Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.10/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Mack Weldon Reviews

Original review: May 6, 2020

With the onset of the pandemic and working at home, I wanted to be as comfortable as possible. I didn't feel right about wearing old baggy sport sweats. I think I saw the Ace sweats from Mack Weldon on Twitter and liked the look and clicked on the link. The website price was $75 but there was a line for a promo code. Some quick research saved me about $15 and my hope was that spending twice as much on sweatpants would pay off.

Shipping was through regular mail and the company provides tracking. It was supposed to arrive on a Friday, but got held up to Tuesday, which was frustrating, but not Mack Weldon's fault. In. fact, I called the company and they said they had experienced issues of late with USPS. The product looked nice and not like sweatpants of old. Better than that is the comfort level and the fact that I'd be comfortable in public places with these dark navy sweats. You can do anything in them. In any case, I hope they last and wear well, but I'd buy another pair and recommend the product.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I ordered sweats shorts from Mack Weldon in large and they seemed a smidge big so I ordered medium and kept the large just to compare. The medium was perfect. FYI Mack Weldon CREDITED me for the returns BEFORE I have mailed them. I found one item as good as their products. CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

The Underwear and Socks are second to none. Absolutely love them. I finally found the best underwear and socks on the Planet. Love it. They have a large variety and different colors. I have an assortment of both. Love them all and plan on getting more. Mack Weldon 4Life.

Original review: May 13, 2020

Received a pair of The ‘radius’ pants last year as a gift and they lasted well enough that I decided to re-order the exact same pair. The product I received has the same label but the cut is different and the colour is way off. They are far more baggy and the navy blue appears more like sky blue. Not worth the hassle of a return, but I will not be buying from Mack Weldon again. Even though the label is exactly the

Original review: April 29, 2020

I ordered several products a week ago, they charged my credit card immediately and basically nothing else has happened. They sent me a bad tracking # and no one will answer my emails. TOMMY JOHN IS A MUCH BETTER COMPANY AND THEIR GOODS ARE AWESOME. They also have FABULOUS service!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mack Weldon?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

Pant quality is not commensurate of price. Look elsewhere to Rhone or LULU. Stitching came apart in seat area. Pant are ideal for commuter, airport travel, errands, etc. but at 100.00 I would expect to last longer than they did.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I bought a bunch of shirts with the idea that I would keep some and send back the ones that I didn't like. Big mistake. Their return process is a nightmare. The site makes it extremely complicated to select which items you'd like to return. It says that they will give you a shipping slip, but the site just get stuck in a loading loop. Very clever guys....

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I like to purchase "high-end" clothing and sheets advertised on TV and radio to see if they really are THAT much better … You know the ones where “you've never slept on something so comfortable”, "somehow the sheets cured my arthritis", “this is the most comfortable sweatshirt you'll ever own”… “If you don't like it, the first pair is on us” (Mack Weldon). Blah blah blah. Other than Boll & Branch branch I can honestly say nothing has lived up to the claims. I even bought Mike's most comfortable pillow in the whole wide world, including his mattress topper and now my very first "sweatshirt” from Mack Weldon.

Not everyone likes to read long reviews; I try to keep this to the point. I'm just under 6 feet tall and very physically active. I've got broad shoulders and a relatively slim waistline; this thing did not fit at all. First of all, I bought the largest one that they sell which is a 2XL, tight in the shoulders but otherwise a decent cut. Here's the issue, calling this a sweatshirt is somewhat of a stretch. I guess in my mind; a sweatshirt will always be the thickness and durability of Champion; this is more like a thick casual pullover. In fact they really need to stop marketing this as a sweatshirt and call it a pullover. The fabric is nice but nothing special. It is cut a little differently than off the rack "sweatshirts" but it's just a shirt/pullover.

So for $68 is it worth it? It wasn't for me, so I returned it, which was a relatively easy experience. Because this is one of those millennial companies that thinks it is clever not to have a telephone number so you can’t call them. You have to remember your username and password and go on the website to request the return. This process, I will say is shockingly simple; more companies should make returning items this easy. Here’s my two cents… If you go to friends or family(s) homes or have people over but want to keep it casual, this is an excellent choice. It looks nice, will keep you relatively warm. It doesn't look like you're some bum who invited company over and then walks around the house in a sweatshirt. All in all this is a nice pullover for casual use as long as it's not too cold. This is not the sweatshirts that generation X grew up with. Swing and a miss Mack Weldon.

PS I was recently at Nordstrom's and they had incredibly comparable pullovers for sale for less money in a broad range of colors and sizes. Clothing is a tough thing to sell online because you never know how it's going to look or fit. This company clearly makes an effort to produce a higher quality (then say Kohl's) product line. But it is absolutely not worth what they charge for it. Tommy John and Mack Weldon are simply overpriced clothing that is supposed to make you feel like you're smarter than the average bear… In reality it might be a little dumber for wasting your money.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

The number one responsibility of an online retailer is to provide a receipt upon charging credit cards. Don’t do that = Cheating people. I am not writing letters to your customer support, have better things to do. Your goods are not that good, you have to respect your customers.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

Left multiple emails to reach customer service, note email contact only. Only way to reach representative, asking to exchange unopened briefs for a smaller size. 5 days went by to receive a reply, giving me no return info, address or label. ????

Mack Weldon Company Information