3.7/5 (116 ratings)

About Mack Weldon

Mack Weldon Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mack Weldon?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mack Weldon?

Original review: May 20, 2022

I don’t write a lot of reviews, actually never but this place is too sketchy not to address. I’ve been a very good customer, purchased dozens of boxers for my son here over the years. I was delighted to see the store opened up and bought a shirt which needed to be exchanged for a smaller size. Called at 6:50 and spoke to the surly clerk who sold it to me. He said they close at 7. By 7 the lights were out, the door shut which he cracked open at 7:01 to tell me I have to come back another day, he has to let his “associate” go home. It was 7:01, it was he who had taken my call 10 minutes prior.

I called Hudson Yards, sent emails - 4:00 the next day nothing. If you want to spend $30 on some boxers, or buy easily 60 or more for your son, 1) buy from someone who gives a ** about their loyal and devoted customers and 2) buy into a brand that knows how to staff their store with an appropriate sales person. If anyone knows of a comparable company for overpriced boxers, please reply. These are all going in the trash, from the reviews I’ve been reading the quality is not what it once was.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

This is a very poorly run company with atrocious customer service. Cannot contact them in a reasonable time frame. Can only leave an email message and then you probably will not receive a reply. Canceled my order without notice. I found out by searching my account otherwise I would be waiting for an order that was listed to arrive by December 13-14. I will never buy from this poor company again and will not recommend to anyone else. Stay away.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

Material fades and the elastic band fails after just a few washes. For the cost and name MW I thought this would be better quality. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! Will not be purchasing from MW ever again. Definite waste of money!!

Original review: April 13, 2021

Over priced Chinese products, the quality is ok at best but keep in mind it’s all made in China....I was not impressed with the company or its products and will not purchase any more products from this company.

Resolution response: March 9, 2021

Today - 03. 09. 21 - I received an email from Kayla at MW refunding the $15 spent on FedEx 2Day shipping and offering 20% off my next purchase. Case closed as far as I am concerned.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

The Ace Sweatpant product is great. Customer service horrible. Had option of free shipping or expedited for $15 2 Day. Wanted to make sure product arrived before a vacation. Product arrived a day later than expected delivery. Contacted customer service and Julia basically said “yes, it’s disappointing when you’ve paid for expedited delivery and don’t receive it.” Company emailed me to ask how Julia did and basically asked what they could do to make me happy. I responded [twice] that I was disappointed and expected more from their company - especially as a first time customer. I felt a refund or credit of the $15 shipping fee was reasonable. Not even the courtesy of a response. Tells me that my business is not important or appreciated.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

You can email customer service and get a timely response and a resolution to your issues. From prior reviews I thought it would be an issues. Everything has been resolved to the best possible conclusion.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

While their products are good quality, they are probably over-priced. I am not writing this to fuss about the high price. I am writing to alert people to the fact that THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER ON THEIR WEBSITE. SO, if you have a problem with one of their products, you must send an email and hope for a reply. I sent them an email on 12/30/20, and another on 1/9/21 outlining a problem and requesting a refund. It is now February 2: NO REPLY AT ALL. In the future, I'll take my business elsewhere.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

I returned an order and never received my refund. I requested a return and it was approved. They told me by email the refund was issued. Bottom like is I never received it and they told me there was nothing they could do. Also you can’t speak with anyone. Only via email and it takes days between responses. BEWARE!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Half of the underwear purchased has become defective. The elastic waist after washing became so crinkled they are uncomfortable to wear. This means the other six has cost me double. It is not heat from my washer or dryer. It appears to be cheap manufacturing,

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I ordered before Christmas. Everything looked fine and then a week goes by and nothing. No delivery. No tracking number. I reach out twice to the customer service team and say, "Where is my order?" No reply. I then get an email saying my order was canceled claiming the payment method wasn’t verified!? Which is funny because it charged my card 2 weeks prior... and if I wanted to reorder please make sure the payment method was verified. Which it was all along for every other Christmas gift I had purchased on that same card. I re order.

The order is “fulfilled” this time. Get a tracking number. It’s a fraudulent tracking number. Sending over 30 updates a day but no location or timelines just times with no context. At this point I am pretty sure this company is one of the the worst run companies I have ever ordered from! Even Instagram e-commerce companies that I have ordered shoes from this Christmas had better customer service, communication, POS credit authentication (meaning if I entered in a wrong number it let me know right away and not two weeks after the confirmation email was sent to me) and finally using a proper carrier that allows the client to track their $450 CAD order of boxer briefs!!!! This company is unorganized. Unprofessional and sketchy. I will be putting in a formal complaint to the BBB.

They are a company with great product reviews however their operations and customer service is terrible. I am a first time buyer and will most likely never purchase from them again even if their product is amazing. They gave me the distinct feeling like all they care about is getting your money and then not caring once you have made your purchase. The first purchase was frustrating because I did not know that my card did not authorize for 2 weeks. The second purchase is even more concerning because it feels like they are scamming me.

Mack Weldon Company Information