1.41/5
  • 1 star
Based on 90 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 4, 2017

96 Guitar Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

I understand Guitar Center is in the business of making money by selling music equipment. However, the few times I've had some negative feedback, Guitar Center has sent me an email saying my post is under "review". (Censorship) Which literally means all the reviews and ratings on their website are sugar coated, and thus bogus. In my opinion Guitar Center doesn't respect their customers enough to allow them a truthful account of what they're selling, and prefers to protect the manufacturers they represent, by allowing their customers to be scammed at times because it's profitable, and convenient.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I recently purchased the Behringer ACX 1000. I wanted to tell you guys how happy I am with this amp. First off, my order came on time and was packaged very well. Right out of the box this amp did not disappoint. I plugged my AEF Ibanez into the amp and began playing and it was if angels started to sing. Thank you Guitar Center for an incredible sounding amp!!! We will be a regular customer and will be making another purchase in the near future!!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Purchased a used Bass amp online. It was listed as excellent condition so I was willing to pay a little more than other options because I wanted it to be as close to like new as possible without spending "new" money. The amp came today and didn't have the power cord to plug it into the wall. So I called Guitar Center customer service and she called the store it came from who apparently told her that used amps don't come with the power cord from their store. I can't believe this and if it is true it should be listed in the posting that there is no power cord (kinda important to use an amp). Long story short Guitar Center refused to stand behind their sale. I guess I will return it to a local Guitar Center and lose the shipping cost, plus the fact I now will have to buy the amp somewhere else. Unbelievable.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I needed some essential item delivered by Thursday. I reviewed the shipping policy on of Guitar Center website found here **. The policy states that orders made after 4 PM, with item in stock, and 2-day shipping with be shipped the next day. I placed my order Monday evening. According to their policy, the order should have shipped on Tuesday and arrived on Thursday. However, on Wednesday, the Order Status on their website was blank. I called customer support and was told that they take 24-48 hours to verify orders before they are processed. Because of this my order was delayed and I would not be receiving my items by Thursday.

Furthermore, the customer service representative I spoke was unhelpful and snarky. He told me there was nothing he could do to get my order to me by Thursday and when I explained that I had read and followed their shipping policy, he interrupted me to inform me it took 24 hours to verify my order. I explained that I was confused because I didn't see anything about that on their shipping policy and he patronizing said, "Well I can read it to you." I have read all of their policies on their website and can't find anything about a 24-48 hour delay due to order verification. Avoid Guitar Center at all costs.

Resolution response: Sept. 8, 2017

One day after writing the review I received an email from Guitar Center saying that the Fender guitar was being shipped to me. It seems that the person with whom I talked to got confused and thought that the guitar had been sold to another person, but turns out that it had been sold to me. I wonder what would have happened if I had just bought another guitar in this meantime... I'm updating the store's rating to 3 starts because of 3 reasons: (i) I think it shouldn't take more than 2 days (it took 10 days) to ship a used item that the store advertises as available; (ii) the misinformation of the attendant could have brought me a big headache (I almost bought another guitar on craigslist in this meantime); (iii) I received another guitar (a fender acoustic-electric) today and it was in really bad condition, it had several issues that were not disclosed in the website. Didn't have any problem returning it, but it cost me the shipping fee, which is about $20.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I tried buying a used Fender Strat 10 days ago online at Guitar Center's website and had an awful experience. First of all, at checkout, it says that shipping takes 3 to 5 days, and this is just not true. They take up to 3 days just to process your order and when they ship it, it takes more 7 business days to get the product delivered... To make things worse, they just advertised a product that they had already sold. I received a very generic email saying the following: "Thank you for your recent order. We have yet to receive the out-of-stock item(s) noted below, but we have more on order with the manufacturer. We will ship them to you as soon as we receive them."

The problem is that they didn't tell me the product had already been sold out, and I had to call them more than a week later just to receive this information. The way it's written in the email gives the impression that the item is just in transition inside their stock and will be shipped when ready. Summing it up, I had another good guitar on Craigslist that I could have bought, and now it's gone too. Sorry Guitar Center, you just lost a customer for life.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guitar Center?

Original review: July 18, 2017

I just want to thanks Elias** from Guitar Center located on Orange Blossom Trail store in Orlando, for your patience and special attention in solve all my problems with my order although I'm 10.000 miles away from the store. I hope to deal with Guitar Center Orlando in the future, especially with Elias **.

Original review: May 13, 2017

I saw a guitar which I was looking for at the Guitar Center in San Antonio. I called them. The staff members there confirmed the availability of the guitar and its excellent condition. I made the order and its payment immediately that morning. However, in the late afternoon, the Guitar Center sent me a note stating that it was out-of-stock. I asked them for the reason considering that the local center had confirmed with me right before my order. No reply. The next day, I received a note of order cancellation. No explanation. No apology. What a waste of time dealing with those people who have no business ethics or courtesy.

Original review: May 10, 2017

I looked into an item several months ago on Guitar Center's web site and, because I needed to check shipping, input my debit card information. I did not place an order at that, or any other, time and I did not set up an account (i.e., did not authorize them to store or use any of my information). Yesterday, I found that Guitar Center had deducted $300 from my bank (the information for which they should not have kept) for an order I did not place; they have refused to refund this amount. This deduction caused me $70 in overdraft fees, which they also refused to refund.

In addition, one of their representatives informed me that the item in question had been shipped to an address other than mine but refused to provide that address to me, even though the item had been charged, and billed, to my debit card. Having spent the day speaking with various organizations (i.e., BBB, PA Attorney General's office), I found that Guitar Center is NOTORIOUS for fraudulent billing, unlawful storage of customers' financial information, and unauthorized "purchases" amounts being illegally charged to customers. STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! They will store your financial information, remove money from your account without your knowledge or permission and refuse to refund the monies they STOLE from you!

Original review: April 17, 2017

Back in early March or late February I purchased a seafoam green bullet for $99. Thought it was a great deal and my favorite color too. After a few days it seems to have issues holding tune and what not. Then I notice gap on the top side neck and the neck is not properly seated. Since it needs better strings and a setup I decide to look at neck pocket. I notice the router and the factory miscut due to the gig wasn't properly seated. Since I've been so sick lately I've not had strength to deal with fixing or returning. But, when I tried to I noticed more things. In the past I owned a used/vintage guitar shop. So I know better than most of GC's employee's.

The holes were not aligned right. The holes were widened (that's bright, huh? Lol) and I noticed it was resprayed after the holes were modified and the under color was probably white. So they knew, tried to modify and shipped anyway. What bothers me is that its beginners who buy these and I'm betting they give up not realizing the guitar is defective. The next Hendrix might have been missed because he bought a huge strat-like paperweight.

Not sure if guitar center knows but the subcontractor that manufactured knew because it's obvious they hid it. Have lots of pictures of it so denial is futile. Called Guitar Center in La Mesa. Put me on hold for about 15 minutes or so and dumped my call... Seems like common policy in these parts. So I'm here and hope they take accountability and attempt to make things rights (remember those days? Lol). Let's hope they do.

Original review: April 8, 2017

Purchased used guitar online. Received confirmation and my credit card was charged. The next three days my order still showed processing. I call Customer Service, hours later I get an email that they sold the guitar and it's no longer available. After I ordered the guitar I sold one of mine to offset the cost of buying the one that I ordered. Now, I have neither. Guitar Center said maybe they can find a similar guitar. Well, I found that they have a "open box" guitar of the exact model. I asked if they could give me a discount off of the open box guitar. They declined, said they would not offer a discount on it. This is lousy customer service and probably one of the reasons I hear that they will be out of business soon. I for one will never set foot in a Guitar Center again. I will take my business elsewhere. Corporate Bots are so yesterday. Good riddance.

Original review: March 24, 2017

This whole nightmare started 3 days ago when an order was placed for 7 items through Guitar Center's over the phone retail associate. I specifically informed the associate the order placed would need to arrive before Saturday as I'm flying back to California for funeral arrangements. Everything was fine. He assured me that the items will most likely arrive on or before Saturday. A business day has since passed and decided to check on order status. Shipping information was not updated and was still showing information unavailable so I decided to call back Guitar Center. I spoke with a couple different associates before being transferred to a verification manager. She explained to me that this is a standard process for order to be verified by the bank before processing and shipping. I once again stressed the level of importance and why I made the purchase on Wednesday over the phone to avoid any interruption and inconvenience.

After going back and forth I brought up purchasing next day air shipping in order to get this matter resolved. Here we are now on Friday and went to check status of shipping again and found that one package that contained my Pioneer DJM-909 mixer had not been shipped out yet, so I called Guitar Center once again to find out what the hold up was. I was informed that an employee that was handling the package went home early and the item was not shipped out. I had been dealing with this matter since Wednesday and at this point I have decided to write a review with the hopes of my story being heard. This has by far been the worst Guitar Center experience I have had to go through.

Original review: March 12, 2017

I was told by sales representatives ** and somebody else at the store location of 18361 Euclid St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 that the finance option through their financing company "Synchrony Bank" that the credit inquiries were soft credit inquiries. Moments later after the credit pull I received notification that I had not only one but two hard inquiries recently made. I don't know if they feel it is necessary to lie to their clients to make commission or whatever the case may be, but if they were unsure they should have contacted their financing company to figure it out rather than giving false or inaccurate information. I was trying to refinance my house and that is now completely out of the option because again, I have not only one but two unauthorized hard inquiries on my credit. Thanks Guitar Center!

Original review: March 4, 2017

I ordered a guitar through them on Feb.17. Shortly after the email confirming my purchase I got an email stating that it was "out of stock" and "on backorder" and they would notify me when available. So about a week or so later I call just to get an eta and the customer service rep said rough estimation I should have it around March 10th. No big deal. I was already waiting why not wait a little longer. I bought it at good price on press day weekend so it selling out could be suspected I suppose.

So some time goes by and yesterday March 3rd I went to their site to show the guitar I'm so patiently waiting on to someone and it now says In-stock and ready to ship. So I thought maybe they got a shipment from the manufacturer so I give them a call to get an idea of when I was going to get it because I had hadn't received an email yet. So I call and the cs rep says the guitar's been discontinued and says he will go ahead and cancel my order for me and the only thing he offered was the same guitar in a different finish at about twice the price.

What angers me is not that the guitar is discontinued (that's out of their control) it's that they never notified me. I would probably still not know had I not called and even worse it still shows in stock ready to ship today March 4th. I will no longer be doing business with them and I am going to figure out how bad it will hurt my credit to close my gear card.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

Searched online for a keyboard for Christmas Present. Chose Guitar Center for really great looking package deal. Nowhere in the online description did it mention that any part of the package was not in stock. After I placed my order I received an email that the item was back ordered. Hmm. Today (12/3) checked online and see that the keyboard is showing up as in stock so I contact customer service via their chat feature. I soon learned that they had all of the package EXCEPT for a learn to play CD... that item wouldn't be in until Jan 17th!!! So I asked if I could get the rest of my order shipped... I even offered to pick up the CD at a local store when it arrives. No. Won't ship partial order (this even though their email says they may ship separately). So I asked if they would cancel the CD part and ship the rest. NO. They won't do that. Okay fine... You just lost a sale and earned poor reviews! So I've canceled.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

The subject says it all! Guitar Center uses Music123 on eBay to farm personal info so that they can directly market their low quality bargain bin crap grade products to you by "junk mailing" etc. Music123 is owned by GC and has a fairly large presence on eBay unfortunately. Only as a last resort and for small cheap items like mic cables or a single set of strings will I buy anything from GC. I have had very disappointing experiences dealing with lazy or incompetent sales reps in GC. On one experience, I was interested in a powered PA speaker. I asked the rep to plug it in so I could test it. He was so ** lazy, he gave me a hard time about plugging in a mixer/cables to test the cabinet! Seriously!!! Do your job you lazy piece of **.

Another time I was interested in a POD HD400 but the dumb ** sales guys couldn't figure out how to demo it! Now it seems like whenever I'm in a GC, you could shoot a canon thru the place and not worry about hitting anyone because the PLACE IS PRETTY MUCH EMPTY! They don't deserve anyone's hard earned money and certainly don't deserve pro musician's business. The writing is on the wall GC. This type of business needs to be in the hands of the smaller retailers with deep knowledge of the product lines. Not a bunch of flunky kids in garage bands waiting to get their big break. You're better off to deal with a reputable company like Chicago Music Exchange or zZounds. Don't order anything from Music123 or you will end up in a gazillion junk mail marketing lists.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2016

SOLD COUNTERFEIT BC RICH INSTRUMENTS!!! After a positive, near 40-year relationship with GC Hollywood, I feel the need to disclose the details of a very disturbing situation. In 1993, A GC customer purchased four BC Rich USA instruments from that location. In or about 2010 or 2011, he returned with them claiming that they were counterfeit (fakes). David **, a decades long employee and one of the sales people who initially sold the instruments, refunded him 10K and took possession of the products. Mr. ** then put them back out for sale in the store. In 2011, I purchased one of them, a 1993 build, BC Rich USA Bich Supreme. He informed me of the history of the first buyer and I insisted on a purchase order copy from GC showing BR Rich itself provided them the guitar in order to avoid any future confusion as to the instrument's legitimacy.

A week or so later, he produced what he claimed was the P.O., I placed in the case and drove home with the instrument... five years ago. The P.O. in fact was simply a copy of the original customer's receipt from 1993. I sold the guitar two days ago in the amount of 2500.00 to a respected dealer who blew up on me a day later over the fact it (and the other three) had been deemed 'fakes' on more than one website. I verified his claims with the actual (still living) makers of all BCR instruments from 1977-current. They (all four instruments) were left over B stock unfinished guitars purchased, then pieced together and finished by Ed Roman Guitars in Nevada.

I have had two days off work, numerous hours invested in finding the truth and over 20 hours of anger and grief dealing with this. Guitar Center is possibly criminally liable as well for knowingly selling counterfeit guitars. A Civil Action is being prepared this evening and I will notify the SPD Detectives on Monday too, at least, report this as a intent to defraud.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2016

When I received the Vocalist Live 4 Vocal Harmonizer Vocal Processor (1) unit I order it didn't come in the box it was showed with, didn't have the booklet it was showed with, and it had a power adapter that was incorrect voltage and amperage. It won't work without the correct power adapter. Connector wasn't even close, called, the guy seemed very helpful. A new power adapter was shipped completely, wrong again.

I called, emailed pictures, and nothing, called and emailed more times, it's a month later and they want me to start the whole complaint process over because they can't find it, even though it's continued on the same email thread. Then they want me to go to my local store which the closest store is two and a half hours away. And to add insult to injury they want me to purchase a 45 day warranty to make sure my purchase will still be covered when or if I ever get the power adapter. Guitar Center sucks big time, this is my last order from them. Do yourself a favor, find another store.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

We just want to thank Chris and Guitar Center in Sterling, VA for consistently providing such a nice environment in the store and great customer service. Chris is always willing to help. We had a problem with an input jack, and he fixed it. When there was another issue to be addressed with the same jack, he fixed it without charging us anything. Another time, he helped fix our acoustic electric--I was out of there in ten minutes for less than $10.00. Unbelievable. Chris and his GC staff are honest and are truly more interested in helping than just making a buck. Our new favorite store!! Thank you all.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

Bought a brand new Squier Vintage Modified P bass 2 months ago. My hands are small and the neck is too thick. Went to trade it for a Jazz bass. This bass was $299. The Jazz is $349. Took it into Pasadena GC, they offered me $85!!! It's in new condition! They just lost a customer!!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

After problems with purchasing a gift card, this organization was unable to find my order, even though I had purchased it with my credit card. They were exceptionally unhelpful and incompetent. I ended up having to file a dispute with my credit card company to get my money back. I will never ever buy anything from them again.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2016

I have been spending lots of money with GC. I was shopping for a karaoke machine for my wife. I got a call right after I purchased this clearanced item a VocoPro for 129.00. The reg price was 229.00. Saying he didn't have it in stock he was cancelling my order. Not only did he ruined the surprise he really pissed me. I made contact and was told my order was in process and would be there on Friday. I got a call telling me it was a customer return that was not working. I told him, "You need to fix this. You pulled the same crap with the Harbinger personal Pa." Kept advertising one for $149.00 that they never had and talked me into a $229.00 one. It won't ever happened again.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

The Guitar Center always puts the drums where they don't belong (In all the stores I've been in)! They get kids and older, that simply always play too loud and the guitar players can't hear whether or not the guitar is worth buying. A terrible set-up to say the least. The powers that be should place drums in a separate room, only to themselves! Just a terrible setup Guitar Center, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Then I have to wait 2 hours on the phone to their main center, and they don't answer complaints. What losers!!!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

I have been dealing with GC for a long time and although, the quality of customer service varies slightly from store to store, I have found GC to be, hands down the absolute BEST vendor of Guitar related gear. First, it carries numerous manufacturers' products. Second, if they don't have it in stock, they get it promptly and THIRD their return policy is second to none. I can have a couple of different manufacturers' products simultaneously to AB them in my actual application environment, and then return the one I don't want for a return of my FULL purchase price and there are sufficient bricks-and-mortar stores that it's not an undue burden to this.

I would venture to say that but - for the foregoing, the few thousand dollars I've spent in the past few years would not have been spent... and the enjoyment I have experienced as a direct result would never have occurred. GC has struck a balance between "mass produced" pricing and individual customer attention that I am sure will keep me coming back. Special kudos to Lilly at GC.com and John ** and staff of the West Palm Beach FL store for customer service above and beyond during my most recent flurry of activity.

Original review: July 6, 2016

Bought a Mustang amplifier, after inspection I found a hole in the dashboard so I asked the salesman to replace it. He went back get a another one. Trusting these people will not cheat me, I bought it. When I get home the amp is the one I returned with the hole in the dash. It was too far away for me to return so I just accept I was ripped off. Do not buy with cc or debit. They will rip you off.

Original review: May 21, 2016

I traded & got ripped off when I returned what I purchased after only having it over the weekend. They said they sold my trade. Now I am out my trade & because I lost the discount of 10% for trading in you got my guitar for far less than I would have sold it for. I have complained but all I get back is "See your store." They are the ones who ripped me off! They won't help! This was one bad deal that I will never forget or live down. Right now I have never hated a company more than GC!! I will do all I can to put you out of business. That's my mission!! PS, the manager was a jerk & your policies suck! Goodbye.

Original review: May 20, 2016

I bought an item and couldn't find my credit card at check-out. The next day they called and informed me that the credit card fell out of my wallet. I really thought nothing of it, so the next day I picked it up. I hardly ever used the card, but there was a large online purchase a couple of months later. I could not prove a thing, but I am convinced that the card was compromised by someone working there. Again, I cannot prove a thing. I bought many items there. Not one item I ever purchased came in a box. I asked different sales guys each time why. I was always told that it was a close out item, they don't make it anymore, it's a collector's item. How would I know if this is really a new item?

The shop guru. Every time I went in there some Van Halen/Jimi Hendrix wanna-a-bee would be playing real loud through one of those powerful amps. I plugged in, and sales guy says don't turn it up like I am some beginner that does not deserve to play in the presence of the GC guru. I don't care for hypocrisy in any form. The shop didn't impress me at all because they all sound the same. I could not find a plug anywhere for a small amp. I turn the amp towards me and it slipped down and made a loud noise. A big sales guy come strutting over there and reads me the right act. It was an accident! Maybe they don't keep cables and power supplies in there for a reason.

The wall. Guitar Center makes a lot of money selling cheap guitars, mainly Squire bullets which are strictly for beginners. Any better than that is out of reach unless you are 10 feet tall. Trade-ins are real lousy at this place. I would rather donate the instruments to Goodwill and write it off on my taxes. GC's attitude is that everything that comes through that store is junk. Maybe they are right, but it is not nice to treat your customers as less than talk down from the mountain tops. I have not had good experiences with Guitar Center. I am finished with them. They say "never say never," but this ole' boy will never return to a Guitar Center. I had it with them and their shady practices. Seems like every time I left GC, I departed with a resentment.

Original review: May 2, 2016

This is the absolute worse service I have ever had, I would not ever recommend this company to anyone. I am contacting the Better Business Bureau about this company for all of the lies they have told and how terrible the service was. I ordered a guitar as a gift and it showed it was available to find out I was actually put on back order. Two months later and about 50 calls later with different stories each time I talked with an online rep, I was called to find out Takamine just discontinued shipping them the guitar? I don't think so.

Original review: April 17, 2016

I have been looking for a bass for my son's 18th birthday for weeks. He wanted a fretless, 6-string bass. At 8:50am on Friday April 15th, I found the perfect one on Guitar Center's used equipment page and bought it on the spot. I then called the store to confirm they got the order and talked to the manager who was the only one there because the store wasn't open yet - it didn't open until 10am. She said they would ship it out on Monday. I said no problem. My credit card was charged. On Sunday, I get a call from another guy who claims to be a manager at this Guitar Center who tells me the bass was sold in the store at the same time I placed my order. I told him that couldn't possibly have happened because I ordered the bass before the store was open. I explained this was a very important birthday gift and he needed to call the customer and have them bring it back to the store and ship it to me. He refused. He said they don't do that. It's not store policy.

I told him that since he has no problem calling me and telling me I'm not getting the bass, then he should have no problem calling the OTHER customer and telling them they need to bring it back because it was already sold. I KNOW the store inventory is all computerized. I know that that bass showed it was already sold. To sell it a manager would have had to do an override. What recourse do I have? Can I call a lawyer? I have my phone records showing where I called the store and I have my receipt showing the time the bass was purchased. I just want the bass for my son's birthday. This is the absolute worst treatment I have ever seen. If I don't get this bass, I am calling my attorney.

Original review: April 12, 2016

I placed an order online for pick up in store same day. Two hours later, it show as out of stock. No call, nothing. The email said it would arrive in store for me to pick up in 3-7 days. What happened to in stock, pick up today? I called the customer service for online orders. He switched my order to a different Guitar Center which had the item in stock. Two hours later, same thing. The stores never had any in stock. This is fraud in my opinion. I only ordered from them so I could pick it up the same day. If I had to wait I would have ordered from another place online that offers things like free cables with a purchase. So they scammed me into thinking I could get it today when I couldn't.

None of the three stores in my area ever carry any of the products I'm interested in buying. I also had pro audio experts at the N Olmsted location tell me my mixer was broken because he didn't know what a PFL button does. Pro Audio expert? I don't think so. Do yourself a favor. Don't buy from these guys. They don't have anything in the store you want anyway. They just need to go out of business, so that some local music shops can come back.

Original review: March 29, 2016

Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know not to make any purchases from www.guitarcenter.com, especially when it comes to used gear. In the past year and a half, Sam and I have made several purchases on the site, which have gone horribly for us. First Sam purchased a used Les Paul which we then found out was sold in the store the next day before it was shipped to us. A friend, who works at GC explained that this happens a lot, because the salesmen on the floor get commission, so they will sell an item, even if it is awaiting shipment, to make the commission. Sam also made a purchase of a bass recently, which was guaranteed to be delivered in time for Christmas. Guess what? It wasn’t.

I too have had a string of bad experiences with GC. Some time ago, I purchased a used Line POD XT effects processor, which was pictured with an expression pedal; however, the expression pedal did not arrive with the item! Then 8 days ago, I purchased a pack of picks and paid for 4-6 day shipping. The package arrived today, damaged and empty - so no picks for me. To top it all off, I recently got a used squire affinity start, as a backup guitar, and when it arrived, the turner for the high E was broken off. I’m confident that this is due to the fact that there was almost no bubble wrap in the package.

I called GC’s customer service, to discuss these issues and they were less than helpful and refused to send me a replacement tuner. Insisting that I will need to take the guitar to a local store to see what they could do because they don’t sell single tuners. I tried to express the fact that as a parent, student and a full-time worker, I don’t have time to do this. In fact this is the reason why I shop online so much. Still they refused to send me a replacement tuner. Untimely, rather than stress myself out, by having to deal with their subpar customer service, I am going to just order a set of upgrade turners for the strat, from Sam Ash, and move on with my life. I just wanted to make sure all my guitar playing friends were warned about GC.

Guitar Center Company Information