toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer
We choose Radius Moving because of all the great reviews we seen online. Not only were the reviews great but the cost of the move was even better. Our sales rep "Tom" was awesome. From pickup to delivery everything was great. If you are looking for a professional company with honest prices choose Radius Moving.

Great job guys!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My Husband and I hired Radius Moving to relocate our family from Bronx, NY to Fort Lauderdale, FL. Our overall experience with this company was great. We would most definitely recommend them to others. During the booking process, our moving consultant "Donavan" was very helpful. He explained the process from start to finish which made us feel very comfortable with our decision to hire them to service our move. The price was fair but the reviews were great so it was a no brainer. On the day of the actual move the price did go up due to some additional items that we decided to take with us, but our moving consultant explained to us the additional cost and everything else was smooth sailing. We requested a delivery time frame that we wanted our items to meet us at our new home.

We were very pleased that Radius Moving could accommodate our needs to the best of their ability. On the day of delivery, the head mover (Terry) was great. He made sure that everything went smooth as possible. All in all, we had a great experience with Radius Moving. On a scale of 1 to 10 for Professionalism, Organization, and Communication we give them a perfect score of 10.

For someone that is big on reviews, it’s a pleasure to write a review for Radius Moving. To begin this was my first time ever hiring a professional company to relocate me from one state to another. Usually I would just rent a UHAUL and ask a few of my friends to help me move. In this case my job relocated me to FL. Once I received the great news I immediately began looking for someone to help me move. I received dozens of phone calls from different companies selling the same pitch. This one particular gentlemen Donavan stood out the most. He wasn’t just trying to sell me a pitch but rather made me feel as if I am investing. Donavan made me feel comfortable with him as well as the company. I then knew that hiring Radius Moving was the right decision.

On the day of the move I was greeted by Terry and his crew of men. They handled my items with care, there were no issues or complaints. No additional cost or no hidden fees just as Donavan said. When it was time to deliver my items, it was a different set of men than at pick up. I dont remember the gentlemen’s name but they as well did an excellent job. I received all my items in one piece and no damages or missing items. I heard so many horrible stories about moving companies so it was a pleasure to not have a bad experience. My overall experience was great and I would recommend that everyone hire them. I really hope this review helps.

I had a wonderful experience. The company keep all my furniture for 9 months, in their storage then finally it was given to me in excellent condition in Orlando Florida. The owner is a excellent person, very pleasant to work with! Very caring and most of all kept everything in excellent condition when my furniture was delivered to me! I give them a 10 for the best moving company I have ever worked with.

We moved from Florida to Wayne, New Jersey. When Radius Moving packed, I was there, but then I traveled overseas. So, my husband got it. Nothing broke and they double packed things without charging me extra money for it. My husband had the major things to talk about with the moving consultant, especially about money but I told her that I have a lot of crystals and fragile things that need extra care. I asked if they were going to charge me more because maybe it needed extra insurance on it. She said no and guaranteed the guys are very professional. They pack each thing by itself. And so, they did. They were very polite. They took their shoes off and worked silently. Also, movers usually smell bad, but they smell good.

The consultant was very nice. As a woman, she understood how we like our stuff to arrive in one piece and not cracked. She explained things more than I did. I told her I have different boxes for different seasons, like for summer and for winter. And she goes, "Yes, we're going to mark that." Overall, I'll recommend her for people that I know with no doubt. I'll get them with my eyes closed. They helped me and got my furniture and other things, in the same way, they took them. Plus, they were professional. Money wise, it was fair enough and wasn't expensive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Radius Moving and Storage?

Our move was a thousand miles from Pennsylvania to Kansas. We're looking for a company that was going to do a full service pack and move for a long distance because I had to relocate for a job before our home was sold. So, I had to get out of town and the house had to go on the market. I did a little online search when I was looking for a moving company and I was contacted by a representative from Radius who from the beginning provided me with excellent information and customer service. That was why we ended up going with them. Also, initially, the quote was excellent and was below what I was receiving from other companies.

Bob was the customer service representative that I worked with before I worked with Michele, the owner. He definitely knew his stuff and said he had been in the moving business for nearly 20 years. Michelle really took care of me throughout the final stages of the process when things got really down to the nitty-gritty and all the details. It was almost like a shock and surprise that I was dealing with the owner and I thought that was pretty cool. I had been talking to another larger national chain and I wasn't going to get anybody from the top to deal with. She really did a good job. She had a good grasp of what we needed not being able to be present and made sure that I was completely taken care of.

We were in Pennsylvania and their company is in New Jersey so, I wasn't able to receive like an on-site quote. Everything we were doing was via description over the phone. Even for our initial estimates was me walking through the home, room-to-room on the phone with Bob telling him what I have. So it was a little bit more complicated. With that being said, there was a little bit of difference in how many and how much stuff we had with our initial estimate. But that's because I have two small children and they have way too many boxes of toys.

I left our home and I wasn't even present for the pack in Pennsylvania. My husband was there with the crew and he said they did an excellent job. Michele sent six guys and they did the whole thing in one day from start to finish and didn't stop until they were done. They asked him questions if certain things are coming or going and kept him. He said he had a great experience there. She then stored our items for a little over a month.

Then, when they delivered our items, the driver and another employee came in the truck from New Jersey. We had four gentlemen unpacking and unloading our items and they did a great job. We really had a great experience and with a long distance, from out of area move, I couldn't have received a more hands-on and better service than I did. I felt completely satisfied, especially with a complicated situation.

I would recommend Radius Moving. In fact, Michele had a gentleman who was considering their company for a long distance move from their area out to somewhere across the country. She called me and asked me if she could give my number as a referral and he gave me a ring. I called back and told him all about my experience. It would be harder to do it from here in Kansas since they're not local but in his situation, he was going from Connecticut to Wyoming. He was pretty satisfied with the customer service he was receiving from the get-go and with my recommendation as well. I hope that gave them the business.

Radius Moving and Storage Company Profile