2.5/5 (1004 ratings)

About NFL Shop

NFL Shop Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NFL Shop?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I made a Christmas order in early November for my son. I purchased three items with the most important one being a Giants jersey. As of today, last day of December, I have not received the jersey! The order tracking is completely incorrect showing that I have only received one item - when in reality I have received 2/3 but unfortunately I would have had more faith if I could get ahold of someone. I tried their "live chat" - oh please, it is in NO WAY a live chat. It is just an automated response no matter how many times I click that I want to speak to a person. When I used the phone number to contact someone it gives the same recording and no one is available! It was bad enough I couldn't get my son his xbox b/c of scalpers but I thought I would at least save some face by getting him the jersey. Thanks for helping to RUIN my son's Christmas and taking my money!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

I ordered Christmas presents on Dec 10. I paid for faster shipping because I wanted to make sure these presents arrived before Christmas. Not only has my package not arrived yet, but when I contacted customer service, they refused to refund the expedited shipping charges. Please keep in mind when ordering from here, that they will take your money, but you will get your items when they feel like it.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

I never usually leave reviews so when I do, you know it’s a bad experience. Customer service is so bad. Spent 600 on a order just to receive it and not be satisfied. Do not waste your time or money on this website.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

I ordered a jersey for my son for Xmas... I always order XL youth but it is more like a men’s medium. I knew I couldn’t return for money but figured exchanging for a smaller size was ok since it is the quarterback of the Panthers. They said I couldn’t... meanwhile I noticed Amazon has the same jersey for the same price with free shipping and easy returns. Oh and the NFL shop charges a $2 handling fee! What company does that!!! Do not but from them. It is a rip off.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Just wanted to compliment the customer service department for doing an exemplary job with the return of my funds. Unfortunately my ordered items did not ship or was not in stock, I really don't know, but after several attempts to reorder I decided to ask for a refund. To my surprise my card was credited within 24 hours. I really like the items, but unfortunately I couldn't get what I requested. I don't know if I will order from them again, but hopefully other customers have received and were pleased with their items. I only wish I would have been given the opportunity to rate NFL Shop on their products.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

Ordered my son a Justin Herbert Jersey in late November. Shipping on NFL Shop site said product is due to arrive 12/2/2020. On 12/8/2020 I called their customer service and they're telling me the package is lost and cannot ship another due to being out of stock. FedEx tracking number shows only a label created, but never picked up. Purchased my wife a jersey the year before and same result with lost package. Was able to at least have another replacement shipped during that event. In this instance my son will not be getting the jersey he wanted for Christmas. Stay away from the NFL Shop. Their service sucks!!!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

Since Feb 2020 I have been trying to utilize my Fan Cash. Took 11 months, over 6 hours of holding, and begging for assistance. They repeatedly were confused, then began lying. It has finally been resolved, all of which was their fault. I will NEVER purchase from this poorly run company again!!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

Masks do not come with filters, which site mentions in very small print. I tried to use the chat help line to find out where to get the filters. As soon as I hit "something else" ( the reason for contacting them) I was directed to use another help feature (snail mail or phone)... no email contact info.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

Ordered a Limited Edition Minnesota Vikings Hoodie, and returned next day, still in wrapper, was charged $127.50 for the hoodie, and was refunded $99. Buyer Beware!!!! I don't think the shipping both ways, would justify almost $30 dollars. I have reached out to NFLshop.com numerous times. The live chat is a virtual intelligence, so you cannot reach a real human. I received no response from them, other than more offers to purchase, and that is probable a definite NO.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

I ordered 2 LA Rams shirts one Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey on 9/25. It is now 11/17 and I am being told I won’t receive it until before Christmas. I am extremely disappointed and of course they could care less. The season is going to be over before I even receive my items. I’ve tried contacting NFL Shop to figure out why I am not receiving my items in a timely manner. Their excuse is it’s a special event item. I ordered a Kupp jersey off Amazon for my son for his birthday and received it in 5 days. So their excuses etc. don’t make any sense. My best advice is to not do any business with the NFLShop at all.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

I ordered a t-shirt on September 21, 2020. It is now November 3rd, and I have yet to receive my order. The ship date keeps getting pushed back, and after speaking with customer service (who are less than helpful), they said my order would ship no later than November 2nd at 12:00AM, and they would upgrade my shipping method to overnight. It is now the expected delivery day, and my order has yet to ship. I just received a note saying "The vendor has left a note here and this shirt order will be delayed till Nov 17th". Do not use this site if you want a shirt before the 20-21 football season is over.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I wish I could give negative stars. Was told after spending $140 for a jersey that it would be delivered in six months. Was told after waiting six months for the jersey that I’d have to wait another two months. Horrible, scamming, steal your money company.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I ordered a Tom Brady Jersey in April of this year and was told it would be shipped by 9/15/20, then on that day got an email stating it was delayed until 10/15/20, I check on it today and it is now saying it will not ship til 11/12/20. I am usually a very patient person especially during these times but my Aunt ordered the Same Jersey in June. Got Hers in August. I contacted customer service and they are like it is a very popular item and they are unable to keep up with demand.

I asked why this was not done by a first come first served Basis? Guess what? No answer to that. I asked, "Why My Aunt who ordered hers after I did and got it 2 months later?" "Maybe she ordered it from another store." I told them she got it from NFL Shop. Guess what? No answer to that and they got snippy stating if I didn’t want to wait I could cancel the order. $160 and wait 7 months for the product is unacceptable For any business and something should be done to satisfy the customer not get snippy.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

I am so angry. I ordered my husband a jersey from here back in July. It is now end of Sept. Still nothing. Now they say won't be here til mid October and since it's still not here. Asked to change the color. They refunded the jersey. Plus after fighting to even speak with anyone the stupid chat is how I found this out. I will never order from there again. Horrible customer service!!! I just wanted my stuff. If I could give them zero stars I would. Horrible company. So dissatisfied.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

UNTRUSTWORTHY, UNDEPENDABLE, UNRELIABLE. I made my order for 3 masks at the end of July with a delivery date for the end of August. At the end of August when not received I was advised of a small delay due to COVID shipping issues and that my product would be here by sept 9th. Though bummed it would be late I accepted the apology due to the circumstance. When I hadn't received my masks by Sept 9th I called customer service again and was told I would not receive my product now till Oct 5th. Reason giving this time...."it's a specialty item."

At this point I was demanding to talk to someone in charge or a way to contact someone to file a complaint with. The rep would not give any info but states they would file an escalation and a member of management would CALL me within 24 hours to file a complaint. Instead I received an email saying ... "Your order will ship on sept 27th and you'll receive it on Oct 5th." NO ONE CALLED ME, NO MANAGEMENT CONTACT. I have no idea if I will even receive this product. I hope this review will save someone else from doing business with this company and going through the same headache.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

I ordered the Adult Dallas Cowboys New Era Black On-Field Face Covering Product #: 3997812, August 15th and won't receive until October 26th. They should not offer items they don't have in stock. Seems to me they are ordering the items from China when someone places an order.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

My wife ordered me a shirt for my birthday from the NFL Shop and to my surprise I received a shirt from MLB. Not only did they get the team wrong but they got the sport wrong. I am still laughing that the package came from the NFL Shop and I received a Chicago White Sox shirt.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I ordered Steelers face masks on July 2 and have had 4 different ship dates and still have not received my order. I ordered 2 different items from Amazon and got them 4 days later. If you can’t produce the product don’t Advertise that you are selling them.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I placed an order through the website. Waited more than a month and did not receive my package. Called Fedex to inquire about the order status and found out that NFL Shop canceled my order and DID NOT refund me my money. I called the nfl shop hot line and was told that the order was shipped and someone from fedex “might have stolen my order”. I would never suggest anyone purchase anything from this website.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

For several weeks the NFLSHOP was advertising different Cornhole Games, it different price ranges with 30% off. I select one I like at the lower price being advertised @ $69.99. No problem right??? So I get order confirmation and I was charged $99.99, plus S&H, and taxes for for a total of $130+, so now the price has almost doubled.

I immediately start trying to reach out to Customer Service, via email(s), I chatted with Stacy G., whose last comment was “Oops, something went wrong” and we were disconnected. I then chatted with Chinnelo, who said asked for the coupon code I used, well that code expired and I could not find, she also disconnected me. Lastly, I chatted with Muhammad, who told exactly what I already knew. He said it was company policy not to make a price adjustment unless I had the original coupon code. There was nothing he could do, but offer me a 20% off coupon on my next, I told him him there wouldn’t be a next time and beside a received a 30% off coupon on my next order with my order confirmation.

So rather than adjust or refund me $30, I said I will be returning the item unopened as soon as it arrives and that I was giving them a poor review. So not only have lost my business, hopefully after my review that would lose a few more sales. I usually read reviews before I order something online, I don’t know why I didn’t this time, but NFLSHOP is super sketchy. Customer Service is NOT customer friendly????

Original review: July 24, 2020

I ordered for the first time, and overall, it was a great experience! The only thing wrong was my $100 jersey came wrinkled! My husband's $100 jersey was not wrinkled! Mind you; he is a NY Giants fan and I am a Minnesota Viking's fan!

Original review: July 17, 2020

For Easter, we decided to buy our kids jerseys with their names on them. We came across this site and figured, 'Wow good deal!" My boyfriend spent $80 on two jerseys, they took the money out immediately. Never got a confirmation email but eventually got a bogus tracking number through text in which was not traceable. Waited and never received anything, there was no phone number to contact. We chopped it up to being a loss after we read many other reviews (after the fact) Today, we received a shipment... they sent us 3 pairs of Burberry socks!! I repeat, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE PRICE IS! It is a scam!!!

Original review: July 11, 2020

So my wife had a birthday coming up and so I decided to buy her a couple things including t-shirts and jerseys. Placed the order June 3rd 2020. It is still showing as pending and it's July 11th 2020. Do not waste your money on next day shipping because it is a complete waste of money if they take their time even before shipping out. I will never buy from this website again, they clearly do not care about quality service. Stick with stores or Amazon.

Original review: June 13, 2020

Was very unhappy. Artistic Kansas City Chiefs vinyl mat as a Father's Day gift. The mat was delivered with a piece of paper over the logo but I'm not sure if the logo wasn't dry all the way before they placed the paper on it but the logo stuck to the paper and because of the coronavirus I'm out of work and from what they're saying it could be more than 2 weeks before I get a refund because I have to send the mat back which takes about 10 days. My kids are going to be so disappointed that I chose to order their father's day gift from this site and they definitely don't have customer satisfaction guaranteed.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I ordered birthday gifts to be shipped directly to to the recipient and received confirmation emails telling me the estimated date of arrival. That date has now passed some two weeks ago and it is IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of anyone at this company to find out where my order is. Their Live Online chat just circles round to the beginning again once you have put all of your information in so you get nowhere. Their telephone line into the US is too expensive to call from outside the country, there is no email address to use to contact them and all their emails are no reply addresses. This is wholly unacceptable when you are desperately trying to find out where your order is. This company offers zero Customer Service support, it is a complete a lottery if your order ever ships and arrives and you don't even have a way to get a refund! Shockingly poor - just don't order from them.

Original review: May 15, 2020

I ordered face masks through NFL Shop and received an email saying they would take two months to ship. This isn’t an item one should wait months for. Even though the Instagram ad I purchased the product from came from was verified, I wonder if this company is even legitimate.

Original review: May 13, 2020

Terrible experience after spending over $200. Not only did the product never arrive, I had to call to find out any details. Their number isn't listed on their site, it must be googled to contact customer service. Ordered 2 Jerseys and at the same time and they shipped separately. They sold out and told me they could only issue a refund when inte of the jerseys didn't arrive. "Company policy". In short, they took my money and sold the product to someone else and it's no longer in stock. The package that I had paid for, that already shipped and had my name on it was sold to someone else. Amazing. This is Craigslist level of doing business. Never again. Never ever ever again. They've given the NFL a bad reputation and I'll be ordering from fanatics or a similar site. Heed my warning. Do not purchase ANYTHING from this site.

Original review: April 13, 2020

Shipping and tracking information is not updated, customer service via chat provides useless information, and they complicated the process needlessly so numbers have to be repeatedly entered. I will never order from them again, they're more than ready to take your money but after completely drop the ball. Wish I had read the terrible reviews beforehand.

Original review: March 28, 2020

I ordered a Viking's Customized Tumbler as a Xmas present. I knew there was a chance it might be a couple days late which I was ok with. It was more than a couple days, it was weekS late. Well the day finally came when it arrived. She loved the tumbler except for the dent at the bottom which made the cup wobble on a level surface. Called NFLshop ASAP within minutes of package being opened. Customer service rep. said he didn't know how to handle this because it was a Custom Tumbler and someone from upper management would contact me on email.

A week later I did finally receive an Email stating that we would be receiving a new item. A short and sweet email. Waited a couple months never received the new item. I know they order most of their stuff from China so figured the coronavirus could be part of delay. Called customer service again and the lady on the line confirmed the Item was to be replaced, but that it was never ordered. Why because they need the damaged cup before they send out a replacement and she could send me an email with a return label which they must receive within 15 days. Or if I want they can offer me a refund but they still must receive the item with in 15 days.

That's the route I took a refund. So I ask her if I would be receiving the return label in the email today a her response is I will receive the email within 2 to 5 business days. I told her nothing against you, but the other customer service rep dropped the ball and that this item was a Xmas Gift and I would never order from this company again. I've ordered plenty of stuff from them and to have this much trouble over a $45 tumbler is ridiculous. Buyer Beware. Everything is good until you have an issue.

Original review: March 4, 2020

I saw some other reviews, and I was quite confused, because the NFL Shop has really high-quality items, and I've always received my order. The first time I ordered something, I ordered a Tyler Lockett t-shirt. It took a month to get to me, but it was a great t-shirt, so I let the slow shipping slide. I ordered a Tom Brady t-shirt, Brady Funko pop, Brady stars of the game poster, and Super Bowl Brady image. The shipping was really quick, and they protected my items very well. I don't get why the NFL shop has so many bad reviews, because, from my experience, they are very reliable. So I highly recommend if you're looking for football memorabilia that you buy from the NFL Shop.

NFL Shop Company Information