1.06/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 12, 2017

238 NFL Shop Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Guaranteed 2 day shipping never happened so item should have been free. Not only was it not free I did not have it for Christmas. The store reluctantly issued $20 fan cash but did not mention this expires. Went to use this fan cash less than a year later and it is gone. Got a “too bad” type response!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

This is the second and final time I will order from NFL.com. My family got last minute tickets to the Chiefs/Broncos game last week and on Thursday I got busy and ordered items for the entire family along with some Christmas gifts. Each item I chose specifically said that it was "in stock and available for one day delivery". I also paid extra for next day shipping. 3 of the items (that were gifts) were delivered on Friday. When I went to track the others this morning, they had not even been shipped yet. On top of that, they couldn't cancel my order because it was in the process of 'shipping'. I was told I would be called in one to three days to finalize the order. Yeah...right.

NFL shop has approximately $360 bucks of mine, that they can't even return in a timely manner after their mistakes. The least they could have done was call, text or email me that they weren't going to be delivered when promised. This happened to me a couple of years ago when I ordered for Christmas as well. I will not order from them again and I will get my $360 back one way or another. I'm surprised the NFL wants to put their name on a business that has these kinds of issues continually. I can see from reading the other reviews that this is not an isolated incident. Terrible customer service and shipping!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

If it was possible I would give this company (scam) zero stars. I order my jersey over a week and a half ago, after a few days without a tracking number I started to get suspicious. When trying to contact them it is only thru email and every question I asked was a generic response, actually it's the same response. There is no customer service, it just the same thing. It's like a dog chasing its tail. If anyone has a actual contact number I would appreciate to have it. If you are considering buying from the company don't. You'll be wasting your time and money.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Please DO NOT buy anything from NFL shop. This place is a scam and a rip off and HORRIBLE customer service! I was just robbed of $100 dollars for a return product no one can seem to find. I'm thinking someone either stole my return or customer service is just lazy. Either way I will NEVER EVER shop from here again. Please save yourself the headache and go somewhere else. It's not worth it!!!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

They cancelled online order without any notification, when contacted they couldn't give me a valid reason, and refused to credit back my account that had a credit on it that was made to purchase item. When asked about the credit, was told would receive a call in 24-48 hours - well that never happened, 10 days later call and ask for status, and they don't have the ticket # that was made for me at the original time. Still not resolved, and for something so small, but they have made me never buy from them again over this lack of competency.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I am upset that I ordered my items on Thursday Sep. 28th. According to tracking I'm supposed to get it Oct 2nd. By afternoon no package. I contacted LaserShip the shipping company and they stated that they never received the items from NFL Shop. I contact customer service and I'm told that my items were never shipped. I don't understand why state that it was shipped out to me if it NEVER was. The customer service I just spoke to stated that she can resubmit the order but not guaranteed that I'd get it by Friday. I needed my items to wear to the Dolphins game which would be me and my husband's first time ever actually going to the game for his birthday and now I have no gift. I am highly upset. First and last time ordering from you guys!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Definitely should have checked the BBB before ordering. Ordered a gift on Sept. 14th and paid for expedited 3 day shipping. The item said it would ship in 1 business day. Long story short - it still hasn't left the warehouse. Sept. 18th I got on chat to ask about it because it hadn't shipped yet and I needed it by the end of the week. The rep told me it was shipping that day and it would be there.

Sept. 20th I get an email saying the order has been delayed. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sept. 21st I get back on chat to tell them to cancel the order, I don't need it anymore because obviously it's too late. The rep tells me he can't cancel the order because it's shipping that day. I'm able to return the order once I get it. I'm annoyed but, whatever. Shockingly - nothing shipped.

It's now October 2nd and I get BACK on with chat explaining that they keep saying "it's shipping" when it's not and I want my money back. If it's sitting in a warehouse somewhere, I should be able to cancel it and avoid it being sent out. I also have already moved from that address so I won't get it. He tells me "That's what it's showing. If you don't live there it will be returned to sender and you can receive your refund." Nobody has any idea when the thing is being sent out. I have no idea when I'll get my money back.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

nfljerseyonlineoutlet (**). Only contact info to reach them is filling a form out online. I purchased a medium women's jersey and a hat. The items took more than 2 weeks to arrive. And when I finally got them, the medium women's jersey was so small, it could fit a child. The hat was not the one I purchased. When trying to contact them over 7 times I never received a response on how I can return the merchandise back to them. They don't show any return address on their website. At this point I'm probably out $70! Needless to say I will not be purchasing anything from this site ever again!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Ordered a cap via their website. Took longer than expected to ship, but whatever. After opening my account I started to receive several unsolicited NFL Shop ad related emails a day. The unsubscribe links on the bottom of these emails don't work. The unsubscribe button on the user account does not work either. The customer service chat service was unable to disable emails. I've had to resort to creating an email rule that auto-deletes any emails coming from "@eml.nflshop.com". Overall a very poor customer experience. I give them a 0 out of 5 rating.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

I placed an order then tried to cancel it within hours of the purchase. Customer Service said they couldn't cancel because the order was being processed so I would have to receive the order then return it. I did as I was told and still haven't received my refund. They said it could take 10 days to receive the item (BS - I mailed it over a month ago), 10 days to process a return then 7 days for it to reflect in my account. Unfortunately, I think I am out $100 with no merchandise to show for it. I will NEVER order from NFL shop, Fanatics or affiliates again.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

I ordered a jersey for my son to wear on his birthday, his birthday was based around Cam Newton & the Panthers so I ordered the Cam Newton Jersey & paid for 3-day shipping on 9/14. I checked & attempted to track my order but my status never changed so I chatted with someone to try to get some clarity on why I paid for 3-day shipping on 9/14 & here it is 9/19 & I have yet to receive a tracking number let alone the actual package.

So the representative told me to call customer service after he confirmed I would get my package on 9/25. That's 11 days from the date that I ordered the jersey & the day after my kid's birthday. He needed the jersey to wear on his actual birthday which is 9/24 so I called customer service. They stated that due to the hurricane it was delay.

#1 How are the consumers supposed to know that the items ship from the affected area if it's not marked on the website? #2 Had it been made apparent I wouldn't have risked it & took my money elsewhere. #3 I ordered things the same week with regular shipping selected & the items still got to me before their item did. The lady was very rude. Told me it was no fault of theirs ((which I would love to know why it isn't their fault)). Over talked me refused to get me a manager on the phone.

I just told them to forget it & cancel my order. They were not apologetic. They kept pressing the issue that it was "not their fault". Even after the phone call I chatted to make sure they cancelled my order. The chat rep did the same thing. Their customer service is AWFUL. They did not attempt to fix the issue or accommodate me. I was going to pay $84 for my package that was supposed to be here in 3 days to arrive 11 days later. Yeah right. This website is a joke. Do not order from them & I rest assure that I will never place another order to them EVER!!!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

My husband bought me a Jersey that cost $150.00. Wash it for the first time. Followed the instructions on how to wash it. Took it out of the washer and the number is falling off the front and the back. To my surprise the number was not stitched in, it was glued on. We own real jersey and they are stitched on. The glued on number looks like it has stitching but it's fake. Called customer service and they were not pleasant at all. And stated they couldn't do anything about it.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I decided to purchase on this site only because they had a free shipping advertisement and gave me 10% off my first order for signing up for emails. I was disappointed immediately when they told me I could NOT use my 10% off if I was getting free shipping. Strike one. I ordered a shirt anyway and 2 weeks went by and I tracked my order because I thought they must have lost it. Here is the ridiculous part, my order started out in California (and I live in CA) but instead of shipping it to me, they sent it around to 5 other states and it still has not arrived back in CA. If my product was already in my state why on earth would you pass it around to 5 other states?!

I searched the website and they NO customer service email. They have a live chat but its only working at certain hours. They have a customer service number but their automated system hung up on me over and over and over. I said "speak to customer service" and it said "that is not a valid entry. Goodbye" click! I did a live chat and was connected with Tiana, a horrible customer service rep. I asked her to please provide a managers email address. She said the company doesn't have that. And then disconnected our chat instead of actually trying to help me. Any legit business has an email address and a way to contact a manager and should have at least half brained customer service people. This company has none of that.

So disappointment that an NFL company would be so terrible because I'm a huge football fan. I will never ever order from this site again. Still no product received. No help from customer service. Cant reach a manager. And their website says "shipping is delayed" because of a hurricane BUT my product was already in my state and there are no hurricanes here and they passed my product around to other states instead of giving it to me when it was already here. Wish I could give zero stars!

Original review: July 27, 2017

NFLShop.com's Shipping is very slow. From the time you place your order to delivery can take 10 business days or 2 weeks. It would be very simple for them to provide an estimated delivery date so the customer can make an informed decision on how fast to ship product. I also found out that your package starts with FedEx then to postal service... wonder why it's so slow. My order will unfortunately miss my son's birthday. Thanks NFLShop.com.

Original review: July 25, 2017

I am living in Turkey and ordered a shirt from nflshop.com. International delivery day is 7-21 business day. And It has been 15 business day, I am still waiting for the order. However, I wanted to track my order but in my order information page, there is no tracking number. I've talked with a guy from support team and he said "no tracking with international orders as we can't tracking international carriers" and he said that If I don't have my order after 21 business day, they will replace this order if it gets lost. This is not a solution. This should not be a solution for NFLSHOP.com.

This is really nonsense. I can't track my order, support team can't track my order, we will wait for 21 business day. And If I don't get my order, I will inform support team that I could not get the order and they will send again. This is so absurd. On the other hand, I tried to contact with shipping firm (LANDMARK), I have sent a mail to them. But they did not answer me. I've searched for an email address to recommend a solution for this process, but I could not find.

Original review: July 12, 2017

September 2016, I ordered a hoodie with a Broncos logo on the front. The hoodie I received, had a Seahawks logo on it instead of what I ordered. I returned it and they issued a $10 which I then applied to my next hoodie purchase which was another Broncos themed sweatshirt that had 'Broncos' written on the front and a Broncos head on the sleeve.

When I received the hoodie, it had the 'Broncos' name on the front as it should but the sleeve had a Seahawks logo on it. I then wrote NFLshop.com to complain again and they issued a $15 credit. At that time, I did not want to use the credit they had awarded me and I saved it until now (July 2017). When I went to go use this credit, it no longer appeared on my account. I wrote to inquire about it and was told that credits expire after 6 months which was never disclosed to me nor is listed on their website. The customer service person said there was nothing she could do for me at this point. This site is a joke.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I ordered a 2XL women jersey and received a jersey that could fit my 12 year old daughter. Even the measurements listed on the shirt for my size wasn't close to the shirt they mailed me. Unfortunately I read the horrible reviews after I received the jersey. Wish I could have given them zero stars.

Original review: June 25, 2017

I have ordered a T-shirt on two different occasions. The shipping and handling costs are far inflated. Most retailers charge 10% OR LESS. NFL SHOP charges a whopping 44%. I probably have ordered the last time from them. P.S. Their quality weight of T's is also extremely thin!

Original review: June 16, 2017

The site was having a Nike sale for Father's Day 2017. I took advantage of the sale and purchased some fan gear for my husband. It stated clearly delivery date will be Friday June 16 by 8pm. I tracked the order via FedEx and my date now says Monday by 4:30P. I called CD and spoke with Mike and he stated it may come today or Saturday. That is not true because the label has instructions stating weekday residential only. I am not pleased and will never order through them again.

Original review: May 30, 2017

If you order be sure you are going to keep it because it's May 30th and I have yet to receive a refund for an item I sent back on May 8th. Please tell everyone you know not to order from these people. The return process is terrible.

Original review: April 29, 2017

I would like to give them no stars. A few months back my son sent me a present through nflshop.com. The hat didn't fit. I'll try to make this as short as I can. I wanted to exchange it for the correct size. They don't do exchanges. I was told I could send it back and they would issue me a credit voucher to repurchase the hat. Seems like a lot of extra work to me! But I did. I sent it Priority on my dime to help expedite the situation. WRONG! What was supposed to be done in a couple weeks took months and months. I had records of the delivery that they did not. They lost it, all records on their end. I had to prove the delivery and tell them who signed for it and when. I had to basically had to do this same process 3 more times. They couldn't find any of the notes from my previous calls. After weeks more of my calling I was told they couldn't do that voucher. But they could credit my son's account. Even that took weeks more.

After constant hounding on my part they finally credited my son's account. Bare this in mind, this is the extremely shortened version of the chaos. The amount of time, frustration, aggravation, etc. was overwhelming for a company that rep's the NFL. And I am assuming deals with millions of orders every year! Absolutely unacceptable! I will NEVER EVER do business with NFL shop again! And since then I have met others with the same or similar issues. Very disrespectful of all the fans.

Original review: March 28, 2017

I ordered a pair of 49ers license plate frames and the order went through. A minute later my order automatically refunded, never told me, and I found out two days later. I ordered another pair, and the same thing happened. I went to fanatics.com and ordered some, same thing happened. I called customer service twice, and the workers gave me false info and would speak very quietly into their mic, I was not able to understand them. When I told them repeatedly I couldn't hear, they got very sassy and accused me of not being able to hear right. I then followed their advice, the order refunded again, and then the items SOLD OUT and the coupon code I was using EXPIRED. I then went on Amazon and ordered a different one, which worked out fine. NFL Shop is badly managed, slow, and unprofessional.

Original review: March 17, 2017

I ordered two kids' hats after the Superbowl. One was for the Superbowl champs (the Patriots) and the other was for the NFC West conference champs (the Seattle Seahawks). The reason I purchased from the NFL Shop was because it said the conference champ hat shipped within one business day. Weeks later we were still waiting for it. The website also said the two hats could ship separately, and it offered free shipping, which was fine with me as I let each kid know when they might receive their hats.

I called the NFL Shop, who said it was waiting on the Superbowl hat so they'd both ship together. It sounded like they held the first order to save on shipping. I feel misled both about the ship date and the 'free' shipping. I had to follow up twice. What a hassle. I'll never order from the NFL Shop again. The 3rd hat I ordered from a competing large sports shop came on time as promised with no problem.

Original review: March 3, 2017

I bought the Tom Brady shirt at the NFL Shop and I never got it. I complained once and they sent me an automatic response. The second time they told me that for the time elapsed they could not send me another one or give me back the money. A real ** about the service. I stole 124 dollars.

Original review: March 1, 2017

Order placed on 1/7 for 2 Brady VI game jerseys. Guaranteed delivery before super bowl finally arrived 2/28. Both were XXXL and barely fit two of us average size folks. They were supposed to be worn over winter clothing. Requested exchange immediately and was informed I would have to pay postage each way from China and back. No refunds are offered. Not looking good for any resolution.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

I purchased 2 shirts and for 2 weeks no message or info. So I tried to reorder them thru the site on Dec 12. On the 13th I got the delivery info for the first shirts. I immediately e-mailed the company to cancel less than 24 hrs as to their website. They continued to forcefully send the 2nd set of shirts against my will. After continued arguments I received them on Dec 27th and refused return to sender. And now Feb 27th they will not give my money back due to their error per their own website states they are holding my money captive and will not respond to my continued e-mails.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I ordered a $90.00 hoodie online and I didn't notice at the time that they added in a $23.85 State Tax which I later found out was a duty charge for shipping it to Canada. I order items from the U.S. all the time. Even items 10 times more valuable don't get charged that much. I sent NFLSHOP.COM 3 emails asking for an explanation, and all 3 times I get a generic response from a Fan Advocate, Fan Services and Support. It doesn't even seem that they read my complaint because the reply is so far off the mark. I always ask that a Manager reply but always get a Fan Advocate. Item Subtotal $89.99, Shipping & Handling $12.95, State Tax $23.85, Total Paid $126.79.

They say "The destination country may charge duties and import taxes on your shipment as, customs policies vary widely from country to country. These charges are the recipients responsibility, and can be paid with cash or check at the time of delivery. We have no control over these charges." In my case, the charge was at the time of purchase right on the NFLSHOP order confirmation. It wasn't assessed during delivery by Canada Customs. I paid nothing at delivery. All I want is for them to justify why it is so high (over 25% the cost of the hoodie). There is no way their customs fee was so high for this item from the US to Canada. Cash grab, I guess.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

Got the free 3-day shipping deal which was a week ago and still no merchandise. Their integrity is only surpassed by their Commissioner. Tried to use their site for help which was generally worthless.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

After ordering a jersey on Nov. 24 for a Christmas gift, I canceled the order on Jan. 5 after numerous e-mails and still no package. On Jan. 25, the package finally arrived (a full 2 MONTHS after the order). I asked for a return address and they now tell me I must pay for shipping back to China! That will probably cost more than the jersey. I am so mad, I could spit! NEVER, NEVER AGAIN. They don't even earn a 1 star!!!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

Ordered shirt for Superbowl on 1/28/16, the message stated that it would not be shipped any later than February 1st. Received a message that the ordered had been shipped on 1/31 to wait by the door. When the tracking information was received it had delivery date as 2/6. When contacting the customer service their excuse was that the item had a special ship date of February 1, 2017. Not the same thing that was stated on the website. If shipping promptness was a concerned it should have been better explained. When I contacted customer service the best they could offer was a message that read "For the inconvenience, we have added $10 promo credit to your account with us for use on future purchases". They made a poor choice in the shipping company to deliver Superbowl merchandise. Superbowl the most important day in the NFL. You thought they would have made a better choice.

NFL Shop Company Information