3.9/5 (490 ratings)

About NFL Shop

NFL Shop Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Just wanted to compliment the customer service department for doing an exemplary job with the return of my funds. Unfortunately my ordered items did not ship or was not in stock, I really don't know, but after several attempts to reorder I decided to ask for a refund. To my surprise my card was credited within 24 hours. I really like the items, but unfortunately I couldn't get what I requested. I don't know if I will order from them again, but hopefully other customers have received and were pleased with their items. I only wish I would have been given the opportunity to rate NFL Shop on their products.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

Ordered my son a Justin Herbert Jersey in late November. Shipping on NFL Shop site said product is due to arrive 12/2/2020. On 12/8/2020 I called their customer service and they're telling me the package is lost and cannot ship another due to being out of stock. FedEx tracking number shows only a label created, but never picked up. Purchased my wife a jersey the year before and same result with lost package. Was able to at least have another replacement shipped during that event. In this instance my son will not be getting the jersey he wanted for Christmas. Stay away from the NFL Shop. Their service sucks!!!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

Since Feb 2020 I have been trying to utilize my Fan Cash. Took 11 months, over 6 hours of holding, and begging for assistance. They repeatedly were confused, then began lying. It has finally been resolved, all of which was their fault. I will NEVER purchase from this poorly run company again!!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

Masks do not come with filters, which site mentions in very small print. I tried to use the chat help line to find out where to get the filters. As soon as I hit "something else" ( the reason for contacting them) I was directed to use another help feature (snail mail or phone)... no email contact info.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

Ordered a Limited Edition Minnesota Vikings Hoodie, and returned next day, still in wrapper, was charged $127.50 for the hoodie, and was refunded $99. Buyer Beware!!!! I don't think the shipping both ways, would justify almost $30 dollars. I have reached out to NFLshop.com numerous times. The live chat is a virtual intelligence, so you cannot reach a real human. I received no response from them, other than more offers to purchase, and that is probable a definite NO.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

I ordered 2 LA Rams shirts one Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey on 9/25. It is now 11/17 and I am being told I won’t receive it until before Christmas. I am extremely disappointed and of course they could care less. The season is going to be over before I even receive my items. I’ve tried contacting NFL Shop to figure out why I am not receiving my items in a timely manner. Their excuse is it’s a special event item. I ordered a Kupp jersey off Amazon for my son for his birthday and received it in 5 days. So their excuses etc. don’t make any sense. My best advice is to not do any business with the NFLShop at all.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

I ordered a t-shirt on September 21, 2020. It is now November 3rd, and I have yet to receive my order. The ship date keeps getting pushed back, and after speaking with customer service (who are less than helpful), they said my order would ship no later than November 2nd at 12:00AM, and they would upgrade my shipping method to overnight. It is now the expected delivery day, and my order has yet to ship. I just received a note saying "The vendor has left a note here and this shirt order will be delayed till Nov 17th". Do not use this site if you want a shirt before the 20-21 football season is over.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I wish I could give negative stars. Was told after spending $140 for a jersey that it would be delivered in six months. Was told after waiting six months for the jersey that I’d have to wait another two months. Horrible, scamming, steal your money company.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I ordered a Tom Brady Jersey in April of this year and was told it would be shipped by 9/15/20, then on that day got an email stating it was delayed until 10/15/20, I check on it today and it is now saying it will not ship til 11/12/20. I am usually a very patient person especially during these times but my Aunt ordered the Same Jersey in June. Got Hers in August. I contacted customer service and they are like it is a very popular item and they are unable to keep up with demand.

I asked why this was not done by a first come first served Basis? Guess what? No answer to that. I asked, "Why My Aunt who ordered hers after I did and got it 2 months later?" "Maybe she ordered it from another store." I told them she got it from NFL Shop. Guess what? No answer to that and they got snippy stating if I didn’t want to wait I could cancel the order. $160 and wait 7 months for the product is unacceptable For any business and something should be done to satisfy the customer not get snippy.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

I am so angry. I ordered my husband a jersey from here back in July. It is now end of Sept. Still nothing. Now they say won't be here til mid October and since it's still not here. Asked to change the color. They refunded the jersey. Plus after fighting to even speak with anyone the stupid chat is how I found this out. I will never order from there again. Horrible customer service!!! I just wanted my stuff. If I could give them zero stars I would. Horrible company. So dissatisfied.

NFL Shop Company Information