3.8/5 (496 ratings)

About NFL Shop

NFL Shop Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

Original review: May 6, 2021

My 11 year old son purchased a 30oz Pittsburgh Steelers tumbler for his dad as a Christmas gift. Within 4 months the tumbler is peeling and rusted. I contacted customer service and they can’t do anything for me since the 90 day return window has passed. This was a waste of $47.00 and I will not be purchasing from this company again.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I ordered a hoodie for my husband for Christmas. It was not the right size. I returned it and followed all the instructions on February 5th. I still have not received my refund 2 months later and when I call there is nobody I can speak with, just recording comes on. I don't think that I will ever get my money back. At least I know not to order anything from NFL Shop again.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 6, 2021

I ordered the Grey Superbowl Champion Shirt for my son the day after the Superbowl. I waited a couple of weeks and it hadn't shown up. I emailed the NFL store and was told that the label was printed but was never shipped. I have no idea why. I was offered a refund or they could send the shirt. Of course my 9 year old still is hoping for the Champion Shirt. So, I opted to have it sent. 10 days later I get the shirt. But, it is the wrong shirt. It is Tampa Bay shirt which my son already has. I email NFL shop again a little more upset this time. They will not call me. They want me to return the shirt and get a refund and then re-order the Champion shirt. At this point I don't trust them enough to send back the shirt and can hopefully find the Champion shirt elsewhere. But, this is very disappointing. They even said they would waive the 9.99 restock fee as if doing me a favor.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I ordered a pullover with so called free shipping; when I went to checkout they were charging me $7.00 for expedited shipping, so I went with it, as soon as I completed checking out, the very second, I didn't even get my finger off the complete checkout button when I receive alerts informing me of fedex delays and corona virus delays on their part. Long story short free shipping would have gotten me my order in 4-7 days, but they picked expediated shipping for $7.00 and the earliest arrival date is no less than 10 days, can't respond back because email is invalid, how can I receive confirmation email from an invalid email, also they knew prior to my completing checkout of all delays and failed to inform me, that has to be a form of fraud under the law, at the minimum acting in bad faith, I would like to hear from others who read this review and what lime to know your opinion, it's not about the money or the delay, it's about bad business practices.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

NFL is using FedEx Ex for all the shipping. I have not had a single Good thing to say about FEDEX except you better expect to not get your products when they say or even at all!! FedEx is a horrible way to ship anything!! If I lose out on the 300 I spent on NFL I am going to be super mad. I will make sure everyone in my house never buys from NFL.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

I purchased a football helmet on 1/5/2021. I received the item in the mail today. I let my 10-year-old son open the box with me. The inside box was ripped. Also, the face mask was missing screws. It was hanging on by one screw. I took photos ASAP and contacted the seller. He called me a liar! And won’t give me an even exchange or Full Refund. I served 20 years in the military and have way more accountability, responsibility and integrity than this seller! Why would I take out the screws? I was planning on returning it. I’m not looking for a Refund and keeping the item. My son is now heartbroken. Therefore, this is a horrible business who treats customers like trash! They shouldn’t even be in business.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I made a Christmas order in early November for my son. I purchased three items with the most important one being a Giants jersey. As of today, last day of December, I have not received the jersey! The order tracking is completely incorrect showing that I have only received one item - when in reality I have received 2/3 but unfortunately I would have had more faith if I could get ahold of someone. I tried their "live chat" - oh please, it is in NO WAY a live chat. It is just an automated response no matter how many times I click that I want to speak to a person. When I used the phone number to contact someone it gives the same recording and no one is available! It was bad enough I couldn't get my son his xbox b/c of scalpers but I thought I would at least save some face by getting him the jersey. Thanks for helping to RUIN my son's Christmas and taking my money!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

I ordered Christmas presents on Dec 10. I paid for faster shipping because I wanted to make sure these presents arrived before Christmas. Not only has my package not arrived yet, but when I contacted customer service, they refused to refund the expedited shipping charges. Please keep in mind when ordering from here, that they will take your money, but you will get your items when they feel like it.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

I never usually leave reviews so when I do, you know it’s a bad experience. Customer service is so bad. Spent 600 on a order just to receive it and not be satisfied. Do not waste your time or money on this website.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

I ordered a jersey for my son for Xmas... I always order XL youth but it is more like a men’s medium. I knew I couldn’t return for money but figured exchanging for a smaller size was ok since it is the quarterback of the Panthers. They said I couldn’t... meanwhile I noticed Amazon has the same jersey for the same price with free shipping and easy returns. Oh and the NFL shop charges a $2 handling fee! What company does that!!! Do not but from them. It is a rip off.

NFL Shop Company Information