2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

At Xtreme Movers, we know that moving can be stressful and time-consuming. That's why we specialize in full-service moving. We'll cover everything from packing supplies to long & short term storage for all your belongings. We're also fully licensed and insured Nation Wide to help cover any damage done on our behalf. Don't wait! Call or visit us online to get a free quote!

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Xtreme Movers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Xtreme Movers?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Xtreme Movers?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

I wanted to take to say, I had a really good experience with this company and waited until I unpack the last spoon before I write a review LOL!... I can't say enough how satisfied I am from the first call to my movers who are unbelievable great, onetime clean handled my things with great care. I did spend a tad bit extra but that's because I thought I could do all the packing and just didn't get it done on time. my delivery time was fair and to my delight not even a scratch. Lol! so I I'll definitely be recommending them to my Family and friends. Thank you guys so much Xtreme Movers.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

When I found out I had to relocate for my job down to Florida I was dreading the actual process of the move. I looked into all sorts of options and took many quotes from movers as well. I found Xtreme Movers to be the most fairly priced and best reviewed so I went with them. I am happy that I did! Definitely recommend this company to anyone moving out of the New York area!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

First of all let me start by saying I never write reviews for companies. I developed a great relationship with Shawn from the get go and trusted him to move ourself from PA to Fairport, Ohio. It was only a 4 hour drive so we did not want to pay a lot. Extreme Movers gave us a full service move, packed everything and included all costs in the estimate. We paid only $1469 to move our One bedroom home. Delivery was fast and the guys were great. Would definitely use again!

Xtreme Movers response

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I did a lot of research before choosing XTREME. Once I decided on Xtreme, I was automatically impressed by how professional and personable both David and Shawn were. They discussed every aspect of moving including a competitive price, how to avoid additional cost by providing my own material needed to pack up large items like TV and dresser mirror. They were always available to answer questions during the weeks before pick up.

After storing my furniture for almost 3 weeks, they set up delivery from NJ to Fla and kept within their time frame. NY movers that loaded truck were very good and accommodating with changes including picking up additional furniture from a different location... Unloading crew were also very good, hardworking and extra careful not to hit my brand new walls. I had two boxes damaged and missing bars for a bed. However, Shawn has been extremely helpful addressing and working on resolving these issues. Considering this was an across states move, I was pleased with the ultimate outcome and definitely will recommend this company to others. They took the stress out of moving. Thank You Shawn for your extra attention to resolve my damage. Greatly appreciated!!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Xtreme Movers did a wonderful from start to finish. I had my items picked up the first week in February, and just received my items yesterday. My move was from Los Angela, CA to Concord, OH and it took 8 days for my stuff to arrive. Everything is in great shape, the movers reassembled everything as promised by Shawn. Customer service was great and they always answered the phone. My original estimate for the 3 bedroom move was $3,339 and my final bill was $3,289 because I had a few lew boxes than expected. Thank you again Xtreme Movers and I will contacting you in March for my mother's move as well!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

I have nothing but great things to say about my move with Xtreme Movers. My representative was Scott who did a great job explaining how the move was going to go from start to finish. My move was from NY to Ohio and took 6 days to be delivered. I paid just under 3 grand for 2 bedrooms. I would recommend Xtreme Movers to anyone moving out of the New York area!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

We selected Xtreme Movers of NJ to assist us with our move from Charlotte. Be very wary of this Company for several reasons. First, the scheduling is absolutely horrendous. We had a confirmed pick up at 8:00 am on on 9.30.2020 but they didn't arrive till 6:00 pm that day. We had to plead with our building management to let us move out.

We had arranged for delivery on the 16th of October, but received a phone call the morning of the 9th that they were coming that day. After discussing with our new building management, we arranged for drop off at 5 pm ET. Upon arrival, we paid the movers the balance owed - in cash. We were told that we needed to pay $450 more for our things to be delivered. We did not want our things held hostage and therefore paid the balance.

When questioning Xtreme Movers the next week they denied that we were charged an additional amount. Both my wife and I were present when the movers said this to us and are willing to sign a legal affidavit confirming this. We asked for this money to be returned to us since our contract is very clear. They have refused. We have placed a dispute on our charges through our banking institutions along with the contract we received and signed. Additionally, we have filed a complaint through the Better Business Bureau of NJ and the NJ Department of Consumer Affairs. We have also filed a formal complain with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.

Also be aware that Xtreme Movers hires subcontractors to deliver things. Additionally, here are links to recent reviews of the organization across multiple sites which reflect their modus operandi:
        ** {note this account was suspended}
        https://www.consumeraffairs.com/movers/xtreme-movers.html {note there are many fake reviews here placed by the company}

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

First off they will scam you! ‪They will have a third party pick up and have different people drop off, not one person packing your stuff up even can speak to you in English, which is great considering they don’t know what fragile is. ‬

‪2. They will jack your price up like they did to us. ‪$1800.00- $5400.00 isn’t that nice! ‬

‪3. The manager will say 2-3 days. That’s a line. I’m waiting over 12 days! ‬
        ‪4. No one will call you back! ‬
        ‪5. They will break your stuff and just smile at you! ‬
        ‪6. If you want a headache call them.
        ‪7. They say it’s just your stuff on the ‬
        8. On delivery they had local people just show up with no teeth and look like a drug addict into my home,
        9. My stuff was never sanitized WITH COVID. THAT'S A LIE.
        10. They left my stuff outside their facility in the rain. All my clothes and bag ruined.
        11. The person picking up the phone forgets to put you on hold and run their mouth about you and, in so many words but says kick rocks.

12. They lie, take your money, they ruin your stuff and it takes them weeks to transport and when they do your stuff is broken and missing!

Oh another thing they called me 2 weeks later and stated their TRUCK broke down, the driver never stated that. If you wanted to be robbed, lied to, and have all your stuff broken call them! I would never recommend and now got a lawyer. I’m coming to take these people down for what they done to others!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

They sad I did NOT have to empty dressers & cabinets but when the driver showed up "late" they said I had to empty them but they would help. "They fill boxes 1/2 full". My bill was 2 times as much because of all the extra boxes.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

The moving experience was better than expected. Movers arrived on time and on my requested day, after pickup dispatch stayed in full communication with me throughout the moving process. My goods were delivered in the time window given. Would of been a 5 star if my drop off date could of been guaranteed.

Xtreme Movers author review by Tom Rains

This company focuses on full-service, long-distance moves. Full-service moves include packing, loading and unloading your valuables. Moving along the East Coast takes seven to 14 business days, while East Coast to West Coast moves take 14 to 21 business days.

• Types of moves: The company handles long-distance moves. Xtreme Movers also has experience moving fragile and antique items.

• Cost: Cross-country moves range from $2,500 to $6,000. It’s best to call Xtreme Movers directly for an exact quote.

• Service areas: Long-distance moves are available within the continental US.

• Additional services: The company offers long- and short-term storage options and packing services.

by Tom Rains ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Tom Rains graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2014 with a master’s degree in Professional Writing. Tom’s passion for delivering quality content fuels him to provide consumers with accurate, well-researched information on major life purchases.

Xtreme Movers Company Information