Ship Your Car

Great Service. Transparent Pricing. Clean Car Guarantee.

Get a Free Quote
1.10/5

Compare Movers

Ship Your Car

Great Service. Transparent Pricing. Clean Car Guarantee.

Get a Free Quote

765 All My Sons Moving Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Booked this company to move furniture pieces during an estate sale. Did not show up on the 2nd day of sale during the hours of the sale. Kept calling. Was told numerous times that they were running late... Then after the sale hours were over, I called back and was told that they knocked on the door and no one answered... Complete liars... There were dozens of people there... including the estate sale employees. Do not do business with this company.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

They will tell you over the phone that they charge you 129 for 3 or 260 for 6 people. They do not tell you about additional charges like for example packing material. So they come with their truck and since they do not charge you by weight they now load the truck in such a way that it becomes necessary to have a second truck. Now they charge you extra for the second truck. They will also ask you for payment for each step prior to that step being completed. They load the truck you need to pay, before they unload the truck, you need to pay again. This is highway robbery.

While we were discussing the charges the drivers were told to take off with the truck. Even though, we had not even completed our negotiations with the company. They do not care what you say or if they are wrong or right. They simply left. The manager told us on the phone, "I do not keep the people there if you do not want to pay". My wife was in tears since she had selected the moving company and we were forced to pay since we could not be without our furniture. It would be great if others with a similar experience would contact me and we can possibly have a class action lawsuit.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

This is one of the worst moving company, please be aware. DO NOT HIRE THEM. They took Over $200 dollars from my 80 years old mother's account when they were hired to moved her and myself, which I called them to cancel the moved because the apartment was not ready to move in until 2/9/19. They still show up the wrong day which I already cancel. I was told that the deposit was going back to my mother's account and will take about 3 to 5 days, which it never happen. Called the company several times and was told different stories, so frustrating and angry about this ordeal. I called them again and was told by the manager in Portland, Oregon that my mother was not going to get the deposit back because the moved was not cancel within 48 hours that we should have received a e-mail stating that, which I assure him that we never got any e-mail. He stated no money was going to be returned to my mothers account.

I also were told that if we wanted to be moved on a Saturday that by law by the state of Oregon, we will have to pay them $650 for 5 hours, I told him that I only needed them for 2 hrs, again he said that by law I need to pay them $650, I told him I am going to pay you for 3 hrs for doing nothing, can do that. I cancel everything and my poor mothers did not get her Social Security money back. They horrible people, mind you she only gets $347 dollars at month for her retirement. Shame on them. Sadly it happened in Portland, Oregon.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I used this company to move into a condo this past weekend. The quote I received on the phone was nowhere near the actual cost. I was quoted $360 for a two hour move plus packing supplies. My final bill was $587.96 for a one bedroom move. They tack on fuel, credit card, and travel time fees. They also billed an hour extra for a two hour move. I do not recommend this company to anyone. They also did not explain at the end of the move that the total they were charging my card did not reflect the $200 deposit I put down.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

This was by far the worst moving experience I have ever had. I can't even give them one star. They have quite a few hidden fees that are not discussed upfront. When the driver arrived he stated that "I bet they didn't tell you about the fuel fee?" I explained that I was not aware of any charges outside of the $129 hourly rate for a minimum of 4 hours and 12% tax. The whole move was about $200 more than expected and was not worth it. There was damage done to my furniture but the company never called to follow up on the damage report. I had to call them. Very unprofessional. I will never make this mistake again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All My Sons Moving?

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

This moving company is a complete SCAM!! I was told over the phone that I would need to pay $100 deposit before scheduling a moving date and time. I was quoted $110 an hour, for a two man crew and truck. When they arrive, they have three guys to a truck. They began moving me and my girlfriend's belongings... Mind you, all of our items were by the door, ready to be picked up and taken to the truck. Maybe a total of 15 items. But anyways fast forward to them getting to our new place. The lead mover comes to me with this tablet and explains to me the moving expenses. He says it’s $546 for just the labor and it’s $144.95 an hour for a three man crew. I also was charged for mileage as well. After they deducted my $100 deposit, the grand total was $745.

I thought it was a joke when the mover showed me this bill. So he offered me to speak to his manager. I told him that there is no way that I’m paying $745, for this small move that was just made. If I had known it would have cost me this much, I we would’ve done it ourselves. He says he’ll just have his guys take my stuff back to their headquarters and unload it there. That’s when I got very frustrated and told him that my belongings will not be taken anywhere, but placed in my new apartment. He puts me on hold for a minute, then comes back and says, "the best I can do for you is $645." I said this move should have only cost, maybe $250-$300. There's no way I’m paying that. Plus I was told that I was being charged $110 for a two man crew and your guys show up with three, without saying a word to me about it. Now you want me to pay $144.95 an hour. It’s not gonna happen.

He starts to try to over talk me and argue with me. Finally I get tired of the back and forth, so I just say, take the $100 deposit off the $645, which would make it $545 and leave it at that. He says okay but if your items are damaged, they’re not reliable for them and that I can’t file a claim because I didn’t pay the full price. So I pay the bill and the movers began to move me and my girlfriend's stuff in.

They take most of the stuff where it’s suppose to be, but tell me that their boss says they can’t take everything where it’s suppose to go because they were suppose to be gone an hour ago... I said to the three movers... "do you guys go through this all the time with people who feel that they are getting way overcharged?” They said “all the time. We’re always in these situations, because our company aggressively overcharges their customers.” I say all of that to say this... stay as far away from ALL MY SONS MOVING COMPANY!! They are crooks and con-artist. They won’t be in business for to much longer, doing people the way that they do. It’s only a matter of time.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

The office people told me they could move at night, would dismount a tv, and quoted me a certain price. The next day on the confirmation call, the boss denied any of that was in the notes. Additionally, I was informed of numerous other charges including plastic wrap and tv boxes. Bait and switch. On the phone they were extremely good salesmen and knew exactly what to say. Be careful! I’m glad I fired them and found a much better company before they could hose me!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Where to begin... My husband booked the service, he explained what we were moving. We had a storage unit (including sq footage) as well as items from our home (itemized and told square footage) that we were moving about 45 minutes away. He was quoted 4 men, 6 hours for $700 approx. The gentleman showed up, there were only 3 men. I personally stayed with them at the storage unit. The men were extremely personable, and FAST with the shed. We went back to the house, and they began loading there. Things didn’t go as well here. One gentleman didn’t follow the direction of the man that appeared to be the lead. He ended up scratching our wall. Not so bad that I couldn’t patch it...but that’s not the point. Our coffee table was dropped and broken out of the truck.

I know things happen in a move. However this happened because of the company mistake. Not only did our belongings not fit on the truck. We spent an extra hour and a half...almost 2...just watching them play adult Tetris with our items trying to make everything fit. This is when our coffee table fell off the truck. My husband arrived home and wasn’t happy at all with what he found. The gentleman moving were not allotted a time to eat or even stop for water. It was evident they were trying their best to hurry, they were working for HOURS and were not allowed to take a break. I asked. "Can you not eat? You have to have a lunch...legally." I was told they were only given 5-6 hours to get the move done and they couldn’t eat until it was done.

By the time we arrived to our new place...we were past the time we were originally quoted and they hadn’t even dropped our items off at our new storage shed. Half of the fittings for my sons bed were lost because they weren’t removed from the bed before it was moved. A crucial component of our storage shelf was lost. We filed a form for the broken items and we were reimbursed partially for those. However. Our $700 quote...we were billed a final bill of $1500. My husband called and the person in the phone basically told him it wasn’t an exact quote and tried to educate him on what approximate meant. No arguing on our part, the fact that the company made the mistake that caused the extra time...or that damage was done BECAUSE of that negligence seemed to matter.

We absolutely are floored by the verbal treatment and my husband and are livid with this company. Absolutely the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. The disrespect for our time and money is unacceptable. I can only suggest that you stay far away from this company. They are dishonest, and then when called on it...turn it back on you for not knowing better.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

This is my second time personally using movers here in Denver, and this move was twice as much as my previous move with Local Moving LLC ($199/hr flat rate). As a real estate agent, I have referred this company to past clients who are moving, but I’ve never heard how much their moves were. But from this point on I will never refer to any client again, as well as letting Coldwell Banker - Denver know to do the same. I personally moved this weekend, my total move was $581, a majority of this was ridiculous fees.

1) They charged me $72 for the materials (6 tapes, 1 roll of plastic wrap, and a mattress bag). I was loading up my car with clothes and got back in the house and everything had been wrapped. I told the movers I could tape my rugs, and they said not to worry about it, they could do it. I had the mattress, and other furniture wrapped in an old quilt too.

2) Dishonesty goes a long way, I guess! When I spoke to the dispatcher originally, I asked the price and he told me $150/hour, a “special rate” for me referring customers to them. I asked about any additional fees and he told me that I could buy packing material, but I told him there was no need since I didn’t have much furniture, the mice was short, and I didn’t need my furniture wrapped. This is why I went with All My Sons instead of Local Movers LLC.

3) I moved 3/4 of a mile away from my current place in Englewood. The movers arrived at 8:00 am and were completely finished moving me by 9:30 (but there is a two hour minimum, which is OK). My move only consisted of 1 bedroom, 1 living room, a bath and a dining room + kitchen boxes. The travel time was charged at $149, plus the $149 x 2 hours, materials, a labor charge of $298, and fuel charge of $63. Beware of all these hidden fees, and I recommend using Local Moving LLC instead @ $199/hour. Flat rate.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I engaged AMS in October for a move from one part of Evergreen to another. When Noelle of the Boulder office of AMS came to do the bid, I pointed out that our driveway was steep and they needed trucks with a short extension behind the rear axle to make it onto the driveway. Noelle even took a picture of the driveway. The move was eventually scheduled for January 28 with our closing on January 30. Due to snow the move had to be put back to the 29th. Chris and crew showed up at 9 in two trucks which could not even get onto the driveway. This resulted in a visit from Noelle and calls from the “manager” Paul. I reminded all of them that I had explicitly asked if they had trucks which short rear extensions and that they had assured me that they did.

Paul’s solution was to send Chris down to Denver to pick up two trucks from Penske. An hour later they were back. While these trucks had short rear extensions, they had low trailer hitches which meant they couldn’t get on the driveway either. At this point Paul called and told me that he had been working very hard and had located a rental flatbed truck at Home Depot in Golden. He said that I had to rent the truck and then use it to shuttle furniture from the house to their trucks at the bottom of the driveway. When I asked if I was expected to pay for this in addition to their costs he said yes. He also told me that if I didn’t get the smaller truck that they would have to reschedule me. I pointed out that we were closing the sale on our house the next day and that I couldn’t reschedule. I told him that he had a hell of a way of running a business.

At this point Chris told me that the crew would get me moved that day no matter what Paul said. I went to Golden and got the flatbed. We eventually finished the move at 9 pm that night. Chris and crew still had to return the Penske trucks. I told him and the crew that they were better employees than AMS so called management deserved. While the moving crews are great the management it totally focused on sales and slogans. In the end the move cost nearly double the original bid largely because of the time wasted. Naturally there was no talk of a partial refund from the erstwhile manager Paul. I do not recommend All My Sons.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

My experience was not a pleasant one. My customer service rep Christopher ** quoted me a price with gas and travel time but when it came time to pay the price was extremely higher. Plus the movers came hours later. The company never called me to make me aware. I was just sitting around wasting time, I had to call them several times to find out what was going on and still no one had any information until the 3rd call. I feel like I was just a number. They did not care about me as a customer. They just wanted their money and that's it.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

If you are in the need of hiring a company to help you load your house for a move I would not hire All My Sons. The owners are rude and will lie to you and do nothing to cover expenses they themselves stated the employees they have damaged. I had them load a truck for an out of state move. The workers argued in front of my family. Came up missing and we had to look for them and tell them to come in and move items out. They broke the door of my washing machine by not closing it when coming down the stairs. When I called the company they agreed the workers damaged and guess what? When filing a complaint with Texas office I get no reimbursement. I would never want to deal with this company again. Lies and Not Professional at all. Lies and the workers were far below par. Please do yourself a favor and hire someone else.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

We hired AMS to move our belongings approximately 90 miles within the state of Alabama and it could not have been a worse experience. EVERY item of ours was damaged, in some way, through pure carelessness and a toolbox full of antique hand tools - collected over 50 years - was stolen. A priceless antique rocking chair, a family heirloom, was severely damaged and had to be restored. We estimated all the damage at over $3000 and after many complaints they offered us $180. Zero stars! My only recommendation about this company would be to stay as far away from them as possible.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I employed All My Sons Moving to move my belongings out of storage into my house. Big mistake. They dropped and destroyed a lamp and stole over $200 in cash, from my bag in the kitchen while they were moving the boxes into the house. I filed a complaint but they refused to compensate me saying their investigation did not find sufficient evidence of theft - I was never contacted during the 'investigation'. Incompetent thieves - stay well clear of them. 0 stars.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I used All My Sons Moving in July, 2018. Worst move of my life, of which there have been several. The move was over two with packing included. The packing which should have been completed the first day was not, so most of the second day was filled with packing not completed the day before. I was constantly threatened with being charged more for extra time, even though they had not put in a full day the day before to finish packing. The move (just a couple of blocks) was disorganized and rushed as the "fellows" were in a hurry to get to a party that evening. Awful experience!

Then to add insult to injury, the movers dropped an armoire down a flight of stairs causing wall damage to my home, which I had to get repaired by the next day, which was the closing of my home. After getting organized with my unpacking, I was missing a piece of art. I filed a claim with All My Sons for the stolen art piece and the repair cost to me for the wall damage. In addition I filed a police report. They have refused to settle fairly. I claimed $750 with receipts for the damage repair and the cost of the art piece. They have haggled incessantly and recently offered me $500. I will not take this offer as it is not what I claimed. My next step is small claims court!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

All My Sons employees moved our house and during the move stole over $1,000 in cash, rare coins, Passports, car titles, and birth certificates. Items they did not want were discarded beside the road weeks later by neighbors. In addition they did $1,400 damage to furniture. They then had the nerve to hit me up for a tip. A Police report was filed and they have denied responsibility. No stars from me.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I ordered the moving of my home products, they sent truck and two guys - got $110 as down payment. On arrival two guys literally negotiated tip, I agreed after finding myself cornered. Guys started loading my homegoods on truck. After 4 or 5 loads they started unloading and throwing my goods on wet curb, it rained one day earlier. When I asked reason they made excuses and dispatcher also started drama. I called police and reported the case. They refused to give me refund, so I had to call the credit card company to claim refund. I call them a scam.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Can you not a give any stars to a business? This would be one. The movers never showed up on the day we arranged. The day they came only 2 movers showed up. I had helpers lined up for the day that they were supposed to come but with the change I couldn't have helpers. I was promised 3 movers and only received 2. Then I was told that my $100 deposit would be put towards the balance. ALSO! I have a text from the movers saying I would receive a discount for them not showing up on Friday. So yes I got a little discount for this but for having 2 movers instead of 3 and the time it took to load was incredibly slow the worker just talked and talked the whole time. We agreed on the total to be $550.

I was expecting the $100 deposit to be applied to this so when I was reviewing my Credit Card balance this was NOT the case so I called to request the $100 back. They said I signed and agreed to it and I said NO. I was speaking with Collin and he said no. That the $100 was NOT included in the $550. I spoke to LYLE and he was the same way. Both are hiding behind the fact that I signed for services and therefore they are legally protected. And then I asked, "Is that how you run your business?" I'm not asking for a FREE move. I'm asking to be fairly REIMBURSED. We had helpers at our new location and guess what. It took less than 30 minutes to UNLOAD!!! 2 people to load and not 3 people drove up the cost and I'm stuck paying for the help of 3!!! WHAT THE HECK type of business is this?! COLLIN AND LYLE ARE JERKS!!! AVOID FIND ANYONE ELSE.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

When they moved my baby grand all the keys shifted to the left and became unpressable. When I called to complain they said it was normal and a tuner would fix it. They lied. The tuner said that was NOT normal during a move. Very irresponsible.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Move was scheduled for 8:00 am Saturday, Dec 29, 2018. They showed up at 2:00 and I had to call them to get updates in between. Driver came in and proceeded to track my carpet with muddy shoes. When the estimator came out days before the move, she showed me nice pictures of the protective coverings that the crew would cover walls, floors and staircase. Never happened. All the company provides the crew is a 2 1/2 foot wide runner, which was not put down until I confronted them about the mud on my light carpet. It didn’t even cover the entire stairway.

Three man crew and five and a half hours later, they still didn’t have everything loaded. And we were not moving any appliances. Company had sent a fourth guy to help about four and a half hours into it. One of the guys covered my sofa table with padding that smelled like vomit. I complained about it and the driver and his crew ripped it off, walked out, got into their truck and drove off. Not even completing the load. And said nothing. The dispatcher had spoken with me earlier and indicated they would need to be able to offload until the next day. I was furious. Sitting home all day waiting on them. No one at the computer and could provide answers. Only would say they were sorry. Would not discount the price of the move.

A lot of my furniture was damaged, in addition to delays and cost incurred for hotel. Will be filing a claim this week seeking cost for damages. Believe these negative reviews. This company made a stressful time even more so. Very unorganized company and poor planning cost us time and money going into holiday weekend. Since beds were on their truck, got hotel room, which they said they will not pay for. All this was their fault. What else could I do? New crew the next day, two guys, worked circles around the other four and got our belongings unloaded and had to drive an hour back to our old house to get the items that were not loaded initially. That necessitated that my husband had to drive back as well. Since they had the beds loaded, no bed at either old or new house. Got a hotel room.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I chose All My Sons Movers because I thought they were excellent, none of that is true. The reviews that were on the website were all good. I had a very difficult time trying to find where to put a bad review from my experience with them. There are a lot of very bad reviews if you look hard enough. The company would not answer my calls. They packed the truck tightly and moved from Bourbonnais to Joliet, IL. All My Sons Movers dismantled my 4 poster canopy bed which was put together terribly. They had no idea how to put it together properly. THE BASE was ruined, TO STABILIZE the bed, I have to put bricks for support where it attaches to the headboard. They didn't care anything about it.

They just wanted me to sign the digital receipt and leave as fast as they can. We didn't have time to inspect any of the furniture which we found out was scratched and damaged. We trusted them to be honest. Their appraisal was $600 and I had to pay over $1400. No receipt was given. I put in a complaint to Southwest. Charge company to review the damage that day. Yes I charged the move. After 3 months of bickering with the moving company, SOUTHWEST CHARGE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT went along with All My Sons Movers. SO WE STILL OWE THEM $1200. If I replace or had a professional fix the 4 poster bed base, scratched furniture, and floor, there is no guarantee that I would be compensated. I would owe more money which I can't afford. In the dispute I had pictures of the damage but that wasn't enough.

I was told fix it and send the bill. The movers and complaint department would again review the damage. At this point I can't afford to buy new furniture or have a professional fix the bed and furniture. I have to live with the damage and try to fix the base of the bed or leave bricks holding the base up so we can sleep on the mattress. To buy another bed alone would be more than $1400. I would owe more than $2800 and still not get compensated. I never moved before.

Beware of All My Son's Movers in Chicagoland area. They are not a reputable company. I should have checked around with someone personally to recommend a moving company, Two Men with a Truck would have been 100% better than All My Sons Movers. Too late now. Do not use them as your movers. You will be sorry and not compensated for the damage done to your furniture. You have no one to help you to fight them. There is no law to make them compensate me for the damages. You are at their mercy. They moved you so they did their part but they did not care about what they moved.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

SCAM! I agreed to a fixed cost contract to move all of the belongings of my home from Point A to Point B... $4k was the agreed upon amount. After my house had been packed and loaded; I was told that was the end of “phase 1” and that if I wanted my stuff unloaded at Point B, that was going to be “phase 2” and another $4k... It’s now 2 weeks after my belongings were packed and loaded - I still haven’t received them at my new house...point B! Scammers, thieves, unprofessional, reckless.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

The salesperson was a young kid who knew nothing about moving. He gave me an estimate that I agreed to. When the movers showed up, on the day of the move, the terms had changed. I either had to accept them or find somebody else. The salesperson said I was being charged based on time and a certain size of truck. I could fill it as full as I like. He even said the more I brought down to the garage (close to the truck) the quicker it would go and if there was room left over we could throw more on if we like. The salesperson and I walked through the house and he entered the information I told him. There were several items he said wouldn't be a problem and didn't write down. The actual movers refused to move those items because they weren't listed on the quote. The move was delayed 1-1/2 hrs while I talked with their manager.

The actual movers were incredibly inexperienced and untrained. I have moved many times and watching these guys was like watching the three stooges. They actually fell several times coming out of the house and damaged several items. The company refused to pay for these items and/or would only give me a few dollars for the damage. I have a ruptured disk in my back so I paid to have the movers move the big items that I couldn't get (treadmill, elliptical, beds, dressers, couches, etc). The salesperson said they would disassemble and reassemble everything. The movers showed up with a tiny bag of tools. The only screwdrivers they had was a set you use to repair eyeglasses! I am being serious. What is even worse is the kid was trying to take things apart with the tiny screwdriver. I had to loan them my tools and even had to take many things apart because they couldn't figure out how to do it.

And what was worse is that they lost a lot of parts so I couldn't put things back together at the new house. They severely damaged my walls and floor. The list goes on and on. I have been a part of corporate moves at least 7 times over my career and even moved myself at least 6-8 times. I have never see anything like this. Run as fast as you can and stay as far away from this company as you can. The customer service is horrible. Every person I spoke with was incredibly rude and could care less about resolving my problems or helping me.

They knew I had no other choice and they took advantage of it. I never write review but I had to in this case. Do not use these people or you will regret it. If you do - record the meeting with the salesperson and every word you tell him and verify every single piece of furniture you want moved is clearly listed on the quote. If you decide to use them please make sure you have a backup plan and you aren't tied to the actual day of the move. And - good luck. You will need it.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

We scheduled our move weeks in advance, paid the deposit immediately. Confirmed move multiple times, including 2 days AND evening before. Scheduled for 8:30 am 12/1/2018. Received phone call from our contact the day of the move at 7:50 am. Informed us our move would not be taking place due to “no one showing up for work because of the holiday." (SEC Championship not scheduled until 3:00 pm.) Period. No one coming. When rescheduled, asked what our discount would be as this would result in days off from work, which wouldn’t have been the case if done on weekend as scheduled. Contact said “we would talk.”

Move took place on Monday, 12/3/18, cost me a full day’s pay, plus I was charged the full amount. No discount. And no answer to multiple emails to the person described as the “manager” of the Birmingham location. The guys who performed the physical work of moving were awesome, kind, respectful, took great care of our belongings. But due to the poor management experienced, we will not use nor recommend this company again.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Approximately 2 1/2 years ago we moved from Palm City, FL to Lake Worth, FL. I was way behind in the packing portion of the move but Jameson ** had told me at the onset not to worry and to call for help even if it was late in the game. So a day or two before the scheduled move, I called for help, and they were saviors. Got everything packed and loaded on the truck. The next day we needed to unload into a townhouse, half the size of the prior house, and the master en suite was not ready. We made a plan to use one of the bedrooms as a storage unit and packed it floor to ceiling, front to back with boxes, which saved us the inconvenience and additional expense of a storage unit or pod. The movers, were hard working, professionals who really cared about the safety of our belongings. I highly recommend this company, as a matter of fact, we will be using them again in the very near future.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I'm a reasonable guy, a nice guy. I've moved over 13 times in my adult life. I know moving is hard labor and I'm very understanding of what's involved - this being said I didn't bother the movers even though they were moving at a glacial pace. I am from the Dallas area (where All My Sons began- I think) so I have used All My Sons before and they were great and swift. However, today, this moving company has won an awesome 1 star from me. My advice is be careful and ask THE CORRECT questions. Otherwise you'll be shocked when it's time to pay.

Amber ** in Atlanta, GA called me to book, she told me my hourly rate, said the guys would come in... Wrap up my items then move me - which they did. However, they move extremely slow. They didn't begin moving swiftly until I said the money has run out. Period! AND I had to carry items myself to speed up the process! When it was time to pay I was hit with an unexpected packing material charge. I was charged $50 for tape and a mattress cover/plastic bag. These items cost 1/4 of the price at Wal-Mart. I WASN'T ASKED IF I WANTED THE MATERIAL THEY JUST DID IT ON THEIR OWN. When I spoke with Amber ** originally her wording didn't include a fee for this.

Again, words mean things so you should asked the CORRECT QUESTIONS and get the correct worded response, otherwise you end up with ** on your face as I have. I've moved 13 times, I have my own material. I then called and spoke with Terrence and he was completely rude, dry, monotone and an ** - some advice for you sir is Customer Service and DELIVERY go a very long way. Terrence said the cost of the package material was on the letter Amber emailed me. However, It doesn't say what to do if you didn't ask for it though. For the sake of not arguing with a stop sign, I ended the conversation.

I'm a rational guy but I do not appreciate the attitude you took with me Terrence. ** you and YOU TERRENCE have cost your company a customer. I read an All My Sons Moving review about this - they have your items on the truck then have you pay and endure add-on cost. You're stuck with no other options if you want your belongings. This type of business practice I will not work with ever again. In all, I paid over $600 to move a 1 bedroom in-town (that I had to help the movers complete). I paid less to have a POD moved across 4 states! I will not use All My Sons Moving & Storage Again. I will not recommend All My Sons Moving & Storage to anyone that I know.

If anyone ask me who I used to move I will boldly them my story and repeatedly caution them to use someone, anyone else. No one appreciates being taken advantage of. One day the Wrath of God will come down on All My Sons Moving & Storage and I hope I am alive to see it. I always tip and planned on tipping the guys around $50. Sorry guys, your company took your tip. I hope they buy you lunch or something. DO NOT write a generic "We're Sorry" response to my review as it will be deleted. Good luck and Goodbye.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

My husband and I hired All My Sons to move us from one city to another in Ohio. A representative came to our home to give us a quote and assured us that All My Sons would provide experienced staff to move our possessions with the greatest of care. On the day of the move, November 5, 2018, 4 nice people showed up at our front door. Not dressed in any type of company shirts or logo, I became concerned that these people were not regular staff. One of them wore sport slip on flip flops with bright yellow socks. It did not take long before I realized that these were NOT experienced movers. Basically, our furniture, artwork and boxed items were treated like it was so much garbage.

Everything was tossed around like it was being thrown away, not packed for a 30 minute trip across town. My leather sectional was wrapped but the cushions were used for padding in the truck. I had to ask them to take upholstered furniture off the truck and wrap it. Mattresses were only partially covered. An heirloom mirror was dropped and broken. A large chest was pulled apart while being carried to the truck. A pedestal table was cracked. These are the things we have noticed so far. We did not allow them to unpack anything as I did not think my things could survive any more mishandling. We were so concerned when we got to our new home, we actually helped them unpack the truck.

They did not cover their shoes, they left mud on the carpets, they used large dollies to move heavy boxes and rammed the dollies over thresholds and up and down stairs without any care at all. They gouged walls and doorway trim. Finally, I asked them to just leave everything inside the front door. This was a disaster as far as I’m concerned and I am sick about it. These people were not experienced movers, they were day workers picked up at some facility in Cleveland. I will go out of my way to warn my clients, family and friends about All My Sons Moving. Worst experience ever!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

Had a move done from Massachusetts to Rhode Island. Movers lost power pack to reclining sofa. Denied losing it. For a week I was told, "A supervisor will get back to you." Did! Finally over a week later I was referred to the so called Customer Service to put in a claim for a $10.00 power pack. ** on the phone wanted to send out a claim package. So that 6-8 weeks I would get my settlement and then I could use my couch. All they had to do was go to Bob's Discount Furniture and buy a $10.00 power pack. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! If they did this to me OVER $10, IMAGINE what THEY'LL DO for LARGER AMOUNTS!!! I WISH I NEVER TIPPED THEM!!!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

My gosh. Avoid this bunch at all costs! I used this bunch just before Halloween and true my moving boxes weren't in the best shape but they showed up late, told me they wouldn't move my four wheelers, the small non boxed stuff (too hard to fit in load), and enough to load half of another 20 foot truck. After they picked what they would take they got mad about how far they had to go to unload it and how late they would be getting back home. They seemed to delight in letting my belongings fall off the ramp and hand truck laughing every time it happened. They will not treat your belongings well. Warning again the lower price you will pay for with your damaged goods.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I have used All My Sons Moving in Dallas, TX on four moving jobs in the past several years. On March 30 2018, All My Sons Moving handled a move from a high-rise condo in Dallas to a storage facility in Dallas. The movers showed up three hours late to the job. When the movers were an hour late, I called to check on their status, the movers said they were on the way and would be there in 30 minutes, they arrived 2 hours later after telling me they would be there in 30 minutes. The movers from All My Sons Moving were slow and dishonest.

Even worse, an employee from All My Sons Moving stole a $3,500 high definition plasma TV, the storage facility has video showing footage showing the employee from All My Sons Moving taking the TV from the moving truck to a car. The TV was never placed in my storage facility. For the past six months, I've contacted Deborah ** and Doug ** at All My Sons Moving numerous times with no resolution. Since April 2018, they have stalled, made numerous excuses and yet to reimburse me for the TV that was stolen by All My Sons Moving employee.

All My Sons Moving Company Information

www.allmysons.com
    Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.