1.10/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

NFL Shop

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

411 NFL Shop Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Ordered gear and got a confirmation email with an expected delivery date. Date passed and went to the site and it stated my order had been canceled. No explanation, no follow-up email and 10 days later, still no refund.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

NFLShop.com is by far the worst place to order any team apparel unless you’re ordering 2 months in advance. I order my kids custom jerseys for their first NFL game, quite the memorable moment so yeah I want all the bells and whistles. I place my order on Sept 6 and did 2 day shipping which would have made my package arrived on Sept 11th correct? Nope. Not dealing with NFLshop.com. The game we attending is tomorrow and of course the jersey are not here. I tracked the order it says Sept 17. I called and gave them a piece of my mind and the only compensation I received was my 2 day shipping refunded and 20% off my order which came up to $55 total refunded. But what about taking away a moment with my kids and their lack of empathy caused we to write my first ever review. Stay far away from these **.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

Ordered from NFL shop over a week ago. The day after ordering I received an email saying my order would be delayed and there was no idea when it would be shipped. I called a couple days later and they said they were sorry that it would ship that day and they would expedite shipping for free. I then began to track the shipment and FedEx said it was en route and I would get it by Wednesday afternoon. When Thursday rolled around and I hadn’t received it I called NFL shop, they said to call FedEx. It was out of their control. I called FedEx and they said they held the shipment because it was an empty box. I called NFL shop again and they said they can’t do anything until FedEx returns the empty box. So 2 weeks have passed, they have taken my $80 and I have no product and no answers. STAY AWAY!!!!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

Ordered two hats as birthday presents. Never delivered, no contact from nflshop.com. Found out order was cancelled and now it’s too late to order elsewhere. AVOID NFLSHOP.COM AT ALL COSTS. I won’t order from them ever again.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

I paid for 2 day shipping and did not receive my item until 5 business days later. Then when I called they just apologized and said there was nothing they could do. Horrible customer service! I will never buy from them again! And I usually spend a lot here!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

This is the 2nd dress (2 different styles) I have ordered. The first I ordered a M. Way too Small! The next dress I ordered a L AGAIN WAY TOO SMALL!! The size chart is not correct. I will never order from you again. Seems you're in it for the money, not customer satisfaction. D.J.**

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I placed an order with this company roughly two weeks ago, hoping to get a few T shirts in time for the new season. I figured this would be more than enough time to get them in time for the first game. Unfortunately, I was wrong. About 5 days after placing my order I got an email stating that the order was being shipped. Seemed like a lengthy processing time, but should still be fine. A few minutes later I got a second email stating that the shipping of my order had been delayed and they would email me with an updated shipping date when they had it. At the time of this review, no update has been sent. When I go to the website to check the order status, the site states that the order number which I copied and pasted from their email doesn't exist. I called to check on the status and after almost an hour on hold, I figured getting a firm answer would have to wait.

Not one to be deterred, and still wanting the shirts in time for the first game of the season, I placed a second order. This time I paid extra for the expedited shipping, hoping it ensure timely delivery and make tracking more reliable. I got an email immediately that the order had been received, and that I would be notified when the items were shipped. 3 days later, still no email indicating that shipping had occurred. I checked the order number on their site, and as with the last order it stated that no order could be found matching that number. On the 4th day of no email, I again tried to call and get an update. Once again I sat on hold for an egregious amount of time, with no answer. I called back later in the day with the same result. On the 5th day the second order arrived. No word on the lost first order. I wish that a company of this size would invest in better communication technology so that I wouldn't have had to pay for a second order and worry about whether my items were ever going to arrive.
      Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

Sent me the completely wrong item--which was an item 1/3 of the price of the actual item that I ordered. Could not reship the correct item because it was "out of stock." This item was a gift, now I have to wait approximately 17 days before the funds are returned to my account. The only consolation they offered was a 20% off coupon for my next purchase...Why would I ever make another purchase? Such a hollow and futile gesture. This was a horrible experience.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

Ordered same size shirt I always wear. Shirt too small. Company charges 9.99 to return. Totally unacceptable. Will not do business with this company. Can’t believe NFL allows this company to put their name on products.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

For my son's birthday I ordered an online gift certificate. It was to be delivered to his email address. After not receiving it for at least 5 days, I called them twice and each time the customer service reps were very abrupt and not very helpful. I will never order or recommend to order from this website again.

NFL Shop Company Information