4.48/5
Based on 21 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

21 Mack Weldon Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 10, 2018

It's comfortable and soft and specifically for 18 hours with good airflow within the clothing. The pattern is mostly basic classic with lot of colors and some bright options and stripes. But they should improve a bit of cloth and more varieties in type of cloth offered. And have a bit of modern touch with various styles than normal underwears. Also it's a bit on expensive side and you can't really keep spending money on underwear more often when cheaper options are available. It would improve if it was included in various market retailers with coupons.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I like the 18 hour Jersey Boxer Briefs, and also the boxers, the material is top quality and very comfortable for all day wear without bunching up or binding. However, I wish it was less expensive than the current pricing or multiple pair discounts to make it more economical to switch my entire underwear exclusively to Mack Weldon. But other than that, my overall experience has been pleasant. The items arrived in time and I like the knit fabric material which makes it hopefully durable over the long haul.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 3, 2018

I enjoyed wearing this underwear and the overall experience with this men's underwear brand was very positive. I like how they look when you put them on. They are comfortable and are not too tight or too loose. They are made of breathable and quality fabric that feels good to wear. I like this brand of men's underwear and they are of a good value but the price could always be lower.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Whenever I buy underwear it makes me feel special. The way that the underwear industry makes me feel better about myself is magical. I love the underwear Mack Weldon make and the way it feels is very nice. I like how they implement coupon into online shopping. Truly innovative and also, the way the referral program works is astounding. I like the excellent pricing on the undergarment as a whole, but the industry should use techniques to lower prices and make the general feel better. Also, the underwear should be less tight so that it does not go in my butt because that is annoying.

Original review: July 1, 2018

Ordering was easy, the selection of merchandise was fine, and receipt of my order was very quick. I like the fit, the style and the price. They were ideal for me, and I will shop at the source again very soon. I will tell all my relatives and friends that Mack Weldon is a great place to shop at, and that they have good products. They will be very interested in shopping at Mack Weldon. Everything that I can think of here was ideal and my experience in shopping at Mack Weldon was good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mack Weldon?

Original review: June 29, 2018

I love how comfortable this underwear is. The fit is perfect and quickly wicks away moisture to keep things dry. The product is what I expected it to be. My overall experience with this company was wonderful. The website was ready to order from and they provided shopping updates. But I would sell this underwear in more styles and fits to improve this product and get more customers. Otherwise I love the products that I purchased and will purchase again.

Original review: June 28, 2018

They have a much better fit than other brands. They have a very large assortment of colors, and fitments. They undoubtedly represent a most luxurious countenance. The overall shopping experience was incredibly positive. All the product's I've procured have fit well and worn well. Although, I wish they carried a more robust assortment of more sports based garments. They should endeavor to ascertain how vast and diverse their clientele is.

Original review: June 27, 2018

I like that they have affordable prices and they have really nice fabric. The product is already everything that I hope for, my man is satisfied and looking good in them. My overall experience has been amazing, I love everything about the underwear from the colors, sizes, speed of delivery, etc. I will be shopping here for a very long time.

Original review: June 26, 2018

I love that they are a very well known brand... My husband has been wearing these since many years. Their quality is really top class and best in its class and my husband loves these as they are very comfortable. The experience has been very good... But I would be really happy if they could consider the price. Then maybe we would be able to purchase more from them and so can others who love this brand so much. Would recommend it to others.

Original review: June 24, 2018

Some of the different features that I personally like are the fun colors and the fit of the overall Mack Weldon brand of underwear, very, very nice. I personally don't like the overall big name band at the top where it says the brand name of the underwear. I think that could be slightly thinner. Other than that, the overall experience was very Fast and very easy overall to order. No hassle at all and will definitely order again

Original review: June 23, 2018

We really have an excellent experience with the Mack Weldon underwear as my sons love them and think they are very smart and cool to wear. Those underwear from Mack Weldon are really extra comfortable to wear as they are not too soft or thin or light. They are very smooth and they stretch a little. They fit very well and the legs openings are just right. But it would be great if the material they are made have nice design, pattern and are stylish as they would look more premium and sexy. They can also be improved by having them made lower waist, not too high.

Original review: June 22, 2018

Mack Weldon has been a good brand of underwear which my husband likes and it has good design too. Their products are cool and it has a lot of varieties that you can choose. And the quality of it is so good that makes my husband wearing it so comfortable. It is durable and not expensive and the brand itself is a well-known brand. And it has a lot of good reviews where I compared to other brand's review and the reviewers also showed the products they bought and showed the quality of it.

Original review: June 21, 2018

They are very comfortable, the prices are reasonable and the quality is outstanding. My husband loves the material of these underwear. They have different material to choose from that other brands do not have like material that keeps odor away, breathes, and keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Also, the material is soft but holds its shape very well and the colors do not fade even after many washings. I love this brand but the prices are pretty high for underwear although they are the best underwear I have ever purchased for my husband.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I was looking for underwear that fit my unique body type and Mack Weldon underwear fit really well. Good and quality underwear and many different styles too which was very nice. But I was hoping for a cheaper price because I paid nearly double what I typically pay but I do not mind the price now as much as I did when I purchased it. Also the shipping was a bit quicker than what it was.

Original review: June 18, 2018

The 18 hour mesh underwear specifically is made with responsible textiles and keeps the men fresh for the entire time they wear them. They are really soft and sturdy and easy to clean. The fact that you get free shipping over $50 and it's fast makes you want to order more. I would like to see more athletic pieces and ones with more flamboyant and striking colors and patterns, also maybe personalized without it being too cheesy? But other than that, you can match with their range of t-shirts and long underwear for seasonal purposes with the same comfort and freshness as the briefs.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I've been using this specific brand for about five years now, and they've always been the best fit for me. They all give me comfort and good support! But a little too tight sometimes. Mack Weldon boxers are perfect! A pair of underwear I used to wear used to give me a rash, so I stopped wearing that kind, but the next kind simply was too loose. The brand after that was much too tight, and I had finally had enough and looked online for recommendations. They told me to go to Mack Weldon. I had a wonderful experience, customer service has always been great and fast at fixing any mishaps! They gave me a size triple XL and when I contacted customer service they immediately responded and sent me the correctly sized product. Very fast shipping and quick actions! I've recommended them to all of my friends, and they have all thanked me.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I like their underwear products. They are easy to wear, comfortable and fun to use whenever I go places. They are also affordable and they come in a different array of colors. It was a pleasant experience overall.

Original review: June 15, 2018

My experience was pleasant. It is something I would use again. It is well crafted. It felt good in the body and you could tell that it was a high quality brand. I enjoyed it and was surprised by how much I liked a new brand. It was nice and efficient but it felt a bit small and could be more fabric. I’m not sure if that is the fashion now but I like more old fashion fabric styles. I feel that the company doesn't have to follow with trends. It should go out on a limb.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I loved them. They have many colors and styles. They are for the younger man up to the older man to the oldest man. No other brand can do that without having to work hard at that and they do not. They fit easy and do not bind. They try not to go up your butt, but I still think they need to make matching socks and underwear. Maybe more colors, and looser fit. And whitey, tighties do not look like that. They look more like just underwear.

Original review: June 13, 2018

They're light and breathable. They don't chafe, ride up or get sweaty and hot and uncomfortable. The waistband doesn't pinch, and the fit is just right. They are sized about true to size and they don't run bigger or smaller. I had to order some more! I wasn't so sure about these when I saw the price tag, however, with that being said, it was nice to finally find a really comfortable pair of underwear that didn't cost quite an arm and a leg. I also like the moisture wicking. All in all, great underwear.

Original review: June 12, 2018

My overall experience was very positive. The online ordering process was very easy and the shipment arrived quickly and in great condition. I would order from Mack Weldon again in the future. This brand is made of performance based fabrics and has superior functionality. I like the overall quality and appearance of this brand's line of men's underwear. It's also is the most comfortable and luxurious brand of men's underwear.

Mack Weldon Company Information