Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.31/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

MeUndies Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MeUndies?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about MeUndies?

Original review: June 20, 2020

I love MeUndies and have ordered several products from them over the last year. I have found the women’s cheeky brief to be most comfortable for me, and my boyfriend loves the men’s trunks. The vibrancy of the prints fade after a few washes, but that doesn’t bother me much since they’re so comfortable and still very cute.

However, their customer service model is terrible. I recently ordered 2 pairs of MeUndies (1 for me, 1 for my boyfriend) in a print that was selling quickly and accidentally clicked the wrong size for my pair. So, I quickly added the correct size to my order and contacted the customer service line, which can only be used through text, about getting the wrong size removed from the order. Hours later, they responded that it was too late to make changes to the order but that they went ahead and canceled the whole order for me. When I immediately responded saying, no that’s not what a wanted, I still want the men’s pair and if it’s too late to change the order, just keep it as it is and send both pair, they again took several hours to respond.

This time, it was too late to reinstate the order and they offered to order just the men’s pair if I authorized the use of my credit card. I knew it would likely take several more hours for them to go through with it, and since the print was selling fast I decided just to place the order myself. The whole point of customer service is to make things like this easier and more streamlined for the customer. The interactions I had happened over the course of 12 hours and the only “help” I receive was them doing things I could’ve done on my own in a matter of minutes. I appreciate the products MeUndies has to offer immensely, but I truly hope they improve their customer service.

Original review: June 10, 2020

The fabric is amazingly soft and I love it. However, I'm annoyed at the limited availability. Whenever I see a print I like it's almost never available in the size and style I want! And they don't restock any of their prints so if you miss out there's no chance of getting it again. Absolutely dumb way to do business in my opinion.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 17, 2020

I ordered from MeUndies several times, and was initially pleased with the service. I did not experience any of the shipping issues others have spoken of. That said, I followed the care instructions very carefully, yet each pair I have started to fall apart at the seams or developed holes within a year. I have spoken to other friends who have used the service, and they also had this issue. Definitely save your money.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I have several pairs of bikini undies and I've worn out two bras. I like the style but I'm disappointed in the quality. I've had cotton undies from a box store that wore better. Yes, the fabric is soft, but it starts to thin and loose the out-of-the-box silkiness after a month. They are still comfortable on average, but nothing to write home about.

My single biggest complaint is that the undies (bikini and hipster) ride up! Holy wedgie status. I'm constantly adjusting whenever I walk for more than a few minutes. Don't even try to run, hike, or adventure in them. I was seriously disappointed. What's more, the prints fade and the bands stretch and seams break (I'm wearing my size, they aren't too small by any means). My bras wore out really fast. The bands stretched to the point of being unusable and the fabric piled after a year. I'm petite so the bras didn't have all that much work to do in the first place. If their stuff was cheap it wouldn't matter, but $20 for undies that last a year or two and give me constant wedgies? Pass!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Live in Toronto. Placed an order just before Christmas. Postal tracking shows the product “Clearing Customs” on Dec 26. Still waiting!!! Now (Jan 7th) the Postal tracking says the product is in the distribution centre in Chicago. So that’s my experience with MeUndies. Still waiting. PS... When I inquired, I was told they are still inside their delivery window ....

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I purchased a Black Friday (November 29th) box of mixed underwear for my girlfriend from MeUndies. When they hadn't arrived after two weeks (and no shipping confirmation) I became concerned and contacted support. I chatted with a nice person who said that the order was in the warehouse. I told them that the person I bought them for was leaving the country on December 18th and I needed them before that date. They assured me they would push my order up because it was already so late and it would go out "any day now" and that they would expedite the order via overnight Fed Ex. Great!

Well... not so great. No order update, they did NOT show up on time and she left without her Christmas gift. I finally received the order on December 24th late in the evening. When she finally returned back after Christmas she opened her gift and 6 of the 10 underwear were exactly the same and Christmas themed. I consider this a major fail on the part of MeUndies and will not be shopping with them again. If you can't fulfill a sale, don't take the orders.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I placed an order on their website and was charged for the order, they gave me an order number, but their website does not recognize the order number. I have now tried four times to contact them and it states that they have live chat every day, but no one will respond. I am going to contact my bank tomorrow to cancel the charge, and I will never order from them again. Worst customer service ever!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

The product arrived slightly after the estimated date which was ok but still not convenient. The product themselves are quite good but nothing crazy. The bit that really makes me dislike it all was the extra £14 postage fee, on top of the $12 postage fee I already paid (ordered from the UK). To anyone thinking of ordering from the UK I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I placed my order over 2 weeks ago on 11/29 and have not received a single update on status. Are my items not available? Why have they not even been shipped yet? This is probably the worst customer service I have ever heard of relative to providing status updates and timing. If I had known there would be absolutely no commitment to providing my items, or even updates on when I could expect them in a timely manner, I would definitely not have made the order in the first place. Especially not for Christmas, which was nearly a month away when I placed the order, but now only 10 days away. MeUndies took my money, over $300, on 11/29, no problem, and I haven’t heard a word from the company since, about my order. They should not be taking money for goods they have not provided. They shouldn’t charge until they ship.

What is further frustrating, I get advertisements in my email everyday, which I’m afraid to unsubscribe from while I’m waiting for the update on my order that never comes. I don’t want ads. I want the order I placed long ago. Another reviewer said the customer service reps who answer questions about status updates, have no communication with the folks at the distribution centers where the products actually are and ship from, and this has been very evident and frustrating. There doesn’t seem to be any accountability to the customer, once the order has been placed and paid for.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

MeUndies customer service and shipping and fulfillment was a terrible experience. When you buy from them, they provide estimated shipping times but they are 100% inaccurate. They have serious communication problems with their fulfillment center, which is also short-staffed, so stuff does not ship and there is zero communication about it. To actually get updates, you have to repeatedly contact their customer support center.

The reps will promise that something is going to ship but day after day it doesn't, and if you complain too much they'll cancel your order. I guess that's one way of keeping customer satisfaction stats high (just make sure dissatisfied people aren't your customers!), but the real solution is to staff out the fulfillment center, improve communication gaps, and proactively update customers when there is a delay instead of waiting for them to contact you. I would absolutely not buy anything from them again and I recommend that everyone avoid them at all costs.

MeUndies Company Information