Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.19/5

NFL Shop Reviews

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

Long story short, I ordered a Seahawks Jersey for my husband for Christmas on the Kohl's website and was happy it was a little cheaper than the NFL website. Two days after the purchase they emailed me saying they canceled my order due to the jersey being out of stock. This jersey was the main present my husband has been wanting. I hurried onto the NFL website that gives an accurate count of how many jerseys they have available. I was worried about the 2-day guaranteed shipping but I did not have another choice so I went with it and hoped for the best. The next morning before noon I have the package at my house! I am so relieved. While I'm still waiting for Kohl's to reimburse my order I should've spent the extra $30 and went with the NFL shop from the beginning. For thankful for their fast delivery.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I always shop on the NFL Shop website and never had an issue but this time was a different experience. I bought some Steelers merchandise on Black Friday weekend and everything went smooth. Shortly I got my tracking number. After the tracking number, the wait time began. Lol. A week later Fedex didn’t update at all so I decided to give fedex a call. The representative stated that they never received a package which is why the tracking number didn’t update and I thought that’s a little weird since I’ve never had an issue with nfl shop.

So I give NFL shop a call and explained my concern and let me tell you guys WOW! The representative was so kind & helpful. He check into my package and tells me that fedex lost the package because they definitely sent it out (I believe that lol). He sends me a replacement package but without one item because it was out of stock and refund my money for that item in two business days. He also upgraded my shipping and expedited my shipping and I got it in 3 days. So overall I will continue to purchase from the website. They never seem to let me down and I can not wait to wear my gear for my first Steelers football game in December. ????

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

Was afraid to buy from this website due to other bad reviews, but it really seemed our best choice to get the jersey my son wanted. Was pleasantly surprised that everything went great with the purchase and it even arrived a week earlier than originally estimated.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

KC Chiefs won the Superbowl on 2/2/2020. We ordered (LOTS) of merchandise by 10:30pm on the same day. We are not expected to receive our orders until 2/27/2020. Not communicated on the checkout page. The e-mail confirmation they sent after placing our order did indicate the expected arrival dates although we did not look at it, UNFORTUNATELY, just looked to see we got an e-mail. We would have canceled our entire order had we known!!!! Basically one month - what takes one month to get when ordered? I will NEVER EVER order from them again.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I came to this site to see if others have the same problems with orders I have had on multiple occasions. Last year I ordered a couple of hundred dollars of merchandise to be shipped to my daughter's house for Christmas presents. I got a confirmation notice that the order had been placed. A couple of weeks later the merchandise had not yet been delivered, and I realized I had never received a confirmation email. I went and checked my credit card and found I had never been charged on my credit card either (which is a good thing). So I placed the order again (no black Friday discount), and again I got a site confirmation the order was placed, with an order number. This time I was sure to print the order confirmation. I waited a few days, and noticed again I didn´t receive a confirmation email. I went to the NFL site and entered the confirmation number and the order came up as cancelled.

Again I checked my credit card and again it had not been charged. But why would they just cancel the order and not notify me. I called my daughter and told her about this. She said she had the same thing happen to her and we assumed they must just be out of stock, being the Christmas holidays and everything. So I figure we would just wait a couple of months, and I would just order them then and give them as late presents. So yesterday (Feb. 7th), I went to the NFL site and reorder for a third time, again I got an NFL site order confirmation and number. Again no email confirmation, and the next day I went to the site, and sure enough the order was again cancelled, and again my credit card was not charged.

Now you could suppose it is my credit card, but I do not carry any balance on my card from month to month, the card is a Visa card from my bank, it has a $25,000 credit limit, and I use it regularly to buy online. I had use this twice to purchase online from Amazon and Walmart the day before I tried to place this recent order with NFL.com website. Now the positive of this, is my Credit Card has never been charged in the 3 order attempts, so no fraud occurred. But the site is very frustrating, in that they make you think you have placed an order, but in reality it never happens. I would believe it might be something personal to me and how I am ordering, but my daughter has experienced the exact same thing twice using different computer, credit card, and order location.

In years past I have ordered from NFL.com without incident. But this year there seems to be a problem. I notice others appear to be having similar problems. The reason we were continually trying is, I have a nephew (daughter's cousin) who joined the Texans team last year (non starter), and wanted to get some of authentic gear, so this is very frustrating.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Don't waste your time or money ordering from NFL Shop. I ordered shirts for my husband and son immediately following the game sending them to the Super Bowl. Almost 3 weeks later...after calling FedEx, my post office, and NFL Shop we still do not have the shirts and they are no help whatsoever. Thankfully I paid with PayPal. If I don't have the shirts by Monday, I will be filing a complaint and getting a refund. Poor customer service! Even after telling them my post office said it was not received on the sled from FedEx...and telling them FedEx told me it had gone too long with no change in location and it was time to file a claim...they still refuse to do anything! Unacceptable! Never again!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Called Friday since I paid 24.99 so I would get my jersey for the Superbowl before Sunday. I called Friday because I didnt have it still. They said it had already been sent out but they would give me back my priority shipping for the mess up for my jersey not being here on time. They said no later than Saturday night. I waited until 9pm still nothing. Tracked it in Warwick facility at 8am this morning. They never sent out my jersey when they were suppose to. Then when it got sent out they sent it out to be delivered Monday before 9pm. I order from them a lot. Well like I told the guy I will be finding a new place to order from. He told me the sender is allowed to push orders back because they dont meet their time frame. How the heck is that allowed when one pays extra money. I'm good with NFL Shop. You lost a good customer. Had added more merchandise but I will not be purchasing any long.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

I advise anyone not to choose any expedited shipping method and not to call their customer service as their employees do not tell the whole story about where the package is. Ordered 2 jerseys for our grandkids 2 day shipping 10 days before the Super Bowl. When they had not arrived by 6 days I called their customer service who apologized and did they would ship them overnight to arrive by the Friday before the Super Bowl.

This is Saturday and no jerseys so I again called customer service who said they were “17 minutes away”. Four hours later no jerseys so again call customer service who said they are still 17 minutes away but now they tell me they are sitting in a storage facility and cannot be picked up and WILL BE DELIVERED the MONDAY after the Super Bowl. Never again will I order anything from them and am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and they continually and purposefully lied to me about this order. Never mind my 5 and 7 year old grandchildren not getting their jerseys.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I ordered two shirts the morning after the AFC championship game. Items should “ship before January 28” - which, I figure is enough time for it to get here if it got shipped at the absolute latest as promised - I mean, Amazon gets its stuff here in a few days without a Prime membership. I tracked the order and the shirts will not arrive until two days AFTER the Super Bowl. Very disappointing; I should have listened to the reviews posted about how terrible their service is every single year. I have no need for the championship shirts after the Super Bowl; they were for wearing at a get-together with friends. These items will be returned. Future business will not come from me.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I ordered my KC Chiefs Super Bowl LIV hat the morning after the AFC Championship. Now, one day before the Super Bowl, NFL Shop has managed to get my hat as far as Georgia and it will not arrive until 2 DAYS AFTER THE SUPER BOWL. Pathetic.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

NFL Shop Company Information