1.32/5

Compare Movers

All My Sons Moving & Storage

All My Sons Moving & Storage is more than a moving company. We have been in business for decades in that time We have moved families and business over millions of miles. We are well-equipped to handle any move of any kind and our Atlanta moving offices are ready to move your memories and your important information anywhere in the country We can move your family to that new home, or your office to its new location. Wherever the move, we treat all of our customers with the same level of respect and care as we expect from our own family.

All My Sons Moving & Storage Reviews

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

All My Sons of Raleigh provided us with an experienced and professional group of men to move us from Pittsboro, NC to Chesterfield, MO. They showed respect for our belongings, worked hard to keep our stress levels in check and kept to the promised schedules for packing, driving and unpacking. Our belongings arrived in excellent condition. The office support system was excellent and responsive. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

Our move was amazing! This was a few years ago but we moved from Manhattan to Santa Monica because I just can't deal with pigeons. Like, no joke it is a full-on phobia. The movers were so professional about everything I barely gave them a second thought. They actually beat us to our new home because I stopped to visit my sister in Lima, Ohio on the drive for a few days. I put the movers up in a nice hotel near our home until we got there and then had them unload everything.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

When I used All My Sons moving company I found the work of packing and moving didn't take half as long as me by myself. The 2 guys who were sent to me were courteous and attentive. I felt I was able to relax a little and trusted their judgment. Nothing ended up broken or missing so it worked out great. The price was a bit high but the service was more than worth it.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I recently moved to Berlin, NJ and my daughter suggested All My Sons as the movers. The men that moved my furniture were not only on time, but they were kind, courteous and most efficient. Everything arrived intact and they even placed the furniture for me. The job was done so quickly it was unbelievable. I was so very impressed with their attitudes and their kindness. Should I move again, I will definitely choose All My Sons. I highly recommend them to anyone needing movers. Great job guys, keep up the good work and continued success and thank you!!!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We had these movers move our mother's heavy furniture from her apartment to our house. It was a close move and they handled the furniture well. The guys who moved us were pleasant if not a bit slow going back and forth from the truck to the apartment. The two men that I spoke to on the phone were more than helpful and very good with communication. I would recommend the local Portland movers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All My Sons Moving & Storage?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I have moved about 10 times in my life for business and the last 2 moves were personal. Due to some changes with the last company I used (changed to cash only) I did some research and came across All My Sons. I scheduled a estimate. A representative came to my home. We walked through the house to itemize my items. It was organized and I advised I was renting a small U-Haul to move my own personal items such as clothing and shoes and other fragile items home items. Once he completed his estimate, we sat down and the very first question was how they would pack my expensive mattresses? He pulled out a binder showing me glossy photos of how they would be pack with a mattress cover in addition to padding and stretch wrap. We then showed me how they are imbedded into the community with pink trucks, etc. Well I feel really DUPED!

Before my move, I was contacted to confirm my move and advised the total I was given was just an "estimate". This is where the games start. I told them the price was the price and I was not going to be hijacked to pay more at the end of the move. I had moved a majority of my own things, I had professionally packed a vast amount of the items in my house so what was left was the large furniture and home accessories (mirrors and pictures, etc.). I was told I had the first move of the day, 8:00 or 9:00. The next call was to say my window was now 8-10:00. The truck did not show up until 11:00 which means I lost several hours of daylight and would be unpacking in the dark which I wanted to avoid plus rain was expected in the late evening. The movers consisted of 4 20 year old's. All with ear buds in their ears. They started to load the truck and even commented on how it was easy because of all the work I did to prepare.

This is where it all went HORRIBLY WRONG! While I was doing other things, I expected them to know what they were doing without me babysitting them. Once the truck was loaded, we headed out to the new location. Now it's 3:30 and traffic will be at it's worst. When we reached my new home, it was dark and as I feared rain drops were coming down. Something shifted with them, maybe tired because I bought them lunch. They were unorganized and thought they would just drop boxes in the garage. Thank goodness I had help on my side so they could be directed to take the boxes to the appropriate locations which were clearly marked on each box along with the word FRAGILE. I saw my mattress leaning against the wall with multiple areas of black dirt on the corners.

I then realized they did not put them in the mattress cover or even padding, just some stretch wrap which moved off the mattress when it was getting pushed around the truck. There was not one piece of furniture that was not scratched, dented or broken due to the horrific packing they did of these items. Expensive mirror's were placed in boxes without any padding or wrapping along with fragile paintings. My frames were scratched or the canvas was scratched after again shoving 5-6 pictures in a box with nothing wrapped around them. My iron bakers rack has multiple scratches in the iron, my home office desk has a huge chuck of the wood broken out of it. I could go on and on with the damage.

The most heart breaking was a custom picture which was ripped in two places and the response I received after I voiced my complaint about the carelessness of their packing was "this is why we don't like to take fragile things" WHAT "PROFESSIONAL" moving staff or company would utter such words. This will be the first time I have to now take time to file a claim which will in no way cover the loss and heartache I feel of my home items being destroyed. I won't get into how badly the walls were damaged at the previous home while moving out. I had to pay my contractor extra to patch up their mess which is why my furniture looked as it did.

As I continue to open boxes, I find more and more damaged and/or broken items. Some which I cannot replace again. I am at this time strongly feeling I am missing some boxes as I am not able to find my items which I know were packed by me and should have all been together as they were marked for the same location.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT USING THIS COMPANY unless you want all of your things ruined or a bunch of kids moving you! They lull you in with the great words, the binder, their community work and even the follow-up phone call to state they hope they proved they can have the business and then to thank you because at the end of the day, it was all a BIG LIE! And I the customer now must bear the responsibility and feel the loss of my home items being destroyed by careless children who All My Sons try to pass off as professional movers! And they were not CHEAP! Which is even more devastating. When you pay over 2100. you expect a certain amount of expertise and care with your home valuables and more distressing is that I tipped them and then found all the damage to my furniture and home accessories. WORST MOVE AND COMPANY!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I hired professional movers although I really couldn't afford to. I did this for 1 reason, if they damaged anything it would be insured. WRONG. My $2,000.00 Italian leather loveseat got ripped in 2 places. I put in a claim trusting that they will get it repaired. WRONG. Not did it take a month to get a response, they GENEROUSLY (WRONG) informed me that my claim is worth $60. I have written and called several times and have not received a response. I got an estimate because I have to fix it regardless. $ 800.00. I should of used my friends. If they ripped my loveseat I'm sure they'd give me more than $60. DON'T USE THESE PIRATES. IT'S NOT WORTH THE GRIEF.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

We used the company once before with little issue. Fast forward four years, we use them again and it seemed there was not much issue. However, they broke our dresser, damaged walls/doors, and put the bed back together and lost screws and didn’t tell us. The men were nice and talkative, but thieves!!! Justin ** was the lead driver out of the Simpsonville SC location. The move out belongs exactly one mile up the road. I paid over $1200 and had over $3,000 stolen! We were intentionally distracted while they shoved smaller containers into huge wardrobe boxes (to move quicker “for us”) and this made it difficult for us to see what was missing. However, we notice IMMEDIATELY that a brand new luxury air mattress, in an unopened box was missing (we need it to sleep on that night).

I called the next morning to ask if anything was left on the truck and they said no. I began to look through every single box and quickly realized our brand new Kitchen Aid convection toaster oven was missing, and three cases of 120 blu ray and 3D movies were gone!!! God knows what else. The company denied it. I filed a police report and they still denied it and the manager was a jerk. We went through their claims department process only to be offered a weak $390 (their second and final offer) which didn’t even cover the damages, not to mention all of the stolen items. Their offer was insulting. We filed a law suit and the company was served, today makes 30 days and they have not responded. Now we are taking it to higher court to have the judgment issues and they will have 10 days to respond before an execution of property is issue. DESPICABLE!!!! DISGUSTING!!! Justice must be served.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I was very disappointed in the way they handled my furniture. My nightstand was turned upside down and the contents inside the drawers were a mess. The stand on my big screen tv was totally shattered and there was a big nick on my bed rail. Also when they put dining room table together, I realized later that a screw was missing that they lost and didn't tell me and as a result the table wobbles. Last but not least, they put the backs of my couch and love seat on wrong, they failed to mark them and mixed them up. There is more but I will stop here.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

This company moved me and totally ripped me off. I was charged for items they did not use as well as overcharging on travel time etc. They killed time by sitting in my street for 20 minutes before coming in and then took over an hour for a 15 minute commute. They have yet to call me back as they said they would. I put a comment on Facebook and now that is all gone and I believe I have been blocked. What kind of business does this? A terrible one!

All My Sons Moving & Storage Company Information