4.20/5
Based on 25 reviews that contain star ratings

25 MeUndies Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 6, 2018

MeUndies has quality underwear for women, they have flatlock stitching so comfy. MeUndies is convenient because it has a subscription. They also have extremely comfortable underwear and that is exactly what I need. When I am wearing MeUndies it is like wearing one of my really old old comfortable t shirts. But I would like MeUndies to be a lot more snug like form fitting and feeling more sexy on me than an old tshirt, which is comfy but I do not need that all the time. MeUndies are moisture wick underwear. I have never had any underwear that has that. Since I do sports a lot almost every day having the moisture wick feature is extremely necessary and very useful for someone sporty like me.

Original review: July 4, 2018

The first features when I go to buy something underwear is the quality, brand and another things like a good color, a dark color. My experience buying MeUndies products has been very good.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Meundies really finds the right undies that you need to fit you. It's easy to shop around on their website and browse. I also find their products not so bad in pricing. But they should improve their shipping policy. Just charge a flat rate for every order unless it is under ten dollars. The more you buy the less shipping it should cost because you're paying more for their merchandise. But my overall experience with the company MeUndies was a good time. It was fun to search for new customizable underwear that showed you what they really look like and fit. Shipping was okay and filling out your card information was a breeze. I hate websites that tell you that you have to sign up or subscribe or free trial if you fill this out.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I love that there is underwear for men in all shapes and sizes. I love all the different styles and clothing of the underwear. There are many different types such as sporty, casual, contemporary, active, and modern. I also like that some of the underwear is affordable. MeUndies is good for men who wants style and understand their needs when it comes to underwear.

I wish they had their own website instead of having to go to different websites to search their brand of underwear. I also dislike how some of the underwear is kind of expensive for my taste. I feel that they should bring the price down a little. I also dislike that some of the material isn't that great for the price. MeUndies is a great brand but some of the prices are left to be desired. But my overall experience for MeUndies was actually a great one. I felt that the different websites this brand was on was very easy to navigate and easy to use. The site was very simple and it was very easy to find what type of underwear I wanted to find. I also liked that it was also easy to find the color and style I wanted. The material I had ordered were made of great quality and the pricing was okay. Overall, I will continue to buy this product and shop around for the best prices.

Original review: July 1, 2018

A friend told me about MeUndies and I was skeptical. I was not sure how online ordering of underwear was going to work considering that I could not try them on or feel them but it was great. I like just about everything about their underwear. I work on my feet all day and have found that underwear can become quite the issues because of how uncomfortable they are. MeUndies are the most comfortable underwear items that I have ever worn. I take the time to recommend them as much as I can. However, they should make shipping faster and easier to achieve.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MeUndies?

Original review: June 29, 2018

I love the materials they use and the colors they select. It is sexy and sensual but modest and tomboyish. I do have a tomboy side and did appreciate the size and fit. In addition, I enjoyed how the layout of the site was and the ease of seeing and finding the right items for me. Also, I really enjoyed the feel of the product. They fit perfectly and were very comfortable. I was satisfied, but I would like more lingerie and things for couples that could be versatile. I would also love it if they were customization and you could add more brighter colors and different types of designs.

Original review: June 28, 2018

My overall experience with Meundies was very positive. I like the way they fit. They don't ride up, very comfortable and stands up well after many washings. Also, they offer underwear I cannot find in store. Highly recommend to friends and family. However it would be nice if they weren't so expensive. I would also prefer them to be available locally, instead of mail order only.

Original review: June 27, 2018

The comfort level is unmatched... great for the price you pay for them. MeUndies was truly an eye opening product to have bought. While I would recommend to anyone interested in buying underwear online, I wish they were more available in physical retail stores. It can be inconvenient to have to order them online and wait for them to come in... Overall, my experience was great! Everything was well specified, shipping was fast, and the product itself was beyond exceptional. Everything was well packaged and as advertised as well... I am beyond pleased.

Original review: June 26, 2018

They are comfortable and lightweight. I like the design and how it's sewn. I usually order from here because it's really fast and you can't find some of their items anywhere in stores. I'll try to go look for it in physical stores and haven't found any of their items yet. But I dislike the rim of the entrance. I wish it was easier to get free delivery because the delivery fee is so much! The products are good but cost so much plus the shipping. It's really crazy to order. Still it was a good experience, came within the 2 week range, but that can feel like forever. You can't order if you expect your items would come at a certain time.

Original review: June 25, 2018

I like the comfy cotton, the different styles and sizes to match, and that it is easy to maintain and wash. Also very comfy to wear and no lines show thru. I like the nice colors and prints to choose from. I was very pleased with all aspects of the undies, but I dislike how you can only get a few for a large price. They could have a bigger range of colors and prints.

Original review: June 24, 2018

The comfort and price of these underwear is great. I like the fabric, fit and everything about them. They are kind of expensive but worth it. My overall experience was very good and I would definitely buy more in the future. I would recommend to others without a doubt and if they want comfort.

Original review: June 23, 2018

They are one of a kind undies and my overall experience was very satisfactory. I like the features of the material that they are made out of. The fabric is really high quality and comfortable to the touch. I was very impressed by how the undergarments were designed and stitched to color. They are very colorful and vibrant and the stitchwork is very nicely done on them. The patterns and colors of them makes me want to walk around in public without my pants on and just talk about my undies all day long.

Original review: June 22, 2018

A fantastic product for everyone to use. They fit really well and I love how they feel against my body when I walk and sit at work and I would recommend them to anyone who wanted them. They are a great company and they have wonderful options.

Original review: June 22, 2018

They have a great clothes to use in here because I can use the washing machine and clean the dirty one. They have a quality clothes, good customer services to support the customers need and great deal to use. Also, they have a good and fast online purchase.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I love how soft Meundies are and how long they last. Product was good, very durable and held up to washing and drying. I also like the different styles available. But I really don't like the subscription part, I wish I could just buy when I want to. Also, compared to other popular brands they cost way too much. Once in a while it's a good buy but not long term. Other than that, I like how they feel on and they look cute on and stay put.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I like that they are extremely comfortable. The material is extremely soft and supple yet very supportive. The material has just enough elasticity and it basically felt like there was nothing on. The product breathes right and the quality was exquisite. This was a great product and it exceeded my wildest dreams. It did everything it was supposed to do and then some.

Original review: June 19, 2018

My experience with Meundies was superb. They are reassuring and trustworthy. The ordering process was simple and easy to navigate, shipping was within reason and fast. The packaging was very professional and neat also. I was very pleased. They should offer more discounts and coupons. But other than that, the material that Meundies is made of feels smooth and silky on my skin. The fit is not too tight around the waist and makes me feel supported. I feel great when wearing them and they do me well.

Original review: June 18, 2018

Meundies has great selection and great customer service. My orders from Meundies always arrive fast and I enjoy their welcoming customer service. They have always taken good care of me and done a good job for me. I hope to remain a customer of theirs and would love to order from them again in the future. They are a great company and they should keep up the good work.

Original review: June 17, 2018

The MeUndies are always a nice comfortable fit. Every time I wear them they make me feel like a new person. The brand is becoming more popular and I see them more in fashion nowadays. I've always liked to order from them because they offer the best deals and have a brand that offers quality and precise clothing. And they always offer the brands, colors, textures and sizes I want. They make patterns and colors that are really likable and have great styles. My overall experience was excellent.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I highly recommend Meundies. I like it a lot and they are a good brand to subscribe to. They have good quality and are fashionable. The fit is outstanding and they have a few different colors and varieties to choose from which is different from all the other brands out there.

Original review: June 15, 2018

The underwear are relatively cheap and decent quality for what you pay. I felt like they were underwear that I would personally be willing to purchase again. However, in the future I would like if they would hold more periodic sales and deals. If the underwear were more robust and had a more durable waistband, I would feel more confident about purchasing them again. But other than that I was satisfied as they were a good deal and I got them on sale.

Original review: June 14, 2018

My overall experience with this brand of underwear was altogether really great. Meundies has great soft material and has a sporty and elegant design for the price I got. It was a good choice to get this button underwear! I was very proud that I found this specific brand for underwear. It was comfortable and sexy. I recommended this brand already to a friend and I would definitely get this brand again when the colours would be a bit more catchy.

Original review: June 13, 2018

They have a very nice wide variety to fit anyone's needs. They are super affordable and shipping is fast and the quality is super appealing. I would recommended this site to anyone who is need of new underwear, such a great value for the quality they provide. The overall concept of the direction the company is going is great and such a great value for the product they do provide. My overall experience with the products, was super great. Cannot asked for a better customer service I received through this company.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I like how they are comfy to wear. Makes me happy when I am wearing them. This is a good thing for me since it makes me feels good when they are on me. But they can have more elastic to them. This would be a very nice thing for me to have as a part of it. It would make them seem like they are able to be worn for a long time and be able to have them fit me if I were to gain some weight if I eat too much. Overall it has been a good experience for me to have. They make me feel like I am getting something that would be nice for me to have. Without them I feel like I am getting something that is of a lesser value than what would be nice to me to have to get.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Meundies gets the order right and ships promptly. Their products are very attractive and I have a lot of confidence when I wear them. My female friend likes them as well. They help me stay dry and reduces odor. I like that they are built to last, have a lightweight finish and have a flexible waistband. I also like their stitching. I barely notice them when I wear them. They are so comfortable and do a good job with the fit. Gives me support where I need it and plenty of room in the pouch which I appreciate.

MeUndies Company Information