding the money, so I just threw away $40...

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I purchased a cooler that was listed as “no size”. But it was shown in a photograph to allow the consumer to approximate the size. The picture was very inaccurate. The product could not be used. The return process was difficult and pricey. I ultimately paid $18 to return a $31 item. I have purchased many items from this company over the years. But, I will not order from there again

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I ordered a customized Eagles jersey for my daughter. I followed the sizing chart to determine which to order. However, when I received the XL Women's Jersey, it was the size that would only fit a child. I was told it cannot be returned because it was customized. After spending $150 on a shirt, I certainly anticipated it fitting. Very disappointed!!!

Original review: June 22, 2018

I ordered a Rams Justin Lawler jersey. It had the wrong number on the site. I called and told them the right number. The guy told me I was right and he put a ticket in for Nike with the right number. Told me if they do send the wrong one they would replace it. Well long story short it was my fault for ordering the wrong number. They will not replace it. After this they changed his number on the site because they had the wrong number, but I'm stuck with the wrong jersey and out 145 dollars.

Original review: May 28, 2018

I ordered a custom Giants tee shirt, with my husband name and number and the lettering and the numbering on the tee shirt is way too big. The lettering and number is not the same ratio as the picture and is so huge that you can see it three blocks away. This is not what a Pro-line tee shirt looks like... It seems as though they were trying to fill the order so fast that they used any iron lettering. My husband is a die-hard Giants fan and I cannot give him this shirt. I wrote to the company for another shirt with proper lettering, even though it's a no return policy and waiting to hear back. They should be ashame to put this lettering on any sports attire... The Giants would be upset and so am I.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Bought 6 jerseys for Christmas. Had to order 2 months in advance to get in time for Christmas, they wore after Christmas washed once each on separate times and they fell apart. Nothing else did just them. I called. They would not do anything only have 30 days to return for defect, great! Will not stand behind product, you can buy from them if you want but I won't ever buy again from them, expensive garbage...

Original review: April 13, 2018

How on earth does a company based in Florida take over one week to get a shipment to Philadelphia and Amazon can get me merchandise from the same State in two days flat? Not sure what the issue is but a big company like this needs to step their game up, terrible shipping times, glad I got clothing two weeks before a birthday or it would have been late for sure. TERRIBLE SHIPPING.

Original review: April 6, 2018

When I ordered a custom jersey for my 4-year-old's birthday, it did not deliver twice. I live in a house on a street and it stated it was undeliverable. When speaking with customer service they said they could not contact them as they had no information, that blows my mind considering you are dealing with this shipping company. How do you not have any contact information or know where their carrier guns are. Landmark Global is also **. No way to get ahold of anyone to figure out how to get your package. This does not make any sense to me. This website and courier I don’t trust. Will never order anything from them again.

Original review: April 3, 2018

Customer service is a joke. You spend several minutes on hold just for them to tell you they aren't allowed to help you with anything custom ordered. Worst customer service ever. Don't waste your money ordering anything custom from them!

Original review: March 11, 2018

I ordered a Super Bowl jacket in February which said it would be shipped no later than June 1st. This apparently means it WILL be shipped on June 1st. Other items I ordered and paid more to be shipped early came weeks later. I would not recommend ordering anything from this site.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I ordered some jerseys but my bank rejected the payment so I did some research. I found that this company has a lot of dissatisfied customers who have been mislead. The first red flag was when they tried to charge me for more money than what was listed on the checkout page. I went to their FAQ area and read this: "11. Why do you charge my card more than your product price?" "We only receive the product price. The extra money may be charged by the blank as the blank fee. Hope you can understand." NOTICE THE WRONG SPELLING OF BANK? This is a RED FLAG that this company is most likely from another country and might be a scam where you don't get what you see or ordered. If you get your order. Thank goodness for my bank! I suggest you stay far away from this place.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

I ordered an Eagles Super Bowl Champions polo right after they won the Super Bowl. The shirt I ordered was nearly all black and stated that the graphics would be embroidered on the shirt. Since I placed the order, the image of the shirt changed to black with gray sleeves. I didn't check the description at the time but received my shirt today and found out the item description also changed from embroidered graphics to heat sealed graphics. I paid $60 for a black shirt with embroidered graphics and received a black and grey shirt with heat sealed graphics.

I have since spoken with their customer service department several times and they are beyond useless. When explaining what was going on, the customer service agent said they would normally offer a replacement but the item is currently out of stock. She didn't seem to grasp the fact that the item description completely changed since I ordered the item and therefore a replacement was pointless because I would once again receive an incorrect item. She then said she'd waive the return fee which was obvious since they screwed it up.

However, after waiting about 3 weeks on a special event item. I can no longer find the item I originally ordered since everything is out of stock everywhere. So I had to settle for an incorrect shirt with a slight discount just so I could have something from the Super Bowl win. Overall, terrible and completely useless customer service. They could not provide me a reason for the complete change of the item I ordered. I also noticed the item number listed in their order confirmation and the PayPal transaction did not match up. I will NEVER again order from them.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

So, I ordered a custom Saints sweatshirt for my boyfriend's birthday... The patch completely peeled off the first time he wore it! So embarrassing. They had a fancy iron on made but didn't bother to iron it on. Worth a crap when they should have sewn it in the first place... considering it took extra processing days. When I contacted them about it they told me (after I read that it was non-returnable due to custom nature) that they could return it but not offer me a refund. I told her I didn't want another one sent just to have this happen again. I just wanted a refund... My boyfriend liked the design & we can get it sewn on but the point is this whole thing was unnecessary; especially for the price.

They offered me a $15 refund for a $75 item... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! That didn't even cover my original cost of shipping. When I asked her why they couldn't at least offer half of the cost of the item like most places she said she was sorry but that was the best she could do. Talk about pissed. Never again ordering from here... I hope my review helps some of you guys avoid issues!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I used NFL Shop for the FIRST time on Feb. 3rd (and it will be the last!). I placed an order, apparently this was a "Special Event item' scheduled to be shipped LAST Wed. 2/7, it didn't. As of 2/15, the order is still showing as "New." (Normal orders show as New when you first place them, then "Processing," then "Shipped") I have contacted Customer Service 4 times so far, 2 times via live chat, 2 times via phone and the customer service reps are clueless useless fools. Sorry to be so harsh but that's what it is.

What absolutely irks me is my card was immediately charged early morning Sun. Feb 4th - so they already have my money! The live chat I had on Tuesday morning, the responses to my questions were extremely slow, 1-2 minutes from my question to a template based answer that resolved nothing at all - and of course like any website, phone call you make, these companies want to to take a customer satisfaction survey. If I get decent customer service and a big issue is resolved, yeah I have no problem letting them know the rep was very helpful. If it's poor... sorry, not wasting my time unless they are going to give me something in return. These never improve service anyway.

My LATEST phone call about my order again, this morning. This woman, who sounded like she was eating an early lunch as she was talking softly lets me know "your order is scheduled to ship February 7th" - Seriously? I was floored, I immediately kind of snickered in disbelief and told her, "ok, can you tell me what today's date is?" There was a brief pause, then she said "Feb 15." Then puts me on hold to 'look into it' (yeah, sure.) Comes back and tells me it will ship today, you get an email with a tracking number (yes I know that!). Then tells me the warehouse is behind schedule. 8 days behind schedule? I realize the Super Bowl, Playoffs. Christmas are probably the most hectic times for them. But again, 8 days behind?

As for MY inconvenience I wanted free upgrade shipping since I explained - again - that they already charged my card, the info you just gave me about my item will be shipped 8 days... in the past. But no, she mumbled again, refused to upgrade. So do I think my item will ship today... no. If it does I'll be stunned. I plan to call again in a few hours to maybe get someone with a brain cell, and get a straight answer, no I won't deal with the useless "Live Chat" on the site again. Perhaps I'll get lucky. If this was some 10-15 dollar order, I wouldn't be AS ticked off, that doesn't matter though. This is just junk service! I just only wish this item was available in nearby stores in my area, it's not and that's why I chose this site. In fact the item I bought is sold out on every site I've checked! I will never order from NFL Shop again!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Ordered an Eagles Super Bowl cap on Monday Feb. 5th based on the guarantee on the webpage the cap would be delivered by Feb. 8th with no shipping charge. Never is true. Shipping charges were made and the cap arrived today Feb. 13th. It was also difficult to find the tracking information. All around a poor experience. No wonder it is also difficult if not impossible to post a review on their website.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

When the Eagles won the Super Bowl I ordered the T-Shirt, the beanie, and the towels. I never received confirmation that the order went through but the money was out of my account. The website said “Ships before 2/12”. I just received the shirt but there was no beanie or towels and when I asked they said it would ship in another 3 days. Almost two weeks after I placed the order. I could have driven to Philadelphia and bought my stuff there and got it faster. When I talked to customer service they never claimed fault and when I complained about when it was supposed to ship they said “Is there anything else I can help you with?” I may never shop through them again.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Eagles Super Bowl Merchandise - Ordered a jersey the day after the Super Bowl, and some t-shirts. It said all items were in stock and would be received by the 02/13/18. Still have not gotten the items, and when I called they said these were specialty items and I would not get the items until after 02/28/2018. They offered me a measly 10% off for my troubles. This is deceptive advertising. I would have gone elsewhere to purchase these items if I knew they were not in stock.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Ordered 2 customized Eagles Super Bowl shirts from the NFL store on 01/30. Did not receive the shirts until 02/10. Quality of the shirt is very poor for the cost. Shirts cannot be returned because they are so-called customized. Buyers beware! Would not recommend and will not be purchasing from this site again.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Ordered a championship t-shirt night of the Eagles Super Bowl. NFL.com claimed free shipping with Shop Runner. That did not happen and they charged for shipping. The t-shirt is 12 days out; they claim it is special order but I saw thousands of fans wearing the t-shirt at the parade. So I guess once they get your money, you go to the bottom of the pile. NEVER AGAIN!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I ordered a SuperBowl LII t-shirt and an Eagles Superbowl jersey 2 weeks ago. Both items were listed as in stock with 4-5 day delivery, plenty of time before the game. 2 weeks later and 2 days after the game I'm still waiting on the package. I called customer support 2x the week before the game to cancel the order but was promised it would arrive before the game. They said customer service received a "memo" that all orders would arrive before the game as promised. This was a lie, I'm sure they screwed a lot of people with false shipping promises and were banking on customers keeping the items regardless of them arriving after the season had ended. I will be returning the package as soon as it arrives and will never order from NFLShop.com or Fanatics again. I advise everyone to avoid.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I am a die hard Philadelphia Eagles fan, and was very excited to see that they were going to the Super Bowl this season. I wanted to buy some fan gear for the game, so I had decided to order from an online site. I chose NFL Shop, because of the name (had never used them before). I placed my order for a Special Event Jay Ajayi game jersey and a conference championship shirt on 26 January with expedited shipping. I received a confirmation email that stated that I would receive my items by 3 February, the day before the Super Bowl game. Well, I didn't receive my items before the game and was totally devastated since the Eagle had won the game. A few days later, I received an email stating that my shirt was shipped, but the jersey was delayed. I didn't receive my first item via expedited shipping, so I contacted customer service and they refunded my shipping fee/gave me a partial refund on my jersey and told me that I would receive my jersey 10 February.

Got an email on 6 February that my jersey is yet delayed again with no confirmation of a delivery date this time. I am totally infuriated at this point!!! I called customer service again, and I demanded to know the reason that the jersey that I had purchased has been delayed for a third time. This time I was told that my jersey would ship by 16 February. I exploded! I told the agent that I was going to order the same jersey from another service to prove that they could beat this last promised delivery date from NFL Shop (even with the expedited shipping that I had originally purchased), then I will call NFL Shop back to cancel my jersey order with a refund of my remaining balance, as well as finding an avenue to leave the worst review that I could possibly give.

I also told the customer service agent that it's apparent that NFL Shop would have as many so called issues as they are having when the Eagles win their very first and only Super Bowl, but I bet that never happens when customers/fans purchase Patriots gear. LMAO, then she gave me another partial refund on the jersey. NFL Shop is such a fake, and a joke, and I can assure everyone out there that I will never be using their lack of services again. Please don't fall into the same trap that I did.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

Ordered an Eagles jersey on January 25, next to the jersey it said Special Event item, would ship before January 31. January 31 rolls around and no confirmation email, nothing. So I called and did an online chat with customer service. They apologized for the confusion, but I was pretty clear that the website stated would not ship any later than January 31. On Thursday, I contacted again and they said it would arrive at my house on Saturday January 3, I made sure to ask that it would be arriving at my house on Saturday, not being shipped on Saturday.

Well, did not get my confirmation shipping email until 02/02. Needless to say, I did not get my jersey before the game. This is clearly a reoccurring issue, it is not just due to the Superbowl. It now says I will not get that jersey until Feb. 08, but that jersey will be returned the minute it gets here. If you need an item quickly or expect it by a certain day don't order on NFL Shop, but if you are fine waiting do as you please. All in all bad customer service, and was extremely disappointed. But Go Birds.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

Despite the NFL brand name, this website is a joke. I placed an order in January and my confirmation e-mail states, and I quote, "This item will be shipped no later than Friday, February 2nd." It's now the 5th, and no information or tracking available. I called customer service, they said I'll be sent an e-mail when it's shipped. Why say no later than Feb. 2nd, if they can't, and then take no responsibility at explaining why they lied. They took my money immediately though but no merchandise as they claim. Forget buying here if it's a gift on a special date.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I ordered a Super Bowl T-shirt, Jan.26, paid for shipping, fully expecting to receive it before the Super Bowl. NOT! It was in stock and available. I still have not received it as of Feb.5 and according to the FedEx tracking, I won't get it until Feb.8. Seriously. Not only am I disappointed, I am mad. Who cares about wearing the T-Shirt now. There is nowhere on the NFL.com site to write a review or comment, that I saw. I found this site to voice my concerns and see others are having the same issue! NEVER will I buy from NFL.com again. I often shop on-line, from many different companies and have never had to wait this long for an item to be delivered. What a waste of my time and money!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

This is the second time I ordered from the NFLshop.com. First was a customized hoodie with name and number on the back. Decal on the back was completely off center! Called them and they re-sent another one. Now order conference champion shirts, waited almost 2 weeks for the shirts and yet another shirt ordered with the underdog decal on it came off centered again. This is how you conduct business??? You have the NFL name attached to your business. I don't understand how this place is still in business.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I ordered a Super Bowl T-shirt as a gift for my son on January 24th. It is now Super Bowl Sunday and the T shirt has STILL not arrived!!! I called customer service and they took no responsibility for this fiasco and abysmal customer service. They blamed the shipping company which is not my problem. It is theirs. The "best" NFL Shop can offer is 30% off a T-shirt that they failed to deliver for the big day! A huge disappointment and customer service failure. If I had known this, I never would have bought a product from them and will never do so again. The worst customer experience ever! You've been warned.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I ordered a jersey for my husband as a gift. I did so with high hopes that it would actually come before the Super Bowl. The website stated that “special event” items would be shipped by Wednesday. To make certain, I paid a fee for expedited shipping. Well, by 2/1/2018 I became concerned and called their customer care. They assured me it would be here. Yet, it didn’t come and it won’t until Monday. I’m very upset and disappointed. This was a total waste of time and money.

NFL Shop Company Information