3.62/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

MeUndies

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

MeUndies Reviews

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I placed my order over 2 weeks ago on 11/29 and have not received a single update on status. Are my items not available? Why have they not even been shipped yet? This is probably the worst customer service I have ever heard of relative to providing status updates and timing. If I had known there would be absolutely no commitment to providing my items, or even updates on when I could expect them in a timely manner, I would definitely not have made the order in the first place. Especially not for Christmas, which was nearly a month away when I placed the order, but now only 10 days away. MeUndies took my money, over $300, on 11/29, no problem, and I haven’t heard a word from the company since, about my order. They should not be taking money for goods they have not provided. They shouldn’t charge until they ship.

What is further frustrating, I get advertisements in my email everyday, which I’m afraid to unsubscribe from while I’m waiting for the update on my order that never comes. I don’t want ads. I want the order I placed long ago. Another reviewer said the customer service reps who answer questions about status updates, have no communication with the folks at the distribution centers where the products actually are and ship from, and this has been very evident and frustrating. There doesn’t seem to be any accountability to the customer, once the order has been placed and paid for.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

MeUndies customer service and shipping and fulfillment was a terrible experience. When you buy from them, they provide estimated shipping times but they are 100% inaccurate. They have serious communication problems with their fulfillment center, which is also short-staffed, so stuff does not ship and there is zero communication about it. To actually get updates, you have to repeatedly contact their customer support center.

The reps will promise that something is going to ship but day after day it doesn't, and if you complain too much they'll cancel your order. I guess that's one way of keeping customer satisfaction stats high (just make sure dissatisfied people aren't your customers!), but the real solution is to staff out the fulfillment center, improve communication gaps, and proactively update customers when there is a delay instead of waiting for them to contact you. I would absolutely not buy anything from them again and I recommend that everyone avoid them at all costs.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Order was going to be late due to a ‘stock out’ of one pair in a mystery pack. But a) they never informed me but told me ‘they were going to’ after I contacted them and b) couldn’t figure out that you can put any pair in 'cause it’s a mystery pack. After multiple emails (way too many) I was promised it would be shipped that day or early next day. After it wasn’t I requested a refund. That was ignored and they said it would ship by end of that day. Still didn’t ship, still haven’t heard back. Pretty scammy place with some of the worst customer service.

Original review: July 9, 2019

These are comfortable, great quality and comfortable. Worth the money for you and your hunny to have matching undies. The sizing is accurate, shipping was quick. I would recommend these to anyone who enjoys cute matching couple articles of clothing.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I love their product but if you are a Canadian Customer please read before buying... If you need to return an order you might be charged duty and import fees from US customs that will put the cost of returning your order close to the cost of the original order. The reason I was looking into returning the order was due to their sizing being a full size smaller than other brands.. Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, etc. Customer service is nice but they talked about the size issue and just said it is "something they are looking into" make me wonder how many pair of underwear get sold and never worn due to their weird sizing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MeUndies?

Resolution response: Jan. 10, 2019

Turns out the issue was due to an error in the their inventory system. MeUndies Customer Support really went above and beyond to make it right, including a few complimentary pairs in addition to getting my original order processed. Despite this hiccup, they really do have great customer service and do right by their customers. Thanks MeUndies!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Reserving pairs as a member is pointless. I was a member and reserved two pairs 2 weeks in advance, and then suddenly they are both unavailable and my reservations were cancelled because MeUndies obviously doesn't care about fulfilling reservations for their members and poorly plans their stock. At least this would've only been my second order, so now I can make my first order my last order and cancel this poor excuse for a membership. Don't bother with MeUndies membership because it'll be a toss up if you actually get what you want and reserve.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I also bought a Mystery Pack for my husband and they didn't fit. They refused to exchange them for a correct size. Spent over $70 now and I can't use them. Terrible customer service/return policy. I will not shop there anymore.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I purchased a mystery box as my first pair of MeUndies. They of course didn’t fit and the organization refused to take them back. The quality of the underwear really isn’t there for the price either. I chatted with the organization and was sent a sad face emoji when I requested the refund. Don’t buy into the hype. This place is a mismanaged joke.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Needed these within 6 days (to accompany us on an extended trip) so paid for 2 day shipping, ordered on a Thursday and needed them on Wednesday. Nope, were never shipped, no explanation. They are resending (oh and thanks, they are refunding me the $8 shipping) but no apologies and it's really too late. Just irritating. Proceed with caution because first 'other customers have complained about this' and then later 'oh this never happens.'

Original review: July 6, 2018

MeUndies has quality underwear for women, they have flatlock stitching so comfy. MeUndies is convenient because it has a subscription. They also have extremely comfortable underwear and that is exactly what I need. When I am wearing MeUndies it is like wearing one of my really old old comfortable t shirts. But I would like MeUndies to be a lot more snug like form fitting and feeling more sexy on me than an old tshirt, which is comfy but I do not need that all the time. MeUndies are moisture wick underwear. I have never had any underwear that has that. Since I do sports a lot almost every day having the moisture wick feature is extremely necessary and very useful for someone sporty like me.

MeUndies Company Information