3.6/5 (83 ratings)

About Mack Weldon

Mack Weldon Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mack Weldon?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mack Weldon?

Original review: April 13, 2021

Over priced Chinese products, the quality is ok at best but keep in mind it’s all made in China....I was not impressed with the company or its products and will not purchase any more products from this company.

Resolution response: March 9, 2021

Today - 03. 09. 21 - I received an email from Kayla at MW refunding the $15 spent on FedEx 2Day shipping and offering 20% off my next purchase. Case closed as far as I am concerned.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

The Ace Sweatpant product is great. Customer service horrible. Had option of free shipping or expedited for $15 2 Day. Wanted to make sure product arrived before a vacation. Product arrived a day later than expected delivery. Contacted customer service and Julia basically said “yes, it’s disappointing when you’ve paid for expedited delivery and don’t receive it.” Company emailed me to ask how Julia did and basically asked what they could do to make me happy. I responded [twice] that I was disappointed and expected more from their company - especially as a first time customer. I felt a refund or credit of the $15 shipping fee was reasonable. Not even the courtesy of a response. Tells me that my business is not important or appreciated.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

You can email customer service and get a timely response and a resolution to your issues. From prior reviews I thought it would be an issues. Everything has been resolved to the best possible conclusion.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

While their products are good quality, they are probably over-priced. I am not writing this to fuss about the high price. I am writing to alert people to the fact that THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER ON THEIR WEBSITE. SO, if you have a problem with one of their products, you must send an email and hope for a reply. I sent them an email on 12/30/20, and another on 1/9/21 outlining a problem and requesting a refund. It is now February 2: NO REPLY AT ALL. In the future, I'll take my business elsewhere.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

I returned an order and never received my refund. I requested a return and it was approved. They told me by email the refund was issued. Bottom like is I never received it and they told me there was nothing they could do. Also you can’t speak with anyone. Only via email and it takes days between responses. BEWARE!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Half of the underwear purchased has become defective. The elastic waist after washing became so crinkled they are uncomfortable to wear. This means the other six has cost me double. It is not heat from my washer or dryer. It appears to be cheap manufacturing,

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I ordered before Christmas. Everything looked fine and then a week goes by and nothing. No delivery. No tracking number. I reach out twice to the customer service team and say, "Where is my order?" No reply. I then get an email saying my order was canceled claiming the payment method wasn’t verified!? Which is funny because it charged my card 2 weeks prior... and if I wanted to reorder please make sure the payment method was verified. Which it was all along for every other Christmas gift I had purchased on that same card. I re order.

The order is “fulfilled” this time. Get a tracking number. It’s a fraudulent tracking number. Sending over 30 updates a day but no location or timelines just times with no context. At this point I am pretty sure this company is one of the the worst run companies I have ever ordered from! Even Instagram e-commerce companies that I have ordered shoes from this Christmas had better customer service, communication, POS credit authentication (meaning if I entered in a wrong number it let me know right away and not two weeks after the confirmation email was sent to me) and finally using a proper carrier that allows the client to track their $450 CAD order of boxer briefs!!!! This company is unorganized. Unprofessional and sketchy. I will be putting in a formal complaint to the BBB.

They are a company with great product reviews however their operations and customer service is terrible. I am a first time buyer and will most likely never purchase from them again even if their product is amazing. They gave me the distinct feeling like all they care about is getting your money and then not caring once you have made your purchase. The first purchase was frustrating because I did not know that my card did not authorize for 2 weeks. The second purchase is even more concerning because it feels like they are scamming me.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

You can't reach customer service by phone. You can only send an email, and I've been rejected for two different returns. Why I tried again after the first is beyond me. Really terrible customer service. I won't purchase anything from them again.

Original review: May 13, 2020

Received a pair of The ‘radius’ pants last year as a gift and they lasted well enough that I decided to re-order the exact same pair. The product I received has the same label but the cut is different and the colour is way off. They are far more baggy and the navy blue appears more like sky blue. Not worth the hassle of a return, but I will not be buying from Mack Weldon again. Even though the label is exactly the

Original review: May 6, 2020

With the onset of the pandemic and working at home, I wanted to be as comfortable as possible. I didn't feel right about wearing old baggy sport sweats. I think I saw the Ace sweats from Mack Weldon on Twitter and liked the look and clicked on the link. The website price was $75 but there was a line for a promo code. Some quick research saved me about $15 and my hope was that spending twice as much on sweatpants would pay off.

Shipping was through regular mail and the company provides tracking. It was supposed to arrive on a Friday, but got held up to Tuesday, which was frustrating, but not Mack Weldon's fault. In. fact, I called the company and they said they had experienced issues of late with USPS. The product looked nice and not like sweatpants of old. Better than that is the comfort level and the fact that I'd be comfortable in public places with these dark navy sweats. You can do anything in them. In any case, I hope they last and wear well, but I'd buy another pair and recommend the product.

Mack Weldon Company Information