1.16/5
Based on 31 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Fairport, NY

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 7, 2017

34 AsSeenOnTV.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Oct. 21, 2014

I ordered the cushion and when it arrived I found out that they are not the authentic company. No second one was sent free with just paying s/h.

Original review: May 14, 2011

I went online to place an order on Wednesday, May 11th, for Easy Reach Plant Hangers (set of 2). When "As Seen On TV" website asked how many I wanted, I checked off 2 because their website doesn't ask how many sets; it asks how many! The website also doesn't ever show the total amount of the order until after the orders has been placed! The total for my order was $71.70 for a $10 item; $47.70 in processing and handling.

I immediately called to try to cancel the order and was told that it takes 24 hours for the order to download to customer service! I called back the next day and Friday, and was told that it can sometimes take up to 48 hours or more to show up in the system. I don't know what kind of antiquated system they use, or if they're just hoping I'll go away. Of course, I called back today, Saturday, to cancel my order again and got the recording saying to call back on Monday.

If my order is shipped, I am returning it and if I am billed, I will cancel the charges on my AMEX so that they may as well cancel my order! I'm also going to contact the news media to have their scam exposed. 7On Your Side, Ask Asa and any other NY, CT Tri-state media, along with any internet reviewing websites. So far, I've made four calls to them; three calls to my credit card company who can't dispute the charge until it shows up and sent As Seen On TV a letter. Their practice is clearly fraudulent and their website is deceptive and should be referred to the Attorney General for investigation.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2010

I purchase Style Snap as seen on TV. I ordered buy one, plus shipping and for $10.00, and get the second one free, plus shipping. When I checked my bank statement, I was billed $134.94. I called costumer service, and told them that I didn't order anything for that amount of money. I was told to return the package, which I did, without opening it. I was reimbursed only $84.00 with nothing to show for my money. All i want is what I originally ordered, as shown on TV and set the price right. If there is something you can do, please help me.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2010

I ordered a product from a company. I have been waiting for a month to receive it, have called 3 times at this date and keep being told if have not gotten it the next day that I made my call, to call back. When I call back I get a recording saying there are no operators available and it takes up to 2 days of calling back in order to get someone to answer my call.

I know this seems like a small deal but I am sure they are treating many people the same way in hopes that they just give up and forget it. I paid $20.49 for what I ordered and I know that is a small sum but if you times that by the untold others it could add up to a large sum.

I believe this company are acting in a fraudulent manner.

AsSeenOnTV.com Company Information

www.asseenontv.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use