2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.97/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

At Xtreme Movers, we know that moving can be stressful and time-consuming. That's why we specialize in full-service moving. We'll cover everything from packing supplies to long & short term storage for all your belongings. We're also fully licensed and insured Nation Wide to help cover any damage done on our behalf. Don't wait! Call or visit us online to get a free quote!

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Xtreme Movers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Xtreme Movers?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Xtreme Movers?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

When I found out I had to relocate for my job down to Florida I was dreading the actual process of the move. I looked into all sorts of options and took many quotes from movers as well. I found Xtreme Movers to be the most fairly priced and best reviewed so I went with them. I am happy that I did! Definitely recommend this company to anyone moving out of the New York area!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

First of all let me start by saying I never write reviews for companies. I developed a great relationship with Shawn from the get go and trusted him to move ourself from PA to Fairport, Ohio. It was only a 4 hour drive so we did not want to pay a lot. Extreme Movers gave us a full service move, packed everything and included all costs in the estimate. We paid only $1469 to move our One bedroom home. Delivery was fast and the guys were great. Would definitely use again!

Xtreme Movers response

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I did a lot of research before choosing XTREME. Once I decided on Xtreme, I was automatically impressed by how professional and personable both David and Shawn were. They discussed every aspect of moving including a competitive price, how to avoid additional cost by providing my own material needed to pack up large items like TV and dresser mirror. They were always available to answer questions during the weeks before pick up.

After storing my furniture for almost 3 weeks, they set up delivery from NJ to Fla and kept within their time frame. NY movers that loaded truck were very good and accommodating with changes including picking up additional furniture from a different location... Unloading crew were also very good, hardworking and extra careful not to hit my brand new walls. I had two boxes damaged and missing bars for a bed. However, Shawn has been extremely helpful addressing and working on resolving these issues. Considering this was an across states move, I was pleased with the ultimate outcome and definitely will recommend this company to others. They took the stress out of moving. Thank You Shawn for your extra attention to resolve my damage. Greatly appreciated!!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Xtreme Movers did a wonderful from start to finish. I had my items picked up the first week in February, and just received my items yesterday. My move was from Los Angela, CA to Concord, OH and it took 8 days for my stuff to arrive. Everything is in great shape, the movers reassembled everything as promised by Shawn. Customer service was great and they always answered the phone. My original estimate for the 3 bedroom move was $3,339 and my final bill was $3,289 because I had a few lew boxes than expected. Thank you again Xtreme Movers and I will contacting you in March for my mother's move as well!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

1 MILLION STARS!!!! HIRE XTREME MOVERS!!!! Thank you Shawn and to the rest of the team at Xtreme Movers for providing the best move my wife and family could experience. Shawn ** was my initial point of contact and was very detailed and thorough throughout the process. Xtreme Movers moved my 5-bedroom home from New York to Malibu. The movers were very professional, efficient, and courteous. I was nervous because my belongings being moved is worth more than $600,000 but I was relieved when the movers arrived here in Malibu with my belongings being unwrapped in the same exact condition as New York. I couldn’t have been more pleased to see that. The movers placed everything exactly where we wanted the items to go, cleaned up the boxes, scraps and left in a timely manner. Thanks again Shawn and Xtreme Movers! I'm happy to have chosen you to move my $600,000 worth of belongings across the United States.

Xtreme Movers response

Hey Scot! We absolutely thank you for taking your time in writing a review for our company! You are in our less than 1% of clients that take this time to show appreciation and write about their positive experience. We appreciate you very much! We are happy to have moved you and given you are A+ Service. We are looking forward to any and all referrals :-). Enjoy your new beautiful home in Malibu!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

First off they will scam you! ‪They will have a third party pick up and have different people drop off, not one person packing your stuff up even can speak to you in English, which is great considering they don’t know what fragile is. ‬

‪2. They will jack your price up like they did to us. ‪$1800.00- $5400.00 isn’t that nice! ‬

‪3. The manager will say 2-3 days. That’s a line. I’m waiting over 12 days! ‬
        ‪4. No one will call you back! ‬
        ‪5. They will break your stuff and just smile at you! ‬
        ‪6. If you want a headache call them.
        ‪7. They say it’s just your stuff on the ‬
        8. On delivery they had local people just show up with no teeth and look like a drug addict into my home,
        9. My stuff was never sanitized WITH COVID. THAT'S A LIE.
        10. They left my stuff outside their facility in the rain. All my clothes and bag ruined.
        11. The person picking up the phone forgets to put you on hold and run their mouth about you and, in so many words but says kick rocks.

12. They lie, take your money, they ruin your stuff and it takes them weeks to transport and when they do your stuff is broken and missing!

Oh another thing they called me 2 weeks later and stated their TRUCK broke down, the driver never stated that. If you wanted to be robbed, lied to, and have all your stuff broken call them! I would never recommend and now got a lawyer. I’m coming to take these people down for what they done to others!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

They sad I did NOT have to empty dressers & cabinets but when the driver showed up "late" they said I had to empty them but they would help. "They fill boxes 1/2 full". My bill was 2 times as much because of all the extra boxes.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

The moving experience was better than expected. Movers arrived on time and on my requested day, after pickup dispatch stayed in full communication with me throughout the moving process. My goods were delivered in the time window given. Would of been a 5 star if my drop off date could of been guaranteed.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

I have moved many a times and never used a company before. I was contacted by Shawn at Xtreme Movers and loved the services that I was promised they would provide. The movers did everything that was promised and more and I could not be more happy. Will definitely use them again if I ever move again!

Original review: July 22, 2020

The worst decision of my life was hiring Xtreme Movers. I got conned from the very beginning with all the lies I believed from my original scam artist salesman who went by the name Shawn ** -who is now going by the name Kyle **- and the alleged owner and his alleged older brother named David **. I was told about David being the owner, Shawn telling me he is the younger brother, and they move millions of miles cross country with David’s 19 trucks. I should have focused on the bad reviews instead of all these fake good reviews from Ohio -which is now noticeable to me after my experience- and all the other fake good reviews on Google and other review web-sites that Shawn aka Kyle showed me. Here are the list of the problems that caused me to hire an attorney.

1.) My price was increased by $4,000 on pick up day when I did not increase my items and when I questioned the movers about the cubic footage, they were aggressive and mean.
        2.) I was picked up and delivered in 2 different no name trucks with 2 different drivers and crews so it is transparent that Xtreme Movers do not own their own trucks and everything on the department of transportation web-site that Shawn aka Kyle showed me is falsified data.
        2.) The customer service woman is by far the angriest, rudest woman I have ever had dialogue with. It was the most unpleasant conversations every time we spoke. Her name was Doris and one time she called me saying her name was Tina. This company is full of scams.
        3.) Many of my items were broken and missing on delivery day along with being charged $800 more on delivery day or they wouldn’t unload my belongings and bring it to a unknown storage.

4.) I called in and got Shawn who Introduced himself as Kyle ** now and it was clearly Shawn as it’s not hard to forget a person's voice after I spent over 3 hours with him before he took my deposit. I was in utter disbelief. I guess things have been going so bad that he now goes by Kyle now. They must change names quarterly after conning and scamming so many people.

My attorneys are involved and doing what we can to get reimbursed for this nightmare I have been put through. So far I’m not getting anywhere as my insurance was only .60 per lb per article which covers basically nothing on my broken and missing items. Hiring Xtreme Movers was the worst decision I have ever made.

Xtreme Movers author review by Tom Rains

This company focuses on full-service, long-distance moves. Full-service moves include packing, loading and unloading your valuables. Moving along the East Coast takes seven to 14 business days, while East Coast to West Coast moves take 14 to 21 business days.

• Types of moves: The company handles long-distance moves. Xtreme Movers also has experience moving fragile and antique items.

• Cost: Cross-country moves range from $2,500 to $6,000. It’s best to call Xtreme Movers directly for an exact quote.

• Service areas: Long-distance moves are available within the continental US.

• Additional services: The company offers long- and short-term storage options and packing services.

by Tom Rains ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Tom Rains graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2014 with a master’s degree in Professional Writing. Tom’s passion for delivering quality content fuels him to provide consumers with accurate, well-researched information on major life purchases.

Xtreme Movers Company Information