Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now
  2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.38/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

All My Sons Moving & Storage offers local moves in 15 states and long-distance moves to anywhere in the United States. Every move comes with basic valuation insurance, but customers can purchase additional insurance for better coverage. The company also offers packing and unpacking services, temporary storage and packing supplies.

BOTTOM LINE

All My Sons performs long-distance moves to anywhere in the U.S. and local moves in select cities. Local move prices trend low, but the website isn’t transparent on prices.

PROS

• Temporary storage
    • Free packing options
    • Expedited moves

CONS

• Pricing not transparent

Top All My Sons Moving & Storage Reviews

My brother, mom and I were all very pleased with their care and professionalism. Nothing was broken or misplaced. Two years later, when I got married, my husband used them to move from his house to mine and NO problems. We plan to use them again to move into our new home and anticipate the same.

I recently moved to Berlin, NJ and my daughter suggested All My Sons as the movers. The men that moved my furniture were not only on time, but they were kind, courteous and most efficient ... they even placed the furniture for me … Should I move again, I will definitely choose All My Sons.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About All My Sons Moving & Storage

All My Sons Moving & Storage performs local and interstate moves for homes and businesses. The company also offers packing and unpacking options and temporary storage. All My Sons movers quilt-pad, wrap, dismantle and set up furniture for free. Several consumer reviews mention the convenience of the company’s complimentary furniture setup.

All My Sons Moving & Storage cost

A local move with All My Sons costs an average of $1,000. We’ve seen vastly different estimated costs for interstate moves with All My Sons, ranging from $1,450 for a small, short move to more than $8,000 for a three-bedroom move of 650 miles. Customers who opt for full packing services and additional services — like storage or packing supplies — pay more.

All My Sons Moving & Storage moving services

All My Sons assists with local and long-distance moves for homes and businesses. Customers may opt for additional services for a fee. Every move from All My Sons comes with basic valuation insurance, which covers 60 cents per pound for lost or damaged items.

All My Sons provides the following types of moves:

• Local moves: The company performs local moves in 15 states. Its website has a full, up-to-date list of cities where it does business.
      • Long-distance moves: All My Sons moves people long-distance to anywhere in the U.S. For moves fewer than 500 miles, All My Sons performs same- or next-day service. All My Sons assigns a moving consultant to all long-distance moves.
      • Corporate relocation and commercial moves: All My Sons has experience moving businesses locally and long-distance. Call the company directly for more information on how much a large-scale commercial move costs.

Customers wanting to simplify their move may opt for additional services from All My Sons:

• Storage: All My Sons has climate-controlled storage for short- or long-term needs. These storage facilities have 24/7 security, sprinkler systems, alarm systems and an on-site manager. All My Sons delivers and reassembles furniture and other items from storage.
      • Packing and unpacking: Pay a bit more for All My Sons to pack and unpack all your things for residential or commercial moves. All My Sons has experience packing fragile and bulky items like china, glassware, grandfather clocks, sculptures, artwork and pianos.
      • Packing supplies: All My Sons sells moving supplies, including moving boxes, crates, blankets, pads, packing peanuts, packing foam and tape.

All My Sons Moving & Storage FAQ

Does All My Sons have insurance?
      Yes. Every move with All My Sons comes with basic valuation insurance, which provides 60 cents per pound for lost and damaged items.
      Does All My Sons move fragile items?
      Yes, All My Sons movers have experience moving fragile and antique items.
      Where are local moves available with All My Sons?
      Local moves are only available in select cities. All My Sons’ website has a full, up-to-date list.
      Does All My Sons offer temporary storage?
      Yes. All My Sons has both short-term and long-term storage options.

Is All My Sons Moving & Storage worth it?

All My Sons is worth exploring for people looking to move locally or long-distance. The company isn’t upfront about its pricing, and it doesn’t offer local moves in every city. However, the company makes long-distance moves to anywhere in the country. Several consumer reviews mention All My Sons movers and move coordinators being exceptionally attentive and helpful. If your quote seems fair, All My Sons is worth considering.

All My Sons Moving & Storage Reviews

Original review: March 20, 2020

When my friend's mom gave me a piano, she paid $700 to move it into my home. These guys moved it out along with the rest of my house for a little over $1,000. Yes, that's a little expensive, but they had my entire three bedroom house out and moved in a few hours. I didn't have to haul a washer, go back and haul a dryer, go back and haul a refrigerator. One truck, one time, DONE! The movers were very friendly and nice. I was concerned during the coronavirus that it might delay my moving plans, but it did not. Yes, you get charged for some extra packing material, but have you ever moved not using these things? The extra packing material ensures nothing gets unnecessarily scratched or damaged.

I've had so much stuff scratched from me moving it in my cars. These guys prevented all of that. I was surprised at the amount of stuff I put in boxes that came out of the house. I can see how a quote might be lower because you wind up moving more than you realize, but I was initially quoted a little higher and the final price wasn't as much. I can't complain. This made the move from one house to another so easy as everything was set up in my new house by lunch (aside from unpacking boxes but we color coded the masking tape so the right boxes are in the right rooms). This was totally worth the money. I will absolutely use these guys again. Especially if you're dealing with a piano, use them!

Original review: March 2, 2020

We used All My Sons Moving & Storage to move a complete apartment that was completely over-run with junk. It would have been a very daunting challenge for any company, but Andres and Eduardo ("Eddie") from All My Sons Moving & Storage were simply terrific. They stayed focused on the task at hand and did just a superb job. I would not hesitate to use All My Sons Moving & Storage again and would request Andres and Eddie if they were available. Jim

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

Our move was amazing! This was a few years ago but we moved from Manhattan to Santa Monica because I just can't deal with pigeons. Like, no joke it is a full-on phobia. The movers were so professional about everything I barely gave them a second thought. They actually beat us to our new home because I stopped to visit my sister in Lima, Ohio on the drive for a few days. I put the movers up in a nice hotel near our home until we got there and then had them unload everything.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

When I used All My Sons moving company I found the work of packing and moving didn't take half as long as me by myself. The 2 guys who were sent to me were courteous and attentive. I felt I was able to relax a little and trusted their judgment. Nothing ended up broken or missing so it worked out great. The price was a bit high but the service was more than worth it.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I recently moved to Berlin, NJ and my daughter suggested All My Sons as the movers. The men that moved my furniture were not only on time, but they were kind, courteous and most efficient. Everything arrived intact and they even placed the furniture for me. The job was done so quickly it was unbelievable. I was so very impressed with their attitudes and their kindness. Should I move again, I will definitely choose All My Sons. I highly recommend them to anyone needing movers. Great job guys, keep up the good work and continued success and thank you!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All My Sons Moving & Storage?

Original review: March 18, 2020

They were LATE, when they did arrive they smelled like **! They were rude and unapproachable. The tall dark guy actually got in my face and condescended me and after the move we discovered things unwrapped that we did not unwrap! I actually saw the tall dark complected guy LOOK INTO ONE OF MY MOVING BOXES but he was so intimidating that I was afraid to confront him. I had a lot of broken and damaged items after my move was complete. The driver Chris sat in the truck and smoked and talked on the phone at times however he is a very hard worker! The two younger guys with him are useless and should be fired. The tall dark one used curse words and actually told me not to question him. The other young guy boasted of carrying a weapon!!!! Very scary experience, I would NEVER recommend or use this company again!

Original review: March 8, 2020

I selected All My Sons as I had a back injury and was physically unable to do any packing or lifting. I was told there would be a discount if I was able to pack anything myself, so I had friends who assisted with packing some boxes. No credit was given for the packed items. The movers did not properly protect furniture or electronics. Wardrobe boxes were promised for all clothes, but only a few were used. The only boxes labeled were from the kitchen. NONE of the other boxes were labeled as to the room packed even though there is a place to check right on the box. Each box had to be opened to determine where it should be put in the new house. My son was overseas in Japan, so we stored the boxes from his room until he returned. Unfortunately we found out several months later that all of his gaming systems had been stolen. I would NOT recommend this company.

Original review: March 7, 2020

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! They were nice at first...UNTIL you sign the contract, then your hellish experience begins!. They grossly UNDERQUOTE to get you to sign contract. They OVERCHARGE for materials. Extremely SLOW on front end of move. Like molasses. Wrapping furniture in slow motion to eat up time (raises your bill). Then hours to get to new location when it was only a 1 hour drive. UNLOADING DISASTER! REFUSED TO UNLOAD TRUCK unless we paid in full ahead of time! When we questioned SEVERE OVERCHARGES they threatened to leave with all our furniture still in their truck unless we paid it! We paid them in full

EXTREMELY RECKLESS! Tossed items off truck to ground. Banged up furniture & walls & floors! We asked them to be more careful and they became obnoxious & ignored us. They were RUDE, SURLY, & ARGUMENTATIVE. Then with HALF our belongings STILL on the truck, they DECIDED TO QUIT FOR THE DAY & tried to leave with our things! POLICE had to be called! There was a huge scene out front and finally they were made to bring the rest of our belongings inside. They kept sneering h making ugly comments to us as they spent the next hour just DUMPING & PILING everything in one room! They refused to carry the furniture into the rooms it belonged.

Later on we found they had actually SABOTAGED our items by deliberately pouring our cleaning supplies all over inside the packed boxes! And we discovered they STOLE some of our more valuable items! THIEVES! The head mover was covered in prison tattoos & definitely did not get rehabilitated in jail. He was VILE. I truly pity anyone who hires All My Sons Movers. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU. THEY ARE MOVERS FROM HELL. Don't believe me? READ THEIR OTHER REVIEWS. I wish my spouse had read the reviews on them before hiring them.

Original review: March 4, 2020

This company is a joke! I first called for my son and was told I had to pay a $100 deposit (which I’ve never done but ok) so I tell him I will have to ask my son if this pricing of $144 per hour will work. He starts telling me they are like airlines and the price might go up if I call back. So I said okay if it does I will go with another company ( I should have)!

My guys get there on time and they show up and one reeks of weed and alcohol at 8:45am. The movers were good guys though but my son's furniture is broke and they admitted they did it. One was a $600 piece and they said they will only pay .60 pound which adds up to $12.00 for a brand new piece of furniture. Then I’m paying an hourly fee for one of them to put my son's bed back together and they lost the parts. So I call Tyler who is a TERRIBLE businessman, rude and Greedy. I ask for half of my $1400 fees for moving a small apartment to be returned and he does nothing but tell me to have my son sleep on the floor and his handyman will fix it tomorrow!

They will not unload your stuff until you pay the balance even if you don’t like the price! I was never told about a $156 gas bill on top of the hour transportation fee to go 5 miles down the road, then charged $119 to use supplies to “protect” my stuff which normal movers do for free! Please, please, please do not use this company as I should have read the reviews first. They say they are the official mover of the Miami Dolphins. Don’t fall for that one. They just paid enough money for that title.

Original review: March 3, 2020

I'm a working professional in the Business world who cannot give more than ONE star rating to this company. While scheduling was good with an exact date and window of time (2/24/20) and they had called two times to confirm the day/time prior to the move, from there it went all downhill. The day of the move (24th), I waited for hours. They were a "no-show". I had called once mid-afternoon concerned about their lateness, and made another call later in the afternoon as I had been told on the first call that they would arrive at 4pm in the afternoon.

That said, in order to avoid horrendous traffic, I drove across the City back to the old location and waited. Again, they did not show. Upon calling once again they gave reasons that their trucks were in two opposite sides of town and would have to put-off the move until the next day (the 25th). What? They definitely overbooked! — or, this company just does not care. The fact that I had to call THEM several times and didn't receive a truthful answer 'til it was too late with night approaching, is disgraceful for a company who's supposed to be service-oriented.

As just mentioned, I was forced to call them. They did not call or inform me of any changes in the delivery. I have to wonder how much longer I would've been waiting in the parking lot of the first location if it weren't for me making the call. Considering that by having to adjust my pre-planned schedule in order to take off another day of work, at my own expense, and subsequently miss two important business meetings was beyond bad —but to add insult to injury, my family member's medicines, caregiving, and scheduling were also negatively affected due to these Movers not following through as originally scheduled with the delivery of needed furniture items arriving at the new caregiving facility on the 24th.

I don't normally give reviews at all. But, in this case, if I can save one other future person or family from a repeat of this performance, I believe it's well worth my time. I would've have expected an apology from their manager with at very least an offer of a discount for THEIR obvious mistake, customer inconvenience and total lack of just simple Respect. Bottom line: The fact that they did not call me in advance of their BIG delay is bad business and ethically wrong for a service-oriented company.

—Portland Oregon area