Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.24/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

NFL Shop Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

Original review: July 24, 2020

I ordered for the first time, and overall, it was a great experience! The only thing wrong was my $100 jersey came wrinkled! My husband's $100 jersey was not wrinkled! Mind you; he is a NY Giants fan and I am a Minnesota Viking's fan!

Original review: March 4, 2020

I saw some other reviews, and I was quite confused, because the NFL Shop has really high-quality items, and I've always received my order. The first time I ordered something, I ordered a Tyler Lockett t-shirt. It took a month to get to me, but it was a great t-shirt, so I let the slow shipping slide. I ordered a Tom Brady t-shirt, Brady Funko pop, Brady stars of the game poster, and Super Bowl Brady image. The shipping was really quick, and they protected my items very well. I don't get why the NFL shop has so many bad reviews, because, from my experience, they are very reliable. So I highly recommend if you're looking for football memorabilia that you buy from the NFL Shop.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

Long story short, I ordered a Seahawks Jersey for my husband for Christmas on the Kohl's website and was happy it was a little cheaper than the NFL website. Two days after the purchase they emailed me saying they canceled my order due to the jersey being out of stock. This jersey was the main present my husband has been wanting. I hurried onto the NFL website that gives an accurate count of how many jerseys they have available. I was worried about the 2-day guaranteed shipping but I did not have another choice so I went with it and hoped for the best. The next morning before noon I have the package at my house! I am so relieved. While I'm still waiting for Kohl's to reimburse my order I should've spent the extra $30 and went with the NFL shop from the beginning. For thankful for their fast delivery.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I always shop on the NFL Shop website and never had an issue but this time was a different experience. I bought some Steelers merchandise on Black Friday weekend and everything went smooth. Shortly I got my tracking number. After the tracking number, the wait time began. Lol. A week later Fedex didn’t update at all so I decided to give fedex a call. The representative stated that they never received a package which is why the tracking number didn’t update and I thought that’s a little weird since I’ve never had an issue with nfl shop.

So I give NFL shop a call and explained my concern and let me tell you guys WOW! The representative was so kind & helpful. He check into my package and tells me that fedex lost the package because they definitely sent it out (I believe that lol). He sends me a replacement package but without one item because it was out of stock and refund my money for that item in two business days. He also upgraded my shipping and expedited my shipping and I got it in 3 days. So overall I will continue to purchase from the website. They never seem to let me down and I can not wait to wear my gear for my first Steelers football game in December. ????

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

Was afraid to buy from this website due to other bad reviews, but it really seemed our best choice to get the jersey my son wanted. Was pleasantly surprised that everything went great with the purchase and it even arrived a week earlier than originally estimated.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

I ordered the Adult Dallas Cowboys New Era Black On-Field Face Covering Product #: 3997812, August 15th and won't receive until October 26th. They should not offer items they don't have in stock. Seems to me they are ordering the items from China when someone places an order.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

My wife ordered me a shirt for my birthday from the NFL Shop and to my surprise I received a shirt from MLB. Not only did they get the team wrong but they got the sport wrong. I am still laughing that the package came from the NFL Shop and I received a Chicago White Sox shirt.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I ordered Steelers face masks on July 2 and have had 4 different ship dates and still have not received my order. I ordered 2 different items from Amazon and got them 4 days later. If you can’t produce the product don’t Advertise that you are selling them.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I placed an order through the website. Waited more than a month and did not receive my package. Called Fedex to inquire about the order status and found out that NFL Shop canceled my order and DID NOT refund me my money. I called the nfl shop hot line and was told that the order was shipped and someone from fedex “might have stolen my order”. I would never suggest anyone purchase anything from this website.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

For several weeks the NFLSHOP was advertising different Cornhole Games, it different price ranges with 30% off. I select one I like at the lower price being advertised @ $69.99. No problem right??? So I get order confirmation and I was charged $99.99, plus S&H, and taxes for for a total of $130+, so now the price has almost doubled.

I immediately start trying to reach out to Customer Service, via email(s), I chatted with Stacy G., whose last comment was “Oops, something went wrong” and we were disconnected. I then chatted with Chinnelo, who said asked for the coupon code I used, well that code expired and I could not find, she also disconnected me. Lastly, I chatted with Muhammad, who told exactly what I already knew. He said it was company policy not to make a price adjustment unless I had the original coupon code. There was nothing he could do, but offer me a 20% off coupon on my next, I told him him there wouldn’t be a next time and beside a received a 30% off coupon on my next order with my order confirmation.

So rather than adjust or refund me $30, I said I will be returning the item unopened as soon as it arrives and that I was giving them a poor review. So not only have lost my business, hopefully after my review that would lose a few more sales. I usually read reviews before I order something online, I don’t know why I didn’t this time, but NFLSHOP is super sketchy. Customer Service is NOT customer friendly????

NFL Shop Company Information