1.11/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

322 NFL Shop Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I ordered an Andrew Luck Salute to Service Jersey on 11/01/18. They immediately charged my card and said it would ship by the 15th of November. Lo and behold on the 13th they canceled my order without any explanation and now the item is out of stock on their website and I can’t find it anywhere else. They offered no resolution just a better luck next time. Definitely won’t be doing business here going forward.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Same as the last guy - online purchase of Andrew Luck Salute to Service Jersey. Cart said 10 left... GOT IT! Two weeks later, called to check on delivery; email exchanges verifying shipment by 11/28. Woke up to Refund Notice. Don't want the refund - want the jersey. This is FOR a guy in service to this county, the U.S. We told him we got it. We planned it as a Christmas gift to his station. Now this? What executive at NFL Shops decided it sold out too fast, that they needed a medium, and that our purchase could be sacrificed on the altar of their greed? Who stole this out of my cart and rerouted it to a friend? There. Gone. BS.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I ordered a Camo Salute to Service Limited Julio Jones Jersey on Oct 15, 2018, online. Said it will be shipped Nov 15, 2018. Nov 13, 2018 I received an email stating my order was canceled, "Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill an item in your order. We were unable to credit your original payment method for the full refund, and have issued a gift certificate for $25 which you can redeem at checkout NFLShop.com." This is a problem because, I used my own gift card of $25 on this order plus the remaining balance on my credit card which I still have not received the remaining balance to my credit card. I called to speak to a supervisor (Austin). I explain that I ordered this a month ago just to be told that it was ordered from another company and they didn't send them enough to fulfill their orders. That I can order something else. He explained that there is nothing he could do but give me an 30% off.

I ask to speak with the Head Supervisor over him and was told there is no one there right now and that when one comes in they will call me back. This is the second time this has happened to me. An order in July 18, 2018 I ordered 2 team shirts and team leggings. July 23, 2018 I received an email stating that, "We regret to inform you that due to a system connection error, your order has not been process and pay was not received. You can place your order again via our website or you can also contact us directly and we will be more than happy to place the order for you using your credit card information over the phone."

I contacted them directly because my bank statement showed that the payment had cleared my account. I was told, "It will take 7 day to return to your account." So I used a different credit card to replace my order and was told all three items were out of stock. Again this is the second time this has happened to me. I will not order from them again. I hope this helps everyone who thinks about ordering from the NFLSHOP.com online. Very bad business and false advertising about having items online. If I could give them a zero star I would.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I purchased the Nor Pac Draft King Comforter set through NFL shop but fulfilled maybe by Fanatics. It arrived today and is the cheapest comforter I have ever seen. The pillow shams which are to be for a king size pillow you have to overstuff the pillow in there and hope the sides don't blow out. Amanda @ NFL shop told me there wasn't anything she could do unless I wanted to return it for a refund. Think twice before buying as the picture they depict on their website shows something warm and comfortable... And arrives cheap and flimsy. As a Packers fan I was excited to receive this, washed it with care are per their own instructions only to be hugely disappointed. I do believe it says it is made in China.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I ordered a few items on Monday for a friend's birthday party this coming weekend. I created an NFL Shop and ShopRunner account. All 4 of my items were "ShopRunner Eligible." What I didn't know was that the ShopRunner account needed to be logged in to be eligible for the free 2 day shipping. That type of info needs to be more clearly listed on the website. I am buying stuff from NFL Shop, having to go to ANOTHER website and create ANOTHER account is absurd.

The required accounts were already created and I received the ShopRunner welcome email. I should have been automatically logged into ShopRunner but because of this ridiculousness my items won't be delivered until next Monday and one item won't arrive for another 2 weeks! So much for the default 3-7 day shipping. Customer Service really couldn't do anything except apologize and tell me to make sure that I am logged into ShopRunner before checking out. No need for future references as this will be my one and only purchase.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I ordered a jersey. Order went through, and I was told that it would ship in three business days. Over ten days later I still had no tracking order so I contacted them to be told that the order had been CANCELED without an email or anything. They 'ran out', and just canceled it without any contact to the buyer. What a crock. I suppose if I had not reached out that they would have continued to jerk me around. It was a gift that will now be very late. They could not have cared less. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

Website sends false statements. 1 day shipping plus whenever they feel like sending it to you. And don't dare call customer service (Latisia). They're just waking up to answer the phone and then speak to you rude and condescendingly! When I asked for a supervisor (Alexis) the same person picks up with the same bad attitude!! Laughing at your frustration! NEVER USING THIS PLACE AGAIN!!! WORST EVER!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

If I could give less than one star, I would. This is a horrendous company to do business with. I ordered two items on October 3rd, one "special event" item that had delayed shipping... BOTH shipments were HEINOUSLY bungled. First of all, they need to quit farming their shipping out to USPS and let FedEx deliver like their website would lead you to believe. The customer service is below subpar, and no one cares that you spent $200+ on merchandise and expect it to be delivered. My package was reported as delivered and it was NOT. When I reported this to customer service, they told me I hate to wait another two days and then they would take whatever action "is appropriate at that time." Garbage company, garbage customer service, garbage all the way around. I will NEVER order from this trash can again.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Purchased three items from the website, my bank account reflected transactions. I received an email that two of my items have shipped and one email that there was an issue and they cancelled my order and that I needed to call 855-222-2564. I called the number and the representative advised that they needed to confirm some information with me and then my items would ship. The problem with this is that my bank is reflecting the charges being taken out so if you needed to confirm my information before shipping then you should not have charged my account for the items only to process a refund for me to reorder my items.

Also, while they needed to confirm my information I was not able to access my profile through the website until they confirmed my information. The information that they needed to confirm was the busy intersection streets near my house. Like who does that??? I didn't tell you that I will give you my payment once I verify that you're a legit company... Your website should automatically route you to a representative to confirm information so that items can ship. My account is short because of the payments you took for an order in which you cancelled.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

So, I placed an order on Oct 3, 2018 and canceled and have yet to receive my refund Oct 21, 2018. Every time I call they give me different answers, dates and the dates are always different from the days they say they've created a ticket to refund. LIES LIES LIES. They say they want to help but don't do anything to help. First and last time ordering from them.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

Attempted to order an NFL jersey for my daughter's birthday and they failed miserably. Website claimed item was in stock and ships within one day, so I purchased the jersey and paid for expedited shipping so that it would make it in time (her birthday was over one week away). I let a couple business days go and the order still said pending. Called them and the automated service said order was cancelled without explanation. I finally talked to a human that apparently had no power to do anything or find out anything and was told I would receive a call within 24-48 hours by someone that had some information. No call received, but received an email stating the order was cancelled, again with no explanation. The email stated that if I'd like further information I can call them. Horrible company to deal with! I'm hopeful that this will help someone avoid the frustration, steer clear of this company, and their horrible business practices.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I ordered a sweatshirt and when it arrived the logo was misprinted. Instead of it being in the middle of the item it was all the way up to the neck of it. When I wrote to the company about this they didn't seem to care and would only return and not just exchange it. It took 2 weeks after I sent the item back, after I received a confirmation that it arrived back at the warehouse for me to get a refund and I never received confirmation as noted in the last email of my refund. On top of that, when I checked my account, they didn't give me a full refund as stated in their return policy if said item was being return due to their " Mistakes". I would not recommend this company for ordering.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I ordered a custom Raiders Jersey on September 7th. Well today is October 11th and I still have not received my jersey. The only thing I keep getting is an email from NFL Shop that my order still has not been shipped and there is still no shipping date. What good is that? Where is the accountability? Where is the sense of urgency to complete my order? I paid $350 dollars for this jersey.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Lied about the order being shipped in 6 days then lied about it being shipped. FedEx said it's still at the company facility. They created a label because I called 4 times looking for my package. Customer service representative said they was having problems with that warehouse in Jacksonville Florida but couldn't ship it from somewhere else. This hoodie was suppose to be a birthday gift for the 4th of October. I will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER shop here again. Worst company ever!!!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

My last 2 orders were lies. The NFL Shop emails me literally every days advertising free shipping, 2 day shipping, all kind of shipping. Well right before the season I ordered 2 T-Shirts & they were both suppose to be shipped in 2 days. I got one shirt but didn't get the other one until a week later. I thought no biggie, just as long as I had at least one of the shirts I could wear one that Sunday & the other one the next Sunday.

So on my 2nd order same thing, NFL Shop Advertised 2 day shipping again. I bought 2 more shirts, these were a little more expensive. I ordered the shirts at 7:00AM on a Thursday but I didn't get the "Your order has shipped" email. So I called their customer service the next day & asked what's the status on my order & the 1st lady told me that my order will be there Saturday. I said, "Okay, thank you," & we got off the phone. I waited to get my email saying that "Your Order has Shipped" but still nothing. So I called NFL Shop Customer service AGAIN & the next lady gave me a 10% discount & she refunded the falsely advertised 2 day shipping & she told me that my order would not ship out until the following Tuesday. I said, "Okay, thank you," & we got off the phone.

Monday morning comes around & I get an email saying that, "1 of your items has to be refunded because it is out of stock, discontinued or does not meet the NFL criteria list." So I called customer service for the 3rd time & spoke to one of the rudest supervisors that you may ever come across in your life. LOL. She clearly did not want to take the call. Anyway, I asked how come the remaining shirt didn't ship & she gets mad & starts trying to tell me that all of my money had been refunded. At this point I am annoyed. I'm like when I ordered this stuff from you guys it said AVAILABLE!!! I called 2 other times & even did a freakin discount & you guys told me it would ship the following Tuesday. The 1st lady lied & told me that I would have it Saturday, SMH. Bottom line is my experience was TERRIBLE. The NFL Shop is a TERRIBLE extension of the NFL. My Service was FLAT OUT TERRIBLE!!!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I have bought an authentic NFL football. The first one I had to return due to it being deflated. Then the second one I just tried to put air in it, and it is now deflated. Is Tom Brady working for them now?

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I ordered an Alvin Kamara shirt (didn't look for reviews first, obviously!). The shirt was completely blank on the back (should have been Kamara and 41) I called their customer service, what a joke. On hold for 14 minutes, then talked to Kayla. She said she would send me a return label so I could return the product. Then they would send the correct shirt (5-7 business days later!) The shirt was a gift; this delay would have the shirt here after their birthday. No compensation from the company; they really don't care. I can see why they have a horrific rating. Do not order from this company. The only way they stay in business is because of idiots like me that don't look at reviews before ordering.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

On September 24th I ordered a Birthday Present for my husband and that same day I received an email that it shipped. The next day I received an email from FEDEX that I would have the package on the 28th which was awesome, just in time for my husband’s Birthday. I woke up on the 28th to an email that I now won't receive the package until the 29th, now I am irritated. I spoke with 2 different Customer Service Reps and they said, “Well you were the one who chose free shipping,” wow that's great customer service. Plus on top of that I don't know when I am even getting the shirt because all of sudden my tracking now says pending and no information other that. I have called FEDEX twice and their explanations don't even make sense. I will never order from NFL Shop again.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

Very disappointed. I ordered a jersey that said it would be available in 3 weeks, and then 3 weeks later I get an email that it’s another 4 weeks out (so the season will be half over at this point). I checked the website and it shows the jersey as in stock, so I called and the lady said “the website isn’t always accurate.” I’m upset because I could have ordered it from another site and gotten by now but I assumed it would be better to order it from the NFL Shop. Boy, was I wrong!!! And of course they charged my credit card 3 weeks ago so I had to request and wait for a refund. I think NFL Shop is just a low tier distributor and I will be making all of my future NFL gear purchases elsewhere.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I ordered and paid for 2-day shipping. Neither of my items were received in 2 days. In fact one of my items took an entire week to get to me. The problem is that they were for a birthday and I did not have them in time. There was not notification that they would not be there on the date paid for. NEXT TIME - BETTER CALL AMAZON WHO NEVER DISAPPOINTS.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I ordered my Khalil Mack jersey on Sept 2nd and the site stated that it will be shipped out by Sept 28th so I called tonight Sept 28th to check on the status and now they told me it will not ship out till sometime after Oct 19th! I was not even noticed of the delay. The excuse was about their warehouse. You would think that they would at least send you an email apologizing about the delay and give you the option to wait or cancel your order but nope. First and last time. I ordered my order.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

My friend bought me a jersey for Christmas, but it was too small so I had to return it. I ended up having to pay for the shipping to return it, as well as the shipping on the new jersey. After washing the jersey one time the numbering is peeling. I didn't even put it in the dryer. When I chatted with them they said it was past the 90 day return policy. I would not recommend anyone buying anything from this store. If this was something under $50 I could understand, but when you spend over $100 on an item of clothing you expect it to last longer than a year at least. Don't waste your money!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

The customer service here was unacceptable. They will not help you, and they will tell you sorry. Here is a discount coupon so you can waste more of your money with us. No thanks. The Rep was rude and in a hurry. If your item comes incorrect or damaged they will find any excuse not to return or replace.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Sad to say but this was my first AND LAST purchase from NFL Shop website! Back on 08/26/18, we purchased 2 jackets, 2 shirts and a backpack for an upcoming Steelers game this weekend. Here it is, one day shy of being a month later and the full order still has not arrived! I have spoken with their Live Chat staff 3 times and their 1-877 number all to be told there is nothing they can do since this purchase is through a 3rd party and apparently they have "run out" of one of the jackets and they are "on hold". I have asked for a refund to which NFL Shop staff have stated they cannot do; I have to wait for the 3rd party to cancel the order and they will issue the refund. Really? It is their website and they promote that 3rd party by displaying their products. This poor customer service is why I will NEVER purchase from their website again!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I purchased a Baker Mayfield jersey white size large on their website August 24, 2018. I followed the UPS tracking number that showed a pending shipping status in Memphis, TN on August 28th. I followed this status for 2 weeks and no updates. I finally called NFL Shop customer support on 9/17/18 asking what's going on with my shipping? They said, "Oh well I'm going to refund your money" because it looks like they're out of stock for the color and size I wanted. I stated I wasted 3 weeks of waiting for something I ordered and in transit only to be told it's sold out? I said why wasn't I never notified or FedEx as well? She had no excuse and I said I will never shop with them again.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I'm not the type to complain but I pacifically told my kids I would have them two New Cowboy jerseys. By the end of the week when the Cowboys played the Giants we were having a big party and quite a few people were showing up I wanted my kids to be wearing their team colors so I pacifically bought two jerseys and to press the button that said 2 day shipping. I was supposed to be receiving it no later than September 16th which was 2 days after my original purchase date. I tried contacting them because I realize the shipping date had changed to the 22nd of September. I couldn't understand it. I paid for 2 day shipping. They told me there's nothing they can do and hung up the phone on me. I couldn't believe it. I purchase many of things from this company before never had this issue but I will never spend my money with a company like this again. They told me one thing and did the opposite.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I ordered my husband a Cowboy's jersey for his birthday, paid close to $25 for fast shipping, said it would be to us within 3 days. I only ordered from them because I needed it fast, we were leaving town. A couple hours before latest delivery, it was changed to the next day. Too late. I emailed them, no response. I think they should have refunded shipping.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Order a NFL Rams Pro Line Navy shirt to give my husband for his birthday, and two months after it has two holes in it. Customer service did not care about replacing it or refunding the money, so I just threw away $40...

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I purchased a cooler that was listed as “no size”. But it was shown in a photograph to allow the consumer to approximate the size. The picture was very inaccurate. The product could not be used. The return process was difficult and pricey. I ultimately paid $18 to return a $31 item. I have purchased many items from this company over the years. But, I will not order from there again

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I ordered a customized Eagles jersey for my daughter. I followed the sizing chart to determine which to order. However, when I received the XL Women's Jersey, it was the size that would only fit a child. I was told it cannot be returned because it was customized. After spending $150 on a shirt, I certainly anticipated it fitting. Very disappointed!!!

NFL Shop Company Information