5.0(15)
By:
Author picture
Edited by:

About US Prime Movers

US Prime Movers offers services for long-distance moves in and out of state, as well as international moves. It provides competitive, transparent pricing and free estimates. It also offers services like full or partial packing and unpacking and climate-controlled storage facilities. The company provides eco-friendly moving and moving fragile or delicate items as add-ons. US Prime Movers helps move from 13 states plus Washington, D.C.: Oregon, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Massachusetts, Virginia, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Texas, California, Connecticut and Washington. The company delivers to all of the lower 48 states.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Specialized vehicles
  • Specialized handling of fragile items
  • Transparent pricing
  • Full and partial packing services
  • Relocation specialists available around the clock
Cons
  • Only picks up in 13 states and D.C.

Our editor’s take

US Prime Movers may be a reasonable option for families relocating from within one of the 13 states the company serves to any of the lower 48 states (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). It offers moving, packing and climate-controlled storage options. The company claims to have experienced staff, specialized vehicles for moving and special services for packing fragile items.

US Prime Movers is registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation at the time of publishing and notes a commitment to customer satisfaction.

US Prime Movers products

The company offers an array of services including:

• Packing: Full or partial packing and unpacking services are available.
  • Within-state and out-of-state moves: For both in-state and cross-country moves, US Prime Movers is there to help with every stage of your move, according to its website. It promises to deliver items quickly and provide a “five-star experience every step of the way.”
  • Fragile moving: The website states that it offers special services for fragile items.
  • Storage: The Company offers a variety of storage solutions, including everything from storing a couple of boxes for a few days to holding all your furniture for a long-distance move.

How does US Prime Movers work?

To get started, you’ll share your information (name, email address, move date and where you are moving to and from) to get a moving price quote. The company only serves people who are moving from within 13 states and D.C. where it operates, but delivers to all of the lower 48 states.

Once you provide your information for a moving quote, a relocation specialist will contact you for additional details in order to provide a final quote. When ConsumerAffairs asked for a quote, the first email came quickly from a relocation specialist.

US Prime Movers services

US Prime Movers offers a variety of services, including those listed below:

US Prime Movers pricing

ConsumerAffairs asked for a sample quote for a four-bedroom home moving from Rockville, Maryland to Seattle, Washington and the cost was estimated to be $11,956.32.

US Prime Movers FAQ

What is US Prime Movers?

US Prime Movers is a moving company that performs in-state and out-of-state moves if you are moving from one of the 13 states it operates in (plus D.C.) to any of the lower 48 states (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).

How does US Prime Movers work?

The company provides moving, packing and storage solutions. To get a personalized quote, provide your name, email, move date, move origin and move destination. A relocation specialist will contact you to continue the process.

Where is US Prime Movers available?

The company is available for people moving from within the 13 states plus D.C. where the company operates: Oregon, Virginia, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Texas, California, Connecticut and Washington. However, US Prime Movers delivers to all of the lower 48 states (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).

Is US Prime Movers legit?

Yes, US Prime Movers is a legitimate moving company that says to have helped over 9,500 families move. At the time of publishing it is authorized as a household goods motor carrier through the U.S. Department of Transportation.

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US Prime Movers?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about US Prime Movers?
    Packing

Reviewed July 2, 2024

I’m happy to say that I picked the right company. Rebecca from US Prime Movers. set up my move, I’ve never had to use a moving company for my moves. Friends always helped me move from one apartment to the next across town. When it comes to moving several states away, friends can’t help. Time to get the real deal moving company. When it came time to deliver all my stuff, they put all my furniture where I wanted it, and all the boxes in specific rooms. From here on out, I won’t hassle my friends when I need to move. I’ll call US Prime Movers. Thanks, guys!

Pinned

Thank you for the great review. We love it when satisfied customers recommend us to their friends.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePriceMovers

Reviewed July 1, 2024

I recently used US Prime Movers to move my belongings, and I couldn't be more satisfied with their service. After inquiring with 3 other movers, US Prime Movers offered the best price by far, and even with the low price, they did not disappoint on service. The crew were exceptional – they went above and beyond in every aspect of the move. They were hardworking, professional, and friendly throughout the entire process. Rebecca was also amazing, taking the time to do two video calls with me to go over everything in detail and ensure that all my needs were met. I highly recommend!

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. We appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge US Prime movers Inc. as a friendly and professional moving company. We look forward to serving you again.

PriceMoversQuote AccuracyPunctuality & SpeedPacking

Reviewed June 28, 2024

I’m happy to say that I picked the right company. The office staff was on point and answered all my questions. Their price was fair, and they delivered when they said they would. They packed up all my boxes and wrapped my furniture in such a short time. I couldn’t believe how organized and fast they were. When it came time to deliver all my stuff, they put all my furniture where I wanted it, and all the boxes in specific rooms. I heartily recommend them to all of you.

Pinned

Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with our company US Prime Movers. We value your business and wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.

MoversQuote AccuracyPunctuality & SpeedDamage

Reviewed June 28, 2024

I recently relocated l and chose US Prime Movers, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. From the initial inquiry to the final delivery, everything was handled smoothly and professionally. The Reservations team was responsive and provided a transparent estimate, which was greatly appreciated. On moving day, the crew arrived on time and worked efficiently, taking great care of my belongings. Their attention to detail was impressive, and they made sure everything was transported without any damage. I highly recommend them for anyone seeking a hassle-free relocation experience.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingMovers

Reviewed June 27, 2024

I highly recommend US PRIME! Very professional company in all aspects: sales, customer service, and operations. Great team, great communication and work ethic. They made sure I understood the whole process and helped me with all the paperwork. They handled my long distance move with grace and care, The final delivery to the house was faster than planned. The crew has been very professional and with a super nice attitude. I couldn't be happier with the experience! I would recommend contacting US PRIME!

Customer ServiceMoversPacking

Reviewed July 3, 2024

If you want your stress level to plummet, then do not hesitate to call US Prime Movers. Customer service was impeccable! The team was AWESOME!!! The move went smoothly, all things packed and wrapped with care, organized, and efficient. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the move.

Pinned

Thank you for your business and taking the time to write a review. It was our pleasure to make your relocation stress free.

MoversPunctuality & SpeedPacking

Reviewed July 2, 2024

I am writing this review to outline the exemplary hard work and positive experience provided by US Prime movers. The moving team was punctual, professional, and handled our belongings with care. They made the entire process stress-free, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Highly recommend this moving company to anyone in need of a smooth and efficient relocation experience!

Customer ServiceMovers

Reviewed July 1, 2024

Overall, the move experience was very good. The communication throughout the process was exceptional. We were told what would happen, and when it would happen, and the timeline was consistently met. The gentlemen’s who picked up our furniture and who dropped off our furniture, were polite and personable, and handled our things as if they were their own. I would highly recommend prime movers for any of your moving needs. 5 stars all day long!

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. We are appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge US Prime movers Inc. as a friendly and professional moving company. We look forward to serving you again.

MoversPacking

Reviewed July 1, 2024

US Prime Movers was fantastic from start to finish. My move was super-fast, not stressful, smooth and overall, the easiest and best move I ever had. The movers took their time to carefully pad and wrap all the items. I would highly recommend United Family Movers to anyone! These guys are the best!!! We could not have been more pleased with the level of service we received. We would highly recommend them and will certainly use them again.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience . We appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge US Prime movers Inc. as a friendly and professional moving company. We look forward to serving you again.

MoversPunctuality & SpeedDamage

Reviewed June 28, 2024

I recently relocated for a new job and chose US Prime Movers for my move, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. From the initial inquiry to the final delivery, everything was handled smoothly and professionally. On moving day, the crew arrived on time and worked efficiently, taking great care of my belongings. Their attention to detail was impressive, and they made sure everything was transported without any damage. Overall, job well done!

US Prime Movers Company Information