3.5/5 (56 ratings)

About MeUndies

MeUndies Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MeUndies?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MeUndies?

Original review: July 10, 2021

Signed up for MeUndies about 6 months ago. Two of the six months I didn't select my underwear designs, instead allowing for the personalization process or so I thought. Both months of not specifying the design I received duplicate designs; I.e. ordered two pairs and got the same design on both. Happened two months out of 6 and only on months I didn't select the designs myself. When discussing with customer support they said they send an email three days before shipping and if I don't like the designs I can change them. Who ever wants two of the same underwear???? Why is this an issue? I can't wrap my brain around it. So if you don't tell them the design you get the designs no one else wants, not something selected for you. Waste of time and they are getting rid of their unwanted inventory under the guise of effortless service.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Trying to Order from MeUndies has been a terrible experience. I have never had such issues ordering online before.

1. I was ordering to my partner's address, so the billing and shipping were different. They flagged and held up my order at least partially because of this. Essentially all websites allow you to do this without any difficulty.
2. They required me to send either billing statements or an image of physical mail of my billing address. (Why - this seems so much like a scam!)
3. They cancelled my order after 4 days (which was after I provided the above mentioned photo of billing address) and confirmed the order was updated.

4. They repeatedly called me by my SOs name in the email correspondence, even after I had corrected them, several times. I think this just highlights the lack of attention to detail at this company.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Customer service does nothing to stand behind the shipping companies. They just throw them under the bus and blame for the delay. They take forever to ship out orders. And do nothing to make the delay right. Don't bother with them! Order elsewhere....

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

I will start by saying I love their products. I had a membership 2018-2019 and had my first bad experience that led to me cancelling in 2019. I thought it was a fluke at the time and ordered on Black Friday 2019 leading to a second bad experience. I gave them one last shot this Black Friday and my order hasn’t moved since December 4th and is presumably lost. Their “customer service” told me to place a new order with expedited shipping. The items were 1. Out of stock 2. A Black Friday special and 3. The order was placed November 27th; 12 days before the Christmas shipping cutoff.

After three emails they offered to overnight me a new order (with different styles since mine were sold out) with the expectation that I’ll send the other order back when it arrives. Despite enjoying the products, they are not worth the headache. Until they figure out the logistical issues, I’ll be passing on and orders from them. I can only hope my order shows up some time this year. In the meantime I am out $250 and had to deliver nothing for Christmas.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

If I were to rate them before they moved warehouses, I would have given them a better review. However they have moved and since then they delayed one of my orders and sold the product I reserved twice. I have contacted them three times this month about issues I have experienced. They like to sent emails out about new prints for their members that they can get for their reserved pair of the month. This month, November, they had a pattern I really wanted, the day I received it I went to the site and they were sold out.

After contacting them, the lady basically told me to get on there faster to reserve my pattern. I decided it was a loss and choose a different pattern. I have two different things I get from them and lucked out with having one that was the pattern I wanted. About a week later I got an email that says they messed up and sold one of my reserve copies. I once again contacted them. The person said something about sometimes the inventories don't match up with what they actually have, etc. Again, I was disappointed, but at least it had been the one I had settled on, but I still had the one I really wanted. Just the other day I receive another email, another oops we messed up. I contacted them about it, but did not waste my time waiting for their response.

As far as I'm concerned I want nothing else to do with the company as they don't seem to want my business. It seems to me that the company likes to lie about things too because when they were switching warehouses, one of our orders got delayed by a month and a half. During that whole time they said that they were in meetings trying to figure out what they would do for us as a "Sorry for Taking so Long" gift, but once the warehouse was up and running, there has not been a single email about the matter further. From my experience I will tell everyone I know that might be thinking about trying this company two things: do not trust this business and do not give them your business because you deserve better service.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

First time order (non-member) due to Amex promo I received. Shipping address matched billing address and both matched credit card billing address. A few days later I was contacted by the MeUndies “Safety and Trust team” for additional information in form of either a copy of my drivers license or current utility bill. As if all the information collection this company already discloses in their terms and conditions (IP address, location info, device info, referring site, etc) isn’t enough now they want my verified personal info to send me UNDERWEAR?!! Just told them to cancel the order. Not sure what’s going on with this company but seems like data harvesting is a big part of what they’re up to. No thanks.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I placed an order with MeUndies on August 28th, today is October 23rd and I still don’t have my order. They moved warehouses and delayed my order 3 times, but it was supposed to have shipped 23 days ago, but I still don’t have it. I’ll give them a pass on the issues related to the move, but according to my tracking info, my package took two weeks to travel from one location in Illinois to a second location in Illinois. They say shipping is out of their control but really it isn’t; hire a different shipping company.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I used to make a large order once a year and for awhile this was fine. This company supposedly prides itself on making the underwear buying experience as easy and hassle free as possible, it is anything but. First, I have had to make multiple accounts with them due to log in issues. Then I made a 260 dollar order and was sent this weird email that seemed like a scam saying if I didn't send something to confirm my address, a bill, my CC with part of the numbers covered up, or my driver's license, they would cancel my order. No fewer than 9 emails later and my order is canceled because I refuse to send my personal information to verify an address change.

Apparently ANY order more than 150 dollars is flagged by their fraud prevention team and what seems like a phishing email is sent to you. It doesn't matter if you have logged in and updated your address previous to your order or used the same credit card for all of your orders for the last 3 years, they still require you to send a piece of mail or some statement showing your name and address? What a weird policy, not to mention a complete waste of their clients' time. Now I'm waiting 7 days to get my money refunded ?!?! My credit card company and the fact that I log into your site will take care of the fraud prevention. Thanks, I've taken my business to Saxx instead. Higher quality, better customer service, more variation in colours and design and ease of check out. Don't waste your time with this company, especially if you're living in Canada, all the bad customer service reviews are legit.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

Absolute joke of a company. I placed an order over a month ago and it was never shipped. Many times they updated people, simply to say things had been delayed again. Customer service was decent at first, they were quick to get back (with, albeit very little information) very quickly with live chat. Now, as of writing this review, they've removed the live chat feature and I have now been waiting over 24 hours for anyone to reply to my latest email.

I placed my order on the 16th August and I'm now seeing people who placed orders at the start of October getting them, and when I look on their website, I can no longer see the prints I ordered, so it would seem they have sold out of prints I purchased over a month ago. Wonderful. It is a pity as I have heard good things about the actual product...the actual product I never received. This is a review of the company, not the product and I would simply advise anyone to proceed with caution with them. Here's hoping I can actually either get a refund or finally revise my order.

Original review: July 27, 2020

The Meundies experience is typically seeing an amazing design and then finding out the don't have it in your size. So you join the membership, allowing you to lock in a design for your monthly order. But then you, as a member, see a design launched and go to lock it in before it's gone. And you do! You lock in a design and size, great! But then, almost a month later, you get an email saying how that design you selected isn't available. Now you get to disappoint your family, during a global pandemic, and them hey, you know that design you were real excited about? Sorry everything is bad right now, but also you don't get these that you reserved and have been waiting on for a month.

MeUndies Company Information