1.5/5 (68 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About All My Sons Moving & Storage

All My Sons specializes in local and long-distance moves across the United States. Through a network of locations, the company offers a variety of services, including packing, unpacking, next-day cleanup and temporary storage options.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Available the same or next day
    • Free packing options
    • White-glove moving services

Cons

• No instant quote tool
    • Some services vary by state

Bottom Line

All My Sons might not be as upfront about costs as other movers, but it’s worth considering for local and long-distance services. The company offers many moving and storage options in most states.

Top All My Sons Moving & Storage Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Competent workers and safe with my belongings. Very reasonably priced and quick. Friendly staff and accommodating… I had a problem with the billing, office was quick to correct th...

Verified

Good news: These guys were fast and worked hard. They didn't break anything. Bad news: They brought a truck that was too small and we had to leave a few things. They didn't mark a...

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About All My Sons moving company

All My Sons Moving & Storage performs local and interstate moves for homes and businesses throughout the United States. The company offers services including white-glove moving and temporary storage. Every move comes with basic valuation coverage; customers can purchase additional insurance for better coverage.

• Long-distance moves: All My Sons does long-distance moves to anywhere in the U.S. For moves fewer than 500 miles, All My Sons performs same- or next-day service. For all long-distance moves, it assigns moving consultants.
    • Corporate relocation and commercial moves: All My Sons has experience moving businesses locally and over long distances. Call the company directly for more information on how much a commercial move costs.
    • Storage: All My Sons has climate-controlled storage available in some locations. Facilities have 24-hour security, sprinkler systems, alarm systems and on-site managers.
    • Packing and unpacking: Movers can quilt-pad wrap, dismantle and reassemble furniture. Several reviews mention the convenience of the company’s complimentary furniture setup. Customers can pay extra for white-glove services.
    • Packing supplies: All My Sons sells moving supplies for those who want to pack on their own, including boxes, crates, blankets, pads, packing peanuts, packing foam and tape.

All My Sons moving prices

According to some recent reviews, All My Sons Moving & Storage’s prices for local moves start around $200. Longer-distance moving costs vary but appear to start around $1,000. We’ve seen vastly different estimated costs for interstate moves with All My Sons, ranging from $1,450 for a small, short move to more than $8,000 for a three-bedroom move of 650 miles, not including tip. Customers who opt for full packing services and additional services — like storage or packing supplies — pay more.

All My Sons Moving & Storage FAQ

Does All My Sons have insurance?
    Every move from All My Sons comes with basic valuation coverage, which covers 60 cents per pound per article. If you want greater coverage, ask the company to help you get full value protection.
    Does All My Sons move fragile items?
    Yes, All My Sons moves fragile and antique items, such as glassware, grandfather clocks, sculptures, artwork and pianos.
    Does All My Sons offer storage?
    Yes. All My Sons has both short-term and long-term storage options.
    Where is All My Sons Moving & Storage available?
    Local moves are only available in select cities. However, the company has offices in the following states:
    • Alabama
    • Tennessee
    • Texas
    • Utah
    • Virginia

Is All My Sons a good moving company?

All My Sons is worth considering if it is available in your area. Happy and satisfied customers seem to appreciate that the movers work quickly and offer extra packing options. However, we noticed some frequency of All My Sons complaints about the company’s customer service.

All My Sons Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All My Sons Moving & Storage?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

These guys are the gold standard for their profession: courteous, engaging, careful, resourceful and efficient. Even with our new home construction still in progress, these men moved everything from mirrors to heavy shop equipment … impeccably. Cordell **, Lafiel ** and their entire crew accommodated every request and exceeded all expectations. All My Sons are simply the bomb.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

The company was great to deal with! Got a virtual quote of all the items that I had to move, furniture and 30 boxes. Got call day before verifying everything was set to go next day. Crew leader called and stated on their way. Arrived on time, started wrapping furniture and loading the truck. Had all loaded in no time and was off to new resident. Everything was still as loaded. Unloaded truck quickly and efficiently and at all times very professional. Would recommend any local to out of state move as was in my case! Thank you very much for a smooth move and nothing broken or damaged!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Moving is always stressful. The guys from All My Sons Moving made my move much less stressful than a normal move. They were very careful with all of my furniture, addressed all of my concerns, moved quickly, worked hard and ensured all of my furniture was treated with great care. Thank you so much to Tyrese, Walik and Bre'san, they made my move a great experience.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

Kevin ** is very good at what he do. He was very detailed about how he wrapped and moved my furniture. He’s really does a good job. He is good at what you do and I will recommend the company and him for other moves in the future

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I had my belongings moved from storage to my new home, and from the moment the crew stepped off the truck, I knew it was going to be a solid experience. The movers, Will, Chais and Anthony were efficient, engaging and communicated above and beyond what I'd expected. How great was the experience? I actually invited them to stop back in a few months to see how my home would look after it was set up!

Moving can be a stressful experience, and these guys actually made it fun. They were upbeat all day, fast, with a work ethic that went above and beyond. The day was actually enjoyable because of their personable approach. From the office, Lauren communicated perfectly and always in a timely fashion. Anyone who engages All My Sons would do well to request Will, Chais or Anthony for part of their moving crew. You couldn't do any better!

Original review: May 9, 2022

Completely took advantage of a homeowner out of town. My brother was overseeing and left when they were packing up and said they were half an hour from calling another family member to meet them at the storage unit. They did not leave for another 2.5 hours. Once there was no supervision, they just stopped working. When asked about it, they lied and said they were held up at the loading dock, which the building management said was a complete lie - the loading dock and service elevator were both reserved for their exclusive use for the move.

At the time of the charge, they charged more time for a partial (no large furniture) move out of a 1-bedroom apartment than the same size crew moving out of a 3-bedroom apartment. They just sat around. Then they refused to edit the estimate of materials moved - nearly TWICE as expensive as what they actually used. I had to call their head office from abroad before they would itemize, and the materials cost dropped by nearly half. Then my agent went back to the apartment, and they had blatantly ignored the packing list they were given. They left art on the walls, towels in the towel racks, wastepaper baskets, cutting boards, countless household items that were SPECIFICALLY mentioned in the packing list not to forget. ART ON THE WALLS.

This team was horrific and completely took advantage of the situation today, and the main office refused to acknowledge their behavior and tried to pass off responsibility from one member to another. "If you have a problem, call Sam." "No no, if you have a problem, call Chris." I had nothing but problems today. Movers beware. Save your money for a lot that will do the job properly and not gaslight you about their blatant misbehavior afterwards.

Original review: April 21, 2022

This company was recommended/set up by our realtor. So, we trusted they were good. So - they were good in that they showed up, packed furniture with care and worked well together as a team. My estimate for a 53 mile move was $2000. I thought this was high, but decided to do it anyway because my husband and I could not physically move certain items from upstairs. My complaint is that 1. The final bill was $2945, almost $1000 more than the estimate and 2. The 3 gentleman and 1 lady were not appreciative for the tips which was another $200 expense I wasn’t even expecting. Shame on me for not reading reviews before hiring.

Original review: April 19, 2022

Wish I could give ZERO stars. I hired AMS in December to do a move from a storage unit to a brand new house, because I was 7 months pregnant. The movers were very nice, but they went over the quoted time/cost (which was costly) then caused over $1000 in damages - Furniture (brand new bed, pictured), walls, doors. I called, they were very nice & gave me the claims dept email. Since, I have sent AMS several emails, pictures, receipts... It’s been months and I’m STILL waiting on my “promised ‘prompt’ reimbursement”. Unprofessional and disrespectful.

Original review: April 13, 2022

Lead man was rude from the moment I opened the door until they left. I was booked for 2hr of service, received less than 1hr. More things left undone than done. Charged for supplies not used and manager Trey hung up on me.

Original review: April 11, 2022

I paid All My Sons close to $9,000.00 dollars to move my household goods and they DESTROYED about $10,000.00 dollars of office furniture, TVs, antiques and also LOST several items! DO NOT USE THESE MOVERS!!!

Richard

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Moving partner.

All My Sons Moving & Storage Company Information