Find a Movers partner

3.9/5 (1054 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About All My Sons Moving & Storage

All My Sons specializes in local and long-distance moves across the United States. Through a network of locations, the company offers a variety of services, including packing, unpacking, next-day cleanup and temporary storage options.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Available the same or next day
    • Free packing options
    • White-glove moving services

Cons

• No instant quote tool
    • Some services vary by state

Bottom Line

All My Sons might not be as upfront about costs as other movers, but it’s worth considering for local and long-distance services. The company offers many moving and storage options in most states.

Top All My Sons Moving & Storage Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Competent workers and safe with my belongings. Very reasonably priced and quick. Friendly staff and accommodating… I had a problem with the billing, office was quick to correct th...

Verified

Good news: These guys were fast and worked hard. They didn't break anything. Bad news: They brought a truck that was too small and we had to leave a few things. They didn't mark a...

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About All My Sons moving company

All My Sons Moving & Storage performs local and interstate moves for homes and businesses throughout the United States. The company offers services including white-glove moving and temporary storage. Every move comes with basic valuation coverage; customers can purchase additional insurance for better coverage.

• Long-distance moves: All My Sons does long-distance moves to anywhere in the U.S. For moves fewer than 500 miles, All My Sons performs same- or next-day service. For all long-distance moves, it assigns moving consultants.
    • Corporate relocation and commercial moves: All My Sons has experience moving businesses locally and over long distances. Call the company directly for more information on how much a commercial move costs.
    • Storage: All My Sons has climate-controlled storage available in some locations. Facilities have 24-hour security, sprinkler systems, alarm systems and on-site managers.
    • Packing and unpacking: Movers can quilt-pad wrap, dismantle and reassemble furniture. Several reviews mention the convenience of the company’s complimentary furniture setup. Customers can pay extra for white-glove services.
    • Packing supplies: All My Sons sells moving supplies for those who want to pack on their own, including boxes, crates, blankets, pads, packing peanuts, packing foam and tape.

All My Sons moving prices

According to some recent reviews, All My Sons Moving & Storage’s prices for local moves start around $200. Longer-distance moving costs vary but appear to start around $1,000. We’ve seen vastly different estimated costs for interstate moves with All My Sons, ranging from $1,450 for a small, short move to more than $8,000 for a three-bedroom move of 650 miles, not including tip. Customers who opt for full packing services and additional services — like storage or packing supplies — pay more.

All My Sons Moving & Storage FAQ

Does All My Sons have insurance?
    Every move from All My Sons comes with basic valuation coverage, which covers 60 cents per pound per article. If you want greater coverage, ask the company to help you get full value protection.
    Does All My Sons move fragile items?
    Yes, All My Sons moves fragile and antique items, such as glassware, grandfather clocks, sculptures, artwork and pianos.
    Does All My Sons offer storage?
    Yes. All My Sons has both short-term and long-term storage options.
    Where is All My Sons Moving & Storage available?
    Local moves are only available in select cities. However, the company has offices in the following states:
    • Alabama
    • Tennessee
    • Texas
    • Utah
    • Virginia

Is All My Sons a good moving company?

All My Sons is worth considering if it is available in your area. Happy and satisfied customers seem to appreciate that the movers work quickly and offer extra packing options. However, we noticed some frequency of All My Sons complaints about the company’s customer service.

All My Sons Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All My Sons Moving & Storage?

Original review: March 28, 2021

Ricky and his crew did a great job. They worked hard all day and completed the job with no damage. They were polite and wonderful to work with. I would recommend this company for their professional and efficient crews.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I used All My Sons Moving on 2/12/2021 to move my household goods from Gilbert to Sun Lakes. I received a quote for their services after their salesperson came to my house and did a thorough review of what needed to be done and how much time it would require to complete the move. Their quote was about the same as the other 3 quotes I received but I chose All My Sons because of the good reviews I saw on a number of different sites. It was a good decision! The crew that moved me (Christopher ** was the crew leader) showed up on time and did a great job moving my house, They were pleasant, efficient, careful, and very professional and I would highly recommend these individuals again. I would also highly recommend All My Sons to others who are considering a move. They are professional and are a company of integrity. They say what they do and they follow up.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

They arrived on time, they did non stop packing up my stuff from my old apartment, they were fast and reliable and moved me into my new apartment, placed every piece of furniture where I wanted it to be, nothing was broken .. I was very pleased with this service .. Total time of my move was 7 hours, and they didn't stop once for a break!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

It’s important to let businesses know when they got it right. AMS is a big operation but give you that family-run service. They are professional, accommodating, flexible and reliable. Need to give a huge shout out to the driver & head of the team - James ** - for being the lead on our delivery. Led by example with his attitude, energy, professionalism & demeanor. Made an usually stressful experience manageable. AMS is fortunate to have such an asset and we are grateful for it.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

We are happy to made that move with that company. Great guys and doing a wonderful job packing and storing. They treated our personal things really carefully. The team came in a timely good manner and at the end of the days we finished in good spirits.

Original review: July 18, 2021

Broke totes, left some of our belongings in an elevator, a small move that should have taken 3 hours took them 6-8 hours. Had no tools to disassemble furniture. Could not get fridge out of kitchen. So unprofessional my daughter was embarrassed, for she had hired them for us.

Original review: July 18, 2021

Do not use their service. Especially when Doug ** is involved. I contracted 3 movers and 1 truck to move 12 pieces of furniture 12 miles. They had the use of 2 freight elevators and a loading zone. I had to leave partway into the move to take my fiance to the hospital. 4 hours later, I received notice that they were demanding $1200.00, including an hour to unload 12 pieces of furniture, $150 for packing supplies which consisted of tape and packing paper, $180 for fuel, and the 4 hours it would have taken me to just load the truck my self.

When I questioned them, I was directed to speak to manager Doug who only interested in reiterating the contracted rates. Had he bothered to hear my concern, he would have heard I agreed with the hourly rate but had serious questions on how long such a simple move took. This self purported "God fearing" man then had no issues stating I had 10 minutes to pay before an additional hour of time, which smacks of extortion. When I asked for the number for complaints, he simply said he was the complaint line but would give me a number to call. He was not able to resist telling me that the number "may or not" go to him. If this company was honest in the amount of time it should take to empty a sparsely furnished 700 square foot apartment of furniture, this would not stand.

Original review: July 16, 2021

Maybe Paul was having a bad day? I scheduled a move for 7/18/21. Our initial conversation didn’t have the standard questions as other moving companies about number of rooms and what’s in the rooms, but I thought the initial quote per hour would be accurate. We played telephone tag to confirm move but then finally caught up with each other. Upon talking I began getting frustrated because my cost was apparently doubling from a few thousand to twice more. I expressed my discontent with him not going through my project initially so I could have a more accurate expectation initially when we spoke and he got so frustrated HE Cancelled My move (not me, him).

I said “wait, I haven’t even cancelled my move…. But that’s ok, go ahead and cancel.” I was not irate, I didn’t yell, but I was asking questions and making statements because of his lack of accuracy with our move. I told him now I only have three days to find someone else and he said “well I’ve been calling you.“ And I told him I returned every call. He accused me of not returning his calls. So when we hung up, I called back and spoke to the gentlemen who answered my call before and asked him if he remembered I called and he said (and I quote) “yes ma’am! I personally gave him your message myself.” So not only was PAUL rude, impatient, and lacked experience, he accused me of lying by saying I never returned any calls. I will NEVER use a company that doesn’t treat me with respect.

Original review: July 15, 2021

Avoid this company at all costs. So much damage, unprofessional crew, office employees were unwilling to help, frequent changes in date of move and time of move, personal items were damaged, and the list goes on and on. I HAD TO REPAIR 14 HOLES IN MY WALLS WHEN THEY WERE DONE MOVING US OUT OF OUR HOUSE. No response from the company re: compensation. DO NOT USE THEM! WE'D GIVE 0 STARS IF WE COULD.

Original review: July 13, 2021

DO NOT USE ALL MY SONS!! They are the worst moving company you can hire! Worst possible experience imaginable. This company is a nightmare!! From the start it was a disgrace. Got to the moving point well ahead of schedule to start the clock. They had 3 men and halfway through one left leaving only two. Then one more of the men also left the job which left only one person to carry out the rest which was obviously impossible to accomplish. They did not complete the move and left almost half behind stating it was “too much to carry for two men”! If that was not enough, nobody is there after a certain time to pick up the phone.

Finally, after they couldn’t complete the job they said they would hold what they had and come the following business day to collect the rest, but charging us for storage (2 days) in the process. I negotiated the storage part to zero but was charged the next day almost the same amount as the first day. $1479 the first day and $1208 the second when it should have been completed in one day as that was the agreement.

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Moving partner.

All My Sons Moving & Storage Company Information