1.15/5
Based on 33 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Fairport, NY

Last updated: April 16, 2018

36 AsSeenOnTV.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 14, 2015

I went inside the As Seen on TV-Town Center at Cobb - Kennesaw, GA on Thursday August 13, 2015 & purchased (2) Miss Belt products. After seeing the commercial on Tv (2) for $19.99 I tried to return the merchandise Friday August 14, 2015, but was told by the Hispanic store employee that I could only receive a store credit or an exchange. I notice there was not a return policy posted anywhere in the store nor a business operating license was visible. Also, it was disturbing to see such unprofessionalism of the Hispanic employee.

Upon walking in the store she was exercising on a treadmill that was located in the front store window with loud Spanish music playing on the front counter, in which she turned off when she called the owner regarding my request for a refund which the owner/manager denied me. The return policy should be visibly in place for the consumer. Also, the employees should re-iterate the store return policy before items are purchased.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2015

I ordered a stretchkin in November 2014 for my grandson's Christmas present. Nothing on the website said that the product was not available during my ordering process. About a week before Christmas, I received an email saying that the product was backordered with no estimated delivery date so I went to Walmart and bought one. Today is Feb 12th and it's Finally shipping! This product was available everywhere during the entire Christmas season. I can't imagine what took this company so long to ship.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2014

I ordered the cushion and when it arrived I found out that they are not the authentic company. No second one was sent free with just paying s/h.

Original review: May 14, 2011

I went online to place an order on Wednesday, May 11th, for Easy Reach Plant Hangers (set of 2). When "As Seen On TV" website asked how many I wanted, I checked off 2 because their website doesn't ask how many sets; it asks how many! The website also doesn't ever show the total amount of the order until after the orders has been placed! The total for my order was $71.70 for a $10 item; $47.70 in processing and handling.

I immediately called to try to cancel the order and was told that it takes 24 hours for the order to download to customer service! I called back the next day and Friday, and was told that it can sometimes take up to 48 hours or more to show up in the system. I don't know what kind of antiquated system they use, or if they're just hoping I'll go away. Of course, I called back today, Saturday, to cancel my order again and got the recording saying to call back on Monday.

If my order is shipped, I am returning it and if I am billed, I will cancel the charges on my AMEX so that they may as well cancel my order! I'm also going to contact the news media to have their scam exposed. 7On Your Side, Ask Asa and any other NY, CT Tri-state media, along with any internet reviewing websites. So far, I've made four calls to them; three calls to my credit card company who can't dispute the charge until it shows up and sent As Seen On TV a letter. Their practice is clearly fraudulent and their website is deceptive and should be referred to the Attorney General for investigation.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2010

I purchase Style Snap as seen on TV. I ordered buy one, plus shipping and for $10.00, and get the second one free, plus shipping. When I checked my bank statement, I was billed $134.94. I called costumer service, and told them that I didn't order anything for that amount of money. I was told to return the package, which I did, without opening it. I was reimbursed only $84.00 with nothing to show for my money. All i want is what I originally ordered, as shown on TV and set the price right. If there is something you can do, please help me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AsSeenOnTV.com?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2010

I ordered a product from a company. I have been waiting for a month to receive it, have called 3 times at this date and keep being told if have not gotten it the next day that I made my call, to call back. When I call back I get a recording saying there are no operators available and it takes up to 2 days of calling back in order to get someone to answer my call.

I know this seems like a small deal but I am sure they are treating many people the same way in hopes that they just give up and forget it. I paid $20.49 for what I ordered and I know that is a small sum but if you times that by the untold others it could add up to a large sum.

I believe this company are acting in a fraudulent manner.

AsSeenOnTV.com Company Information