3.38/5
Based on 24 reviews that contain star ratings

Discover the right moving company for you

Radius Moving and Storage

Based in New Jersey, Radius Moving and Storage provides relocation services all around the United States. The company works on a 4-step process of estimating, packing, transporting and unpacking. Radius Moving’s services include full service moving, long distance, packing supplies, packing service, secure storage and commercial relocation.

24 Radius Moving and Storage Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. This company is totally dishonest. They gave me an estimate on the phone of about $11,000, but when they showed up they admitted their estimate (done without any inspection and strictly over a detailed checklist with someone named Donovan over the phone) was wrong and tried to upcharge me to $22,000. I fired them on the spot, but they would not return my initial payment of $3,560. I paid the initial money by credit card and then disputed the charge when they put it through. They claimed I had had addition items that I refused to pay for and cancelled the move. In fact, I had no additional items. Their estimation procedures were faulty and they underestimated the size of my move by a factor of 2. The foreman admitted to me that I had answered their questions and estimate form accurately but that they did not realize the actual size of my move. Avoid this company. Read the other poor reviews on this site.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I've been writing reviews in various outlets because I feel, as consumers, this is the most we can do to deter or avoid unethical practice. The original moving company I signed up with called on the day of the move to say they can't make it. Radius sales rep understood my predicament and solicited service and confirmed he has a truck available to move that same day. It turned out to be an intentional lie. The dispatcher was surprised and since then I was never able to reach anyone from Radius moving company.

I called the sales rep and he never answered the phone. I called the number provided on the website and it went to voicemail every time. No one called back. I emailed "Donovan" and not a single response. In the end, no idea when the movers would come, no service, and then no refund on the deposit ($855). Again, no one answered the calls or returned my messages. The deposit was never refunded. 2 weeks later, I continue to try to reach someone and left messages. No contact.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I had called for an estimate for moving from N.Y. to AZ. They gave me their estimate and I said I would let them know. Meanwhile, after calling several movers for estimates, I felt I could do better with renting a truck from Budget and move my things myself. About a week after I called Radius, they called me back to see if I was going to hire them. I told them I was going to move myself with a Budget rental. He began to tell me all the reasons that was a bad idea when we got disconnected. A few minutes later he called me back.

He told me he went on Budget's website and looked at their prices. He began quoting their supposed prices, all the while telling me how much more it would cost me. I told him the prices he saw are not the ones I got. I got discounts for several reasons. He tried to argue the point with me then suddenly said, "You know what? Do it yourself. ** you." And hung up on me. They have got to be kidding. That's how they run their business? I was actually thinking, maybe it isn't worth the effort of doing it myself. If I decide to hire someone, they will not be on the list of businesses I ever call again, or recommend to anyone.

Original review: May 22, 2018

My mother always said if you can't say something nice about someone or something then keep your mouth shut. Well I am safe here. Have only great things to say about Radius Moving and Storage, Clifton, NJ. They are so very professional, the communication was great and the movers were nicer. The price was very competitive as well. Have had so many bad experiences with moving companies in the past so couldn't be any more pleased that I chose Radius Moving. Don't hesitate for a second to check them out. You will be glad you did.

Original review: May 11, 2018

DO NOT USE RADIUS MOVING! Radius Moving is an awful company, run by a bully, who refuses to accept responsibility for any mistakes, of which there are countless, as it pertains to their contracts and customer service. Their staff, especially the owner Michelle **, was especially nasty when confronted with anything other that passive conversation. Our contract with them was last summer, and we have exhausted every possible avenue, legally or otherwise, to try and recoup money for damages and lost items, but unfortunately there really is nothing we as clients could do.

We contacted Radius to help us move from our two bedroom, two bathroom condo in Norwalk, CT to a storage unit in Pittsburgh, PA. Their sales representative gave us their document that listed a binding estimate, ensuring us that no matter what happened (in his words, “unless you have a elephant hiding in your condo, nothing will change”), that amount of money would be what we paid. Their representative also said, despite several requests to do so, that they would not need to have anyone come out to confirm the amount of items we had. We went with them because they offered the best price. This is how they trap you; because they will just skyrocket the price later.

Upon arrival, it was quickly obvious that their sales representative had no idea how much goes into a two bedroom, two bathroom condominium. We had already filled up the allotted dimensions estimated within 3 hours of loading the truck and the condo was barely packed. The foreman contacted Michelle, the owner, and was able to negotiate a fixed price, however it was more than double what the binding estimate was. Michelle threatened us by saying our options were to pay half of this amount now, or unpack the truck. We agreed to pay hoping that we could negotiate during transport.

Two weeks passed while our property was sent to their warehouse and before everything arrived. Countless phone calls trying to contact Michelle were met with sales reps saying they left messages for Michelle, or just silence. At one point, after being on hold for 30 minutes, we tried from another phone to get in contact with someone. After explaining the fact that we had been on hold for that amount of time, the sales rep put us on hold, but did not do so correctly. We could explicitly hear someone on the other line say “if they’ve been on hold for an hour, they’re *explicative” stupid.” They immediately realized we were able to hear them and hung up. After calling back and trying to confront them, they of course denied it.

Finally, on a Sunday with less than two hours notice, Radius Moving contacts us to inform us our property would be delivered to our storage unit, and that we needed to pay the second half of our bill. At this point, Michelle is finally able to call us back, and proceeds to demean, insult, and talk down to us about how we made the mistake and she will hold our property hostage until we pay up. Not wanting to deal with this bully any longer, we reluctantly agree.

After the items were unloaded, we returned to sort through everything. We quickly found that they had damaged a good portion of it. A sharp garden tiller was placed next to our guest room furniture, completely ruining the headboard and dresser. Multiple picture frames were shattered, furniture was repeatedly knicked along with fabric torn. Our ceramic crockpot was also completely shattered. We also realized that two boxes containing kitchen items was missing. This included our wedding china, coffee mugs, water glasses, and several other items. All told, we were either missing and had damaged property worth about $3000.00. And this is after they more than doubled our original bill.

We informed Radius of this, and their only response was to file a claim with their insurance group. We did so and they said they could only award us $90.00. We explored legal action, to which Radius ignored, and at one point even returned our legal documents saying it was the wrong address (Again, Radius Moving returned legal documents mailed to them saying it was the wrong address for Radius Moving). Our lawyer said that even if Radius Moving is found guilty in court, we would not have any way to actually recoup money from them and the process could drag on for years.

Radius Moving claims to have the best interests of their clients in mind. They write it on their website. But they are liars, they are bullies, and they show no remorse for anything wrong that they have done. They cornered us into paying more than twice what they quoted us with a binding estimate, then lost most of our kitchen items, then damaged our property by neglecting to properly arrange everything in a storage unit. Do not make the same mistake we did. DON’T USE RADIUS MOVING!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Radius Moving and Storage?

Original review: April 12, 2018

They were fantastic. Super competitive quote by a friendly, competent and quick surveyor. Two removal guys turned up on time and were super quick, efficient and helpful making what could have been a very stressful day with 3 kids under my feet absolutely seamless. Full three bedroomed house move completed in four hours from starting loading to full unloading. Everything was put where I needed it to be and even involved getting a settee out of a window!!! Top class, could not recommend highly enough.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Highly recommend! Radius Moving and Storage handled my mother's local move in the area from a one-bedroom apartment to another one with great speed, efficiency and professionalism - and at a very reasonable cost. She is retired, and they saved her money where they could, even giving her a Sr. discount. Communication was excellent. We worked with Michelle in the office, and then with them as our movers. They were all great and we would definitely use them again. Very trustworthy and do what they say they'll do, and all charges were estimated up front and put into writing - there were no surprises or 'hidden' fees after the move was completed. Also very easy to work with, and accommodated our requests. We appreciated all of their efforts for a job well done!

Original review: March 15, 2018

Hands down the best moving company I have ever used in the 4 moves I have done! We have used them four times now and wouldn't use any other company! They are 100% trustworthy, he is very communicative with bookings, he is GREAT when he comes to do the evaluation of how much it would take as far as time and manpower. I really can't say enough about the integrity and all around quality of this company and their men! They are a group of men who are not changing month to month but men who have been with the company for a while and that really says something! USE THEM! You won't be disappointed! I decided to use them based on reviews and I certainly wasn't disappointed!

Original review: March 6, 2018

It’s satisfying to work with professionals like these guys. Customer service was excellent and the price was accurate. I was moving my office and needed to get it done fast to keep the business running, fortunately these guys managed to deliver next day. They evidently are very organized, since the schedule ran as planned. I wont hesitate to hire them again if I had to move again.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I moved from Manhattan, NY to Aliso Viejo, CA on January 30th. I have finally settled in and had the chance to go through my items. At the time of my pick up, the movers arrived a little later than I expected which was a little annoying. They explained that the traffic in New York and parking was very difficult; which I understood as long as they provided good service. I was nervous because of the time restrictions for the elevator. Time was of essence. My Items were packed and moved out of my building quickly.

When I received my shipment in CA, I had very minor damages. One of my Tupperware containers was broken. After all the horror stories I read, I didn't expect things to go as smoothly as they did. Terry was great and so was the crew. Sometimes it was hard to reach the driver to get status, however, I always received a call back within the hour from him or Toni. I am happy with the company I chose.

Original review: March 1, 2018

This moving company is professional! Our family had a good experience with our first move. We disassembled all of the furniture right down to their components but were worried that wouldn't be sufficient, however; they dealt with the whole thing. They arrived early and moved everything out of the condominium inside 55 mins. Wrapped all the sensitive things in moving blankets and loaded it in the truck. Drove to the new condo and carefully hauled items out of the truck into the new place. The team was courteous and professional, I highly recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

Great price, great guys, great service. Thank you for making a very stressful day slightly less stressful. The team was very professional and friendly. Arrived on time and got straight to work and by the time we got the keys to the new house, additional members of team came along to help move us in. They even moved items of furniture already in the house. I would highly recommend Radius Moving and Storage to anyone considering using a removal firm.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

THIS IS A TERRIBLE MOVING COMPANY. I HAD A HORRENDOUS EXPERIENCE WITH THEM THAT WOULD NOT SEEM TO END. I was deceived into a contract. The person from Radius movers pretended to be a guy named Mike who I had been speaking with from another company. Payment and hidden fees not discussed. Very difficult to contact. They were 28 hours late for our pick up and could not contact anyone to figure out what happened. We finally got in contact with them and they did not know what happened to not 1, but 2 trucks they said they had sent to us. Then they made it seem like they were doing us a favor by getting us another truck for the next day.

Company and owner did not take responsibility for their mistakes and acted as if we, the customer were inconveniencing them. They messed up every step of our move. The pick up was late, the delivery was late, they broke a lot of our things, we are still missing 11 items, and their communication was horrendous. Not professional. Took very long time to load truck and packed it loosely so they could charge more. They continuously changed information so that when we called and said we were told something, they changed it to something us. Said would give us money back, but would not if we did not sign a form saying we would not give them a bad review.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I must note that your site has them as an A in BBB but they are no longer a company on BBB so I wonder how they have an A rating. A synopsis is this: I got their contact from quoterunner.com. Radius Moving and Tom ** were the first to contact me and he claimed they were your "go to mover." I booked them on 12/19 for a move from NY to FL on 1/6. We went over the contents of my home in detail, and the things we needed done (like items removed etc.). He gave me a written quote of 4400. I heard from him one time more after repeated emails and calls to the number. I wanted to know when they were coming on my move date, what I needed to have for them, when they would deliver the property etc. I got a call from Toni at sales Wednesday 1/3 when the move was the 6th. She told me they would be there the 5th or 6th... 6th was the date booked. So be it. I was told they would be there at 10 am.

At 2pm they arrived with a small truck. I knew it would not hold all my stuff. They went through my house and basically said "I am not sure what Tom told you but it was inaccurate." What was I supposed to do then. I was supposed to move. The driver Marc said they would fit as much as they could. What??? I have to throw things away?

At 7 they came to me and said the truck is full. The entire basement and kitchen had not even been touched. We spoke to the "owner" Michelle - who said a) she will get them to fit more stuff, we should tell them what was essential, and b) the total bill would be 11000! That is almost triple the estimate. But that was AFTER my stuff was already on the truck and they would have to come back to get some more items they were aware of (outside furniture etc). Are you kidding me? Moreover, we told them what items were essential and which weren't. Sure as heck, they took the non-essential items and left ALL the essential ones!

They were paid in full on the 10th by wire. They delivered my items on the 18th!!! 8 days without my possessions. No one told me there would be a 12 day wait. Michelle told me it would be delivered when paid in full. I am up to 2000 in broken items so far. Their return date to get the items they agreed on from the outset (patio furniture, motorcycle) was supposed to be the 8th. They came the 10th by which time my landlord had decided (because they told him they would be there the 8th) they weren't coming and throughout much of the items.

No one came to view my items to give me an in person estimate like a real mover like College Hunks does. The driver told me in no uncertain terms it was my fault for not estimating it right. I am not a mover, I went through each piece with Tom ** who may not even be there anymore. The owner and driver tripled my bill and for no known reason delayed delivery of my items 8 days, 12 from pickup, and caused me to lose items. HORRIBLE. Worst experience ever. I have the insurance claim coming and can add order numbers and images of the broken and lost items if required.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I called for a quote and spoke to Donovan **. He gave me a quote that I was satisfied with so I decided to use them. My move date from NY to FL was pending the build of a new home which was scheduled to be done mid October. Donovan charged my CC on 9/9. 9/10 was hurricane Irma and my new home was in the direct path. I was informed by the builder that there would be serious delays. So I called Donovan and left a message to hold off on the move the very next day after my card was charged. He did not return my call. I then called him the next day and the following day. On the 16th I emailed him. He did not get back to me until the 19th stating that he apologized for the slow response but the power had been out in FL because of the hurricane. LIE he told me he worked out of the NJ office in our first phone call.

He would not refund my CC. I had to open a dispute with the CC company. In his defense he sent to my CC company all the emails except for the ones stating I asked him to cancel my order and the one stating he didn't get back to me due to power outages. Ok that being said when I agreed to use him he told me I had a 5 day cancellation window from the date of the move. It is actually from the date you sign the contract. A CONTRACT OF WHICH I NEVER SIGNED!!! This guy is a total piece of junk. I called him two months later and finally got him and asked him why he was being so difficult, he actually said "TOO BAD LADY YOU ** LOSE, I WIN." I was floored. Donovan called me a dozen times to get my business and after that never returned my calls once! Nor does the owner of the company or the manager. This company is horrible. DO NOT use them.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

This was my very first long distance move, I did quite a lot of research with the pricing, how to pack to for space management and I thought I was prepared. Radius company does have a very convincing sale representative team and will tell what you want to hear. I provided them a complete inventory, and the list they sent you as a copy would have incomplete description, lot of acronyms. As a sale representative, every time a customer updates something on the list, they are bound to sent you a new inventory and contract, which did not happen. They would ask you security deposit, (which every movers do) but that is how they could hold you ransom when they go up on the price when they show up for the actual move.

When the movers arrived for the move, they stated the move would require a lot more space than listed. The reason they state was the descriptions were inaccurate, (eg: I have a mirror dresser which I specifically mentioned as a double dresser with 3 draws on each side with a mirror in the middle.) On the inventory it was listed as DRESSER, MIRROR, the mover at the time of pick up stated this means only the mirror, and the dresser was not included). If I list each and every one, this complaint would go pages. I took the bold move to cancel the move on the day of the pick up, as my price went from 2400 $ to 4600 $ on the day of pickup. There were a lot of discrepancies in the inventory the movers had compared to what I provided as the inventory.

By this time I had lost the mutual trust and I was not willing to trust their movers with my household. In retrospect I thought they were dishonest and inaccurate all starting from the unprofessional sales representative. I would highly discourage you from this movers and if you plan to do it (which was the mistake I did as this movers provided the best quote and I fell into the trap), be very very thorough with the size of each item, create a list of inventory to the minute details and get every single thing in writing (which is what I did, still not the best experience).

I filed a complaint to reimburse my deposit first to the company with no response and further through BBB, and this was the response – “Your BBB has closed this case and noted that the business did not respond to the complaint. This complaint will be reflected on the company's BBB Business Review with the following language: "BBB did not receive a response from business." Hope this review saves someone falling into this trap.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

DO NOT USE RADIUS MOVING COMPANY FROM NJ - I contacted Radius moving company several weeks before our move. I went over every detail of every piece of furniture that was to be moved in our home. The day they showed up in the moving truck, I questioned the size of the truck. I knew it was too small. Justin jumped out of the truck and said, "Oh no everything will fit." After loading a few pieces of our furniture and boxes, he decided to tell me, "No everything won't fit and now I'm going to double the price on you!!!" I asked to call the office, he said he would from his phone, but I went inside the house and called from my phone. Nothing was resolved, they upped the charges on us. I felt like we were being extorted.

Not only that, Justin thought he could move a huge armoire down our steps all by himself and he let it go and it crumbled to the bottom of the steps and broke apart. It was ruined. And he just stood there and said, "Oh well." It's pressed board and it's not covered! After that he left so quickly that he forgot some of his expensive tools. Justin was rude as he looked over my shoulder at my computer screen and asked if I was going to write a bad review. I was actually reading a bad review that was posted that very day!!! Radius did the same thing to another client - showed up at their house and changed the quote to much more!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they are scammers!!!!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I read some reviews online. Radius Moving had the best reviews and they gave me the lowest quote out of everybody. So the move was from Connecticut to Virginia. It’s a 7-hour drive from one house to the other. I have a one bedroom apartment. I didn’t have a ton of furniture. But it was standard furnished one bedroom apartment. When the guy gave me the quote, he quoted me $1050. We went through an itemized list of my stuff. He emailed it to me. I corrected it. And then, I called them to check in to see if there was anything that I needed to do, make sure we’re still on track. They said yes.

They called me the week of it, a few days before the move. They told me to expect a call from the driver within this time window which was nice. When they arrived, it was three guys. And before they even started packing up anything or put anything on the truck, the guys told me that my quote was completely off and that I would be charged. He wanted to reassess because I already have all my stuff boxed up.

This is the day of my move. My lease was ending the following day. So I didn’t really have time to argue or choose another moving company. The guy that came, Kevin, said he didn’t do the quote. He just comes to do the move. But these things do happen. I was quoted far less than the size of my apartment. And I did tell them what the size of my apartment. I went through all the pieces of furniture. I was told on the phone by the rep that the boxes would be free, but then they were not. Thankfully, I had my own boxes. The guy that came was really nice. He apologized quite a few times.

He went through everything that would be going on the truck with me, did the math, gave me a new estimate which was $600 more than I have been quoted. I couldn’t say no. I’m not going to find a moving company that day. So once I said yes, he was like, “Okay. We’ll get this packed up for you.” And then they packed my stuff really well. And then he packed up the truck, explained how the payment would go and walked me through all the paperwork. The guys that came and setup were very upfront and honest. I felt very comfortable with them taking my things. They took really good care of my stuff packing up the truck. So that was nice. They were doing it very carefully, made sure things were like super tightly wrapped especially my furniture.

So that was Thursday. They told me it would take four days to get my stuff, my new apartment on Sunday. So on Sunday when they came to drop off my stuff, several of my boxes had holes in them like they were ripped. My mattress is damaged. All my other furniture was fine because they wrapped the furniture really well. They said they would try to get it to me as quickly as possible. And they did. Everything that they put back together was put back together correctly.

Thankfully, I wrote fragile on the boxes that have my dishes. So nothing was really broken. It was just the boxes with my clothes were damaged. They dropped everything off. Put everything back together which was nice. I spoke to Michelle about my mattress being damaged. I’m currently fighting with the mattress company to get my mattress repaired. Basically, there are some holes at the bottom of my queen mattress. I did put it in a mattress cover bag thing to protect it. But that was almost completely shredded. I should have used those heavy duty boxes from Home Depot.

Now still, to get that fixed, Michelle said once I have that sorted out or once I figured that out, to just give her a callback. And then we’ll talk about some sort of compensation. What I didn’t know, because this is my first time doing a move this large, is that they can send someone out to do an import and estimate. If I ever have to do this, I’ll have them come out and do an actual estimate. So I can budget accordingly.

The negative aspects of the move could have been avoided if I prepared and took precautions against those things. Overall, I wouldn’t say that they were awesome but I wouldn’t say that they were horrible. They were okay. They weren’t bad but they weren’t amazing. They’re above average in terms of other horror stories that I’ve heard and they’re very good at communicating with you a lot when your things are going to get there, which is really nice.

Original review: July 7, 2017

We choose Radius Moving because of all the great reviews we seen online. Not only were the reviews great but the cost of the move was even better. Our sales rep "Tom" was awesome. From pickup to delivery everything was great. If you are looking for a professional company with honest prices choose Radius Moving.

Great job guys!

Original review: July 6, 2017

For someone that is big on reviews, it’s a pleasure to write a review for Radius Moving. To begin this was my first time ever hiring a professional company to relocate me from one state to another. Usually I would just rent a UHAUL and ask a few of my friends to help me move. In this case my job relocated me to FL. Once I received the great news I immediately began looking for someone to help me move. I received dozens of phone calls from different companies selling the same pitch. This one particular gentlemen Donavan stood out the most. He wasn’t just trying to sell me a pitch but rather made me feel as if I am investing. Donavan made me feel comfortable with him as well as the company. I then knew that hiring Radius Moving was the right decision.

On the day of the move I was greeted by Terry and his crew of men. They handled my items with care, there were no issues or complaints. No additional cost or no hidden fees just as Donavan said. When it was time to deliver my items, it was a different set of men than at pick up. I dont remember the gentlemen’s name but they as well did an excellent job. I received all my items in one piece and no damages or missing items. I heard so many horrible stories about moving companies so it was a pleasure to not have a bad experience. My overall experience was great and I would recommend that everyone hire them. I really hope this review helps.

Original review: July 6, 2017

I had a wonderful experience. The company keep all my furniture for 9 months, in their storage then finally it was given to me in excellent condition in Orlando Florida. The owner is a excellent person, very pleasant to work with! Very caring and most of all kept everything in excellent condition when my furniture was delivered to me! I give them a 10 for the best moving company I have ever worked with.

Original review: June 28, 2017

We moved from Florida to Wayne, New Jersey. When Radius Moving packed, I was there, but then I traveled overseas. So, my husband got it. Nothing broke and they double packed things without charging me extra money for it. My husband had the major things to talk about with the moving consultant, especially about money but I told her that I have a lot of crystals and fragile things that need extra care. I asked if they were going to charge me more because maybe it needed extra insurance on it. She said no and guaranteed the guys are very professional. They pack each thing by itself. And so, they did. They were very polite. They took their shoes off and worked silently. Also, movers usually smell bad, but they smell good.

The consultant was very nice. As a woman, she understood how we like our stuff to arrive in one piece and not cracked. She explained things more than I did. I told her I have different boxes for different seasons, like for summer and for winter. And she goes, "Yes, we're going to mark that." Overall, I'll recommend her for people that I know with no doubt. I'll get them with my eyes closed. They helped me and got my furniture and other things, in the same way, they took them. Plus, they were professional. Money wise, it was fair enough and wasn't expensive.

Original review: June 16, 2017

Our move was a thousand miles from Pennsylvania to Kansas. We're looking for a company that was going to do a full service pack and move for a long distance because I had to relocate for a job before our home was sold. So, I had to get out of town and the house had to go on the market. I did a little online search when I was looking for a moving company and I was contacted by a representative from Radius who from the beginning provided me with excellent information and customer service. That was why we ended up going with them. Also, initially, the quote was excellent and was below what I was receiving from other companies.

Bob was the customer service representative that I worked with before I worked with Michele, the owner. He definitely knew his stuff and said he had been in the moving business for nearly 20 years. Michelle really took care of me throughout the final stages of the process when things got really down to the nitty-gritty and all the details. It was almost like a shock and surprise that I was dealing with the owner and I thought that was pretty cool. I had been talking to another larger national chain and I wasn't going to get anybody from the top to deal with. She really did a good job. She had a good grasp of what we needed not being able to be present and made sure that I was completely taken care of.

We were in Pennsylvania and their company is in New Jersey so, I wasn't able to receive like an on-site quote. Everything we were doing was via description over the phone. Even for our initial estimates was me walking through the home, room-to-room on the phone with Bob telling him what I have. So it was a little bit more complicated. With that being said, there was a little bit of difference in how many and how much stuff we had with our initial estimate. But that's because I have two small children and they have way too many boxes of toys.

I left our home and I wasn't even present for the pack in Pennsylvania. My husband was there with the crew and he said they did an excellent job. Michele sent six guys and they did the whole thing in one day from start to finish and didn't stop until they were done. They asked him questions if certain things are coming or going and kept him. He said he had a great experience there. She then stored our items for a little over a month.

Then, when they delivered our items, the driver and another employee came in the truck from New Jersey. We had four gentlemen unpacking and unloading our items and they did a great job. We really had a great experience and with a long distance, from out of area move, I couldn't have received a more hands-on and better service than I did. I felt completely satisfied, especially with a complicated situation.

I would recommend Radius Moving. In fact, Michele had a gentleman who was considering their company for a long distance move from their area out to somewhere across the country. She called me and asked me if she could give my number as a referral and he gave me a ring. I called back and told him all about my experience. It would be harder to do it from here in Kansas since they're not local but in his situation, he was going from Connecticut to Wyoming. He was pretty satisfied with the customer service he was receiving from the get-go and with my recommendation as well. I hope that gave them the business.

Radius Moving and Storage expert review by Jonathan Trout

Radius Moving and Storage is a full-service moving company based in New Jersey. Its services include corporate relocation, full service moving, long distance moves, packing supplies, packing service and secure storage. It operates throughout the United States.

• Corporate services: Radius can move your office or provide warehousing services depending on your needs. They’ll work with you to find the best arrangement.

• Full packing services: Radius will pack your office supplies in boxes and prep your furniture by wrapping and crating it as needed. They provide blankets and tape at no extra charge.

• Long distance moves: Radius provides moving services anywhere in the continental United States, so you can move your business from coast to coast.

• Well insured: Radius Moving and Storage carries over $1 million in insurance, and you can purchase insurance to cover your business’s goods when you sign up for services.

• Online quotes: You can get a quick quote by filling out an online form with your contact information and move details. Radius will be in touch with a quote and more information.

• Best for: businesses that need to move their offices or warehouse their items.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout