4.33/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

BloomNation

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Aug. 29, 2016

6 BloomNation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

It was quite lovely and they were very charming. I would enjoy having that sort of customer service everywhere. It had quite the variety but if it were to have more exotic flowers I would have enjoyed that more. What they did have were fine but it'd be cool to have a corpse flower at my wedding. The flowers weren't in perfect condition, but it's not like they were picked and moved ten feet to where they needed to be. I wasn't expecting perfect. They were nice but it'd be cool to have your flowers shipped in by a drone and just like dropped so instead of raining men it's raining dozens of roses upon you.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

I found that the customer service was excellent. I was able to get the flowers I needed in a quick and efficient manner and always felt like I was given high quality service. The variety of flowers and arrangements that I was able to choose from met my needs very well. I feel like I had more choices than I could have imagined. I think that for the price I paid I received high quality service. I think that overall it was a great value and I am very happy with my purchase. I found that I was able to pick the delivery service that met my needs. I was able to get my flowers to my mother when I needed them there and they were on time.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

Flowers arrived on time and in good condition. There was no problem with the delivery and the deliverer was nice and caring towards the package and me. There was a great variety to choose from, and they were all at pretty decent prices. There seemed to be over 40 flowers to choose from. I would recommend this service. The value was good for its price and worth every penny. I was left satisfied with my purchase. There wasn't much of a variety, but I was happy with my delivery. I would recommend but not greatly. Overall the delivery was a success and I am pleased.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

Customer service was satisfying. I received the information I was looking for and in a short amount of time which was unexpected. I'm looking forward to further using this website. The flowers were nice and healthy. They maintained a nice color and fresh smell. I have recommended this site to most of my colleagues at work and they've been very satisfied. The quality of the flowers and the quantity of the price makes this product very exceptional and it's worth the price. You're receiving your money's worth for this product. Quick and fast delivery. Didn't take long for me to receive my shipment of flowers. I had expected a longer due date but they have proven me wrong. I was very satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

The customer service was good. They accepted my order quickly but I did not feel the need to call or ask questions afterwards and was not contacted by anyone. There was a wide variety of floral arrangements for my area which surprised me and I was satisfied with what they offered to me. I chose a rather simple arrangement and was happy with it. The price was slightly higher than other florists but I believe that the product was worth the price and I would happily pay the same thing again since the flowers were fresh and beautiful when they arrived. The delivery options fit my needs well. The arrangement was delivered on time exactly where it was supposed to be and everything looked well taken care of.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BloomNation?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

Customer service was great. They were helpful and answered any questions retaining to my order and they were very nice too. I just went for flowers that looked pretty and were color coordinated. I wanted a black and white color palette and they delivered. They were very pretty. While the flowers were a bit expensive, they were good for what I got. Since my order was specific, I think it was worth the extra money to pay. I had no problems whatsoever with the delivery. They arrived on time and they were in good condition. No wilting or falling apart. Nothing was broken.

BloomNation Company Information