3.8/5 (128 ratings)

About MeUndies

MeUndies Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MeUndies?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MeUndies?

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

I have had some bad experiences with customer service over the years as we all probably have, and it seems to be getting worse over time; however, the customer service at MeUndies is a breath of fresh air. I bought a romper and a strap broke when I washed it. They returned my email within the hour and refunded my money. Also, one time I accidentally ordered two pairs of the same underwear and they not only refunded me for one pair, they let me keep both pairs (I gave the other pair to a friend who had been wanting to try MeUndies and she is now a member).

On top of awesome customer service, the underwear, bralettes, socks, boxers, etc. all of their products are super soft and they are constantly coming out with cute and funky new prints. Lastly, MeUndies is always donating some part of your purchase to good causes (the most recent one I saw was helping out the elephants). I would highly recommend this company to anyone. P.S: Becoming a member is free and you get discounts on all the products and a cute new item of your choice every month (you have to pay for the item, but the price is good and it is nice to have a little present to open every month if you choose to let them surprise you).

Original review: July 27, 2020

The Meundies experience is typically seeing an amazing design and then finding out the don't have it in your size. So you join the membership, allowing you to lock in a design for your monthly order. But then you, as a member, see a design launched and go to lock it in before it's gone. And you do! You lock in a design and size, great! But then, almost a month later, you get an email saying how that design you selected isn't available. Now you get to disappoint your family, during a global pandemic, and them hey, you know that design you were real excited about? Sorry everything is bad right now, but also you don't get these that you reserved and have been waiting on for a month.

Original review: June 20, 2020

I love MeUndies and have ordered several products from them over the last year. I have found the women’s cheeky brief to be most comfortable for me, and my boyfriend loves the men’s trunks. The vibrancy of the prints fade after a few washes, but that doesn’t bother me much since they’re so comfortable and still very cute.

However, their customer service model is terrible. I recently ordered 2 pairs of MeUndies (1 for me, 1 for my boyfriend) in a print that was selling quickly and accidentally clicked the wrong size for my pair. So, I quickly added the correct size to my order and contacted the customer service line, which can only be used through text, about getting the wrong size removed from the order. Hours later, they responded that it was too late to make changes to the order but that they went ahead and canceled the whole order for me. When I immediately responded saying, no that’s not what a wanted, I still want the men’s pair and if it’s too late to change the order, just keep it as it is and send both pair, they again took several hours to respond.

This time, it was too late to reinstate the order and they offered to order just the men’s pair if I authorized the use of my credit card. I knew it would likely take several more hours for them to go through with it, and since the print was selling fast I decided just to place the order myself. The whole point of customer service is to make things like this easier and more streamlined for the customer. The interactions I had happened over the course of 12 hours and the only “help” I receive was them doing things I could’ve done on my own in a matter of minutes. I appreciate the products MeUndies has to offer immensely, but I truly hope they improve their customer service.

Original review: June 10, 2020

The fabric is amazingly soft and I love it. However, I'm annoyed at the limited availability. Whenever I see a print I like it's almost never available in the size and style I want! And they don't restock any of their prints so if you miss out there's no chance of getting it again. Absolutely dumb way to do business in my opinion.

Original review: May 17, 2020

I ordered from MeUndies several times, and was initially pleased with the service. I did not experience any of the shipping issues others have spoken of. That said, I followed the care instructions very carefully, yet each pair I have started to fall apart at the seams or developed holes within a year. I have spoken to other friends who have used the service, and they also had this issue. Definitely save your money.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I have several pairs of bikini undies and I've worn out two bras. I like the style but I'm disappointed in the quality. I've had cotton undies from a box store that wore better. Yes, the fabric is soft, but it starts to thin and loose the out-of-the-box silkiness after a month. They are still comfortable on average, but nothing to write home about.

My single biggest complaint is that the undies (bikini and hipster) ride up! Holy wedgie status. I'm constantly adjusting whenever I walk for more than a few minutes. Don't even try to run, hike, or adventure in them. I was seriously disappointed. What's more, the prints fade and the bands stretch and seams break (I'm wearing my size, they aren't too small by any means). My bras wore out really fast. The bands stretched to the point of being unusable and the fabric piled after a year. I'm petite so the bras didn't have all that much work to do in the first place. If their stuff was cheap it wouldn't matter, but $20 for undies that last a year or two and give me constant wedgies? Pass!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Live in Toronto. Placed an order just before Christmas. Postal tracking shows the product “Clearing Customs” on Dec 26. Still waiting!!! Now (Jan 7th) the Postal tracking says the product is in the distribution centre in Chicago. So that’s my experience with MeUndies. Still waiting. PS... When I inquired, I was told they are still inside their delivery window ....

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I purchased a Black Friday (November 29th) box of mixed underwear for my girlfriend from MeUndies. When they hadn't arrived after two weeks (and no shipping confirmation) I became concerned and contacted support. I chatted with a nice person who said that the order was in the warehouse. I told them that the person I bought them for was leaving the country on December 18th and I needed them before that date. They assured me they would push my order up because it was already so late and it would go out "any day now" and that they would expedite the order via overnight Fed Ex. Great!

Well... not so great. No order update, they did NOT show up on time and she left without her Christmas gift. I finally received the order on December 24th late in the evening. When she finally returned back after Christmas she opened her gift and 6 of the 10 underwear were exactly the same and Christmas themed. I consider this a major fail on the part of MeUndies and will not be shopping with them again. If you can't fulfill a sale, don't take the orders.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I placed an order on their website and was charged for the order, they gave me an order number, but their website does not recognize the order number. I have now tried four times to contact them and it states that they have live chat every day, but no one will respond. I am going to contact my bank tomorrow to cancel the charge, and I will never order from them again. Worst customer service ever!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

The product arrived slightly after the estimated date which was ok but still not convenient. The product themselves are quite good but nothing crazy. The bit that really makes me dislike it all was the extra £14 postage fee, on top of the $12 postage fee I already paid (ordered from the UK). To anyone thinking of ordering from the UK I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I placed my order over 2 weeks ago on 11/29 and have not received a single update on status. Are my items not available? Why have they not even been shipped yet? This is probably the worst customer service I have ever heard of relative to providing status updates and timing. If I had known there would be absolutely no commitment to providing my items, or even updates on when I could expect them in a timely manner, I would definitely not have made the order in the first place. Especially not for Christmas, which was nearly a month away when I placed the order, but now only 10 days away. MeUndies took my money, over $300, on 11/29, no problem, and I haven’t heard a word from the company since, about my order. They should not be taking money for goods they have not provided. They shouldn’t charge until they ship.

What is further frustrating, I get advertisements in my email everyday, which I’m afraid to unsubscribe from while I’m waiting for the update on my order that never comes. I don’t want ads. I want the order I placed long ago. Another reviewer said the customer service reps who answer questions about status updates, have no communication with the folks at the distribution centers where the products actually are and ship from, and this has been very evident and frustrating. There doesn’t seem to be any accountability to the customer, once the order has been placed and paid for.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

MeUndies customer service and shipping and fulfillment was a terrible experience. When you buy from them, they provide estimated shipping times but they are 100% inaccurate. They have serious communication problems with their fulfillment center, which is also short-staffed, so stuff does not ship and there is zero communication about it. To actually get updates, you have to repeatedly contact their customer support center.

The reps will promise that something is going to ship but day after day it doesn't, and if you complain too much they'll cancel your order. I guess that's one way of keeping customer satisfaction stats high (just make sure dissatisfied people aren't your customers!), but the real solution is to staff out the fulfillment center, improve communication gaps, and proactively update customers when there is a delay instead of waiting for them to contact you. I would absolutely not buy anything from them again and I recommend that everyone avoid them at all costs.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Order was going to be late due to a ‘stock out’ of one pair in a mystery pack. But a) they never informed me but told me ‘they were going to’ after I contacted them and b) couldn’t figure out that you can put any pair in 'cause it’s a mystery pack. After multiple emails (way too many) I was promised it would be shipped that day or early next day. After it wasn’t I requested a refund. That was ignored and they said it would ship by end of that day. Still didn’t ship, still haven’t heard back. Pretty scammy place with some of the worst customer service.

Original review: July 9, 2019

These are comfortable, great quality and comfortable. Worth the money for you and your hunny to have matching undies. The sizing is accurate, shipping was quick. I would recommend these to anyone who enjoys cute matching couple articles of clothing.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I love their product but if you are a Canadian Customer please read before buying... If you need to return an order you might be charged duty and import fees from US customs that will put the cost of returning your order close to the cost of the original order. The reason I was looking into returning the order was due to their sizing being a full size smaller than other brands.. Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, etc. Customer service is nice but they talked about the size issue and just said it is "something they are looking into" make me wonder how many pair of underwear get sold and never worn due to their weird sizing.

Resolution response: Jan. 10, 2019

Turns out the issue was due to an error in the their inventory system. MeUndies Customer Support really went above and beyond to make it right, including a few complimentary pairs in addition to getting my original order processed. Despite this hiccup, they really do have great customer service and do right by their customers. Thanks MeUndies!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Reserving pairs as a member is pointless. I was a member and reserved two pairs 2 weeks in advance, and then suddenly they are both unavailable and my reservations were cancelled because MeUndies obviously doesn't care about fulfilling reservations for their members and poorly plans their stock. At least this would've only been my second order, so now I can make my first order my last order and cancel this poor excuse for a membership. Don't bother with MeUndies membership because it'll be a toss up if you actually get what you want and reserve.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I also bought a Mystery Pack for my husband and they didn't fit. They refused to exchange them for a correct size. Spent over $70 now and I can't use them. Terrible customer service/return policy. I will not shop there anymore.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I purchased a mystery box as my first pair of MeUndies. They of course didn’t fit and the organization refused to take them back. The quality of the underwear really isn’t there for the price either. I chatted with the organization and was sent a sad face emoji when I requested the refund. Don’t buy into the hype. This place is a mismanaged joke.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Needed these within 6 days (to accompany us on an extended trip) so paid for 2 day shipping, ordered on a Thursday and needed them on Wednesday. Nope, were never shipped, no explanation. They are resending (oh and thanks, they are refunding me the $8 shipping) but no apologies and it's really too late. Just irritating. Proceed with caution because first 'other customers have complained about this' and then later 'oh this never happens.'

Original review: July 6, 2018

MeUndies has quality underwear for women, they have flatlock stitching so comfy. MeUndies is convenient because it has a subscription. They also have extremely comfortable underwear and that is exactly what I need. When I am wearing MeUndies it is like wearing one of my really old old comfortable t shirts. But I would like MeUndies to be a lot more snug like form fitting and feeling more sexy on me than an old tshirt, which is comfy but I do not need that all the time. MeUndies are moisture wick underwear. I have never had any underwear that has that. Since I do sports a lot almost every day having the moisture wick feature is extremely necessary and very useful for someone sporty like me.

Original review: July 4, 2018

The first features when I go to buy something underwear is the quality, brand and another things like a good color, a dark color. My experience buying MeUndies products has been very good.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Meundies really finds the right undies that you need to fit you. It's easy to shop around on their website and browse. I also find their products not so bad in pricing. But they should improve their shipping policy. Just charge a flat rate for every order unless it is under ten dollars. The more you buy the less shipping it should cost because you're paying more for their merchandise. But my overall experience with the company MeUndies was a good time. It was fun to search for new customizable underwear that showed you what they really look like and fit. Shipping was okay and filling out your card information was a breeze. I hate websites that tell you that you have to sign up or subscribe or free trial if you fill this out.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I love that there is underwear for men in all shapes and sizes. I love all the different styles and clothing of the underwear. There are many different types such as sporty, casual, contemporary, active, and modern. I also like that some of the underwear is affordable. MeUndies is good for men who wants style and understand their needs when it comes to underwear.

I wish they had their own website instead of having to go to different websites to search their brand of underwear. I also dislike how some of the underwear is kind of expensive for my taste. I feel that they should bring the price down a little. I also dislike that some of the material isn't that great for the price. MeUndies is a great brand but some of the prices are left to be desired. But my overall experience for MeUndies was actually a great one. I felt that the different websites this brand was on was very easy to navigate and easy to use. The site was very simple and it was very easy to find what type of underwear I wanted to find. I also liked that it was also easy to find the color and style I wanted. The material I had ordered were made of great quality and the pricing was okay. Overall, I will continue to buy this product and shop around for the best prices.

Original review: July 1, 2018

A friend told me about MeUndies and I was skeptical. I was not sure how online ordering of underwear was going to work considering that I could not try them on or feel them but it was great. I like just about everything about their underwear. I work on my feet all day and have found that underwear can become quite the issues because of how uncomfortable they are. MeUndies are the most comfortable underwear items that I have ever worn. I take the time to recommend them as much as I can. However, they should make shipping faster and easier to achieve.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I love the materials they use and the colors they select. It is sexy and sensual but modest and tomboyish. I do have a tomboy side and did appreciate the size and fit. In addition, I enjoyed how the layout of the site was and the ease of seeing and finding the right items for me. Also, I really enjoyed the feel of the product. They fit perfectly and were very comfortable. I was satisfied, but I would like more lingerie and things for couples that could be versatile. I would also love it if they were customization and you could add more brighter colors and different types of designs.

Original review: June 28, 2018

My overall experience with Meundies was very positive. I like the way they fit. They don't ride up, very comfortable and stands up well after many washings. Also, they offer underwear I cannot find in store. Highly recommend to friends and family. However it would be nice if they weren't so expensive. I would also prefer them to be available locally, instead of mail order only.

Original review: June 27, 2018

The comfort level is unmatched... great for the price you pay for them. MeUndies was truly an eye opening product to have bought. While I would recommend to anyone interested in buying underwear online, I wish they were more available in physical retail stores. It can be inconvenient to have to order them online and wait for them to come in... Overall, my experience was great! Everything was well specified, shipping was fast, and the product itself was beyond exceptional. Everything was well packaged and as advertised as well... I am beyond pleased.

Original review: June 26, 2018

They are comfortable and lightweight. I like the design and how it's sewn. I usually order from here because it's really fast and you can't find some of their items anywhere in stores. I'll try to go look for it in physical stores and haven't found any of their items yet. But I dislike the rim of the entrance. I wish it was easier to get free delivery because the delivery fee is so much! The products are good but cost so much plus the shipping. It's really crazy to order. Still it was a good experience, came within the 2 week range, but that can feel like forever. You can't order if you expect your items would come at a certain time.

Original review: June 25, 2018

I like the comfy cotton, the different styles and sizes to match, and that it is easy to maintain and wash. Also very comfy to wear and no lines show thru. I like the nice colors and prints to choose from. I was very pleased with all aspects of the undies, but I dislike how you can only get a few for a large price. They could have a bigger range of colors and prints.

Original review: June 24, 2018

The comfort and price of these underwear is great. I like the fabric, fit and everything about them. They are kind of expensive but worth it. My overall experience was very good and I would definitely buy more in the future. I would recommend to others without a doubt and if they want comfort.

MeUndies Company Information