3.87/5

31 MeUndies Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 9, 2019

These are comfortable, great quality and comfortable. Worth the money for you and your hunny to have matching undies. The sizing is accurate, shipping was quick. I would recommend these to anyone who enjoys cute matching couple articles of clothing.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I love their product but if you are a Canadian Customer please read before buying... If you need to return an order you might be charged duty and import fees from US customs that will put the cost of returning your order close to the cost of the original order. The reason I was looking into returning the order was due to their sizing being a full size smaller than other brands.. Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, etc. Customer service is nice but they talked about the size issue and just said it is "something they are looking into" make me wonder how many pair of underwear get sold and never worn due to their weird sizing.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Resolution response: Jan. 10, 2019

Turns out the issue was due to an error in the their inventory system. MeUndies Customer Support really went above and beyond to make it right, including a few complimentary pairs in addition to getting my original order processed. Despite this hiccup, they really do have great customer service and do right by their customers. Thanks MeUndies!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Reserving pairs as a member is pointless. I was a member and reserved two pairs 2 weeks in advance, and then suddenly they are both unavailable and my reservations were cancelled because MeUndies obviously doesn't care about fulfilling reservations for their members and poorly plans their stock. At least this would've only been my second order, so now I can make my first order my last order and cancel this poor excuse for a membership. Don't bother with MeUndies membership because it'll be a toss up if you actually get what you want and reserve.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I also bought a Mystery Pack for my husband and they didn't fit. They refused to exchange them for a correct size. Spent over $70 now and I can't use them. Terrible customer service/return policy. I will not shop there anymore.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I purchased a mystery box as my first pair of MeUndies. They of course didn’t fit and the organization refused to take them back. The quality of the underwear really isn’t there for the price either. I chatted with the organization and was sent a sad face emoji when I requested the refund. Don’t buy into the hype. This place is a mismanaged joke.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MeUndies?

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Needed these within 6 days (to accompany us on an extended trip) so paid for 2 day shipping, ordered on a Thursday and needed them on Wednesday. Nope, were never shipped, no explanation. They are resending (oh and thanks, they are refunding me the $8 shipping) but no apologies and it's really too late. Just irritating. Proceed with caution because first 'other customers have complained about this' and then later 'oh this never happens.'

Original review: July 6, 2018

MeUndies has quality underwear for women, they have flatlock stitching so comfy. MeUndies is convenient because it has a subscription. They also have extremely comfortable underwear and that is exactly what I need. When I am wearing MeUndies it is like wearing one of my really old old comfortable t shirts. But I would like MeUndies to be a lot more snug like form fitting and feeling more sexy on me than an old tshirt, which is comfy but I do not need that all the time. MeUndies are moisture wick underwear. I have never had any underwear that has that. Since I do sports a lot almost every day having the moisture wick feature is extremely necessary and very useful for someone sporty like me.

Original review: July 4, 2018

The first features when I go to buy something underwear is the quality, brand and another things like a good color, a dark color. My experience buying MeUndies products has been very good.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Meundies really finds the right undies that you need to fit you. It's easy to shop around on their website and browse. I also find their products not so bad in pricing. But they should improve their shipping policy. Just charge a flat rate for every order unless it is under ten dollars. The more you buy the less shipping it should cost because you're paying more for their merchandise. But my overall experience with the company MeUndies was a good time. It was fun to search for new customizable underwear that showed you what they really look like and fit. Shipping was okay and filling out your card information was a breeze. I hate websites that tell you that you have to sign up or subscribe or free trial if you fill this out.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I love that there is underwear for men in all shapes and sizes. I love all the different styles and clothing of the underwear. There are many different types such as sporty, casual, contemporary, active, and modern. I also like that some of the underwear is affordable. MeUndies is good for men who wants style and understand their needs when it comes to underwear.

I wish they had their own website instead of having to go to different websites to search their brand of underwear. I also dislike how some of the underwear is kind of expensive for my taste. I feel that they should bring the price down a little. I also dislike that some of the material isn't that great for the price. MeUndies is a great brand but some of the prices are left to be desired. But my overall experience for MeUndies was actually a great one. I felt that the different websites this brand was on was very easy to navigate and easy to use. The site was very simple and it was very easy to find what type of underwear I wanted to find. I also liked that it was also easy to find the color and style I wanted. The material I had ordered were made of great quality and the pricing was okay. Overall, I will continue to buy this product and shop around for the best prices.

MeUndies Company Information