Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.37/5

MeUndies Reviews

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Live in Toronto. Placed an order just before Christmas. Postal tracking shows the product “Clearing Customs” on Dec 26. Still waiting!!! Now (Jan 7th) the Postal tracking says the product is in the distribution centre in Chicago. So that’s my experience with MeUndies. Still waiting. PS... When I inquired, I was told they are still inside their delivery window ....

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I purchased a Black Friday (November 29th) box of mixed underwear for my girlfriend from MeUndies. When they hadn't arrived after two weeks (and no shipping confirmation) I became concerned and contacted support. I chatted with a nice person who said that the order was in the warehouse. I told them that the person I bought them for was leaving the country on December 18th and I needed them before that date. They assured me they would push my order up because it was already so late and it would go out "any day now" and that they would expedite the order via overnight Fed Ex. Great!

Well... not so great. No order update, they did NOT show up on time and she left without her Christmas gift. I finally received the order on December 24th late in the evening. When she finally returned back after Christmas she opened her gift and 6 of the 10 underwear were exactly the same and Christmas themed. I consider this a major fail on the part of MeUndies and will not be shopping with them again. If you can't fulfill a sale, don't take the orders.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I placed an order on their website and was charged for the order, they gave me an order number, but their website does not recognize the order number. I have now tried four times to contact them and it states that they have live chat every day, but no one will respond. I am going to contact my bank tomorrow to cancel the charge, and I will never order from them again. Worst customer service ever!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

The product arrived slightly after the estimated date which was ok but still not convenient. The product themselves are quite good but nothing crazy. The bit that really makes me dislike it all was the extra £14 postage fee, on top of the $12 postage fee I already paid (ordered from the UK). To anyone thinking of ordering from the UK I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I placed my order over 2 weeks ago on 11/29 and have not received a single update on status. Are my items not available? Why have they not even been shipped yet? This is probably the worst customer service I have ever heard of relative to providing status updates and timing. If I had known there would be absolutely no commitment to providing my items, or even updates on when I could expect them in a timely manner, I would definitely not have made the order in the first place. Especially not for Christmas, which was nearly a month away when I placed the order, but now only 10 days away. MeUndies took my money, over $300, on 11/29, no problem, and I haven’t heard a word from the company since, about my order. They should not be taking money for goods they have not provided. They shouldn’t charge until they ship.

What is further frustrating, I get advertisements in my email everyday, which I’m afraid to unsubscribe from while I’m waiting for the update on my order that never comes. I don’t want ads. I want the order I placed long ago. Another reviewer said the customer service reps who answer questions about status updates, have no communication with the folks at the distribution centers where the products actually are and ship from, and this has been very evident and frustrating. There doesn’t seem to be any accountability to the customer, once the order has been placed and paid for.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MeUndies?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

MeUndies customer service and shipping and fulfillment was a terrible experience. When you buy from them, they provide estimated shipping times but they are 100% inaccurate. They have serious communication problems with their fulfillment center, which is also short-staffed, so stuff does not ship and there is zero communication about it. To actually get updates, you have to repeatedly contact their customer support center.

The reps will promise that something is going to ship but day after day it doesn't, and if you complain too much they'll cancel your order. I guess that's one way of keeping customer satisfaction stats high (just make sure dissatisfied people aren't your customers!), but the real solution is to staff out the fulfillment center, improve communication gaps, and proactively update customers when there is a delay instead of waiting for them to contact you. I would absolutely not buy anything from them again and I recommend that everyone avoid them at all costs.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Order was going to be late due to a ‘stock out’ of one pair in a mystery pack. But a) they never informed me but told me ‘they were going to’ after I contacted them and b) couldn’t figure out that you can put any pair in 'cause it’s a mystery pack. After multiple emails (way too many) I was promised it would be shipped that day or early next day. After it wasn’t I requested a refund. That was ignored and they said it would ship by end of that day. Still didn’t ship, still haven’t heard back. Pretty scammy place with some of the worst customer service.

Original review: July 9, 2019

These are comfortable, great quality and comfortable. Worth the money for you and your hunny to have matching undies. The sizing is accurate, shipping was quick. I would recommend these to anyone who enjoys cute matching couple articles of clothing.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I love their product but if you are a Canadian Customer please read before buying... If you need to return an order you might be charged duty and import fees from US customs that will put the cost of returning your order close to the cost of the original order. The reason I was looking into returning the order was due to their sizing being a full size smaller than other brands.. Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, etc. Customer service is nice but they talked about the size issue and just said it is "something they are looking into" make me wonder how many pair of underwear get sold and never worn due to their weird sizing.

Resolution response: Jan. 10, 2019

Turns out the issue was due to an error in the their inventory system. MeUndies Customer Support really went above and beyond to make it right, including a few complimentary pairs in addition to getting my original order processed. Despite this hiccup, they really do have great customer service and do right by their customers. Thanks MeUndies!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Reserving pairs as a member is pointless. I was a member and reserved two pairs 2 weeks in advance, and then suddenly they are both unavailable and my reservations were cancelled because MeUndies obviously doesn't care about fulfilling reservations for their members and poorly plans their stock. At least this would've only been my second order, so now I can make my first order my last order and cancel this poor excuse for a membership. Don't bother with MeUndies membership because it'll be a toss up if you actually get what you want and reserve.

MeUndies Company Information