1.23/5

Compare Movers

All My Sons Moving & Storage

All My Sons Moving & Storage is more than a moving company. We have been in business for decades in that time We have moved families and business over millions of miles. We are well-equipped to handle any move of any kind and our Atlanta moving offices are ready to move your memories and your important information anywhere in the country We can move your family to that new home, or your office to its new location. Wherever the move, we treat all of our customers with the same level of respect and care as we expect from our own family.

Compare Movers

837 All My Sons Moving & Storage Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 14, 2019

I recently moved to Berlin, NJ and my daughter suggested All My Sons as the movers. The men that moved my furniture were not only on time, but they were kind, courteous and most efficient. Everything arrived intact and they even placed the furniture for me. The job was done so quickly it was unbelievable. I was so very impressed with their attitudes and their kindness. Should I move again, I will definitely choose All My Sons. I highly recommend them to anyone needing movers. Great job guys, keep up the good work and continued success and thank you!!!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We had these movers move our mother's heavy furniture from her apartment to our house. It was a close move and they handled the furniture well. The guys who moved us were pleasant if not a bit slow going back and forth from the truck to the apartment. The two men that I spoke to on the phone were more than helpful and very good with communication. I would recommend the local Portland movers.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

The move with All My Sons Moving Co. was a pleasant experience. Alex, Steven and Baby were communicative and supportive. We even shared a few quick laughs. They were careful with my furniture and were focused on supporting me throughout the move. They were on time and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I recently used All My Sons to move from Miami to Palm Beach. I was very pleased with the overall experience as they kept it professional the entire time. All My Sons sent out an estimator that was helpful and furthermore guys that were great. I hope not to move again in the future, but when I need to, All My Sons will get the call.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Approximately 2 1/2 years ago we moved from Palm City, FL to Lake Worth, FL. I was way behind in the packing portion of the move but Jameson ** had told me at the onset not to worry and to call for help even if it was late in the game. So a day or two before the scheduled move, I called for help, and they were saviors. Got everything packed and loaded on the truck. The next day we needed to unload into a townhouse, half the size of the prior house, and the master en suite was not ready. We made a plan to use one of the bedrooms as a storage unit and packed it floor to ceiling, front to back with boxes, which saved us the inconvenience and additional expense of a storage unit or pod. The movers, were hard working, professionals who really cared about the safety of our belongings. I highly recommend this company, as a matter of fact, we will be using them again in the very near future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All My Sons Moving & Storage?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I was quoted by James $400-$600 top to move a 2 bedroom, living room, and about 6 Rubbermaid I had packed myself. I explained both places were on the second floor. I asked them to pack one cupboard of Tupperware that I didn't have room in my Rubbermaid. James assured me it wouldn't be any more than 600 because it would probably take them less than 4 hours for a job like that. The movers arrived 1 hour late and smelled of terrible body odor. The lead guy wasted 1 hour explaining how the move worked. He told me if they got a cash tip they usually worked harder to get the job done quicker. I gave them $50 a piece not realizing that I would be paying triple what I was quoted. They proceed to pack my cupboard with the Tupperware using 4 sheets of paper to wrap each piece. I told the lead guy that this was not necessary as they were plastic, but wasting time and using lots of materials. I would later find this was the name of the game.

They were slow, talked, took breaks continually. They then tell me if I buy them lunch they would work through their lunch break so I bought them lunch at Dairy Queen and had my cousin Lynn deliver it so they could pack and eat. The whole time I'm packing my own lamps, personal decor, pictures, household cleaners and clothing putting them in my car to also save time. They wrapped my couch, and loveseat over and over in shrink wrap, using almost entire rolls. I said, "We are only going 5 miles. Couldn't you just cover them in moving blankets?" They told me they couldn't so they continue. There were no appliances, to be moved, no dining room set, no dishes, as I had previous help and did it prior to the moving date.

After approximately 6 hours they are finally ready to go to my new place which again is 5 miles away. They asked if they could stop and get cigarettes on their way, and I guess I assumed I was still going to pay 600. I was tired, and was not keeping track of hours, so I said "yes." I then get to the new place and waited for them. I was carrying all the stuff from my car. I notice they are driving around the neighborhood next to mine appearing to be lost. They finally make it to my place. They start unloading. The one was telling me about his love life, and I'm thinking, "Just get this done!" 8.25 hours later I get a bill for 1669 plus tip and lunch three times what I was quoted. If I ever thought it was going to be this much money I would have never used this company.

I understood that they were paid hourly but I believe the amount of time to move what little I had was excessive and much of the time was wasted. It should never have taken that long. I have since talked to 2 other local moving companies, who said they would have taken 4 hours for that job, and had another job scheduled after mine. The other company said the cost that I paid was a 2 day job for a complete home, not a 2 bedroom apt. I have called the company, sent pics to Brad of what was moved, spoke several times to James and Clay. They say they are looking into it, but I have to keep calling them back. I know they are avoiding me and have no intention of resolving it or coming to a resolution as the move was July 18th and it is now almost a month later.

This has put me in a bad place financially. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau, the Attorney General, and waiting for their response. I will if I have to bring them to small claims court. The deception is the time they tell you your move will take and the excessive hours used to move a very small amount of furniture. I have read others who said they took their furniture hostage for lack of payment. I would never ever trust this company to give you a fair and accurate quote.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

Liars, cheaters, downright thugs!! Told me the wrong time to start and then quoted a much lower price. One of the movers broke a leg off a dresser because he loaded it wrong on dolly. Mistakes happen but I told him he could have loaded it a different way and he said, "Well usually I can lift those dressers but it's full of stuff so that's why it broke." I took the pads and tape off of the dresser to show him that it was completely empty!! He got upset because I proved him wrong and one of the movers pointed his finger right in my face and told me he was an adult not to talk to him like a child. After that they would not unload the rest of my belongings in the house. They just left it in the garage after I said I was going to call the police for harassment. And then when I called on Monday to discuss all of this with managers they could have cared less!!!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

By their name this company appears to be a small "Mom & Pop" type business. It's not. Their phone number in the Yellow Pages was local, but their company is not. Deceptive practices. We had packed everything up & were ready to move. The 3 movers arrived 2 hours later than planned due to a prior move. No problem except they all looked tired and as we toured our 3 bedroom house they looked increasingly like they wanted to find a way out of doing all this work. They spent a lot of time in and around the truck instead of in the house.

Then I got a call from their HQ saying, guess what? They weren't going to move us! I asked why and she said we have bedbugs. I told her we had some 5 years ago and they were all exterminated. She said they sent her a video. I asked to see it but she would not send it to me. I suggested the movers may have a clip of bedbugs they submit whenever they want to avoid working because there are none here. Since they left us hanging with everything already packed we manned-up and ended up doing the move ourselves with friends, thus avoiding all their fees. These 3 guys were moving so slow it would have taken them until the next day to finish!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

I've waited two months to write this review so that I would have adequate time to calm down. Planning to move? Hire anyone except this company. I spoke with a sales rep who was slicker than hair gel. He gave me an hourly rate that seemed more than fair. The arrangement was to move one living room, one dining room, one bedroom, about 30 boxes and some home office furniture. No appliances or extraordinarily heavy items. He gave me a final rate of approximately what I could expect to be charged. On moving day everything was wrapped in miles of shrink wrap, taped and covered in blankets. WAY overdone. It took hours and hours to accomplish all of this and I could see the dollars signs moving upward. I was moving to a new place only twenty minutes away and the entire move, from start to finish, took over seven hours.

When they presented me with the bill, I nearly went into shock. The price quoted to me was a little under $600 but my final bill was over $1100. The twenty minute trip alone added almost $200. They also stopped for lunch and we saw them as we passed by going to the new place. They take that hourly rate and pad it with excessive charges for wrapping and taping, gas and mileage, etc. and come up with a final ripoff price that's twice what you were quoted. I've moved many times in my life but NEVER charged this much. I know that scamming senior citizens is a lucrative business today but that was only slightly under despicable. The movers, although pleasant, made sure to let me know how much they were paid by the company and that they were only able to "survive" on tips they receive from customers. Not sure I've ever been pressured to tip before. Stay away from these people. Valerie **.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Absolutely the worst movers I’ve ever hired, they broke my recliner. They also showed up without tools! How do you show up without any tools?!? Do not use these movers under any circumstance!!!! Zero customer service! Stay away from this service!!!! I’d give them ZERO stars if I could! Update: Spoke to Debora in claims... They wanted to offer me $25 for breaking the base of my recliner. No responsibility for sending employees without tools to move my furniture. They also wanted me to sign a “non-disclosure”, “non-disparagement “ agreement for $25. Not a chance! Do not under any circumstances use these movers!

All My Sons Moving & Storage Company Information