Greencore USA of North Kingstown, R.I., is recalling approximately 1,341 pounds of meat and poultry products.
The products did not undergo federal inspection and were produced outside inspection hours.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
The the following products, produced on April 7, 14, 18, 21 and 25, 2016, are being recalled:
- 7.7-oz. packages of “STARBUCKS SOUTHWEST STYLE STEAK WRAP” with use-by dates of 4/10/2016 and 4/24/2016.
- 8.2-oz. packages of “STARBUCKS THAI-STYLE PEANUT CHICKEN WRAP” with use-by dates of 4/10/2016 and 4/17/2016.
- 9.5-oz. packages of “STARBUCKS ZESTY CHICKEN & BLACK BEAN SALAD BOWL” with a use-by date of 4/28/2016.
- 7.8-oz. packages of “HANNAFORD ITALIAN PESTO WRAP” with a use-by date of 4/25/2016.
- 7-oz. packages of “HANNAFORD ASIAN-STYLE SALAD” with a use-by date of 4/30/2016.
- 9.9-oz. packages of “TURKEY HILL FRESH TO GO GRILLED CHICKEN RANCH WRAP” with a use-by date of 4/23/2016
The recalled products bear establishment number “P-45540” inside the USDA mark of inspection and were shipped to distributors for retail sale in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York and Rhode Island.
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products should not to consume them, but throw them away or return them to the place of purchase.
Consumers with questions may contact Greencore USA’s food recall coordinator at (978) 716 -2530 ext. 2543.