All My Sons Moving

Compare Moving Companies

Research top Moving Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Do not use this company All My Sons Moving. They do not cover the thing they break or damage so them claiming to be insured and bonded does not benefit you at all. They broke my furniture. Scratched it and broke a lamp. All this furniture was less than a year old. Bought it from Restoration Hardware. Delivered to my home and inspected by a designer. Paid big money for this items. All My Sons Moving company were so careless and destructive with the move.

I regret hiring them. It would had been best to hire anyone from Craigslist because All My Sons Moving does not cover for any damages done to your property. They are simply luring people with the claim that they are insured and bonded. Trust me that will not protect your property from them, so them being insured is not even beneficial if they can't cover what they break or damage. I hire them for $139 an hour, they destroyed my property. I'm disgusted with the treatment I have gotten, when I tried to file a claim they act as careless as the crew. Save your money, stress and hire any other company. All My Sons are simply a fraud, careless and will drag your furniture if you are not watching. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

We hired this company because their ad copy said they were a local company and they promised a fair rate in their estimate: "Worst case, $1300." As it turns out, they are based in Texas, not Arizona, and the actual cost of our move ended up being over $3000 for a cross-town move. Additionally, they did not send an adequate size truck for a three bedroom house with garage. They barely got two bedrooms' worth of our items in the truck they sent, not including the bathrooms and garage. They sent a crew of two experienced movers and two trainees instead of the agreed-upon three person team. They claimed it was a bonus that we were getting an extra person for free, as they were only charging us half price for each of the two trainees. The trainees were so bad that the move would have gone faster without them.

Late in the day, in the middle of it all, the team lead had to be switched out for another team lead due to a personal commitment on the first team lead's part. By this time, the truck was getting pretty full, and there was a whole lot left to move. At the point where they ran out of room in the truck, they switched to getting ready to go to the new house. I came back the next afternoon after work to find that any items that they had staged for possible placement in their truck which were not subsequently put in the truck were left in the front yard, instead of being moved back inside or even into the garage. Who knows how much stuff went missing, but there is a lot of stuff that I still cannot find, two months later, including a patchwork quilt that my now-deceased grandmother made for me 40 years ago. I had to go to the house with a 15 foot U-Haul truck twice to finish up myself what they didn't complete, as well as multiple trips by car to pick up fragile items.

They left the house in such a mess, our realtor had difficulty showing our house, which nearly cost us the sale of the house, due to the mess of unused and partially-used packing materials they left throughout the house. Needless to say, once she was informed of what happened, she will not be recommending this company for any of her clients.

At the new house, their crew set the bed frame in our master bedroom and laid the flat, airless Sleep Number mattress on it, and proclaimed the bed 'set up'. The very next day, we called them about the beds. Another crew came, THREE DAYS AFTER THE MOVE, found the pump pieces (which were in some other box, not marked as parts for the bed), and assembled it for us. In the interim, my disabled fiancée and I, and her 75 year old mother who was our guest at the time of the move, all ended up having to sleep on the hard floor.

As we unpacked in the following days, we found food items stuffed into boxes marked fragile, which went moldy and caused us to throw out many of those items. We found boxes marked 'KITCHEN FOOD' in the garage, because, of course, that's where food belongs. We found our butter dish, with butter still in it, inside another box, where it had melted all over the items in that box and ruined a number of them.

We called the company about this, and after several attempts to get through to them, we finally spoke to someone. They're based in Texas, two time zones ahead of us, and apparently don't staff their office past 5pm Texas time, so I had to take time off work to try to get this dealt with. The person we needed to speak to was not available. They promised us the person would call us back the very next day, "to make things right." That was at least 5 weeks ago now. There are not enough expletives in the languages of all of the world that could be added in front of the word 'displeased' to multiply the meaning of 'displeased' to within ten orders of magnitude of how I actually feel about the job they did. Avoid this company at all costs.

We used All My Sons on the recommendation of a friend. Her moving date was 4-5 days before ours and it went terribly wrong so I called the company to let them know and was assured they would take care of things with us. Elizabeth ** was the estimator on the move and she set up the size truck/number of movers we would need. She was very professional but completely incompetent in her estimations of my friend's home and ours and underestimated both. We had a deadline to be out of our home and they could not fit it all and had to come back the next day and we had to pay extra.

If I had made this review earlier I would have given the workers a better grade because they were courteous and helpful, however, our items were moved to storage and we have just gotten them out after being there for three months. MANY picture frames (and some glass) were broken as were other items. The lead mover constantly talked about how they didn't get paid enough without tips and kept hinting that he needed a bigger tip. We have moved over a dozen times and this has been the worst moving company yet. I do not recommend them at all and I would give them zero stars if possible.

DO NOT USE THIS MOVING COMPANY! The only good thing I have to say about this company is that the actual crew that showed up on the day of my move were kind and very efficient. However, I was supposed to move on a Tuesday and was given the move in time between 11 and 4pm. I had to take off work this day in order to be there for the mover and because they had such a large time frame. They called me 10 min before 3pm and told me my move was being cancelled because someone got hurt and they didn't have enough movers. Instead of someone from the office calling me, one of the movers called to tell me, so I had to call the office to figure out what was going on. They told me they would call me back once they had figured out if they could find another mover... Waiting until 5pm with no call so I had to call THEM again to make sure they were going to reschedule my move.

I then had to take a second day off work to get moved on Wednesday. After the move, one of my boxes with dishes went missing so I called them to see if they had found it left on the truck or in their warehouse and they responded that they would check and call me back... They of course never called me back. So, yet again, I had to call THEM again and OF COURSE they said they couldn't find it but they would "keep looking" which is already suspicious because if you already checked the truck and your warehouse why would you need to keep looking? Totally do not trust this company and will never use them again.

Do not use All My Sons Moving Company unless you demand a full disclosure of all the hidden cost that will NOT be explained to you. It cost me $740.00 to move a small 1 bedroom apt of which only furniture was moved. I moved my boxes myself. Also, I ended up having to help them unload my stuff because they were taking too long to move my stuff.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All My Sons Moving?

I had reservation for 8/29/17, window hours 1-4. I received a call from Ben at the company on that day stating his driver had finished a previous job around 10:17 and he could come service me around 11:45. I informed him I was leaving my previous address and moving things to my current address. I wasn't sure if I could make it back I would try and reminded him my window hours. The driver Randy called me about 11am I told him I was unloading my things. He ask me to confirm my address which he had a incorrect address. I verified my address and told him I would call him when I finish.

I called him back about 11:15 advise him I was on my way. He text me back said Ben was sending him on other job and he would call him. I immediately called Ben. He said one of the guys got ill so we would go back to my original time which was 1-4 window time. I said ok. I started calling him every hour asking when was he coming. He promise I would receive service because it wasn't my fault his guy got ill. Which was a lie he never showed up. Eric called me 8/30/17 morning saying they were sorry. I was lost for words and was trying to move I told him to credit my account. I will never use All My Sons again. They overbook service and lie.

Have given much thought to writing this review. Our move from our house to apartment was 3 months ago. All My Sons was recommended to us by our Realtor. We had them out and even though we knew they were on high side decided to go with them, because our estimator made us feel they would do things right and he would personally oversee things. This did not happen and unfortunately the crew we got was careless and unprofessional. Not lazy just careless.

We are understanding, not people that try to find fault with everything. I happened to see them lift my grandfather clock without parts being removed. I ask them to put down and told them we would have Promenade clocks where we purchased come move for us. We did at an expense of another $200 dollars. After move we kept finding damage to our furniture. I told them we could not have been more disappointed and could not believe things were not done as promised. They even came with no bubble wrap to protect anything! We decided to chalk this up to live and learn. I am sure we got the wrong crew and others do a better job. If not this company could not stay in business. An expensive lesson. I could not recommend them because of our experience.

All My Sons Moving company moved our home on May 20, 2017. The fees were high & were not properly explained. That's not the bulk of our complaint. There were 2 movers and they both complained about wages and were going to quit entire time. We extended over the top hospitality to these men. Made sure they had plenty of water to drink etc. They stole 3 Verizon cell phones, 2 wireless chargers and my grandbabies' money bank which held over $100.00 in change. They damaged my new home causing almost 3,000.00 in damages.

Just to think how the movers took property when we turned our heads is awful. We were advised to file a claim with All My Sons Moving customer service which was a waste of time because the company is not handling claim. We filed police report and All My Sons Moving will not even speak with police officer handling case or return his numerous calls. This has been an awful move experience. I would not ever in my life use this company again and do not recommend anyone this company to use.

A move is already stressful but to have to go through this was not good. They even said they would cooperate with local authorities investigating matter but did not. Honesty is not a part of their business. The cell phones that were stolen were being used and when I called they would not answer but when I checked my call records they were making and receiving calls and using data. We did absolutely everything the company asked. Getting paperwork notarized, estimates, filing police report. Nothing was done. I would rate this company an F. When we call All My Sons they were extremely rude after taking our money for move and going through this horrible experience.

I hired All My Sons to move a 2 bedroom apartment due to just having major back surgery! I feel they took advantage of my situation. I was told it would only cost $500 to $600 and when they was done after 9 hours the total was over $1200.00. They even left a lot of stuff behind and I had to find someone to help move the rest the next day. I also found a lot of trash left in the parking lot since they had to clean their truck out. Once you are moved they do not return calls or emails when you have a complaint. They also would not deliver some of the furniture to the rooms. After nine hours they just put it in the garage. Towards the end of the day I just wanted them to get done. I was so mad. During the move the lead guy was on the phone with he said was his boss 4 or 5 times. Never once did they call me to see how things was going.

They moved me on June 3 2017. The amount damage they did was about $3000.00, they only want to pay .60 cents per lb for all the damage. However they only want to pay me $500.00 and want me to sign a letter stating and I quote "I also agreed that upon accepting settlement on my claim I will not thereafter publish or otherwise make to any person or entity verbally or in writing, any negative or derogatory remarks about AMS or its employees".

The movers they sent to move me complained the whole time about how heavy the furniture was (I explained to the moving company when I scheduled I had marble top furniture and was on the 3rd floor with stairs. They stated the men are capable of doing the move with any problems. However they had more problems moving furniture than I have ever came across). The movers were incapable of handling this simple move. You all should know they did not secure anything down inside the truck which allowed my furniture to move around inside while they drove the hour to my relocation. The COO is Chris Bournias. However the manager I spoke with told me he would not talk to me. You are suppose to expect reason care when someone is moving your items.

I hired this company to move my apartment! To make a long story short... I ended paying about 670$ to move my one bedroom apartment. They have so many hidden fees that they don't tell you about until it's time to pay. I paid a deposit and then they charged me a 150$ travel fee, which they fail to mention and did NOT tell me at the time of my reservation. They are very nice on the phone and seem very caring, but it's all just a tactic to get your money. I know that moving my less than 700 sq foot apartment should NOT have cost nearly 700$... TOTAL RIP OFF!!!

I will say this the actual movers were nice men, but they are just doing all the manual labor for cheap hourly wages while the "All My Sons" men get all the big bucks and "bonuses" to sit in the office and scam people! If you want to use this company, please have about $800-$1000 saved just to move! If that's your cup of tea, go for it, but I am an educator and single woman and that was a total rip off for my small one bedroom apartment... ASK QUESTIONS... DON'T SIGN ANYTHING UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE BEING CHARGED!!! TOTAL RIP OFF!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

I hired All My Son's to move my flower shop on 6-30-17. They moved a shelf & busted a water line. My husband spent the next 3 hours cleaning up water after the city had to come out & shut it off. I talked with office same day they told me they were insured & I would be contacted on July 3rd. That never happened. They loaded about half of our stuff was leaving when my employee stopped them. They had to rearrange truck to be able to get all large items ending up costing me 700.00 plus 155.00 for plumber. I do not recommend this company.

Hired All My Sons to move from Arlington, TX to Mission, TX. Was assured that furniture and lamps would be wrapped by movers to prevent damage. Was given an estimate on the move. When merchandise arrived in Mission, TX there was damage to my table, broken lamp and several broken picture frames, including a broken mirror art work. The boxes with picture frames were marked as fragile. They even crushed my stainless steel trash can. The table had deep crushed grazes all the way to bare wood. Boxes were so crushed that my items were spilling out on the ground.

Movers never said anything about the broken pictures and mirror, yet you could clearly hear the loose broken glass. When asked about the damage, the movers said they had to cram the truck to make everything fit. Never have I had so much damage from a move. Boxes and furniture were crammed upside down or sideways and anything inside the drawers was in shambles. My antique desk was falling apart. They also charged me more for the move than estimated.

So much damage it's unbelievable. The movers were exhausted and said it was their 3rd move. My leather couch is shredded on both ends. My dining table and Ashley bedroom set has dents, paint from for jams, and scrapes all over it. My bed is badly torn. The movers said they didn't have the proper equipment to move it. Calling the store they just said to email the pics which I did and to contact a hotline to fix my things. The movers said my things were already damaged like that. Never use this company! I'm going to put reviews everywhere and contact BBB. I've used movers several times and NEVER have I had my things destroyed like this!

I wish I had read more reviews when selecting this company to move us. They sounded wonderful over the phone. The movers were polite young men. However, I received several different quotes when talking about the price of the move. Then, they charged me way more than I was ever quoted. They charged for items they didn't use, such as mattress covers. They were to reimburse me more than $650, which I am still waiting for. They damaged my new refrigerator, broke a cabinet, backed into a fence at the old property, and drove all over the yard at the new property. They didn't come with enough covers to thoroughly protect everything. This was my husband and my first move in 30 years, and we knew we couldn't do it by ourselves. As I stated previously, I wish I would have read more reviews, and found this site. I would never have gone with AMSM. Run from them, or do it yourself!

I provided All My Sons Moving with my relocation details (date of move, distance, floor # moving to and from, amount of furniture, etc.) and they quoted me a low and high dollar amount ($500 range). In Virginia, they stated that cost was calculated on two items only - weight (3000 lb. minimum) and distance. The salesperson noted that the actual price would be adjusted to reflect the actual weight. After my move, their weight slips showed that my items weighed half of their minimum weight limit and the distance was the same as what was on their quote. It made sense to me that I should have been charged at the "low" end of their quote. However, upon delivery of my items, they charged me more than the highest amount quoted, plus additional charges that were never discussed.

The carbon copy "Bill of Lading and Freight" that they left was illegible and the bill that they showed me contained miscellaneous charges that the movers could not explain. Therefore, I called the local office to discuss the discrepancy, but the person I spoke with was rude and unhelpful. He said he was giving me a "discount" to keep me near the maximum range of the quote. I had no choice but to pay what they asked upon delivery as they would not release/unload my household items otherwise. After I paid and my items were unloaded, I reached out to their local office for an explanation of the higher charges and they ignored me. I tried their national office (Texas) and Customer Care service and was told that I needed to work it out at the local level. I tried again at the local level and was told that my move should have actually been $1,000 more than quoted but they gave me those "discounts."

I stated multiple times that the weight slips showed me weight was LESS than the minimum and the distance did not change, so how could I be charged more than $1000 over what was quoted? I continued to ask them to provide me with documentation to justify their charges and they continued to ignore me. In retrospect, I should have gone with another company. I thought All My Sons would be fair in honoring their quoted price, which cost me a great deal extra, not only in money, but in time and frustration.

If this happens to you, save the frustration and hassle of trying to solve it with the company. They will only defer and ignore you until you go away. The "Satisfaction Guaranteed" that they market on their site is not correct in my experience. I eventually grew tired of trying to get an answer from AMS and went to my credit card company. I provided the quote and other documentation that I had, and the money was refunded to me within 48 hours.

Contracted June 5 for move July 6, 2017. Updates were, "We are coming." At 4 pm notified, "We will not be there today." Escrow home sale of a 3700 sq ft home with new owners next day. Panic rent of a 26' U-Haul and family working all night to pack. This company has a horrible history and I am a victim. DO NOT use this company in the Portland, Oregon area. Read their reviews... all 1 star and wishing they could do less. All I got was a, "I'm sorry." NOT a good reply. Breach of contract in the works.

I scheduled my move of my piano and a desk a week and a half out. I am in Ohio and the girl that took my quote was in Texas, which I was not aware, but that's okay. The management from Ohio called me to verify my information and turns out the girl from Texas neglected to inform me of a gas charge and also that they charge a minimum of 3 hours. She told me 2 hours and that it would be 300$. She took my 100$ deposit. Ohio manager called me on Saturday morning, changed my move date from Monday to Sunday to take off the gas I didn't know about. Called Sunday (after I switched my weekend around) to say they couldn't make it, they would come the original day, Monday at 4 PM.

Called Monday at 9 AM and said all was good. Called at 330 and said they were running behind (that's okay) and by 3:57 the driver called me and said he was at least a half hour away. They scratched the bottom of my piano, they ended up in the WRONG CITY to drop it off, THEN tried to charge me gas, and extra half hour or so, and for "packing materials" which we only had a blanket. They took the extra charges off after I called and said I wouldn't pay it, but they wanted money BEFORE they unloaded my things and I refused. After they moved it all, it took them about 15 minutes to even reach the office to take the credit card. Not fun at all. They also got attitudes with me over the phone as well. Find another moving company.

Extremely unprofessional and thoughtless. I hired AMS in February to handle my move. They came over and looked over what needed to be moved. They made a quote, we signed a contract, I gave them a check with a deposit (which they were quick to cash) and everything was set. Less than 48 hours before the move they called to let me know that they had priced my move too low and I either would have to pay over 30% more or my move had to be canceled! I told them I could not pay more than we had previously agreed to. They cancelled my move and I asked for my deposit back. They said no problem.

It has now been six months since they cancelled my move and after many calls and letters they have still not returned my deposit. At one point they had the nerve to say that they had already processed it, that it would show up on my credit card. Which would be impossible since I never gave them my credit card number. I paid my deposit with a personal check! These guys are thieves!

My experience with this company was as bad as it could get. An expensive piece of furniture was damaged and they will only reimburse me $60 unless I can prove the weight. The move was very slow and over charged me a half hour, but would not correct their accounting. Instead preferring me to dispute it with my charge card. There are so many reputable companies to choose from that I would stay clear of this one!

WAS QUOTED 560 dollars total for a 3 mile move. 1 truck. When they got to my new place, the bill turned into 1200 dollars with payment required in full before they would unload 100,000 in belongings. They literally held my life hostage until I paid.

They were nice when they showed up. Then when told they didn't have to use plastic they still did & charged us for a whole roll. Then lied to their boss when they broke my cat's cat tree which is 150$, but they admitted to us bringing it up. Then their boss called all my stuff junk. Thank goodness they didn't get to move my electronics... Then they offer to pay .66 cent a pound for a specialty item, that won't fix my cat's tree... So no I will not be using this service again. They were rude & don't wanna replace my cat's tree & I will not be telling anyone to use them ever!

First they did not show up until 4:39 pm and did not get done until close to midnight. Leaving a huge mess everywhere, and when I would say something they would say "but you have people coming to help you tomorrow right." They broke my glass outdoor table and left glass everywhere including the pool, no offer to replace the glass, then they left the table at the old address. There were suppose to be 3 men on my job, instead there was 1 and a 16 year old teenager. Needless to say I will NEVER EVER have them move me again.

On May 23rd, I called All My Sons moving services in order to facilitate my grandparents' move from Corpus Christi to San Antonio, Texas. I was greeted by Eric who I told we needed a full moving quote including packing all of their items, that I needed them to come Friday 6/23/2017 to pack and move the items on 6/24/17. We were trying to keep our grandparents away from the moving part so their stress level would be minimal. He told me we could get Michael there to do a quote for us. We set it up for that Friday, May 26th, 2017 at 10am. Michael came and review the apartment, which is a three bedroom but that we had family that were coming down the day before to move the beds and TVs from the apartment.

Thus leaving them to move the following items of furniture; corner crystal case, oval dining room table, 4 chairs, 2 recliners, regular size couch, rocking chair, TV stand, dresser with mirror, bedside night stand, 3 small side tables, 2 small desks, 5 bookshelves, a folding table with 4 folding chairs. There were NO appliances, no beds to move. I was emailed a quote of $2340 + the cost of packing material and include truck and 3 movers, which I confirmed with location owner Stephen.

We went ahead and scheduled the move at this point and paid the $300 deposit. So 6/23/2017 arrives, only 2 movers show up and didn't get there until 1:30pm, they were scheduled for 12:00pm. As for the packing part, we counted the number of boxes used which were 31 in total from All My Sons, there were other boxes used that we had done ourselves prior to the move. They DID not bring wardrobe boxes for the hanging clothes and placed all of their hanging clothes in regular medium sized boxes. Pictures available upon request. In fact they ran out of boxes and even moved 2 bookshelves and 2 desks with all of the items still in them. This stressed out the wood and now is wobbly as a result.

The packing was very poorly completed all around, and by this I mean that they had kitchen items with bathroom with desk room. They did not put buffer paper in with dishes and glassware, etc and did not fill the boxes. They did not finish the packing part until 8:30pm on Friday, however they did pack the truck up that same day, as well. They get to the house in San Antonio about 10:30am, and would not unload until the full amount was paid. Which I was not to the house yet so my 85 year old grandfather pay the amount.

When I arrived, they were unloading and I find out that the price they paid is $3184.00 total. $660 OVER the quoted price. I immediately contacted Eric at the office of the CC location. He said that we were quoted $3000 for the move, I said "no we were not" and I sent him a copy of the email of the quote I had received for $2340. This same quote that I actually never signed because I set up the move over the phone and reiterated all that the quote had said and what I was told by the owner Stephen again. Eric then tried to argue with me about it, and I told him if he could provide me with a quote that said $3000 that was sent to me that I would leave it all alone.

So I received a payment receipt that showed $184 as the packing materials used. Thus making what our payment should have been $2524 total. This is a classic bait and switch tactic that should have never happened. Even after I sent the quote back I was told there is small print that said we were to do the packing? Imagine my surprise when all along, I said we needed packing services, and furthermore, if that was the case, why did they show up Friday to pack the boxes, actually bring boxes with them if they are not supposed to be doing the packing?

Also the actual final cost that they paid was $2970.52 which doesn't even reduce the total they said of $3184 by the $300 deposit which would have been $2884.00. The owner will not take my calls and Eric is useless now. My grandparents were swindled out of $660 dollars and it's not okay. Imagine if this were your grandparents that live on a fixed income and someone did this to them?

I have never written a review before but this experience was so bad that I just had to share it. My husband and I are in our 60s and making one last move into a 55+ community. Decided we would hire a moving company to move us and not bother other people to help. We planned ahead and scheduled about a month ahead and paid a deposit. They were to arrive at 9:30 a.m. on a Saturday. To make this long story shorter, they kept us on the hook all day saying they were running late and would still be there for the move. Then around 3:30 p.m. they called and cancelled our move.

How can a moving company do that? We ended up not being able to find another moving company with such short notice. We also ended up having to stay in a hotel that night because our whole house was torn apart awaiting the move. Worst move ever! We did get our deposit credited back to us in just one day. I'm sure they have that part of their job down pretty good because I'm sure they have a lot of practice giving back deposits because they mess up so much. Suggestion... If you plan to use All My Sons Moving... plan to be very disappointed. I would NEVER recommend All My Sons Moving... EVER!

I scheduled an in home estimate for a pack and move and then was told I wasn't on the schedule. They sent someone else over. I was scheduled for a Saturday but called to reschedule for a Friday. When I got the confirmation call, I was still scheduled for Friday. I told the owner I needed to include a stop at a storage unit. He said ok. When the movers got there, they didn't have me down for a stop. I told them I was moving from a 1st floor to a 3rd floor. When they put together my quote, it was for a 1st floor to a 1st floor. My quote was $1800 for a pack and move. When the move was over, I was told my total was $3300. That was for the move only. They damaged 2 of my dining room tables. There are huge scrapes on the table top, deep into the wood. They said they would submit pictures to the office and some men would call me about the claim. It's been almost 3 weeks. No phone call from anyone.

Hire this crew to move me to Memphis. Total nightmare. They broke my furniture. They did not move all my stuff. They cussed me. And when they got to location thereafter I had already paid them 5500 of the not to exceed. Still owed 600.00. They lock my stuff up and would not unload. Pictures are just some of it. Total nightmare. A bunch of criminals working for this company. Do not USE this company. I can't believe they are still in business.

I am really at a loss here. We have moved 9 times and broke 1 thing. Kenneth from All About Moving took pictures of many broken and scratched things as they came off the truck. I want to give you the whole picture: Jeff’s estimate was off when he gave it. When we found the correct house to live in in Blue Bell PA we realized we would need more things. Jeff had already inventoried the items in our RV garage so he felt he could do it over the phone. For items that might have cost about $600 he was quoting us $1000 to move which made no sense.

He finally realized he was putting in the wrong zip code the second time and ASSURED me I could bring everything I wanted. He also told me that you did exceptional work with beds. Not only was the memory foam ripped, but the mattress was damaged as well. I was also called various times by different members of your team. I repeatedly told people to make sure they brought blankets and boxes for some of the items.

The day arrives to move. It is a Thursday. I have carefully planned all of this out. The guys come 45 minutes early. I am out walking the dog. I hurry home. There are only 3 guys. Even I know that is not going to work because many things need two guys. The guy in charge knew RIGHT AWAY that not everything would fit in the truck he brought. He said he would fit what he could. I thought that was the truck driving across the country so I was very upset and my stomach hurt all day. Why didn’t he tell me we could get another truck to come and get the rest of the stuff? Why was I under the impression this was the truck driving across the country?

After 7 hours of watching them wrap things that should be in blankets like the company we used before, no knowledge of how to take apart desks and tables. They break my beautiful round table on site as they took a piece off that was NEVER supposed to come off (I did not know this til it arrived to the new place. I just knew it took him a long time to get that table packed.). They wrapped a $4000 desk in PAPER. I am not an experienced mover in the sense that I assumed they knew what they were doing. They clearly did not. At the end I am looking at the two Tupperware containers of my Christmas ornaments, and I am ready to cry. The guy in charge says we can call in and see what we can do.

Turns out another truck can come up and get all the remaining items (and I did not get them all it turns out - I left 4 boxes behind in the RV garage). I leave at 7 am the next day. So now a friend has to come over the next morning and wait for the new truck to show up. Very unfair. What if no one could do it? I was picking up someone at 9 am in Phoenix to drive across country with me with the pets.

Monday I call to ask what is going on. No one has let me know. Turns out my stuff did not leave until Monday. It has been transferred to another truck to head across country. It will not arrive until the following Tuesday. Over a week. The other company did it in 4 days. The truck arrives on Tuesday at 1:45 pm. The guys who will unpack it do not arrive until 4 pm. They arrived TIRED after packing trucks all day. They never finish setting everything up. They were here for 4 hours. Kenneth took pictures of a lot of the damage. (I have emailed him and asked him for the photos. He had told me that he would send them all to me the next day. He has not.) They did not see it all of course because they never finished unpacking and putting stuff together. It was 8pm. It was dark. We were trying to find lamps to work by.

I am so very upset. I have never had so many things broken, scratched and ruined at one time. The carelessness that went into this project is on every single level. You came highly recommended. You were no more and no less than the BIG COMPANY that brought us from PA to AZ. Their work was impeccable. They sent 5 guys to pack the house. It took them 8 hours to pack a full third more stuff than these guys packed. They worked together. They had tons of blankets and boxes to make sure everything was perfect, and it truly was perfect. We tipped your first team $100.00 and the 2nd $80.00 because that is the right thing to do. Very much lost money. I want everything that is damaged replaced. I am beyond angry. My husband and I give 100% to everything we do. We expect the same from others especially when we are spending over $8,000 for a job that should have been perfect.

Very, very careless and uncaring was our experience with their work. Dings in the walls and door jams from carrying items on their back through hallways and bedrooms. Our pedestal bed was re-assembled very poorly where none of the corners matched and nothing fit, mainly due to the fact they had no power tools with them at all! I had to get a neighbor to loan me proper tools to do their job for them! The headboard is 3 inches away from the pedestal part of the bed and cannot now be moved. They insisted on a large tip when I left ... what a joke! The whole company is a joke! We tried the process of being reimbursed for the damage to the house but the massive amount of paperwork and a hassle that they require is definitely not worth it! Never, never, never, use this company for anything!!!!

They don't care about your items. They don't do what the salesman tells you they are going to do to protect your belongings. Their employees destroyed items of mine because they didn't wrap them in a furniture pads and shrink wrapped before going on the truck, let alone tie things down so they don't move around the truck. This company is a joke and needs to be held responsible for their actions. They rip you off. Don't use this moving company. You will be sorry.

All My Sons Moving Company Profile