3.85/5

26 Mack Weldon Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 6, 2019

Try-On Guarantee claim is a perfect selling point. The problem, this company does not adhere to their claim. I contacted them in writing five times, and have not received any response. Although, they do acknowledge the contact - but no follow on. If they are not going to follow their own advertisement, they should not offer it and frustrate customers. I hate to be negative about any company, but this one. Sorry - not sorry. As far as the product they are soft, and feel good but do not hold up at all for the price. I will go to Jockey equivalent for the money.

Original review: March 4, 2019

This company ran a news article on Fox News. They claim that they do not require return but they tout less than 2 percent return. DUH. Does ANYONE else see the lie behind this? Does anyone else see the false math? Does anyone else see the false advertising?? If you don't require returns then less than 2 percent returns means not one blessed thing. Quit treating the American public as if they are stupid.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Feels good but poor workmanship. About a year ago I bought a 3 pack of their Boxer shorts. For the first few washings they were just fine but soon I began to see tears at the bottom of the waistband. They progressively got worse. I would never spend that much on Mack Weldon products again.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

On July 28 I purchased a pair of “Ace” sweatpants from Mack Weldon. After a couple days I received an “item en route” notification from DHL. I receive these notifications but on tracking it has still not left its point of origin. I co reacted DHL and was informed more information was needed from seller for shipping. I attempted to contact Mack Weldon on several occasions to address the concern and have yet to have customer service contact me or rectify the situation. This situation has turned me off from this company. My only question is why did they take my money and not give me a product.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Didn't process my return. I sent 2 items back and only got refunded for one. I'm out $120 for a bag that I don't even have anymore. Their response: Our pre-paid shipping labels are created for the specific items that were checked when that return was created. I checked the notes for that return from our warehouse and it shows they only received one item in that return. The notes say the item was damaged but they processed the refund anyway. I wouldn't have a way to track your other return if you didn't use the pre-paid shipping label that was created for it. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. If you have any other questions or concerns, just ask and I'd be happy to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mack Weldon?

Original review: July 10, 2018

It's comfortable and soft and specifically for 18 hours with good airflow within the clothing. The pattern is mostly basic classic with lot of colors and some bright options and stripes. But they should improve a bit of cloth and more varieties in type of cloth offered. And have a bit of modern touch with various styles than normal underwears. Also it's a bit on expensive side and you can't really keep spending money on underwear more often when cheaper options are available. It would improve if it was included in various market retailers with coupons.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I like the 18 hour Jersey Boxer Briefs, and also the boxers, the material is top quality and very comfortable for all day wear without bunching up or binding. However, I wish it was less expensive than the current pricing or multiple pair discounts to make it more economical to switch my entire underwear exclusively to Mack Weldon. But other than that, my overall experience has been pleasant. The items arrived in time and I like the knit fabric material which makes it hopefully durable over the long haul.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I enjoyed wearing this underwear and the overall experience with this men's underwear brand was very positive. I like how they look when you put them on. They are comfortable and are not too tight or too loose. They are made of breathable and quality fabric that feels good to wear. I like this brand of men's underwear and they are of a good value but the price could always be lower.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Whenever I buy underwear it makes me feel special. The way that the underwear industry makes me feel better about myself is magical. I love the underwear Mack Weldon make and the way it feels is very nice. I like how they implement coupon into online shopping. Truly innovative and also, the way the referral program works is astounding. I like the excellent pricing on the undergarment as a whole, but the industry should use techniques to lower prices and make the general feel better. Also, the underwear should be less tight so that it does not go in my butt because that is annoying.

Original review: July 1, 2018

Ordering was easy, the selection of merchandise was fine, and receipt of my order was very quick. I like the fit, the style and the price. They were ideal for me, and I will shop at the source again very soon. I will tell all my relatives and friends that Mack Weldon is a great place to shop at, and that they have good products. They will be very interested in shopping at Mack Weldon. Everything that I can think of here was ideal and my experience in shopping at Mack Weldon was good.

Mack Weldon Company Information