3.34/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Mack Weldon

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Mack Weldon Reviews

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

Purchased pair of Mack Weldon boxer briefs at Nordstrom and requested return/exchange from Mack Weldon; company would not honour their "Best Pair Guarantee" unless underwear bought via their website. No indication of latter in advertising the guarantee. Found their underwear not to be as advertised in the slick marketing language used in their ads. Able to obtain much more comfortable underwear, including a non-roll waist band, from Jockey brand boxer briefs and for less than half the price of a Mack Weldon pair of boxer briefs. Don't buy into the fancy language descriptors in the Mack Weldon advertisements, you can get much better value for your money with other companies.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I have ordered several pair of Mack Weldon briefs, love the fit, love the softness of the waist band and the brief also. I have had 3 pair where the waist band has raveled from the brief. Way too expensive for the waist band to ravel. One pair came that way the other 2 pair raveled after 1 or 2 washings. I have contacted the company twice with pictures of what has happened and they have sent replacements. Probably won’t purchase anymore, too expensive for 1 or 2 wearings.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I have ordered several times. This time I need to make a return. They make it sound easy but it is not. First, there is no phone number, only email contact. Second, you are directed to your account page to process the return but the order doesn't even show up on the account page as an order. So I cannot return what the website doesn't know I have received. I am on my third email. And, note, they are clear that you have only 30 days from purchase and since it took a week to get here; I have three weeks left to see if they answer my email.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I have ordered over $1000 worth of product over the last two years. However, I'm not sure what happened since they changed their website. I ordered a new item two weeks ago and the shirt is still listed as shipping soon. I have emailed and submitted an online request for info on when it will ship or if the item isn't available. Have not heard anything from them. Very unlike them to not respond. Not sure if they sold out to another company or VC, but something has definitely changed. Makes me hesitant to order anymore from them.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

Ordered 8 pairs of underwear and then tried to contact the company about returning 6 and ordering 6 of the more expensive pair that I liked better. Also to return the (per their advertisement) the pair I did not like. Have emailed 3 times with no response.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mack Weldon?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

Return policy is not true. No one ever even got back to me. Promotional codes are not accepted. All codes entered even from their own add materials are not excepted. Lack of customer service. No one has ever returned my call or email. Buy Tommy John.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Try-On Guarantee claim is a perfect selling point. The problem, this company does not adhere to their claim. I contacted them in writing five times, and have not received any response. Although, they do acknowledge the contact - but no follow on. If they are not going to follow their own advertisement, they should not offer it and frustrate customers. I hate to be negative about any company, but this one. Sorry - not sorry. As far as the product they are soft, and feel good but do not hold up at all for the price. I will go to Jockey equivalent for the money.

Original review: March 4, 2019

This company ran a news article on Fox News. They claim that they do not require return but they tout less than 2 percent return. DUH. Does ANYONE else see the lie behind this? Does anyone else see the false math? Does anyone else see the false advertising?? If you don't require returns then less than 2 percent returns means not one blessed thing. Quit treating the American public as if they are stupid.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Feels good but poor workmanship. About a year ago I bought a 3 pack of their Boxer shorts. For the first few washings they were just fine but soon I began to see tears at the bottom of the waistband. They progressively got worse. I would never spend that much on Mack Weldon products again.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

On July 28 I purchased a pair of “Ace” sweatpants from Mack Weldon. After a couple days I received an “item en route” notification from DHL. I receive these notifications but on tracking it has still not left its point of origin. I co reacted DHL and was informed more information was needed from seller for shipping. I attempted to contact Mack Weldon on several occasions to address the concern and have yet to have customer service contact me or rectify the situation. This situation has turned me off from this company. My only question is why did they take my money and not give me a product.

Mack Weldon Company Information