1.27/5

Compare Movers

All My Sons Moving & Storage

All My Sons Moving & Storage is more than a moving company. We have been in business for decades in that time We have moved families and business over millions of miles. We are well-equipped to handle any move of any kind and our Atlanta moving offices are ready to move your memories and your important information anywhere in the country We can move your family to that new home, or your office to its new location. Wherever the move, we treat all of our customers with the same level of respect and care as we expect from our own family.

Compare Movers

809 All My Sons Moving & Storage Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 14, 2019

I recently moved to Berlin, NJ and my daughter suggested All My Sons as the movers. The men that moved my furniture were not only on time, but they were kind, courteous and most efficient. Everything arrived intact and they even placed the furniture for me. The job was done so quickly it was unbelievable. I was so very impressed with their attitudes and their kindness. Should I move again, I will definitely choose All My Sons. I highly recommend them to anyone needing movers. Great job guys, keep up the good work and continued success and thank you!!!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We had these movers move our mother's heavy furniture from her apartment to our house. It was a close move and they handled the furniture well. The guys who moved us were pleasant if not a bit slow going back and forth from the truck to the apartment. The two men that I spoke to on the phone were more than helpful and very good with communication. I would recommend the local Portland movers.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

The move with All My Sons Moving Co. was a pleasant experience. Alex, Steven and Baby were communicative and supportive. We even shared a few quick laughs. They were careful with my furniture and were focused on supporting me throughout the move. They were on time and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I recently used All My Sons to move from Miami to Palm Beach. I was very pleased with the overall experience as they kept it professional the entire time. All My Sons sent out an estimator that was helpful and furthermore guys that were great. I hope not to move again in the future, but when I need to, All My Sons will get the call.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Approximately 2 1/2 years ago we moved from Palm City, FL to Lake Worth, FL. I was way behind in the packing portion of the move but Jameson ** had told me at the onset not to worry and to call for help even if it was late in the game. So a day or two before the scheduled move, I called for help, and they were saviors. Got everything packed and loaded on the truck. The next day we needed to unload into a townhouse, half the size of the prior house, and the master en suite was not ready. We made a plan to use one of the bedrooms as a storage unit and packed it floor to ceiling, front to back with boxes, which saved us the inconvenience and additional expense of a storage unit or pod. The movers, were hard working, professionals who really cared about the safety of our belongings. I highly recommend this company, as a matter of fact, we will be using them again in the very near future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All My Sons Moving & Storage?

Original review: June 18, 2019

I wish there was a zero-star option. Our experience was less than stellar. From the very start, the 3 guys that showed up to handle our move griped and complained. Before our move, we sold our washer, dryer, refrigerator, large desk unit, couch, love seat, & dresser. We lived in a 1900 square foot home & are the complete opposite of pack rats. The move was estimated to take about 6 hours. They started at 2pm & didn't end until 11pm. It was INSANE! My husband had to call their boss twice. They broke (beyond repair) a TV & dining room table. They knocked parts off of our elliptical machine, scratched/chipped/dented a coat rack & brand new wall decor, as well as broke the leg on my son's dresser and another leg on my husband's large toolbox. The offer? $352.80. And how do we replace these items for that amount? If you value your time & the items in your home, do not use All My Sons.

Original review: June 16, 2019

First of all, a huge shout out to our movers; Brandon, Elvis, John, Tate, Robert, and Michael. They were terrific, very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.

However, dealing with the company is awful. We had an estimator come to give us a quote. Should have known to run as he was 6 hours late. He gave us a quote with 2 trucks needed. We were scheduled to move on a Friday morning. An hour after they were due, received a phone call saying they could not come as DOT had detained 2 of their trucks (evidently this translates to they overbooked). We were rescheduled for Tuesday which really pushed us with time as the buyers wanted to move in.

The movers showed up with only 1 truck and we were told it would be a 2 day move. More negotiations with new buyers. Tried to charge us $800 more than our quote. Had to present the original contract and they finally honored that. Could not get everything in the 2nd truck. Movers said they would return the next day, making 3 days of moving. Did I mention we were moving 2 hours away? So this meant a lot of extra driving that we were not expecting. The company did not want the movers to come back on the 3rd day, just leave us hanging. The mover convinced them that it wasn’t right to leave us in a lurch. They were an hour late, but they came. Again, the company is horrible to deal with, you always feel you’re getting the runaround. BUT our movers were the best! I would NOT recommend All My Sons moving services.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Don't hire these guys. This is a really poorly run organization that is not worthy of your credit card number. They will promise you a price and increase it later. They are a giant ripoff. If you call them they will argue with you all day long and ignore any concern you might have... You can do better than these losers...

Original review: June 10, 2019

They sell hard. They show up on time. Then they steal anything of value they can get in a box. They have no on-off inventory system that you can follow. If you don’t count your boxes, anything that has expensive wines of alcohol will not make the trip. After you bring the theft to the management, they interviewed the three robbers. Then silence. Of course a denial is accepted by management. The customer just had to make it up. $2,500 high end bourbon and wine collection never made it to my new residence. I was not diligent and I was trusting of the lull their management convincing me that they would do the job. This was a well executed burglary right under my nose. They stole a marine corp flask from my dead father-in-law who was a POW. They don’t care! They are a criminal enterprise.

Original review: June 8, 2019

My daughter moved this month and this was by far the worst company ever. She moved only 20 minutes from where she was currently living. She received a quote from the estimator (who was the only good experience about this move) and she decided to move on a Tuesday as the cost would be a little less than a weekend. Going through a divorce, she felt this would be best in saving some money. 4 movers arrived at the house "on time" to get started. Everything was going fine when she received a call from Mike **, Asst. operations manager stating that he was going to have to charge her an extra $1,000 because "she had more stuff than they realized". WHAT!!!!

That is why an estimator comes out and looks at what you have to move. She was moving from a condo so there was not that much to move. When my daughter told him this is not fair and to please work with her, he states "You're only crying because you're not getting your way"....pay it or I'll lock the truck up. So rude and unprofessional. My daughter paid this man an extra $1,000 and I'm beyond upset with his demeanor and attitude in the way he handled this. I will be filing a complaint, as well as, with the BBB as people should not be treated in this manner. I will not let this GO. So Mr. **...BE PREPARED!

Original review: June 6, 2019

RIP off!!!! DO NOT USE! Were quote $109 a hour. I had basically 2 bedroom home minimal furniture, no living room furniture, a fridge, and a washer and dryer. Somehow they couldn't even fit everything in the truck. Packed my house in 2 75 hours and drive 45 min to meet me at storage, unpacked for a hour. Then charged me over $1000! Tried to say it was 1.5 hours travel because they have to get back to their offices not even 30 min away and $104 in gas! And I still have to go move more stuff because they "couldn't fit" in a huge box truck when I was going to rent a 15ft U-Haul and it would have fit.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Usually I check on companies review before I use them but this time I didn't which I partly blame myself for it. So I went ahead and gave them a call which was about a week in advance. The agent I spoke to sounded so promising so I went ahead and made my deposit of $100. "We will be there on 30th between 3-6pm," he said reassuringly.

The day came, no show and not even a courtesy call from them. So I called them at around 5pm to see if anyone is coming and they told me to hang tight so I waited till 9pm. Still no show and no call. I called again and this time customer service said they can't make it for the day. How? I said and he said it's beyond their control. In a nutshell I am still waiting to get my refund as we speak and they keep saying they would call me back but it has been all lies. No apologies and their customer service sucks when it came to getting my refund. I won't recommend this company to my worst enemy & I told them they would be hearing from my lawyer pretty soon.

Original review: May 30, 2019

We moved across town approximately a month and a half ago. On the day they arrived, many of our items were packed well and put in the truck carefully. We get to our piano, and it all went south from there. They wrapped it haphazardly, even after me mentioning something. Then, as they took it down our apartment complex stairs, they dragged the side of it and both gouged the piano and broke one of the stairs. Our movers response was "just kick the stair back in it will be fine."

After completing our move, I began the claim process with All My Sons. I submitted photos and a claim form and it has now been 26 days with zero contact or momentum in the claim after repeated email attempts. The one email I received back was from an assistant operations manager, and I was told it was now my job to contact the GM and claims because it "never takes this long" but I was given no contact info or names And every time I email, I am told that person no longer works for them and given another address. Seems a very sketchy place.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Complete Scam. These people are excellent on the phone but are pure trash on delivery of services and pricing. Prices are unreasonable. Most of my wood furniture have chips. I was scheduled to move on a Saturday but was told that the crew would not be available until 4p. At 4p I received a phone call telling me that the movers were too tired and that they will send a fresh crew in the morning. I was charged $832 to move less than 10 miles from my old address. I had packed 95% of the apartment. I will never use this service again and would never recommend them anyone.

Original review: May 28, 2019

These guys are worse than a JOKE! Just a few highlights - Broke my new $5000 couch, Broke my computer desk, Scratched up a brand new washer. Bent my refrigerator handle, Totally demolished a CD rack that has made 4 previous moved! Then made me sign so much crap and pay them before they would unload. I guess they have to hold your household hostage until paid because at the end you wouldn't pay them till they sorted out what the broke or ruined! The guy won't even call me back now. Guess a lawyer needs to get involved!

Original review: May 18, 2019

The crew was excellent. However, the quote I was given by the office was increased $200-$375 after they loaded the truck and arrived at my new location. Do you lack all integrity? I provided all accurate information for the move about items and floors, so how do you increase the total bill by 60% from the quote? People select moving companies based on the quote provided, so to significantly increase the quote after arriving at the new location is absurd. I will never use All My Sons again and I highly recommend that no one else does either. If you want an accurate quote from an honest company, definitely look elsewhere. All My Sons is a sham.

Original review: May 16, 2019

They broke everything. My couch legs. My display cabinets. My queen size bed. These people got out of the truck smelling like ** too then 7+ hour to move a 2 bed room apartment and they charged me 1100$ not only did they break my stuff. The three men they had didn’t know how to put my couch in. My boyfriend had to tell them. They are not experienced. These are children working with a drug habit.

Original review: May 14, 2019

If I could rate them for their actions, they would get a “zero star...” What a horrible experience!! 5 hours late - then management argued with me about they never set a timeframe... a lie. Then brought wrong equipment to offload my household goods, even after I was very, very specific on what my load contained. Management refused to concede they messed up my entire day and made numerous mistakes in preparing. When speaking to management on site, they refused to move my offload to the next morning, then refused to return my deposit!!! Then he told me he needed to add another person, and that they would not do the move without adding another body at $149 per hour!!!

In all:
      1. Refused to acknowledge the agreed upon, previously agreed to unloading parameters.
      2. Reused to prorate any fee due to management's negligence in ensuring proper equipment was on site per the discussed parameters.
      3. Refused to return my deposit... why?
      4. Tried to price gouge me for their mistakes.

5. Disrespected a retired combat veteran over and over!!!

**** Do not use these people if you expect to be treated as a customer should be!!!! ****

Original review: May 12, 2019

They are terrible. They charged us double the quote and refused to take our stuff off the trucks until we paid twice as much as quoted, basically holding our belongings hostage. They broke, scratched, damaged or cracked nearly every piece of furniture. They begged for food and tips. They dented and scratched our floors and walls. They never put our piano or desks or dressers or beds back together. They left trash all over the lawn and garage. They charged us for tape and supplies never used. When contacting them regarding the noted items and sending five letters they did not contact me back for over three weeks and then were rude. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Attorney General. Steer clear of these people!!!!

Original review: May 4, 2019

All My Sons moving company quoted for moving all contents in the home including all packing with 4 workers and 1 van on day 1, 6 workers and 2 vans on day 2. They only provided 3 workers and 1 van both days and much content was still left at the house. The cost, even with this drastic under delivery of services, cost 457.54 over the quoted amount! My father had to rent another truck and take several additional loads on his own in the days to follow and there is still more to move, adding more to the cost and impacting their ability to sell their home and causing emotional distress and health risks. My parents are elderly and easily confused and taken advantage of. The impacts are especially bad since my mother has arthritis and my father has a heart condition making packing and moving harmful and dangerous to their health.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Complained about their low pay. Did not have tools with them - I had to go out and buy tools. Did not finish the move. Left things at former house. Broke a coffee table. Result: One call from manager - slightly apologetic then never called back. Claims department - while polite - made an offer of $75 for coffee table. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. Don't use them.

Original review: May 2, 2019

My experience with All My Sons Moving was a disaster. My quote was between $500-$700 to move a small 3br apartment. I thought they took a lunch break at 12pm. They didn't tell me they were on the clock that was 45 minutes later. When they got to the apartment to offload they told us they need to get paid before they unload. Of course the wheel in my head started churning. All of a sudden we received an invoice of $1450 almost double. I would understand 20% over for the 2 extra hours but not double what we were quote. They would not rectify the problem. They are a bunch of crooks. Would never recommend All My Sons Moving. Run far away!!!!

Original review: April 29, 2019

Read the other reviews- They are correct when I say the Worst moving company I have ever had - I have moved across the county and never had a thing broken. I spent months meticulously packing my items so they would not be damaged. Bubble wrap; wrapping paper; small boxes etc. This team that came in couldn't move a pillow without damaging it literally. Every piece of very expensive furniture was damaged. Every Single Piece. Every box had something broken. We moved across town. They dropped and smashed box down our stairwell multiple times. One of the movers was actually dragging our bed-frame across the hardwood floors... I said, "What are you doing?" I have never seen anything like this - It was like they had no clue what it takes to have a nice home and actually move quality items. Pictures were destroyed, glass was broken.

I have thought about taking actions for deceptive practices as we were promised our items would be shrink wrapped and protected and arrive in the same condition it left my house. I had to show them how to do this and make them protect my furniture with pads. My Beautiful dining room table without a scratch was gouged down the middle. They just looked like how did that happen. When I say everything was damaged I am not exaggerating. This company doesn't deserve to be in business. I have told everyone what a horrendous experience I had with this company. Hire real movers not children who have no experience in moving.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Worst move we've ever experienced. We moved 1 mile from our house into an apartment until our new home is built. The movers were careless and sloppy. Several pieces of expensive furniture damaged, not to mention walls and floors. They left a huge pile of trash that they brought with them in our garage. We called the company twice after they were there with promises of insurance claims and that someone would come pick up the trash. One week later as of today and nothing from anyone. We've moved from Alaska to Tennessee and had nothing damaged. This crew couldn't move us a mile without damage.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I have moved several times in the recent past with this company from homes to homes and from homes to apartments. Yesterday I hired them again to move me from a one bedroom apartment to another apartment to buildings down in the same complex. I chose them because I trusted their service and because as it stands I needed help since I am having a severe case of gout. The 3 movers and the truck arrived at my apartment around 8 am. From the beginning we had issues. They sent me 2 wardrobe boxes without the hanger inserts so all my clothes had to be on the floor. I called the office and got the charges removed. I was happy by the level of service provided although the boxes were still useless to me.

My issues started around 9 am when the crew started slowing down. Taking one box at the time down and complaining about having to carry 3 bags of pillows. Going as far as making trips in and out without carrying anything. Needless to say that a move that should have been simple as it was a very small apartment, and only moving 2 buildings down took over 9 hours with 3 movers and it didn't get completed. They poorly organized the truck and refused to take my shoes, my laundry room plastic bins and some other bits and ends around there. Today after paying over $1200 to be moved I still have to fight my gout and finish on my own. I called and complained but was told to wait for call back. No response as of yet 24 so far and waiting. Don't hire them! What a scam.

Original review: April 23, 2019

Feb. 15, 2019, I was moved 27 pieces of furniture. The packing just heavy furniture. Building no elevators, I moved and packed myself. Arrived 8:15 am and at 5:20 pm I was done. 1800.00 and every piece of furniture was damaged.

Original review: April 20, 2019

Spoke a couple of times to Rene, he was very helpful and answered all of my questions, HOWEVER, the reason I am giving them one star is that the appointment I had for today Saturday April 20 apparently was never entered into the system. We are all human and anybody can make a mistake but I spoke to a couple of guys on the phone Saturday morning regarding this matter and hoping someone would have an explanation or better yet take ownership and come up with a solution but their attitude was basically that of "I don’t give a crap that you have been inconvenienced."

Honestly, if I had anyone at my business with their attitude they’d be filling out an employment application somewhere else because they’d be terminated immediately. People, it’s not a matter of losing just one customer, it’s that this grows exponentially and this one customer you lost actually turns into many customers that you lost. A word of advice, treat EVERY customer as if it's your ONLY customer and you will be successful and you will stay in business for years to come. Business 101 - Take ownership and be responsible!!

Original review: April 19, 2019

They are thieves the way they charge. First if all this not tell me about the travel time when called first time. Then they charge me for materials which it's their responsibility to keep the stuff safe so I don't have to pay for it. Also the way they work slow so it take them longer anyway. I don't recommend them at all so I end up paying them $700 for. 4 hour moving. They are not good at all. Please don't use them.

Original review: April 9, 2019

This company just moved my parents. What an absolute disaster from start to finish. The crew called to tell them that they were just leaving Boulder at the time they were supposed to arrive in Ft. Collins, delaying everything by more than an hour. Even with a clear explanation of the size of the storage unit, they misjudged the size and quantity of trucks needed and my parents had to scramble to quickly book another truck, all on the clock for these movers, paying a much higher price for the truck because they booked it last minute (which meant that they also had to return it to Ft. Collins from Aurora, rather than drop it at another location).

More concerning and devastating, however, were the following: While the four-crew members were nice and courteous, it was clear that NONE of them knew anything about how to safely conduct a large move, how to properly and safely load and unload the truck or carefully and attentively move heavy furniture. Three of the four movers had major falls during the move. I'm not sure how they escaped without major injuries, however, my parents' furniture was not that lucky. It was clear that none of them like their job, and although I don't think it was intentional, I'm sure this had an impact on the care they took in moving my parents' stuff.

Heavy furniture was loaded on top of fragile, light, valuable items. Items were not wrapped, or loaded properly. EVERY SINGLE major piece of (VERY EXPENSIVE, ANTIQUE WOOD) furniture suffered some level of damage, ranging from chips, dents and scrapes to multiple broken legs (on tables and chairs), a giant crack in the front of their grandfather clock, and shelves whose tops were completely cracked off. When I say EVERY piece, I'm not talking about just a few pieces--this includes multiple dressers, multiple desks, multiple tables, multiple buffets, multiple china cabinets, multiple shelves, multiple headboards, etc. These were cherished family heirlooms that had been well-cared for and carefully moved in previous moves. Additionally, boxes of papers were dropped, causing their paperwork to fly all over the truck, getting smashed, dirty, crumpled and in some cases, lost to the wind.

Although the original quote was nearly $800 less than the other movers that my parents had originally planned to go with, with the added cost of the extra truck and extra time, the final cost with All My Sons Moving Boulder was more than $100 more than the other company, not including the tip that my parents felt obliged to give to Josh and his crew.

If you value your stuff, please don’t hire these movers. More importantly, if you want to have a stress-free move with professionals who care about your stuff and know what they're doing, DEFINITELY DO NOT hire this company. [Please note: While this was for my parents' move, I was present to witness this. My parents were devastated, are older and are not as web-savvy, so I am providing the review because they are not sure how to.]

Original review: April 1, 2019

I've used you in the past for my moves and have always been great to work with. However, over the weekend I moved and one of my boxes never made it to my new apartment. It was labeled "Liquor" and "Fragile". Over $300 worth of wine and liquor just gone. Pretty convenient that that was the ONLY box that went missing during a move. I will never use your company again. I hope your employees had a good Saturday night on my dime.

All My Sons Moving & Storage Company Information