1.27/5

Compare Movers

All My Sons Moving & Storage

All My Sons Moving & Storage is more than a moving company. We have been in business for decades in that time We have moved families and business over millions of miles. We are well-equipped to handle any move of any kind and our Atlanta moving offices are ready to move your memories and your important information anywhere in the country We can move your family to that new home, or your office to its new location. Wherever the move, we treat all of our customers with the same level of respect and care as we expect from our own family.

Compare Movers

All My Sons Moving & Storage Reviews

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

Our move was amazing! This was a few years ago but we moved from Manhattan to Santa Monica because I just can't deal with pigeons. Like, no joke it is a full-on phobia. The movers were so professional about everything I barely gave them a second thought. They actually beat us to our new home because I stopped to visit my sister in Lima, Ohio on the drive for a few days. I put the movers up in a nice hotel near our home until we got there and then had them unload everything.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

When I used All My Sons moving company I found the work of packing and moving didn't take half as long as me by myself. The 2 guys who were sent to me were courteous and attentive. I felt I was able to relax a little and trusted their judgment. Nothing ended up broken or missing so it worked out great. The price was a bit high but the service was more than worth it.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I recently moved to Berlin, NJ and my daughter suggested All My Sons as the movers. The men that moved my furniture were not only on time, but they were kind, courteous and most efficient. Everything arrived intact and they even placed the furniture for me. The job was done so quickly it was unbelievable. I was so very impressed with their attitudes and their kindness. Should I move again, I will definitely choose All My Sons. I highly recommend them to anyone needing movers. Great job guys, keep up the good work and continued success and thank you!!!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We had these movers move our mother's heavy furniture from her apartment to our house. It was a close move and they handled the furniture well. The guys who moved us were pleasant if not a bit slow going back and forth from the truck to the apartment. The two men that I spoke to on the phone were more than helpful and very good with communication. I would recommend the local Portland movers.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Approximately 2 1/2 years ago we moved from Palm City, FL to Lake Worth, FL. I was way behind in the packing portion of the move but Jameson ** had told me at the onset not to worry and to call for help even if it was late in the game. So a day or two before the scheduled move, I called for help, and they were saviors. Got everything packed and loaded on the truck. The next day we needed to unload into a townhouse, half the size of the prior house, and the master en suite was not ready. We made a plan to use one of the bedrooms as a storage unit and packed it floor to ceiling, front to back with boxes, which saved us the inconvenience and additional expense of a storage unit or pod. The movers, were hard working, professionals who really cared about the safety of our belongings. I highly recommend this company, as a matter of fact, we will be using them again in the very near future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All My Sons Moving & Storage?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

The was a horrible decision on my part to use this company. From the morning of the move when they called and said, "We have to move you up 4 hrs." I should have cut my losses there. There was agreed upon rate that more than doubled at the end. My son had two hundred dollars that vanished during the move magically from his dresser. Hidden fees for packing that were never spoken to me. When I brought this up to their manager after. He said they should have told us and they would keep an eye out for their workers going forward. That was it. I will take every opportunity I have to make sure no one I know, ever used this company again.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

CONTACT SOMEONE ELSE!! I used this business 3 weeks ago for a local move. I scheduled 1.5 weeks out from my move date, for Sunday 9/21 between 8am and 10 am. I spoke with Tom and he was very helpful the entire time. Sunday morning I got a call from Tom at 8:30, saying that one of the guys was injured Saturday and he was looking for a replacement. Two hours later, he was still looking for a replacement. Two hours later I called Tom and he said they couldn't find a replacement so they tagged me on to another team. At 3:30pm the new team arrived at my storage unit, which was only a 10x10 space. Of course, at 3:30pm on a weekend EVERYONE is at the storage facility, so we had to hunt for flat beds (which took time) and wait for the elevator (which took time).

One of the movers looked like he just got picked up off the street corner somewhere and moved slower than my 83 year old Grandmother! He was totally unprofessional and useless (which wasted more time). They finally got my stuff out of storage and got to my apartment. Yes, it was on the 2nd floor, however the stairs were INSIDE my apartment...no winding staircase, just one flight straight up. At this time I saw the estimated total which was $900! WTF??? I spoke with Tom and told him everything and he said the best he could do was 10%. You wasted my entire day, sent me 2 workers and a crack-head, and all you can do is 10%??

So I'm watching the team move my stuff in and the slowpoke (I'll be nice now) stops several times to try to strike up a conversation with me, including reading the tiny wording on the pocket of my t-shirt (wasting time). After a while I notice it's only the driver coming upstairs. I look around and slowpoke has disappeared. When he reappears a good 10 minutes later he smells of smoke. HE TOOK A FRIGGIN SMOKE BREAK DURING MY MOVE!!! (Wasting more time). After all is said and done, it's near 8:00pm before they finish my move. 4.5 hours for 10x10 move!! Ridiculous!

The next day I send an email response to the invoice and end up speaking with Tom again. He tells me that he gave me a $100 discount, which I still think is unacceptable, and mentions that he's likely to get in trouble for doing that. I thank him for doing what he could, and he transferred me to Jeremy. Let's just say Jeremy could care less about anything but business profits. I tell Jeremy everything that happened and he flat out asks me "well, what do you want from me?" I tell him the least he could do is refund my deposit. He tells me, he wont do that.. On a $900 move they only make $100 profit. I tell him, that's not my problem. You wasted my day and sent me cruddy service. I should be compensated for it.

When I told him about the slowpoke, whose name he didn't even know, he first said "really, that guy usually brings me 5 stars". I told him, "well he didn't today!" I told him about the smoke break, and he said this was the first he heard about it and if he knew ahead of time he would've taken them off immediately and sent another guy on Uber. My thought "that would've taken more time and more of my money!" At the end of the conversation, Jeremy disagreed with everything I said and felt there was no error in his team. He felt they did their job and were compensated for it. When he saw that Tom had given me $100 off as opposed to 10%, he said I was lucky and he wouldn't have given me that, and that he would have to speak to Tom about it. I will never in this lifetime or the next, use this company again. Absolutely the worst!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

They broke a desk because they did not take out drawers before moving the desk. A box with liquid was tipped over causing a leak on wooden floor. I did buy lunch for the whole crew from Subway and brought to house.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I moved recently. They had a truck break down and pushed my move back four hours. Said they tried to call me but did not, I found out when I called them when they were 45 minutes past booked time! Also 3 men showed up, played on their phones for 15 minutes, even asked me for a phone charger. Also after slowly packing the truck they took over an hour for supper with all my belongings in their truck.

I had used them before with excellent service so it was shocking. They wait until truck was fully packed to tell me they have a new policy. You pay by ‘their time estimate’ not actual time now so I was trapped into signing it. They overcharged me 420 dollars. I have called multiple times to get it back. No luck so now I have to report them to Better Business Bureau. Stay away. Their new time estimate policy entraps your belongings so you are forced to sign. Even worse one mover smoked in truck with my belongings. We do not smoke, and the driver moved his bowels in our bathroom and did not flush! Disgusting. I tipped well despite that which makes me more angry at how I was treated and way overcharged.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

If you've read some of the reviews on here, you probably have already made up your mind. There are better, more reliable movers. But let me convince you if you you're still not sure. Never, ever, EVER, EVER use All My Sons Moving. Here's my experience...

A) They sent 3 guys and a truck and still couldn't manage to move a 1468 sq foot house. They said my bill was $1240 after 5 hours, and they had not even touched my garage. They said it would cost me another $700 (??) to finish. The lady who booked my move implied it would take just 3 hours and the movers were "very fast". No. They aren't.

B) There was one thing of value in my dresser (new Airpods in the box), and they are missing. Just one thing of value. And it's gone.

C) They HID (like children??) a 6 month-old 60 inch flat screen TV they damaged in an out of the way closet, unpacked, facing the wall. They managed to scratch the ENTIRE length of the screen. Then they managed to punch a giant spiderweb crack into the middle of the screen. It's like they did it on purpose, I swear. It's like they keyed my TV, then fast-pitched a baseball into the middle of it. Then they hid it. Like children. After they promised to pack it up professionally and take care of it.

D) When I called to ask about the price, I told Mickey in the Denton office I was going to give them a chance to make it write before I posted this review on multiple sites, multiple times to make sure people knew how bad they were. Mickey said he would talk to his supervisor Zach. No call back from Mickey. When I called Zach, he immediately dismissed my concerns and it was clear he was not going to help at all. I called Customer Care and asked for Zach's boss. All they kept saying is "you filled out a claim form for the TV, you don't need to speak to Zach's boss." They hung up on me. I finally called a different All My Sons regional office and they gave me Vic DelFonzo's (sic) name - he apparently is some sort of regional VP. He was more concerned I had a heated exchange with his employee Zach than addressing their horrible job. He said he would call me back at the end of the day. No call back from Vic. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT CARE. Look at the reviews. They couldn't care less.

E) The movers themselves said that their people are horrible at estimating jobs and it causes them problems all the time. Then they offered to come out the next day and help move the rest for a cheaper price if I rented my own UHaul. That's the kind of operation they're running there. Guess what - never heard from them again, too.

F) As in the grade I'm giving this company. You had ONE job. Move my stuff. Move stuff from a house that is not much bigger than many apartments. Move it quickly, move it without damaging or stealing anything. Move it for a fair price, like the many other companies are able to do in the Metroplex. Instead, you don't finish the job, you don't address customer complaints, I haven't heard a single thing about my claim for the TV, and I had to pay one of your competitors (AB Moving) $400 to finish my move. And they did it perfectly. PERFECTLY.

I'll update this review if they ever pay my claim for the TV. But I'm not holding my breath. Reading some of these other reviews, I can tell that All My Sons Moving decided that as long as they can overcharge people, they'll stay profitable no matter how many bad reviews are written about them. Folks, business doesn't work that way. Bad reviews has a ratchet effect. Pretty soon enough of them pile up such that NO ONE wants to use your service. Pretty soon the short money you went for today won't outlast the long money you're going to lose tomorrow. Pretty soon, All My Sons Moving will be just another cautionary tale about a business who didn't care, and then lost any chance of redeeming themselves to the communities they serve. They'll be out of business, and people like Mickey and Zach and Vic Delfonzo will be out of a job.

All My Sons Moving & Storage Company Information