NFLShop.com

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I placed an order on 11/10/16. 2 weeks later I checked for an update and my order was still processing. Today I checked my order and on the computer it stated it was refunded. I place a call to the NFL shop and after being on hold for too long, they proceeded to tell me my order was canceled 11/20 and they were sorry they normally notify people by email but they were having issues with the email that week. They stated that they are out of the particular Jersey I ordered and I could check back in 3 days. They might be getting more. NO THANKS!! I can't even get notified if my order was canceled without me even knowing it? No offer of anything else or to be placed on a back order just cancel it on me. This was a gift for my husband's birthday.

I was anxiously awaiting my jersey to be delivered. I'm going to the game on Sunday and although their shipping company is terrible, their customer service is outstanding! I spoke with Susan and told her the situation and she had told me that they have been getting a lot of complaints about LaserShip. She apologized and said that LaserShip's poor performance is a reflection on them and they don't want to have unsatisfied customers. She refunded me for the original jersey that I bought and ordered me the same one, discounted me $25 and upgraded me to free next day delivery. She then said that even if the other one shows up I can keep them both for my trouble.

I still don't have the jersey for game day but that doesn't make their customer service any less superb. It's the shipping company not the NFL Shop. She said they've been using them for the past year with several complaints and we both agreed that it should be the last year that they use them, so hopefully they change shipping companies!

I'm only giving them 1 star because 0 stars isn't an option. Upon ordering a jersey on 11/3/16, my order said it would ship no later than 11/17/16. On 11/20/16 I hadn't heard anything about my shipment so I contacted customer service to inquire. Apparently there was an issue with the system, my order, and two other excuses. Their solution was to send it to me as soon as possible. New shipment date? 12/15/16. I had tickets to an upcoming game and really wanted it by then. The original order would've been plenty of time to receive my order. After speaking with them, I asked if it wasn't possible to get it that week as I had a game to go to. They told me they don't do. Seriously? You can't overnight my already late order? This is the last time I will shop here. How do you run a business and stay in business when someone has to wait a month for something that they already paid for? Customer service reps are ignorant.

I placed 2 separate orders on 11/18/16. They canceled my first order without telling me. The only reason I found out was because I tried tracking my order last night (11/29/16) and noticed nothing had shipped yet. My second order still has not shipped, and I received an email on the 26th telling me I could cancel it if I wanted to. I confirmed that information with a customer service rep last night (11/29) and when I called back this afternoon (11/30) I was told I could not cancel it. They have "no record" of an email being sent to me and will not issue me a refund. They will not let me return the Tony Romo t-shirt because it's considered "custom." I was transferred to a supervisor who almost immediately placed me on hold, and said I *should* receive a response from Corporate on this by the end of the day. I will never shop here again. Horrible company and very dishonest. Please be weary if you decide to use them.

Bought over $100 worth of items from their shop. Took nearly a month to get my items. No emails, no contact, nothing. Then I went and checked their site because I'm missing items. Oh yea they canceled two of them without even letting me know. AGAIN NO EMAILS, NO CONTACT. Will not be shopping here again. GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS KEY!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFLShop.com?

I just placed a order on 11/26. The same day on 11/26 20 mins while reading bad reviews and complaints I had a change of Heart. Since I seen the name NFL thought it was a legit company that have authentic merchandise, so I sent 3 emails. I got a reply asking what I want cancels. Lol after I continue to say that I want to cancel I was told I'm getting 80% back come for items that I do not have in my possession and they haven't been shipped out yet and it's still pending on my cc. They can canceled ripoff fake overseas merchandise. Company like is reason why would not online shops.

I went to NFL Shop.com to buy a Washington Redskins team jersey. There was a big banner across the Redskins product page indicating a 25% discount on orders (I believe) over $50 dollars. I ordered a $149 customized jersey and when I went to apply the discount code a message popped up saying that this was a limited quantity shirt and that the discount wouldn't be applied. This was at best a low class ripoff. I ordered the jersey anyway because I needed it but I'll not be buying anything here again.

RUSH Women's Carolina Cam Newton Nike Blue Color RUSH Limited Jersey Item #2524879. Ordered a jersey for my wife on September 14. It was supposed to ship no later than Oct. 13. On Oct 21, I called and they promised it would be sent out immediately. A label was created on Oct 24, but it was never sent. Called on Nov 10, they said they think it was lost and the supervisors on call would not take my call. They said they would refund and never even offered for it to be replaced. I purchased from another website. Not only did I never receive a call from a supervisor as I requested, they FINALLY sent the Jersey on Nov 14 in a cheap plastic bag. No box or anything. This is ridiculous. Definitely not a great gift, will not get there on time, and poor service.

Ordered a Dallas Cowboys salute to service hoodie and paid via PayPal, got a notice from PayPal that my payment was refunded but not the full payment - they shorted me $1.02. When I went to NFLShop.com to track my order it said it was canceled. I didn't receive anything from NFLShop.com about my order being canceled. I emailed customer service asking why my order was canceled and why my refund was short and I still haven't received a response.

Every year my husband asks for the Salute to Service hat for the Houston Texans. And around this time money is very tight. Well this year I made sure to set money aside so I can get it for him. We are planning on attending the Houston Texans game on Sunday, November 27th and we are taking our little girl. I was so excited to see it in stock and ships within 2 days (great selling point) and I was going to make it a surprise. Well as of now I am out $41.11 and I do not have hat. Here is my situation: I placed my order on Tuesday, November 15 around 1300 hours CST. Once I placed the order for the Salute to Service hat I never received a confirmation email. So I called within the hour and was placed on hold for over 25 minutes. I ended up hanging up and called back and spoke to a very nice gentleman who resent me the email. 30 minutes of my day ruined because your automated system didn't direct to the proper channel.

Then on Wednesday, around the same time I went online to track my order (super excited) and I noticed under status it says "Cancelled". So I immediately called and spoke to a female by the name of Talyaneke who told me that it doesn't show cancelled on her end and my order would ship on Thursday, November 17. I asked her multiple times over the phone and she kept telling me everything was fine and I will receive my order. So I believed and didn't make an issue about it. Then today, I yet again pulled up my order and the status still shows cancelled. So I called customer service and spoke with Felicia who finally told me the item is out of stock and I will not be receiving my item and I will receive a refund with 2 to 10 business days. And once the item becomes available I can order it then.

I explained to her I did not like that solution so I asked to speak to her supervisor. She first questioned why I wanted her supervisor and I told her she is not authorized to make this situation right and I wanted to speak to someone else. She said okay and then I sat on hold for 10 minutes. Finally I speak to a supervisor by the name of Sean, who was pointless to speak to. He basically read from his "Que" card on how to deal with an upset guest. At the end of the conversation nothing was resolved. He told me there was a glitch in the system and the item should show out of stock. So as of Thursday, November 17 at 12:35pm CST I am out $41.00, hours of the day and I still do not have my hat.

Here are my issues: Why did you allow me to purchase an item that is out of stock??? In my eyes that is theft. You took my money however did not give me my product. Why was I not notified via email, a person, something to let me know that situation. I received NOTHING. Why was I informed wrong by Talyaneke? Was she just telling what I wanted to hear? Or did she too have a "glitch" in her system? Why did Felicia questioned me why I wanted a supervisor? That is none of her business. Oh and Sean. Nice guy, has not authority or reason of being a supervisor. We all know how to apologize. A supervisor needs to be able to apologize (which he did), related to the customer, fix the issue and attempt to make things better. What did Sean to do fix this??? NOTHING.

My husband ordered a Dallas Cowboys jersey, pajama pants, and slippers for me. He was informed of a certain delivery date and boy did they lie! When I tracked the shipping info it had changed from Nov 9th to Nov 11th, then when I checked it again the date had changed to the 14th. Today is Nov 13th and I received only the jersey yesterday (Nov 12th) and I am not happy at all. But looking at the reviews I don't think I'll be returning it... we will never order from NFL shop again. NEVER AGAIN! I have included photos of the brand new jersey that I literally just took out of the package. If I could give them half a star I would! Look at the pics and imagine once this jersey is washed what it will look like. They are a total scam and I can't believe the NFL is associated with them.

DO NOT BUY from this company. They first shipped my order to the wrong address which by the way took 45 days only to be returned to China. I asked for a refund which they denied saying I would hardly get any money back after it went through several banks. After several messages back and forth I had to send $24 via Western Union just to get them to ship it back to my correct address. This seemed like a scam clearly but I had no choice. After 3 full months since placing the order I finally got the jersey and hat. The quality of the products was laughable. The absolute worst knockoffs I've ever seen. What a joke. Avoid at all costs...

Ordered a mitchell and ness eagles jersey twice - first order was canceled without listing a reason. The 2nd order was also canceled without listing a reason. I contacted customer service and they advised the item was out of stock. I have been checking the website for three days and every day it shows the item as still in stock. I asked customer service when will the item be back in stock and they don't even know.

When I called to try and reorder due them sending the wrong size, I was told I would have to reorder and repay for another. I reordered the jersey on the 16th of September. Almost 2 months later I finally after calling every 10 days got most of a refund, but was shorted 33.00. Will NEVER buy from this company again!! If I hadn't kept calling and bugging them I would never have gotten my money back!!! There's a lot of other places out there to buy sporting clothes that want your business!!

I have never had such a bad buying experience with a Brand (NFLShop.com). The NFL should be ashamed to be affiliated with NFLShop.com. When you order anything, your goods do not arrive. On top of that Customer Service Reps are completely useless. They are just reading something from a script rather than trying to help a customer resolve an issue. Furthermore, they lie. They lie on when the items will be shipped and when the items will arrive.

I ordered 3 items meant to be a surprise for a child's birthday. All he wanted was a Falcons Hat. I ordered the item on Oct. 19. They supposedly shipped the item but never got it until October 31st. I even paid for shipping which is ridiculous. That's over 1 1/2 weeks to ship. When I got the box, it was missing 2 other items. I called on Oct. 31 - They said it was missed. They will have to process the ticket. Should take 1 day and the items will be shipped. Should get an email. Nothing received.

I called back on Nov 2. They said the same thing. I called back on Nov 4. They now said that they don't know when it will be shipped and there's nothing in my record that suggest anything will be done. WTH? What's the point of paying someone to sit in a customer center if all they are going to tell you is "we have no idea" or "it's not my job." Might as well just put it on a website and publish that they do not care about Customer Service. So basically, I paid but never received anything. Is this even a legitimate website? I've disputed the charge on my credit card as the Rep refuse to cancel the order. Will never buy anything else from this site and I would warn anyone supporting an NFL team to never buy anything for this website. Buy from Lids or Fanatics.com. The reason why everyone buys from Amazon is because they deliver on their promise. NFLShop.com is an absolute joke.

NFLShop.com is the absolute worst place to by NFL gear. I will NEVER, I repeat NEVER order from them again. Not only is my item that was GUARANTEED to be delivered by Oct 13 not here, they then revised the GUARANTEED ship date to Oct 28 and now here it is NOVEMBER 2nd and not only has it not shipped, but they also will not give me an estimated ship date (even though the ship date would be BS and not ship by the time it was guaranteed). Even spoke with a supervisor who can't do anything to help out a paying customer but give a rambling bs story of nothing. Usually a very satisfied customer in general purchases and never write reviews but NFLSHOP.COM is worth the time to help save a customer from being dragged down this miserable black hole of wasting your time and money. ZERO STARS.

I ordered two football jerseys on the 18th of Oct. 2016 and here it is November 2, 2016, and it still hasn't even been processed, and when calling Customer Service they stated they still didn't know when they would ship. I then told them to refund my money so I can buy elsewhere and the Customer Service supervisor told me that he couldn't do that. I expect my money back within a timely manner because when I ordered the jerseys they didn't have a problem taking it from my account within 24 hours so just a heads up, don't waste your time on an unprofessional business with extremely poor customer service.

On October 7, 2016, I ordered a jersey and hat from the NFL shop.com. The hat came in a timely manner but here it is over 3 weeks later and still no jersey. I called and they said they were going to resend the jersey out, over a week ago. I called this morning to see the status and it still hasn't been shipped out to me. I caution buyers who need their items in a timely manner. Do not order from NFLShop.com.

I placed an order with the NFLshop on Oct. 2nd. After 7-10 business days I never received my package due to Hurricane Matthew and the warehouse. Once I called them to inquire about it they shipped my package on Oct. 11, 2016 and still haven't received the package. I've called twice after explaining to them that the tracking numbers could not be tracked because of an error message. The 1st guy I talked to couldn't understand why and he was seeing the same message. He told me I would receive an email after 2 days stating if my package had been returned.

I never received the email so I called again. The new guy didn't even take my reference number that the 1st one gave me and he stated that the package was being sent back because the post office said it was an incorrect address. The address was correct mind you because I triple checked it after having to call multiple times and now I will not receive my package but should be refunded the money after 3-10 days of it being returned to the warehouse and then I can expect another 3-10 for it to be reprocessed. Needless to say they were not helpful and I should receive another email!! Bad customer service and my business will go elsewhere.

Placed an order of two items, one hoodie and one colour rush jersey on the 9th of Oct. The hoodie was shipped out one day after the order, the jersey had to wait. More than two weeks went by, and not a word about my jersey. I then contacted them about this, I was told they didn't know the status of the jersey, and they didn't even have an estimate shipment day. I ask them to cancel the order, as I was fed up with their awful service. They refused to do so because "the order was too far down the track to make any changes."

Finally, they gave in and canceled it. BUT, they only sent me an email saying they'll only refund me partially, instead of a full refund for the jersey, for something I never received, without any sort of explanation. As for the hoodie, it's been two weeks since the shipment date, and nothing on the tracking system for my order has changed. I don't even know where it is, let along when I can expect it. And now they have stopped replying to my messages and I'm robbed of 240-something dollars.

My boyfriend placed an order on Oct 9th 2016 for some breast cancer items for our annual breast cancer walk we do in honor of his mother who passed away and it is now October 25th and still no shipping date. I have called in numerous times and every time I am told "We are not sure when your item will ship." "There is an issue with the warehouse's, blah blah." Well my opinion is they should have better communication with the warehouse and their customers to at least make them aware of the delays! They have not been helpful whatsoever and most reps have been extremely rude. Needless to say I will NEVER shop here again. I will buy from fanatics.com like I usually do because their items are never delayed. The best part is I received an email that my order was cancelled when I DID NOT approve a cancellation and I had to call back again and complain!

Ordered and received NFL Proline Jersey. Paid over $100 for it. Wore it one season (10 games) and the numbers are all peeling off. I called and was told I could have a 10% refund ($10). I have another NFL Jersey that is not Proline from another shop that is several years old and it's like brand new. Do not buy from this shop, and do not buy NFL Proline. They don't stand behind their product, and customer service is not a word in their vocabulary.

I order a throwback Redskins jersey on Tuesday September 27, 2016. I have called several times and every time I get a different excuse. 1) Because of the storm orders are delayed by 1 week. 2) "Your order has reached a certain state within our shipping process and we are unable to cancel it at this time. We have waived the $5.50 fee for use of the Merchandise Return Label that is going to be received in your package, should you choose to return your item(s) to us. A refund for this merchandise will be processed as soon as the item(s) are received at our Return Center. We are working on a new process to better our Fan experience when placing orders and apologize that your package has not shipped from our facility. We do not have an estimated time frame for when your order will ship from our warehouse and we appreciate your patience as we work through this process."

I will never ever order from this company again. I don't understand how the NFL can even endorse such poor customer service and allow their employees to lie to customers. I can't even get my money back until I get the order. Who knows when that will be. Next week will be a month and still no answer in site.

Ordered my hubby a Dallas jacket for his birthday. Birthday done, came and went. Still no jacket. Placed the order on October 7.. Called tonight to check on status and they still have not shipped it out yet. Something about their warehouse system crap. And had the nerve to say "we will give you a ten dollars credit for future purchases." I wish I would order something else from here.. First and last time!

I ordered a jersey on a Saturday morning and paid $24.95 for expedited shipping. I was expecting to see my purchase by Tuesday at the latest. Nothing arrived so I called the shop and was told my order was set to ship next Monday when it has been 6 business days. It does say that on my order confirmation but I do not recall seeing that on the submit page at least not where it makes most sense for the buyer to see it. There should be an agree to 6 business days field to check before clicking submit and paying for overnight shipping. That would be fair. I spoke to a rep and a supervisor and was basically told it is overnight once the order is processed. It is very misleading how they offer their methods of shipping. I personally will not stand for it so I cancelled. I don't need to pay $175 for a jersey and deal with that BS. They have forever lost my business.

I know I am only one voice but it seems to be based on the reviews of them that this is a common issue. Consumer Affairs really needs to step in and make them honor what true overnight shipping really means so others will not be victim of their misleading shipping methods. What a hassle! Not to mention it takes 10 seconds to swipe my card to take my $ when I placed the order and they are talking 10 days to put it back. What a joke. I won't do business with anyone that operates like that. I do not like being mislead. They don't even deserve 1 star but I have to click something to post my review. Total joke!

I ordered a BBQ Redskin set for my brother's 60th birthday. The order was placed on 9.16.16 and I was told it would be shipped in 6 business days. When I didn't receive it by 10.1.16 I contacted the NFL shop via live chat and was told they would upgrade the shipment to overnight delivery. It's now 10.11.16 and I still have not received the items I ordered. I needed it by 10.15.16 and though a month was plenty of time. I would caution consumers about ordering from the NFL Shop - they do not do as they say they will.

I placed an order 9/26. It was supposed to be 3 day delivery. Called last week to be told there was an error & they couldn't cancel the order or tell me when it would ship. Here it is 2 weeks later & I still don't have the order or my return.

I order a Dallas Cowboys Onesie for my new granddaughter. When I called, on Monday, to check on it they told me they were having problems and it would ship the next day. When I didn't receive notice of shipping by Friday, I called again. The message on the phone said the call center was closed due to the storm. I then sent an email, which they responded to on Saturday, asking when my order would ship. They responded that they could not tell me. When I responded that I wanted my order canceled because it would not arrive by the date I needed, they informed me that my order was too far along in the process for it to be canceled. They can't tell me when it will ship, but they can't cancel it either! This is a very poorly run business.

Pro Line NFL Jersey - received 2 jerseys. The first one the numbers peeled up on the first wash and numbers are really in bad shape after the third wash. Scared to even wear the second one. Don't buy this garbage.

Placed two orders on the same day and chose 2-3 day shipping. Called to cancel one of my orders immediately after placing. Was told they were having an issue and would need to open a ticket for cancellation. I was assured the order would be cancelled and I did not need to wait on the phone. I called two days later and it appears the order was never cancelled. I was then informed that it would take about 10 days before I got the money back. Was I sure I just didn't want to keep the order. I am currently on the phone again trying to cancel all of my orders. 11 days after my initial orders were placed. I have been charged twice and received 2 items from my order and the items were from the order that should have been cancelled. You would think for such a large corporation they would have a better user experience and way of handling orders. I will be ordering from Nike directly.

NFLShop.com Company Profile